False Vail

Go down

False Vail

Post  Nissa on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:11 am

Situated deep in the Amaine Forest, this small village is a pale imitation of the actual culture of the Vail Kingdom. It's layout is inspired by the capital, however it has more of a rural rustic feel befitting the hinterland villages of the real Vail. While only an echo of the true Vail, this village does overlap with Nissa's home world. As a result, it is the only place in which the other Vail Pixies can touch Galiavan. The village only appeared recently, as Vail is a migratory world, and where it touches changes every century or two. As the average Vail Pixie is over 100,000, this is the blink of an eye to the tiny creatures.

Last edited by Nissa on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Nissa
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: False Vail

Post  Sylica D'Lyren on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:41 am

Sylica trudges her way through the dense Amaine forest, swatting away branches and limbs which get in her way. She was on the run from her slavers, and she wanted to make sure she had enough distance from her captors as possible. However, there was one of the slavers tailing behind her. The man was heavy with muscle, and wore a kilt of leather; a long bladed whip held tightly in one hand, and a machette in the other. Poor Sylica D'Lyren only had two simple daggers. She gasped and wheezed, trying her best to squeeze through the brush and try to outrun the highly athletic man. She tripped and fell onto her chest, quickly flipping over and back crawled into a log hollow; holding her breath as the captor got closer....

He stands before the darkened log, looking about for the seemingly invisible Sylcia... wondering where that Drow ran off to.
Sylica D'Lyren
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nissa on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:59 am

"And why would you be in these woods?" Came a soft regal voice from outside the log. The words were clearly aimed at the slaver, but equally audible to both, as if somewhat amplified. A pale silver light glowed around my tiny form as I zipped twice around the man, before flitting up to eye level with him. "You seem as if you are looking for someone, and perhaps that you have less then noble intentions. I really hope that you will not do anything to upset my forest." In actuality this village had only been here for a day or two, and I had no claim on the forest at all. But one was not to argue with the Fairy Queen. Either way, I seemed to be somewhat hostile towards him, but keeping a proper layer of royal diplomacy.
Nissa
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylica D'Lyren on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:08 am

The slaver jumped back, almost as if startled by the small creature, clearly he had never seen one before despite this magical world. "Bleh, I do as I damn as well please; I'm looking for my charge." he started almost bluntly; he wasn't too dumb after all. "She's part of our caravan, the little Drow bitch killed a man, she's dangerous. A little 'pixie' like yourself may not find what I intend to do with the young elf when I find her." he sneered.

Sylica herself held back a gasp, gulping it down as she pressed her back against the hollows trunk. "I...I need to hide. A place better than this, he can find me for sure!" she thought to herself, her fingers groping for something, anything that may help her.
Sylica D'Lyren
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nissa on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:18 am

My look turned a little more haughty at this, not liking the man's tone in the slightest. "Be that as it may, I will not be disrespected in my own kingdom. If you apologize, perhaps I will consider helping you in your search. I really do not care what she may have done, but I can't allow a dangerous criminal to threaten the village either." I was not sure about helping him either, but I wanted to see how the slaver reacted to my proposition. Which offered help, but was also quite entitled and demanded an apology.
Nissa
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylica D'Lyren on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:19 am

The slaver frowned, almost looking puzzled. "Apologize? How the heck did I offend you? Look, I ain't looking for fuss, I just want to get my hands on the Drow so I can tear her bloody arms off; is that so much to ask?" he says almost too nonchalantly.

All the while the dark skinned Drow who was only a foot away was sweating bullets. "I cant believe he's trying to bargain with a Faerie for my capture! I have two daggers, but will they be enough to brink that hunk of muscle down?" she asked herself, reaching down and clinging onto the daggers. She wasn't sure how she could be a threat to the village, but she would do what she could in order to survive.
Sylica D'Lyren
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nissa on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:39 am

Looking up, I narrowed my eyes somewhat. "It is when you are speaking to a queen." Blue light glowed around my large gossamer wings and as it filled the dust sparkling from them, I flew back, flapping my four butterfly wings forward to unleash a rush of Vail Dust. This was a full dosage, intended to shrink a human-sized target to such a point that they will appear to me as I previously had to them. I could sense someone nearby, though was not yet sure they were in the log. Regardless, this ruffian needed to learn a little respect.
Nissa
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylica D'Lyren on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:57 am

The Slaver was hit and coughed and sneezed, his whip and machete feeling too heavy to carry and he dropped them as he fell onto his knees wheezing. His eyes were still closed, his palms rubbing them as he complained. He coughed a bit more, slowly opening his eyes, winking them when he noticed the world around him was bigger. "What-what in blazing divines did you do to me?!" he nearly croaked. He noticed the height difference almost immediately, being nothing more than what? Two inches and she was...well bigger, that was rather obvious in many ways...

Keeping his attention 'up', he looked to the Fairy with shock and amazement yet also fear and contempt before noticing the enlarged machete and whip. He gulped. "Hey--hey...Look, I'd really appreciate it if you...bring me back to original size-" He then turns his head to the right, and with big eyes pointed towards the opening of the log. "There she is! The little bitch!!" he cried, but he was in no place to call anything 'little' currently.

Over towards the opening of the log, a wide eyed Sylica was also amazed by the Fairy Queen's feat, she couldn't help but to look out to see what was going on. She didn't know what to make of the even punier Slaver now, and felt not threatened in the slightest. "Hmm... So much for you grabbing me." she taunted, turning away. "I guess I'll take my leave then, since your... a bit preoccupied." she says with a haughty giggle, turned away from him.
Sylica D'Lyren
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nissa on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:16 am

Grabbing the shrunken slaver in one hand unceremoniously, I flitted up to face the drow. "Oh don't leave so soon. Perhaps I can help you instead, since he was so terribly rude." Lifting up the slaver, I looked at him with distinct indifference. "Yes, I believe you will join the others inside my throne cushion. A few thousand years beneath my royal derriere may teach you some respect." As I snapped my fingers, a fairy handmaiden appeared from a ripple in a nearby tree. Taking the tiny man and returning the way that she came. "Now, you could at least tell me who you are, and why that man was after you."
Nissa
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylica D'Lyren on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:24 am

The slaver screamed, wiggling and protesting as he was carried off.

As for the Drow herself, she smiled to the small Fairy and bowed her head with a smile. "I'm Sylica D'Lyren. Well, to put it lightly, I was a slave-his boss took over my family's estate and sent me packing. It's a bit of a complicated story, I wouldn't want to bore you." she says with a slight chuckle. "He ran after me because I ran off-I managed to take advantage of one of the guards, take his weapons and get myself to freedom; which wouldn't have came so easy if not for you. Thank you so much your majesty." she said with a slight bow to the small Fairy.
Sylica D'Lyren
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyria Bannilylth on Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:14 pm

Zyria had been travelling the world for at least six months now. Her most recent journey now lead her inside the Amain Forest. She easily leaped from tree top to tree top as custom with the Elves of Minktail. Having a good lay of the land and staying out of possible dangers of being on the forest floor, as well as keeping one's tracks from being easily seen. She leaped over to another large oak's tumorous limbs and remained there for a moment. She thought she could pick up some screaming humans with her tall elven ears, but she wasn't sure. "They sound young and uneducated about the wood... they sound pretty deep in the Amain too. Perhaps they shouldn't have strayed too far off the beaten paths..." she says. She wasn't in the Amain for any particular reason, other than to hunt deer and rabbits or even Giant Hogs. She could take some time out of her not-so-busy schedule and check it out and see if there was anyone in trouble or if it was just her imagination. Who knows? She may run into a hog or deer along the way...

She began to move from the veil, deeper into the woods to find the source of the screaming juvenile humans.

Zyria Bannilylth
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catalina Lunamaria on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:41 am

Catalina lay against the tree, sweat rolling down her body. She was a bit lost, and tired traversing the Amaine wilds in nothing but this skimpier armor. She swears the man in Danton was cheating her, while he repaired her cuirass and other armors. Still, it was a little warmer than she thought, despite it being naught but an armored leotard. She was hunting for some extra cash for the Demon Hunters Guild so she could pay off the said chest piece.

Before she was even aware, she fell, sliding down from the treeline with a yelp of surprise, before landing upon the stony path:

Sprawled out in a somewhat compromising position, she was blushing red when her brown eyes met with the young man's in front of her. She lay there, silent as the afternoon sun continued to set.
Catalina Lunamaria
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:46 am

Seifer found himself before the compromised young woman, whose attire didn't seem quite suited for the environment. As much as he tried to be a gentleman, it was difficult for his eyes not to stray toward the many different curves of the woman's supple body. She was blushing already, and he was wondering if he was doing so himself.

No. Seifer didn't blush. Not in front of someone he considered...well--

"Ahem," Seifer cleared his throat, as if interrupting his own thoughts, before kneeling down and lending his hand to the fallen woman. "That was a nasty fall you took there. You okay? A woman such as yourself should be more careful around these parts. Can be dangerous."

His eyes remained locked with hers as he waited for her to take his hand. It had been a while since he'd been in the presence of anyone else. He hoped she'd respond well...

...even though he couldn't help but think of his past transgressions.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum