Forerunner's path

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Reiko Miller on Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:54 am

She could see red in the edges of her vision, pushing herself harder than she should have, but she had to. To fall would mean defeat, and this bitch was right on her jiggling, exposed ass! The frill of her black attire was singed on edges from the flames which nearly got her, but remained solid. She still had a bat, and if it came to it, she'd fight the hound off with it to the bitter end! "Idon'tcare!" She exclaimed, pushing a bit more. Her Beijionese blood allowed her high stamina and breath control, but she wasn't Scardian with their near limitless speed and stamina. She was hitting the red zone, and she was unable to keep the Hound from knowing this...
avatar
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 64
Join date : 2015-04-03

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:09 am

"Hmhmhmhmmm, but you do... and now you are too blown out to keep running, or turn and fight, so now.... I get to claim my prize you knowwww~" the creature cooed almost like she was right by Reiko's ear.

"URGH! Come on Big Sis Loner! You've chased her forever!" came the voice of a new creature off to the side among the flames. "If you don't catch her in the next 30 seconds..."

"If any of you touch my prey, I'll show you why it's a dog eat dog world!" came the growling response of the first. That caused a chorus of whining noises from either side of the burning Forerunner's path, much of the ancient architecture had been reduced to molten slag of liquid rock and metal by now, and the dark orange fires continued to burn.

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 640
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Reiko Miller on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:17 am



Reiko, red in the face from her over heated body listened to the chorus of howls around her. Others... others?! She had no chance, but she had to... do something! She clenched her eyes tightly, sweat running down her chin:



She clenched her bat just as tight, and then in mid sprint, turned around, swinging out the bat at the creature, who's voice was so close! She swung the bat out in a wide arc, then:



She did a version of another technique passed down her family, 'Heavy Beads Destruction', only in tandem with the swings of her bat. She was nearly out of steam, and as she swung both legs and arms at her assailant let out a loud, throat rattling battle cry!
avatar
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 64
Join date : 2015-04-03

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:38 am

The Hellhound skidded to a halt as the swings of the bat and wild yet accurate kicks tried to bump her off. She used her wrists to block the kicks, while ducking or swaying to avoid the bat strikes, before the final thrust kick of the Heavy beads forced her to leap up and over Reko entirely, landing ahead of her. With a grin, she turned to face Reiko again.

"Ah, I see you've realized it too. The only way you can get out now is by defeating me, knowing the runes I planted on your ass will be the only things that save you from... the pack that found us." she said, indicating either side of the woods. Beyond the leaves, both fresh and burning, Reiko would see some good dozen or so Hellhound's, of similar color to her current opponent.




_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 640
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Reiko Miller on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:50 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Hellhound skidded to a halt as the swings of the bat and wild yet accurate kicks tried to bump her off. She used her wrists to block the kicks, while ducking or swaying to avoid the bat strikes, before the final thrust kick of the Heavy beads forced her to leap up and over Reko entirely, landing ahead of her. With a grin, she turned to face Reiko again.

"Ah, I see you've realized it too. The only way you can get out now is by defeating me, knowing the runes I planted on your ass will be the only things that save you from... the pack that found us." she said, indicating either side of the woods. Beyond the leaves, both fresh and burning, Reiko would see some good dozen or so Hellhound's, of similar color to her current opponent.


Reiko panted heavily, her arms hanging and her back hunched over as she gasped and wheezed. Sweat dripped from all her pores, no doubt smelling absolutely delicious to draw in this hell pack! She turned slowly, her lidded eyes upon the creature who was aware of how unfair the current matchup, the scenario in general was. She stumbled, her boots clicking as she shakily raised the bat. "I'm going... to kill you... or die trying!" She screamed, stumbling forward, swinging the bat like a professional slugger, not once, but twice! After the pair of horizontal swipes, she rolled the bat and raised it behind her head to slam it forwards in a downward strike!
avatar
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 64
Join date : 2015-04-03

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:11 am

"You may wanna catch your breath first, mortal. Remember, if you disappoint me....~" she left the sentence hand with the implication even as she ducked and dodged the wild swings.

Then she dashed backward a little, before she conjured a large, long necked green bottle, and tossed it to Reiko.



"Drink that, and your stamina will return, then we can finish things the right way." she said as she sat down again like she did before. Staring at the woman.


_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 640
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Reiko Miller on Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:19 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"You may wanna catch your breath first, mortal. Remember, if you disappoint me....~" she left the sentence hand with the implication even as she ducked and dodged the wild swings.

Then she dashed backward a little, before she conjured a large, long necked green bottle, and tossed it to Reiko.



"Drink that, and your stamina will return, then we can finish things the right way." she said as she sat down again like she did before. Staring at the woman.


Reiko caught the bottle, looking down at it and then up at her. There was not much point lying, she could tell that much from her opponent given how she seemed to enjoy the fighting thus far. "If I shrink drinking this..." she mumbled, biting the cork off and then guzzled the green... noxious substance in forced, hearty swallows. It had a pickle like taste, but she had to ignore it. "Hah...." she gasped, blinking rapidly, before smashing the bottom half of the bottle with her bat, now armed with two makeshift weapons. In either case... I have another weapon... She thought, charging forth her sitting target, swinging out with the bat held in her left hand, then rushed in with the jagged broken edges of the bottle like a knife!
avatar
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 64
Join date : 2015-04-03

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:30 am

The creature grinned at the rejuvenated Reiko's renewed attack, this time she was forced to block the bat far more than she was able to dodge  due to the higher precision and speed. "Heh, not even a thanks. Ah well, at least you are doing better..." the creature spoke, vefore she took a nasty hit to the back of her forarm with the potion bottle shard. Whereupon the creature growled out a little and retaliated almost immediately as she took several flame empowered swipes at near full strength at Reiko.

Unwilling to let up, the Hellhound swiped several times in a row, including a forespin with the right claw which led to a backspinning swipe with the left, each leaving a twirling cluster of flames behind each talon of the claws, creating a disorienting light show of hellfire. But it wasn't until the Hellhound landed a vicious straight kick with her right leg into Reiko's lower gut that she broke off the attack as she sent the woman to ground, and this time she wasn't holding Reiko's hand to hold her up like before.

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 640
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Reiko Miller on Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:38 am

"I'll thank you when you're dea-" she stopped her words, concentrating on her enemy's attacks, doing her best to defend against the vicious swipes, using her bat as a shield of sorts to defend against the fiery attacks, till she felt the leg hit her chest with enough force to knock her onto the ground! She spat more blood, back rolling to avoid being stomped on or worse, swiping with the bat as she recovered- somewhat. She stumbled, the painful blow to her chest was hard to ignore, combining with the possible fractured rib she received when they first met. She slashed with the bottle and jabbed with the bat, jumping and swinging her right leg out into a high kick!
avatar
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 64
Join date : 2015-04-03

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:54 am

The Hellhound immediately responded to Reiko's attacks, by back flipping a few times well out of her reach, before she gathered a large amount of hellish fire into her hands, before unleashing it as a gout of fire that surprisingly only blasted the bat and glass from Reiko's hands, before the creature itself lept at her through the disorientating flames. The large claws gripped her shoulders as the Hellhound 'rode' Reiko to the ground, this time sitting on the woman's lower belly and waist.

"Well, I'd say thats game. You tried, but you don't have much experience in escaping the hunt do ya?" the Hellhound said with a smirk, before she leaned in close to Reiko's face, noticing she was drooling blood once more. "Oh now this seems familiar... Only this time your flat on your cute little butt..."

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 640
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Reiko Miller on Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:04 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Hellhound immediately responded to Reiko's attacks, by back flipping a few times well out of her reach, before she gathered a large amount of hellish fire into her hands, before unleashing it as a gout of fire that surprisingly only blasted the bat and glass from Reiko's hands, before the creature itself lept at her through the disorientating flames. The large claws gripped her shoulders as the Hellhound 'rode' Reiko to the ground, this time sitting on the woman's lower belly and waist.

"Well, I'd say thats game. You tried, but you don't have much experience in escaping the hunt do ya?" the Hellhound said with a smirk, before she leaned in close to Reiko's face, noticing she was drooling blood once more. "Oh now this seems familiar... Only this time your flat on your cute little butt..."

Suddenly, as Reiko thought she was getting the upper hand, the glass bottle and baseball bat flew from her fingers, and the fuzzy creature had gripped her shoulders and pummeled her to the ground!



Reiko stared with wide, shocked eyes as she realized now, that she had only ended up in the same position as she had when they met! This chase... was over...

She looked the beastly creature over, from her large, flaming and lewdly staring eyes, to her slobbery tongue sliding across her teeth. She looked down at that toned abdomen which she was going to eventually witness at a different angle...



She looked back up at the creatures eyes, shaking her head. "No... it can't end like this..." she whimpered, her face blushing, her large breasts rising and falling with her sharp, panicked breaths!

avatar
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 64
Join date : 2015-04-03

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:13 pm

The Hellhound grinned as she lowered herself face to face with Reiko. "Oh, this will not be the end... Oh no my prey. This is but another transformation." the creature lowered down until her breasts pressed against those of her prey, but in a strange moment, her eyes lit up on a blaze unlike her usual glow, and a different voice came from the Hellhound's mouth.

"As much as it pains me to interrupt one of my War Hounds during her well earned playtime, this demands immediate attention, before you become so broken you are unable to speak... Where did you learn the Thrice Accursed Blade-Breaker Clan's signature techniques?" came the voice of Not the Hellhound, but someone far darker and more powerful.

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 640
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Reiko Miller on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:33 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Hellhound grinned as she lowered herself face to face with Reiko. "Oh, this will not be the end... Oh no my prey. This is but another transformation." the creature lowered down until her breasts pressed against those of her prey, but in a strange moment, her eyes lit up on a blaze unlike her usual glow, and a different voice came from the Hellhound's mouth.

"As much as it pains me to interrupt one of my War Hounds during her well earned playtime, this demands immediate attention, before you become so broken you are unable to speak... Where did you learn the Thrice Accursed Blade-Breaker Clan's signature techniques?" came the voice of Not the Hellhound, but someone far darker and more powerful.

Reiko's azure gaze pin pricked, droned out gasps of fear escaped her trembling lips as the beast lowers herself, her breasts flattening upon her own jiggly bust. The flesh of the hell hound was incredibly warm, and the blazing eyes bore into her own like a pair of glowing coals. I don't want to transform, no... no! She thought, closing her eyes before the orange tint gave way for an eerie green glow. She reopened her fluttering eyelids to stare at the seemingly possessed creature overtop of her. "W-what?" She asked, confused by the new voice. "Blade-Breaker Clan... I don't understand, who the hell are you?!" She asked, not that she minded the halt in the Hellhound's activities. She was reenergized, so she attempted to break free now that the mind of the creature looming over her was not her own!
avatar
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 64
Join date : 2015-04-03

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:53 pm

The 'Empress' smiled as she lifted up slightly, her sickly green eyes pierced into Reiko's own eyes with an inhuman intensity unmatched even by the Hellhound's usual eyes. But, from over the hellhound's shoulder, Reiko could then see another. And when her eyes focused on the blurry individual, she would see those same green illuminated eyes staring back at her.



"I am she who is connected to all her people. Ironically the words you use are very close to accurate, for I am the Empress of Hell. Now, answer my question. Where and how did you learn that clan's techniques? No other people use the cutting aura in their techniques, so you must have learned it from somewhere. Tell me, and I won't have to rip the information directly out of your memories."

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 640
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Reiko Miller on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:26 pm



Reiko stared at the smiling creature, gritting her teeth and struggling to remove herself from the heavier she-hound... but...


Darkstorm Zero wrote:The 'Empress' smiled as she lifted up slightly, her sickly green eyes pierced into Reiko's own eyes with an inhuman intensity unmatched even by the Hellhound's usual eyes. But, from over the hellhound's shoulder, Reiko could then see another. And when her eyes focused on the blurry individual, she would see those same green illuminated eyes staring back at her.



"I am she who is connected to all her people. Ironically the words you use are very close to accurate, for I am the Empress of Hell. Now, answer my question. Where and how did you learn that clan's techniques? No other people use the cutting aura in their techniques, so you must have learned it from somewhere. Tell me, and I won't have to rip the information directly out of your memories."

Her eyes now trained on the blurry mirage of the demonic woman, she gulped dryly and her mouth hung with awe. She listened, but didn't fully understand. "I don't... know what you're talking about! Honestly... I've never heard of the Blade-Breaker Clan before today... if your referring to my techniques... they're just abilities I was taught from my grandmother and grandfather, and its from their family before them. Its our technique." she tried to explain. She honestly found this woman less inviting than Cujo standing over her, and rather not experience what she had called 'ripping information directly from the memories' aspect.
avatar
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 64
Join date : 2015-04-03

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:51 pm

Reiko Miller wrote:

Reiko stared at the smiling creature, gritting her teeth and struggling to remove herself from the heavier she-hound... but...

Her eyes now trained on the blurry mirage of the demonic woman, she gulped dryly and her mouth hung with awe. She listened, but didn't fully understand. "I don't... know what you're talking about! Honestly... I've never heard of the Blade-Breaker Clan before today... if your referring to my techniques... they're just abilities I was taught from my grandmother and grandfather, and its from their family before them. Its our technique." she tried to explain. She honestly found this woman less inviting than Cujo standing over her, and rather not experience what she had called 'ripping information directly from the memories' aspect.

"Hmmm... You are either lying, or you are stupid." the Empress growled out as the Hellhound's right paw moved to grip Reiko's throat with her claw.

"Everyone on Galiavan knows the name Valundar Blade-Breaker, the legendary hero who sacrificed his life to stop Abdel Adham, the Black King of Domescadia in 2282. Especially Scardian, Fenirian and Beijionese people. After all Valundar was the best friend of Daichi Beijiosaki." the Empress explained, as she created a ball of light in her hand, a ball that projected an image of a man in a red suit.



Then the image altered to show the man performing the technique in question.



"You see, your family must have learned it from somewhere after Valundar's time, as he was the inventor of the technique, and had no heirs to teach before he died. So... I ask again, where did you learn it from?" This time emphasis on the question was added as the claw around Reiko's neck emitted a burst of lime green bolts into her skin.


Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 640
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Reiko Miller on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:10 pm

Reiko didn't take kindly to the accusation: "Bit-" before she could finish, she was gasping for air, clenching her teeth as her curse turned to straining hiss. One of her arms were free thanks to this however, which she brought up to peel back the Hellhound's face with. She stared at her with lidded, frustrated eyes and bared clenched teeth. "I told you already, I don't know him, I'm... seriou-aaaaaaaaaaaaaH!" her body sparked with the lime green bolts, her skeletal structure glowing beneath the pale flesh of her Gothic exterior, her skull smiling beneath the flesh like all skeletons do! The zapping sensation was so vivid she could hardly keep her free hand on the Hellhound's face, barely hooking her thumb under her cheek, hoping in turn it would zap her offender.
avatar
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 64
Join date : 2015-04-03

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:21 pm

The Hellhound was unaffected either by the lime colored energy maelstrom, or the fact that Reiko had her thumb in the creature's mouth, instead she grinned and subconsciously started to nibble on the invading digit. Instead the lightning moved to Reiko's temples, and the Empress had no painfully confirm the truth. Although Reiko had only second hand stories of Valundar that were common knowledge to the people of Galiavan, she had to pertinent knowledge of the Scion of Scardia who managed to scuttle her plans three centuries ago when he managed to best Abdel in single combat. Indeed the woman only knew the techniques of cutting energy manipulation as they were passed down.

"Bright-Blade must have taught more than Valundar those powers..." surmised the Empress as she started losing interest in Reiko. She let her control over the Hellhound cease, and with it, the pale green maelstrom. The green coloration in the Hellhound's eyes faded as they resumed their original fiery orange color. The beast only looked around for a moment, even as she kept nibbling Reiko's thumb. before a look of both comprehension and sneering contempt returned to the War Hound's features.

"Huh, seems you didn't have the Empress's answers. Pity, that may have actually saved you if you did... Now you are ALL mine." the Hellhound's usual voice Mocked Reiko.

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 640
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Reiko Miller on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:38 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Hellhound was unaffected either by the lime colored energy maelstrom, or the fact that Reiko had her thumb in the creature's mouth, instead she grinned and subconsciously started to nibble on the invading digit. Instead the lightning moved to Reiko's temples, and the Empress had no painfully confirm the truth. Although Reiko had only second hand stories of Valundar that were common knowledge to the people of Galiavan, she had no pertinent knowledge of the Scion of Scardia who managed to scuttle her plans three centuries ago when he managed to best Abdel in single combat. Indeed the woman only knew the techniques of cutting energy manipulation as they were passed down.

"Bright-Blade must have taught more than Valundar those powers..." surmised the Empress as she started losing interest in Reiko. She let her control over the Hellhound cease, and with it, the pale green maelstrom. The green coloration in the Hellhound's eyes faded as they resumed their original fiery orange color. The beast only looked around for a moment, even as she kept nibbling Reiko's thumb. before a look of both comprehension and sneering contempt returned to the War Hound's features.

"Huh, seems you didn't have the Empress's answers. Pity, that may have actually saved you if you did... Now you are ALL mine." the Hellhound's usual voice Mocked Reiko.

Reiko winced, pulling at her thumb which was being nibbled upon. The violent energy seized suddenly, and the original Hellhound's red flaring eyes returned, a bit confused but not bothered by the momentary possession the elder demon had posed. Reiko's eyes went small with fear and she began to stretch her long legs and knees and grip the cheek of the opposing creature, yanking down on it with her sharp fingernails! "Go to hell!" She shrieked.
avatar
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 64
Join date : 2015-04-03

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:50 pm

The Hellhound winced slightly before she reached up and mimicked Reiko's actions with one of her own clawtip pinches on the human's left cheek. "My claws are bigger than your fingernails, human. Wanna wager how long you can outlast me in a pinching contest? because I guarantee I'll look far prettier than you before such a contest ends... In fact, I'm pretty sure your face will end up looking like a pile of raw hamburger. Heh... appropriate I guess." before the Hellhound immediately began to apply pressure, her clawtips immediately drawing a trickle of blood, even before she began to pull the skin.

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 640
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Reiko Miller on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:13 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Hellhound winced slightly before she reached up and mimicked Reiko's actions with one of her own clawtip pinches on the human's left cheek. "My claws are bigger than your fingernails, human. Wanna wager how long you can outlast me in a pinching contest? because I guarantee I'll look far prettier than you before such a contest ends... In fact, I'm pretty sure your face will end up looking like a pile of raw hamburger. Heh... appropriate I guess." before the Hellhound immediately began to apply pressure, her clawtips immediately drawing a trickle of blood, even before she began to pull the skin.

A few seconds of that pain was all Reiko needed to release her grip, reeling back her hand which had been covered in saliva, her thumb raw with bite marks. She winced, tasting copper in her mouth, she gulped and wiggled under the creature, her breasts bobbing with her frantic breaths. She didn't know what to do, other than stare at the she-beast nervously.
avatar
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 64
Join date : 2015-04-03

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:27 pm

Reiko Miller wrote:A few seconds of that pain was all Reiko needed to release her grip, reeling back her hand which had been covered in saliva, her thumb raw with bite marks. She winced, tasting copper in her mouth, she gulped and wiggled under the creature, her breasts bobbing with her frantic breaths. She didn't know what to do, other than stare at the she-beast nervously.

"Thats better..." said the hellhound in a gentle coo as she let go of Reiko's cheeck, and immediately began to lick to wound to clean up the blood, and surprisingly heal the wound. After a few minutes of this the Hellhound reared back up a smirk on her face. before she examined her catch by looking lower again, Reiko's neck, then collar, and chest. The War Hound of Hell licked her lips again.


_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 640
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Reiko Miller on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:37 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Reiko Miller wrote:A few seconds of that pain was all Reiko needed to release her grip, reeling back her hand which had been covered in saliva, her thumb raw with bite marks. She winced, tasting copper in her mouth, she gulped and wiggled under the creature, her breasts bobbing with her frantic breaths. She didn't know what to do, other than stare at the she-beast nervously.

"Thats better..." said the hellhound in a gentle coo as she let go of Reiko's cheeck, and immediately began to lick to wound to clean up the blood, and surprisingly heal the wound. After a few minutes of this the Hellhound reared back up a smirk on her face. before she examined her catch by looking lower again, Reiko's neck, then collar, and chest. The War Hound of Hell licked her lips again.




Reiko closed her eyes, blushing deeply as the beast licked her cheek, her mouth. Saliva dribbled down her chin, across her neck and shoulders. After she was finished, she had to force her eyelids to open, to stare at the beast who now examined her with a hungry glare. Her breasts currently:



She didn't have to ask, for she already knew... "What do you plan to do to me...?" she gasped, her breasts bobbing and her breath harsh and shuttering.
avatar
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 64
Join date : 2015-04-03

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:50 pm

The War Hound smiled again when Reiko asked her question. "It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. but I'm tasting my catch. Then I'm gonna give you one of my very special little lovebites, then I'mma gonna eat you up whole." And with those words the creature bent down and started tearing the bra off of her prize with her teeth. She plucked the skull and crossbone decorated neglige from Reiko's ample assets, tearingt he fabric to frayed shreds as she did, exposing reiko's entire chest as she did, then the creature held no hesitation, and ducked it's head down again, clamping on a nipple and doing what it did to Reiko's buttocks earlier, and gave her a vicious nibbling suckle.

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 640
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Reiko Miller on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:02 am

Reiko's terrified eyes wavered as she went into detail, then closed her eyes as the beast tore away her top!



"Ahhh....." she blushed deeply, cringing as the creature bit one of her breasts, gnawing at the hardened nipple and licking at the roughly grasped erogenous zone! "Ahh... please.... staaahp!" She gasped weakly, trying to thrash her body, the pain of her breast in the creature's sharp maw and constant licking made her fingers clench tight and her limbs shake. She was trapped, unable to pull away from this fate, and yet she couldn't accept this fact! "S-ST-AHP!" She moaned, clenching her thighs tightly, wiggling with the she-beast's excited movements!
avatar
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 64
Join date : 2015-04-03

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum