Forerunner's path

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:14 am

Reiko Miller wrote:Reiko's terrified eyes wavered as she went into detail, then closed her eyes as the beast tore away her top!

"Ahhh....." she blushed deeply, cringing as the creature bit one of her breasts, gnawing at the hardened nipple and licking at the roughly grasped erogenous zone! "Ahh... please.... staaahp!" She gasped weakly, trying to thrash her body, the pain of her breast in the creature's sharp maw and constant licking made her fingers clench tight and her limbs shake. She was trapped, unable to pull away from this fate, and yet she couldn't accept this fact! "S-ST-AHP!" She moaned, clenching her thighs tightly, wiggling with the she-beast's excited movements!

The Hellhound retracted her maw from the well teased nipple with a loud pop of the lips. Licking her lips again, the Hellhound laughed and asked "But why would I? Does the cow ask you to stop eating it's burgers? or the chicken roast?, or grilled fish? Of course not. The Lions will eat the gazelle, the spider will drain the flies she catches, and the Hellhounds will have their day." the voice of the she demon was getting more hoarse, as her gaze again went from Reiko's eyes, now tot he opposite nipple, and the creature whetted it's lips once again.

You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:26 am

"N-no! Please!!" She exclaimed, shivering as she eyed the fresh, springy breast! She thrashed her arms, swung her chest, only making her breasts bounce and slap each other in perhaps a more entrancing manner! She tried to kick her legs, protesting the Hellhound's lewd, leering gaze! "I'm more than food, I am a...!" she paused, flushed pink as she tried to describe what she was, more than a simple object or food item, but she was at a loss of words. Blood trickled from the saliva covered tit, dripping down her naval groove and spreading across her abs while she thrashed.
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:35 am

Reiko Miller wrote:

"N-no! Please!!" She exclaimed, shivering as she eyed the fresh, springy breast! She thrashed her arms, swung her chest, only making her breasts bounce and slap each other in perhaps a more entrancing manner! She tried to kick her legs, protesting the Hellhound's lewd, leering gaze! "I'm more than food, I am a...!" she paused, flushed pink as she tried to describe what she was, more than a simple object or food item, but she was at a loss of words. Blood trickled from the saliva covered tit, dripping down her naval groove and spreading across her abs while she thrashed.

"You are what? A human? A person? You don't deserve to die? Allow me to humor you..." the creature said as her eyes focused back on Reiko's own as she spoke again. "You humans are still part of the food chain. People are born, they live, and then they cease, how one gets from point a to point c is irrelevant. As for whether or not you deserve to die, tell me, how many of your own kind have you mercilessly killed? How many men and women have you shot with your guns, sliced with your blades, or smashed with your bat? Did they deserve death any more than you did? And who are you to judge that. I simply follow my instinct, and I hunt my food, if my food happened to be another human other than you, then they would be my prey instead. it is simply your misfortune.", this time after finishing her taunt, the Hellhound wasted no time, and dug into the second nipple, right above Reiko's heart. This time the Hellhound was spurred on by feeling Reiko's heartbeat with her nose and tongue, and she nuzzled a little deeper to feel that beating muscle within the woman's ribcage. But still the creature didn't tear her open like a common wolf or wild ferral dog would.

Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:47 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Reiko Miller wrote:

"You are what? A human? A person? You don't deserve to die? Allow me to humor you..." the creature said as her eyes focused back on Reiko's own as she spoke again. "You humans are still part of the food chain. People are born, they live, and then they cease, how one gets from point a to point c is irrelevant. As for whether or not you deserve to die, tell me, how many of your own kind have you mercilessly killed? How many men and women have you shot with your guns, sliced with your blades, or smashed with your bat? Did they deserve death any more than you did? And who are you to judge that. I simply follow my instinct, and I hunt my food, if my food happened to be another human other than you, then they would be my prey instead. it is simply your misfortune.", this time after finishing her taunt, the Hellhound wasted no time, and dug into the second nipple, right above Reiko's heart. This time the Hellhound was spurred on by feeling Reiko's heartbeat with her nose and tongue, and she nuzzled a little deeper to feel that beating muscle within the woman's ribcage. But still the creature didn't tear her open like a common wolf or wild ferral dog would.

Reiko lay there with a pale face, her lips agape and eyes devoid of all emotion save fear... she felt her heart beat race to a level which made her feel uncomfortable. She, for a moment, didn't even feel the creature bite down on her other breast, her body and mind numb. She realized she was truly alone... "NO!!" her mind snapped, shaking her head, using her free hand to bang on the creature's back, putting her stamina into it thanks to the green drink she had prior to this moment. She tried to lift herself off the ground, push the hound onto her side and run, flea before she would eat her whole. "I'm not going to die here!!" She cried, her gasps somewhat wheezy and erotic due to the hound's busy muzzle! She could feel the teeth, smooth and somewhat sharp clamp around her supple, sensitive flesh! She wiggled, trying to pull herself out of it, trying to hook her thighs around something to give her leverage, all the while terrified, erotic moans of pain mixed with pleasure echoed.

Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:53 am

The Hellhound nuzzled deeper for a few more moments before she withdrew her mouth once again with a loud pop. and when she did, she felt Reiko scramble out from under her grasp, which she strangely allowed once again as she was feeling the euphoric sensation, before her eyes levelled at her prey once again. "That was nice... You have a good strong heart. However, next kiss will be the last one... after that, it's feeding time. Last chance for a last stand humam... don't waste it!"

The creature readied itself to pounce again.

Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum