Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forerunner's path

+10
Nyxallis Nightsinger
Reiko Miller
Darkstorm Zero
Llejandra
Ran-Mai
Takeshi Sigara
Malacor
Chie Arakawa
Grogg
Baroness of Hell
14 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Forerunner's path - Page 4 Empty Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:14 am

Reiko Miller wrote:Reiko's terrified eyes wavered as she went into detail, then closed her eyes as the beast tore away her top!

Forerunner's path - Page 4 Msaid_by_reikothegwen_dc0iiz4_by_reikothegwen-dc132xy

"Ahhh....." she blushed deeply, cringing as the creature bit one of her breasts, gnawing at the hardened nipple and licking at the roughly grasped erogenous zone! "Ahh... please.... staaahp!" She gasped weakly, trying to thrash her body, the pain of her breast in the creature's sharp maw and constant licking made her fingers clench tight and her limbs shake. She was trapped, unable to pull away from this fate, and yet she couldn't accept this fact! "S-ST-AHP!" She moaned, clenching her thighs tightly, wiggling with the she-beast's excited movements!

The Hellhound retracted her maw from the well teased nipple with a loud pop of the lips. Licking her lips again, the Hellhound laughed and asked "But why would I? Does the cow ask you to stop eating it's burgers? or the chicken roast?, or grilled fish? Of course not. The Lions will eat the gazelle, the spider will drain the flies she catches, and the Hellhounds will have their day." the voice of the she demon was getting more hoarse, as her gaze again went from Reiko's eyes, now tot he opposite nipple, and the creature whetted it's lips once again.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:26 am

Forerunner's path - Page 4 Kiss_blush_by_reikothegwen-dc0p1hu

"N-no! Please!!" She exclaimed, shivering as she eyed the fresh, springy breast! She thrashed her arms, swung her chest, only making her breasts bounce and slap each other in perhaps a more entrancing manner! She tried to kick her legs, protesting the Hellhound's lewd, leering gaze! "I'm more than food, I am a...!" she paused, flushed pink as she tried to describe what she was, more than a simple object or food item, but she was at a loss of words. Blood trickled from the saliva covered tit, dripping down her naval groove and spreading across her abs while she thrashed.
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:35 am

Reiko Miller wrote:Forerunner's path - Page 4 Kiss_blush_by_reikothegwen-dc0p1hu

"N-no! Please!!" She exclaimed, shivering as she eyed the fresh, springy breast! She thrashed her arms, swung her chest, only making her breasts bounce and slap each other in perhaps a more entrancing manner! She tried to kick her legs, protesting the Hellhound's lewd, leering gaze! "I'm more than food, I am a...!" she paused, flushed pink as she tried to describe what she was, more than a simple object or food item, but she was at a loss of words. Blood trickled from the saliva covered tit, dripping down her naval groove and spreading across her abs while she thrashed.

"You are what? A human? A person? You don't deserve to die? Allow me to humor you..." the creature said as her eyes focused back on Reiko's own as she spoke again. "You humans are still part of the food chain. People are born, they live, and then they cease, how one gets from point a to point c is irrelevant. As for whether or not you deserve to die, tell me, how many of your own kind have you mercilessly killed? How many men and women have you shot with your guns, sliced with your blades, or smashed with your bat? Did they deserve death any more than you did? And who are you to judge that. I simply follow my instinct, and I hunt my food, if my food happened to be another human other than you, then they would be my prey instead. it is simply your misfortune.", this time after finishing her taunt, the Hellhound wasted no time, and dug into the second nipple, right above Reiko's heart. This time the Hellhound was spurred on by feeling Reiko's heartbeat with her nose and tongue, and she nuzzled a little deeper to feel that beating muscle within the woman's ribcage. But still the creature didn't tear her open like a common wolf or wild ferral dog would.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:47 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Reiko Miller wrote:Forerunner's path - Page 4 Kiss_blush_by_reikothegwen-dc0p1hu

"You are what? A human? A person? You don't deserve to die? Allow me to humor you..." the creature said as her eyes focused back on Reiko's own as she spoke again. "You humans are still part of the food chain. People are born, they live, and then they cease, how one gets from point a to point c is irrelevant. As for whether or not you deserve to die, tell me, how many of your own kind have you mercilessly killed? How many men and women have you shot with your guns, sliced with your blades, or smashed with your bat? Did they deserve death any more than you did? And who are you to judge that. I simply follow my instinct, and I hunt my food, if my food happened to be another human other than you, then they would be my prey instead. it is simply your misfortune.", this time after finishing her taunt, the Hellhound wasted no time, and dug into the second nipple, right above Reiko's heart. This time the Hellhound was spurred on by feeling Reiko's heartbeat with her nose and tongue, and she nuzzled a little deeper to feel that beating muscle within the woman's ribcage. But still the creature didn't tear her open like a common wolf or wild ferral dog would.

Reiko lay there with a pale face, her lips agape and eyes devoid of all emotion save fear... she felt her heart beat race to a level which made her feel uncomfortable. She, for a moment, didn't even feel the creature bite down on her other breast, her body and mind numb. She realized she was truly alone... "NO!!" her mind snapped, shaking her head, using her free hand to bang on the creature's back, putting her stamina into it thanks to the green drink she had prior to this moment. She tried to lift herself off the ground, push the hound onto her side and run, flea before she would eat her whole. "I'm not going to die here!!" She cried, her gasps somewhat wheezy and erotic due to the hound's busy muzzle! She could feel the teeth, smooth and somewhat sharp clamp around her supple, sensitive flesh! She wiggled, trying to pull herself out of it, trying to hook her thighs around something to give her leverage, all the while terrified, erotic moans of pain mixed with pleasure echoed.

Forerunner's path - Page 4 58205892_p48_master1200_by_reikothegwen_dc0i1z6_by_reikothegwen-dc0pbru
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:53 am

The Hellhound nuzzled deeper for a few more moments before she withdrew her mouth once again with a loud pop. and when she did, she felt Reiko scramble out from under her grasp, which she strangely allowed once again as she was feeling the euphoric sensation, before her eyes levelled at her prey once again. "That was nice... You have a good strong heart. However, next kiss will be the last one... after that, it's feeding time. Last chance for a last stand humam... don't waste it!"

The creature readied itself to pounce again.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:17 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Hellhound nuzzled deeper for a few more moments before she withdrew her mouth once again with a loud pop. and when she did, she felt Reiko scramble out from under her grasp, which she strangely allowed once again as she was feeling the euphoric sensation, before her eyes levelled at her prey once again. "That was nice... You have a good strong heart. However, next kiss will be the last one... after that, it's feeding time. Last chance for a last stand humam... don't waste it!"

The creature readied itself to pounce again.

Reiko scrambled away from the Hellhound, gasping, crawling into the woodland on her back. She looked around for something to defend herself, her body slick with sweat and saliva, she grabs a nearby branch and prepares to swing as the creature pounces!
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:32 am

the Hellhound smiled a snarling vicious grin, bearing her fangs as her leg and arm muscles tensed, ready to leap in for the kill. The coiled muscle was like a spring loaded bear trap, and the demonic creature launched itself into the bushes after her prize. However, in mid lunge, the Hellhound was batted aside by something unseen, causing the Hellhound to yelp in pained surprise!

"Krayt! What is taking you so long, you muttling! We are missing out on the war!" roared out the authoritative voice of what looked like an armored demoness mounted upon an undead dark steed!

Forerunner's path - Page 4 Knightess_strumzel_h_edit_by_darkstormzero-dcfdt1n

"SPEAK!"

The Hellhound, uncharacteristically cowed and whimpered, lowered her ears flat against her head. "My lady.... P-Prey..." she uttered, pointing a claw towards Gwen in the bushes, knowing she had now lost her prize to the Death Knight.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:37 am

Reiko blinked at the new comer. Clad in black and spiky metal armor, not only did her voice seem more commanding and of higher ranking, her presence visibly shook the Hellhound in pursuit of the combat maid. She watched with mild confusion as the Hellhound fell back with her tail literally between her legs, and knew if such a reaction was caused by the sight of this new arrival, it was best to flee this newer force! Reiko scrambled to her feet, her boots sinking into the soft earth and then she ran into the depths of the woods! Gotta get out of this freak show! Crap, know an S&M Demoness? What else could go wrong?! Reiko thought, eyes bulging and blood pumping through her weakened limbs. She wasn't as quick as she was earlier, the Hellhound having taken a lot out of her... she was almost sure she was going to be shrunken and devoured a few moments ago, but she knew she was far from out of the ball park! She had to get to Danton... to somewhere!
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:47 am

The Death Knight's horned helmeted head turned towards where the Hellhound pointed, her fiery orange eyes scanned the bushes, and narrowed. She lashed out with her offhand, and an aetherial Hellforged Steel spiked chain leaped from her palm, a sinister barbed harpoon head at its forefront was aimed for Gwen's head, and was moving at near bullet speed!
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:16 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Death Knight's horned helmeted head turned towards where the Hellhound pointed, her fiery orange eyes scanned the bushes, and narrowed. She lashed out with her offhand, and an aetherial Hellforged Steel spiked chain leaped from her palm, a sinister barbed harpoon head at its forefront was aimed for Reiko's head, and was moving at near bullet speed!

Reiko continued to flee when she heard something from her right, her head turning to see the flash of metal glistening in the afternoon light! She slipped, thankfully, by chance of wet grass in time to evade the spiked harpoon from impaling her skull as it tore through her maid headdress above her! "AHHH!" She cried, tumbling head first down a short incline. She landed on her back, somewhat stunned from the fall, slowly raising her energy worn body in very lethargic movements! "Gotta... get.... out..." She gasped, her lungs at the climax of bursting with her sore, aching muscles!
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:59 am

The Death Knight rolled her eyes as Reiko fled. "Never mind that one Krayt. There are many more waiting for you in the cities. Come, I shall get you a treat." At first, the Hellhound felt cheated and robbed of her treat, but he prospect of a reward of many more such treats perked her ears, and she followed the Knightess into the mist.

Even as the Hellhound pack, the lone Alpha Hellhound and the Death knight dissappeared into the mists of the forest, yet more horizontally slitted eyes looked on from the treetops. They narrowed when the Death Knight dissapeared taking the Warhounds of hell with her. A deep, distinct croak echoed through the canopies...

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:35 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Death Knight rolled her eyes as Reiko fled. "Never mind that one Krayt. There are many more waiting for you in the cities. Come, I shall get you a treat." At first, the Hellhound felt cheated and robbed of her treat, but he prospect of a reward of many more such treats perked her ears, and she followed the Knightess into the mist.

Even as the Hellhound pack, the lone Alpha Hellhound and the Death knight dissappeared into the mists of the forest, yet more horizontally slitted eyes looked on from the treetops. They narrowed when the Death Knight dissapeared taking the Warhounds of hell with her. A deep, distinct croak echoed through the canopies...

Reiko waited there for a while, unable to move waiting for the Hounds to be upon her...! But nothing. Silence filled the air, before gradually the crickets returned, as did the birds and gentle ribbits of frogs. She closed her eyes, sweat dripping down her forehead and neck, her toned sexy body glistening in the forest dew. "Its over... I'm safe..." she chuckled softly, her fluttering eyelashes closed tightly as she smiled weakly. "I need to circle back... find my bike, get my clothes... so tired though." She moaned, taking a moment of respite; her adrenaline ebbing away.

She woke up a few minutes later, having fell asleep out of exhaustion. She looks around her, and sighed. "Woah haven't done that since I was a trainee..." she says out loud, sitting up before standing up. She looked around and grabs another branch for protection. "Okay... I think my things are this way..." She says to herself, gripping the branch tightly with both hands, walking into the mist. She was hobbling from sore muscles, shot and weakened by Krayt's actions. She could hear a stream ahead of her, and perhaps it was best to seek it out for a drink and to wash the Hellhound's saliva off her body...
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:54 am

Without so much as a rustle of the leaves, several silent shadows leaped between the branches of the tree canopies. The shadows seemed to be trailing Reiko now, from a distance... the only hint that they were there were the flashes of blue, red and green, glinting off of the shadow's surfaces....
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:05 am

Reiko stopped, looking around her. She could sense something... was off, like before, but wondered now if it was simply overly alert given her experience. She remained quiet, aside from the wheezing inhale... but heard nothing else. She kept her guard, and continued to the stream. After following her ears, she came across a shallow stream that lead to the mouth of a large pond. She didn't observe it for too long, quickly wading the stream's shallows and began to splash water across her scantly clad form in the moonlight. It was cool and refreshing to the touch, her nipples embossing the leather of her bikini top, her underwear tightly hugging her hips, her ass jiggling as she bathed herself lightly in the stream.
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:34 am

Even as Reiko took to one of their ponds to bathe herself, the beings who followed her from the Forerunners path proper all grinned to themselves.

As the combat maid began to relax however is when the creatures decided to reveal themselves, starting with the clan matriarch.

Forerunner's path - Page 4 Posion_dart_keropin_by_darkstormzero-dcfgoov

"Rrrreeeit! Well well well... Lookie what stumbled into our pond...." spoke the blue nd red skinned Matriarch as she stood up from the water into a fully upright position. Standing tall like that, the Keropin Leader was taller than Reiko or the surrounding Keropin, even the bull males.

"Had some fun with them Hellhounds, Hyooman?" she cooed, her tongue licking across her shiny lips.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:27 am

Reiko continued to bathe, feeling somewhat clean again when she heard the matriarch's voice. Nooo.... Reiko thinks, gulping. She slowly turns her head to face the matriarch as she licks her lips.

Forerunner's path - Page 4 67870963_p0_by_reikothegwen-dc7xvx3

Reiko's face expresses a mix of disgust and disbelief, her lidded gaze upon the matriarch's lips as she spoke of the Hellhounds... affair. Sweat continued to trickle down her wet body, the humid night air did not help in this regard, barely helping to hide her nervousness. This... has not been my day at all. She thought, gulping again.

She raised her arms behind her head and stretched, assessing her current strength level with her arms, not that she could handle them alone.

Forerunner's path - Page 4 298_by_reikothegwen-dc0obai

"...more than you I suppose." She spoke to the creature, her eyes scanning the woodland quickly. It was nigh impossible to tell how many were out there... but this Matriarch was almost double her size...and quite pregnant. She could see the little eggs bubbling under her flesh, but it was still some time before they'd pop out of her flesh. She didn't have a proper weapon save the large branch floating in the stream next to her ankle... but would it be enough in her weakened state?
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:23 am

The Keropin strode a few steps towards Reiko with a large savage grin on her face, even as other Keropin emerged from the murky water, from the trees and even the bushes.

"RrrrrrOAK! She looks a little skinny boss... Strong, but stringy - bony... Must fatten her up if we wanna eats her up." spoke the alpha male of the pack, and apparently the cheiftains mate, who looked at him, then back at her.

"Rrrib... Hmmm. Eat, or breed?" she said, tapping her chin.

One of the other, smaller males spoke up. "Both?"

The females chuckled at this. "You wait to eat for days til lil eggs hatch in her?"

At this the smaller male's stomach growled out.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:30 am

Reiko got into a combat pose:

Forerunner's path - Page 4 58205892_p31_master1200_by_reikothegwen-dc0i248

"How about I tear off your matriarch's head instead? I'd be sparing her children an ugly sight..." She says in a low, cruel tone. She didn't want to fight with her energy sapped as it was, but she wasn't about to be these things breeding centers!
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:54 am

"For a hyooman who barely escaped dogmeat, you talk too much" the cheiftain spoke. but never lost her contemplative look. She looked at the smaller male, then her mate. "Both?"

The larger male nodded. "Both."

And with that silent agreement, the entire clan began to advance.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:00 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"For a hyooman who barely escaped dogmeat, you talk too much" the cheiftain spoke. but never lost her contemplative look. She looked at the smaller male, then her mate. "Both?"

The larger male nodded. "Both."

And with that silent agreement, the entire clan began to advance.

"If I had my firearms... I'm sure your tunes would have changed..." She grumbled, backing up somewhat, kicking up the big heavy branch from before, looking for a place to escape through in the encroaching pod of fucking frogs. "If you like me to rip your dong's off, fine by me... step up little frog-boys!" She exclaimed, raising the branch, ready to lash out and when she did... she would make a break for it as quick as she could. Welcome to fucking Amaine... Reiko told herself, her body shaking with anticipation!
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Takeshi Sigara Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:21 am

Takeshi Sigara wrote:Takeshi took a break on a small path leading through the woodland. He had been traveling for what he felt had been hours, but the Exile Prince knew these woods weren't THAT extensive; not like they had been in ages past. Not only that, but since he entered, he could feel a negative ki emanating from his surroundings. It was an uneasy feeling, but he could tell he wasn't being directly targeted. These woods have been stirring lately, they've become dark, sinister even. he thought solemnly, taking a seat under a tree beside a small path. I feel like I keep doubling back to the beginning of this path, it shouldn't take this long to reach the mouth of the forest leading into Beijio's Badlands. I wonder... it could be evil spirits at work, or a mischievous kitsune... he closed his eyes, his left thumb and index finger upon his chin as he bowed in contemplative thought, sighing sadly.

There is a flash of movement, and in the shade of the forested overgrowth, the young man's blade swung out! The three frogs were forced back by the blow, but thankfully for them, the blade's dull side had struck out instead! Forced back by the young raven haired kid, he gave the woman behind him an over the shoulder glance. "Run. I'm... waking up." He said cryptically, before he turned to the Keropin, his blade held out before them horizontally. "Sigara-Matsumoto Style... "FLASHBANG"!" He exclaimed, his chi radiating through his blade as he drew the sword, the flash of light which expelled from the scabbard radiating out all around them, followed by a supernatural explosion of air! The bright light was like a star shell, blinding all present save the wielder. The man turned to Reiko... then slowly, faded as the solid clone began to dematerialize and vanish!

The starshell like light remained for a few moments after the mysterious raven haired boy left... slowly twinkling into oblivion.
Takeshi Sigara
Takeshi Sigara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyxallis Nightsinger Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:26 pm

Nyxallis Nightsinger sat on the limb of a gnarled tree, one long leg hanging off the side as she leaned back against the bark. She threw her machete out, hitting the flecked bark of the tree opposite of her, yanking back the cord, and pulled the blade back into her hand. She was bored. She hadn't had a decent mark in a long while... where were the fools who treckked these woods when you needed them? She threw the blade again. Ka-chunk...

Her tongue slipped out of her mouth, flicking the air... she couldn't taste anything. The half lamia sighed. Ka-chunk... She pulled the blade back to her hand again and then lowered the weapon into her thigh mounted sheath, hands behind her head, her messy green hair falling over her snake like yellow eyes. "Gods damned... its boring out here..." She yawned, figuring she may as well nap. She wasn't concerned for her safety, if something wanted to try and eat her so be it, it would help alleviate the boredom...
Nyxallis Nightsinger
Nyxallis Nightsinger
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Astolfo Ravillane Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:29 pm

"Too doo da laa! I'm in the woods! Hoo ho, ha ha! I'm on a quest! Tra la la laa~" Sang, a cheerful Astolfo Ravillane, who was marching alone, to themselves and by themselves in this vast stretch of wood! "But sheesh... this trail has certainly seen better days... talk about needing a new makeover... someone might tri-" Astolfo says, as they trip on a low limb, dislodging an apple from high above them that lands onto their neck! "Owww..!" Astolfo cries, reaching back, and their unpleasantness is quickly replaced with joy. "Ooo, nice and ripe too! Omf!" Astolfo gleefully bites into the apple, continuing along the path towards Danton. Their white cape with red satin lining flapped, showing off Astolfo's slender frame. They were only 5'4, weighed at max 123 lbs, and were wearing the black armor of entrusted Knights of Gilded Tree, the Feniran Order of Mage Warriors who specialized with both physical and magical warfare. Astolfo was a Captain's rank among their lot, and on top of that, was related to a member of the Council of Magi, though they hadn't seen their Grandfather in quite a while.

With white boots stirring up dust, Captain Ravillane continued on to Danton, where they planned to resupply for the journey towards Jemial, and then to Ithteca thereafter! They heard from a reliable source that the Mayor, a handsome yet on the spectrum of absolute idiocy, young man was hiring. "Doo da dooo, gonna get that pay, I'm on my way!" Astolfo sang, jovially along the pathway.
Astolfo Ravillane
Astolfo Ravillane
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach the Torturous Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:20 pm

Astolfo Ravillane wrote:"Too doo da laa! I'm in the woods! Hoo ho, ha ha! I'm on a quest! Tra la la laa~" Sang, a cheerful Astolfo Ravillane, who was marching alone, to themselves and by themselves in this vast stretch of wood! "But sheesh... this trail has certainly seen better days... talk about needing a new makeover... someone might tri-" Astolfo says, as they trip on a low limb, dislodging an apple from high above them that lands onto their neck! "Owww..!" Astolfo cries, reaching back, and their unpleasantness is quickly replaced with joy. "Ooo, nice and ripe too! Omf!" Astolfo gleefully bites into the apple, continuing along the path towards Danton. Their white cape with red satin lining flapped, showing off Astolfo's slender frame. They were only 5'4, weighed at max 123 lbs, and were wearing the black armor of entrusted Knights of Gilded Tree, the Feniran Order of Mage Warriors who specialized with both physical and magical warfare. Astolfo was a Captain's rank among their lot, and on top of that, was related to a member of the Council of Magi, though they hadn't seen their Grandfather in quite a while.

With white boots stirring up dust, Captain Ravillane continued on to Danton, where they planned to resupply for the journey towards Jemial, and then to Ithteca thereafter! They heard from a reliable source that the Mayor, a handsome yet on the spectrum of absolute idiocy, young man was hiring. "Doo da dooo, gonna get that pay, I'm on my way!" Astolfo sang, jovially along the pathway.

It was too easy...

The stretch of path before the feminine looking mortal was easily less lush, more baleful, pea green or yellowed leaves drooped from the foliage. A nearby brook was bubbling, literally, due to a pervasive heat which emanated around Molach, the retired Hellish General of Everin's Armies... he was on his extended vacation above world, and ventured to one of his favored hunting grounds... the woods of the Amaine. And lo and behold... easy, pink haired prey stumbling into his field of view; his head jutting from the tree line above Astolfo. He blinked his large, yellow eyes down upon the slender morsel, the toothy, conical smile upon his lips widened as fresh prey wandered into his path. Deciding to rest on the path when he did was a great idea... he had only scarfed down a couple of lost hikers and travelers in the past week, and his belly was empty and ready for a new life form to imprison!

"My my my..." the hulking, 24 foot tall creature bellowed, licking his conical teeth lewdly. "You look like a sweet, tasty little thing...!" He turned to face the young individual, androgynous as they were... they looked delectable, like a mortal's cupcake would perhaps!

Molach the Torturous
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Astolfo Ravillane Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:27 pm

Molach the Torturous wrote:
Astolfo Ravillane wrote:"Too doo da laa! I'm in the woods! Hoo ho, ha ha! I'm on a quest! Tra la la laa~" Sang, a cheerful Astolfo Ravillane, who was marching alone, to themselves and by themselves in this vast stretch of wood! "But sheesh... this trail has certainly seen better days... talk about needing a new makeover... someone might tri-" Astolfo says, as they trip on a low limb, dislodging an apple from high above them that lands onto their neck! "Owww..!" Astolfo cries, reaching back, and their unpleasantness is quickly replaced with joy. "Ooo, nice and ripe too! Omf!" Astolfo gleefully bites into the apple, continuing along the path towards Danton. Their white cape with red satin lining flapped, showing off Astolfo's slender frame. They were only 5'4, weighed at max 123 lbs, and were wearing the black armor of entrusted Knights of Gilded Tree, the Feniran Order of Mage Warriors who specialized with both physical and magical warfare. Astolfo was a Captain's rank among their lot, and on top of that, was related to a member of the Council of Magi, though they hadn't seen their Grandfather in quite a while.

It was too easy...

The stretch of path before the feminine looking mortal was easily less lush, more baleful, pea green or yellowed leaves drooped from the foliage. A nearby brook was bubbling, literally, due to a pervasive heat which emanated around Molach, the retired Hellish General of Everin's Armies... he was on his extended vacation above world, and ventured to one of his favored hunting grounds... the woods of the Amaine. And lo and behold... easy, pink haired prey stumbling into his field of view; his head jutting from the tree line above Astolfo. He blinked his large, yellow eyes down upon the slender morsel, the toothy, conical smile upon his lips widened as fresh prey wandered into his path. Deciding to rest on the path when he did was a great idea... he had only scarfed down a couple of lost hikers and travelers in the past week, and his belly was empty and ready for a new life form to imprison!

"My my my..." the hulking, 24 foot tall creature bellowed, licking his conical teeth lewdly. "You look like a sweet, tasty little thing...!" He turned to face the young individual, androgynous as they were... they looked delectable, like a mortal's cupcake would perhaps!

Astolfo glanced up, half done with their fortunate apple when the apple red demon they... frankly didn't see earlier was now blocking their path. Ulp.... Swallowed Astolfo, pink eyes wide as the towering, over twenty foot tall creature loomed over them with a hungry glare, and had some choice words. "...thats what everyone," Astolfo gulped again, another piece of apple. "says..." they finished, tossing the core aside for the birds. "Get in line buddy, you think you're the first one who wanted a taste of me? I have to bat the men and ladies off with a stick sometimes I'm so darned cute~" Astolfo proudly claimed, puffing their chest out with a mischievous fang poking his lower lip. Reopening their eyes, Astolfo points at the creature. "You look like an overripe cranberry, and a sty... and a bloated pimple... you don't look very tasty to be honest..." Astolfo says back, frowning a little. Seemingly, unafraid of this hulking crimson demon that literally came straight out of the Demon Realm! "Boy, its hot..." They continued, fanning their face and slender neck with their hand, their keen eyes locking onto the foliage that was drooping, and dying of the supernatural heat the beast radiated. "Hmm... but not too hot to handle..." Astolfo muttered.
Astolfo Ravillane
Astolfo Ravillane
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next