Wolf's Den (General Room)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wolf's Den (General Room)

Post  Archie Mcgraw on Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:34 am

As someone walks through the reception area down a flight of steps they arrive to the "Wolf's Den" where multiple poles descend from the ceiling to circular platforms that are lit by various colored LED lights. Show lights line the ceiling encircling each of these "stages" so that each stage could have it's own show. To the far left of the room is a bar, and a to the far right "Private showrooms".
Archie Mcgraw
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolf's Den (General Room)

Post  Yuu Kirei on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:05 pm

Kirei made her way through the large expanse of what was called the 'Wolf's Den'. The room was rife with exotic dancers, loud music and noisy patrons who either screamed or catcalled other dancers and employees. The music caused her heart to thump loudly, her skin to almost vibrate as she wades her way through the crowd over to the Bar. She looked for the loneliest man there, that be one clue to who this Mr. Hiachi may be. She walks over seductively to a man, taking a seat beside him, with her back against the counter and with one of her long sensuous legs crossing over the other-the point of her left foot's heel pressed against his thigh lightly. She turns her head slowly into her direction, a long green dyed strand of hair covered her left eye as she glances at him with slitted seducing eyes. "Why...hello there." she says as seductive as possible. "Enjoying the view?" She almost casually asked, before adding: "How about...you buy me a drink. Perhaps we can enjoy more than...'just a view'...hmm?" she purred, her right hand reaching out for his arm, her fingers lightly stroking the back of his arm. Even if this wasn't 'her mark', she may be able to drain him rather well of his Gilex, perhaps more than Hiachi himself.
Yuu Kirei
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:11 pm

On the left side of the room the bar was packed with a bunch of men and women raising their glasses each time they ran empty. The bartender behind the counter was sliding and mixing drinks simultaneously though it looked like an extra hand behind the counter would have been beneficial. The bartender however soon had all the drinks handed out when she noticed the manager. He pointed to a man who was at the far end of the bar next to what looked to be a tiger woman. The tiger woman was focused on her mixed drink at the bar meanwhile the man was staring off at the various stages with a look of judgment in his eyes. He was wearing a white business suit with a red dress shirt underneath and a white tie. He was of average build with short black hair and brown eyes.

The man next to Ms. Kirei wore jeans and a blue shirt with a black leather jacket. "Enjoying the view?" She almost casually asked, before adding: "How about...you buy me a drink. Perhaps we can enjoy more than...'just a view'...hmm?" she purred, her right hand reaching out for his arm, her fingers lightly stroking the back of his arm. The man grinned before saying, "Your not my type lady...but here's 5000 gilex to get me a man for the night."
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuu Kirei on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:18 pm

Random Mobs wrote:On the left side of the room the bar was packed with a bunch of men and women raising their glasses each time they ran empty. The bartender behind the counter was sliding and mixing drinks simultaneously though it looked like an extra hand behind the counter would have been beneficial. The bartender however soon had all the drinks handed out when she noticed the manager. He pointed to a man who was at the far end of the bar next to what looked to be a tiger woman. The tiger woman was focused on her mixed drink at the bar meanwhile the man was staring off at the various stages with a look of judgment in his eyes. He was wearing a white business suit with a red dress shirt underneath and a white tie. He was of average build with short black hair and brown eyes.

The man next to Ms. Kirei wore jeans and a blue shirt with a black leather jacket. "Enjoying the view?" She almost casually asked, before adding: "How about...you buy me a drink. Perhaps we can enjoy more than...'just a view'...hmm?" she purred, her right hand reaching out for his arm, her fingers lightly stroking the back of his arm. The man grinned before saying, "Your not my type lady...but here's 5000 gilex to get me a man for the night."

She turned to the Bartender with eyes that said: 'You couldn't warn me sooner huh?'

She chuckles, leaning close before saying: "There's a man in private room one, he's looking for some company..." she says reaching into his wallet as she spoke into his ear, pulling out 2000 Gilex and discreatly tucked it into her boot while she kept him distracted. "You can keep whatever he hands you too." she says to him, chuckling under her breath as she leans back and holds out her hand. "That be 5000 like you promised." she says turning her attention to the man with black hair and the spiffy white and red suit, next to a tiger woman. "Hmm...he looks more like a Hiachi to me." she thinks to herself, waiting to be paid the 5000 for the info.
Yuu Kirei
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:09 pm

As Yuu pocketed the money the man smirked at what she spoke in his ears. He nodded enthusiastically with a toothy grin forming upon his face. He jumped up from his seat before running across the room to the private room she had mentioned. As Yuu looked over to Mr. Hiachi she would notice that he was staring directly at her with his arms spread out behind on the bar.
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuu Kirei on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:23 am

Random Mobs wrote:As Yuu pocketed the money the man smirked at what she spoke in his ears. He nodded enthusiastically with a toothy grin forming upon his face. He jumped up from his seat before running across the room to the private room she had mentioned. As Yuu looked over to Mr. Hiachi she would notice that he was staring directly at her with his arms spread out behind on the bar.

Yuu grinned, slowly walking her way over to the man who had to be most certainly Mr. Hiachi. She pauses before him, lowering her left shoulder as she leaned a little on her right leg. "Hello there handsome, I've heard you're looking for some...company." she leans in close, reaching down and adjusted his tie for him. "I can provide you with such... entertainment. Just name your poison... and I can take you to a more... private... and personal space. It will be our secret place, with no... 'watchful eyes'. And I'm sure you'll find me quite exotic." she giggled, positioning herself close to Mr. Hiachi, her bushy tail curling and swaying behind her.
Yuu Kirei
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:43 pm

Mr. Hiachi smirked as he placed his arms around Yuu's waist. "It's about time I got some service around here. This fella behind the counter keeps yapping about whether I want anything to drink. That's the least of my concerns tonight." he says with a wink towards Yuu before continuing, "Lead the way to our secret place." As he spoke he tightened his arms around her body into a tight embrace before releasing the pressure and taking the opportunity to attempt spanking Yuu.
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lee on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:45 pm

Archie Mcgraw wrote:As someone walks through the reception area down a flight of steps they arrive to the "Wolf's Den" where multiple poles descend from the ceiling to circular platforms that are lit by various colored LED lights. Show lights line the ceiling encircling each of these "stages" so that each stage could have it's own show. To the far left of the room is a bar, and a to the far right "Private showrooms".

Rebecca sat back, legs crossed over one another, the chair leaning back while her feet propped up on the table. Her 'partners' hung at either side of her breasts, their stainless frames glistening in the neon lights:

She was counting the Gilex she had from the last job for this 'club', and double sure it was all there. "...and Twenty Grand. Perfect, now I can leave this shit hole. The alcohol sucks, and the music is fucking shitty." she complains, sitting up abruptly, chair screeching as she left with her hands in her cuttoffs pockets. As she left, she turned to one of the waitresses and blew a smoke ring into their face, then said: "Keep the change, sister." she then stuffed a 100 Gilex bill into her top, then turned and left.
Rebecca Lee
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top