Ithteca Airport & Terminal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ithteca Airport & Terminal

Post  Bianca on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:43 pm

A large airship descends upon the airstrip, the dirigible slowly descends and drops it's anchoring lines and floats alongside a large enclosed tunnel like bridge that was connected to the terminal. The side of this bridge connects to the main doors of the Airship, which click together like an iron clasp. The doors swing open and then the Captain announces his formalities and welcomes everyone to Ithteca.

On board was one thong clad Bianca with her red leather duster preserving her modesty from behind. She walked off the airship with her weapons within a case as she descends down into the terminal itself. While she was inside she took a seat by a nearby café and took a seat at the counter. She looked up at the tender and grinned. "A strawberry sundae," she starts, placing the weapons hidden in their case beside her. "No nuts. I hate nuts." she says placing her back against the counter which her elbows also propped up against. She looked out to the vast window that exposed the airport to the passing personnel, vacationers, workers and travelers alike could see at a passing glance. There was something about this aircraft that made her crave for an adventure-for a new demon hunt. "Hm... I need to do something with my life...otherwise this is just gonna get boring." she frowned, crossing one bare leg over the other; her gray tail curling and working behind her while the Neko's equally grey colored ears twitched above her long flowing blue hair.
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ithteca Airport & Terminal

Post  Nakano on Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:54 pm

Nakano was sitting by the Cafe as well, drinking a cup of tea. He was on break now, he was flying a small Airship today. No passengers just cargo, and another month of boredom working for Danton International. "I really don't know how much more I can take of this." he says with a sigh, running his hand through his spiky black hair.

Bianca wrote: "A strawberry sundae," she starts, placing the weapons hidden in their case beside her. "No nuts. I hate nuts."

His eyes shift towards the Beastkin, and noticing her feline mannerisms pointed her out as a Neko. She was ordering a strawberry sundae apparently, and the only reason why he really cared to notice this was likely due to the dullness of his duty today. And to be honest, she didn't need revealing clothing to be a pleasant attractive distraction. He watched her turn her back against the bar and look out to the Air Strip.

Bianca wrote: "Hm... I need to do something with my life...otherwise this is just gonna get boring." she frowned, crossing one bare leg over the other; her gray tail curling and working behind her while the Neko's equally grey colored ears twitched above her long flowing blue hair.

He sighed in agreement with her statement. The very same could be said about him. He didn't know if he could do this...working for Danton International, just a number in the stream of many numbers. His being CBC5456. Even the machinery they worked on called the pilots as such, making him feel rather 'gray' in the field; or rather just another grain of sand a midst a sand dune. He looked back over to her and almost coughed on his tea. He couldn't help but blush to see her bare thigh of her beautiful long legs cross over the other as she leaned back, waiting for her sundae. This entire time he couldn't tell if she was just wearing short-shorts or what, but from this angle the way her duster covered her he couldn't tell if she was wearing anything.

He accidentally gulped a lot of his tea at once, burning his throat and causing him to grab at his neck in pain. "Gah!" he exclaimed, coughing hoarsely, leaning over the counter slightly.
Nakano
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:54 pm

Nakano wrote:

He accidentally gulped a lot of his tea at once, burning his throat and causing him to grab at his neck in pain. "Gah!" he exclaimed, coughing hoarsely, leaning over the counter slightly.

Bianca didn't turn to the Pilot in the seat near by her, but she could make out what had happened through her peripheral vision. "Careful." she spoke absently, then half turned in his direction. "Hot things tend to do that. You might want to be cautious of how much you gulp down out once...otherwise you might just get burned." she spoke with a cocky tune, her head returning to the window again.

Not too long afterwards, the man behind the counter placed a tall glass filled with ice cream and covered with hot fudge, strawberry sauce and whipped cream; all the while topped with chopped strawberries-with the exception of the one on top. That was a whole one. She promptly paid the man, and then swerved around to enjoy her meal. Again, she didn't give the pilot much attention. Much to his fear of being standardized, she took him as a regular Joe. She dug into the mountain before her by it's side and brought the cream flavoring to her mouth and let settle there before she swallowed. "Mmm.." she purred.
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakano on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:28 am

Bianca wrote:

Bianca didn't turn to the Pilot in the seat near by her, but she could make out what had happened through her peripheral vision. "Careful." she spoke absently, then half turned in his direction. "Hot things tend to do that. You might want to be cautious of how much you gulp down...otherwise you might just get burned." she spoke with a cocky tune, her head returning to the window again.

His coughs soon dispersed, his eyes watery and red but not as red and as sore as his throat was now. He had turned to her as she gave her cocky speech and lowered his eyelids slightly. "Well now, if this is the part you expect for me to hit on you Lady, then not a chance." he says closing his eyes and bringing up his hand showing that he's given up. He reopens his eyes and looks down at his tea. He then looks over to her sundae. "A strawberry sundae though? Given your appearance I find that a little odd. Then again, you sitting at a Cafe is a lot more odd to me than you eating the sundae." he says taking a small sip from his tea.
Nakano
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:57 am

Nakano wrote:
Bianca wrote:

Bianca didn't turn to the Pilot in the seat near by her, but she could make out what had happened through her peripheral vision. "Careful." she spoke absently, then half turned in his direction. "Hot things tend to do that. You might want to be cautious of how much you gulp down...otherwise you might just get burned." she spoke with a cocky tune, her head returning to the window again.

His coughs soon dispersed, his eyes watery and red but not as red and as sore as his throat was now. He had turned to her as she gave her cocky speech and lowered his eyelids slightly. "Well now, if this is the part you expect for me to hit on you Lady, then not a chance." he says closing his eyes and bringing up his hand showing that he's given up. He reopens his eyes and looks down at his tea. He then looks over to her sundae. "A strawberry sundae though? Given your appearance I find that a little odd. Then again, you sitting at a Cafe is a lot more odd to me than you eating the sundae." he says taking a small sip from his tea.

She turned to him slightly, her mouth still full with ice cream as she mumbled: "How tragic. And it took me all day to come up with those lines too." she swallows, then takes another spoonful with strawberries and began to eat those. She swallows again, and pauses briefly. "There's nothing wrong with Strawberry Sundaes...as long as they don't have nuts...or if one's not allergic to strawberries." she continues eating, demolishing the sundae within seconds, but so nonchalant about it. "I'm guessing you think a half dressed woman such as myself is better suited to the scenery of a strip club?" she asked, turning around in the swivel chair to face him. She still had her leg crossed over, but he would be able to confirm now that she wasn't going commando in public. Just. Almost.

She took what was left of her sundae, the whole strawberry which was on top, and held it by it's stem as she dangled it in front of her mouth. Her tongue curled around it and she drew her jaws down upon the fleshy fruit-biting it down to the stem before pulling away. She chewed and half closed her beautiful red eyes as she gulped, a small bulge travelled down her neck. She licks her lips, leaning back slightly with a confident grin as she then hovers the stem over her glass cup and drops it, making a soft 'clink' sound.

She tips her head to the left and claps her fingerless gloved hands together. "So...do you?" she asked with a slight air of intrigue, at the same time she almost seemed to purr.
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakano on Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:40 pm

"Well at least you got heart." he replies sarcastically to her first equally sarcastic response. He groaned at her follow up question though, lowering himself down to his cup's level. "...Of course not. I'd just picture you splitting skulls rather than drinking tea and eating ice cream sundaes." he says noticing her lack of pants. He looks back up at her and snickers. "Though others may think different. But at least your wearing something, it can be rather cold in these high altitude regions like Ithteca. But I tell ya, the world seems to be getting a lot colder than it used to." he raises himself slightly. "I mean that figuratively as well as literally. The drop in climate has further increased the sales of Ice Cap Vodka to areas in high altitudes such as Ithteca here, and to coastal regions or my next delivery area which is the Silver Craft." he says with a yawn. "Boring, I know. But hey, someone's going to get warmer as soon as I make these deliveries." he then slumped back into his seat and took another sip from his tall mug. He looks up at her with a little grin. "But back to topic, you look like someone who wants to start trouble..." he chuckles slightly, setting his mug down and waited for a response.
Nakano
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:12 am

She blinks, leaning upon the counter with her right elbow and sighs softly. "Huhh...smart response." she leaned back and looked up at the ceiling. "To be honest, I could go for some Vodka right now...and a pizza." she then turns to him in response that she looked like someone who wants to start trouble. She smirked. "Well, it's like that old saying goes: I'm not the one looking for trouble; trouble just seems to be looking for me." She laughs and picks herself up from her seat. She grabs her bag and starts heading away from the Cafe when she pauses and looks to the Pilot. "If your job's boring, perhaps you should make a career change." she winks to the young man, laughs again and then heads out of the terminal. She was going to do some shopping in town.
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakano on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:45 am

Nakano watches the Neko leave. As she was out of sight, he quickly pulls up his Gindle and skims his latest purchase: "Picking up girls: The Ikai Method". He scrolls through the text with a disgruntled demeanor. "What the hell did I do wrong? Shit...well perhaps I didn't insult enough..." he takes another heavy sigh and closes the device down. "Well, I guess it can't be helped. Well either way, may as well get ready for the shift." he exhales, standing up from his seat and takes a long stretch. He rolls his neck and begins heading for the Terminal. Those crates of Vodka were not going to fly themselves over to the Silver Craft.
Nakano
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai on Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:55 pm

An instant message would appear on Nakano's Gindle a few moments later reading,

"As part of your purchase of "Picking up Girls: The Ikai Method" you will get brief text messages every so often with critiques and encouragements on how best to use the Ikai Method. This free additional service comes to you from Adnacra's Ice Shit - "Man that's Cold!" Today's note of criticism states, "If you do the compliment and insult at the beginning of the conversation make sure to follow up with some enticing compliments soon afterward otherwise the girl will soon think you are dull; having lost all emotional attachment to your statements. After this point you will no longer have a chance and should just give up now. However, you're on the right track so KEEP TRYING!" An image of Ikai giving a thumbs up appears on the screen after KEEP TRYING!
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:00 am

Several high powered shells slam into the airport buildings, and tarmac, fires of unusual ferocity and size immediately break out and begin to consume that which was not blown away...

You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:15 pm

As fire department agencies were putting out the fires, the ground lifted, and ADN military vehicles were spilling out of the tunnels. The DarkSEED turned ADN 155mm Zuzannah mobile artillery units moved out onto the runway with ease.

They stopped, and their cannons began raising in the direction of the first explosion to hit the barrier. Brig. Gen. Pickering commenced the firing of the vehicles as the Buratino Hellfire vehicles eased their way out onto the runway as well.

Its then that the General noticed the missiles that were streaking their way. He smirked. "Hellfires, shoot down those S.O.B.s on the double!" he ordered. The machines tilted their loads up towards the barrier and then began to fire their 8 round payload into the sky.

At the same time the Zuzannah's also began firing their cannon shot payloads through the barrier. As they hit the barrier, the rounds were casted with haste as well as a special coating before slamming into the missiles, turning them to stone and shattering through them as they arched with the cannon fire, and then slammed into the enemy outside the city. Those caught in the cannon fire and explosions of the hellfire missiles were turned to stone and or electrified or hit with a wave of nausea from the poisonous barrier's additional ailments and elemental buffs added to the human's missiles.

Back on the airfield the General laughed heartily. "Try as they might, they can't break the barrier! The power of the Ancients is truly an amazing thing to behold!" he laughed again, giving half the machines time to reload before he would recommence the firing.

Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:52 pm

The psychic voice of the Battlelord broke through General Pickering's reviere.

"Foolish mortal man... What you call 'Ancient', we call infantile, what you call 'technology', we call children's toys, and what you call 'Power, we call insufficient. You do not know what you face, do you? Allow me to show you..."

Various images flashed before the General's minds eye, visages of the slavering Hoards of Hell, the demons, the demented spirits, cybernetic horrors, monsters of every conceivable kind. The Battlelord showed him where they were from, the ruinous realm of Hell itself, not the underworld he knew, but a different, far more vast realm from beyond their universe entirely. The endless realms of Hell opened before his mortal eyes...

"Your World, Your universe does not stand a chance, mortal. We are endless, eternal, and we have taken root upon your dimension, Soon, very soon, all will fall, and nothing you can do will change that..."

With that, the Battle Lord showed the effect of the generals retaliatory strike. Nothing! The weapons fire from the Zuzannah's and the Burratino's where obliterated by the ferocious Ion Storm above, while the interceptor shots splashed harmlessly off of the Hell Storm Missiles on-board deflector shields, their penetrator warheads primed themselves in mid flight.

You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleo Arunari on Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:49 am

Cleo, unlike her previous form of transport, paid for her ticket to Danton City and boarded the Airship with a less inconspicuous disguise dawned on. She made her way to her seat, and soon she was hovering high above Ithteca and was headed to Danton. There wasn't much to say about the seating and the other occupants. Simply average joes, discharged ADN soldiers or those who were on furlough. The interior wasn't lavish, but it was far from bad according to her standards. She closed her eyes, getting herself some shut eye as the ship made its way to their destination.
Cleo Arunari
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top