Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medical Wing (Second Floor)

+10
Hannah Rousseau
Anastasia Faizland
Leland McKelly
Darkstorm Zero
Rachel Renston
Yuko Busujima
Sango Sigara
Rufus Tenik
Kanae Ootori
Ikai Boontai
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Medical Wing (Second Floor) Empty Medical Wing (Second Floor)

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:27 pm

The Medical Wing consists of highly embroidered tapestries and a red velvet carpet laying in between ten double beds that have nightstands next them. Each nightstand contains flowers that are picked daily to make sure they are kept in good condition. There are high windows with velvet drapes tucked to the sides letting in sunlight when the day is about and when night falls reveals the moon and the stars.

The guards carry the stretcher with Ikai into the medical wing after the scene with the Empress and deposit him onto the nearest of the double beds to the entrance of the medical wing. To the casual observer they would think that the medical wing was still empty since Ikai was tucked behind the large wooden framed door. Ikai groans in agony from the gunshot and calls out "At least you could've cut the bullet out before you left...you dimwits." In his half conscious state Ikai was still away of the bullet in him and that the guards were dull witted enough to leave it in there.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Medical Wing (Second Floor) Empty Re: Medical Wing (Second Floor)

Post  Kanae Ootori Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:00 am

As if on cue, the men were being pushed aside. "Out of my way, please; get out of my way!" she complained, brushing past the guards as she made her way over to the injured man. She looked down at him, cocking her head slightly. "I'll make this brief, you three hold him down. I'm going to extract the bullets--War Gods above, how come you fools didn't extract them sooner?!" she complained again, walking over to a sink and sanitizing her hands. "I'll need some sutures, antiseptic, a scalpel and bandages..." she turned around, noticing the guards still standing like dull bumps on a log. She furrowed her brow, and grunts. "Did I speak in serpent tongues? GO, MOVE IT!" she exclaimed, the men shaking in their armour as she ignores them and heads over to the stretcher.

She reaches down, and places a hand on the injured man's forehead. "Your name was... Ikai, right? Do you have any injuries besides the gunshots? I'm sorry to trouble you further, but I need to know." she says with a soft smile.
Kanae Ootori
Kanae Ootori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:08 am

A blurry image of a woman came into Ikai's view before becoming foggier and a darkness coming over his eyes. To the woman he would appear to have passed out due to the gunshot wounds and the loss of blood associated with them. For Ikai his experience was quite different. He was aware of his surroundings and her voice but no matter how much he willed himself he could not respond physically or verbally. He had been in this predicament only once before when he was in the Beijio Civil War. He was new on the battlefield he was used to fighting gangsters, etc. in the streets and alleyways not mass combat. He was soon overwhelmed by many of the enemy solider's gunfire and collapsed to the ground. He survived and was taken care of back at the medical tent. He was unable to be cleared to re-renter combat until he had passed some mental and physical exams which he passed with ease. The extra time he had used to train for his re-entrance into combat. That was when the shadow clone jutsu and summoning jutsu had been practiced and solidified for him. Now however, he was unsure as to whether he was in the hands of an expert of a fledgling from the local medical academy. He prayed to the War Gods that if he did die that he would at least have the honor of being put into a hall of fame or maybe even an honorary guard to a Wargod temple...Something!
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Ootori Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:32 am

She frowned at his lack of response. "He's loosing consciousness-" she rolled up her sleeves and bundled them with bands of silk. She then turned to see that someone had ponied up the materials she needed, and she grabbed the scalpel. "Thank you, everyone hold him, I don't know how he'll react to this-" she explained as the men held him down. Kanae pulled off the silk tourniquets and grabs a sterile towel, wiping away the blood to see the first wound. It was a bloody mess the shoulder wound, but after looking at the wounds again it seemed the more dangerous wound, the one that had been shot through his back and out the front of his chest was the one she needed to take care of first. She could see the bullet rising from his chest wound, but she would need to pry it out with the scalpel. Bringing the blade down with grace, she cut the skin in an 'X' shape, splitting the flesh so that she could get access to the bullet fragment. "Forceps, immediately!" She exclaimed, holding out her hand. A guard shoved a pair at her, which she took quickly and then brought it down to yank out the bullet. "Hold him!" she screamed, latching onto the bullet and began pulling.
Kanae Ootori
Kanae Ootori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sun May 04, 2014 7:14 pm

Ikai's body squirmed with extreme tension and strength underneath the guards' arms. Having a bullet removed isn't exactly what you would consider to be graceful. For Ikai his conciousness came flooding back as he felt the embedded object be removed from his body. Although his conciousness returned Ikai was still in a lucid state and was unsure of his surroundings. On close inspection his eyes would be seen as glassy and fogged over as he lurched forward with his head and torso screaming at the top of his lungs, "You foul...freaking...slate of Fenira!" Immediately after hollering in pain Ikai sank motionless with his arms and legs limp in the guards' arms. A guard holding near his wrist would be able to state that a pulse was still able to be found.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Ootori Sun May 04, 2014 9:44 pm

Ikai Boontai wrote:Ikai's body squirmed with extreme tension and strength underneath the guards' arms. Having a bullet removed isn't exactly what you would consider to be graceful. For Ikai his conciousness came flooding back as he felt the embedded object be removed from his body. Although his conciousness returned Ikai was still in a lucid state and was unsure of his surroundings. On close inspection his eyes would be seen as glassy and fogged over as he lurched forward with his head and torso screaming at the top of his lungs, "You foul...freaking...slate of Fenira!" Immediately after hollering in pain Ikai sank motionless with his arms and legs limp in the guards' arms. A guard holding near his wrist would be able to state that a pulse was still able to be found.

The fact that he still had a pulse was good news for Kanae. She checked the wound, pulling out the small fragments that were left behind before suturing the wound. "Keep him steady!" she says, before looking towards the mans face. "If you hear me, you're going to be fine." she says sweetly enough, cupping her soft hand upon his forehead before she started yanking on the bullet in his shoulder. "Hold him still!" she exclaimed, before a good tug and the bullet came out. She immediately went for some alcohol, pouring some onto the wound before suturing the hole. "Alright Ikai, I'm going to need you to keep a pleasant thought in your head and repeat it back to me, anything will do just as long as you say it, alright?" she says before turning to the others and softly saying. "We're going to have to flip him. On three..." she says bringing her hand up, flexing three fingers, and pulsed them in 'three', 'two', 'one'--and then they grabbed him while Kanae waited for his response.
Kanae Ootori
Kanae Ootori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Medical Wing (Second Floor) Empty He Lives?

Post  Ikai Boontai Wed May 07, 2014 11:08 am

As Ikai's body flipped his body reacted by trying to catch himself before landing face first; the result was him ending in a planking position with everyone trying to hold him down as the woman continued to attempt working on him. After a few moments time Ikai's body relaxed and fell with a plop. As his body hit the surface it was laying on Ikai's mind started to work once again the blood flow having returned to his brain. The lights in Ikai's brain started to turn on his neurons started to fire once again though his thoughts were a jumble of nonsense, "Sakura...Amiko...Sango...blood....ma....da....laboratory....knife....hair...."

Ikai's presence in his mind slowly started to come back and the works started to form more coherent sentences in his brain, "Must protect Sango. Hit by something. Amiko's dead. Where's Sakura?"
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Ootori Wed May 07, 2014 4:47 pm

Ikai Boontai wrote:As Ikai's body flipped his body reacted by trying to catch himself before landing face first; the result was him ending in a planking position with everyone trying to hold him down as the woman continued to attempt working on him. After a few moments time Ikai's body relaxed and fell with a plop. As his body hit the surface it was laying on Ikai's mind started to work once again the blood flow having returned to his brain. The lights in Ikai's brain started to turn on his neurons started to fire once again though his thoughts were a jumble of nonsense, "Sakura...Amiko...Sango...blood....ma....da....laboratory....knife....hair...."

Ikai's presence in his mind slowly started to come back and the works started to form more coherent sentences in his brain, "Must protect Sango. Hit by something. Amiko's dead. Where's Sakura?"

"He's a difficult one he is." Kanae exasperates. She took an alcohol rag and gently rubbed the wound that had entered from his back to his already sealed chest. "The Empress is fine. You were hit by two bullets. I don't know anything about a knife or laboratory nor Amiko or Sakura. You're just going to have to calm down and wait till the procedure is over with." came Kanae's soothing voice, her right hand placed onto his cheek where the scar of a small heart was able to be made out. She then begins the process of sewing up the wound. Once she is finished, "There," she says before turning him around again and sat him up against her shoulder. "Almost done." she says soothingly, trying to ease the man as she then wraps a layer of cloth bandages around his wounds and back before adding a layer of her silk to keep it firm but breathable. "Help him up." she says to the guards, who do so, lifting the man from the operating table. She took one arm and another guard took the other before they eased over to a soft bed where they lay him upon. Kanae begins to walk away but pauses and instead takes a seat on the empty space on the bed and grabs Ikai's hand. "Is there anything I can do for you Ikai? I'm sorry, but I don't know where Sakura is, let alone know who she is. But hang in there! You're going to be fine now." she says with a warm smile, looking down at the man whom she had just performed a surgery on.
Kanae Ootori
Kanae Ootori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Medical Wing (Second Floor) Empty Gash Na-Bit!

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri May 09, 2014 10:51 pm

Ikai's body laid on the soft surface of the bed with a pounding heart, sweat, tears, and mangled flesh from the surgery. The silent light that had been the re-emergence of Ikai's mind slowly began to have sound and a blurry image of a woman started to form. "What the hell just happened? Who is this? Am I awake?" Ikai thought to himself as the blurry image started to focus and a concerned woman's face stared back at him. Ikai could feel that one of his hand was gripped by one of the woman's hands. Unsure if this was reality or just some messed up dream Ikai pulled on the hand with a suprising force that caused the woman to go from sitting to being sprawled on top of Ikai's chest. Ikai could feel the weight of her on his chest causing him pain as he squinted. It became crystal clear to Ikai that he was not even close to being in a dream and all the crazy images and darkness that he just experienced was him dying. Solemnly Ikai let go of the woman's hand and laid his hands at his side making sure that it was clear that the woman could get up once she had recovered herself from the unexpected pull.

"So it almost happened huh? I almost joined you Amiko...I was close too. Why in the Wargods was I brought back? Am I really that important to this world? What's next? Sango parading in here to give me an order to take a hot bath with her?" as these thoughts crossed his mind he smirked at the last one knowing that it would be the last thing before the extinction of man that Sango would even remotely say such a thing.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Ootori Sat May 10, 2014 3:46 pm

The salmon pink haired woman let out a small yelp of surprise as she was pulled down on top of him. Her upper body's frame pressed against his, the large soft mounds of her bosom squished softly against his abdomen as she went from the sitting position to laying on top of him like a woman would the morning after she had bed a man. Blushed, Kanae spoke in a shaky voice: "Uh-um I'm not that kind of service!" she says, pulling away from his chest slightly when she felt his hand let go. She was about to disembark from the bed when she noticed something in the mans face. Loneliness? Sorrow? Grief? Confusion? A mix of all of these emotions were possible, but it made Kanae frown slightly as his expression was one she occasionally shared. A flashback to her as a small child, showing off to her servants the 'spoils' of her labours when she was playing in the gardens. She remembered how they slowly became more and more terrified of her for some reason... reason's she'll never understand it seems.

Still on top of Ikai, she reached for his face and felt his forehead. "Well, if you had enough strength to knock me off balance then your certainly going to recover well Master Ikai. A few times, I thought I might have lost you. But you're safe now." she says with a soft smile. She then reached up and held a lock of his hair and then began to laugh. "You know, this entire time I operated on you, I never really grasped how pink your hair is. I mean, it's a lighter shade compared to my own, but I must add for I am compelled to say that your hair somehow reminds me of Strawberry Milk. I lived off that stuff growing up, it was seriously the best." she says to the semi-pallid individual below her. She blushed deeper, just realizing that she was still sitting up on him. "Oh! I'm sorry, I'll get off right now; I got caught in the moment-te-he-he-he. I'm sure you'd want to get your rest and not want to be bothered by me. Sorry, I'm sorry." she says with a nervous smile as a bead of sweat trickled down the side of her face, ready to pull herself away from the injured man.
Kanae Ootori
Kanae Ootori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat May 10, 2014 4:13 pm

Still on top of Ikai, she reached for his face and felt his forehead. "Well, if you had enough strength to knock me off balance then your certainly going to recover well Master Ikai. A few times, I thought I might have lost you. But you're safe now." she says with a soft smile. She then reached up and held a lock of his hair and then began to laugh. "You know, this entire time I operated on you, I never really grasped how pink your hair is. I mean, it's a lighter shade compared to my own, but I must add for I am compelled to say that your hair somehow reminds me of Strawberry Milk. I lived off that stuff growing up, it was seriously the best." she says to the semi-pallid individual below her. She blushed deeper, just realizing that she was still sitting up on him. "Oh! I'm sorry, I'll get off right now; I got caught in the moment-te-he-he-he. I'm sure you'd want to get your rest and not want to be bothered by me. Sorry, I'm sorry." she says with a nervous smile as a bead of sweat trickled down the side of her face, ready to pull herself away from the injured man.

As Ikai laid staring into what appeared to be empty space he closed his eyes. He heard the woman comment about well he would recover and how she had thought she had lost him. Ikai smirked out of habit rather than an emotion of joy before saying, "You don't know the half of it." After his comment Ikai decided that he would push himself up and lean against a backboard or wall which ever was closest to him. It did not occur to Ikai that by moving he would also be moving the woman who had been helping him. Still getting used to being alive after a near death experience Ikai's mind was foggy and held only remanants of what he was doing before the immense pain in his body and the darkness. He recalled fighting the priestess and her using a jutsu blocking technique that he had seen in few other places over the course of his lifetime. Ikai's mind slowly caught up to the fact that the woman had continued talking to him about strawberry milk and that she was nervious. Ikai looked at the woman and noticed that his movement had caused her to move backward so that she was not laying on his groin.

Ikai casually swept his hands over his hair taking in a deep breath to collect his thoughts before taking a hold of the woman's hands in the palms of his own. Ikai made a poignant effort to look the woman in the eye and say, "I thank you for your service in helping me stay alive. There is no need to be nervous on such simplicities as being caught in the moment. I've suffered worse and put others through much worse having wound leaned on is the least of my concerns at the moment."
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Ootori Sat May 10, 2014 4:53 pm

Ikai Boontai wrote:

As Ikai laid staring into what appeared to be empty space he closed his eyes. He heard the woman comment about well he would recover and how she had thought she had lost him. Ikai smirked out of habit rather than an emotion of joy before saying, "You don't know the half of it." After his comment Ikai decided that he would push himself up and lean against a backboard or wall which ever was closest to him. It did not occur to Ikai that by moving he would also be moving the woman who had been helping him. Still getting used to being alive after a near death experience Ikai's mind was foggy and held only remanants of what he was doing before the immense pain in his body and the darkness. He recalled fighting the priestess and her using a jutsu blocking technique that he had seen in few other places over the course of his lifetime. Ikai's mind slowly caught up to the fact that the woman had continued talking to him about strawberry milk and that she was nervious. Ikai looked at the woman and noticed that his movement had caused her to move backward so that she was not laying on his groin.

As Ikai began to move, she noticed him cringe from the pain. She moved forward only so slightly as she reached for his shoulders. "H-hey take it easy. I said you'll recover but not instantaneously. You silly man." she says expelling an impatient sigh. She looks up at him and notices him trying to maintain eye contact with her, and he might realize soon how her eyes didn't seem to open, or they looked like the were closed. She could tell by his expression that he was trying to remember what had happened to him. Kanae's face remained neutral as she told him he'd been shot. By who was another story, she didn't know that extent of the information. "You see, I was just passing through hoping to sell silk to the Empress. But during the 'Code Pink' I got thrown into one of the Safe Rooms up here on the second floor. I must say the guards here are quite unpredictable, one moment they are giving you a tour as your waiting an audience for her Lady Majesty, the next your thrown into a dank safe room the size of a broom closet. I hope this kind of thing doesn't happen all the time around here; the sanity of the servants must be chiseled down to a nub." She sighs again, then looks at his silk bandages. "Well... At least my silk got put to a better use." she says slipping her thumb over one of the bandages that swooped down his shoulder and around his chest. "10,000 Gilex worth of silk to be exact, but my company's silk is strong and it will hold his bandages in place better than glue." she thought.

Ikai Boontai wrote:
Ikai casually swept his hands over his hair taking in a deep breath to collect his thoughts before taking a hold of the woman's hands in the palms of his own. Ikai made a poignant effort to look the woman in the eye and say, "I thank you for your service in helping me stay alive. There is no need to be nervous on such simplicities as being caught in the moment. I've suffered worse and put others through much worse having a wound leaned on is the least of my concerns at the moment."

Kanae's mouth shaped her lips slightly to express confusion, as Ikai took hold of her hands. She saw him trying to maintain eye contact again, which might have been a little hard with her eyes the way they were, but this time he managed to keep it. Her lips then became a small grin as he thanked her. "Oh, think nothing of it. I couldn't just let you die. I mean, I may be a Silk Saleswoman, but I'm not one for just standing by and watch as injured innocents bleed to death." She says this and frowns, then smiles again. "Especially if they are quite charming to the eyes. Are you sure you were not shot by someone who was jealous of your looks?" she half teased, nudging his elbow slightly. She was already easing up now. And she just realized again that she was still sitting upon the bed with him, not as provocatively as they were positioned a few moments ago, but still, she was sitting upon his legs. "Well I wouldn't say I was nervous...just a tad... whats the word... surprised and a little embarrassed. Also afraid I might have reopened one of your wounds." she says with slight nervous chuckle, but then smiled warmly again.

She then blushed. "Oh, I don't think we've even been properly introduced; I'm Kanae. Kanae Ootori." she says about to extend her hand, but blushed deeply when she realized both her hands were still cupped within his own.
Kanae Ootori
Kanae Ootori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:02 pm

Violent motion could be heard distinctly coming from the Throne Room of the Empress. Ikai's eyes flashed open his body filled with new strength and vigor. "Miss...I would love to sit and chat but all the commotion makes me think that the Empress may or may not need my help. These wounds won't keep me from kicking some lowly paper pusher out the door." Ikai stood up using Kanae's body as a counter weight to himself. Making sure to take full advantage of the opportunity Ikai embraced Kanae in a brief hug and kiss on her forehead before standing up making sure that he was fully dressed. Once he was sure he was dressed and ready to rumble he walked toward the door stopping and with a slight glance backwards to Kanae stated, "Thanks again for the help...should grab some sake some time. Though we may need your medical assistance in a moment." With that Ikai started to run out the door even though the bandages were still soaked in blood, his weapons were no where to be found, and he probably could've enjoyed the rest of the day with Kanae...

"The things I give up for the Empress...one of these days I should retire. It's about time I checked out the real estate on the beaches." Ikai thought to himself as he ran towards the throne room squinting from the pain caused by his wounds.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Ootori Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:49 am

Kanae was at a miss when Ikai used her to stand up. She also blushed from his warm embrace and of his lips which pressed gently upon her forehead before he geared up. "But-you shouldn't be moving in this state! Are you crazy? You could reopen your wounds again!" she warns, pulling herself off the bed as he pauses.

"Thanks again for the help...should grab some sake some time. Though we may need your medical assistance in a moment."

She paused, unsure what to say when he rebolts out the door again. "I-Ikai! Ohh...what a troublesome man. We can't enjoy Sake if you go reopening your wounds!" She exclaimed before chasing after him, hoping that the head start she gave him wouldn't make things worse.

"He is in no condition to stand let alone fight! Ikai you're pushing way too many buttons at once for yourself!" she thought as she chased him down the stairwell.
Kanae Ootori
Kanae Ootori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:21 pm

Rufus laid back in the bed as the nurses bandaged his wounds. His left hand ached to high heaven, having to put stitches in to seal up the wound, and his ankles and legs finally had the shrapnel removed. Thankfully, nothing too vital was hit, or he'd be in a much worse shape. Still, he wouldn't be needing a blood transfusion, but he would need to be carted around in a wheelchair for a small time, and his left hand was going to be a touch more useless.

"Damn the Gods... I come to seek shelter, and I almost receive death by the hands of the Empress herself! The Dominion over this area is Freyd.... so, tell me Freyd, why did you foresaken me so?!" he exclaimed to the ceiling before closing his eyes and sighed. "Still..this beats being dead." he states with another sigh, placing the back of his right hand upon his forehead, his left bandaged hand was placed onto his chest.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:55 am

The Empress's unconscious body is placed near by Rufus's, a pretty nurse turns to face Rufus with a washbasin in hand, abruptly turns her head and grunts before closing him off from viewing the Empress, washing the Empress of dirt and soot without peeking eyes. Once finished the Nurse slips Sango in a white Kimono and then leaves the Empress and the curtain up, turning her head in an angry fashion when she walked past the Vice President of the ADN.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuko Busujima Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:35 pm

Yuko entered the medical wing, sliding the paper door to the side as she entered and closed it behind her. She smiled like a fox, knowing all too well she was with the Empress. Alone. Unguarded. With only some man named ''Rufus Tenik'' on this same floor, this was going to be a cakewalk, it's not like she couldn't handle him if he became a threat, whomever he was. "Hm hm hm..." she saw the closed sheet and walked over slowly, gently swinging her hips with her bouncing breasts bobbing as she stood before the sheet. Oh to see the Empress in this state was going to be such a sweet and tasty revenge. She grabs hold of the corner of the sheet and pulled it away anticipating to see the weak and helpless Empress lay there in the bed.
Yuko Busujima
Yuko Busujima
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:50 pm

Yuko Busujima wrote:Yuko entered the medical wing, sliding the paper door to the side as she entered and closed it behind her. She smiled like a fox, knowing all too well she was with the Empress. Alone. Unguarded. With only some man named ''Rufus Tenik'' on this same floor, this was going to be a cakewalk, it's not like she couldn't handle him if he became a threat, whomever he was. "Hm hm hm..." she saw the closed sheet and walked over slowly, gently swinging her hips with her bouncing breasts bobbing as she stood before the sheet. Oh to see the Empress in this state was going to be such a sweet and tasty revenge. She grabs hold of the corner of the sheet and pulled it away anticipating to see the weak and helpless Empress lay there in the bed.

"For the love of fuck, there's two of them?" he spoke under his breath, feeling sweat roll down the side of his head. The woman whom had pulled away his sheet's silhouette looked like the sword woman from back in Ithteca, and his heartbeat rose, and he backed away in his bed, and prepared to use his IV stand as a weapon... but as soon as the sheet was pulled he noticed that the woman before him was definitely not the woman whom he met at Selphie's old shop. He remained there, holding the IV stand with dear life as he looked at the familiar looking woman. "Uh..." he started, looking at her blue eyes and then down at her two large and bouncing ''assets'' before quickly looking back up at the woman's face. "May I help you with your plot-" his mind added, but he shook his head and looked into the woman's face again.  "Can I help you?" Rufus asked the woman. It felt weird that this woman looked strikingly familiar to the other woman who had soiled his suit... were they perhaps relatives?
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuko Busujima Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:08 pm

Rufus Tenik wrote:
Yuko Busujima wrote:Yuko entered the medical wing, sliding the paper door to the side as she entered and closed it behind her. She smiled like a fox, knowing all too well she was with the Empress. Alone. Unguarded. With only some man named ''Rufus Tenik'' on this same floor, this was going to be a cakewalk, it's not like she couldn't handle him if he became a threat, whomever he was. "Hm hm hm..." she saw the closed sheet and walked over slowly, gently swinging her hips with her bouncing breasts bobbing as she stood before the sheet. Oh to see the Empress in this state was going to be such a sweet and tasty revenge. She grabs hold of the corner of the sheet and pulled it away anticipating to see the weak and helpless Empress lay there in the bed.

"For the love of fuck, there's two of them?" he spoke under his breath, feeling sweat roll down the side of his head. The woman whom had pulled away his sheet's silhouette looked like the sword woman from back in Ithteca, and his heartbeat rose, and he backed away in his bed, and prepared to use his IV stand as a weapon... but as soon as the sheet was pulled he noticed that the woman before him was definitely not the woman whom he met at Selphie's old shop. He remained there, holding the IV stand with dear life as he looked at the familiar looking woman. "Uh..." he started, looking at her blue eyes and then down at her two large and bouncing ''assets'' before quickly looking back up at the woman's face. "May I help you with your plot-" his mind added, but he shook his head and looked into the woman's face again.  "Can I help you?" Rufus asked the woman. It felt weird that this woman looked strikingly familiar to the other woman who had soiled his suit... were they perhaps relatives?

Yuko blinked, looking at the... rather dashing and handsome man before her. "Uh-oh... I'm..." She blushed without realizing it, bringing her hand to her chest. "Well..." she turned her head away, but her eyes kept roaming to the man. Wha...what is this? Wh-why is my chest hurting when I look at this man... she thought, swallowing before coughing, closing her eyes and felt the room become hotter. "I'm sorry, I thought this was someone else's...bed. I didn't mean to disturb you sir..." she coughed into her hand again, and began to turn away when she realized she couldn't keep her eyes off him. "But you... look a tad beaten. Are... are you alright?" She asked, feeling an alien feeling within her and she heard her own voice speak in such a soft manner that she hardly knew it was her own voice.
Yuko Busujima
Yuko Busujima
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:14 am

Rufus blinked and then rose an eyebrow. "Well... of course I'm beaten. I'm not laying down in an infirmary because I enjoy the beds. No, to be honest, I'd rather prefer the comfort of my own bed. This thing is as flat and as hard as a board." Rufus complained, letting go of the IV and fluffed his pillow, using it as a backrest to sit up with his back against the wall. He folded his arms, and winced as his bandaged hand hit his shoulder. "Pff... still though, I've been through much worse miss, so don't worry about me." he states, closing his eyes for a moment before he looked up and noticed that the woman was blushing. He raised an eyebrow again and thought of what she said... about looking for someone elses bed... This made him think of the other occupants, and besides him there was the Empress. "Tell me Miss, are you alright? You look like you're going to faint." he says noting her blushed and sweating features as well as her continuous gasping. "Surely, you look a bit winded." he says leaning back into his pillow. He looked at himself and then looked up at her with a slight smirk. "It doesn't have to do with my shirt being off, does it Miss...well, what is your name? I'm sorry, but I'd like to be less formal given the present ''situation''. You can call me Rufus." he says with a teasing smirk.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuko Busujima Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:18 pm

Rufus Tenik wrote:Rufus blinked and then rose an eyebrow. "Well... of course I'm beaten. I'm not laying down in an infirmary because I enjoy the beds. No, to be honest, I'd rather prefer the comfort of my own bed. This thing is as flat and as hard as a board." Rufus complained, letting go of the IV and fluffed his pillow, using it as a backrest to sit up with his back against the wall. He folded his arms, and winced as his bandaged hand hit his shoulder. "Pff... still though, I've been through much worse miss, so don't worry about me." he states, closing his eyes for a moment before he looked up and noticed that the woman was blushing. He raised an eyebrow again and thought of what she said... about looking for someone elses bed... This made him think of the other occupants, and besides him there was the Empress. "Tell me Miss, are you alright? You look like you're going to faint." he says noting her blushed and sweating features as well as her continuous gasping. "Surely, you look a bit winded." he says leaning back into his pillow. He looked at himself and then looked up at her with a slight smirk. "It doesn't have to do with my shirt being off, does it Miss...well, what is your name? I'm sorry, but I'd like to be less formal given the present ''situation''. You can call me Rufus." he says with a teasing smirk.

Yuko blinked and simultaneously blushed in response to him being without a shirt. She quickly looked to his well defined upper frame, his broad shoulders again and then found that if he were standing right now he'd be towering her at least a good half a foot if not more. And his smile... his purely confident grin which looked like it would either win the hearts of many people or be the posterchild of a smug politician. Despite his bandaged look, he looked as though he would be otherwise fine to get up and leave the infirmary at any time he'd like to, so to Yuko it was strange to see this man lay where he was. She blinked again, feeling the warmth of her blushing features sink in and immediately snapped her head to the left, folding her arms under her large breasts, lifting them as she let out a small grunt and closed her eyes. "Hmp! Hardly! I've seen many men without their shirts in much worse shapes than you," she started, peeking her right eye open slightly, her face still blushed and looking off in the direction of her left shoulder. He was quite an attractive man...radiating confidence and a certain element she just could not understand, but she felt something there just the same.

"and...I'm not at liberty to speak of my name, especially to a total stranger such as your self." she added, narrowing her eyelid slightly, and inside she still enjoyed his radiance to herself.
Yuko Busujima
Yuko Busujima
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:35 pm

The PDA in Rufus's jacket began to buzz, and then with a loud snapping sound, footage and audio began to play. Rachel had this sent to Rufus as a 'just in case' scenario.

Rachel Renston wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Rachel Renston wrote:Rachel gasped softly, looking upon the monitor at the leering large yellow eyes. How did it already know her name if this was the first they've spoken? She felt her mouth had gone agape, and she kept all the power within her to keep it from trembling. This was who was attacking them? She staved back a tremendous shutter and coughed into her right fist. "Ahem. Forgive me, you seem to know me but alas, I haven't the foggiest idea to whom you are...perhaps you should address yourself if before acting rudely." she says blinking her long eyelashes, then stared back at the creature. "Speaking of rude, forgive me for intruding, but since you had appeared unannounced at our door step, I wouldn't think you'd mind us to 'make ourselves at home' and contact you directly." she says in a smooth cool tone, somehow managing to keep her anxiety together. She had to look composed, if not for her own sake, but for the sake of the Izula Moon Base as well. She closed her eyes, taking a breath before glancing up at him, her eyes fierce. "I would like to propose a face to face negotiation with you, who I am to assume is the Commander leading this offensive op against us. We hardly get visitors from other regions, let alone outsiders. Surely we could work some sort of peaceful negotiation." she says, leaning to the left of her arm rest. She could feel the tension building in the air around her. Some of her intelligence officers glanced towards her like she was mad. She thought she perhaps was. But she had an idea, and at current even with TOM at their disposal, they were facing a bloody conflict that had truly had not yet escalated.

The huge creature glanced off to the side for a few moments. "It would seem that I am not as familiar with your mortal customs as I would have believed. I am Sajiiz'thi'leen I am the Overlord and Fleet Admiral of this the 126th Space Fleet of the Horde."

The creature's eyes narrowed subtlely. "Since we are making pleasantries, would you mind telling me, as one commanding officer to another, why you fired the Pericles Space Cannon to destroy a mere 6 of my Death Gliders? Our pilots never fired upon you or yours."

The creature blinked suddenly at Rachel's more than forward proposal. "You are a bold youngling, you have courage, I will grant you that. If you wish to speak to me face to face, this can be arranged. Here are the co-ordinates. Simply fly towards our Portal gate, and you will find my flagship there."

She furrowed her brow at his name. "We...are well met...Overlord." she says coughing a little. She'd probably cause more trouble pronouncing his name, so she stuck with Overlord for now. "You did not fire upon us? How about my two scouts who barely made it back after uncovering your arrival? They were chased, fired upon even by your ships. Unless you of course, didn't order the attack." she says, folding her other leg now, leaning forward and pushed back her silky brown hair from her right shoulder. "In either case I still found my reaction to the event...suitable. Besides, consider yourself lucky our cannon was set to the lowest possible setting, or else this conversation might not even had happened." she smiled, a touch proud of her ingenious creation.

She closed her eyes, feeling a lot more confident now than she had when the conversation started. "Why, thank you, I'll take the compliment. This means of course that I've been granted safe passage to your flagship then, am I correct?" She asked, leaning back folding her arms under her large breasts, causing them to jiggle again; her right calve bouncing with the heel partially slipping off.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:46 pm

Rachel Renston wrote:The PDA in Rufus's jacket began to buzz, and then with a loud snapping sound, footage and audio began to play. Rachel had this sent to Rufus as a 'just in case' scenario.

Rachel Renston wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Rachel Renston wrote:Rachel gasped softly, looking upon the monitor at the leering large yellow eyes. How did it already know her name if this was the first they've spoken? She felt her mouth had gone agape, and she kept all the power within her to keep it from trembling. This was who was attacking them? She staved back a tremendous shutter and coughed into her right fist. "Ahem. Forgive me, you seem to know me but alas, I haven't the foggiest idea to whom you are...perhaps you should address yourself if before acting rudely." she says blinking her long eyelashes, then stared back at the creature. "Speaking of rude, forgive me for intruding, but since you had appeared unannounced at our door step, I wouldn't think you'd mind us to 'make ourselves at home' and contact you directly." she says in a smooth cool tone, somehow managing to keep her anxiety together. She had to look composed, if not for her own sake, but for the sake of the Izula Moon Base as well. She closed her eyes, taking a breath before glancing up at him, her eyes fierce. "I would like to propose a face to face negotiation with you, who I am to assume is the Commander leading this offensive op against us. We hardly get visitors from other regions, let alone outsiders. Surely we could work some sort of peaceful negotiation." she says, leaning to the left of her arm rest. She could feel the tension building in the air around her. Some of her intelligence officers glanced towards her like she was mad. She thought she perhaps was. But she had an idea, and at current even with TOM at their disposal, they were facing a bloody conflict that had truly had not yet escalated.

The huge creature glanced off to the side for a few moments.  "It would seem that I am not as familiar with your mortal customs as I would have believed.  I am Sajiiz'thi'leen I am the Overlord and Fleet Admiral of this the 126th Space Fleet of the Horde."

The creature's eyes narrowed subtlely.  "Since we are making pleasantries, would you mind telling me, as one commanding officer to another, why you fired the Pericles Space Cannon to destroy a mere 6 of my Death Gliders?  Our pilots never fired upon you or yours."

The creature blinked suddenly at Rachel's more than forward proposal.  "You are a bold youngling, you have courage, I will grant you that.  If you wish to speak to me face to face, this can be arranged.  Here are the co-ordinates.  Simply fly towards our Portal gate, and you will find my flagship there."

She furrowed her brow at his name. "We...are well met...Overlord." she says coughing a little. She'd probably cause more trouble pronouncing his name, so she stuck with Overlord for now. "You did not fire upon us? How about my two scouts who barely made it back after uncovering your arrival? They were chased, fired upon even by your ships. Unless you of course, didn't order the attack." she says, folding her other leg now, leaning forward and pushed back her silky brown hair from her right shoulder. "In either case I still found my reaction to the event...suitable. Besides, consider yourself lucky our cannon was set to the lowest possible setting, or else this conversation might not even had happened." she smiled, a touch proud of her ingenious creation.

She closed her eyes, feeling a lot more confident now than she had when the conversation started. "Why, thank you, I'll take the compliment. This means of course that I've been granted safe passage to your flagship then, am I correct?" She asked, leaning back folding her arms under her large breasts, causing them to jiggle again; her right calve bouncing with the heel partially slipping off.

Rufus was about to reply to the woman before him when the buzzing caught him off guard. He turned and reached into his jacket nearby, yanking the small PDA out. It was a video relay between Rachel, and...who in the seven hells was that thing? He could see floating space debris through the windows and the massive ships in the distance as he listened and watched closely.

"When... when were we attacked? I was occupied in the Silver Craft all this time, I was never even made aware of the greater development happening in space! What the hell Rachel? Do you even understand what your dealing with?!" He shouted, watching the scene further. "Damn, that woman. She thinks she can handle anything because she's a genius, but she's overlooked the basic point altogether!" he clenched his teeth and watched further, all the while he tried to hack the transmission, and patch himself through as well. He need to speak reason to her, before things got worse!
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:48 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Rachel Renston wrote:She furrowed her brow at his name. "We...are well met...Overlord." she says coughing a little. She'd probably cause more trouble pronouncing his name, so she stuck with Overlord for now. "You did not fire upon us? How about my two scouts who barely made it back after uncovering your arrival? They were chased, fired upon even by your ships. Unless you of course, didn't order the attack." she says, folding her other leg now, leaning forward and pushed back her silky brown hair from her right shoulder. "In either case I still found my reaction to the event...suitable. Besides, consider yourself lucky our cannon was set to the lowest possible setting, or else this conversation might not even had happened." she smiled, a touch proud of her ingenious creation.

The huge creature shrugged it's immense armoured shoulders. "As you can see for yourself..." the Overlord began as it punched in a series of commands into it's console, bringing up a video feed of the incident. "Our scouts never fired a shot upon them. The only shots fired were to clear the asteroid debris. Our Death Gliders are larger than your scout ships after all. As for chasing them, they fled from us upon first contact and made no attempt to communicate their distress to us. We merely tried to guide them to one of our carriers, since they did not seem to pick up our transmissions." At Rachel's boast about the Pericles, the creature seemingly smirked. "Tell me then, do you think your toy gun is the most advanced or powerful weapon we have ever encountered?"

Rachel Renston wrote:She closed her eyes, feeling a lot more confident now than she had when the conversation started. "Why, thank you, I'll take the compliment. This means of course that I've been granted safe passage to your flagship then, am I correct?" She asked, leaning back folding her arms under her large breasts, causing them to jiggle again; her right calve bouncing with the heel partially slipping off.

The creature leaned back a little in it's throne like command chair, and the light revealed a little more of the creature. "But of course. I shall inform my Empress of your impending arrival. I am sure she would be willing to speak to the nominal leader of the ADN herself." The creature seemed to grin, and it's teeth rippled slightly.

Medical Wing (Second Floor) Latest?cb=20080109063716
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:05 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Rachel Renston wrote:She furrowed her brow at his name. "We...are well met...Overlord." she says coughing a little. She'd probably cause more trouble pronouncing his name, so she stuck with Overlord for now. "You did not fire upon us? How about my two scouts who barely made it back after uncovering your arrival? They were chased, fired upon even by your ships. Unless you of course, didn't order the attack." she says, folding her other leg now, leaning forward and pushed back her silky brown hair from her right shoulder. "In either case I still found my reaction to the event...suitable. Besides, consider yourself lucky our cannon was set to the lowest possible setting, or else this conversation might not even had happened." she smiled, a touch proud of her ingenious creation.

The huge creature shrugged it's immense armoured shoulders.  "As you can see for yourself..."   the Overlord began as it punched in a series of commands into it's console, bringing up a video feed of the incident.  "Our scouts never fired a shot upon them.  The only shots fired were to clear the asteroid debris.  Our Death Gliders are larger than your scout ships after all.  As for chasing them, they fled from us upon first contact and made no attempt to communicate their distress to us.  We merely tried to guide them to one of our carriers, since they did not seem to pick up our transmissions."  At Rachel's boast about the Pericles, the creature seemingly smirked. "Tell me then, do you think your toy gun is the most advanced or powerful weapon we have ever encountered?"

Rachel Renston wrote:She closed her eyes, feeling a lot more confident now than she had when the conversation started. "Why, thank you, I'll take the compliment. This means of course that I've been granted safe passage to your flagship then, am I correct?" She asked, leaning back folding her arms under her large breasts, causing them to jiggle again; her right calve bouncing with the heel partially slipping off.

The creature leaned back a little in it's throne like command chair, and the light revealed a little more of the creature.  "But of course.  I shall inform my Empress of your impending arrival.  I am sure she would be willing to speak to the nominal leader of the ADN herself."  The creature seemed to grin, and it's teeth rippled slightly.

Medical Wing (Second Floor) Latest?cb=20080109063716

The sight of the creature before him caused his jaw to drop. He was almost patched through when the creature on screen glared at Rachel, a glare he knew well enough about. Having worn it himself, a few years back....

"Damn it, no Rachel he's baiting you!" he screamed. At a glance, Rufus appeared as a fan of a soap opera series at it's most thrilling line, or how a person reacts when their sports team fumbled the ball. He was back at it, punching code in to contact Rachel, he had to put his ten cents worth before she made a horrible mistake!
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next