Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danton City Park

+2
Nova
Rufus Tenik
6 posters

Go down

Danton City Park Empty Danton City Park

Post  Rufus Tenik Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:53 am

A lovely little park with many trees and ponds with high iron fences bordering the park from the city around it.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Danton City Park Empty Re: Danton City Park

Post  Nova Sun May 08, 2016 8:40 pm

Nova's hoverbike was parked in the foliage deep in the park:
Danton City Park C74e700c179f596aef558d805a08a703_zpsxanuqb24

She had finished setting her hammock across two trees instead of sleeping in her sleeping bag again, given there were actual trees instead of a near endless span of desert wasteland. It was getting dark, so building camp in Danton's large park would help pass the time. She could go to her Mothers home... her home...but she wasn't planning on staying in Danton that long. "I think I'm finally ahead of that scaly bastard and his goons. I could relax, but it's better to keep moving. Besides, I wouldn't want to drag Mom into this." she thought, tying the one end tightly before she let out a sigh of relief and clapped her gloved hands. She had broken up with Zetos about a week or so ago. It was a great relation ship before then. They got along, sex was great, but he just...wasn't what he used to be two years ago. So, she left him. In the dead of night. With half the gang's profits. "Phew. Well it's been a trip, that is for sure." She said to herself, looking around the park with a faint smile. She grew up in Danton, and knew the park's land well; it was her playground after all, her literal backyard as a little girl. She can almost imagine the muddy fiery haired troll she probably was as a tot, running around and griefing the fuck out of couples making out or old people trying to feed the birds. "Ah, the good old days, tehee~" she thought, smiling warmly and giggling a girlish charming giggle at the nostalgic moment.

She thought about leaving briefly, to head to Cesil's old Bar, the Danton City Pub and grab a pint or two, but decided she'd wait on it for now. Instead, she laid back in the net like hammock and stretched out with a seductive feline like yawn. That 'little muddy troll' turned out to be a tall seductive celestial maiden with curves in all the right places, her large breasts that were partly exposed from her open body suit jiggled as if on cue; showing off side and under boob and perfect cleavage. She had long red hair that extended past her buttocks (though she had it up in a high ponytail at the moment), and her buttocks in general were just as well rounded as her breasts, and filled out the hammock beneath her with an attractive slope. She was both a vixen, and a sculpted model all wrapped into one. Her large, doe like eyes, deep red in color flashed as she looked at the scattered late-afternoon rays drifting into the parks tree tops. As the wind picked up, it carried her natural scent: the scent of 'Vanilla' across the park. It was, (like her in some ways), a natural aphrodisiac. She yawned, then licked her plush, shiny pink lips. It felt great to be home again, she would think, hands behind her head as she swung gently left to right between the two trees in her netted hammock.
Nova
Nova
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 576,321

Back to top Go down

Danton City Park Empty Edgar and Yoko landing in the park

Post  Edgar Holden Sun May 08, 2016 10:50 pm

Edgar made a swift descent to the grass of Danton Park. Once he had done so, he disentangled Yoko from his torso, and placed her gently on the ground.

"I again apologize. I should not have simply whisked you into the air like that" Edgar said. "But I assume now that our business is concluded, and I still have a mission to complete."

Edgar scanned his surroundings, and not finding anything of particular use within the minds of Danton's current inhabitants, he began to search farther out.

"Hmmm... Beijio... The one who knows about that reactor you mentioned is currently in Beijio..."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Danton City Park Empty Edgar keeps running into Red Heads :P

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Sun May 08, 2016 11:33 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:Edgar made a swift descent to the grass of Danton Park. Once he had done so, he disentangled Yoko from his torso, and placed her gently on the ground.

"I again apologize. I should not have simply whisked you into the air like that" Edgar said. "But I assume now that our business is concluded, and I still have a mission to complete."

Edgar scanned his surroundings, and not finding anything of particular use within the minds of Danton's current inhabitants, he began to search farther out.

"Hmmm... Beijio... The one who knows about that reactor you mentioned is currently in Beijio..."

Yoko, pale as a ghost, took a moment to realize she was on solid ground. "Terra...Firma..!" she mumbled, feeling grateful to have her boots planted on a solid surface once again. She let out a sigh of relief before turning to Edgar. "You know Big Guy, it was all right. I mean, thanks to you, I'm saving several hours if not days worth of travel back to..well, here." she says, chuckling a little at the end of that. She raised a brow at that. "Oh, that must be Barduwulf. He was one of the people who saw the reactor first hand. Well, either him or Rufus Tenik, though I doubt that louse would be in Beijio. Empress Sango would probably challenge him to a battle if that was the case!" she finishes with a bought of nervous laughter.
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Sun May 08, 2016 11:54 pm

The curtain of light radiating through the green leaves of the branches above briefly darkened. At first, Nova paid no mind, thinking it must have been a rather large bird flying over head; but her concern changed when she felt the slight tremor which shook her hammock and caused leaves to fall from the branches. "Hmm?" Blinking her large red eyes she leaned forward, her large breasts bouncing and hung before her. It was like something crashed...

She rolled her lithe seductive form from her strung up bedding, and took to the trees, sneaking and pressing her back against them as she investigated the source of the disturbance. She made her way through the brush, knowing of the clearing ahead before arriving there. Back pressed against a tree, she peaked around the corner, hunkered down, her large assets hanging before her and squishing together. She could see another red head, and an incredibly tall man beside her in rather retro gear. She found them curious, not many people knew of this area of the Park, and they didn't look like any of Zeto's lot. She decided to remain hidden and observe them rather than introduce herself. So she remained quiet, hunkered behind the cover of the foliage, and listened in:
Nova
Nova
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Mon May 09, 2016 12:07 am

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:Yoko, pale as a ghost, took a moment to realize she was on solid ground. "Terra...Firma..!" she mumbled, feeling grateful to have her boots planted on a solid surface once again. She let out a sigh of relief before turning to Edgar. "You know Big Guy, it was all right. I mean, thanks to you, I'm saving several hours if not days worth of travel back to..well, here." she says, chuckling a little at the end of that. She raised a brow at that. "Oh, that must be Barduwulf. He was one of the people who saw the reactor first hand. Well, either him or Rufus Tenik, though I doubt that louse would be in Beijio. Empress Sango would probably challenge him to a battle if that was the case!" she finishes with a bought of nervous laughter.

Nova wrote:The curtain of light radiating through the green leaves of the branches above briefly darkened. At first, Nova paid no mind, thinking it must have been a rather large bird flying over head; but her concern changed when she felt the slight tremor which shook her hammock and caused leaves to fall from the branches. "Hmm?" Blinking her large red eyes she leaned forward, her large breasts bouncing and hung before her. It was like something crashed...

She rolled her lithe seductive form from her strung up bedding, and took to the trees, sneaking and pressing her back against them as she investigated the source of the disturbance. She made her way through the brush, knowing of the clearing ahead before arriving there. Back pressed against a tree, she peaked around the corner, hunkered down, her large assets hanging before her and squishing together. She could see another red head, and an incredibly tall man beside her in rather retro gear. She found them curious, not many people knew of this area of the Park, and they didn't look like any of Zeto's lot. She decided to remain hidden and observe them rather than introduce herself. So she remained quiet, hunkered behind the cover of the foliage, and listened in:

Edgar smiled sadly and shook his head from side to side. "No, both Barduwilf and Rufus Tenik are there, in the Imperial palace above Beijio City. I remember seeing the events in the memories of the people, and the information Esdar gave to me. Empress Sango did challenge Rufus to duel, but she failed. Both are currently incapacitated in the palace infimary. Unfortunately the young Empress was incorrect about Tenik's involvement in Ikai Boontai's unfortunate injuries, Tenik was innocent in that respect. Still, Tenik carries the weight of much sin and regret on his shoulders."

Ed's head slowly turned from side to side, his eyes glowing like red cinders. "There are many things transpiring on this planet. Demons attacking children in Amain forest, a Dragon is on the rampage in Kilwood Forest. Many things are happening in Beijio... And panic is striking hard in Ithteca... My blast of that tower did not go unnoticed. And yet... Here in Danton... Smaller events are beginning to transpire here... For example, there is a small connection of bike riding thugs in this city, led by a reptilian humanoid... And they are antagonizing the locals, searching for... A former member of their group, a woman, with bright red hair." Those words turned Edgar's eyes towards the tree Nova was hiding behind. But the half man did not draw her attention. Instead he kept talking to Yoko. "The reptilian plans many horrible fates for her, and any who are known to help her, or befriend her." His eyes cooled off and returned to their normal green hue.

"You know what I said earlier. I said that I would not involve myself with mortal affairs while I am here on Galivan. My mission is to try and remove the invading Hell Horde from this world. But that will be difficult when much of the population is feeling negative emotions... Especially despair, hatred, and rage..."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Mon May 09, 2016 11:11 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:
Yoko Hinomoto wrote:Yoko, pale as a ghost, took a moment to realize she was on solid ground. "Terra...Firma..!" she mumbled, feeling grateful to have her boots planted on a solid surface once again.  She let out a sigh of relief before turning to Edgar. "You know Big Guy, it was all right. I mean, thanks to you, I'm saving several hours if not days worth of travel back to..well, here." she says, chuckling a little at the end of that. She raised a brow at that. "Oh, that must be Barduwulf. He was one of the people who saw the reactor first hand. Well, either him or Rufus Tenik, though I doubt that louse would be in Beijio. Empress Sango would probably challenge him to a battle if that was the case!" she finishes with a bought of nervous laughter.

Edgar smiled sadly and shook his head from side to side. "No, both Barduwilf and Rufus Tenik are there, in the Imperial palace above Beijio City. I remember seeing the events in the memories of the people, and the information Esdar gave to me. Empress Sango did challenge Rufus to duel, but she failed. Both are currently incapacitated in the palace infimary. Unfortunately the young Empress was incorrect about Tenik's involvement in Ikai Boontai's unfortunate injuries, Tenik was innocent in that respect. Still, Tenik carries the weight of much sin and regret on his shoulders."

Ed's head slowly turned from side to side, his eyes glowing like red cinders. "There are many things transpiring on this planet. Demons attacking children in Amain forest, a Dragon is on the rampage in Kilwood Forest. Many things are happening in Beijio... And panic is striking hard in Ithteca... My blast of that tower did not go unnoticed. And yet... Here in Danton... Smaller events are beginning to transpire here... For example, there is a small connection of bike riding thugs in this city, led by a reptilian humanoid... And they are antagonizing the locals, searching for... A former member of their group, a woman, with bright red hair." Those words turned Edgar's eyes towards the tree Nova was hiding behind. But the half man did not draw her attention. Instead he kept talking to Yoko. "The reptilian plans many horrible fates for her, and any who are known to help her, or befriend her." His eyes cooled off and returned to their normal green hue.

"You know what I said earlier. I said that I would not involve myself with mortal affairs while I am here on Galivan. My mission is to try and remove the invading Hell Horde from this world. But that will be difficult when much of the population is feeling negative emotions... Especially despair, hatred, and rage..."

Nova gasped, holding her mouth with her left hand, shifting her weight back. Her large eyes looked even larger as her irises contracted to near pin pricks and began to waver violently. "Corveyus no...that can't be possible, I was ahead of that scaly bastard for nearly two days! He can't mean me, can't he? I mean...just how many women with bright red hair have a reptilian ex boyfriend with a biker gang at his back? There has to be some kind of mistake!" she thought, turning away from them, pressing her back against the tree, feeling it's course texture even through her leather bodysuit.

"The reptilian plans many horrible fates for her, and any who are known to help her, or befriend her."

The words cut through to her like a hot knife through butter. If Zetos really was here, then she had to move. Quickly. She knew Zetos was capable of things: horrible things. She has seen him pop the limbs off of enemies and much worse in her two years with him. She wondered if there was any shred of mercy in him, and if he catch her, was he capable of being merciful to her? They were in love, after all. "Two years together, bed mates and sharing one another's secrets...would that amount to anything in the end?" she shivered, her arms falling across one another under her large 'attention grabbers', her shivering movements also made them quiver and jiggle despite being smooshed together by her upper arms. She bit her lower lip, and slowly began making her way to camp. It was too much of a coincidence that this Goliath of a man began spouting off about individuals that were clearly about Zetos and herself. Those other info, something about demons and the former President of Tenik Inc and the Empress of Beijio was practically lost due to the panic quickly rising within her.

Once she made it to the camp she began to quickly undo the pain staking work she had done setting the hammock up, and began packing away her other camping gear into the hover bike. She quite literally had to jet out of town, before Zetos or one of his cronies spotted her!
Nova
Nova
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Mon May 09, 2016 11:48 pm

"There isn't anywhere for you to run to, not  safely, Ms. Nova. The entire planet is under siege. War is coming. And the enemy is full of beings who will do far worse things to you than anything Zeto can ever even imagine." The voice of the tall man echoed into Nova's mind.

Then she heard footsteps from the far side of her bike. The man had somehow appeared opposite from where he was talking to the other red haired woman. His body was slightly transparent and gave off a slight cool blue light.

"If you flee, they will catch you. But even if you manage to evade them, the lizard will never stop hunting you. You will never be free of it. Unless one kills the other."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Fri May 13, 2016 6:20 am

Edgar Holden wrote:"There isn't anywhere for you to run to, not  safely, Ms. Nova. The entire planet is under siege. War is coming. And the enemy is full of beings who will do far worse things to you than anything Zeto can ever even imagine." The voice of the tall man echoed into Nova's mind.

Then she heard footsteps from the far side of her bike. The man had somehow appeared opposite from where he was talking to the other red haired woman. His body was slightly transparent and gave off a slight cool blue light.

"If you flee, they will catch you. But even if you manage to evade them, the lizard will never stop hunting you. You will never be free of it. Unless one kills the other."

((OOC: Sorry for the lack of reply, just...trying to fit this story with Edgar into my head. Not sure if it meshes well with my overall character in the long scheme of things, so been trying to figure a way to work it in without making it sound forced on my part Razz I hope what I put down makes a difference Razz))

As nova heard the echoing chill of the tall man's voice, she immediately drew Catastrophe: Danton City Park Gaff_gun_1_by_kipple_maker01-d8rymbm_zps6ryl1qem

She swung the double-barrel shotgun one handed in a wide angled sweep, seeing no one before hearing the footsteps coming from the foliage opposite of where she witnessed the woman with red hair and the tall man descend. She swerved on the balls of her heels and leveled the shotgun at the near-transparent entity before her. Gasping, she took a brisk step back, but never lowered her shotgun. "Well thanks for the useful information. I'm pretty sure all that's gonna put me at ease. Whatever you are, what are you trying to get at from me? If what you say is true about Zetos being here, then thanks. But if you are telling me fleeing isn't an option, then why the hell warn me to begin with?! If it has to deal with me, killing him, then fine. I'll kill him, but as you seem to know, he's got an entire gang at his back and as confident I am, the numbers...ain't exactly in my favor, you know what I'm say'in?" she speaks in a cool, if not spunky sort of way, raising the shotgun by cocking her elbow, as it would be useless to shoot this transparent ghost or psychic dissimulation anyhow, if Demon Hunters Education told her.

"So, if you may, I think I'd like to make a head start to Beijio, as it's probably best to back track now that Zetos must think I'm in this general area. If I don't get out of Danton like a bat out of hell, I'll likely not live long enough to see whatever threat your speaking about hon." she says sliding her gun back into her holster, and held up her arms. "Do I doubt what your saying? No. But I don't exactly have the luxury to panic about something that will happen later, rather than what is occurring now." She said, finishing up with packing her camp, she swung one sexy thigh over her hover bike and straddled in, turning to the transparent image. "If I survive Zetos, perhaps I'll think about what's 'worse to come'. Though, like I said babe, till then, I'm going to have to deal with this Zetos problem first!" she says revving the bike, swerving it around towards the direction where she seen the tall man physically along side the other 'Red'. She glanced back at the apparition and winked. "...but thanks for the tips!" she says revving the bike again before taking off. She decisively chose to take a left turn to avoid running into the physical version of the giant and the red haired woman and sped quickly towards the Park's exit, heading towards Culture Street.
Nova
Nova
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Tue May 17, 2016 7:37 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:
Yoko Hinomoto wrote:Yoko, pale as a ghost, took a moment to realize she was on solid ground. "Terra...Firma..!" she mumbled, feeling grateful to have her boots planted on a solid surface once again.  She let out a sigh of relief before turning to Edgar. "You know Big Guy, it was all right. I mean, thanks to you, I'm saving several hours if not days worth of travel back to..well, here." she says, chuckling a little at the end of that. She raised a brow at that. "Oh, that must be Barduwulf. He was one of the people who saw the reactor first hand. Well, either him or Rufus Tenik, though I doubt that louse would be in Beijio. Empress Sango would probably challenge him to a battle if that was the case!" she finishes with a bought of nervous laughter.

Nova wrote:The curtain of light radiating through the green leaves of the branches above briefly darkened. At first, Nova paid no mind, thinking it must have been a rather large bird flying over head; but her concern changed when she felt the slight tremor which shook her hammock and caused leaves to fall from the branches. "Hmm?" Blinking her large red eyes she leaned forward, her large breasts bouncing and hung before her. It was like something crashed...

Yoko listened in, and frowned upon hearing of the confrontation between Sango and Tenik. "Hoo-boy, that's going to be a bit of bruise in public relations between the ADN and Beijio. Many supporters of the ADN believe they should absorb Beijio, make Gailden a united continent under the ADN banner, however, the Beijionese are particularly proud in their heritage and have been their own country for so long, they would rather piss vinegar than accept the rulership of the ADN's Tri-Continental Trust." She says, folding her arms. She raised one red brow, and half smiled as she looked up at the bigger individual. "However, even if the ADN do absorb the Beijionese, we of the Gunslinger Association will remain unaffected. Unless we become directly under fire or if someone meddles with our affairs, we will usually stand neutral. As it is, we have our hands full acting as the 'law' in most areas of the world not properly governed or protected by a force, military or civilian police."

When Ed spoke up about the red haired woman, she was at first, confused, but managed to catch subtle movements in the brush behind Edgar and noticed locks of scarlet red shift behind the greenery. She levelled her eyes upon the spot for a mere moment, and pretended to ignore the onlooker. "Well not much I can say to that. There are a lot of rouge haired maidens on Galiavan, and there are many rogue individuals who pass under the radar unnoticed by the ADN, or the G.A.. It's a big world out there." she says before stretching her arms above her head.

Speaking directly to Edgar now, she asked: "So, what are you going to do next then, Mr. Holden? Under my protocols I'd normally would have to detain you, but considering the circumstances, I'll let you off the hook for now, as long as you don't level a city or something extreme. Then you'll be feeling the wrath of a Gunslinger Enforcer at, well er, full force!" she sticks her tongue out playfully at that. Of Gunslingers, Yoko was a little more easy going, and Gunslingers did come in all sorts of emotional and personality flavours.
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue May 17, 2016 10:46 pm

Nova wrote:As Nova heard the echoing chill of the tall man's voice, she immediately drew Catastrophe: Danton City Park Gaff_gun_1_by_kipple_maker01-d8rymbm_zps6ryl1qem

She swung the double-barrel shotgun one handed in a wide angled sweep, seeing no one before hearing the footsteps coming from the foliage opposite of where she witnessed the woman with red hair and the tall man descend. She swerved on the balls of her heels and leveled the shotgun at the near-transparent entity before her. Gasping, she took a brisk step back, but never lowered her shotgun. "Well thanks for the useful information. I'm pretty sure all that's gonna put me at ease. Whatever you are, what are you trying to get at from me? If what you say is true about Zetos being here, then thanks. But if you are telling me fleeing isn't an option, then why the hell warn me to begin with?! If it has to deal with me, killing him, then fine. I'll kill him, but as you seem to know, he's got an entire gang at his back and as confident I am, the numbers...ain't exactly in my favor, you know what I'm say'in?" she speaks in a cool, if not spunky sort of way, raising the shotgun by cocking her elbow, as it would be useless to shoot this transparent ghost or psychic dissimulation anyhow, if Demon Hunters Education told her.

"So, if you may, I think I'd like to make a head start to Beijio, as it's probably best to back track now that Zetos must think I'm in this general area. If I don't get out of Danton like a bat out of hell, I'll likely not live long enough to see whatever threat your speaking about hon." she says sliding her gun back into her holster, and held up her arms. "Do I doubt what your saying? No. But I don't exactly have the luxury to panic about something that will happen later, rather than what is occurring now." She said, finishing up with packing her camp, she swung one sexy thigh over her hover bike and straddled in, turning to the transparent image. "If I survive Zetos, perhaps I'll think about what's 'worse to come'. Though, like I said babe, till then, I'm going to have to deal with this Zetos problem first!" she says revving the bike, swerving it around towards the direction where she seen the tall man physically along side the other 'Red'.  She glanced back at the apparition and winked. "...but thanks for the tips!" she says revving the bike again before taking off. She decisively chose to take a left turn to avoid running into the physical version of the giant and the red haired woman and sped quickly towards the Park's exit, heading towards Culture Street.

The psychic clone of Ed shook his head. "It does not hurt to ask for aid once in a while, Nova..." he said to Nova's retreating form before fading back into nothingness.

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:Yoko listened in, and frowned upon hearing of the confrontation between Sango and Tenik. "Hoo-boy, that's going to be a bit of bruise in public relations between the ADN and Beijio. Many supporters of the ADN believe they should absorb Beijio, make Gailden a united continent under the ADN banner, however, the Beijionese are particularly proud in their heritage and have been their own country for so long, they would rather piss vinegar than accept the rulership of the ADN's Tri-Continental Trust." She says, folding her arms. She raised one red brow, and half smiled as she looked up at the bigger individual. "However, even if the ADN do absorb the Beijionese, we of the Gunslinger Association will remain unaffected. Unless we become directly under fire or if someone meddles with our affairs, we will usually stand neutral. As it is, we have our hands full acting as the 'law' in most areas of the world not properly governed or protected by a force, military or civilian police."

When Ed spoke up about the red haired woman, she was at first, confused, but managed to catch subtle movements in the brush behind Edgar and noticed locks of scarlet red shift behind the greenery. She levelled her eyes upon the spot for a mere moment, and pretended to ignore the onlooker. "Well not much I can say to that. There are a lot of rouge haired maidens on Galiavan, and there are many rogue individuals who pass under the radar unnoticed by the ADN, or the G.A.. It's a big world out there." she says before stretching her arms above her head.

Speaking directly to Edgar now, she asked: "So, what are you going to do next then, Mr. Holden? Under my protocols I'd normally would have to detain you, but considering the circumstances, I'll let you off the hook for now, as long as you don't level a city or something extreme. Then you'll be feeling the wrath of a Gunslinger Enforcer at, well er, full force!" she sticks her tongue out playfully at that. Of Gunslingers, Yoko was a little more easy going, and Gunslingers did come in all sorts of emotional and personality flavours.

Edgar looked at Yoko and blinked slowly as a sad face made it's way across his features. His psychic probes and the mental taunting of the Horde had revealed to him just enough of their more immediate plans. "Then, I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news. War is brewing under the surface of this invasion. The Hell Horde have not readily made themselves known to the wider world yet, but their movements are already underway to take advantage of delicate political divisions. A standard Hell Invasion MO. They plan to make a political assassination attempt on Empress Sango, and Leiran Fao Dashir, daughter of Fanlan Dashir, the last surviving relative of the Feniran ruling council. The plot involves staging the Chrimson Knight Brigade as being hired by current Feniran ruler Agusta Salazar. The reality is that the Horde has already formed an alliance of convenience with the Crimson Knight Brigade, and are hiring a former DarkSEED mercenary to frame them, and cause a war that the Horde will exploit. The added inconvenience of Leland's son being incarcerated within Sango's dungeons without his knowledge means that there is a potential for your Gunslingers to be framed as complicit in the attempted assassinations. Rufus's presence also escalates the threat of this turning into a triple sided conflict."

Ed's eyes once again flashed. "And now that I have arrived on Galivan, and they know it, they may accelerate their plans in order to try and contain me. If I get caught up in some local political subterfuge, especially if a state of war occurs, then I am betting the leaders of each side will try to force me to act as their weapon, or try to contain me to prevent other sides of the war from using me as their weapon. The Horde knows I won't attack civilians, and they are banking on that restraint to try and build up enough of their forces to counter attack. With everyone gearing up against each other, they won't be ready for a concentrated attack by the Horde."

Ed scratched at his stubble in thought. "I'm out of options... I do not know what move to make next. If I go to wipe out the Gazatine ruin spire, that means I can't stop the plot in Beijio. If I go to Beijio, the Horde has two portals to deploy from, if I even do manage to stop the assassination attempt. We lose ground in either scenario. And now they know I am here means they will deploy monsters even I can't face alone..."

EDIT: As Edgar said these words, his eyes flashed, and his ears pricked. He turned away from Yoko with a far off look on his face. "Hmmm... It would seem my blast has awoken more than I had originally thought.." he said in a low rumble.

He looked at Yoko again. "Yoko, you must get back to your association. Tell them of your discoveries, and prepare them as best you can. Your world is about to enter a 4 way world war, and the people will not be ready for this. I have other business that needs attending to in Scardia." With those words, Ed back up a step, before launching himself skyward like a missile, and streaked through the sky towards his intended destination.

Last edited by Edgar Holden on Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional story.)
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeko The Cursed Goddess Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:36 am

(from here)

Himeko the Cursed Goddess slithered her way from the Amaine, across an open field and into Danton City Park without notice! It was a risky move, but her scouts did say that the city was in the process of evacuation for... some reason. In either case, it meant less people... and less resistance.

"Hmhmhm well, I suppose we can grab another snack, or three~" Cooed Himeko, who glanced back to their conjoined tail, Blaire's swollen form vanishing almost instantly upon entering.

"Blondie gone~!"

"Mmm, sounds good!"

"Hold it, hold it! Remember, I got first dibs, I called for it, no takesie backsies!" Karen reminded her 'siblings'.

"Heh, and you shall, Karen... but let us attempt to slither in unnoticed, and grab what we can while we pass through. Though, from the look of things... we should fair rather well. They don't seem to be very well equipped, this town..."

"Easy-"

"-picking!"

Chimed the drones. Karen looked at her sisters with scepticism, her large green eyes scanning the environment ahead of them and Himeko did the same.

Hmhmhm, quiet now ladies~" Himeko cooed softly.

"Solid Snek time! Bah-baahh, bah bada dah bahhh, bada bah, da baaaaah!" Chimed Karen as the four got low and slithered through the thick woodland....

"Bah bump... Doop. Dop. Doop. Dop. Doop-"

Rustling in the bushes....

"Bah bump... bahh dump~ Doop. Dop. Doop. Dop. Doop-"

The other three began to twitch their brows... trying their best not to scream.

"Bah-Bah BAH-bump! Doo.. doo.. dooo... bah-bump! Doo.. doo.. dooo..bah-bump! Doo.. doo.. dooo.. ba-da-BAH BUMP! Dooo dooo dooo... BAH BUMP!-" Karen kept bopping to some unknown theme like she would... if they didn't have to carry her weight around, you would have guessed that her siblings would have strangled her to death before now...

"...BAH BUMP!!"

Himeko The Cursed Goddess
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Frankie Kimkaze Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:04 am

Frankie had gotten off her airship about fifteen minutes or so ago, and it was a relatively long haul flight from Breland City where she currently resided. The 22 year old red head stretched her arms as she yawned and creaked her sore back, walking to relieve her sore butt and some nice fresh air in the moonlit night. "Hmm, this feels lovely~" She hums, arms still stretched above her head, her spiky ponytail bobbing under her left arm. Her well endowed chest bounces along to her movement as she takes in the night air. She looks about the park, taking in the natural beauty of the landscape as her arms fall back to the pockets of her green hoodie, and pulled out her blue cased phone. "I think I was supposed to meet the others in a pub around here, right?" She asked herself out loud, scanning through her phone's texts to see Raine Mistweaver's message. Raine, one of her best friends and fellow band member of the Battle Bard Band 'Sharkubus' was hoping they'd be able to start up a concert tonight, but she doubted that would be even possible at this hour! "Oh... Raine." she sighed, when she realized that said band mate and leader never bothered stating the name of the bar! "There's gotta be like, twelve or twenty in Danton City fishbrain! Gah....!" She sighed, shaking her head. She thought she read a name before hand, but apparently there wasn't so, Raine wasn't the only one at fault here. "Okay fishfood, where we supposed to meet up at?" She snarked, typing into the phone and pressing 'send'.

She watched as the small ring kept turning, but... nothing sent. "Ugh." she sighed, frustrated. "Well this blows." Frankie states, sliding her hands back into her pocket. I'll have to head into the city proper then and hope it sends... She thought, before stating outloud with lidded, annoyed eyes: "I don't like the idea of having to bar crawl looking for that Goldfish-Brain... gahds, what-a-pain." Frankie sighed again, making her way through the park at a quicker pace now.

Frankie was 5'8, somewhat tall with a rather attractive appearance. She wore her hair in a spiky ponytail, and had large brown eyes and a lovely, toned appearance. She was wearing a green hoodie jacket over a cropped white t-shirt, with a purple miniskirt, orange socks and blue and white sneakers. She looked annoyed at the moment, till she thought she heard movement from her right-

Danton City Park Frankie_foster_foster_s_home_for_imaginary_friends_drawn_by_nia_nia4294__8a320d6bf6d09ce0639fc457fb15e3c3_1

"Hmm?" She called out, turning her attention to the brush. She thought she saw something... but shrugged. "Just the wind." She mumbles, then resumes her pace, heading towards the center of the park now.
Frankie Kimkaze
Frankie Kimkaze
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down