Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bridge Street

+6
Veccna
Kay-Tor
Grimoire Valentine
Belladonna
Jace Farsythe
Rufus Tenik
10 posters

Go down

Bridge Street Empty Bridge Street

Post  Rufus Tenik Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:04 am

Connecting to Culture Street, a large stone bridge spans across a large river which is also lined with shops and other businesses on either side as well as apartment complexes.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Bridge Street Empty Re: Bridge Street

Post  Jace Farsythe Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:32 pm

Belladonna wrote:"Riding on a bike is easy" she gunned the engine and roared off towards Bridge Street "The trick is to hang on tight and not fall off!" The bike roared through traffic and past wide mouthed pedestrians, to any observers it would appear Belladonna was deliberately trying to scare her pillion as the machine surged through gaps that seemed barely big enough.
"By the way!" she yelled as they approached the bridge "When I said hang on tight I meant to my waist!" she looked at his hands gripping firmly onto her breasts and turned to look over her shoulder at him cocking an eyebrow as she did and completely taking her eyes off the road as they roared head on towards a large truck!

((lol! you took my idea xD))

The blurs of people and vehicles flying past them, Jace had indeed held on to the beautiful if not completely mental woman in front of him. Being pressed against her like this he had to say that she had a unique scent, one that was quite arousing if he dared to say so. He hardly had a chance to realize (or in turn, enjoy) the two shapely soft orbs of her bosom when she turned to cock an eyebrow at him and bring the topic up. He looked into her cold blue eyes and smiled faintly. Well I'm scre- his thoughts were cut short by the large truck approaching them! His own blue eyes widen, his mouth drops and he saw the vision of the two of them, flattened and charred bodies which could hardly be discernible by a coroner! He squeezes onto her breasts tighter now, almost feeling the smallish pebbles of her nipples underneath the jacket and outfit she was wearing: "TRUCK!!" he screamed.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:54 pm

She smirked at him as the fear showed in his eyes, with a flick of the bars and a tweak of the throttle she hopped the bike onto the pavement. Careering between pedestrians she once more looked him in the eyes "so care to tell me where we're going?"
She bounced the bike back into the traffic as they roared over the bridge, and headed towards the city gate.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:07 pm

Jace took a moment to allow himself to realize that the worse was over, the vision of them being crushed and burnt under the wheels of the truck faded and melted away like the warping melting film on a film projector and gave way to the vision of them exiting the city intact. He shook his head, pressing his forehead against Bella's back for a brief second, washed over by her arousing scent again. "Woman... you are crazy." he says before realizing his grip on Bella's breast's yet. He slowly lowered them down, and wrapped his arms around her waist. He looked at her with some mild irritation. "Showoff!" he complained. He could tell from the look in her eyes that the action was intentional.

With the immediate danger now out of the way, he kept one arm around her waist while he rummaged through his coat for the GPS device. He looked it over and then placed it back into his pocket before leaning in and pointing over her left shoulder towards the exit. "We take that gate out of here, and we drive north west into the Gailden Wastelands. Its a bit of a drive, but we're headed for the wasteland's coast in a small cove by the name of 'Driftwood Cove'. Thats where the idiots will be tonight." he says before smirking himself. "Heh heh, by the way, how's your breasts? I am sorry for being so rough, I'll be gentle next time." he teased before sitting back down.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:47 am

The bike roared towards the city gate heading in the direction he'd indicated as the traffic thinned she gunned the engine faster and the speed increased. Firing out of the gate like a missile she headed towards the main coastal highway which would take them through the waste in the general direction of Driftwood Cove.
"They are fine!" She answered his question about her breasts "and you think your going to get another try?" she asked in a mocking, joking tone.
The road they travelled was in a poor state of repair in many places barely more than a dirt track, but still they made good progress and on the sections of blacktop she could open the bike up and really get the speed up. There was no doubt about it someone in Danton was going to be missing this bike, she smiled to herself as the regular thrumming of the choppers engine carried them towards their destination.

((Shall we move to the wastes?))

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:17 am

Belladonna wrote:The bike roared towards the city gate heading in the direction he'd indicated as the traffic thinned she gunned the engine faster and the speed increased. Firing out of the gate like a missile she headed towards the main coastal highway which would take them through the waste in the general direction of Driftwood Cove.
"They are fine!" She answered his question about her breasts "and you think your going to get another try?" she asked in a mocking, joking tone.
The road they travelled was in a poor state of repair in many places barely more than a dirt track, but still they made good progress and on the sections of blacktop she could open the bike up and really get the speed up. There was no doubt about it someone in Danton was going to be missing this bike, she smiled to herself as the regular thrumming of the choppers engine carried them towards their destination.

((Shall we move to the wastes?))

Jace chuckled as they continued to ride their way out to the Cove. "Well the way things keep going, I'd say I'll probably get three or four more chances to do so, if not eight." he says in a similar mocking tone back. He could just imagine the poor sod who lost their ride today, standing their aloof with perhaps their arms above their head as they cursed out to the heavens in mix of rage and pain. "Though I must admit, hanging around you has been quite entertaining, Ms. Belladonna." he says with a grin, looking out to the nearly flat and open land stretched out before them.

((sure thing!))
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Bridge Street Empty Back in the saddle again...

Post  Grimoire Valentine Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:07 pm

It had been a long and slow trip for the old Gunslinger. The last he had set foot in this city had to have been... in March of 2639. Back when the ADN didn't exist, Tenik had a monopoly in everything, the DarkSEED openly terrorized the public, and he was a dog of Tenik's corrupt Elite spy unit, the TIRS. It had been a day when three wandering tribes of desert raiders had the gall to take on Danton, the world capitol. DarkSEED had been called in to observe the situation, but more or less they were only collecting combat data and field testing new equipment. TIRS Agents were used as 'field operators', and Grim, well... he only helped reduce the number of Raiders, out of his own interest.

Looking at it now, it's hard to see that the place was once a battle field. 18 years of reconstruction and with a somewhat more manageable government cleaned the place up, even if it wasn't the world capitol anymore. He glanced at the various shops and services on either side of him. Creatures of various humanoid species were rummaging through the wares. He shrugged and kept going. It had been about 1000 miles or so from Ithteca. He wasn't tired, since he was a vampire after all. He remembered his ''niece'', or rather the vampire whom was the daughter of the one who turned him was running around this territory. He was unsure if she still did or not; he hadn't spoken to her in about 18 or so years as well. He continued walking till he stood before the Danton City Pub. He looked at it in curiosity, feeling almost drawn to it. The gun in his holster rattled with the 18 cartridges clinking inside their 18 chambers. He decided to check it out, just in case. He could sense something... amiss from within.
Grimoire Valentine
Grimoire Valentine
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kay-Tor Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:20 pm

The creature, finally where he wanted to be, crawls from the earth and stone like one of the living dead, and pulls himself through the high water beneath the bridge, sand and muck from the river bed draping down his spines and shoulders. He had to seek her out, he could taste her in the air. She was somewhere around here... his Bella.
Kay-Tor
Kay-Tor
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Veccna Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:01 am

Veccna's stomach rumbled as he opened his amphibian eyes, winking each open one at a time. "Trolnic....Kraag? Ooof..." he grumbled, feeling dizzy. He looked around for his companion, his mind in a haze, and his stomach rumbled again. He couldn't remember much of anything, where he was and how long he's been there. Kraag seemingly left him behind, under some bridge of sorts. The muddy bank beneath him felt nice...

Rumble...

He glances down, noticing the plump stomach bulging out his armor... the shape of a nubile young woman doubled over, unmoving, was in a fetal position. Vague memories of an alcohol competition... a cheater who was delicious. He licked his lips, patting his stomach. "Lovely~" He chuckled darkly. Must have not been too long then, if she was still digesting. He had a feeling she was not in this world anymore, however, and that meant he would have to find more food soon. "Kraag must have left me here... I get stupid drunk when I'm drunk..." He stupidly says, burping. He rubbed his tummy and began to waddle off from the underside of the bridge, along the banks of the lake and around, up to the city street again.

Veccna
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushiko Togo Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:35 am

Ushi walked across the large bridge, aptly named bridge street. Her short pleated skirt swaying, sometimes giving the few civilians who were not fleeing a peek of her gentle, smooth and rounded shape of the lower corners of her asscheeks; her thick thighs criss crossing, hiking her skirt as she walked. Her unique two tone hair, the blue streaks glowing electric blue... morpho, blue butterflies followed her as she walked. Her large lusterous, golden eyes appeared bored as she glanced at the closed up shops right and left of her. It was eerie. The covered blade she carried on her shoulder as she made her way down the street clinked against her back... she thought of her sister briefly.

Bridge Street Image0

She was sure she was eating well in Ithtecca, and had to close those personal thoughts away as she continued towards her destination... the Danton City pub.
Ushiko Togo
Ushiko Togo
Private
Private

Jack Morris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Morris Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:46 pm

(from here)

"You're a good conversationalist Fuzzball! I'm glad you tagged along with me after I got caught in that web, I hate spiders." He says, walking along Danton's main bridge, and glanced back to him, hands behind his head. "...You still burping up rainbows and magic dust? I mean, better out than in, but could you wait till I get some air tight mason jars? I can-we can get some serious cash for that dust, especially if I lie and say its fairy dust. I know just the dust-heads to sell to, those gnomes won't even know what they're sniffing till we're loooong gone!" He cackled, his imp like fang poking over his lower lip as he spoke to the Yokai he met in the Amaine.

Bridge Street Original_drawn_by_beshikuya_e0ebbf77eccc066f7e3_by_marikahotto_ddqqgye-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTU0OSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2IwZWQ2ODVhLTY0YTEtNGY0Ni04ZGFjLTUxOWZmZDk1NmIxYVwvZGRxcWd5ZS01ZGQ1ODdiZS0xODQxLTQ2NDEtODI4Yi02YWJlZGY5YWQxZmUuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

He then bumped into something squishy, and turned to the very... thicc woman with the glowing hair. ...well Danton's either irradiated or I just bumped into the nuclear warhead~ He thought, smirking. "Sorry bout that Miss, passing by!" He winked, and after he was some distance behind Ushiko Togo, as that was what her ID read... he blinked at the ID. TIRS? Aren't they... oooh, wait, I sense Tsubo! HE IS HERE!

Bridge Street Ddlw0c0-bb9d0dcf-85b9-44a7-80cb-80350f5c6723

"C'mon Fuzzball, my buddy I told you of is in danger! Or into something I wanna be a part of too, that greedy bastard! I can sense it! Follow me!!" He cried out, running down the bridge towards the center of the city.

(to here)

Jack Morris
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushiko Togo Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:01 pm

Ushiko was apathetic as Jack bumped into her, only really turning to him due to the momentum of him brushing her shoulder, her large breasts jiggled as she paused to blink in his direction.

Jack Morris wrote:"Sorry bout that Miss, passing by!" He winked,

Ushi simply 'blinked' in response, and watched the red haired man wander off with the tall, fuzzy creature which made Ushiko's eyes wide and face fluster. So... fluffy.... She thought, jaw slightly agape...

Jack Morris wrote:"C'mon Fuzzball, my buddy I told you of is in danger! Or into something I wanna be a part of too, that greedy bastard! I can sense it! Follow me!!" He cried out, running down the bridge towards the center of the city.

(to here)

As Jack called out to the sentient creature, and the pair ran off, she turned to watch them leave...

She glanced down at her bag, noticing it was unzipped, checked it... before realizing that Jack had stolen her wallet...

She stood there for a moment, unmoving. Before she zipped up the bag and seemingly continued on her way...
Ushiko Togo
Ushiko Togo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimiko Odawari Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:35 am

"Where the hell did she go...?"

Kimiko 'Kimi' Odawari, said aloud as she leaned over the bridge, gazing across one of the rivers that cut through Danton City. She was referring to Shirayuki Strangesky, bandmate, bestfriend, girlfriend- what have you. She was close with the Dhampir Yukionna, but... was debating about suturing the woman to her hip, as she couldn't take a moment's rest in a bathroom without Shira vanishing on her! She flicked her spent cigarette off the bridge, into the water below before glancing over her mobile phone on her shadow gauntlet:

Bridge Street Weapon_b_1040614200

The young woman nervously lit another cigarette as she tried to connect with Shira's phone... but she kept getting a 'signal not found' error. "Fuck...!" She spat, adjusting the strap of the 'ax' on her back:

Bridge Street Weapon_b_1040304200

Kimi was a 'Battle Bard', and her "Way Flyer" was a truly effective instrument and bladed implement capable of dicing up and thrashing her foes. She was also able to produce magical notes with the aid of a special pick, entrusted to her by Shira, which allowed her to even fight long range with the guitar, weaponizing the sound waves. She also had a small revolver- just in case.

"Damn it...!" she spat, scrubbing the cig into the railing of the bridge, not caring if there was a litter fee or some bs in this damn town. She needed to look for Shirayuki, they had a gig in Jemial soon, and they had to leave, pronto! "Where the hell am I to start looking for a purple haired vampire?" She asked herself, leaning against the railing of the bridge again.
Kimiko Odawari
Kimiko Odawari
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel the Pure Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:55 am

(from here)

Ignoring Gin for all he was worth, Abdel swiftly left the shop and found himself... in Jamais vu territory. The very definition itself, he was in familiar territory yet unfamiliar with where he was. He was certain he teleported to that outpost town outside of the Galideno fields, now a crater and desert as he saw himself upon his resurrection. The town looked the part, same familiar pub, same familiar bridge that acted also as a shopping strip... just bigger. Modern. "By the Gods..." he gasped, somewhat amazed what 375 years could accomplish, but was saddened it didn't become grander. He loved progress, its one of the reasons he lead his armies across the entirety of Domescadia. He wanted to advance his people, get them out of the sand and mud huts, he coveted what Galideno had offered her citizens. He wanted progress.

Granted, his 'other half' who reigned on the throne was insatiably evil. He was no saint himself, having dealt the mortal blow to the sexy Lady Hiyori Busujima, stabbing her with the very sword she gifted him for 'aiding Beijio and Valundar' against his darker half. Abdel the Pure smiled as he walked along the cobble streets in those hideous flip flops. He was given a second chance at life, and he was tickled pink by the innovations which occurred during 'the long black night' that was his death. I couldn't pass on to the spirit or demon realms, the Beijionese must have done something to my corpse to prevent me from leaving my mortal shell. All I had was a prison of rotting wood I couldn't exploit. I was staring into the abyss I coveted as well, the shadowy powers of Sirius the Shadow, God of Shadows himself... Thought Abdel sadly, his face now a look of disdain as he walked across the length of the bridge.

Bridge Street Luna_15

He saw the buxom woman close by, and... couldn't help himself.

She would suddenly feel like her buttocks had been stroked by an errant hand, forcing her to turn around swiftly with surprise- only to see him 7 or eight feet away, too far for him to have actually close that distance and back without leaving a trace of himself along the way- even Scardian's weren't that fast...! Though, I know a few who could... He thought, smirking as he waved to the woman amiably.

Bridge Street Unknown_32

"Evening," he said eloquently to the woman. "I couldn't help but overhear your concern for a 'vampire with purple hair'?" He began, before thumbing back to the Ice Cream shop he left, where Gendo still remained! "...I think I seen a woman of such a description back there. I'm not certain she's a vampire, however, but I hope it helps!" He says amiably. He closed his red eyes and smiled, waving as he continued past her- and he was well enough away when she suddenly felt something pinching at her left breast! She wouldn't find any culprit, no bug that squirmed down her sexy top; nothing.

All the while, Abdel smirked, his back facing the woman as he continued to walk by. Teronian abilities were fun to exploit, and Kimiko Odawari was just too easy of a target. Well, that was fun. Now off to find myself better clothes to conquer this continent with. He thought, whistling as he continued the rest of the way across the long, cobblestone bridge.

(to here)
Abdel the Pure
Abdel the Pure
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down