Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Belladonna on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:37 am

Bella didn't like the way this situation was developing, the two amphibs clearly had little if any respect for humans and the size of them was frankly intimidating. She stooped to reach under the bar for two more kegs and as she did so she glanced left and right hoping there might be a weapon stashed for just such emergencies. Her heart sank when all she spotted was a "lost and found" box with a Zippo lighter in it, if only she had her guns! Standing she heaved the two kegs onto the bar sliding them towards the two frogmen before turning and taking a bottle of over proof vodka off the shelf behind her and sliding it under the bar for easy reach.
Bella glanced at the very drunk gunslinger and decided it would be a waste of time relying on her for anything! If these two started any trouble she would have to deal with it herself. Memories of the previous manager's rush to leave flashed through her mind, as she eyed the two slimy customers, finally getting an understanding of the other woman's urgency to get out of here.
"Everything ok?" She asked as she once more began to wipe down the bar.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 99
Join date : 2014-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Namiko Yoriji on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:51 am

Veccna wrote:Veccna hissed as well as the drunken teen slipped between them. "Watch yourself lady," he warned. "I'm trying to drink here! You almost made me drop my keg!" He exclaimed in anger towards the girl in the cowgirl attire. He still couldn't get that scent out of his nose... it was a scent that he's sworn he's smelled before, but couldn't quite put his tongue on it... well either way, he continued to drink despite Trolnic's strange perversions towards the Barmaid, who was quite tasty looking if he said so himself, but he didn't think that Trolnic's ever eaten a human yet, at least, not in front of Veccna.

Namiko turned to the large frog with a raised eyebrow. "Oh yeah? Well, compared to what your drinking, what I'm drinking would knock the socks off of ya!" she looked down and giggled. "In fact, it appears your socks have already been 'knocked'. Meh-heh, but you know what, I could still drink a couple of these." she says with a wide grin, turning to the barmaid again and then grabbed her drink before paying for it. "Heh heh..." she says gulping back the stuff. "Ah! That's the stuff! Piss-poor ale has nothing on this!" she says, holding up her stein before knocking it back again.
avatar
Namiko Yoriji
Private
Private

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Kraag Trolnic on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:53 am

Namiko Yoriji wrote:
Veccna wrote:Veccna hissed as well as the drunken teen slipped between them. "Watch yourself lady," he warned. "I'm trying to drink here! You almost made me drop my keg!" He exclaimed in anger towards the girl in the cowgirl attire. He still couldn't get that scent out of his nose... it was a scent that he's sworn he's smelled before, but couldn't quite put his tongue on it... well either way, he continued to drink despite Trolnic's strange perversions towards the Barmaid, who was quite tasty looking if he said so himself, but he didn't think that Trolnic's ever eaten a human yet, at least, not in front of Veccna.

Namiko turned to the large frog with a raised eyebrow. "Oh yeah? Well, compared to what your drinking, what I'm drinking would knock the socks off of ya!" she looked down and giggled. "In fact, it appears your socks have already been 'knocked'. Meh-heh, but you know what, I could still drink a couple of these." she says with a wide grin, turning to the barmaid again and then grabbed her drink before paying for it. "Heh heh..." she says gulping back the stuff. "Ah! That's the stuff! Piss-poor ale has nothing on this!" she says, holding up her stein before knocking it back again.

Kraag kept an eye on the Barmaid yet, but turned to Veccna. "Heh, I think she issued you a challenge mate. Don't make us frogmen look bad and not respond the same! Go an' show'er what your made of!" he says clapping Veccna hard on the back.

Kraag Trolnic
Private
Private

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Veccna on Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:05 am

"I didn't need your permission Trol." Veccna snarled, and then turned to the trollop beside him. "You're picking a fight with the drinking champion of my unit! Let's put your money where your mouth is! If you truly beat me, you can have a solid gold bar and Kraag's sword, if you lose, you have to pay for our tabs, and find us a place to stay for the night." he croaked, sneering.

Veccna
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Belladonna on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:17 am

Belladonna cocked an eyebrow, she was caught in a difficult situation! On the one hand she didn't want this to escalate and to allow the drinking contest to continue seemed a good way to defused the problem. However the gunfighter was drinking fruit punch, and Belladonna didn't see anyway where either the frogs or Namiko finding that out would end well for her. Yes this did not look good.
"Look its traditional around here to hold drinking completions at a table around here, first to pass out or fall off their chair loses!" She suggested hoping that would give her a chance to continue giving the gunfighter fruit punch without anyone noticing!

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 99
Join date : 2014-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Namiko Yoriji on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:25 am

Her response was simple, extending her arm with the stein towards the barmaid while her gunslinger's eyes never left the frogs. "...Fill'er up. I'm going to stomp on a couple of toads..." she said walking over to a table in the center of the room before taking a seat, swiveling towards Veccna. "Veccna was it? Just to let you know, I Namiko Yoriji, will be the one to defeat you today." she says knocking on the table, her face reddened with alochol. She pounded onto the table again. "C'mon Veccy, we ain't got all day now." she says, taunting the easily towering beast.
avatar
Namiko Yoriji
Private
Private

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Kraag Trolnic on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:58 am

Belladonna wrote:Belladonna cocked an eyebrow, she was caught in a difficult situation! On the one hand she didn't want this to escalate and to allow the drinking contest to continue seemed a good way to defused the problem. However the gunfighter was drinking fruit punch, and Belladonna didn't see anyway where either the frogs or Namiko finding that out would end well for her. Yes this did not look good.
"Look its traditional around here to hold drinking completions at a table around here, first to pass out or fall off their chair loses!" She suggested hoping that would give her a chance to continue giving the gunfighter fruit punch without anyone noticing!

Kraag turned to the young woman who was likely going to lose to Veccna and then back at the Barmaid. His tongue glazed his upper pallet and without a word he turned and walked towards the table with keg in hand. He turns to Veccna and snorts. "You better not lose Veccna, or else I'm going to skin you alive." he says half-jokingly.

Kraag Trolnic
Private
Private

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Veccna on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:01 am

Veccna cursed under his breath and shambled over to one of the other tables, standing rather than sitting, for these wimpy chairs wouldn't be able to hold his weight. He dropped his keg onto the table and snorted again. "Watch what you say girl, you may just regret it later." he gurgles as he brings up his ale and chugs it down within a gulp or two, then tossed the barrel aside, raising his hand for another.

Veccna
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Belladonna on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:40 am

Belladonna turned her back and quickly mixed another drink for the gunslinger, making sure it had plenty od ice in it. Then turning she stooped and took another keg from under the bar hurrying she took both over to the table and set them down before their respective drinkers.
"This is pretty exciting eh?" She blurted "Its my first drinking completion since I took over here!"
The smile slipped a little as she saw how serious both of the amphibians were, the stoney looks they both levelled at her sent a chill down her spine!
"Would you like another keg too?" She asked the hairy frogman.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 99
Join date : 2014-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Kraag Trolnic on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:50 am

Belladonna wrote:Belladonna turned her back and quickly mixed another drink for the gunslinger, making sure it had plenty od ice in it. Then turning she stooped and took another keg from under the bar hurrying she took both over to the table and set them down before their respective drinkers.
"This is pretty exciting eh?" She blurted "Its my first drinking completion since I took over here!"
The smile slipped a little as she saw how serious both of the amphibians were, the stoney looks they both levelled at her sent a chill down her spine!
"Would you like another keg too?" She asked the hairy frogman.

Kraag watched as she brought over the drinks and watched with some interest as she handed the gunslinger a drink. He folded his arms across his large and scarred belly and when he noticed her eyes flickering with fear he almost smiled. "Yes please," he says drinking her essence of fear while she was standing before him. He could feel something wasn't quite right, he knew they were intimidating but it almost felt as if this 'Bella' was hiding something.

Kraag Trolnic
Private
Private

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Namiko Yoriji on Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:04 pm

Namiko took her stein and puffed her cheeks out at the frog. "H-hey! no fair! you got a head start!" she says before chugging her drink too. After she finished she slammed it down and rose her hand for another, fighting back the brain freeze that rushed to her head. She shivered, turning to Bella with blushed and somewhat pained features. "An-nother!" she exclaimed.
avatar
Namiko Yoriji
Private
Private

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Veccna on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:19 pm

Veccna snatched the barrel from the barmaid, and guzzled it down as quickly as he grabbed it, feeling like he had a lead on the woman before him. Each gulp a large bulge was produced in his neck which traveled down and vanished above his breastplate. Once he was finished he dropped the keg and belched, raising his arm for another as well.

Veccna
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Belladonna on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:49 am

She was literally being run off her feet with the speed Veccna was drinking. Bella whirled on her heels and went to get another two kegs from the bar, she hurried back and placed both on the table. Then turned again and headed back to the bar to mix another drink for the gunslinger. Hurrying to the table she placed that beside Namiko ready for when she needed it. Although the speed that the amphib was chugging his ale left her thinking there was no way the young gunslinger would win whether she was drinking alcohol or not!

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 99
Join date : 2014-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Kraag Trolnic on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:20 pm

Belladonna wrote:She was literally being run off her feet with the speed Veccna was drinking. Bella whirled on her heels and went to get another two kegs from the bar, she hurried back and placed both on the table. Then turned again and headed back to the bar to mix another drink for the gunslinger. Hurrying to the table she placed that beside Namiko ready for when she needed it. Although the speed that the amphib was chugging his ale left her thinking there was no way the young gunslinger would win whether she was drinking alcohol or not!

After a few rounds passed, despite Veccna's size and weight, he was getting drunker than the petite gunslinger apprentice. As he began to nearly fall out of his seat, still raising his hand for another keg, was when Kraag stepped in. He grabbed the waitress by the waist as she was advancing upon the table, and he turned the woman towards him with a slight snarl. "Woman... let me see what you've got there..." he says reaching for the Stein that held the gunslinger's drink.

Kraag Trolnic
Private
Private

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Belladonna on Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:24 am

She tried to side step his clutching grip seeing it coming just a moment too late as he pulled her close she struggled to keep a hold of the drinks. The keg tumbled to the floor smashing apart and spilling it's frothy contents over the tiled floor. The stein of fruit punch splashed over Bella and the frogman, soaking the front of her uniform and dripping down her legs to the floor.
She stared at the spilled drinks and back up at the amphib, and her expression changed from fear to anger.
"What the hell! Look at this mess! Get out now, both of you are banned, don't ever think of coming back here!" She was genuinely furious, the silky fabric of her uniform was soaked with ice cold punch, and she hadn't signed up for any wet t-shirt competitions!

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 99
Join date : 2014-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Kraag Trolnic on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:29 pm

Belladonna wrote:She tried to side step his clutching grip seeing it coming just a moment too late as he pulled her close she struggled to keep a hold of the drinks. The keg tumbled to the floor smashing apart and spilling it's frothy contents over the tiled floor. The stein of fruit punch splashed over Bella and the frogman, soaking the front of her uniform and dripping down her legs to the floor.
She stared at the spilled drinks and back up at the amphib, and her expression changed from fear to anger.
"What the hell! Look at this mess! Get out now, both of you are banned, don't ever think of coming back here!" She was genuinely furious, the silky fabric of her uniform was soaked with ice cold punch, and she hadn't signed up for any wet t-shirt competitions!

Kraag ignored the woman, and kept his hold on the woman for a moment longer, then he drew his tongue from his mouth and wrapped it around her delicate torso. The tongue looped around her body, and he lets go of the woman as he then manipulates the tongue up, the lasso which was his sticky yet coarse tongue lapped at the spilled fruit juice which soaked into her dress. The tongue juts under her well rounded tits and pull up on their undersides; lifting her soft, supple, and lithe breasts up, almost pulling them out of her dress! Before that could happen though, the tongue squeezes her bosom, tightly, wringing out some of the juice onto his tongue which he laps up before uncoiling the tongue and drawing it back into his mouth again.

The large amphibian ignored the new found cries of disgust and tasted what he had drawn into his mouth with a lip-smacking sound (despite lacking any form of lips), and he pauses...then turns to Veccna with angered eyes. "VECCNA! We've been HAD! Both of these Trollops are cheating! The cowgirl's drinking nothing but fruit punch!" he growled, folding his webbed hands to his face, giving Bella an opportunity to slip away while she still could.

Kraag Trolnic
Private
Private

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Veccna on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:35 pm

Veccna looked from Kraag to the woman ahead of him; his vision blurry and his speech almost about the same. "YOU....feckin' tricky witch!" he started, flipping the table over, spilling it's contents all over the floor. If there were any patrons left at this point, one would think many didn't want to stick around.

A human pair, a male and female, walked up to him saying something he couldn't hear really since he was still seeing red. "Fuck off!" he exclaimed back handing both of them, sending both flying into the adjacent wall with heavy smacks, causing wall memorabilia to fall onto the ground, including a wall mounted lever-action rifle.

Veccna grabbed hold of the Gunslinger by her shoulders and lifted her up, shaking her violently. "You fucking cheat! Cheat!!! SCAMS!" he shook her like a wet noodle, her body squirming in his grasps as his mouth has ale still dripping down the corners of his mouth.

Veccna
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Namiko Yoriji on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:43 pm

Kraag Trolnic wrote:
Belladonna wrote:She tried to side step his clutching grip seeing it coming just a moment too late as he pulled her close she struggled to keep a hold of the drinks. The keg tumbled to the floor smashing apart and spilling it's frothy contents over the tiled floor. The stein of fruit punch splashed over Bella and the frogman, soaking the front of her uniform and dripping down her legs to the floor.
She stared at the spilled drinks and back up at the amphib, and her expression changed from fear to anger.
"What the hell! Look at this mess! Get out now, both of you are banned, don't ever think of coming back here!" She was genuinely furious, the silky fabric of her uniform was soaked with ice cold punch, and she hadn't signed up for any wet t-shirt competitions!

Kraag ignored the woman, and kept his hold on the woman for a moment longer, then he drew his tongue from his mouth and wrapped it around her delicate torso. The tongue looped around her body, and he lets go of the woman as he then manipulates the tongue up, the lasso which was his sticky yet coarse tongue lapped at the spilled fruit juice which soaked into her dress. The tongue juts under her well rounded tits and pull up on their undersides; lifting her soft, supple, and lithe breasts up, almost pulling them out of her dress! Before that could happen though, the tongue squeezes her bosom, tightly, wringing out some of the juice onto his tongue which he laps up before uncoiling the tongue and drawing it back into his mouth again.

The large amphibian ignored the new found cries of disgust and tasted what he had drawn into his mouth with a lip-smacking sound (despite lacking any form of lips), and he pauses...then turns to Veccna with angered eyes. "VECCNA! We've been HAD! Both of these Trollops are cheating! The cowgirl's drinking nothing but fruit punch!" he growled, folding his webbed hands to his face, giving Bella an opportunity to slip away while she still could.

Namiko looks over to the hairy frog with raised eyebrows. "I've been drinking what....?" She blinked, looking down into her stein for a brief moment while it was there, only to jump when the frog ahead of her flipped over the table.

Veccna wrote:Veccna looked from Kraag to the woman ahead of him; his vision blurry and his speech almost about the same. "YOU....feckin' tricky witch!" he started, flipping the table over, spilling it's contents all over the floor. If there were any patrons left at this point, one would think many didn't want to stick around.

A human pair, a male and female, walked up to him saying something he couldn't hear really since he was still seeing red. "Fuck off!" he exclaimed back handing both of them, sending both flying into the adjacent wall with heavy smacks, causing wall memorabilia to fall onto the ground, including a wall mounted lever-action rifle.

Veccna grabbed hold of the Gunslinger by her shoulders and lifted her up, shaking her violently. "You fucking cheat! Cheat!!! SCAMS!" he shook her like a wet noodle, her body squirming in his grasps as his mouth has ale still dripping down the corners of his mouth.

Being raised off the ground, Namiko gasped, dropping the stein filled with non-alcoholic beverage and felt her world spin as he shook her violently. She tried reaching for her knife that was sheathed inside her boot, but she couldn't tell which way she was reaching with the amphib tossing her about like he was. Her vision was spinning again and she felt completely debilitated. "St-stop! I'm sorry! I d-did't even know!!!" she cried closing her eyes, hoping it would make her feel less dizzy, but it didn't really help much at all.
avatar
Namiko Yoriji
Private
Private

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Veccna on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:53 pm

Veccna paused, holding the woman still for a moment as he stood there staring at her. A sharp but tiny pain pinched inside him, and looking at the woman he held made the pain spread from his chest downwards. He felt a bubble of gas roll up his throat, causing him to belch with the scent of stomach fluids and ale over the woman. He then smirks a little, as he stared at her. "Really now? Heh-well you fecking cheat... I know what to do with people like you!" He says licking his lips before widening his jaws and stuffed the woman up to her waist into his mouth before snapping his jaws down upon her lower back!

He was getting hungry anyhow, and the Gunslinger's meat would help alleviate some of the alcohol he's absorbed anyhow. Besides, she looked way too tasty to pass up; if he had won fairly he was going to snatch her up and gobble her down when she would be forced to help them find a place to stay for the night. It was still in the afternoon outside, so he was sure Kraag and him could find a place to stay yet before the sun went down.

He sucked on the poor woman, sucking her like a piece of candy-and oh how sweet she tasted! He swallowed down her taste in saliva trails and outside of his maw where her hands, ass, and legs jutted out, wiggling and kicking and clutching lively, saliva dripped from over these exposed features, leaving a trail that then dripped off his chin and pooled onto the ground below them.

Veccna
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Belladonna on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:05 pm

Veccna wrote:Veccna paused, holding the woman still for a moment as he stood there staring at her. A sharp but tiny pain pinched inside him, and looking at the woman he held made the pain spread from his chest downwards. He felt a bubble of gas roll up his throat, causing him to belch with the scent of stomach fluids and ale over the woman. He then smirks a little, as he stared at her. "Really now? Heh-well you fecking cheat... I know what to do with people like you!" He says licking his lips before widening his jaws and stuffed the woman up to her waist into his mouth before snapping his jaws down upon her lower back!

He was getting hungry anyhow, and the Gunslinger's meat would help alleviate some of the alcohol he's absorbed anyhow. Besides, she looked way too tasty to pass up; if he had won fairly he was going to snatch her up and gobble her down when she would be forced to help them find a place to stay for the night. It was still in the afternoon outside, so he was sure Kraag and him could find a place to stay yet before the sun went down.

He sucked on the poor woman, sucking her like a piece of candy-and oh how sweet she tasted! He swallowed down her taste in saliva trails and outside of his maw where her hands, ass, and legs jutted out, wiggling and kicking and clutching lively, saliva dripped from over these exposed features, leaving a trail that then dripped off his chin and pooled onto the ground below them.

She stared in a mesmerised horror her eyes wide and her mouth dangling open in shock as she watched the young gunslinger stuffed unceremoniously into the amphib's mouth! A chill ran down her spine as she watched the girl's kicking legs and realized that the beast intended to eat her alive! Inspite of the horrific scene that was unfolding before her Bella's instincts forced her to react, she had no intention of sharing the gunslinger's fate. Her hand darted to one of the pistols at Namiko's hips and snatched it from the holster. Seeing that the one called Veccna had his mouthful, the former assassin somersaulted backwards emptying the handgun in the direction of the hairy amphib as she tried to get to the rifle that had dropped from the wall. Belladonna was pretty sure the pistol bullets wouldn't do much to slow it, but rifle rounds might! She shuddered inside at the memory of the creature's tongue wrapped around her, no way was she experiencing that again, no way!

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 99
Join date : 2014-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Namiko Yoriji on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:45 am

Namiko blinked, then as the saliva lathered her upper body did she realize what was happening!

"Oh my gods!" she exclaimed, screaming, kicking and squirming inside the creature's mouth, wiggling and writhing about in the tight maw of the beast. She could feel the saliva run down the back of her neck, and she could feel herself suspended from the floor. "Somebody, get this guy to let go!!" she screamed, her words only partially muffled as she tried to reach for the knife in her boot, but couldn't grab it while being grappled by the big oaf! Oh gods, it's saliva was rolling down her shirt, lathering her breasts in a manner that made her green. She didn't want to spend another minute in this creature's mouth!
avatar
Namiko Yoriji
Private
Private

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Kraag Trolnic on Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:15 pm

Kraag flinched falling back slightly. The rounds from the revolver she was using were still quite effective! He took a heavy round table while Veccna was dining, and used it as a shield to dampen Bella's gunfire. He was pissed now, she didn't have to go and shoot him, but now it was personal! After a few gunshots he threw the table in the direction Bella was running in, the heavy oaken table actually bounced against the floor he had thrown it at such an odd angle. He then drew his blade and charged towards the woman, his eyes looking like they had before in their distant sort of way, but his mouth was curled down into a grimace or frown. "Haaaaaaaa!" he screamed, blindingly swinging the blade behind him as he leaps at the woman!

Kraag Trolnic
Private
Private

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Veccna on Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:21 pm

Namiko Yoriji wrote:Namiko blinked, then as the saliva lathered her upper body did she realize what was happening!

"Oh my gods!" she exclaimed, screaming, kicking and squirming inside the creature's mouth, wiggling and writhing about in the tight maw of the beast. She could feel the saliva run down the back of her neck, and she could feel herself suspended from the floor. "Somebody, get this guy to let go!!" she screamed, her words only partially muffled as she tried to reach for the knife in her boot, but couldn't grab it while being grappled by the big oaf! Oh gods, it's saliva was rolling down her shirt, lathering her breasts in a manner that made her green. She didn't want to spend another minute in this creature's mouth!

Veccna munched on the lass in his maw, and had to say her taste was quite exquisite, but he also wanted to put that squirming to an end quickly. He reached up, grabbing a hold of both of her calves and pushed them into his mouth. Namiko, who's knees were perched upon his lower jaw and he head staring down his wide gaping throat was in perfect posture to swallow whole. He turned towards Kraag and in turn, Bella, as he jerked his head back. Namiko's lithe and tasty body slid into the gaping hole in the back of his mouth, the bottoms of her boots wiggling and kicking as his tongue curled around them and he tugged her down all the way. ULP; his neck bulged with her curled up form, like a large and bloated tumor, before he closed his mouth, then his eyes and jerked his head towards the ceiling. "GULP!" the sound was unmistakeably audible as the large bulge travelled down the front of his chest, distending his armoured chest plate forward before his stomach bloated, filling with Namiko's sweet and tasty flesh and all.

He blinked his eyes, and licked his webbed fingers while his distended belly bounced gloriously with it's new weight. "Mmmm.... cheater's never prosper *belch*, but they sure do taste good!" Veccna screamed with laughter, taking a seat back and watched Kraag take on Bella, all the while rubbing his stomach and his digesting prey. The stomach made loud gurgling noises, and wet sloshing noises, but there looked to be hardly any movement from the occupant within; who was still likely suffering from the shock of being swallowed alive unexpectedly. In the next three days, it wouldn't matter, for she'd be nought but a pile of bleached bones that would escape when he'd do his "business".

Veccna
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Belladonna on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:45 pm

She'd leapt over the table as it skidded and somersaulted past her, narrowly avoiding an impact from the heavy object which went on to smash into another table knocking that over and sending chairs flying everywhere. Bella avoided the first one but stumbled into the second one twisting in the air she hit the ground ass first the gun in her hand clicking empty almost at the same moment as she landed. Her eyes darted to the left torn away from the rampaging frog as he charged her down, there no more than six feet away lay the rifle! With a final glance at the amphib she lunged towards the weapon desperately clawing at it's stock!

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 99
Join date : 2014-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Kraag Trolnic on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:23 am

Belladonna wrote:She'd leapt over the table as it skidded and somersaulted past her, narrowly avoiding an impact from the heavy object which went on to smash into another table knocking that over and sending chairs flying everywhere. Bella avoided the first one but stumbled into the second one twisting in the air she hit the ground ass first the gun in her hand clicking empty almost at the same moment as she landed. Her eyes darted to the left torn away from the rampaging frog as he charged her down, there no more than six feet away lay the rifle! With a final glance at the amphib she lunged towards the weapon desperately clawing at it's stock!

When the blade came down it sheared part of her dress, the blade had cut deep into her garment in a cleaving motion, but she was much too fast for his downward strike, so he only managed to slightly fillet her. Blood dripped from the cut garment, and the blade was stuck in the floor. Kraag tried to pull it back, but he couldn't pull it out! "Damn...BLADE!" he grunted, trying to do his best to remove the damn thing. He looked towards Bella with a sneer, and then ejected his tongue from his mouth, wrapping it around her left ankle as she was scrambling out of his range, her hands grasping onto the rifle when he yanked her back towards him. "Yourf noff getinf awayff!" his muffled voice cried, as he looked towards Veccna with his other eye, taking to note that he had swallowed the Gunslinger whole and was letting her ''settle in''. He thought of how lazy his comrade was, just standing there and not helping him catch this cheating and lying barmaid.

Kraag Trolnic
Private
Private

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum