Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

+22
Bea Hunnie
Vivian Mooncaller
Leiko Cyniah
Fuyu Xucu
Yoko Hinomoto
Sophia Hawkes
Elric Cinderwood
Mai Natsume
Roxanne Woolf
Aedus
Zetos
Random Mobs
Doctor Sagiri
Reiko Miller
Grimoire Valentine
Yumi Hoshino
Veccna
Kraag Trolnic
Jace Farsythe
Belladonna
Namiko Yoriji
Rufus Tenik
26 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 4 Empty Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Jace Farsythe Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:25 pm

Belladonna wrote:She frowned at Jace, thinking to herself no bar ever turns away custom and to do so might arouse suspicion "Of course we're open!" she cut across him "Now what can I get you, I was just about to start some food if your interested" She offered helpfully. Then turning to Jace she spoke in a more hushed tone
"You don't need to worry about my skills, lets just try not to act too suspicious..." Her eyes swept him up and down "I mean you really don't look like a bar manager"

He chuckled nervously as he turned to Yumi. "I'm sorry miss, it's just my horrid sense of humor. We're running low on my coffee brand, thus the crisis, etc." he spoke densely. He turned around to the coffee machine, letting out a sigh before he whispered back to Bella. "Yeah, sorry. Okay then, I'll go back to making the coffee. But just for the record, you don't really look like a maid either." he said that last bit with a little humor added to it.

He walked over to the machine and continued making the coffee, whilst Bella went to tend to the customer.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 4 Empty Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Belladonna Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:47 am

"Soooo what can I get you?" Her eyes swept up and down Yumi, if I person could look like disappointment and regret then this woman did. "My..." she hesitated at saying associate and certainly wasn't prepared to call him partner, she shot a glance at Jace wondering just how to define their relationship, she settled on "we"..."We've got some coffee on the way and I'm about to cook up some food, of course" with a flourish of her arms she gestured to the rest of the bar "We can cater for something stronger if you need it?"

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:34 am

After watching the dishevelled woman (Yumi) patiently for several minutes Belladonna began to regret over ruling Jace, as the woman's dithering and indecision grated on her nerves. She strode from behind the bar and grabbing the other woman by the scruff of her neck frog marched her to the door.
"You know what we are closed" she hissed with her best tone of menace before pushing Yumi out of the door and slamming it behind her. Bella snapped the locks into place and flipped the "Closed" sign before turning back to Jace "Now where were we?... Coffee and food!" She turned and headed for the kitchen.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:23 pm

Jace chuckled slightly under his breath. "Don't mind her." he says to Bella. "She's under a great deal of stress at the moment, we probably did the best thing by kicking her out, because I think between what she's feeling now and if it was combined with alcohol...well we'd probably have more of a mess on our hands." he say, polishing out two mugs for the coffee. He looks over at the seductive maid and snickers. "You know, for some reason, even when you're flustered or angry you still look cute, you know that?" He says with a slight grin, leaning against the counter propping up his head with his elbow.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:09 am

She levelled a cold look at him holding his eyes with a deadly gaze, perhaps even allowing his power to see some of the blood that was on her hands to hint even at her darkest secret, the reason why even after all these years had passed she still looked exactly the same. Bella held the stare until he looked away "Don't let this outfit fool you.... I have blood on my hands, more than you can imagine" She hesitated "So with that in mind I suggest we keep this arrangement to a professional level, since I'm not looking for anything more and you'd be a fool to try and push it"
Her eyes remained locked on his for a few more seconds her gaze unwavering, before her face lit up with a smile "So, bacon and eggs?" and she flounced into the kitchen to begin cooking.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:36 pm

Belladonna wrote:She levelled a cold look at him holding his eyes with a deadly gaze, perhaps even allowing his power to see some of the blood that was on her hands to hint even at her darkest secret, the reason why even after all these years had passed she still looked exactly the same. Bella held the stare until he looked away "Don't let this outfit fool you.... I have blood on my hands, more than you can imagine" She hesitated "So with that in mind I suggest we keep this arrangement to a professional level, since I'm not looking for anything more and you'd be a fool to try and push it"
Her eyes remained locked on his for a few more seconds her gaze unwavering, before her face lit up with a smile "So, bacon and eggs?" and she flounced into the kitchen to begin cooking.

He chuckled, albeit nervously. "Well, you can't blame a guy for trying to strike up some conversation." he says with a little unease. He leaned against the bar counter and folded his hands over his chest. "Yeah, the both of us had blood on our hands." he says looking away from her, narrowing his eyes. "I've been the cause of many deaths... some of which I'd rather wish I hadn't been the cause of. So the concept of blood on one's hands... I really get it." he says with a sigh, before half turning his head towards Bella, a smile upon his face. "Sure, just don't burn the bacon, I don't like it when it's that crispy." he says as he walks towards the kitchen. He begins to wonder how many people Bella had truly killed. She did have the eyes of a killer, but at the same time, he just had to wonder...
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:24 am

She fired up a burner on a large cooker and put a pan on to heat splashing a little oil in before fetching bacon and eggs from the nearby refrigerator "So this job, care to share some details?" she shot him a sideways glance, her tone was casual and friendly as though discussing the weather, but her expression was serious. The bacon went into the pan and began to sizzle releasing the aroma that only bacon can, the eggs followed soon after "Sunny side up ok for you?" She asked as she waited his reply.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:26 am

Belladonna wrote:She fired up a burner on a large cooker and put a pan on to heat splashing a little oil in before fetching bacon and eggs from the nearby refrigerator "So this job, care to share some details?" she shot him a sideways glance, her tone was casual and friendly as though discussing the weather, but her expression was serious. The bacon went into the pan and began to sizzle releasing the aroma that only bacon can, the eggs followed soon after "Sunny side up ok for you?" She asked as she waited his reply.

He took a seat and used a hand to prop his head up on the table. "There's not too much to go over. Out in the wastelands, there's a little known cove where the Lower Level Arcanda Syndicate Members like to unload the materials that go listed as 'missing' in their organization. This includes multitudes of weapons and armour of various rarities and types. But all of it is hot. What we're doing is well... one of two things." he says as he leans back and stretches. "Either we diplomatically buy the gear off them at a cheaper price, as I had planned; or we kill those posted on duty and make off with a boat load of guns and weapons to fence ourselves. I've got a couple of buyers who'd pay top dollar for this kind of contraband. The kind of boat they use is one of those small speedy cargo types, so either route we should be good. I have a beat-up 'ANT', a converted former DarkSEED Military Transport Vehicle to use for the pickup if the operation runs as planned. Though in worst case if shit hits the fan we'll have to either ditch the vehicle or have to grab what we can and evac on that. It will have to be by preference at that point." he says before clearing his throat. "That, is the overall objective, that is."

He looks at her as she inquires about his preference for eggs. He smiles back. "That'll be lovely." he nods appreciatively.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:35 am

As the eggs and bacon cooked she sliced two muffins and put them in the toaster, flipping the bacon and checking under the eggs before splashing a little oil over them to cook the tops "So basically I'll be providing over watch from a distance?" she paused for a moment "My equipment is nearby and I have a decent rifle, but I'd rather not use it unless I have to. You being an arms dealer I suppose you have something knocking around?" The toaster popped and she scooped the eggs and bacon onto two plates before retrieving and buttering the muffins which she also added to the plates. Picking them up she walked over to the table put one in front of him and her own on the table before sitting opposite him "So.... enjoy!" gesturing to the food she smiled.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:42 am

Belladonna wrote:As the eggs and bacon cooked she sliced two muffins and put them in the toaster, flipping the bacon and checking under the eggs before splashing a little oil over them to cook the tops "So basically I'll be providing over watch from a distance?" she paused for a moment "My equipment is nearby and I have a decent rifle, but I'd rather not use it unless I have to. You being an arms dealer I suppose you have something knocking around?" The toaster popped and she scooped the eggs and bacon onto two plates before retrieving and buttering the muffins which she also added to the plates. Picking them up she walked over to the table put one in front of him and her own on the table before sitting opposite him "So.... enjoy!" gesturing to the food she smiled.

He crossed his arms and leaned back in the chair. "Well I do have a 7.62 rifle. It has decent range, a good scope, and can penetrate armor. I don't have it on me but it will be in arms reach once we get down to business."

He looks down at his meal and looks back at her and smiles. "Will do!" as he digs in he begins to think of the mission ahead. After swallowing down a portion of the muffin he states: "I think the best thing we could probably do to pass the time is get down and dirty," he says taking a moment to pause and take a drink before continuing: "...and see the place for ourselves. That way could plan ahead and choreograph our future movements." he says this and then nibbles on a bit of bacon. "...Not bad." he says, commenting on the meal.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:19 am

She nodded to his comments about checking the place out and added it was really hard to ruin bacon and eggs before rising and taking both plates to the kitchen to quickly wash them. When she returned she'd slipped a long black leather coat over her uniform.
"Well theres no time like the present, shall we go?" She slid the pistol he'd given her into one of the coat pockets and tightened the belt around her waist. The coat brought back half remembered memories she used to dress like this a lot, but the truth of her past was still a mystery to her. Shaking her head slightly to try and drive away the phantoms she began to walk towards the door, not even seeming to care if Jace was following her.
"And a 7.62 should be perfect" she commented on her way.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:45 pm

Belladonna wrote:She nodded to his comments about checking the place out and added it was really hard to ruin bacon and eggs before rising and taking both plates to the kitchen to quickly wash them. When she returned she'd slipped a long black leather coat over her uniform.
"Well theres no time like the present, shall we go?" She slid the pistol he'd given her into one of the coat pockets and tightened the belt around her waist. The coat brought back half remembered memories she used to dress like this a lot, but the truth of her past was still a mystery to her. Shaking her head slightly to try and drive away the phantoms she began to walk towards the door, not even seeming to care if Jace was following her.
"And a 7.62 should be perfect" she commented on her way.

Jace slips away from the table and follows closely behind Bella. There was something about her face that suddenly looked familiar to him for some reason... He didn't know what exactly, but he had seen her beautifully sculpted face somewhere else... He looks over to her and blushes a little. The uniform went very well with the leather coat, and he had to adjust himself before following after. "That's a pretty nice jacket, it looks really good on you." he complimented. He paused before the entrance, checking the GPS like device he had to map out the location. "Okay, we'll need a method of transport. I came to town via train, so I don't have any vehicles or mounts at the present moment." he says with a sigh, scratching the back of his head out of what appeared to be slight embarrassment.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:54 pm

"That's fine, we can take my bike!" she nodded to a powerful v-twin combat chopper that was parked across the street. As they walked towards it she took a butterfly knife from her pocket and flicked it open then with one smooth swing she stabbed the blade into the bike's ignition and broke the lock. Swinging a leg over she gunned the bike into life turning to look at the shocked Jace as he stood in the street.
"So now we have transport.... are you coming?" She cocked an eyebrow quizzically at him "or should we sit here till the bikes owner turns up with the cops? I'm easy either way" she joked really not wanting to draw any more attention than she had to, and certainly not wanting to get into a gunfight in broad daylight with the cops.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:24 pm

Belladonna wrote:"That's fine, we can take my bike!" she nodded to a powerful v-twin combat chopper that was parked across the street. As they walked towards it she took a butterfly knife from her pocket and flicked it open then with one smooth swing she stabbed the blade into the bike's ignition and broke the lock. Swinging a leg over she gunned the bike into life turning to look at the shocked Jace as he stood in the street.
"So now we have transport.... are you coming?" She cocked an eyebrow quizzically at him "or should we sit here till the bikes owner turns up with the cops? I'm easy either way" she joked really not wanting to draw any more attention than she had to, and certainly not wanting to get into a gunfight in broad daylight with the cops.

He cocks an eyebrow. "That is an interesting way to start up your bike." he says with some humor, he was still quite shocked on how she would just steal a vehicle so calmly and bluntly in the broad daylight, but he couldn't express these notions and concerns; like she had said he didn't want to see the original owner or the cops at this moment! He chuckled half-heartedly at her joking response, the prospect of getting shot at by the cops still in his mind as he threw one leg over and hopped on. "Yeah, lets not find out." He looks left and right. "Just letting it out there, I've never ridden a bike before-"
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:19 pm

"Riding on a bike is easy" she gunned the engine and roared off towards Bridge Street "The trick is to hang on tight and not fall off!" The bike roared through traffic and past wide mouthed pedestrians, to any observers it would appear Belladonna was deliberately trying to scare her pillion as the machine surged through gaps that seemed barely big enough.
"By the way!" she yelled as they approached the bridge "When I said hang on tight I meant to my waist!" she looked at his hands gripping firmly onto her breasts and turned to look over her shoulder at him cocking an eyebrow as she did and completely taking her eyes off the road as they roared head on towards a large truck!

((Shall we move to Bridge Street?))

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimoire Valentine Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:12 pm

Grim quietly entered the pub, letting the double doors swing and close behind him. It was an odd feeling, standing in this pub once again. His right hand glided over the fine craftsmanship of one of the bar chairs. It's dark wood glossy from the light radiating in from the windows. There was the scent of wood polish and cleaning supplies in the air, as well as something less cleansing. It was the scent of darkness, a mixture of demonic lust and gluttony. He could feel the dark aura radiate this pub. "Hmp..." he exhaled, the tall and somewhat lanky man pushed back the folds of his cape, swinging one leg over the seat at the bar, and sat down upon it's plush cushion. He looked about. He had his personal experiences with sensing demonic energy, and he could feel that there was no demon present in the location. At least, not yet. It could either be a sigil... or an 'invisble mark' of sorts; a hex if you will. He looks over at the bar behind the counter. Bottles of various alcoholic beverages with equally various brandnames littered the shelves in neatly packed rows, like bottle necked soldiers standing alert and orderly to be drilled by the general. One spotted his eye, an old bottle of Bourbon by the brand name "Red Eyes". He smirked at the bottle where a pair of vampire eyes glanced down from the bottle's label into his own. He found it funny that it was his favorite liquor before he became a 'red eyed' ghoul himself.

He looked up at the ceiling, listening to the wooden boards crack above him. Someone was here after all. As he had made his way inside this pub, he noticed how dead it was. Then again, it was odd hours to be heading into a pub for a drink, but then again... this was a Hick Bar, more or less. They opened four hours after closing. He narrowed his eyes at the spot where he assumed someone was walking about on the floor above. He remained in his seat, turning his back against the counter, looking back at the front entrance/exit. This bar hadn't changed in the past 18 years. No sir. Not one bit.
Grimoire Valentine
Grimoire Valentine
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:04 am

She had dressed hurriedly the small beeper in her room warning of a customer pinging insistently as she slipped into her uniform and quickly did her make up. A final glance in the mirror and then she was heading down the stairs. Still feeling the remnants of her nightmare tugging at her consciousness she crossed to the bar without even looking up at the man sitting there. Her heels click clacked the only sound as she crossed the floor, not even thinking it was rude of her to ignore the man as she tried to remember her dream. The images were slipping from her mind what had seemed so real when she woke was now like strands of morning mist under the rising sun, evaporating in the light of day and the more she grasped at the memories the more she fanned them away.
Finally taking her place behind the bar and still without looking up she asked "What'll be?"

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimoire Valentine Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:11 pm

Belladonna wrote:She had dressed hurriedly the small beeper in her room warning of a customer pinging insistently as she slipped into her uniform and quickly did her make up. A final glance in the mirror and then she was heading down the stairs. Still feeling the remnants of her nightmare tugging at her consciousness she crossed to the bar without even looking up at the man sitting there. Her heels click clacked the only sound as she crossed the floor, not even thinking it was rude of her to ignore the man as she tried to remember her dream. The images were slipping from her mind what had seemed so real when she woke was now like strands of morning mist under the rising sun, evaporating in the light of day and the more she grasped at the memories the more she fanned them away.
Finally taking her place behind the bar and still without looking up she asked "What'll be?"

Grim could sense her heart beat prior to her reaching the counter. It was heightened than an average humans, the rhythm and beat however, suggested anxiety. He lets out a soft sigh, and slowly turns the seat around, his crimson red eyes glancing into her crystal blue. She had pale skin, a sculpted face and lipstick which made her lips almost blood red in color. He smiled softly at the attractive young woman and had the precarious idea that if he was like most vampires and had attempted to feed off of her, she'd be an extraordinary difficult to have submit to him, let alone other vampires. Though...her lovely neck was tempting, he so happened didn't feel too thirsty to oblige himself or retort to her question, jokingly of course, with 'you'.

He looked over to the bottle of 'Red Eyes'. It had been nearly four centuries since he had drank whiskey, but it wasn't going to kill him to drink it either. Why not? May as well live a little... He blinked at that thought and chuckled softly to himself, pointing at the bottle. "I'll have that on the rocks, dear." he replies, his voice deep, but almost melodic. He kept his smile till he saw....the mark.

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 4 Tribal-tattoos

It was slightly above her left breast, a swirling dark malformation of horrid energy. His piercing red eyes glared at the mark, as it seemed to snake and swirl around her heart. Looking back at her face, he doubted if she knew about it... but it at least accounted for that dark demonic feeling he got when he entered her Pub.
Grimoire Valentine
Grimoire Valentine
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:52 pm

She reached for a glass and filled it with some ice then taking the bottle she poured a decent measure. The moment she'd looked into his eyes she'd known he wasn't human, but as he seemed to stare at her breasts she decided human enough. Raising an eyebrow she spoke "Vampire huh?" it was as much a statement as a question, in her time as an assassin she'd killed enough of his kind to recognise the signs "Didn't think your sort frequented bars?" She slid the glass towards him with her left hand "At least not to drink liquor" Her right hand was under the bar and she was hoping that if he was looking for trouble her bluff of a concealed weapon would make him think twice.

At this point she decided she really did have to get some decent firepower to stash around the place, as a just in case precaution!

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimoire Valentine Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:40 pm

Grim looked back to her eyes and could sense that the bartender was becoming suspicious of him, then again, roles reversed he probably would be too. He smiled as she tore the proverbial bandaid off and came out with it. "Yeah..." Her back was turned away from him but he could still see that mark, as if like x-ray vision. He chuckled. "I guess you can say we 'children of the night' are full of mysteries. I am definitely no exception." he admits as the glass slid into his right open palm. He raises the glass, looking into it's depths and swirled the ice in the liquor; its scent raising into his nostrils before he even brought it to his lips. He seemed to soften his smile, his eyes looking appearing to be staring off into the distance. "For a probable answer... take this into account: some of us were not born as "Ashen Folk". There are some, who were once human too. Nostalgia builds as the seasons and centuries change. One forgets what the pleasantries of their former life tasted or felt. Sometimes it's the feeling of the cold snow upon one's cheek... other times its the warmth of another..." he turns to her and smiles. "For myself, it's the buzz that alcohol has on the mind." he then tips back the glass, softly gulping down some of the amber colored liquid inside. When he was finished, he gently places the glass back onto the counter, frowning a little. "Unfortunately, alcohol is like drinking water when your someone like me. Don't get me wrong though, I don't miss the hangovers!" he jested, with a low chuckle. "All those...'human' comforts lack their luster. But, I may only speak for myself on that regard. I'm sure there are few of 'my kind' who feel the same way, but..." he shrugs, softly sighing. "Well... I'm just rambling now." he reached into his jacket and dropped 10 gilex on the counter, as well as a 5 for tip. He looked up at her, his brows furrowed, his demeanor more serious. "Forgive me, you may have caught me... staring." he closed his eyes, clearing his throat a little. When he reopened them, his glowing eyes floated towards her beautiful sapphires. "Tell me, have you ever done something, intentional or otherwise, terrible to someone? Someone who is either highly acquainted with Black Sorcery, or is perhaps, not even human?" he asked, not wanting to unsettle her too much; even though his tone did sound dire... He saw her subtle movement, her hand creeping under the bar table. He could tell from the reflection of her eyes, that there was nothing behind the counter. He didn't elaborate on that factor yet, besides, if it made her feel more at ease, he'd play along for now.
Grimoire Valentine
Grimoire Valentine
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:13 am

She raised and eyebrow at his question, it was her only physical response to the memories and images that flooded her mind so much horror so much death, not just death but murder! How else could she describe killing in cold blood, killing for money! The memories were vague, more like images almost as though they'd happened to someone else, if only she could remember although a part of her recoiled for that very idea. Behind everything lurked a dark shadow a hungry, lustful beast... no beast wasn't the right word, this thing was a monster! If only she could remember! She knew it was important, she felt the urgency growing as though the monster was close and her memory of it somehow held the key. The shadow loomed in her mind its darkness consuming her thoughts causing her to step back from the vampire, her eyes widened in horror as the monster loomed over her all teeth and claws and death! Then as suddenly as the vision started it was gone leaving the maid trembling and with a look of fear in her eyes.
"I don't remember" She felt foolish saying it, but what else could she say. After all it was the truth "I have visions, half memories of a previous life, that doesn't even feel like mine most of the time" She shrugged uncomfortably, still she had to share with someone and perhaps this vampire might have some answers for her.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimoire Valentine Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:33 pm

Belladonna wrote:She raised and eyebrow at his question, it was her only physical response to the memories and images that flooded her mind so much horror so much death, not just death but murder! How else could she describe killing in cold blood, killing for money! The memories were vague, more like images almost as though they'd happened to someone else, if only she could remember although a part of her recoiled for that very idea. Behind everything lurked a dark shadow a hungry, lustful beast... no beast wasn't the right word, this thing was a monster! If only she could remember! She knew it was important, she felt the urgency growing as though the monster was close and her memory of it somehow held the key. The shadow loomed in her mind its darkness consuming her thoughts causing her to step back from the vampire, her eyes widened in horror as the monster loomed over her all teeth and claws and death! Then as suddenly as the vision started it was gone leaving the maid trembling and with a look of fear in her eyes.
     "I don't remember" She felt foolish saying it, but what else could she say. After all it was the truth "I have visions, half memories of a previous life, that doesn't even feel like mine most of the time" She shrugged uncomfortably, still she had to share with someone and perhaps this vampire might have some answers for her.

From her raised heart rate, he could tell that a dark storm was brewing inside her head. He shrugged his shoulders a little, feeling apologetic for the young woman. "Don't try to force yourself to remember then. Scenarios such as these... require time. Trying to force it, will incur likely damage to your psyche." He states, looking into her trembling eyes. "It seems that you may be suffering from some sort of amnesia. It would make sense... considering." he says lacing his fingers together, his elbows off the edge of the counter. He leaned towards his laced fist and sighed. "I'll be as gentle as I possibly can. There is a 'hex' on your heart, someone or something has placed it upon you. Not only that... but I get a sense of dread from this building. It permeates from the floor boards, the walls, the ceiling itself and seems to be getting stronger by the minute. I have dealt with demonic energies in the past, but this... this is of a different scale altogether. This energy... its sadistic, gluttonous and lustful." he pauses, looking up to the beautiful bartender again. "I cannot ascertain why this building seems to be attracting such negative energy, but... I believe it is safe to assume that the Pub's 'neutral zone' entitlements will mean little if it continues to escalate."
Grimoire Valentine
Grimoire Valentine
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:46 am

She stood leaning on the bar trembling eyes downturned her head dropped as he spoke. Then when he finished she raised her head, she was no longer shivering, her whole demeanour had changed. Cold blue eyes locked with the vampire's red orbs and perhaps for the first time since he'd entered the bar he would get the impression that this maid was no simple helpless girl. The vampire found himself eye to eye with a cold ruthless killer, someone who in a short human lifetime had seen perhaps as much death as he had in all his unearthly life time.
"Hex, huh?" she spoke in low tones her voice steady "and whoever or whatever did this to me is most likely coming back, coming here?" There was no tremor as she spoke, no hint of emotions in her face beyond a cold harsh determination "Then I'd best be ready" The final words slipped past her lips laced with malice and a promise of violence and death.
"Finish your drink vampire, I need to go collect some.... tools" It was time, if something was coming for her she was going to be ready, she needed her weapons! "Whatever hexed me is in for a fight!"

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimoire Valentine Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:52 pm

Belladonna wrote:She stood leaning on the bar trembling eyes downturned her head dropped as he spoke. Then when he finished she raised her head, she was no longer shivering, her whole demeanour had changed. Cold blue eyes locked with the vampire's red orbs and perhaps for the first time since he'd entered the bar he would get the impression that this maid was no simple helpless girl. The vampire found himself eye to eye with a cold ruthless killer, someone who in a short human lifetime had seen perhaps as much death as he had in all his unearthly life time.
       "Hex, huh?" she spoke in low tones her voice steady "and whoever or whatever did this to me is most likely coming back, coming here?" There was no tremor as she spoke, no hint of emotions in her face beyond a cold harsh determination "Then I'd best be ready" The final words slipped past her lips laced with malice and a promise of violence and death.
       "Finish your drink vampire, I need to go collect some.... tools" It was time, if something was coming for her she was going to be ready, she needed her weapons! "Whatever hexed me is in for a fight!"

He noticed her change in demeanor, and smiled a little. He could see that what had been hidden under her beautiful appearance; something perhaps dark and entrancing as her personality and appearance. He could see the look that many a human had well before her time, and likely the same before his own. Though, he did admit, he could sense something almost on the border of both vengeance and madness. He lowered his head and chuckled. "Well... as it so happens, I believe I am finished." he says standing up from his seat. He reaches into his inner jacket pocket, and pulled out a pair of canisters:

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 4 N3EnergyGrenade

"These old school grenades should be helpful..." he says, looking up into her eyes. "By the way... what is your name?"
Grimoire Valentine
Grimoire Valentine
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:23 pm

She reached for the grenades sliding them both across the bar and hiding them on a shelf below it, out of sight of prying eyes. Her cold gaze once more levelled on the vampire "Thanks for those, and my name... My name is Belladonna" she hesitated to speak it, not entirely sure of the consequences of sharing her name. Perhaps giving something away about her past, of giving the vampire more knowledge of her than she had herself.

"I need to visit the bank!" she stated flatly as she headed towards the bar's main door "I need to make a large withdrawal from my safety deposit box!" she smirked as she grabbed a long leather jacket shrugging it over her shoulders and then she was gone. The vampire's money still sat on the bar, she hadn't even put it in the till!

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next