Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Peaks Surrounding Ithteca

+2
Wargod Stratus
Darkstorm Zero
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Peaks Surrounding Ithteca - Page 2 Empty Re: The Peaks Surrounding Ithteca

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:49 pm

Wargod Stratus wrote:A voice in the wind spoke, "I am here to make sure no harm comes to these people in this city and world. Should our battle continue to escalate to encompass them my soul will be turned into your containment." At this moment the ferocity of the storm increased to the point that instead of wind a snow falling in a mere cascading effect a cone of snow, ice, and wind formed before slowly starting to enclose on the pair.

A voice in K's head would be heard, "Should you mean peace for this world then I will grant this wave pass over you without effect."

"do you truly believe that this can stop me boys? I have faced and defeated far worse. I have been ripped through time, space and dimensions by beings who annihilated entire realms of existance in an effort to stop me. Your soul cannot contain me at all."

However, the Demonic Empress stood up straight again, relaxing her posture, and.. was smiling, unsadistically, for the first time since she got to Galivan.

"But, despite you knowing you cannot win, you still continue to try and delay me. You are both brave, I will grant you that. What you are delaying for, I cannot say, but you have caught my interest..." The Empress said as she began to fade and disappear.

"I have other matters to attend to in other realms. If you seek to reawaken your friends for when we meet again, then make sure they are ready... I will return very soon, perhaps a day... perhaps a week. I'll see you both soon. Do not disappoint me." And with those parting words, she was gone.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  K Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:10 pm

K shedded the dragoon armor, returning to his standard jacket. "Well, progress is progress I guess." He said, while readjusting the jacket. "Oh and Stratus, sorry if I wasn't more clear earlier, guess I was focused more on the problem at hand." He said aloud to the swirling winds, imagining that the war god would be able to easily hear.

K
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleo Arunari Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:24 am

The Diligent Gryphon's cruise wasn't exactly relaxing, but it wasn't unpleasant either. She had sat there in the bundled fur coat with a pair of shades, one dainty leg crossed over the other as she admired the view outside the airship's port window. This section of the airship was much like an air plane’s interior, with seats set in rows across the interior. She had caught a few eyes glancing upon her, one of them was one of the young ADN men who were off duty or returning home as she had mentioned earlier; judging from the dangling dog tags around his neck. There were other people, such as an Elven individual who seemed nauseous in the back, and a Red Panda Beastkin up towards the front row who seemed to be doing their own thing. You didn't see much Beastkin like her now days, and it really was a shame. She herself didn't mingle with any on board, and it would seem it would stay that way for the remainder of the short trip to Danton City. She had to mentally remark though, that for the past few minutes, it looked as if the mountain tops beneath her were getting closer.

Edgar Holden wrote:Edgar held his position, building the energies in his hands, to the size of baseballs, then grapefruits, basketballs, and finally massive beach ball sized spheres of energy were sparking and pulsing in his hands. He held on, waiting for Yoko to get back far enough away behind him. His aura flaring almost unstably. But when Yoko dove in behind some rocky outcroppings some distance behind him and stopped moving away, he grunted and his aura flashed. Bringing his two hands together in front of him, forming a fan with his fingers, and merging the two collected spheres of energy, the crackling result was one huge ball of energy, ready for the attack.

With a roar, Edgar unleashed the largest attack he had used in 13 years. The ball, now a beam of energy crashed into the side of the Spire, and continued to grow. The intense beam of light disintegrated the spire, everything in it, and everything around it. The width of the blast grew tremendously, vapoursing furrows into the mountainsides on either side of the gorge, eventually widening until it eclipsed even the mountains in sheer size. The immense energy wave completely blasted out of the gorge and streaked into the sea. Not following the curvature of the planet, it eventually escaped the atmosphere, and streaked off into space, heading towards it's true intended destination, the great  Supergate the Horde had deployed in space. The shockwaves and shuddering earthquakes were felt planet wide, not to mention the immense size and light visibility would ensure that everyone on the planet knew something had happened here...

The charred, smoking remnants of the Guardian's Gorge were a testament to the immense devastation Ed had unleashed here, and one could only guess as to how much more damage could have been wrought had such an attack exploded on the ground, or within the atmosphere.

Once the attack had been completed. Edgar's aura faded, and he slowly descended to the smoking ground, where he fell to his knees, winded, exhausted, and breathing raggedly.

She was thinking about moving to the upper deck to get some fresh air when the airship shuttered, eliciting gasps from the passengers within, including herself. That was when there was a bright light coming from the window that was as if the sun had been shining despite the sun being on the other side of the air ship. It was powerful enough to make her wince even behind her sunglasses, and she had to turn away from it. Then, the ship began to rattle, causing the gasps to become shrieks of fear and panic. A woman could be heard bellowing as she tried to leave her seat and exit the isle, while men shouted and screamed at one another and children began bawling. Cleo, with her hand raised, turned to see that the propellers allowing change in direction and altitude had simply seized up. This isn't good... she admitted to herself. "Everyone remain calm! Return to your seats and fasten your belt! We're forced to make an Emergency land-" the radio cut out with a large explosion up front, and the ship began to dive, turning on it's left side. Shit, the pilots must have directly hit the mountainside, we were already losing altitude! She looked about the chaos and frowned. We are going to crash, and it's not going to be pretty. Damn it, I better brace myself!

She loosened her limbs and tried to relax as the ship rapidly began to descend while others around her flew aimlessly or screamed and shrieked. She closed her eyes and prepared for the abrupt landing.

((To be continued in 'Diligent Gryphon's Crash Site'))
Cleo Arunari
Cleo Arunari
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

The Peaks Surrounding Ithteca - Page 2 Empty A Return or A Disappearance?

Post  Wargod Stratus Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:05 pm

With the long ago disappearance of the demonic creature and changes in the landscape the escalated blizzard swirls into a windy cone of fluffy white snow and crystalline ice towering from the ground to the clouds in the sky. The cone slowly swirls slowing down as pieces of snow and ice start to form an organic body in the center of the storm. In a rainbow light in the center of the storm a head starts to form with long hair and a hood. If one were to zoom in on this form being created a gasp from a face would be seen as a neck slowly forms underneath. Another breath from the form's mouth and a right arm sprouts from a newly formed neck and shoulders followed by it's left arm. The hands rotate on their newly formed wrists with a brandish of swirling fingers before contracting into fists. Simultaneously as the hands turn into fists the snow and ice start absorbing faster into the form. With another gasping breath from the newly forming creature a torso forms shortly followed by legs. Even from a rather far distance away one could tell that the new creature was featureless with only swirls of ice and snow on top of the intermittently seen rainbow light underneath.

The creature roared sending a wave of wind and force out from it's core that sent a burst of snow, ice, and rock from the ground outward in a large radius blast. An observer would note that immediately following this blast the cone of snow and ice would have fully collapsed upon the creature and in a thin beam of vertical rainbow light the creature appeared to disappear into the skies.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimoire Valentine Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:15 am

Grim's cape fluttered, his shoes crunching dirt and stone under foot, leaning his right hand upon the side of the stony mountain cliff to support himself as the icy wind blew against his tall, enigmatic frame and blew back his cape, making it flap harder. He narrowed his eyes. "Stratus..." he said in a low tone, before redirecting his eyes from the sky to the burning crash wreckage in the valley below. He already checked out the area created by the 'visitor' not too long ago, but it was about time to removed himself from the shadows, and make his presence known. No longer appearing as Galiavan's energy itself, for those who could sense others with ease, he would finally appear on 'their radar' good or bad. It may have had something to do with his 'trip', the new abilities he was granted from that world carrying over.

"Hmm..." he hummed. He was far from omnipresent, but having the natural life force of the planet flowing inside him allowed him to understand a few things more than others, including a name or two. I'll have to speak with this Edgar at one point. He appears busy and too far from my range, I'm sure we will meet soon. For the time being, however... his thoughts drifted as he turned to the survivors mulling about the crash site. "...I have no choice. I can't just leave them be. Rescue seems to be... delayed." he says, finishing his thoughts vocally. He began to make the quick decent down to the valley below, jumping and feather falling from point to point down the rocky outcrop of hills and pathways downward...
Grimoire Valentine
Grimoire Valentine
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2