Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ran's Bunk Room

2 posters

Go down

Ran's Bunk Room Empty Ran's Bunk Room

Post  Poh Ran Thu May 15, 2014 2:57 pm

Ran sits at her workbench, drawing up schematic designs for her .50 Browning Machine Rifle barrels and magazine. It would look otherwise similar to the other barrels she had in her possession, but Ran thought it maybe should sport a longer barrel and perhaps a heavier drum magazine to compensate for the heavier round she'll be adapting; she wondered how much her boots and gauntlets of hers could take before she'd have to go looking for something sturdier to wear to allow her to fire this weapon once she has it made. "I'll also need to find the proper smithing materials as well... can't just use any ordinary metal to make this or else it's gonna be melting instead of firing..." she says softly, leaning upon her arm as she grumbles at the schematic below her. She felt a warm breeze enter from her port window, though she doubted if it came from the outside; well the 'true outside', she was well deep enough underground, sheltered from the sky above and it's natural wind. She half closed her eyes, the feeling of the warm air caressing her face then simultaneously experiencing a cold draft sent her into a memory lapse. She couldn't remember when, but she had felt the same sensation before... it was odd, but still it didn't concern her too much to stop thinking at the task at hand.

Looking back down at her papers, she believed she may have more perspective if she had fired the 50 cal's in the firing range, but she didn't feel like taking the long walk down to Ling-Ling's office and ask permission; that despicable woman might-no-would make her feel uncomfortable if she dared so much to cross the threshold of her doorway. "I've come to the conclusion years ago that I'll never fully understand that big-chested bimbo...but alas, when you're not allowed to kill someone here just because you don't like them is just a tad extreme, even for me." she closes her eyes and placed her right hand upon her right eye; covering the yellow gold cat like eye for a moment before she leaned back in her chair. "Still... doesn't mean that accidents don't happen..." she smirked, a small fang poked out over her lower lip as she giggled in an almost gleeful and girlish manner that was too creepy and unsettling for the entire scene. She pulled away her hand, her eye open as she looked up at the steel covered ceiling above. "Well... I'm sure I could come up with something to get rid of that wench...but again, alas my mind is placed on more important and 'complex' work that needs more attention getting to. I could find a way to kill Ling Ling in my sleep if I wanted to, but again- wasted effort for something so remedial." she says with a louder and more maniacal joyous laughter.
Poh Ran
Poh Ran
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Ran's Bunk Room Empty Re: Ran's Bunk Room

Post  Major Nyte Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:39 pm

The Major knocked on Poh Ran's door before opening it up. He turned his armor covered head towards the young woman and coughed into his hand. "Ahem. Excuse me, Commander Ran, but we are expected to move out by 1500. I advise you to keep your attention on your overhead clock, especially since the General has asked you personally to lead the charge on Beijio." the Major stated, standing firm in the doorway of the young woman's room.

Major Nyte
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down