Into the Wastelands

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Into the Wastelands

Post  Belladonna on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:05 pm

She gunned the bike out of Danton City flying through the gate like a Valkyrie, the howl of the engine her battle scream. Bella was heading to the small cluster of rocks in the middle of nowhere, that hid a cave and in that cave buried in a secure case her weapons. She'd felt uneasy the last few days a sense of foreboding that warned her of some unknown un-perceived threat. She was going to be ready, she would be armed. The bike howled as she shifted up and accelerated hard out across the open country a plume of dust rising behind her. There was no attempt to hide her direction, speed was far more urgent than secrecy this time!

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 99
Join date : 2014-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Zshar the Terrible on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:38 pm

Belladonna wrote:She gunned the bike out of Danton City flying through the gate like a Valkyrie, the howl of the engine her battle scream. Bella was heading to the small cluster of rocks in the middle of nowhere, that hid a cave and in that cave buried in a secure case her weapons. She'd felt uneasy the last few days a sense of foreboding that warned her of some unknown un-perceived threat. She was going to be ready, she would be armed. The bike howled as she shifted up and accelerated hard out across the open country a plume of dust rising behind her. There was no attempt to hide her direction, speed was far more urgent than secrecy this time!

Zshar the Terrible, a rather giant ogre was sitting upon the ledge of a small cliff, his legs dangling off of it. He was picking his teeth with a human femur, and chewed on it like a toothpick. It had been a while since he had left the Amaine forest, and even longer since he'd seen a living soul. He grumbled softly, closing his eyes and sighing heavily. That was when the distant but gathering screams of the motorbike had peaked his attention. There was a dust plume in the distance, and it was gaining quickly. He furrowed his brows, blinking his whitish eyes and then grinned. "Hmmm.... fast food." he says, grabbing a hold of his large tree-trunk of a club weapon and prepared himself. As soon as the bike got into view, he jumped down, using his immense weight and body to slam into the ground, shaking the earth that would hopefully disrupt the biker and perhaps even knock them off their bike. Whomever they were, they seemed to have been heading to the cave that wasn't too far away from where he was originally perched; regardless, it looked as though they might not get the chance as he began his approach. "I wonder who've we got here..." he says out loud, chuckling cruelly as he walked in the direction of the biker.

Zshar the Terrible
Private
Private

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Belladonna on Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:15 am

The huge ogre's stomp had knocked her off balance causing the bike to slew out of control beneath her, somehow Bella managed to keep the bike upright even as it vanished in a cloud of dust and tyre smoke. The cave was close, close enough to make it on foot? All she knew for sure was the next time it stomped she might be off the bike or worse still trapped under it! In a flash she made her decision the bike roared as she gunned the throttle more dust and tyre smoke sprayed up around her hiding her from the ogre as it made its approach. Suddenly and with no warning the bike flew from the dust cloud straight at the monster like some kind of ogre seeking missile! Bella on the other hand sprinted from the cloud heading towards a narrow side entrance which opened up into the main body of the cave, hopefully the ogre wouldn't be too bright and she might be able to reach her weapons. The bike crashed and clattered into something but she didn't dare look for fear of breaking her stride, whatever the outcome today one thing was sure, she wouldn't be riding home!

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 99
Join date : 2014-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Zshar the Terrible on Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:44 pm

Zshar saw the flying motorbike rise from the torrent of sandy wind, and instinctively swung his huge club at the flying metallic contraption. He grinned, but then his eyebrows went lax. In the brief moment of impact, as if in a bullet-time manner, he could not see any signs of it's driver. That was when he could just see a dark shape in his peripheral vision flee towards the cave wall. Time relaxing again, he continued his full swing with the bike crushed around his club and decided to turn towards the figure fleeing into a narrow slit in the cave wall, and while continuing his swing, he extended his arm out and flung the now burning metal junk heap towards the slit she had entered!

The bike smashed against the surface of the stone, barely missing her, but it smoked and hissed and shook as the fire was seeping into the engine and fuel tanks. It would be only a matter of moments till it would explode! Placing a hand on his hip, the giant Ogre cruelly laughed. "Run as you might! It be only a game of 'whack-a-mole' now! HaHAHAHA...!" he laughed, bellowing out like a fog horn somehow left on repeat. He wasn't as stupid as he may have looked, and that made this game all the more fun to Zshar.

Zshar the Terrible
Private
Private

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Belladonna on Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:15 pm

She tried the scream but the force of the blast knocked the air out of her lungs as she stumbled forwards pitching into the cave's dirt floor one of the motorbike's wheels flew past her narrowly missing her head. Bella slumped back against the cold rock as she shrugged off her black jacket that was now almost alight and smouldering heavily. Shaking her head to clear it she ignored the ogre's taunts and headed deeper into the cave seeking out her weapons stash. Yeah beast we'll see who's playing "whack a mole" when I whack you!

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 99
Join date : 2014-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Zshar the Terrible on Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:36 pm

With his prey within the confines of the cave, Zshar swung the large club into the cave's many large cracks and nooks, plugging up her possible exits as quickly as he could. "Hrrraaaah!" he exclaimed, smashing stone wall after stone wall, spilling the rocks and other debris to plug the holes, keeping the caves mouth (the one the figure had been driving towards before Zshar 'intervened'), clear so she had no choice to exit from this point, or try to explore the winding and treacherous cave system inside, unbeknownst to either of them.

Zshar the Terrible
Private
Private

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Belladonna on Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:47 pm

As the cave rattled and shook from the ogre's pounding she dusted herself off and went in search of her weapons cache. As far as she was concerned the beast was just enraged and taking it's anger out on the rocks, she'd no idea its destructive rampage had any reasoning behind it. In a corner of one of the larger chambers she hunched over a slightly raised pile of sand with two rocks on it. Sweeping them aside she dug down a few inches into the sand before her fingers felt the solid resistance of a case. Pulling it clear she noted that the beast had become quiet, most likely grown bored and wandered off she thought as she rested the case level and flicked the catches open. Inside two sets of pistols, long slide 1914 .45acp's with extended magazines and p220's with suppressors and twenty round magazines. A UMP45 with suppressor and lazer sight and her 50cal custom sniper rifle. She slumped back against the rocks admiring her arsenal. Two mags for each set of pistols and the rifle and three mags for the UMP, just as well that ogre had left she smirked to herself.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 99
Join date : 2014-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Zshar the Terrible on Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:12 pm

Zshar, bored and unable to locate any further holes leaned against the side of the cave, away from view while he absently picked his teeth with the human femur again. "Just so ya know, it's best that you just walk on out of the cave stranger." he says in his low gruff voice which echoed into the cave. "Just make it easier on yourself, and I'll even make it quick, depending if I like ya, heh heh." he chuckles coldly.

Zshar the Terrible
Private
Private

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Belladonna on Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:59 am

Zshar the Terrible wrote:Zshar, bored and unable to locate any further holes leaned against the side of the cave, away from view while he absently picked his teeth with the human femur again. "Just so ya know, it's best that you just walk on out of the cave stranger." he says in his low gruff voice which echoed into the cave. "Just make it easier on yourself, and I'll even make it quick, depending if I like ya, heh heh." he chuckles coldly.  


It's words sent a chill down her spine as she realised this was one of the smarter ogre's, the dumb ones were easy to kill, but smart meant dangerous!
"How's the sun out there, warm enough for you?" She mocked "I hope you've got plenty of water if you plan on a waiting game cause I certainly have!" She lied, her water had been on the bike. Bella counted off the rounds in her SMG wishing she had something with more stopping power.... or a grenade, a grenade would be good. With the muzzle of the gun aimed at the cave entrance she waited the ogre's reply. Finally blurting out "If your so tough why not come in here and get me.... After all I'm not armed!" She smirked as the last words left her lips and she clicked the guns safety off.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 99
Join date : 2014-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Zshar the Terrible on Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:47 pm

Belladonna wrote:

It's words sent a chill down her spine as she realised this was one of the smarter ogre's, the dumb ones were easy to kill, but smart meant dangerous!
"How's the sun out there, warm enough for you?" She mocked "I hope you've got plenty of water if you plan on a waiting game cause I certainly have!" She lied, her water had been on the bike. Bella counted off the rounds in her SMG wishing she had something with more stopping power.... or a grenade, a grenade would be good. With the muzzle of the gun aimed at the cave entrance she waited the ogre's reply. Finally blurting out "If your so tough why not come in here and get me.... After all I'm not armed!" She smirked as the last words left her lips and she clicked the guns safety off.

He paused at the echoing sound of her voice. "Ah! So it was a lady rider!" he chuckled. "Well 'Dear', I'm afraid I'll have to decline. I have a crick in my back and I'm completely unable to bend down to crawl; but if you come out and let me have a good look at ya, I'll might not squish ya like an insect!" he says with a loud and booming chuckle. He says this by the mouth of the cave, leaning against the unexposed wall, looking over his shoulder at the opening and chuckled.

Zshar the Terrible
Private
Private

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Belladonna on Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:23 am

"Yeah like that's going to happen!" She shrugged and sat on a nearby boulder. She had no food or water, what little she'd had was destroyed with her ride. As the sun began to dip she was already feeling the chill in the cave, the wastes got cold at night. The long coat she'd been wearing was ruined just burnt tatters from the bike explosion. Her eyes drifted to what she was wearing, unconsciously she dusted and straightened the hem of her silky skirt and pulled her stockings up running a hand over her suspenders checking each was attached securely. This damn uniform would be the end of her one of these days! Raising the smg she moved towards the cave entrance an hour or so had past perhaps it had got bored and wandered off.
"Hey ogre! You still there?" She was hoping it had left or that if it was there that its reply would give it's position away, she took another step the sunlight on her legs felt warm as she got closer to the mouth of the cave "Ogre? Hello?"

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 99
Join date : 2014-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Zshar the Terrible on Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:47 am

Belladonna wrote:"Yeah like that's going to happen!" She shrugged and sat on a nearby boulder. She had no food or water, what little she'd had was destroyed with her ride. As the sun began to dip she was already feeling the chill in the cave, the wastes got cold at night. The long coat she'd been wearing was ruined just burnt tatters from the bike explosion. Her eyes drifted to what she was wearing, unconsciously she dusted and straightened the hem of her silky skirt and pulled her stockings up running a hand over her suspenders checking each was attached securely. This damn uniform would be the end of her one of these days! Raising the smg she moved towards the cave entrance an hour or so had past perhaps it had got bored and wandered off.
"Hey ogre! You still there?" She was hoping it had left or that if it was there that its reply would give it's position away, she took another step the sunlight on her legs felt warm as she got closer to the mouth of the cave "Ogre? Hello?"

After an hour of waiting beside the cave entrance, the giant ogre had actually closed it's large eyes and rested, conserving his energy till the lass would eventually show herself. As he rested he slowly placed himself into a small 'coma' like state, and the Giant relaxed and rested beside the opening. His massive spiked club was beside him, and could easily have been the branch of a sequoia tree at one point. As he slumbered peacefully with his arms crossed, she would be able to get a better look at his grotesque and alien form to a much safer degree. His large tusks protruding from his jaws, the large skulls that were of Giant's laced one another on his arms as decorations, and his putrid leather hide armour which stank of rot and sweat. He snored lightly, despite his size, and from this angle it was a surprise he was a threat at all!

Zshar the Terrible
Private
Private

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Belladonna on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:04 am

She hesitated for a moment eyeing the monstrous with some doubt, was it really asleep or just faking. Considering it's size she really didn't want to get into a fight with it, besides she wasn't even certain her weapons would do it any harm. If she snuck out of the cave and used the rocky outcrop for cover she'd be heading further into the wastelands without food or water, which wasn't such a good idea. Finally steeling her resolve she edged out of the cave and past the beast, taking small delicate steps as she moved. Her eyes fixed on the ogre as she covered the ground moving farther from the cave and the huge slumbering creature. As she began to back away from it she began to take longer strides, finally turning and breaking into a trot almost chuckling to herself thinking "You snooze, you lose!"

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 99
Join date : 2014-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Zshar the Terrible on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:57 pm

Belladonna wrote:She hesitated for a moment eyeing the monstrous with some doubt, was it really asleep or just faking. Considering it's size she really didn't want to get into a fight with it, besides she wasn't even certain her weapons would do it any harm. If she snuck out of the cave and used the rocky outcrop for cover she'd be heading further into the wastelands without food or water, which wasn't such a good idea. Finally steeling her resolve she edged out of the cave and past the beast, taking small delicate steps as she moved. Her eyes fixed on the ogre as she covered the ground moving farther from the cave and the huge slumbering creature. As she began to back away from it she began to take longer strides, finally turning and breaking into a trot almost chuckling to herself thinking "You snooze, you lose!"

When she was running off, basking in the glory of her victory, her foot suddenly stepped into something soft... Soon with quite some horror that had escaped from her lowest pit of her chest as she was swallowed by the earth below her. Sand and stones enveloped around her, constricting against her body tightly as if she was bear hugged. Her arms were still free, the guns still in reach and the ones in her hands still gripped tightly by her smooth and slender fingers, however she was swallowed all the way up to her underboob, her succulent and ample breasts lifting against the surface of the sand, almost pushing up into her face. Their large curves were partially dusted by sand that had spilled down her cleavage like sand in an hour glass, spilling down and around her buoyant and bodacious curves. She would find lifting herself was a chore with all those weapons though; the sandpit was very deep, her clothed feet were not kicking against anything other than more loose and filtering sand. What was worse was that the sand, though soft and fine, had that constricting and painful weight as gravity forced against the sand and Bella, whom found that struggling too much made the concrete pain pressing into and around her chest and lower body worse.

All the while, Zshar, slept lightly, wondering in his inner thoughts if his trap had yet been strung...

Zshar the Terrible
Private
Private

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Belladonna on Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:38 am

She wanted to scream to curse as the ground gave way beneath her feet, how could she have been so stupid to walk straight into a trap. Instead of crying out she muttered a "Dammit!" and grunted softly as the trap pressed in on her. Bella had seen this sort of thing before and knew it worked much like quicksand the more she struggled the more she'd sink, so by force of will she held herself as still as she could looking around for some way out. Her eyes fell on a rocky outcrop around six feet from where she was, if she could just get something around that she'd be able to pull herself free. Quick as a flash she unfastened one end of her SMG's strap and tossed the gun towards the rocks while holding the loose end of the strap. If only the gun would wedge it would work as an anchor and she'd pull herself free. The first time the gun rattled off the craggy outcrop so she reeled it in and tried again!

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 99
Join date : 2014-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Zshar the Terrible on Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:57 am

Zshar stirred as something made him snort loudly. His eyes opening briefly, and with their blurry vision picking up only dark shapes and fuzzy objects moving ahead of him. His heavy eyes fell again and the giant slumbered again. In his dream, he had just caught the cyclist, had inspected her-though in his dreams her exact image was as fuzzy as his vision had been. He had sniffed them deeply, inspected them and even tasted them, but they-the woman, had no taste or touch. Even in his dreams she eluded him, and he had gotten so angry that he squeezed the figure in his hand. The rider screamed, her voice the only clear and feasible thing he had of the woman. He smirked, squeezing harder, and harder... then her screams cut off-his hand sticky and filled with a warmth. Looking down, the upper torso shape of the woman had fallen over his hand and her lower body had dropped like a stone below him. He had squeezed the poor human so tightly, she had been torn in two. He growled to the sky, angrier yet, swinging his fists against the cavern and kicking the cave sealed with one strong kick...

Outside his dreamworld, he was making an angered face, bearing his tusks and his fangy teeth to the world around him.

Zshar the Terrible
Private
Private

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Belladonna on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:07 am

She heard the ogre move and snarl and a chill ran down her spine she froze for a second expecting to hear it rise to it's feet and stomp over to where she was still stuck, but there was only silence. Bella twisted herself to look over her shoulder, the monster was still sleeping but it's eyelids flickered and its features contorted into a vicious snarl. It didn't look like it was going to be asleep much longer! She reeled in her makeshift anchor and tossed it at the rocks again, much harder this time determined to hook it over her target so she might at least have a chance to get free, the loaded gun somersaulted through the air towards its target.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 99
Join date : 2014-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Zshar the Terrible on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:21 am

As the gun hit the rocks it's firing pin cycled, firing multiple and loud .45's that cracked in the air like fire-crackers booming off at incredibly short intervals. Though hooking around the crags and stones like she hoped, the woman had also drew the large white eyes of the giant upon her. He snarled, and then snikered. "Well now... *yawn* Do we have a little mouse caught in the sand?" he says to the open air, his voice seemed to be sadistically pleased as he then begins to walk towards the sand pit. He chuckled harshly, a cruel and evil chuckle that held much malice and ill-contempt towards his new ''friend''. "Well, it would only be the sensible thing to pull the little mouse out." he says, a loud smacking sound echoed down to the woman, and she could tell that he had licked his lips.

Zshar the Terrible
Private
Private

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Belladonna on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:31 am

Her hands clawed at the strap heaving with all her strength, the fear she felt as she heard the ogre move and it's gloating voice urging her on beyond what she might normally achieve. Bella began to drag herself out of the sand trap all the time aware that the monster was getting closer and closer. She rolled on to her back to drag her calves clear only to look up and see the creature looming over her, its cruel eyes starring down at her an expression of mocking delight and satisfaction on its features as it watched her struggle free, saliva dripping from its huge tusks. It was massive, much bigger than she'd first though and towering over her as it did the intimidation factor was immense. She felt the rocks at her back without even being aware that she'd been pushing herself away from it on the floor. Instinctively she reached for her guns levelling them at it and crying out "Back off bozo I'm more black widow than mouse, I've got a sting!"

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 99
Join date : 2014-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Zshar the Terrible on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:42 am

Belladonna wrote:Her hands clawed at the strap heaving with all her strength, the fear she felt as she heard the ogre move and it's gloating voice urging her on beyond what she might normally achieve. Bella began to drag herself out of the sand trap all the time aware that the monster was getting closer and closer. She rolled on to her back to drag her calves clear only to look up and see the creature looming over her, its cruel eyes starring down at her an expression of mocking delight and satisfaction on its features as it watched her struggle free, saliva dripping from its huge tusks. It was massive, much bigger than she'd first though and towering over her as it did the intimidation factor was immense. She felt the rocks at her back without even being aware that she'd been pushing herself away from it on the floor. Instinctively she reached for her guns levelling them at it and crying out "Back off bozo I'm more black widow than mouse, I've got a sting!"

Looking down at her, with her shape more clearly defined and all the more delicious, he snickered at her bravado. "Oh ho-ho, isn't that so, huh? Heh-heh... A black widow with a sting huh? Heh-heh-heh..." he chuckles at her expressions. He eyed her body, starting from her sensual long legs and ending at her beautiful mortal face. Rouge and black eyeliner accentuated her features, but no matter this and her threatening disposition, he wanted a closer look, and had already began to reach for her head with his index finger and thumb.

Zshar the Terrible
Private
Private

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Belladonna on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:50 am

Seeing his hand stretch towards her she thumbed the safeties on her pistols and opened fire, the .45 long slides bucked reassuringly in her grip as each pistol discharged it's deadly load. At this range she didn't need to aim the ogre was so close she could almost reach out and touch it. The muzzle flashes would illuminate them both with each flash creating an almost strobe like effect. Then the hammers fell on empty chambers and both slides locked open, for a moment there was silence as she looked at the empty guns and then turned her face up to the ogre.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 99
Join date : 2014-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Zshar the Terrible on Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:02 am

Belladonna wrote:Seeing his hand stretch towards her she thumbed the safeties on her pistols and opened fire, the .45 long slides bucked reassuringly in her grip as each pistol discharged it's deadly load. At this range she didn't need to aim the ogre was so close she could almost reach out and touch it. The muzzle flashes would illuminate them both with each flash creating an almost strobe like effect. Then the hammers fell on empty chambers and both slides locked open, for a moment there was silence as she looked at the empty guns and then turned her face up to the ogre.

The heavy .45 slugs had dug deep into his hand, causing the Ogre to reel it back in pain. "RAHHH!!" he exclaimed, swinging out his left hand which had swatted the black widow like the insect she was, scooping her and the sand beneath her through the air before she slammed and roll into the hard and soft mixed surface that the wasteland was noted for. He shook his injured hand, looking at the damage. It was just like being stung by a bee for a human, the bullets embedded in his right hand were painful, but it would require a whole deal more .45's to kill him. Had these been hollow points, the bullets would have just plinkered off his scaly flesh, and had these been Valor Rounds... well, his hand would have been likely more racked with pain and with fingers unable to move at any of the joints for a while. Thank Gods they were not Valor rounds. He turned to the woman, who lay a deal away from the cave entrance again, her stomach upon the sand. "You bitch!" He exclaimed, starting towards her with a roaring scream.

Zshar the Terrible
Private
Private

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Belladonna on Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:08 am

Bella coughed dust and struggled to clear her vision, she'd hit her head and everything was a red haze. Propping herself up with her arms she blinked trying to focus, there was a rushing sound in her ears and she could taste blood in her mouth. A few feet away from her she could see one of her empty .45s, struggling to get her feet under her she tried to stand, what had she been shooting at, and then she turned and saw the ogre bearing down on her. "I need a bigger gun" she muttered as she took a faltering step then a stagger, then broke into a run towards the cave.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 99
Join date : 2014-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Zshar the Terrible on Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:19 am

Belladonna wrote:Bella coughed dust and struggled to clear her vision, she'd hit her head and everything was a red haze. Propping herself up with her arms she blinked trying to focus, there was a rushing sound in her ears and she could taste blood in her mouth. A few feet away from her she could see one of her empty .45s, struggling to get her feet under her she tried to stand, what had she been shooting at, and then she turned and saw the ogre bearing down on her. "I need a bigger gun" she muttered as she took a faltering step then a stagger, then broke into a run towards the cave.

He screamed, slapping down his left hand as he got close, the hand slamming her hard into the cracked earth below her, stunning her as his heavy hand pushed her body tightly against the dry and arid earth. He removed his hand lightly, slowly and he could see that the woman below it had twitched and shivered, but was still quite alive. Smiling as she lay in his shadow, he reached down with his injured right hand, and grabbed her head with his index finger and thumb again. He then lifted her, placing the strain not on her head alone-that would have likely separated her head from her spine internally. No... he didn't want that... He instead placed the stress between her shoulder blades, and the ordeal would have been painful as he lifted her up to his face. "Oh... is the fight out of you yet?" he asked, chuckling terribly at her, his noxious breath washing over her in a toxic cloud.

Zshar the Terrible
Private
Private

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Belladonna on Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:25 am

She almost cried, the pain as it gripped her around the head was one thing but the breath caused her eyes to sting and water. Bella's hands reached up trying to get a grip on the monster's fingers to help support her weight as she dangled helplessly. Her shapely legs pedalled the air trying to find support as she struggled in the ogre's grip "let me go!" she blurted past blood stained lips "and I'll teach you the secret of minty fresh breath!" she added as scornfully and defiantly as she could.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 99
Join date : 2014-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the Wastelands

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum