Hojo's Lab

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hojo's Lab

Post  Professor Cas Hojo on Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:13 pm

It had been many moons. MANY MOONS indeed! Though his project was finished in terms of passing the prerequisites, his research was still far from complete. "Yes.... I still need to test the optical fibres field of view, the emotional limiters could be adjusted a tad more..."

He praddled on, mumling to himself. He was alone in this wide open lab that the Original Professor Hojo may had either loved or been disgusted due to it's more 'sanitary' or non 'medieval' look. It was a spotless laboratory, with the exception of a few blood stains here and there. The creation before him lay on the table naked, with a sheet covering it up to its shoulders. He reviewed the scenarios that it had completed, 75% of them were S Ranks. The General took this as a sign to pull it from the research and development stage and place it in combat situations... Hojo didn't object, but he would rather release his specimen at the fullest of it's abilities to ensure 100% successful results. A 20% Average Success Rate and 5% marginal error were things that could be easily rectified if he was just given...more...time.

He looked at his creation disdainfully, his large bulging eyes with their small red pin-pricks looked the creation up and down for imperfection and found several of them. It took him seven years, and thirteen Alpha phase models before going through another five Beta Models before he reached this pinnacle, and it only took seven years of working on this model variant, the ElectraEvalise-2600 series, dubbed ''EE'' by the good General and his staff. ElectraEvalise-2600 was not ready for field use by his standards yet... well, he could always sabotage this model like the ElectraDelfi-2400 model he had been working on before 'EE', and that model he had been working a good part of ten or so years on. Poor ElectraDelfi, she was almost beautiful, but she never could be rid of that pesky 2% marginal error... she never did leave the Beta Stage, but she was so close. ElectraDelfi was ten times more efficient than this pile of scrap. Yes, he may as well terminate it before it gets into the wrong hands...

He was almost ready to do just that, when Crimson Knight Brigade scouts came hustling in. Hojo groaned under his scarf, rolling his large bulgy eyes as he turned towards the annoyances. "What right do you have stumbling into my laboratory? Did your boss put you up to this?" he complained with his deep, yet high pitched and almost overly dramatic voice.

Professor Cas Hojo
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hojo's Lab

Post  Major Nyte on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:17 pm

"He isn't just our boss Mr. Hojo, General Lionheart is also your boss. And I mind you remember such." Major Nyte states as he pushes past his allies. Poh Ran was still doing her own thing, he had decided to leave her to her doing while he checked in on the ''good doctor''. The General was afraid he may do something rash...so he went to check up on the subject Hojo was working on. "I never trusted this fellow. I would so love just to cut this man loose from us... even if he does produce adequate results." Nyte thought as he looks to the 'specimen'. "Why is she still in 'sleep' mode? General Lionheart wanted her fully functioning by the time I arrived, worm." he says looking up at the scientist. Though his face was hidden by his armoured faceplate, far beneath his eyes showed malice at the despicable mad scientist.

Major Nyte
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hojo's Lab

Post  Professor Cas Hojo on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Major Nyte wrote:"He isn't just our boss Mr. Hojo, General Lionheart is also your boss. And I mind you remember such." Major Nyte states as he pushes past his allies. Poh Ran was still doing her own thing, he had decided to leave her to her doing while he checked in on the ''good doctor''. The General was afraid he may do something rash...so he went to check up on the subject Hojo was working on. "I never trusted this fellow. I would so love just to cut this man loose from us... even if he does produce adequate results." Nyte thought as he looks to the 'specimen'. "Why is she still in 'sleep' mode? General Lionheart wanted her fully functioning by the time I arrived, worm." he says looking up at the scientist. Though his face was hidden by his armoured faceplate, far beneath his eyes showed malice at the despicable mad scientist.  

"Ahem, that's Professor Hojo you mindless jarhead." he says puffing out his bulging eyes at the sheer disrespect for an honest scientist and fully licensed doctor in advanced science and biology. He never liked Richard's men. All of them as useless as the specimen laying upon the table. Utterly and incoherently useless. These meat heads always thought they had the last say, but were they the ones slaving over this useless piece of scrap? No. Not them. Only himself.

He scoffed at the Major's remark. "'She'? You mean this pile of garbage. I'd give the better part of my left testicle before I'd say it's fully functioning." he says walking over to EE and grabbed the useless specimen by their silvery white hair, lifting the head up with it. "This here may have the appearance of a young woman, but it is far from being called anything than scrap or useless computer parts and meat." he says dropping it's head without care, letting it smack hard upon the gurney it was resting on.

He walked over to the Major, his hands behind his back as he stood and looked the man into the slits of his faceplate. "I'm sorry, but did I perceive a hint of a threatening tone in your voice? Hmm... I didn't think so, more that of a whining newborn babe." he scofled, waving his hands in the Major's face before returning to the Specimen, or what he considered scrap. "I'm going to be dismantling this failure, so you can tell Richard it's no longer functioning. I won't have a failure running around in the above world, especially something so... imperfect." he says looking down at the failure with wide cracked red eyes. Oh he wanted to tear it apart he felt so disappointed. Seriously, anyone could sympathize with his plight...

Professor Cas Hojo
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hojo's Lab

Post  Major Nyte on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:59 pm

Professor Cas Hojo wrote:
"Ahem, that's Professor Hojo you mindless jarhead." he says puffing out his bulging eyes at the sheer disrespect for an honest scientist and fully licensed doctor in advanced science and biology. He never liked Richard's men. All of them as useless as the specimen laying upon the table. Utterly and incoherently useless. These meat heads always thought they had the last say, but were they the ones slaving over this useless piece of scrap? No. Not them. Only himself.

He scoffed at the Major's remark. "'She'? You mean this pile of garbage. I'd give the better part of my left testicle before I'd say it's fully functioning." he says walking over to EE and grabbed the useless specimen by their silvery white hair, lifting the head up with it. "This here may have the appearance of a young woman, but it is far from being called anything than scrap or useless computer parts and meat." he says dropping it's head without care, letting it smack hard upon the gurney it was resting on.

He walked over to the Major, his hands behind his back as he stood and looked the man into the slits of his faceplate. "I'm sorry, but did I perceive a hint of a threatening tone in your voice? Hmm... I didn't think so, more that of a whining newborn babe." he scofled, waving his hands in the Major's face before returning to the Specimen, or what he considered scrap. "I'm going to be dismantling this failure, so you can tell Richard it's no longer functioning. I won't have a failure running around in the above world, especially something so... imperfect." he says looking down at the failure with wide cracked red eyes. Oh he wanted to tear it apart he felt so disappointed. Seriously, anyone could sympathize with his plight...

"I'd be careful of what you do with that prototype, Professor. Though she may be your 'handiwork', she is our property. Crimson Knight Brigade property. Need I remind you who provides you with your nearly endless resources?" the Major replies. When the Scientist insulted him, the Major held his tongue. He could handle insults aplenty, but when they finally would let this freaky bug-eyed bastard go, he was going to take great pleasure in kicking his sorry ass off the base.

At the word 'dismantle', the Major flatly spoke, even as the scientist spoke over him: "No. No you are not. What you will be doing is waking her up. Now. Richard says the project has already been given the go ahead. The go ahead, to take your specimen from you. Whether by your cooperation... or by force." he says this last bit by removing the top of the leather holster. He turns his head to two of the soldiers on his right. "Go ahead and take his research if he does not comply. Burn it for all I care." he says turning to face the scientist again.

"Professor... unless you'd like to also restart...all of your projects... I'd suggest you do as your told. Or should I get the Boss, tell him you're no longer doing your part by intentionally stalling us. You know how badly he wants her up and running. So do your damned job, and turn her on already." he says, placing his hand on his MAGSEC-Elite. "I won't ask for a third time."

Major Nyte
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hojo's Lab

Post  Professor Cas Hojo on Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:36 pm

"You ignorant son of a- how dare you!" he exclaimed, swinging out his arms in anger, his labcoat swaying as he did so. "Do you know what I do for this pitiful organisation?? If not for me, you'd still be throwing rocks instead of laying that hand on that pistol, Major." he started. "This place, your technology. All of it wouldn't be possible, without my contribution! Richard may have the funds, but I, I have the intelligence; the brain. You, can you figure how the Accelerator Carbine works? Do you know how many milligrams of Kalzalatite Calcide you pour into a canister of Hydrolis Carbon Monoxide? Too little and the batch is useless, too much and the user and any nearby become drooling mongrels instead of your enemies." he says as he then flips over a table filled with paperwork, scattering papers all over the lab.

He looks over to the Major, huffing and puffing, his eyes bulging out of his skull and his demeanour changed suddenly. Considering the consequences at hand, he may as well give in...but he will give a piece of his mind to Richard later. "You want to fuck up? Fine. I'll turn her on, but for the sake of the Gods if she fucks up all your fucking missions I fucking told you so, you fucking son of a bitch!" he screams rushing over to the control panel. Major Nyte... he'll have to remember his name. Once he shows up on the casualty roster he was going to take the Major's body and turn him into a lumbering idiot (more than he already was) and have him perform any and every task he could possible before he'd dispose of him himself once his existence begins to bore him.

"You want that-fucking thing up? Well here you fucking go!" he exclaimed, switching the panel on. Cords shot out from the ceiling and worked themselves behind EE's head, the cords plugging into the ports under it's hair which were cleverly hidden; connecting directly to it's cyber brain.

The useless bag of computer parts and flesh jolted with a quivering shiver. The neurons inside it's body were all activating, and waking the subject EE-2600 up from their coma. "Rise...Rise EE-2600, wake up and put your damn clothes on you fucking disgrace." Hojo venomously ordered this failure in living form.

Professor Cas Hojo
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hojo's Lab

Post  EE-2600 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:00 pm

Professor Cas Hojo wrote:
The useless bag of computer parts and flesh jolted with a quivering shiver. The neurons inside it's body were all activating, and waking the subject EE-2600 up from their coma.

EE's eyes opened, flashing a beautiful display of neon electrical blue as she blinked and slowly processed her current status. She could register voices in the room and could feel the jolting electricity pulse through her veins and kick up the nanomachines, giving her body the impression of it blushing before it slowly began to pale again. "ElectraEvalise-Twenty-Six Hundred series is now in boot up mode. Booting up in ten... nine..." came a voice from her mouth that wasn't hers, but that of the 'boot-up' tone (it was originally the main program voice of ED-2400). "three... two... one. Initializing. System boot up successful." She finishes, closing her eyes and when she reopened them they had lost their azure glow.

Professor Cas Hojo wrote:"Rise...Rise EE-2600, wake up and put your damn clothes on you fucking disgrace." Hojo venomously ordered this failure in living form.

She did rise, the sheet clinging to her naked body as she rose. She looked down and nodded. Indeed. She was very much devoid of clothes. She turned and dropped one naked leg from the sheet and off the gurney, and then it slowly became black and produced a high heel and then the rest of her body. Her neon blue fingernails glowed from the tight synthetic black material that clung to her body. A blue mini-dress like cloth as well as what looked like a pair of white panties appeared. From the ceiling, a piece of gear comes down on mechanical arms, and wrapped around her head, connecting to her hidden ports. Her silver hime cut hair fell from behind the device and once connected, the orbs that made up the device glowed.

She began adjusting her clothes, her erect nipples embossed the skin tight suit's material and an opening in the fabric showed off her medium-small breast's cleavage. The long silver strand of one of her sidelocks fell between the crevice of her breasts, as she turned towards those standing in the room with semi-parted lips.



She looked over to Major Nyte, then to Professor. "Who am I receiving orders from today? Will I be registering Major Nyte as my Sub-Commanding Officer?" she asked politely with a slight smile, narrowing her eyelids and as if on cue, giggled softly to complement the physical actions.
avatar
EE-2600
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hojo's Lab

Post  Major Nyte on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:09 pm

EE-2600 wrote:
Professor Cas Hojo wrote:
The useless bag of computer parts and flesh jolted with a quivering shiver. The neurons inside it's body were all activating, and waking the subject EE-2600 up from their coma.

EE's eyes opened, flashing a beautiful display of neon electrical blue as she blinked and slowly processed her current status. She could register voices in the room and could feel the jolting electricity pulse through her veins and kick up the nanomachines, giving her body the impression of it blushing before it slowly began to pale again. "ElectraEvalise-Twenty-Six Hundred series is now in boot up mode. Booting up in ten... nine..." came a voice from her mouth that wasn't hers, but that of the 'boot-up' tone (it was originally the main program voice of ED-2400). "three... two... one. Initializing. System boot up successful." She finishes, closing her eyes and when she reopened them they had lost their azure glow.

Professor Cas Hojo wrote:"Rise...Rise EE-2600, wake up and put your damn clothes on you fucking disgrace." Hojo venomously ordered this failure in living form.

She did rise, the sheet clinging to her naked body as she rose. She looked down and nodded. Indeed. She was very much devoid of clothes. She turned and dropped one naked leg from the sheet and off the gurney, and then it slowly became black and produced a high heel and then the rest of her body. Her neon blue fingernails glowed from the tight synthetic black material that clung to her body. A blue mini-dress like cloth as well as what looked like a pair of white panties appeared. From the ceiling, a piece of gear comes down on mechanical arms, and wrapped around her head, connecting to her hidden ports. Her silver hime cut hair fell from behind the device and once connected, the orbs that made up the device glowed.

She began adjusting her clothes, her erect nipples embossed the skin tight suit's material and an opening in the fabric showed off her medium-small breast's cleavage. The long silver strand of one of her sidelocks fell between the crevice of her breasts, as she turned towards those standing in the room with semi-parted lips.



She looked over to Major Nyte, then to Professor. "Who am I receiving orders from today? Will I be registering Major Nyte as my Sub-Commanding Officer?" she asked politely with a slight smile, narrowing her eyelids and as if on cue, giggled softly to complement the physical actions.

The Major didn't make much of a fuss, but a part of him was indeed astonished by the Professor's handiwork. Not too long ago, this woman was nothing more than as the Professor had put it, computer scraps and meat. Though, for an android, it was perhaps unfair to call her such. "Yes, you may." he spoke to the android. He wasn't surprised she knew his name. Probably knew his full name since he figured she had a database of CKB staff and soldiers on her... hard drive? If she had one, anyhow.

"Come along, the General has been waiting anxiously to see you." he said to the mechanized woman.

Major Nyte
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hojo's Lab

Post  Professor Cas Hojo on Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:23 am

"Bah, hold your breath Major, it won't listen to you. Unfortunately, it can only answer to me, my only mistake was never implementing a command that made it self terminate by my voice." he says with venomous displeasure. He turns to the useless silver haired thing, and shrugged. "Yes, follow the Major, I have no need for such a useless object. Register him already and never hearken my presence again unless you're terminated. I have no need to maintain a useless machination." the Professor complains, waving responsibility off of him and giving it to that of the Major.

He turns to the Major now, his eye brows twitching. "What else? Get on, the both of you. Get the fuck out of my laboratory already! And don't touch anything on the way out you unintelligent bastards!" he exclaimed.

Professor Cas Hojo
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hojo's Lab

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum