Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurogasa Dojo

+2
Ikai Boontai
Arcanda
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kurogasa Dojo - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurogasa Dojo

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:37 am

Damian sighed. "Well congradulation's Ikai, you've killed another old man walking curiously around the dojo...what is it now...the eigth one this month?" he asked scratching his head.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:39 pm

Ikai walked over to the table hobbling a little as he stooped to pick up the "IOU Sakura's <3 in Marriage". Ikai tucked it in his jacket quickly replying, "They always...seem to be in the way." Ikai now slowly started his way from the table before saying, "I believe I won that round. I'll be off with my spoils and will be going home!"

Ikai now started to jog from the Dojo towards the Kurogasa residence. He had a slight feeling Damian would be catching on to his plan quicker then he would hope.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:38 pm

Damian blinked. "Wait Ikai-you forgot your winnings..." He said picking up nothing from the table and holding nothing up as he chased Ikai's shadow out of the building. "W-wait...dont you live with us Ikai? Come back-you forgot your winningins!" he said as Damian started to head into town with his arm held high-holding nothing in it though thinking he did as he grinned and laughed and ran his way into the city like a proper drunkard. Vincent Valor himself would be proud if he wasnt too sloshed to notice anything.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Ootori Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:34 pm

Ikai Boontai wrote:
Kanae wrote:She giggled, reaching up and placed her hand which she stroked through his similar pink hair. "Well then Mr. Hero, what are you waiting for?" she says with a charming smile, her heart beat was rising and Ikai could feel it through her thick kimono, his arm between her breasts yet.

"You really don't realize who you are talking to huh?" Ikai said chuckling as she moved her hand through his hair. He clasped both hands around her and brought her into a deep hug and with a smirk continued to stare into her eyes before saying, "If you've ever heard of the drive and stare I can do one better..."

A moment later the world around the two of them vanished from sight in pixels of color and light before a moment later they reformed into a wooden floor that was sealed tightly so that moisture could not ruin the boards. The walls were also wooden with racks of wooden swords and other martial arts weaponry (all around the room). Flags of the Beijio-Scardian islands were hung along with a samurai flag towards the back wall (to the left of the pair). Sliding oriental doors were on either side of the room (in front and behind of the pair) in particular the one behind the pair was open revealing a vast ocean with a path leading towards a residence.

They were in a dojo. A dojo that seemed to have been left alone for sometime. However, a bottle of sake and cards were on a table nearby Ikai and Kanae. Ikai simply turned his gaze towards the table and offered Kanae a seat by releasing his hug of her and with his left hand showing an open seat in front of them. On both sides of the table were cushions for one to either sit or kneel upon. Kanae would not have a clue as to where Ikai had brought them or how. Ikai however understood that he had finally been able to master Instant Transmission and that he could finally teleport to places besides when being summoned through He-Den. Luckily, Ikai had transported them to the Kurogasa Residence specifically their dojo where some drinking games may or may not have occurred in the past.

At the moment however Ikai had Kanae, sake, and cards in an empty dojo. Unsure as to whether Kanae would move to the seat on her own Ikai gave a slight push with his right hand as he moved it from her lower back to her butt. After letting Kanae take her seat Ikai gathered some candles and put them on the table and around the table after lighting them. The room now being lit by the light of the sunset and the candles.

Kanae's jaw opened, unsure of what just exactly happened. At one moment they were in the great hall, and in the next they were somewhere else entirely. The look had a similar feel to Beijio, but the flags and the lighting from the afternoon sun was different. She had turned her head to face towards the sound of roaring waves and wind blowing through the trees. She witnessed the seat ahead of her when she turned back around. A table with a generous bottle of Sake was upon it and with two rather plush looking cushions on either side of this small table. She could feel Ikai release his hug, his scent pulling away from her gradually when he brings up his arm to offer her a seat. "Ikai...where..?" she asks, turning her eyes towards his. His only answer, however, was to lower his hand upon her back to her equally generous bottom and give her a light shove towards the seat. "Ooo!" she expelled, her arms shooting up, her elbows crooked and her fingers curled into light fists; the expression of her face expressed surprise, and she blushed deeply for a brief moment as his hand was upon her rump.

She looked to Ikai after her short recovery with a raised eyebrow, a look upon her face that went ''Well aren't you a playful one'', before taking the hint and walked over to one of the cushions. She got onto her knees, sitting upon the cushion in a traditional manner while Ikai silent sets the scene with candles. All this attention to detail made her blush a little bit while she waited, and while she would offer to help, she had no idea where they were so she couldn't really help look around this new place; but for that matter she also had no idea how they got here. She was sure, in time, that he would reveal all.

"This is quite a lovely view..." she says, turning to the outside, the sun upon the horizon and shining it's dulling light through the opening of the dojo's doors. She took note of the weaponry and then turned to Ikai again, her eyebrow poised to a questioning look. "Did you train here, I take it?" she asked the Ninja. She had seen the multiple kunai and common gear you'd find on a Ninja on his person when she was waiting for him to recover. And she could only guess they were somewhere in the Beijio-Scardia Islands, if not, another dimension. Beijio was practically a desert town, this area was highly deciduous and was alive with a beautiful forest and pleasant winds that blew across their leaves and rushed past her, pulling back her salmon pink hair which she reached up to hold down while her own scent carried into the air towards Ikai.
Kanae Ootori
Kanae Ootori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:05 pm

Kanae Ootori wrote:Kanae's jaw opened, unsure of what just exactly happened. At one moment they were in the great hall, and in the next they were somewhere else entirely. The look had a similar feel to Beijio, but the flags and the lighting from the afternoon sun was different. She had turned her head to face towards the sound of roaring waves and wind blowing through the trees. She witnessed the seat ahead of her when she turned back around. A table with a generous bottle of Sake was upon it and with two rather plush looking cushions on either side of this small table. She could feel Ikai release his hug, his scent pulling away from her gradually when he brings up his arm to offer her a seat. "Ikai...where..?" she asks, turning her eyes towards his. His only answer, however, was to lower his hand upon her back to her equally generous bottom and give her a light shove towards the seat. "Ooo!" she expelled, her arms shooting up, her elbows crooked and her fingers curled into light fists; the expression of her face expressed surprise, and she blushed deeply for a brief moment as his hand was upon her rump.  

She looked to Ikai after her short recovery with a raised eyebrow, a look upon her face that went ''Well aren't you a playful one'', before taking the hint and walked over to one of the cushions. She got onto her knees, sitting upon the cushion in a traditional manner while Ikai silent sets the scene with candles. All this attention to detail made her blush a little bit while she waited, and while she would offer to help, she had no idea where they were so she couldn't really help look around this new place; but for that matter she also had no idea how they got here. She was sure, in time, that he would reveal all.

"This is quite a lovely view..." she says, turning to the outside, the sun upon the horizon and shining it's dulling light through the opening of the dojo's doors. She took note of the weaponry and then turned to Ikai again, her eyebrow poised to a questioning look. "Did you train here, I take it?" she asked the Ninja. She had seen the multiple kunai and common gear you'd find on a Ninja on his person when she was waiting for him to recover. And she could only guess they were somewhere in the Beijio-Scardia Islands, if not, another dimension. Beijio was practically a desert town, this area was highly deciduous and was alive with a beautiful forest and pleasant winds that blew across their leaves and rushed past her, pulling back her salmon pink hair which she reached up to hold down while her own scent carried into the air towards Ikai.

"Did I train here? Not precisely...I know the rat of a friend who owns this dojo and the house nearby." Ikai scoffed as he finished lighting the candles. He looked to Kanae with a smirk, "To be honest I have not been here in a very long time so...I kind of barged us in here. If anyone comes in we will be lucky if they are not a stark mad and annoyed wife of my friend." Ikai shrugs off the fact the potential that the pair may be in by picking up the sake bottle and pouring some carefully into Kanae's cup making sure to only fill it half way before doing the same with his own. It had been a long time since Ikai was in Siamatsu village for all he knew the place could have been abandoned, his friend could've become a raving lunatic, a murderous band of idiots could be entering the village, or Kanae could secretly be stringing him along to kill him. All of these thing Ikai had no clue about but he did wonder why the sake bottle was not full but seemed to be a similar weight as to the last time he picked up a sake bottle in this dojo.

The thought however was only in his mind for a moment before it once again turned to the beautiful woman that was in front of him across the table. He had more than relished pushing her towards the cushion and could not wait to see if he could make the blush upon her cheeks become a bit more permanent. "To be clear...we are miles away from Beijio. We are in the Beijio-Scardia Islands. Not a bad place to relax, have sake, and enjoy a sunset if I do say so myself." Ikai said with a wide smile before he took a sip of his sake before he continued, "Though I have to say the last time I was here there was a lot of commotion thanks to a little girl running around hitting people with a wooden sword."
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Ootori Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:41 pm

Ikai Boontai wrote:
"Did I train here? Not precisely...I know the rat of a friend who owns this dojo and the house nearby." Ikai scoffed as he finished lighting the candles. He looked to Kanae with a smirk, "To be honest I have not been here in a very long time so...I kind of barged us in here. If anyone comes in we will be lucky if they are not a stark mad and annoyed wife of my friend." Ikai shrugs off the fact the potential that the pair may be in by picking up the sake bottle and pouring some carefully into Kanae's cup making sure to only fill it half way before doing the same with his own. It had been a long time since Ikai was in Siamatsu village for all he knew the place could have been abandoned, his friend could've become a raving lunatic, a murderous band of idiots could be entering the village, or Kanae could secretly be stringing him along to kill him. All of these thing Ikai had no clue about but he did wonder why the sake bottle was not full but seemed to be a similar weight as to the last time he picked up a sake bottle in this dojo.

The thought however was only in his mind for a moment before it once again turned to the beautiful woman that was in front of him across the table. He had more than relished pushing her towards the cushion and could not wait to see if he could make the blush upon her cheeks become a bit more permanent. "To be clear...we are miles away from Beijio. We are in the Beijio-Scardia Islands. Not a bad place to relax, have sake, and enjoy a sunset if I do say so myself." Ikai said with a wide smile before he took a sip of his sake before he continued, "Though I have to say the last time I was here there was a lot of commotion thanks to a little girl running around hitting people with a wooden sword."

"Ah...so you kidnapped me, giving me only the vaguest description of where we could be, all the while inviting ourselves into the Dojo owned by a viper and a rat." she takes the glass he poured and her smile broadened. "He must be quite the friend if you call him a 'rat'. And if I may add, you sir have nice taste." she says this with a soft chuckle. She looked up at the man before her, and took in his smiling and roguish features. He looked to be around her age, at least physically and she witnessed first hand how physically capable he was during his operation.

"The Beijio-Scardia Islands huh? It really is relaxing here, especially in this sunset, and with you." she says taking a sip from her saucer before lowering her hands again. The dish was emptied and her smiling face blushed a tad more. "Well, if we are as isolated as you say we are, then I guess we have no worries if we get a tad loud." She chuckled, placing her fingers upon her mouth. She didn't seem to mind the blood that now stained her kimono (left over from Ikai's operation), and she offered her dish to him so he may fill it. She grabbed the sake bottle lightly with her free hand. "Would you like me to keep a watch for dangerous little girls with toy swords?" she says teasingly, cocking her head to the right slightly causing her bangs to flow over her right eye.
Kanae Ootori
Kanae Ootori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:52 am

"Kidnapping is such a harsh word. I would rather say that I have merely extricated you from the prison that can be Beijio City. I mean you have said it yourself that you find this place to be relaxing. As for no one minding us getting loud...I think we can have as much fun as we want here." Ikai comments winking as he finishes talking. Ikai glanced around the room remembering the last time he was here when he was betting with Damian on his daughter's hand in marriage. Ikai sighed as he thought, "Those were the days..." eventually his eyes landed once again upon the woman that sat across the small table from him. She was in a blood stained outfit and was now becoming slightly red in the face from the sake. "Hmm...wonder how this conversation going to continue." Ikai thought to himself as he gently slid the sake bottle of Kanae's hand since she had never placed it on the table after taking and filling her own cup. Ikai grasped the sake bottle and while being gentle and slow slid the neck of the sake bottle through the tight grasp of Kanae's hand until it was once again free for him to use. The effort was harder than could be imagined as Kanae even though it seemed to be intent on drinking her sake and speaking with Ikai the sake bottle needed a little bit more 'cajoling' than one would ordinarily expect.

Ikai smirked commenting, "So that's how tight you hold on to things that you care about huh? Wonder if that's the same in all aspects of your life." Ikai was slightly aware that the dojo seemed to be a bit more dust covered than the last time he was there but he chalked it up to just a lazy Damian not taking care of the dojo while Izuna was on one of her journeys.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Ootori Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:29 pm

Ikai Boontai wrote:"Kidnapping is such a harsh word. I would rather say that I have merely extricated you from the prison that can be Beijio City. I mean you have said it yourself that you find this place to be relaxing. As for no one minding us getting loud...I think we can have as much fun as we want here." Ikai comments winking as he finishes talking.

She smiled. "Oh...so what your saying is that you rescued me...if so I think that may require a reward in the form of some sort of compensation," she says as she watches him struggle taking the sake gently from her hands. She looked at him with her blushed grin, and slowly and gently grabbed onto his wrist after he was done pouring his sake.

Ikai Boontai wrote:
Ikai smirked commenting, "So that's how tight you hold on to things that you care about huh? Wonder if that's the same in all aspects of your life."

She deepened her grin. "Hm. That's an astute observation... but...would you rather find out?" She asked, edging closer to him now, her salmon pink hair falling from her shoulder as she got a little closer, falling in front of her almost closed looking eyes. She could sense something...raw within him, a sort of energy and power and skill she didn't always see in men. She began to wonder, what he would look like without those pesky clothes in the way, so she could admire his handsome beauty on a more...personal level.
Kanae Ootori
Kanae Ootori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Kurogasa Dojo - Page 2 Empty 20 Months, 20 Covenants or 20 Excuses?

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:34 pm

Ikai felt his heartbeat speed up as Kanae came closer. In the back of his mind he felt a tug of guilt and remorse that he could not place now as he looked at the beautiful woman. In any other moment in his life this would be the time in which he would move onto the next step in the Ikai Method - but now; he shifts ever so slightly towards the entrance of the dojo. Taking a deep breath Ikai smirks and returns his focus to the woman pulling out a kunai. "In all my life i have not been short of words yet now I am finding myself speechless. Can you keep a secret?"

Without waiting for Kanae to speak Ikai moved back closer to the woman whispering in her ear, "This place feels familiar like a time long ago that was never able to move forward and yet I feel torn by the sorrow of my past with the joy of my present with you." After a brief pause Ikai disappeared in a puff of smoke, a voice seemingly coming from all sides of the dojo echoed, "Do you enjoy hide and seek?"
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Ootori Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:12 pm

Ikai Boontai wrote:Ikai felt his heartbeat speed up as Kanae came closer. In the back of his mind he felt a tug of guilt and remorse that he could not place now as he looked at the beautiful woman. In any other moment in his life this would be the time in which he would move onto the next step in the Ikai Method - but now; he shifts ever so slightly towards the entrance of the dojo. Taking a deep breath Ikai smirks and returns his focus to the woman pulling out a kunai. "In all my life i have not been short of words yet now I am finding myself speechless. Can you keep a secret?"

Without waiting for Kanae to speak Ikai moved back closer to the woman whispering in her ear, "This place feels familiar like a time long ago that was never able to move forward and yet I feel torn by the sorrow of my past with the joy of my present with you." After a brief pause Ikai disappeared in a puff of smoke, a voice seemingly coming from all sides of the dojo echoed, "Do you enjoy hide and seek?"

She turned to him, with a semi puzzled look before he vanished. "Hmm..." she hummed, then smiled, standing up. "Oh of course, but I warn you, I am good at seeking." She made her way out of the dojo, looking around. "I can keep a secret if you can tell me why you look so melancholic my dear?" she asked, and began her search.
Kanae Ootori
Kanae Ootori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2