Driftwood Cove

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Tegrok on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:59 am

Tegrok blinked back in confusion. "What do you mea-" he paused when he saw the woman as well. He blinked again. "Huh, that's odd... didn't even see her... how she slip in?" He asked himself out loud, when Blink warned him of the tresspasser's weapon. He spotted it and then turned back to Blink. "Hmm... perhaps it be best you sort it out with her. She see me loomin' over 'er, she may think I was gonna make' ah meal outa her!" he said with some distress. He used to eat people, but hadn't done that in... ages. He was a different frog man now, and it occurred to him that she may have slipped in when he went to bathe in the mineral water deeper in the cave given how this desert air dried his skin quick. "I'll be ova there..." he pointed, and headed into the random direction.
avatar
Tegrok
Private
Private

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Nova on Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:08 am

Nova's eyes blinked open from the conversation, the tones of which reverberated against her ear and stirred her into wakefulness. She sat up, her bosom bouncing with its weight as she stretched out her arms and yawned loudly. "Ah crap..." she started, wiping tears from her eyes. "Thats what you get for picking up odd strangers... you lose your bike, and you dream about dragons. Doesn't help my crazy ex is looking for me..." she says to herself, turning her head to the sound of crackling fire...

"Ara...?" Nova blinked, her wide eyes now upon a giant frog and a sexy woman in black leather. She blinked again, to be sure she wasn't dreaming within a dream again. When she pinched her cheek she was sure she was awake. She didn't know what to do, nor what to say to the pair staring wearily at her, so she remained quiet.
avatar
Nova
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 40
Join date : 2016-05-08

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 576,321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Roxanne Woolf on Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:14 am

Tegrok wrote:Tegrok blinked back in confusion. "What do you mea-" he paused when he saw the woman as well. He blinked again. "Huh, that's odd... didn't even see her... how she slip in?" He asked himself out loud, when Blink warned him of the tresspasser's weapon. He spotted it and then turned back to Blink. "Hmm... perhaps it be best you sort it out with her. She see me loomin' over 'er, she may think I was gonna make' ah meal outa her!" he said with some distress. He used to eat people, but hadn't done that in... ages. He was a different frog man now, and it occurred to him that she may have slipped in when he went to bathe in the mineral water deeper in the cave given how this desert air dried his skin quick. "I'll be ova there..." he pointed, and headed into the random direction.

"Probably a good idea-" Rox replied, but when her eyes returned to the red-head, she was now staring at a fully awake, wide eyed woman:

Nova wrote:Nova's eyes blinked open from the conversation, the tones of which reverberated against her ear and stirred her into wakefulness. She sat up, her bosom bouncing with its weight as she stretched out her arms and yawned loudly. "Ah crap..." she started, wiping tears from her eyes. "Thats what you get for picking up odd strangers... you lose your bike, and you dream about dragons. Doesn't help my crazy ex is looking for me..." she says to herself, turning her head to the sound of crackling fire...

"Ara...?" Nova blinked, her wide eyes now upon a giant frog and a sexy woman in black leather. She blinked again, to be sure she wasn't dreaming within a dream again. When she pinched her cheek she was sure she was awake. She didn't know what to do, nor what to say to the pair staring wearily at her, so she remained quiet.

"Shit..." she spat under her breath, nervous about how this biker chick would react to Tegrok. She had to act quick so she put up her arms and smiled warmly as possible. "Oi," she began. "Fancy that! Meeting another pretty gal like myself out in the boonies? What. Are. The. Odds!" She began, making something up as she went. She took a step towards her. "Oh, I'm Blink, this here is Tegrok," she introduced quickly, her hands motioning to herself, before pointing to Teg when she introduced him. "How about you? Got a name?" She asked.
avatar
Roxanne Woolf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Tegrok on Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:16 am

Tegrok turned with some horror to see he could not hide himself now. He remained still and not threatening, setting the crate down which had revealed the red hot red head. "Are ya lost?" He offered, unsure what to say or do at the moment, gulping with anxiety that she may overreact.
avatar
Tegrok
Private
Private

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Nova on Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:17 am

Nova blinked her long dark lashes, and looked between both Blink and Tegrok for a moment, before she quickly drew her shotgun. "I'm the one robbing you both blind." she says in a bored manner.
avatar
Nova
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 40
Join date : 2016-05-08

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 576,321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Roxanne Woolf on Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:19 am

Blink... blinked. "...what?" she asked, somewhat confused, sweat trailing down the side of her long neck, her long lashes fluttering as the woman raised her shotgun at them. "You... can't be serious..."
avatar
Roxanne Woolf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Tegrok on Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:22 am

Teg stood there confused. "Rob... us? Are ya sunstroked gal? DO I LOOK LIKE I RUN A SUPERMARKET?!" He exhaled, arms thrown up in the air, his neck bulging with anger veins. Around them was a simple, primitive forge, some metal, hammers and anvils, but nothing really of value. Even the weapon he was working on was crude. Save for some of the crates filled with bullets for firearms like Blink's revolver and this thief's shotgun, not much of value was stored there; he only frequented this spot every other month!
avatar
Tegrok
Private
Private

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Nova on Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:26 am

Nova stood up now, bosom bouncy. "I can see that frog legs, now shut it before I pop ya in the face. I'm hungry so don't tempt me!" She says with drool dripping from the corner of her mouth. Ironic, unbeknownst to her her own statement, considering what Tegrok feared when he found Nova. She then turned to the woman. "Ya heard me. Dead serious." she threatens, shotgun held from the hip. She approached and stuffs the barrel between Blink's generously endowed bosom, causing the breasts to jiggle behind the tube top like top. "Hmm... you're quite stacked yourself. I'll take any bras you have on ya, as well as the keys to the vehicle you came here on." She ordered. "Also any spare cash, or valuables. Weapons, etc." she added.
avatar
Nova
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 40
Join date : 2016-05-08

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 576,321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Roxanne Woolf on Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:30 am

Nova wrote:Nova stood up now, bosom bouncy. "I can see that frog legs, now shut it before I pop ya in the face. I'm hungry so don't tempt me!" She says with drool dripping from the corner of her mouth. Ironic, unbeknownst to her her own statement, considering what Tegrok feared when he found Nova. She then turned to the woman. "Ya heard me. Dead serious." she threatens, shotgun held from the hip. She approached and stuffs the barrel between Blink's generously endowed bosom, causing the breasts to jiggle behind the tube top like top. "Hmm... you're quite stacked yourself. I'll take any bras you have on ya, as well as the keys to the vehicle you came here on." She ordered. "Also any spare cash, or valuables. Weapons, etc." she added.

Roxanne's eyebrows twitched as her bosom was probed by the snub barrels of this wench's double barrel shotgun, her hand's up. "How unfortunate, I don't own any." She replied in a mockingly smart tone. "Same goes for a vehicle. I walked here." She added, before shaking her head and turning to Teg. "Wh-why am I even entertaining this? Teg, can't you just, I dunno, eat her?" she asked. "I know its not your thing, but seriously she's up for five seconds and I'm already tempted to hand her ass to her!" She complained.
avatar
Roxanne Woolf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Tegrok on Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:33 am

Teg blinked at the thief's response, and found a shiver had run down the length of his spine from her remark. "Frog...legs?" He blinked again, when Blink asked him to eat this thief. He shrugged. "It... would kinda defeat the purpose, won't it? Here we are trying to help her and she wants to rob us of which we don't have?" He asked, before his tongue spat quickly out of his mouth, wrapping around the red-head's arms and torso, pinning them at her hips! He began to draw her quickly back into his awaiting maw, hoping he wasn't about to be shot for his sneak attack...
avatar
Tegrok
Private
Private

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Nova on Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:39 am

Roxanne Woolf wrote:
Nova wrote:Nova stood up now, bosom bouncy. "I can see that frog legs, now shut it before I pop ya in the face. I'm hungry so don't tempt me!" She says with drool dripping from the corner of her mouth. Ironic, unbeknownst to her her own statement, considering what Tegrok feared when he found Nova. She then turned to the woman. "Ya heard me. Dead serious." she threatens, shotgun held from the hip. She approached and stuffs the barrel between Blink's generously endowed bosom, causing the breasts to jiggle behind the tube top like top. "Hmm... you're quite stacked yourself. I'll take any bras you have on ya, as well as the keys to the vehicle you came here on." She ordered. "Also any spare cash, or valuables. Weapons, etc." she added.

Roxanne's eyebrows twitched as her bosom was probed by the snub barrels of this wench's double barrel shotgun, her hand's up. "How unfortunate, I don't own any." She replied in a mockingly smart tone. "Same goes for a vehicle. I walked here." She added, before shaking her head and turning to Teg. "Wh-why am I even entertaining this? Teg, can't you just, I dunno, eat her?" she asked. "I know its not your thing, but seriously she's up for five seconds and I'm already tempted to hand her ass to her!" She complained.

Nova pressed the shotgun harder against Blink's chest. "Har har. Don't be a smart ass. You can't have walked here, no one is that stupid." She mocked, as Blink asked the frogman to eat her. A chill ran down her spine this time, and thus she turned her gun on the frog. "Try it-"

Tegrok wrote:Teg blinked at the thief's response, and found a shiver had run down the length of his spine from her remark. "Frog...legs?" He blinked again, when Blink asked him to eat this thief. He shrugged. "It... would kinda defeat the purpose, won't it? Here we are trying to help her and she wants to rob us of which we don't have?" He asked, before his tongue spat quickly out of his mouth, wrapping around the red-head's arms and torso, pinning them at her hips! He began to draw her quickly back into his awaiting maw, hoping he wasn't about to be shot for his sneak attack...

She blinked as her arms were pinned at her sides by a stretch of pink, slimy texture she could feel against her bare stomach given the unzipped nature of her leather riding suit. "Eh?!" She cried, flustered, her eyes down on the tongue, before at the gaping maw of the frogman! She was still in a position to shoot him, so she ground her heels into the cave floor and pulled both triggers towards his direction!

BOOM!
avatar
Nova
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 40
Join date : 2016-05-08

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 576,321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Roxanne Woolf on Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:47 am

BOOM!

The shotgun exploded as it fell from the thief's hands, for when she turned her attention on Teg, Blink drove her leg against the thief's stomach, and her boot fell upon the top of the barrels of her weapon, forcing it to the floor of the cave with a loud booming bang as it set off without harming any of them. As for the red head... Blink smiled playfully and waved 'good bye' as she was drawn head first into Tegrok's large maw up to her hips! She watched as the would be thief wiggled there, and began to inspect the thief's gear. "Well I think our charity is wasted on someone like her, Teg." she began, using a crate to stand up on so she could be level with her frog friend's head. She began to pat the unknown red head's hips and thighs and curvy ass for any potential info on her while she was at the mercy of Tegrok's maw. "Still, she's a fat one. Looks like you may have struck gold with this one~" She tortuously teased, slapping the woman's jiggly ass as she kicked and struggled! She resumed her search all the while.
avatar
Roxanne Woolf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Nova on Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:57 am

Nova's eyes widened as she felt the blow against her stomach, and felt tears well up when she saw the shotgun fall from her hands! She watched as Blink waved 'good bye' to her in an almost comical fashion that pissed her off. Arms bound, and her body stunned, she could then only watch the frog's large maw get bigger and darker before she was engulfed in a wet, humid environment.

GLOMPH!!

She blinked, her breasts filling out the maw and flattening against Teg's tongue, her head facing a gaping throat ahead of her! "HOLYFUCKINTWELVE!!!" She shrieked, kicking and wiggling, feeling the frog's lips wrapped around her torso, her curvy rear pumping with her shapely yet slender legs! She kicked and pedaled fiercely outside the maw, her large red eyes wincing from the mouth interior's slimy texture! "Please! Don't do this guys, I didn't mean it I'm starving, tired, thirsty and need to get out of here!" She tried to explain, but muffled by the flab of amphibious flesh, only her voice echoing back at her from the ribbed tunnel of throat ahead of her!

She could feel the woman's hands upon her body, searching her pockets and slapping her ass with lewd commentary, albeit muffled herself. In one of the pockets, she would find a folded bit of grid paper and a phone. A flare gun hanging above her ass and a fanny pack containing other items, but lacked a general Identification. "Lemme go!!" She screamed.
avatar
Nova
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 40
Join date : 2016-05-08

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 576,321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Tegrok on Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:20 am

Tegrok had reeled the woman quicker, from the surprise he got from the boom of her weapon discharging! SHLIP!!! OMPH

He could feel her, taste her inside his maw! It was... a familiar yet alien feeling and texture to have sitting in his maw. While Blink turned out the intruder's pockets, Teg did his best to remain vigilant and not relapse after years of going off the mortal diet. He couldn't help but compliment that she had a... pleasant taste. He did, however, keep her held there as a prisoner of sorts, till he and Blink figured out what to do with her, or at least till she calmed down. He could barely hear her muffled cries himself, and grumbles at Blink's bullying to the would be thief. He couldn't speak so he remained quiet and kept a firm hold on the thief in the mean time.
avatar
Tegrok
Private
Private

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Roxanne Woolf on Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:36 pm

Blink had a quick look over the items she removed from the woman. "No name, or ID... welp, not much else use for you now, thief." She says in a matter of fact way, before grabbing the woman by her ankles and pushed her long, sexy legs through the threshold of Teg's lips! Once stuffed into the maw up to her ankles, she pushed on the soles of the nameless redhead's feet, Blink's hands covered in saliva as they too, cross the creature's lips! She drew them out, slime trails webbing her fingers as she swats it off. "Yuck, heh." she chuckled, looking to Teg. "She's all yours now Teg. Enjoy your meal." she says with a wink. She then begins to look over the items she found on the woman's person, taking a seat on the crate now. "Hmm... what is all this stuff? Looks like some sort of coordinates."
avatar
Roxanne Woolf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Nova on Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:26 pm

Nova, inside the maw, was reminded of her ex now. Of their nights of kinky sex, and how he'd engulf her similarly. She was getting hot and bothered by the predicament now, clenching her thick thighs close as she did her best not to show her desire. She gulped, flustered by the voracious antics of the creature, it was just unfortunate that this wasn't a sexy situation, but rather a life or death situation! "Please..." she panted, her right hand down on her exposed naval, wanting to slip her fingers down behind the crotch seam of her leather riding outfit which was outside the maw. "I... was desperate, if you both allow me to explain..." she gasped again, huffing as she felt incredibly turned on by the hot and sweaty environment now. She kicked her legs weakly outside, so she wouldn't cum so quickly, but soon found her head pressing against the back of the throat! "AHHH!" She cried, wide eyed, feeling wet in multiple ways now that her hips, her jiggly ass and thighs slipped in! She wiggled her ankles, her hands pressing against the sides of the frog's inner cheeks! "Wh-what are you doing?!" She screamed. She then realized they stripped her of her map, and equipment! "Wait, don't eat me we can really work something out! I have a map to-ahh!" She cried suddenly, feeling her feet pushed through the lips of the creature. To keep herself from being swallowed, as her head was now slipping into the ribbed hollow, she bunched her knees up, her thighs pressing against the sides of her torso, with her boot's ankles pressing out the cheeks to help keep her in place. "WAIT!" She gasped, her hand now slipping behind her jumpsuit, her fingers rubbing her fleshy lips of her flower at last. She had a goofy look plastered on her face in spite it all, and couldn't help but get off a little...

"I can explain, the coordinates! I'm sorry, please lemme out and I'll explain, keep my weapons I don't care!!" She shrieked. She didn't want to die here!
avatar
Nova
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 40
Join date : 2016-05-08

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 576,321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Tegrok on Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:44 pm

Roxanne Woolf wrote:Blink had a quick look over the items she removed from the woman. "No name, or ID... welp, not much else use for you now, thief." She says in a matter of fact way, before grabbing the woman by her ankles and pushed her long, sexy legs through the threshold of Teg's lips! Once stuffed into the maw up to her ankles, she pushed on the soles of the nameless redhead's feet, Blink's hands covered in saliva as they too, cross the creature's lips! She drew them out, slime trails webbing her fingers as she swats it off. "Yuck, heh." she chuckled, looking to Teg. "She's all yours now Teg. Enjoy your meal." she says with a wink. She then begins to look over the items she found on the woman's person, taking a seat on the crate now. "Hmm... what is all this stuff? Looks like some sort of coordinates."

"OMPH!!" Teg's eyes bulged out, surprised by Blink's aggressive push! The poor, sexy red head was drawn fully into his mouth, and could feel her bunch up inside his mouth, which salivated heavily now. Teg didn't want to swallow, but with her fully in his mouth, she was being coated with much of the sticky wet fluid. He could taste her salty, sweaty skin and... pheromones? Was she... in his mouth?! He was confused by this, as its not a reaction he was used to, but couldn't help but lap at her crotch now as her creamy fluids were delicious. He could hear her speaking somewhat, and shook out of the bliss. "That wahs mean, Blihnk!" He tried, his mouth still full as he spoke, flashes of the now slimy red head would appear along with her voice which was clear between movements of his lips. "Come ohn, lesh, give the lassh a break, kay?" He asked, saliva dribbled over his rubbery jaw, his cheeks bulging with thick saliva and the woman's frantic movements. "Shesh... trying to sayth shomething...about her shtuff." he continued, his jaws compressing against the red head's back, and his tongue lathering her crotch, and curled around the fullness of her buttocks, getting a feel of their smooth rounded hills. The leather was gleaming and glistened like latex in his maw, catching light as he spoke to Blink about the woman's fate.
avatar
Tegrok
Private
Private

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Roxanne Woolf on Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:02 am

Blink raised a brow to Teg's words, looking not so amused by his responses. "Teg, honey? Didn't anyone ever tell ya not to speak," she began, dropping from the crate, her high heels, both of them, slammed onto his squishy toes below! The pain would, in theory, jolt him to widen his throat and mouth, which she coaxed open thanks to her fall onto his feet. "...with your mouth full of food?" She says rubbing his squishy, wet stomach. She then began to peruse the items proper. "Coordinates... but for what though?" She asked out loud, not interested in asking Red who was no doubt now entering Teg's belly.
avatar
Roxanne Woolf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Nova on Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:23 am

Nova closed her eyes, still trying to plead her case as the mouth opened and closed with the frog's jaw movements. "Woaaah, aaaaah!" She continued to gasp and whine between chats. Her body like a ship amidst a stormy sea- aka, at its mercy!

"Its for a treasure, my ex's gangs... cash!" she exhaled, hearing Blink's confusion for the coordinates. "If youuuu----ooooo~<3" she cooed, feeling the tongue on her crotch now! Her wet pussy was leaking fluids from her antics, biting her lower lip, Nova's lidded red eyes were glazed with bliss, that she was not privy of her fate till it was already over.

Roxanne Woolf wrote:Blink raised a brow to Teg's words, looking not so amused by his responses. "Teg, honey? Didn't anyone ever tell ya not to speak," she began, dropping from the crate, her high heels, both of them, slammed onto his squishy toes below! The pain would, in theory, jolt him to widen his throat and mouth, which she coaxed open thanks to her fall onto his feet. "...with your mouth full of food?" She says rubbing his squishy, wet stomach. She then began to peruse the items proper. "Coordinates... but for what though?" She asked out loud, not interested in asking Red who was no doubt now entering Teg's belly.

Nova blinked, when she found her bunched up body had tilted forwards, her head, shoulders and bunched up knees inside the throat! "Woaaaaaah!!!" She gasped, unable to do anything but flail with only one arm, since the ribbed roof was tight against her back, the tongue flicking her unintentionally forward into the pit!! "OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA------" She screamed, her voice muffled as she was swallowed. Her body teetered, sliding into the gaping hole in the back of the maw, her body tightly packed and greased with sticky wet saliva allowed her to pass easily. "---aaaaaah!!" She cried, feeling the throat ripple around her curvaceous, bunched up form as it travels slowly down his short, blubbery neck! She did get stuck though, the throat unsure what to do with the thicc new arrival! She wiggled, barely able to in the tight confines which embossed his neck outside, screaming as she stares into the humid abyss below!
avatar
Nova
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 40
Join date : 2016-05-08

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 576,321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Tegrok on Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:37 pm

Nova wrote:Nova closed her eyes, still trying to plead her case as the mouth opened and closed with the frog's jaw movements. "Woaaah, aaaaah!" She continued to gasp and whine between chats. Her body like a ship amidst a stormy sea- aka, at its mercy!

"Its for a treasure, my ex's gangs... cash!" she exhaled, hearing Blink's confusion for the coordinates. "If youuuu----ooooo~<3" she cooed, feeling the tongue on her crotch now! Her wet pussy was leaking fluids from her antics, biting her lower lip, Nova's lidded red eyes were glazed with bliss, that she was not privy of her fate till it was already over.

Roxanne Woolf wrote:Blink raised a brow to Teg's words, looking not so amused by his responses. "Teg, honey? Didn't anyone ever tell ya not to speak," she began, dropping from the crate, her high heels, both of them, slammed onto his squishy toes below! The pain would, in theory, jolt him to widen his throat and mouth, which she coaxed open thanks to her fall onto his feet. "...with your mouth full of food?" She says rubbing his squishy, wet stomach. She then began to peruse the items proper. "Coordinates... but for what though?" She asked out loud, not interested in asking Red who was no doubt now entering Teg's belly.

Nova blinked, when she found her bunched up body had tilted forwards, her head, shoulders and bunched up knees inside the throat! "Woaaaaaah!!!" She gasped, unable to do anything but flail with only one arm, since the ribbed roof was tight against her back, the tongue flicking her unintentionally forward into the pit!! "OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA------" She screamed, her voice muffled as she was swallowed. Her body teetered, sliding into the gaping hole in the back of the maw, her body tightly packed and greased with sticky wet saliva allowed her to pass easily. "---aaaaaah!!" She cried, feeling the throat ripple around her curvaceous, bunched up form as it travels slowly down his short, blubbery neck! She did get stuck though, the throat unsure what to do with the thicc new arrival! She wiggled, barely able to in the tight confines which embossed his neck outside, screaming as she stares into the humid abyss below!

Teg's eyes bulged from the pain as Blink dropped those sharp heels on his squishy toes! "ULP---" he instinctively swallowed, the poor red head was lodged in his throat, disabling his ability to breathe! She was a big meal, only a couple inches shorter than Blink (without her heels), so there was a lot of meat to account for!:



Since she was bunched up with her chest bent over her knees in a triple bend, her thick, mortal layer bulged out his throat entirely, her feminine shape embossing his neck! Can't.... BREATHE!! He mentally shouted, physically unable to as his hands clawed at his neck! He could feel her solid, yet squishy form suspended in his throbbing neck, the swollen bulge wiggled in frantic jerks. He had no choice. His face contorted, his wide eyes filmed over with a translucent slit as he strained, his lips peeled back into a snarl as the moisture of his rubbery flesh glistened his green skin.

"ULP...ULP...GLICK--" His throat pulsed with his three powerful swallows, the saliva in his mouth drained down to aid in pushing the unfortunate red head the rest of the way down. Almost... there! He thought, feeling her still straining to cooperate, wanting to breathe badly now! "---GLUPPP!" After a powerful swallow, his hands clutching his neck upward, the bulge of the intruder slowly descended, vanishing as she wiggled into the sphincter, her body lifting and vanishing above Teg's blubbery breasts.

Splash~

There was a muffled, contained sounding splash as his belly bounced with its new occupant, Teg's eyes rolled back, and the film lifted as he gasped and sighed, holding onto the bench in front of his forge for support! "Hah...hah...ha...!" He panted, while his stomach made gurgling and sloshing sounds, the woman inside's movements were putting his digestive systems in overdrive! "D-dammit BLINK!--" He paused: "BLECH!!!" He belches, with wide eyed surprise, the burp was loud enough to ring throughout the cavern! He could smell his unintentional prey's scent off his moist breath, which made him blush a little. "I sworn off--URP--humans, 'member? Wh-URP-why you do that?!" He asked, shocked and angry at his raven haired guest, his horned like brows furrowed with anger as he looked down at her with his hands on his hips. All the while, the red head was left at the mercy of his bobbing belly...
avatar
Tegrok
Private
Private

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Roxanne Woolf on Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:42 pm

Blink didn't look too concerned, only looking over her shoulder at him with her lidded, crystal blue eyes. "Teg, she tried robbing us. With a loaded gun. She tried to shoot you, she threatened us," she started, folding the coordinate map as she turned to face him as he started belching. "She was obviously up to no good. Besides, you can eat a mortal or two, we're not going out of style yet." she teased with a ruby red smirk. "And your face betrays you honey, you enjoyed eating her." she winked, popping up her phone and snapping a shot of his face quickly before it changed, turning it around to show that his face was oddly a reddish hue. "She's not gonna be missed." she added, patting the stomach of the creature tenderly.
avatar
Roxanne Woolf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Nova on Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:12 pm

Tegrok wrote:Teg's eyes bulged from the pain as Blink dropped those sharp heels on his squishy toes! "ULP---" he instinctively swallowed, the poor red head was lodged in his throat, disabling his ability to breathe! She was a big meal, only a couple inches shorter than Blink (without her heels), so there was a lot of meat to account for!:



Since she was bunched up with her chest bent over her knees in a triple bend, her thick, mortal layer bulged out his throat entirely, her feminine shape embossing his neck! Can't.... BREATHE!! He mentally shouted, physically unable to as his hands clawed at his neck! He could feel her solid, yet squishy form suspended in his throbbing neck, the swollen bulge wiggled in frantic jerks. He had no choice. His face contorted, his wide eyes filmed over with a translucent slit as he strained, his lips peeled back into a snarl as the moisture of his rubbery flesh glistened his green skin.

"ULP...ULP...GLICK--" His throat pulsed with his three powerful swallows, the saliva in his mouth drained down to aid in pushing the unfortunate red head the rest of the way down. Almost... there! He thought, feeling her still straining to cooperate, wanting to breathe badly now! "---GLUPPP!" After a powerful swallow, his hands clutching his neck upward, the bulge of the intruder slowly descended, vanishing as she wiggled into the sphincter, her body lifting and vanishing above Teg's blubbery breasts.

Splash~

There was a muffled, contained sounding splash as his belly bounced with its new occupant, Teg's eyes rolled back, and the film lifted as he gasped and sighed, holding onto the bench in front of his forge for support! "Hah...hah...ha...!" He panted, while his stomach made gurgling and sloshing sounds, the woman inside's movements were putting his digestive systems in overdrive! "D-dammit BLINK!--" He paused: "BLECH!!!" He belches, with wide eyed surprise, the burp was loud enough to ring throughout the cavern! He could smell his unintentional prey's scent off his moist breath, which made him blush a little. "I sworn off--URP--humans, 'member? Wh-URP-why you do that?!" He asked, shocked and angry at his raven haired guest, his horned like brows furrowed with anger as he looked down at her with his hands on his hips. All the while, the red head was left at the mercy of his bobbing belly...

"Wait-- I can give you money!!" the twenty five year old Nova screamed, her large red eyes wavering as she hung there precariously and stuck with her knees pressed into her tits and her head angled ahead of them, with one hand on her crotch, and the other ahead of her, unable to do shit given her tight confines within the ribbed throat. She wiggled her ass, feeling her heels pressing against the cheeks of her rump. Nesyn's Love, I'm getting hot and bothered in here... why now? I should be afraid! I'm gonna die!! She mentally screamed, her pussy still leaking fluids due to her playful fingers. "I...hah.. am trying to help~" she gasped, feeling the frog's hands manipulate her body within his throat from the outside, the thin walls allowed some light to shine in for her, so she could see the shape of his alien like hands as they massaged his throat, trying to ease her down. His saliva now began to rush down, and his throat continued to ripple and tighten and loosen as he swallowed repetitively.

"Ogh...aaaaahs!" She gasped unintelligibly, cumming while the air was being forced out of her lungs due to the tightness of the throat! Her body seemed to gain momentum again in this moment of simple mindedness, and she was picking up more as she was swallowed whole and alive! Darkness rushed past her, the ribbed throat was short, and dragging across it made her bountiful flesh jiggle. She felt her head hit something hard and fleshy, before tightness. Then her body was eased into a chamber mostly filled with fluid, eliciting a loud SPLASH!

She could still hardly move, the tight rippling walls around her jiggled greedily as she tried to focus her eyes on any sources of light. Putrid air assaulted her nose, and she gasped, wheezed as her dripping wet head popped up from the acids of the stomach! "Ahaaa!!" She cried, wincing, her arms now free and her hands pressing on the pounding walls. Her leather riding suit was slick, wet, glossy in the gradually illuminated stomach. She could feel the walls squish against her, bat her down to the fluids as if to say 'keep down!' to her wriggling, frantically shaking body. "Fuck, FUCK!" She shrieked, pounding her fist on the stomach, trying to stretch her legs out, but the stomach lining would have nothing of that!

"Hey, I can't die like this! You guys are in danger, my ex boyfriend will kill you if he finds those coordinates! Lemme out and I can lead you to the cash! Please, I'm begging ya!!" she whined, pounding on the walls, her face pressed up against it.

Roxanne Woolf wrote:Blink didn't look too concerned, only looking over her shoulder at him with her lidded, crystal blue eyes. "Teg, she tried robbing us. With a loaded gun. She tried to shoot you, she threatened us," she started, folding the coordinate map as she turned to face him as he started belching. "She was obviously up to no good. Besides, you can eat a mortal or two, we're not going out of style yet." she teased with a ruby red smirk. "And your face betrays you honey, you enjoyed eating her." she winked, popping up her phone and snapping a shot of his face quickly before it changed, turning it around to show that his face was oddly a reddish hue. "She's not gonna be missed." she added, patting the stomach of the creature tenderly.

Nova felt something press against her face, and realized it was a hand. Half remembering the image of the aptly named 'Blink', she growled, and decided to bite at her hand though the lining and thin rubbery flesh! "Biiiitch!" She screamed, muffled though thanks to the flesh in her mouth!
avatar
Nova
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 40
Join date : 2016-05-08

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 576,321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Tegrok on Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:20 pm

Roxanne Woolf wrote:Blink didn't look too concerned, only looking over her shoulder at him with her lidded, crystal blue eyes. "Teg, she tried robbing us. With a loaded gun. She tried to shoot you, she threatened us," she started, folding the coordinate map as she turned to face him as he started belching. "She was obviously up to no good. Besides, you can eat a mortal or two, we're not going out of style yet." she teased with a ruby red smirk. "And your face betrays you honey, you enjoyed eating her." she winked, popping up her phone and snapping a shot of his face quickly before it changed, turning it around to show that his face was oddly a reddish hue. "She's not gonna be missed." she added, patting the stomach of the creature tenderly.

Teg frowned. "Still... didn't have to be..." he looked down, watching his stomach squirm, before waving his hands around the pot belly. "...THIS way!" He grumbled. "That isn't the point-URP-ribbit, Blink!" He shouted on her coy response, knowing full well he didn't want to be like his cousins from the pod in Shi No Shima. Upon looking at the reflection of his image, her looked away flustered. "Well... she was tasty. I admit... kinda like a filet mignon compared to the things I've eaten before her. A bit of a literal 'kick' too, heh, Red Heads..." He chuckled, rubbing his stomach gingerly as well. He then turned to Blink and sighed. "Well, before I swallowed, I heard something about a treasure? Or stash of cash related to the coordinates? I can't really tell. She's saying something now too, if you listen hard enough, but I can't rightly make it out. Too much noise, she's kicking up too much of me fluids." He says with a frown, before yelping! "OW OW OW!! She's biting me, she's bitin' me!!" He screamed.
avatar
Tegrok
Private
Private

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Roxanne Woolf on Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:22 pm

Blink smirked. "Pervert," she rolled her eyes. When he spoke of cash... she was getting quite interested. "Hmm... perhaps we should let her ou-OW OW OW!" she screamed too, feeling something clamp onto her right pinky and hand! She glances over, noticing the face of the woman embossing the rubbery flesh of the stomach, her mouth clamped around her hand! "Yah yah, she's biting me too!!" She screamed, before drawing one of her revolver's with her free hand, and pistol whipped the bulging face with a heavy SMACK!
avatar
Roxanne Woolf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Nova on Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:28 pm

Nova could feel her world rumble as she affected both Blink and Teg! "HEH HEH SERVES YOU BASTARDS RIGHT!!" She screamed between clenched jaws, when she suddenly felt dull pain ripple through her body. She winced, wondering what the hell it was, when she felt it again and again against the right side of her head.

CRACK!

She suddenly couldn't feel much of anything, save warm fluid running down the side of her head from another blunt force blow that had to work its way between strikes thanks to Tegrok's belly. Her jaw went lax and she slipped back into the belly, dizzy and unwell. "Ugh...." she winced, her vision blurry. "Ow...ow....Blub~" she moaned, till her head fell into the pool of acids, kicking up bubbles. She was like that for a few moments before she shot back up, her head in complete pain as she realized her predicament again! "I'm eaten, I'm a fucking steak?!" She questioned, blood flowing down her neck from her wound, kicking and punching the walls around her out of frustration!
avatar
Nova
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 40
Join date : 2016-05-08

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 576,321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum