Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the halls of the King

2 posters

Go down

In the halls of the King Empty In the halls of the King

Post  Lady Haru Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:10 am

Lady Haru awoke after what felt like countless hours of sleep. She was laying upon a bed of silk and a plush cushion. The room was large and ornate, and she couldn't recall how she got here. There was a large gold door in front of her. "Hello?" she called out, raising an eyebrow under the mask. She stood up brushing herself off as she walks over to the door. It then hit her why she was here, a man by Thallius Black had hired her for her 'special services'. She had been drugged before being brought here, and as far as she could tell she had been unmolested during transit. Apparently this was supposed to be some sort of king. She grinned, licking her painted lips ever so slowly. "Oh, this is going to be a cakewalk. Easy cash, even if the by way of transit was a little...extreme." she thought, before taking out a small pocket mirror and made sure she looked her best. Adjusting her jiggling breasts she puts the mirror away and smiles as she seductively opened the doors, swinging them inwards, pushing them slowly and posing as she did. "Knock, Knock...Mmhmm" she giggled playfully entering the next chamber.
Lady Haru
Lady Haru
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

In the halls of the King Empty Re: In the halls of the King

Post  Thallius Black Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:44 pm

When the gilded door's were open wide, what was revealed to the beautiful woman was a wide and open space that seemed to be lined from wall to wall with silk and seemed to be a maze of thick but translucent gauze like curtains. You could only see perhaps a foot or two beyond one of the curtains before the translucent materials lined up into a solid wall of beige. As Lady Haru pushed forwards through the maze, she would eventually come across a large almost harem like bed made of gold and layered with a lush and extravagant bed of a red quilted material that looked soft and inviting. Upon it, laying on his side behind the thin curtains was a large pale creature who appeared to be half man and half snake. He had red silky hair and red hardened scales that made up the serpentine body that descended from his torso down. A red felt long tabard-like loin cloth of sorts was held around his human waist and tied with the bestial cord made of ivory teeth and claws. Gold claw like figures were attached to the rear flap of the tabard. His serpentine underbelly was opalescent white, shining and glinting beautifully in the dim light as she had halted her approach. His horns were now like the antlers of an eastern dragon, and they jutted out from his head like a crown. Long red fingernails like claws that were stroking the chin line of his face where tiny bristles of red formed a thin faded beard.

His large golden dragon-like eyes fell upon Lady Haru's lovely if not heavenly body. A large grin formed upon his face. He takes his right hand and extends it out to her, almost lazily he flexed his fingers towards him, beckoning her towards him. "His Royal Highness would like you to come forth, he has a little trouble seeing you while lounging so relaxed and comfortable." he says to the woman. This was a flat lie, he could see her pretty fine where she was standing; and not just her shapely thighs and breasts, but he could see the tiniest of blemishes that made her look even more arousing, like the small almost unseen mole that was so devilishly hidden on the underside of her left breast which he spotted when she turned. He was almost sure that she herself was unaware of it, but it did not matter. The little things were quite enjoyable for King Black, but he wanted to do more than simply see her, he did hire her after all.

Thallius Black
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Haru Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:55 pm

Despite years of training, Lady Haru's lower jaw slightly unhinged in awe at the creature before her. He could definitely be described as quite beautiful, for...what ever he was. She blinked behind her mask, her reddish brown eyes meeting his large golden gaze. She remained where she stood for a moment, trying to assess and play back what the handsome creature had just asked her since she was still taking his form in. "What in the Seven Hells is this creature?" she asked herself, blinking; oblivious to his hand gestures beckoning her closer.

She looked at his thick serpentine body, which at it's thickest could probably be as wide as a grand oak. He was quite well manicured for a creature to where she came from, would probably only exist in the passages of a book if anyone dared had the originality to think it up. She felt her lips run dry, and she didn't know if she should be scared of such a beast. "M-My Lord?" she asked shaking her head with a pout, looking and sounding confused to be before him. "This..is this the King that hired my services?" she asked herself again, probably for the third or fourth time. It was...odd. No servants and all to provide for this 'King'. This world was indeed quite alien compared to the one she was used to.
Lady Haru
Lady Haru
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Thallius Black Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:45 pm

Lady Haru wrote:Despite years of training, Lady Haru's lower jaw slightly unhinged in awe at the creature before her. He could definitely be described as quite beautiful, for...what ever he was. She blinked behind her mask, her reddish brown eyes meeting his large golden gaze. She remained where she stood for a moment, trying to assess and play back what the handsome creature had just asked her since she was still taking his form in. "What in the Seven Hells is this creature?" she asked herself, blinking; oblivious to his hand gestures beckoning her closer.

She looked at his thick serpentine body, which at it's thickest could probably be as wide as a grand oak. He was quite well manicured for a creature to where she came from, would probably only exist in the passages of a book if anyone dared had the originality to think it up. She felt her lips run dry, and she didn't know if she should be scared of such a beast. "M-My Lord?" she asked shaking her head with a pout, looking and sounding confused to be before him. "This..is this the King that hired my services?" she asked herself again, probably for the third or fourth time. It was...odd. No servants and all to provide for this 'King'. This world was indeed quite alien compared to the one she was used to.

He smiled at her confusion. He could sense her heart beat increase, and could smell the epinephrine beginning to slowly course through her veins, the tell-tale signs and subtle release of pheromones that indicated she was unintentionally making a decision on whether or not to flee or stay. He chuckled, slowly uncoiling his tail he manipulated a vase filled with red wine and filled a small glass before he picked that up with his tail and gently brought it before the beautiful Courtesan. "The King can tell you were not expecting someone like himself. He understands how some mortals may feel predisposed to fear or confusion once in his presence. He understands, and is grateful that you have not left his heavenly presence." He says with a nod to the drink. "He invites you to drink from his favorite wine. He also invites you to relax, sit with him, the King doesn't bite. " he says with a smile, gesturing his arm towards the bed in which he lay. He moved one of his coils over, allowing her easy access to the bed and offered the space beside him. "King Thallius Black asks if his serpentine nature is a problem for you, Divine Lady Haru." he asks this raising an eyebrow, the tip of his tail still extending the glass of wine for the Geisha.

Thallius Black
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Haru Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:01 pm

Thallius Black wrote:
He chuckled, slowly uncoiling his tail he manipulated a vase filled with red wine and filled a small glass before he picked that up with his tail and gently brought it before the beautiful Courtesan. "The King can tell you were not expecting someone like himself. He understands how some mortals may feel predisposed to fear or confusion once in his presence. He understands, and is grateful that you have not left his heavenly presence." He says with a nod to the drink. "He invites you to drink from his favorite wine. He also invites you to relax, sit with him, the King doesn't bite. " he says with a smile, gesturing his arm towards the bed in which he lay. He moved one of his coils over, allowing her easy access to the bed and offered the space beside him.

Well of course someone would feel fear or confusion, there was a half-man-half-snake lounging before her speaking in the third person offering wine to her with his tail! If it were not for her training she'd possibly would have passed out already, then again it was a wonder her training had got her this far! She shook her head, and blinked rapidly as if waking from a daydream. He asked her to sit beside him, and said he doesn't bite. Snakes bite... snakes bite all the time...

She pouted, clearing her throat before finally speaking to the man-beast. "Well... I was certainly not expecting to be met with a... handsome serpent such as yourself." she said gently and politely. "When I was told that I'd been hired for the services of a King, I had expected a mortal one, please forgive my judging nature... I am still getting used to this world." she says to him, coughing lightly into her sleeve, her face blushing with embarrassment.

Thallius Black wrote:
"King Thallius Black asks if his serpentine nature is a problem for you, Divine Lady Haru." he asks this raising an eyebrow, the tip of his tail still extending the glass of wine for the Geisha.

Her eyes widen, and she takes note of the glass of wine again, gently taking it from him with a bow before she allowed herself to sip from it. It was not bad to be honest. She blinked for a moment, wondering how to approach this situation with grace. "Not everyday I'm tasked to provide a service to a creature whom otherwise wouldn't exist." She cleared her throat and closed her eyes. "No. It isn't a problem, however... I am sorry to sound prudent...but due to the... exotic nature of this visit, we'll have to adjust the price for my services." she say, pausing to sip from the wine glass while her free hand softly dances upon the scaly tail of the snake. Her finger traces each individual scale, and found them surprisingly pliable and stretchy as well as smooth. Like she had said, it was quite an exotic texture on the pads of her manicured fingures.
Lady Haru
Lady Haru
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Thallius Black Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:24 pm

Lady Haru wrote:
She pouted, clearing her throat before finally speaking to the man-beast. "Well... I was certainly not expecting to be met with a... handsome serpent such as yourself." she said gently and politely. "When I was told that I'd been hired for the services of a King, I had expected a mortal one, please forgive my judging nature... I am still getting used to this world." she says to him, coughing lightly into her sleeve, her face blushing with embarrassment.  

Thallius smiled. "The King of Serpents believes his title should have been warning enough, but he forgives your ignorance. Besides, he finds your bewilderment attractive and your words flattering. You say your from a different world? The King is quite intrigued and wishes to further divulge in your mysterious nature as he reclines and listens intently." he says with a slight chuckling hiss. Her blushed features were only enhancing her beauty further. "He would have to remind himself to ask about the Mask, but he thinks that it may be brought up once Lady Haru speaks of her story, abridged or otherwise." he thinks as he watches her slowly gain a handle of the situation.

Lady Haru wrote:
She cleared her throat and closed her eyes. "No. It isn't a problem, however... I am sorry to sound prudent...but due to the... exotic nature of this visit, we'll have to adjust the price for my services." she say, pausing to sip from the wine glass while her free hand softly dances upon the scaly tail of the snake.

"Good good. The King is most pleased to be aware that his presence will not depreciate your likely fine and auspicious service. He can, however, sense your reluctance to continue without further payment, which you so prudently ask for. This is a mortal trait that King Thallius has a great deal understanding, and though at time he may be greedy, he can often be found to be also...generous." He says, reaching behind him to bring forth a cluster of diamonds about the size of a fist. He smiles as he looks at the item, chuckling in his hissing way before tossing it up, letting the mid-section of his tail catch it, and let it slide down his waving coils till the tip of his tail caught it, and handed it to the woman. He narrowed his large reptilian eyes, smiling as his black forked tongue slithered out. "He asks... is that sufficient enough for your services?" He reclines back with his arms behind his head, leaning his human back against a plethora of feathered pillows and cushions. He extends his tail further to accept her cup if she was finished with her wine.

Thallius Black
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Haru Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:48 pm

Thallius Black wrote:
Thallius smiled. "The King of Serpents believes his title should have been warning enough, but he forgives your ignorance. Besides, he finds your bewilderment attractive and your words flattering. You say your from a different world? The King is quite intrigued and wishes to further divulge in your mysterious nature as he reclines and listens intently." he says with a slight chuckling hiss.

Lady Haru let her plush lips sink into a slight frowning gesture for being called out on her ignorance, but then softly reassured herself with his comforting words and curiosity. "Why yes, me and a few others. We... are 'behind' in terms of your worlds vast mech and tech, but it was a simple realm and it was truly our lands." she says with a smile, but it was an act. Her eyes looked deeply into the wine which she held and felt truly homesick and grief stricken. She would never admit this to her girls, the ones that survived the journey with her. She would be damned to let her prospective customer see her in this light as well.

Thallius Black wrote:
"Good good. The King is most pleased to be aware that his presence will not depreciate your likely fine and auspicious service. He can, however, sense your reluctance to continue without further payment, which you so prudently ask for. This is a mortal trait that King Thallius has a great deal understanding, and though at time he may be greedy, he can often be found to be also...generous." He says, reaching behind him to bring forth a cluster of diamonds about the size of a fist. He smiles as he looks at the item, chuckling in his hissing way before tossing it up, letting the mid-section of his tail catch it, and let it slide down his waving coils till the tip of his tail caught it, and handed it to the woman. He narrowed his large reptilian eyes, smiling as his black forked tongue slithered out. "He asks... is that sufficient enough for your services?" He reclines back with his arms behind his head, leaning his human back against a plethora of feathered pillows and cushions. He extends his tail further to accept her cup if she was finished with her wine.  

She looks up, and her eyes widen at the sight of adamant before her. A soft whine lulled out from her lower lips, at the sight of the cluster. "Adamant of this size is truly a rarity! Do not tell me that such can be mined from this planet?! This is more than compensation, a rock of this size would allow me to re-establish a home for the girls and perhaps, future employees!"
She perspired, wiping her brow lightly and discreetly with her kimono sleeve before handing her wine over and grasping the crystalline object. She noted how gently he took hold of her wine glass, and she looked the cluster over with astonishment. She looks up at him, and blushes as deeply as her kimono. She sets the adamant aside onto a table, and slowly crawls her way onto the bed, her body gently caressing his serpentine form, her stomach and pelvis dragging softly against the soft underbelly of his shiny scales which were not slimy but perhaps a bit rubbery in their texture; like that of a genuine snake.

She made flirtatious giggling as she approached his human form, folding her legs against her knees and sat softly upon his human pelvic area. She pressed her right hand upon his tone, muscular chest, and brought her left hand to his chin, stroking it with her index and middle fingers. "Oh, hon, it is more than enough. Enough so, that I will allow all of me, at your disposal, sugar." she replies. Her right fingers ran softly across the ribbing of his chiselled abs, her finger nails gliding softly into his flesh. "There is only two rules... one: my mask must remain on. It is both a religious belief and tradition of where I am from. For to reveal myself in the open, even in the small company of a single customer, I can be damned to the lowest of pits of our Hell. Though my world no longer exists... I feel as though I am still judged by my old world's Gods." she declares softly, her large and gentle eyes behind her mask looked into his large, reptilian gaze. "'Lady Haru asks if this should pose to be a problem'?" she asked back in third person, smiling softly in her jesting nature towards her most generous of hosts.
Lady Haru
Lady Haru
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Thallius Black Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:17 pm

Lady Haru wrote:
Lady Haru let her plush lips sink into a slight frowning gesture for being called out on her ignorance, but then softly reassured herself with his comforting words and curiosity. "Why yes, me and a few others. We... are 'behind' in terms of your worlds vast mech and tech, but it was a simple realm and it was truly our lands." she says with a smile, but it was an act. Her eyes looked deeply into the wine which she held and felt truly homesick and grief stricken. She would never admit this to her girls, the ones that survived the journey with her. She would be damned to let her prospective customer see her in this light as well.

The King only nodded as she spoke of her realm. He could see the pain she hid beneath her flesh, and like how he could smell fear in those he devoured, he could also sense their grief and other emotions.

Lady Haru wrote:
She looks up, and her eyes widen at the sight of adamant before her. A soft whine lulled out from her lower lips, at the sight of the cluster. "Adamant of this size is truly a rarity! Do not tell me that such can be mined from this planet?! This is more than compensation, a rock of this size would allow me to re-establish a home for the girls and perhaps, future employees!"
She perspired, wiping her brow lightly and discreetly with her kimono sleeve before handing her wine over and grasping the crystalline object. She noted how gently he took hold of her wine glass, and she looked the cluster over with astonishment. She looks up at him, and blushes as deeply as her kimono. She sets the adamant aside onto a table, and slowly crawls her way onto the bed, her body gently caressing his serpentine form, her stomach and pelvis dragging softly against the soft underbelly of his shiny scales which were not slimy but perhaps a bit rubbery in their texture; like that of a genuine snake.

A toothy smile graced his visage, taking delight of her change of nature of a simple cluster of the many he had. For when you are the King of Serpents, money is not an issue, as long as the King's belly is satiated. He raised a brow, and could feel his member already begin to harden under his falde as the attractive and mysterious Courtesan crawled her way to his human form. Her body like silk as she traveled up his serpentine length. At one point she was spreading her entire body across his lower body's girth which made up his center mass, and soon she was traveling towards his waist, and human hips. The scent of sexual arousal was not only radiating from him, but from this delicate flower as well.

Lady Haru wrote:

She made flirtatious giggling as she approached his human form, folding her legs against her knees and sat softly upon his human pelvic area. She pressed her right hand upon his tone, muscular chest, and brought her left hand to his chin, stroking it with her index and middle fingers. "Oh, hon, it is more than enough. Enough so, that I will allow all of me, at your disposal, sugar." she replies. Her right fingers ran softly across the ribbing of his chiseled abs, her finger nails gliding softly into his flesh. "There is only two rules... one: my mask must remain on. It is both a religious belief and tradition of where I am from. For to reveal myself in the open, even in the small company of a single customer, I can be damned to the lowest of pits of our Hell. Though my world no longer exists... I feel as though I am still judged by my old world's Gods." she declares softly, her large and gentle eyes behind her mask looked into his large, reptilian gaze. "'Lady Haru asks if this should pose to be a problem'?" she asked back in third person, smiling softly in her jesting nature towards her most generous of hosts.

He cooed, feeling her soft flesh of her well rounded posterior press against the flesh of the pelvic region, just above where his jewels lay and where his 'kingly saber' was becoming nice and hard beneath that simple cloth.

He reached out, parting the silky raven hair which fell across her red demonic mask as he listened to her 'rules'. He softly chuckles upon her silly mockery of his ultimate lordship and smiles. "The King revels with joyous jubilee in your attempt to speak in his Godly manner. He finds you charming, and hesitantly he accepts your demand. However, he surely does wish to see more of the beauty beneath the mask." he starts, raising his chest so that it would meet hers. He could feel the incredibly soft and lithe orbs of her breasts against the hardened pecs of his torso, his face leaning in, his left arm wrapped around the small of her back, with his left hand gently stroking the bare upper section of her right thigh. His cool fingers slipping through the side slit of her upper thigh, caressing the flesh between her thigh and her pelvis smoothly. "But he must ask," he starts again, his right hand caressing her left cheek, his index finger and thumb propping up her chin, allowing him to fully take in her scent as well as he mysterious beauty. "...what is the second rule, the King must obey?" he cooed, his lips pursed into a toothy grin.

Thallius Black
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Haru Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:36 pm

Thallius Black wrote:
He reached out, parting the silky raven hair which fell across her red demonic mask as he listened to her 'rules'. He softly chuckles upon her silly mockery of his ultimate lordship and smiles. "The King revels with joyous jubilee in your attempt to speak in his Godly manner. He finds you charming, and hesitantly he accepts your demand. However, he surely does wish to see more of the beauty beneath the mask." he starts, raising his chest so that it would meet hers. He could feel the incredibly soft and lithe orbs of her breasts against the hardened pecs of his torso, his face leaning in, his left arm wrapped around the small of her back, with his left hand gently stroking the bare upper section of her right thigh. His cool fingers slipping through the side slit of her upper thigh, caressing the flesh between her thigh and her pelvis smoothly. "But he must ask," he starts again, his right hand caressing her left cheek, his index finger and thumb propping up her chin, allowing him to fully take in her scent as well as he mysterious beauty. "...what is the second rule, the King must obey?" he cooed, his lips pursed into a toothy grin.

His hand slipping between the folds of her inner right thigh, caused her face to flush with crimson. She raised her arms, wrapping them around his neck and letting her forearms drape around his back, feeling the steady beat of his heart pound through her large breasts. She cocked her head to the right a little, smiling amorously. "'Lady Haru's rule and request is simple; all she asks of the King of Serpents is to be gentle with me. This is my first time with a handsome creature of your stature, and she would like to be rather intimate with you, inside and out, my love..." she says with heavy lidded eyes, leaning in closer to complete the distance with her plush red lips locking over his lower lip in a loving embrace.
Lady Haru
Lady Haru
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Thallius Black Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:08 pm

Lady Haru wrote:

His hand slipping between the folds of her inner right thigh, caused her face to flush with crimson. She raised her arms, wrapping them around his neck and letting her forearms drape around his back, feeling the steady beat of his heart pound through her large breasts. She cocked her head to the right a little, smiling amorously. "'Lady Haru's rule and request is simple; all she asks of the King of Serpents is to be gentle with me. This is my first time with a handsome creature of your stature, and she would like to be rather intimate with you, inside and out, my love..." she says with heavy lidded eyes, leaning in closer to complete the distance with her plush red lips locking over his lower lip in a loving embrace.

He accepted her invading lips and pulled away only briefly, his forehead against hers as he looked down at her lips then into her dark red eyes. "The King agrees, but makes no promises." he says flicking his forked tongue playfully against the tip of her nose. He lowers his right hand from her chin, and softly encloses it around the base of her lovely neck as he raises his body, his scales rubbing at her pelvis from underneath as he shifted his body and raised her with him, his left arm holding her securely with his forearm resting above the crest of her curvy rump. He held her neck yet, though gently and more like guiding her as he pressed his lips against hers once more, his slick forked tongue gliding over the folds of her lips. "The King, believes, you will enjoy what he gives, however." he says with a flirtatious chuckle, kissing her deeply with his forked tongue tickling the ribbed roofing of her upper mouth, before he removed his lips from hers, kissing the left corner of her mouth then traveled down her cheek, to her neck where he suckled on her flesh lightly, his usually venomous sharp fangs only playfully skimming the soft surface of her neck. His hand had traveled from her neck, around her shoulder, between her left armpit, and lovingly around the outer sphere of her left breast, his right hand turning with his palm up, his fingers grabbing the underside of her breast in a somewhat awkward position. His fingers kneaded the buoyant under swell of her breast, garnering it's weight and plushness despite the silk kimono still holding it in place.

He then gracefully removed his hand from her breast, his thumb pressing into her frontal torso down, till he reached her hips. He leaned back, his multiple spines supporting both his human upper torso and her body as he takes his left hand and glides it across the plush curves of her posterior and joins in symmetry with his right hand at her opposite hip. He pushes back the folds of her skirt, and slipped his left hand through the side slit of the dress. He slid his delicate fingers between her inner thighs, alternating from the inner thighs to around the thigh and then slipping his fingers through her fundoshi beneath, his thumbs rubbing at the lips of her vulva while his fingers spread across her buttock's cheeks, kneading them with his palms and grasping them, before removing his hands, sliding them around the soft and plush crests of her rump and onto the small of her back. His left arm slipped up her back beneath her kimono, her clean silky flesh inviting for his exploration through her kimono. His right hand slid beneath her, between her thighs where his thumb pressed into her crotch, while his fingers played with the lips of her woman hood, gently at first, but gradually got rougher.

All the while, he continued to suckle her neck, silently with exception of his excited breaths; trying to hold back and not wanting to rush through this without pleasing her needs.

Thallius Black
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Haru Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:26 pm

Haru was not that surprised from his eagerness, having dealt with clients of similar nature before. Technically, she's never had a client of his particular nature, but the concept was all the same. It was odd, and only a little unnerving to feel his forked tongue upon hers; having been accustomed to human tongues. The way he held her however, despite lifting themselves partway off the bed made her feel very comfortable. The rubbing of his scales, then the texture of his hands gliding over her most private of areas made her flush. "Huh...huh.." she gasped, feeling her body temperature rising. She reached up, and undid her hair clip, allowing her full silky black hair's length to pool around her shoulders and down her back. She cooed and felt blood rush to her head as he teased her pussy with his hands, feeling his rough hand slide up her back from under her kimono. He was nibbling at her long neck, and she could feel his dangerous fangs against her carotid, but they only dimpled the soft flesh rather than puncture. The feeling of his forked tongue licking her neck made her wonder if the exotic thing was to move to the lips of her womanhood. The thought made her moan softly, her own excitement building, but she was far from wet yet. She was still getting warmed up after all. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, her breasts squishing against him as he worked his with her.
Lady Haru
Lady Haru
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Thallius Black Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:47 pm

As if reading her mind, he too began to wonder the same question. He lowered his body, swinging the girth of his large tail aside as he comes down, bringing the lovely courtesan's back to the sheets of the bed. She briefly was removed from his human grip, though the thin coils of the thinner section of his tail wrapped around her waist, curling under her breasts, pushing the plush hills up, nearly causing them to burst from her silk kimono's red folds. He looked down at her, her arms out stretched and raised with the backs of her wrists upon the bed, her feminine form spread out for him and his own devices. She was such the appetizing specimen, and he lowered his human form down, his hands grasping at her shoulders before slowly bringing them down to her breasts, cupping each large melon sized breast and massaged them, squished them together with their tight robes almost unable to keep them from bursting. He could feel her soft nipples dimple from the thin silk, pebbles against his palms. He tweaked them with a mischievous smile through their silk envelope, he would return to 'release them' later.

His hands slid down the sides of her chest, down her torso before reaching her thick thighs once more. Her knees bent upon the bed, with the heels of her feet pressing into the comfortable sheets, he glides his hands to her knees, playfully moving them before he slid his hands to her inner thighs, and pushed her hips apart; forcing her to spread her legs. He bit onto the lower hem of her kimono's skirt, and he slithered forward, getting closer to her waist while in turn pulling back the folds of her kimono. He lets go when he sees the white fundoshi revealed, after being hidden away by the silk covering. The skirt flops around her right thigh, and the King of Serpent's descends upon the oriental under garment. He kisses her crotch, before biting at the white traditional cloth thong, yanking it down her thighs, revealing her woman hood before him in it's baby smooth form. He kissed the triangle of her pelvis once more, his hands reaching up and grabbing her wrists, and he then flicks the pronged tongue against the lips of her vulva. He flicks her pussy a couple times before dragging his tongue across her 'most private area's lips'. He flicked and licked with his forked tongue, rattling it against her pussy. He suckled and kissed this most 'personal and sensitive of areas', enjoying the taste of her sex while also quite honestly, 'tickling' her 'fancy'.

He pulled back, raising her right leg by it's knee, and gently kissed her ankle, licking it as he made his way down her inner leg, licking her calve, her knee, her thick thighs before he plunged his lips upon her lower body's lips again, his tongue probing her folds lightly and tracing their outline, and he took his hands and pressed them against her thighs, forcing her spread legs to remain such as he continued.

Thallius Black
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Haru Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:10 pm

Lady Haru let out a gasp as she was brought down to the mattress. The King's predatorial eyes glancing at his target which so happened to be a passing thought of her own. She beckoned him with her hand, a raised brow and a lustful grin upon her face before she lay back. She felt the tight coil of his tail wrap around her waist and press up onto her breasts. It was a tad uncomfortable with both of her assets forced up and with her robe becoming tighter, to the point where her soft nipples dimpled the silk folds. She watched him descend, giggling as he fondled her large breasts, kneading them before making his way down to her nether. She cooed, feeling his hands slide across her thighs and grew excited as he spread them, the sexy way he pulled her skirt back made her heart skip a few beats. Soon his hands were upon her wrists and she let out soft gasps as his lips caressed her crotch. Soon, she felt her fundoshi slip away, and felt the cool air of the room dance around her exposed pussy. She smiled at the King, licking her upper lip when he brought his face down...

"Ahhh..." she exhaled, her agape, trembling lips and her rolled back lidded eyes fluttering from his smooth tongue's movements. She felt her pelvis burning and her pleasure was rising as he continued to impress her. "Ah -hah...hehehe" she giggled between serious gasps of pleasure, his ticklish tongue was too much, and she could feel her womanly juices begin to pump, making their way towards their pressure point. It was when he pulled away that she felt shocked, her perspiring face locking eyes with him. She looked hurt, shocked. Wondering why he stopped... when she watched him raise her leg and kiss her ankle. She quivered, an unknown feeling of bizarre pleasure running through her body as he treasure troved his way down her inner right leg, to her thighs before plunging back onto her pussy with full force! "Hnngah!" she gasped, feeling her womanly fluids eject, the feeling of wetness arrived in her crotch. She had closed her eyes, her mouth still agape, her perspired body beneath the kimono was getting hotter and she wanted more... more from him.
Lady Haru
Lady Haru
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Thallius Black Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:21 am

The King of Serpents tasted the sexual fluids, which in turn made him more voracious. He suckled her pelvis a moment or two longer before removing himself, licking his lips. He replaced his tongue with his left hand, which rubbed and playfully traced her genitals while he brought himself to her torso. His coils tightened around her a bit more, likely causing shortness of breath within his lovely hostess. He brings his lips to the flesh of her sternum, before kissing the upper flesh of her left breast. His right hand caressed her left breast, while it slowly tugged down the silky veil, the areola of her left breast appearing, which he kissed and licked with his forked tongue before clasping around her nipple which plopped out once his hand squeezed and kneaded it's litheness. He rolled her nipple under his palm, gliding his fingers across her soft flesh and squeezed, before starting the cycle over again. His hardened member beneath the flap of the cloth around his waist demanded use, and he gave in to it's demands. He proceeded to lift the hostess from the bed with his tail, his hands gliding from her breast to her shoulder; the left hand slid up from her clit, pushing aside the other strap of her kimono to expose her right full breast while at the same time grabbing her opposite shoulder.

He hoisted her form vertically, her legs at the sides of his human hips, the large tent in his faulde giving way to his intentions. He slithered his forked tongue under her chin, and stared lustfully into her eyes. Such an attractive young specimen indeed this one was.

Thallius Black
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down