Canyon Walls

Go down

Canyon Walls

Post  Tan Kuraishi on Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:43 am

Tan's sandals clicked as she traversed the rocky lands of the Guardian’s Gorge. The wind picked up, sending dust and pebbles skittering off the narrow ledges in the high up place, as well as shaking the long fur cape worn by Tan herself. The pulled away cape revealed Tan had slightly tanned skin, developed from her months of travel in the hot environments of the tropics, she only just managed to make it to this somewhat desert region. She was also wearing what is best described as 'tightly worn' and rather revealingly 'low cut' frilled bikini bottom and triangle top. She was not afraid to show off her toned flesh, which was beautifully sculpted by Tan's diet and rigorous exorcise. She made good use of her alluring body as well, having been trained as a 'Seduction Dancer', one could say that she never had a problem running short on cash, unless of course the region she was in was remote. Lastly, her long blond hair blew out behind her, causing he feline cat ears to twitch. She cringed, placing one closed fist over her eyes to keep the sand and soot from getting into them. Her large eyes were feline, a brownish gold in coloration, but just like her silky blond hair, she could change them at will all thanks to the bell around her neck.

It was a curious bell, it chimed in this bellowing wind storm as the Neko tried to shimmy her slender body across a narrow outcropping of land. One tiny slip, and she could plummet a couple hundred feet to her death. The bag she carried around her shoulder which held her weapons was fastened tight, but the other carrying her other supplies suddenly snapped. She looked down, her slitted eyes narrowing as the bag tumbled in the air before disappearing amidst the clouds of dust and mist below. "Aw poop, there goes my bedroll....and my salmon casserole....and most of my ammunition and other personal affects..." she moaned, letting out a depressed purring tone to it. She looks above her, noting the hundred or so feet till the next outcropping of rock. "Well, I'm not going back down to figure where ever the heck it landed now. May as well continue on.." she says to try and reassure herself. She looks to her right, and notices she still has a bit of side stepping to do before she'll be able to walk normally again. She continues to shimmy, despite the howling wind beating against her white fur, and getting rocks and pebbles in her clean hair. She held her chest tightly against the rock, and took a few more side steps-

-CRAK!

A piece of her foothold broke away, crumbling below her sandal and caused her to stumble. She dug her clawed fingertips into the wall, her eyes wide, her heart beating rapidly. Like her pack the rock fell below the mist below without making further noise. "That was way to close for comfort!" she gulped, and continued on. Now on safe land again, she takes off her pack and sets it beside her, taking a seat right upon her bum and took in the afternoon canyon's gaping walls with splendour. It was breathtakingly beautiful up here, despite all the danger. Tan would'nt mind hiking through here on the way back, but she still had a mission to do, she had to find the 'truth' after all.

She closed her eyes and leaned back upon the rocky wall, taking a few moments to rest and regain her stamina.

(any are free to play with me. If you don't join in a day though, I'll probably keep moving Razz)
Tan Kuraishi
Recruit
Recruit

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canyon Walls

Post  Indomitable Rex on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:08 am

A loud bellowing roar penetrated the canyon, causing more of the Canyon walls to shake loose with rocks and pebbles. It was a bestial roar, that usually associated with large creatures; predominantly carnivores....

Indomitable Rex
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoko Hinomoto on Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:51 am

It didn't take long thanks to her training, but it was a bit of a hike back up the cliffside, heading back to where she had first encountered these other worldly beings. She shimmied her way across a narrow cliff edge, which gave her just enough room to handle the occasional shaking of earth and gravel. The bangs and explosions were much louder here, and Yoko was sure now that Ithteca was not the place that was being torn apart. "I guess the ADN finally stepped up; still wish I warned the Association though. Damn, they're gonna revoke my title, I can just feel it...ugh." she sighed as she tried not to look down at the river below. It had to be hundreds of feet down, and she didn't want to fall and go through that again. She just made it around the bend, onto a larger stretch of rock that was like a pathway and continued towards the smoke again. "Heh, so much for the big talk; everything has a weakness." she says, glad that someone at least figured that out.
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura on Fri May 13, 2016 6:47 am

Asura WAS going to fly to the closest figure head and brief them on the situation, but clouds of dark smoke from the gorge made Asura all the more on edge. She had proposed to her soldiers she was going to execute a solo recon, much to their disagreement, but ordered a detachment to be on standby. Once one of the air vehicles were ready, they could rendezvous with her at the suspicious location. So Asura continued on ahead, despite her lack of sleep, she managed to scale the ravine down into the Guardian's Gorge. Coming across a rocky canyon wall, she took but a moment to rest, before thoughts of Alana came back to her. I really have to stop this. This isn't the time... she thought, but still, an icy chill frosted her heart and made it near impossible to move. Swallowing hard, she continued her descent down the cliffs and closer to the widening valley below...

Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum