Forest Clearing

Go down

Forest Clearing

Post  Rachael Ferguson on Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:51 pm

The hang glider silently soars over the vast Windscar forest canopy. Trees of varying heights were barely within reach, and the rider was wearing a full face helmet in case there was an accident.

"Starfish, do you copy? What is your ETA for the designated position?"

As the glider got closer and closer to the forest canopy, there was a breach in the thicket of woods, a clearing about a half mile ahead of her. Not bothering to respond yet, ''Starfish'' detaches the safety belt fastening her to the glider before leaping off the glider. She aligned herself like a torpedo, soaring through the air and above the treeline like a human missile. As soon as she was in the right position, she pulled the rip cord of her parachute, the hanging style vinyl chute exploded from behind, and forced her from a flat aerodynamic position to a hanging one. Her body was still moving quick however, and as she descended a limb tore through her chute. She began to spiral and lose control, and at the last moment while Cain was perhaps repeating his line above, she bailed from the chute and flew through the thicket below. Her body came in contact with a few heavy limbs as she barrelled through the thicket of trees. She caught onto a limb and began tumbling, hitting the hard forest earth before rolling three times into the clearing she was aiming for and landing on one knee.

"Starfish, do you copy? What is your ETA for the designated position?"

She breathed heavily, her helmet filled with scratches, and her body seemingly fine as she raises onto her feet activating the radio on her shoulder. "Starfish is now in position. It was a bumpy ride, but I'm fine otherwise." she says, removing her helmet. Long blond hair flew over the black and orange skin tight suit she wore. Her face mostly obscured by her strawberry blond bangs, but a brief flash of blue suggested she had deep blue eyes. She grabbed the zipper on her neck and rolled it down, exposing the twin monstrosities of her large and bountiful chest, and her slick six pack abs. She could feel the cool air against her skin, the suit readjusting itself to snugly fit her body. "Preparing for preliminary...search? Hey boss, what does 'preliminary' mean anyway? I mean, is it like a 'prelim' like in the local arenas or what exactly? I never really thought about it... huh.." she asked, folding one arm under her massive tits, causing them to bounce; if not for the suit they probably would have become fully exposed. Her other arm was squishing the right breast against the left one, while her right hand index finger tapped the corner of her lip, her more 'inquisitive' pose if she truly had one, this 'Starfish', or Rachael Ferguson as she was normally called by her coworkers while not on the job.
avatar
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 36
Join date : 2014-06-18
Location : New Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forest Clearing

Post  Cain White on Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:57 pm

"...Just focus on the mission, Starfish. We don't have Rayith or Mutsu with us at the moment, so you'll have to make do with your own tracking skills for the time being. Look for any signs of her presence, like a lock of silver or some red or black scales. Anything that could help lead you to her den."
avatar
Cain White
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forest Clearing

Post  Rachael Ferguson on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:02 pm

"Fu fu fu, no need to bite my head off Boss. Fine. You know tracking was never my strong suit." she states, removing her arms, allowing her breasts to hang and bounce as she walked deeper through the high grass clearing. She noted there were some breaks in the grass that suggested something dragged through here, and on one of the tall reeds of grass was a long curled strand of silver hair. Rachael grinned. "I believe we've found our monster, Boss. So the usual take down I presume, or was there something to these jars you gave me?" she asked, noting the two jars in her fanny pack. One was white, the other was a pale yellow. Both seemed to be a type of powder.
avatar
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 36
Join date : 2014-06-18
Location : New Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forest Clearing

Post  Cain White on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:18 pm

Rachael Ferguson wrote:"Fu fu fu, no need to bite my head off Boss. Fine. You know tracking was never my strong suit." she states, removing her arms, allowing her breasts to hang and bounce as she walked deeper through the high grass clearing. She noted there were some breaks in the grass that suggested something dragged through here, and on one of the tall reeds of grass was a long curled strand of silver hair. Rachael grinned. "I believe we've found our monster, Boss. So the usual take down I presume, or was there something to these jars you gave me?" she asked, noting the two jars in her fanny pack. One was white, the other was a pale yellow. Both seemed to be a type of powder.

"Good. Keep on her trail Starfish. As for the jars, yes they will be necessary for the completion of this mission. Once you are sure you have located the subject, you must douse the pale yellow powder over your body. This is actually an extract from the 'Hungry' monster, that marshmallow-y looking creature that we caught last week? It shrinks organic material down to nearly 1/8th or 1/16th their original size. We managed to refine the powder so that it doesn't only shrink you down, but your suit and equipment as well, but there is a problem with the weaponry you carry... so you'll be defenseless once you apply the powder. Make sure you store your weapons somewhere safe till then. But no worry, going in weaponless is the least of your worries. The reason why we must go this approach is due to the fact the demon your hunting down has incredibly sharp eye sight, and she has been known to sneak attack her foes. One false move, and you'll be dead, Starfish. This is where the white powder comes in. It's a sleeping agent. In it's current state, it has the ability to knock out a Size 10 monster, but with this Lamia, who is a size 2 will surely be poisoned and die. You must apply the sleeping powder to something comes in contact with often. Once you're finished, all you will have to do is wait till you revert back to your original size which should take about 15 minutes, and then collect the creature. Is that clear enough for you, Starfish?"
avatar
Cain White
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forest Clearing

Post  Rachael Ferguson on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:24 pm

Rachael felt a bead of sweat roll down her neck. "T-that sounds really dangerous Boss! A-and complicated too... I mean, I must have faced worse before, so I just don't understand why we don't just do the usual poke and stab technique..." she sighed heavily again, before looking at the jars.
avatar
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 36
Join date : 2014-06-18
Location : New Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forest Clearing

Post  Cain White on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:27 pm

"This creature is an unknown to us physically. We don't know if she'll be injured in the usual process so we've used this alternative. So please, Starfish, just proceed with the mission like the good agent you are so we can get you out of that forest?" his tone sounding impatient.
avatar
Cain White
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forest Clearing

Post  Rachael Ferguson on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:30 pm

Rachael frowned. "Fu fu. Fine. I'll do it your way, Mr. Boss man." She says, placing the jars back in the fanny pack. She drew her handgun, the Manzetta hXd, and attached the suppressor to it and flashlight. She then began to quickly, yet cautiously, follow the trail to the snake woman's den.

heading here: http://galiavan2657.forumotion.com/t416-forest-cave
avatar
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 36
Join date : 2014-06-18
Location : New Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forest Clearing

Post  The Trading Company Troop on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:29 pm

A large helicopter lands in the open field. As the rear of the copter opens, several men and women empty out of it, carrying an assortment weapons and other materials. The pilot keep the copter's engines running while the team fans out and heads to the location on the GPS locator. They unknowingly follow Rachael's tracks, having been not told of Rachael's...predicament, only that the Agent had applied the sleeping agent.
avatar
The Trading Company Troop
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forest Clearing

Post  Alisfieze Fateburn on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:37 am

The Trading Company Troop wrote:The team continued through the winding tunnels of the cave. All the while, Agent Starfish's struggles and screams of fear and pain were ignored. The hardened six individuals could do nothing for her, even if there was a safe way of removing her from the target's stomach; they simply hadn't the time nor the tools to safely extract her. Her sacrifice was necessary regardless, as she was what kept the beast docile. It was a cruel order, but they knew the consequences when they joined the Company. As for crossing the Company's orders, none on the team would dare do such an idiotic thing. It would be a dereliction of duty, and grounds for termination, literally. Aside from that, Wakazashi knew more about Agent Starfish than the Company was probably aware... considering her uniqueness.

They doubled back to the extraction point, where their pilot was waiting- all the while the swollen belly of the beast wiggled and jiggled erratically.

(to forest clearing)

Alice continued to snore blissfully, handcuffed and engorged. Rachael's airtank rupture made the slumbering lamia belch loudly, her face unchanging though save for a gentle, content smile.



Her stomach gurgled, breaking down the agent as the fluids reach past her head within. Her stomach rippled, rising and falling- mumbling moans of pain escaping from within before silence. Rachael settled, her body providing more nourishment than Alice had originally thought, given how she was unaware that the intruder wasn't naturally a Tiny. Drool slipped down the corners of her lips, partly from the paralytic and slumber, but it was also because the fullness she felt in her core. Rachael fed her well, and she would continue to break her down during her company with the unknown organization, for however long that would be.
avatar
Alisfieze Fateburn
Private
Private

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forest Clearing

Post  The Trading Company Troop on Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:00 pm

The troops began loading the lamia into the pod, before loading the pod into the helicopter. They followed soon after. "Wakazashi to H.Q.. We've secured the target. Returning to base. Agent Starfish is K.I.A." He explained, the helicopter rising from the forest clearing before taking off, south bound.
avatar
The Trading Company Troop
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forest Clearing

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum