Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiiten Coast

Go down

Hiiten Coast Empty Hiiten Coast

Post  Leland McKelly Fri May 08, 2015 4:31 am

Leland approaches the shores of the large Hiiten Island, letting his boots sink into the sand. From there he looks out to the vast ocean, spotting only a few foggy islands in the distance which he was going to ignore on his way to Beijio. "Now I need to find a way to leave this island safely. It be useful if I had an airship. Perhaps I could look into one from the HighWind Corp." he says softly to himself, before looking up and down the coast. There was a ferry that ran between the islands, but he didn't want to schedule nor wait for one. "I guess I'll just have to rent a boat." he says as he walks along the beach. He looks to the forest to the left of him, his hands in his trench coat's pockets. He could remember a time when his family would stride on down to this beach when Beijio was having a fireworks festival. He nor Izuna could make the trip to bring a young Sakura and Jack to the festival since ferry broke down. So they instead decided camped out around here, watching the fireworks from the show with no crowds or worries. They had a fun time. He even laughed how Barduwulf was sent by the Empress when she heard her cousin and her family couldn't make it to the festivities. The Emperor was alive back then. The world was certainly more rose colored back then. All the evils thought to have been conquered, when in reality they had been festering in obscurity.

He closed his eyes, shaking his head. "Damn it." he spat out his cigarette stub. He could see a boat launch up ahead and he quietly made his way over.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down