Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prelim 1: Glacier

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Prelim 1: Glacier  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prelim 1: Glacier

Post  Tori Nakamori Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:59 pm

Hitosarai wrote:
Hiko giggled as she felt Tori's hands on her feet, twitching her legs at the tickling sensation, yanking them deeper inside by a couple inches of her own accord before being pushed the last of the way inside, her body sliding a few inches deeper... and then, deeper still. Her giggles stopped. This was... could it be? As the world around her quaked and quivered, squishing along her every curve, she gulped as she felt herself sinking ever deeper into the kunoichi's guts. "W-wait, what are you...?" Her voice caught, as she swallowed again. This was... beyond what her own technique should have been capable of. Could it be that the girl had not only mastered it so quickly, but improved upon it? And if so, in just what way? The ninja squirmed in the tight confines as she slid through the winding, tortuous intestines, trying to stop herself from sliding any deeper... with limited success. "H-hey...!"

Tori continued to giggle, her eyes almost glazed yellow with something incredibly predatory in her eyes. That...hunger. She could feel the woman inside her burrow deeper and deeper, Tori's fingers pressing into the sides of her abdomen. Her master seemed to be at a loss and wanted explanation. She licked her lips. "I figured, that I can channel my chakura within me, thus push you further up. I wonder though, how far up could you possibly go?" she asks. She licked her lips. "I'm sure... you'll be able to teach me much more in the future, but... for now..." she grinned, having the walls of her intestines squeeze harder around Hiko's body, her soft body pushing out against the intestinal walls, and the gurgling of the stomach not too far along...
Tori Nakamori
Tori Nakamori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:04 pm

Hearing that gurgling of the stomach, once distant and almost soothing, now approaching like a hungry monster (admittedly, a second one), Hiko quaked. Her body twisted and turned in a futile effort to push herself back, to turn around; at this point, she would've accepted pushing right through the girl, even though her rational mind told her that with those very abdominal muscles she admired a short time ago, such a feat would be completely impossible. No longer rationing her breath, she began to grow lightheaded in her struggles, her efforts accomplishing little but to speed her ascent, her curves squishing through Tori's pyloric sphincter and landing her body in that dangerous corrosive fluid of the stomach. The ninja moaned, her fate now sealed, her struggles no more than protests...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori Nakamori Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:19 pm

Hitosarai wrote:Hearing that gurgling of the stomach, once distant and almost soothing, now approaching like a hungry monster (admittedly, a second one), Hiko quaked. Her body twisted and turned in a futile effort to push herself back, to turn around; at this point, she would've accepted pushing right through the girl, even though her rational mind told her that with those very abdominal muscles she admired a short time ago, such a feat would be completely impossible. No longer rationing her breath, she began to grow lightheaded in her struggles, her efforts accomplishing little but to speed her ascent, her curves squishing through Tori's pyloric sphincter and landing her body in that dangerous corrosive fluid of the stomach. The ninja moaned, her fate now sealed, her struggles no more than protests...

Tori's abdomen's bulge traveled a little more north, when the woman within continued to thrash and struggle. Tori rubbed her stomach, not even considering what she was did was cannibalism, she forced her teacher into her stomach with a squelching plop. She could hear her master moan and protest within, feel her soft curves ravaged by her rippling abrasive stomach. As Hiko 'settled in', Tori rubbed her chest and let out a soft belch, her blushing face expressing innocence with a giggle rupturing from within. All the while, Hiko sloshed inside, the acids of her stomach threatening to break the woman down, and send her out the way she came...

"Mmm..." she licked her lips again, stroking her tummy. She pulled up her underwear and spats again, taking her sword and her kunai, she decided to 'settle down' herself, back at her hiding spot.
Tori Nakamori
Tori Nakamori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2