Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Cloister

Go down

The Star Cloister Empty The Star Cloister

Post  Ninta Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:14 am

At least that's what this area used to be called, over 2,500 years in the past. It was where the tribes which worshiped the Star God came to pay homage or offer sacrifices to their deity. However it was destroyed in Ninta's last battle, and instead became his prison. At least until the mining activity opened a crack leading into the Cloister, providing just enough room for someone to squeeze through. The Cloister now resembles a large open chamber, which tapers down in three rings, each smaller then the last, the center being a 300 foot pedestal on which Ninta was previously trapped.
Ninta
Ninta
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

The Star Cloister Empty Re: The Star Cloister

Post  Ninta Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:20 am

A light beeping came from my motionless lips as I sat up, looking around the cloister. Neither my servants or enemies seemed to be around, and I could tell a long time had passed. My sensors were rather vague on how long, but at least 700 years, and probably a lot longer. As I turned towards the "exit" I saw that it had been long caved in, I was truly trapped in here. At least I was, until I saw that a small crack led out. My body shifted as my mass decreased, and soon I stood at about 4'5, perfectly sized to walk through it. I really hated being so tiny, I felt like a dust mote! The shaft seemed to go on forever, and many times I had to swim through sections, but finally I made it to the surface, looking around to see if anyone was nearby.
Ninta
Ninta
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down