Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stands

3 posters

Go down

Stands Empty Stands

Post  Rufus Tenik Fri May 08, 2015 3:06 pm

Area for the Crowd, and defeated to watch the fantastic spectacles...

-2015 Edit: Most of the stands have been destroyed as a result of the 2639 panic which ensued as the Arena was popping out of existence. This was due to Ling-Ling and Tifa mostly thanks to their battle with each other as everyone panicked.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Stands Empty Re: Stands

Post  Drakk, The Rabbit Slayer Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:23 am

For nearly four centuries since his 'unnatural internment', the petrified Dragsaur, the infamous 'Drakk the Rabbit Slayer' had remained hidden beneath the stands, holding them in place with his stone girth:

Stands Dragsaur_drakk_Petrified_by_biancaneko23_ddlk6er-pre

For nearly four centuries, he was an inanimate statue... however, not devoid of sentience. He in fact, matured within, while his body remained unchanged. A beast like him, would have been 100, 190 feet or more had he not been petrified for so long, but he was still the 20 foot tall creature that ate Jessica Springfield in Galideno all those years ago- her partially digested clothing, possessions, possibly even her remains for all he knew, still in his small intestines... unpetrified and rattling about in the larger gaps.

Over the years, he began to understand the mortal tongue, goblin tongue, GODS he HATED the Goblins! So... annoying they were! And poking at his statue and asserting him as a 'health risk', which wasn't too wrong... especially today when the mighty Dragsaur finally felt Stratus' magic wear away!

I'VE HAD IT UP TO 'HERE' WITH THESE ONION SMELLING CREATURES!! THE WAR GOD STRATUS' HOLD ON ME... IS NO MORE!! he mentally roared, his bright red eyes breaking through the spell's petrification barrier!

Stands Dragsaur_drakk_Petrified_wakeup_by_biancaneko23_ddlk6er-pre

The stands, or what was left of them, began to shake wildly as Goblin janitors cleaned up above. They were confused about what was happening, but soon found their world 'falling' around them ass the beast shifted his weight!

I WONT REMAIN A PRISONER HERE... NOT A MINUTE LONGER!!

He mentally roared... physically roared! His huge body causing red, glowing fissures in the rocky shell which receded as the dragon finally bursts from the rock, swinging his massive limbs freely for the first time since he was a six month old baby!

Stands Dragsaur_drakk_by_biancaneko23_ddlk6er-pre

"I LIVE AT LAST!! FREEDOM!! FREEEEEDOM!" He roared, overjoyously, Drakk, the Rabbit Slayer, swung his massive tail and bellowed out an ion blast which destroyed the stands, carving himself a way out. "OH IT HAS BEEN SO LONG! ONE CANNOT ASCERTAIN THE LEVEL OF BOREDOM OF HAVING TO SIT IN ONE SPOT FOR CENTURIES, WITH NOTHING BUT YOUR OWN THOUGHTS FOR COMPANY! AH, TO HEAR MY VOICE FOR THE FIRST TIME OUTSIDE OF MY HEAD IS SO... SO POWERFUL A FEELING..." The mighty beast bellowed, his tail knocking away several fleeing goblins. He looked down at his stubby arms, his fat belly... his child form which was not allowed to grow due to his containment, his body physically stunted, probably for the rest of his remaining life... "I could do for a body which does not give me the appearance of a babe.. but I shall make use of it, just the same.... Oh, by the Great Serpent, how it feels to walk again!" the overjoyed beast bellowed, continuing forth, breaking walls and climbing his way out of the Mu Irzik arena for the first time in centuries! "I... I need to find someone to talk to, someone to eat, maybe both! I'm famished, and dear GODS I- I need to talk to something that isn't a goblin! HATE THEM!" He roared, turning to the stadium again with a powerful flaming breath which caused the remainder of the stands to immolate!

The massive creature took his lumbering steps out into the fields of Rolan, no longer having to watch gum, trash, piss fall upon his statue form... and leaving the goblins behind at long last!

Funny enough, the janitors who were on the stands yet lived, looked at the mess Drakk made, turned to each other and began bickering on who was 'cleaning it up' as 'they sure as Hell won't be' and vice versa!

(to where ever when I can xD)
Drakk, The Rabbit Slayer
Drakk, The Rabbit Slayer
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyni Juggzboink Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:53 am

"My my my my mymymymymy~" Nyni Juggzboink responded, several minutes after Drakk escaped his confinement! "Underneath the stands all this time it were! So very curious, how did we miss a giant? How strange!" cackled the 4'10 green creature, her tail swishing playfully before she used it to drop herself off the ledge, allowing her to dangle and hang as she scribbled down notes into her pad; hovering over the massive hole that the dragsaur had created in its literal wake of destruction! "Hmmhmm! We need to report to the city! Yup yup!" she states, content with her 'findings' before pulling herself back up with the aid of her tail. She scurried over to one of the working phone booths, and made the call personally.

Now, Nyni waits, dangling her legs over the ledge, humming nonsensically to herself all the while as she waited for Captain Chalis to arrive!
Nyni Juggzboink
Nyni Juggzboink
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down