Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woodland Shack

2 posters

Go down

Woodland Shack Empty Woodland Shack

Post  Danua Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:13 am

Deep in the Amain forest, lied an abandoned shack. No one could say how long it had been out there, or who it rightfully belonged too; but judging from the tangled growth of moss and vines that climbed it's walls and coiled upon it's rotted shingled roof, it had been quite a long time since anyone last utilized this facility. It was a 20 ft by 20 ft shack, it's wooden exterior was green and black with years of rot. Fungus and mould encrusted the siding, and it's windows were cracked and boarded up from within. A heavy wooden door that had rusty metal pinned against it stood partly ajar, and the roof had several patches where the weather and environment had took over, breaking through to the inside.

Rays of sun light had shine down through the cracks in the ceiling, illuminating a portion of the room and the shape of a figure upon a sheeted mattress. Besides the mattress and the figure who was shrouded upon it, the room had the scent of mould and dust, and had dusty shelves with multiple dolls either laying upon the shelving, or hanging from strings of yarn from the ceiling, like nooses. The dolls themselves looked like they were in a state of disrepair; either made of cloth, plastic, or porcelain. The plastic ones had missing limbs, all but a few strands of hair, and weathered faces. The porcelain ones had noticeable cracks and blemishes and the paint was also quite weathered away. The cloth, rag like dolls were a hodgepodge of stitching and stuffing, most with torn seams and buttons for eyes that were partly hanging from their faces.

A pair of dolls, ones that stood out from the rest, began to move.

The pair were unique, having blond wigs that looked like real hair; one was a boy who began to hover towards a shelf, grabbing something from it's open drawer; while the other, a girl, hovered to the figured cloaked by the rather clean sheets covering the abandoned bed. The doll began to jump upon the bed, ontop of the figure; little giggling grunts bouncing off the walls eerily. The figure beneath the covers began to stir, a soft feminine voice seemed to grumble back, sounding almost husky from exhaustion. As soon as the doll pulled back the sheets however, the figure began to rise, letting the sheets fall from her shoulders.

Woodland Shack 79008a3de1418f14341e292114e258e7

A youth, sits up upon her knees, winking open her large garnet eyes. The light rays shine down upon her stretching, yawning form. Her large breasts bounced, swaying from hours of practically motionless in and out, rise and fall breaths. He left hand was pressed into the comfy mattress, between her wide thighs and before her crotch, while the other went up to rub at her blurry garnet eyes. She had a strange glowing gaseous air seeping from her left arm, where bloodied bandages tightly wound around her thin arm. The ornaments which hung from her horns jabbed at her outward pointy ears. She yawned, feeling saliva dribble over her lower lip and down her chin.

The boy doll approached with a tooth brush in hand, wanting to probe it into her agape mouth, while the girl began to fix her hair, combing the long silky black hair. It had a purple sheen in the evening light, and the creature who awoke would soon be up and on her way.

She mindlessly accepted the brush and tiredly submitted to Hansel brushing her pearly teeth, taking extra care with the pointed vampire like teeth. Gretel continued to comb her hair, till it was pristine and without any bed hair to blemish her beauty. The youth blinked, looking across the living space towards the door and swung her legs off the bed and into the pair of black heels waiting at the foot of the bed for her. "Hansel...Gretel..." she says softly, her voice soft but low. The two animate dolls attended at her sides like a pair of bodyguards guarding a VIP. She turned to them both and smiled sweetly. "Lets go." she finished. She stood up, and headed out the door, the dolls opening it for her and closing the door behind as they travelled into the wood. It was time for Danua to hunt.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Woodland Shack Empty Re: Woodland Shack

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:10 am

From the freezing, fog hazed depths of the surrounding forest, another Wraith materialised, riding it's armoured Dark Steed.

Woodland Shack Nazgul_on_horse

The creature galloped to within sight of the small wooden shack, and dismounted the spectral steed. Once it did so, the horse became a black fog that merged back into the tattered cloaks and robes that swathed the dark figure. "I sense... a Sundered One..." the ghostly figure thought, before it's armoured greaves clacked heavily with each step as it approached the house.

"it would seem the Baroness has less control over her charges than she led the Empress to believe." the creature thought as it started to reach for the door.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:00 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:From the freezing, fog hazed depths of the surrounding forest, another Wraith materialised, riding it's armoured Dark Steed.

Woodland Shack Nazgul_on_horse

The creature galloped to within sight of the small wooden shack, and dismounted the spectral steed.  Once it did so, the horse became a black fog that merged back into the tattered cloaks and robes that swathed the dark figure.  "I sense... a Sundered One..." the ghostly figure thought, before it's armoured greaves clacked heavily with each step as it approached the house.

"it would seem the Baroness has less control over her charges than she led the Empress to believe." the creature thought as it started to reach for the door.

CHINK

From the back of the wraith's leg was a doll who's crude demonic blade embedded itself from the calve. It was in the relative shape of a boy with a blond wig; though the hair itself looked almost human. It stared up at the wraith with glowing eyes, and an ectoplasm of sorts was spilling out from the torn seams. In the direction where this animate doll had attacked from stood a figure in a white dress that was soiled with blood stains. She was standing in the distance, her garnet gaze affixed to the Wraith's black hood. Nearby a near identical doll to the one attached to his leg, albeit female slowly panned it self into the wooded area to her mistress's left shoulder.

The female figure, the mistress to the dolls, was a short humanoid creature with magnificent horns jutting from either side of her head that had horn ornaments adorned upon it, and had large outward pointing ears. Bandages lined her left arm, that was also sullied with dried flecks of blood. She opened her mouth, and a pair of small vampire like fangs appeared as she then spoke in a soft manner: "You're.... not human." she says simply, looking to Hansel who seemed to not register this fact yet, still digging the crude but sharp blade into the metal of the left greeve.

Woodland Shack A6679db3d02861dfb3895611c56d8d9b
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:09 am

Danua wrote:CHINK

From the back of the wraith's leg was a doll who's crude demonic blade embedded itself from the calve. It was in the relative shape of a boy with a blond wig; though the hair itself looked almost human. It stared up at the wraith with glowing eyes, and an ectoplasm of sorts was spilling out from the torn seams. In the direction where this animate doll had attacked from stood a figure in a white dress that was soiled with blood stains. She was standing in the distance, her garnet gaze affixed to the Wraith's black hood. Nearby a near identical doll to the one attached to his leg, albeit female slowly panned it self into the wooded area to her mistress's left shoulder.

The female figure, the mistress to the dolls, was a short humanoid creature with magnificent horns jutting from either side of her head that had horn ornaments adorned upon it, and had large outward pointing ears. Bandages lined her left arm, that was also sullied with dried flecks of blood. She opened her mouth, and a pair of small vampire like fangs appeared as she then spoke in a soft manner: "You're.... not human." she says simply, looking to Hansel who seemed to not register this fact yet, still digging the crude but sharp blade into the metal of the left greeve.  

The hood of the creature seemed to look down at the doll trying to cleave into the hellforge wrought steel boot and greave, before turning back to the strange female demoness before it. "Strange ectoplasmic entities you keep for company, Danua. Not unlike myself, being a Wraith.

To prove it's point, the Wraith gestured towards Hansel with it's right hand, and a slight swirl of lime green fog like energies gently scooped the doll up, before levitating it towards her.

"I am not here to fight... I am a scout, from home." When Danua made her observation, the Wraith nodded it's head. "I was once a mortal being... many millions of years ago, in another dimension. But now, I am but a shadow, a ghost bound to the will of our shared homeland."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:19 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

The hood of the creature seemed to look down at the doll trying to cleave into the hellforge wrought steel boot and greave, before turning back to the strange female demoness before it.  "Strange ectoplasmic entities you keep for company, Danua.  Not unlike myself, being a Wraith.

To prove it's point, the Wraith gestured towards Hansel with it's right hand, and a slight swirl of lime green fog like energies gently scooped the doll up, before levitating it towards her.  

"I am not here to fight...  I am a scout, from home."  When Danua made her observation, the Wraith nodded it's head.  "I was once a mortal being... many millions of years ago, in another dimension.  But now, I am but a shadow, a ghost bound to the will of our shared homeland."

"Home...that is such a strange word for me." she says, grabbing Hansel and squeezing him close to her bossom. The doll seemed to relax, almost instantaneously as Gretel appeared by her side again. She was a little shocked to see the creature had known her name and spoke again: "I'm close to these two. I don't recall when they found me, but they've been my closest companions I've ever had. They even helped me decipher some of the book I had found when I started 'existing' I guess you can say." she shrugged, unsure what to make of her own story, for hers felt like one that she couldn't accurately convey herself. She glanced upon his armour again and smiled softly. "Tell me, how did you know my name? I've rarely ever get company, with the exception of these two," she beamed a little, and rose her chin and closed her eyes a little. "...I usually drink the others." she said in a cute youthful manner.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:32 am

Danua wrote:"Home...that is such a strange word for me." she says, grabbing Hansel and squeezing him close to her bossom. The doll seemed to relax, almost instantaneously as Gretel appeared by her side again. She was a little shocked to see the creature had known her name and spoke again: "I'm close to these two. I don't recall when they found me, but they've been my closest companions I've ever had. They even helped me decipher some of the book I had found when I started 'existing' I guess you can say." she shrugged, unsure what to make of her own story, for hers felt like one that she couldn't accurately convey herself. She glanced upon his armour again and smiled softly. "Tell me, how did you know my name? I've rarely ever get company, with the exception of these two," she beamed a little, and rose her chin and closed her eyes a little. "...I usually drink the others." she said in a cute youthful manner.

"We know many things, Danua. We scouts try to find all our lost bretheren, those we call the Sundered Ones and their offspring. Our Empress seeks to bring all our lost kin home." The Wraith extended it's clawed gauntlet in a gesture of friendship. "You have lost your memory, and do not recall what happened to your family and clan. Not an uncommon occurance, but fortunately one that can be helped by those who know how. And there is much we can help you with. your powers and hunger seem... unstable, correct?"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:04 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Danua wrote:"Home...that is such a strange word for me." she says, grabbing Hansel and squeezing him close to her bosom. The doll seemed to relax, almost instantaneously as Gretel appeared by her side again. She was a little shocked to see the creature had known her name and spoke again: "I'm close to these two. I don't recall when they found me, but they've been my closest companions I've ever had. They even helped me decipher some of the book I had found when I started 'existing' I guess you can say." she shrugged, unsure what to make of her own story, for hers felt like one that she couldn't accurately convey herself. She glanced upon his armour again and smiled softly. "Tell me, how did you know my name? I've rarely ever get company, with the exception of these two," she beamed a little, and rose her chin and closed her eyes a little. "...I usually drink the others." she said in a cute youthful manner.

"We know many things, Danua.  We scouts try to find all our lost bretheren, those we call the Sundered Ones and their offspring.  Our Empress seeks to bring all our lost kin home."  The Wraith extended it's clawed gauntlet in a gesture of friendship.  "You have lost your memory, and do not recall what happened to your family and clan.  Not an uncommon occurance, but fortunately one that can be helped by those who know how.  And there is much we can help you with.  your powers and hunger seem... unstable, correct?"

The young appearing demoness brought her finger to her lower lip, feeling the hunger raise within her. "Sun...der-ed...Ones..." she mouthed out the words, blinking as she thought the words over. "Sundered Ones, am I... one of these?" She asked, blinking. She looked down at the extended hand before her and was somewhat lost by the gesture, or at least appeared so. She then began to tentatively reach for his clawed hand, her hand clasped around the cool dark metal gauntlet. She smiled a little, and looked up at him again. "Unstable...? Hmm..." she furrowed her brow, tightening the features of her face, looking distraught for a moment. Then she beamed again, looking up immediately. "Like my arm?" she asked, slowly unclasping her hand, bringing herself closer and shifted her left shoulder towards him, extending her hand for him to inspect. It was the bandaged arm, and the hand and fingers looked normal. But up the entire arm above the wrist, between the sullied bandages, was decayed purplish black skin. It seemed to pulse with malicious energy, and at the upper arm, closest to the shoulder, was a pulsing spiderweb of black and purple rot. It was veiny and corrupted looking, and it seemed to....move, on it's own accord.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:32 am

Danua wrote:The young appearing demoness brought her finger to her lower lip, feeling the hunger raise within her. "Sun...der-ed...Ones..." she mouthed out the words, blinking as she thought the words over. "Sundered Ones, am I... one of these?" She asked, blinking. She looked down at the extended hand before her and was somewhat lost by the gesture, or at least appeared so. She then began to tentatively reach for his clawed hand, her hand clasped around the cool dark metal gauntlet. She smiled a little, and looked up at him again. "Unstable...? Hmm..." she furrowed her brow, tightening the features of her face, looking distraught for a moment. Then she beamed again, looking up immediately. "Like my arm?" she asked, slowly unclasping her hand, bringing herself closer and shifted her left shoulder towards him, extending her hand for him to inspect. It was the bandaged arm, and the hand and fingers looked normal. But up the entire arm above the wrist, between the sullied bandages, was decayed purplish black skin. It seemed to pulse with malicious energy, and at the upper arm, closest to the shoulder, was a pulsing spiderweb of black and purple rot. It was veiny and corrupted looking, and it seemed to....move, on it's own accord.

"Yes. During one of the most ancient conflicts in all existence, an event occurred. Parts of our home dimension where split from the main realm, and scattered throughout the mortal planes. This is how demon realms exist in mortal planes like this one. We lost many of our bretheren on that most terrible year, and many more were scattered to the mortal realms, lost. Families, clans, and societies were shattered, and scattered. Many of our kin became lost nomads, struggling to survive in societies that would not have them. You, I imagine, are familiar with such treatment." The Wraith's voice, despite the gravelly, undead sound, was somewhat soothing despite it. He then examined the youngling's arm and shoulder with a cool gentile care and precision quite unlike what his appearance would suggest. His hand glided over the bandages, checking certain spots.

"Ah yes. Soul Rot. One of the types of Blight Diseases, yes... Not the worst one, and it can be healed. Be thankful it has not developed into Corprus Blight. you have been feeding on mortal blood and flesh to delay it's effect yes? the Wraith asked, before he reached into his cloaks, before pulling out a bright light blue glowing vial. "How are you at consuming life energy? Souls that is?"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:48 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
"Yes.  During one of the most ancient conflicts in all existence, an event occurred.  Parts of our home dimension where split from the main realm, and scattered throughout the mortal planes.  This is how demon realms exist in mortal planes like this one.  We lost many of our bretheren on that most terrible year, and many more were scattered to the mortal realms, lost.  Families, clans, and societies were shattered, and scattered.  Many of our kin became lost nomads, struggling to survive in societies that would not have them.  You, I imagine, are familiar with such treatment."  The Wraith's voice, despite the gravelly, undead sound, was somewhat soothing despite it.  He then examined the youngling's arm and shoulder with a cool gentile care and precision quite unlike what his appearance would suggest.  His hand glided over the bandages, checking certain spots.

"Ah yes. Soul Rot.  One of the types of Blight Diseases, yes...  Not the worst one, and it can be healed.  Be thankful it has not developed into Corprus Blight.  you have been feeding on mortal blood and flesh to delay it's effect yes? the Wraith asked, before he reached into his cloaks, before pulling out a bright light blue glowing vial.  "How are you at consuming life energy? Souls that is?"

She blinked, taking note of the fantastic tale. She nodded a little. It was hard to hunt when others saw you. Men didn't seem to always run though for some reason or another. She was an outcast in this society. She watched as her new friend started to look over her left arm. He did it gently, and carefully inspected the flesh. Some glowing purple ectoplasm like gas rippled up from between a portion of the bandage which had slipped down, revealing more skin to the air. She winced, her left fingers curling in pain. It was this point that she heard him reply with his verdict, a response she had read in the codex.

"Corprus Blight..." she thought the words over, and was lost again. She looked at him when he asked about her feeding habits. She nodded in response. "Consuming souls?"

Woodland Shack Sample-1e2fdf1c962e1e80976ae25f05cd7f95

She looked over at the light blue vial, blinking at it's curious glow. She turned her head and blushed. "Soul...consumption..."
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:15 am

Danua wrote:She blinked, taking note of the fantastic tale. She nodded a little. It was hard to hunt when others saw you. Men didn't seem to always run though for some reason or another. She was an outcast in this society. She watched as her new friend started to look over her left arm. He did it gently, and carefully inspected the flesh. Some glowing purple ectoplasm like gas rippled up from between a portion of the bandage which had slipped down, revealing more skin to the air. She winced, her left fingers curling in pain. It was this point that she heard him reply with his verdict, a response she had read in the codex.

"Corprus Blight..." she thought the words over, and was lost again. She looked at him when he asked about her feeding habits. She nodded in response. "Consuming souls?"

She looked over at the light blue vial, blinking at it's curious glow. She turned her head and blushed. "Soul...consumption..."

The wraith's hooded head nodded. Apparently this young demoness did not know how to consume life energy, which can lead to complications in a demon's natural life, and vital functionality.

"Yes. When you feed on a mortal, you take only the blood and flesh it seems. But, there is more to your prey than simple blood and flesh my dear, and a demon like you requires a more powerful sustenance to remain healthy and strong. For beings of great power such as we, it requires that we consume the very vital life energies of our prey, their soul, or spirit of you will. The very energy that animates them." He saw Danua wince as more of her decimated skin was exposed to the open air. Apparently the infection was on it's way to entering phase two.

With that in mind, the Wraith brought up the vial, containing the glowing blue liquid. "This will help. It contains the vital essence of a human soul, distilled into water, creating what we call Stroyent, a powerful healing agent for all demonkind. It's not as potent as consuming a living soul, and you will have to feed on one soon, but this should help allay the effect for a time." The wraith uncorked the vial, and handed it to Danua.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:00 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Danua wrote:She blinked, taking note of the fantastic tale. She nodded a little. It was hard to hunt when others saw you. Men didn't seem to always run though for some reason or another. She was an outcast in this society. She watched as her new friend started to look over her left arm. He did it gently, and carefully inspected the flesh. Some glowing purple ectoplasm like gas rippled up from between a portion of the bandage which had slipped down, revealing more skin to the air. She winced, her left fingers curling in pain. It was this point that she heard him reply with his verdict, a response she had read in the codex.

The wraith's hooded head nodded.  Apparently this young demoness did not know how to consume life energy, which can lead to complications in a demon's natural life, and vital functionality.

"Yes.  When you feed on a mortal, you take only the blood and flesh it seems.  But, there is more to your prey than simple blood and flesh my dear, and a demon like you requires a more powerful sustenance to remain healthy and strong.  For beings of great power such as we, it requires that we consume the very vital life energies of our prey, their soul, or spirit of you will.  The very energy that animates them."  He saw Danua wince as more of her decimated skin was exposed to the open air.  Apparently the infection was on it's way to entering phase two.  

With that in mind, the Wraith brought up the vial, containing the glowing blue liquid.  "This will help.  It contains the vital essence of a human soul, distilled into water, creating what we call Stroyent, a powerful healing agent for all demonkind.  It's not as potent as consuming a living soul, and you will have to feed on one soon, but this should help allay the effect for a time."  The wraith uncorked the vial, and handed it to Danua.

She listened closely, as some of the ectoplasm like material dripped and fell away from her arm like a floating piece of cotton descending to the earth. As it hit the ground, it splattered against a dandelion, the glowing purple plasma spreading briefly, then sank deep into it's roots. The yellow petalled weed sagged, turning black briefly, and began to de-materialize and then simultaneously reconstruct itself, becoming a medium sized red flowered plant creature with jagged spines and razor sharp leaves. It swayed on it's own accord, twisting and snaking, lifelike and with thought. The surrounding grass became pitch black, but the grass wasn't dead, instead glowing with small beads of light within each blade of grass, attracting insects for the hybrid dandelion to devour.

Danua seemed unaffected by the entire scene. Having seen similar things happen once or twice before, it was something that happened commonplace for her. She took the blue open vial, and brought it to her face, observing it closely. She sniffed it, poked the light blue fluid with her free hand before bringing the lip of the vial to her mouth and jerked her head back, closing her eyes as the contents of the vial emptied.

Gulp.

Swallowing down the liquid, she opened her eyes which flashed red briefly. Her pale skin darkened a little more, a little healthier shade than she was before drinking the synthesized human soul. The pain subsided a little in her arm, which she then tended to, covering the portion of her arm which had shown itself to the open air. Blood soaked through the bandage, but it wasn't bleeding all the way through like it normally had. She smiled a little and nodded happily to the wraith. "It seems to be useful. It doesn't hurt as much." she says happily.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:59 pm

Danua wrote:She listened closely, as some of the ectoplasm like material dripped and fell away from her arm like a floating piece of cotton descending to the earth. As it hit the ground, it splattered against a dandelion, the glowing purple plasma spreading briefly, then sank deep into it's roots. The yellow petalled weed sagged, turning black briefly, and began to de-materialize and then simultaneously reconstruct itself, becoming a medium sized red flowered plant creature with jagged spines and razor sharp leaves. It swayed on it's own accord, twisting and snaking, lifelike and with thought. The surrounding grass became pitch black, but the grass wasn't dead, instead glowing with small beads of light within each blade of grass, attracting insects for the hybrid dandelion to devour.

Danua seemed unaffected by the entire scene. Having seen similar things happen once or twice before, it was something that happened commonplace for her. She took the blue open vial, and brought it to her face, observing it closely. She sniffed it, poked the light blue fluid with her free hand before bringing the lip of the vial to her mouth and jerked her head back, closing her eyes as the contents of the vial emptied.

Gulp.

Swallowing down the liquid, she opened her eyes which flashed red briefly. Her pale skin darkened a little more, a little healthier shade than she was before drinking the synthesized human soul. The pain subsided a little in her arm, which she then tended to, covering the portion of her arm which had shown itself to the open air. Blood soaked through the bandage, but it wasn't bleeding all the way through like it normally had. She smiled a little and nodded happily to the wraith. "It seems to be useful. It doesn't hurt as much." she says happily.

The Wraith nodded, seemingly smiling beneath that black hood. "You may not remember, or have ever been taught how to extract a mortal soul from it's host as you feed. Your condition suggests you have been denied life energies for a considerable length of time. Not healthy for a demoness so young." The wraith continued to oberve Danua, as she rebandaged her arm, which had healed only somewhat. The wounds of her arm were leaking her own spiritual energies into everything she came into contact with, and it would seem she had never fed on life energy before, denying her access to her greater powers, and making her vulnerable to the infections as she had not built up any natural resistances to it. Her immune systems seemed to be shot. And that brought up another thought to the Wraith. What happened to her progenitors? Her Parents? Surely the Baroness would not have abandoned one so young, Demons were evil only in the sense that they killed their prey and consumed their souls, which was that of other life forms, otherwise they where quite social among their own. Something must have occurred.

"Danua, do you know what happened to your progenitors? your mother and father? Your family?" The Wraith asked as it tried to find out what she may know, or not know.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:56 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Danua wrote:She listened closely, as some of the ectoplasm like material dripped and fell away from her arm like a floating piece of cotton descending to the earth. As it hit the ground, it splattered against a dandelion, the glowing purple plasma spreading briefly, then sank deep into it's roots. The yellow petalled weed sagged, turning black briefly, and began to de-materialize and then simultaneously reconstruct itself, becoming a medium sized red flowered plant creature with jagged spines and razor sharp leaves. It swayed on it's own accord, twisting and snaking, lifelike and with thought. The surrounding grass became pitch black, but the grass wasn't dead, instead glowing with small beads of light within each blade of grass, attracting insects for the hybrid dandelion to devour.

Gulp.

The Wraith nodded, seemingly smiling beneath that black hood.  "You may not remember, or have ever been taught how to extract a mortal soul from it's host as you feed.  Your condition suggests you have been denied life energies for a considerable length of time.  Not healthy for a demoness so young." The wraith continued to oberve Danua, as she rebandaged her arm, which had healed only somewhat.  The wounds of her arm were leaking her own spiritual energies into everything she came into contact with, and it would seem she had never fed on life energy before, denying her access to her greater powers, and making her vulnerable to the infections as she had not built up any natural resistances to it.  Her immune systems seemed to be shot.  And that brought up another thought to the Wraith.  What happened to her progenitors? Her Parents?  Surely the Baroness would not have abandoned one so young, Demons were evil only in the sense that they killed their prey and consumed their souls, which was that of other life forms, otherwise they where quite social among their own.  Something must have occurred.

"Danua, do you know what happened to your progenitors?  your mother and father? Your family?" The Wraith asked as it tried to find out what she may know, or not know.

"The mortal soul is quite active during strenuous activity performed by the physical body, increasing it's potential energy, almost doubling it..." she blurted, her eyes slightly fogged over, before blinking and looking upon the wraith innocently. She grinned, handing the vial back to him. She rubbed her left arm when he asked about her fore bearers.

"I understand the concept of family, mother, and father. But to say I've experienced such... I have not." she says blinking stoically. She appeared unphased by this information. "I honestly... do not recall my point of origin. But according to the codex, I've been around since the early 2400's in this planets yearly calendar. I do... remember someone though. A mortal, but I cannot remember his name. He kept me in a white room for the longest time... but I cannot recall when this was. My memories are....fickle to say the least. I cannot recall much, only bits and pieces. I only started to keep track of my recent memories a few years ago." she says cocking her head to the right.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:11 pm

The Wraith raised it's hand again, and it's energies seemed to focus into it's palm. "Praeteritorum reminiscitur Vahrukt Dahmaan Hah..." A light wave of energy came gently from his outstretched hand to wash over Danua, focusing on her head. "With time, and feeding, your memory will return to you. Do not be discouraged."

The Wraith then seemed to think for a moment. He could not leave her like this, she would only delay the spread of the Soul Rot, and eventually, cease to be if she could not feed on life energy. "Would you like to come with me? I can teach you how to hunt, and extract mortal souls. You may not last another vorn otherwise. And I have many friends who would welcome you home." And with that, the creature extended it's hand again toward her.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:25 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Wraith raised it's hand again, and it's energies seemed to focus into it's palm.  "Praeteritorum reminiscitur Vahrukt Dahmaan Hah..." A light wave of energy came gently from his outstretched hand to wash over Danua, focusing on her head.  "With time, and feeding, your memory will return to you.  Do not be discouraged."

The Wraith then seemed to think for a moment.  He could not leave her like this, she would only delay the spread of the Soul Rot, and eventually, cease to be if she could not feed on life energy.  "Would you like to come with me?  I can teach you how to hunt, and extract mortal souls.  You may not last another vorn otherwise.  And I have many friends who would welcome you home."  And with that, the creature extended it's hand again toward her.

Woodland Shack 12c0289c8c1b2dfc10d076d43aa38257

Her eyelids pinch, her narrow garnet gaze upon the hand outstretched before her. She had no reason to refuse his offer, and to her, she was the first friend she's made in a long time, with exception to Hansel and Gretel. The two dolls in question gurgled and grumbled, like little imps in a nonsensical language. She looked down at Hansel in particular and giggled. "Oh hush you, you're just jealous." she says to the doll, which slowly descends, but she grabs him, hooking him under her right arm. She reaches out with her left hand, taking the wraith's. "We would love to. As it is, I have no where else to be, and I am quite hungry." she says with a slight groan.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:32 pm

Danua wrote:Woodland Shack 12c0289c8c1b2dfc10d076d43aa38257

Her eyelids pinch, her narrow garnet gaze upon the hand outstretched before her. She had no reason to refuse his offer, and to her, she was the first friend she's made in a long time, with exception to Hansel and Gretel. The two dolls in question gurgled and grumbled, like little imps in a nonsensical language. She looked down at Hansel in particular and giggled. "Oh hush you, you're just jealous." she says to the doll, which slowly descends, but she grabs him, hooking him under her right arm. She reaches out with her left hand, taking the wraith's. "We would love to. As it is, I have no where else to be, and I am quite hungry." she says with a slight groan.

"Your little friends are good company, and are right to be concerned, as I am but a stranger. But back home, many demons practice the art of living homunculi dolls such as they. And your little friends would be welcome there too." With that, as Danua took the Wraithlord's hand, his cloak grew, and his energies recreated the armoured Dark Steed, to which he helped Danua climb onto. The Wraith then sat behind her upon the warhorse, and set it into a gentle trod that slowly pocked up the pace deep into the foggy woodlands. "First things first. We need to locate a suitable target. Fortunately, in these mortal realms, targets are in abundance, scattered, sometimes alone, sometimes not."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:52 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Danua wrote:Woodland Shack 12c0289c8c1b2dfc10d076d43aa38257

"Your little friends are good company, and are right to be concerned, as I am but a stranger.  But back home, many demons practice the art of living homunculi dolls such as they.  And your little friends would be welcome there too." With that, as Danua took the Wraithlord's hand, his cloak grew, and his energies recreated the armoured Dark Steed, to which he helped Danua climb onto.  The Wraith then sat behind her upon the warhorse, and set it into a gentle trod that slowly pocked up the pace deep into the foggy woodlands.  "First things first.  We need to locate a suitable target.  Fortunately, in these mortal realms, targets are in abundance,  scattered, sometimes alone, sometimes not."

Danua's back settled against the wraiths, upon this dark steed that had appeared from his own matter it seemed. She looked about curiously. She never travelled via a horse before, she has with a fish, but that was an entirely different experience. She glanced behind her towards the wraith at the pitch black of his inner hood. She then turned her head up to the air, her eyes glowing a brighter red briefly. "I do smell something... not too far from here." she says extending her left arm, her index finger pointing east. "Out that way...possibly seven or eight individuals... one's a Neko for sure." she says, noting the slightly different scent. "They are trying to start a fire...their wood is too damp though." she added.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum