Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Civilian camping grounds

+5
Vivian Highswallow
Sakurai
Baroness of Hell
Random Mobs
Danua
9 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Civilian camping grounds - Page 5 Empty Re: Civilian camping grounds

Post  Rhaenyxio Daphnais Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:20 pm

Rhae had seen the signal flare easily from the canopy around her home and had quickly slithered her way to where she had seen the red streak shoot up. Though the light of the flare lit up enough, she still had the stealthy advantage due to her camouflaging patterned scales and dark clothes. She kept to the shadows, and slithered her way closer and closer; sensing something ''Holy'' ahead of her. Soon, she would see 'who' she had been sensing. A woman, barely out of her teens and into adulthood from the looks of it observing an overrun campsite. She was wearing the tell tale robes of those religious zealots from Ithteca...still, like the Priestess's of Beijio, their holy power was still a threat since their 'Holy one' was the same her kind feared and distrusted. She slithered closer, with her back against a tree as she peered over at the beautiful red head. She was of average height, but was quite curvaceous. It was safe to say there was enough meat on her bones to make Rhae feel comfortable on fasting for a week or two afterwards. She watched as all of it 'swayed' and moved under her lithe silk garments. It was enough to make her stomachs growl. The air smelled of demonic power, and also of an opportunity.

She got high, and began to slither up the width of a large tree and continue her hunt, from above.
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  WinryRockbell Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:03 pm

Winry worked as quietly as she could. She, too, had been sent here on a rescue mission, but her team didn't fare any better than those she was sent to save. Her body was covered in sweat and dirt, her breasts jiggling behind her black top as she used her elbow grease to wrench together broken parts of the copter that had brought her and her team to this dreadful place. She wiped her brown, her heart pumping deep within her chest. Her communications had been shot, and her only chance to get out of here, other than trekking by foot (which was certainly not ideal) was by getting this copter back in working order. It's a good thing she was the best mechanic in her region, and while she was worried, there were plenty of tools and weapons in the copter that were still usable. Young she may be, she could hold her own. Maybe not against whatever was out there...but she gripped that wrench with her life.

That's when she heard a hiss high above, and turned to see a bright red light shoot into the air and explode. A signal flare. Someone was out there. Was it the people she was supposed to rescue? Or another team?

She wanted to help, but...she also didn't want to leave the safety of the copter. So instead, she called out. "Hello?? Who's out there! I can see your flare! I can help if you come to me! Follow my voice!"

WinryRockbell
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaenyxio Daphnais Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:26 pm

WinryRockbell wrote:Winry worked as quietly as she could. She, too, had been sent here on a rescue mission, but her team didn't fare any better than those she was sent to save. Her body was covered in sweat and dirt, her breasts jiggling behind her black top as she used her elbow grease to wrench together broken parts of the copter that had brought her and her team to this dreadful place. She wiped her brown, her heart pumping deep within her chest. Her communications had been shot, and her only chance to get out of here, other than trekking by foot (which was certainly not ideal) was by getting this copter back in working order. It's a good thing she was the best mechanic in her region, and while she was worried, there were plenty of tools and weapons in the copter that were still usable. Young she may be, she could hold her own. Maybe not against whatever was out there...but she gripped that wrench with her life.

That's when she heard a hiss high above, and turned to see a bright red light shoot into the air and explode. A signal flare. Someone was out there. Was it the people she was supposed to rescue? Or another team?

She wanted to help, but...she also didn't want to leave the safety of the copter. So instead, she called out. "Hello?? Who's out there! I can see your flare! I can help if you come to me! Follow my voice!"

She was eyeing her curvaceous meal below carefully when she picked up another sound, another voice. It was just faint for her hearing to pick up, but she knew it could spell trouble. Frowning, Rhae slithered down the tree, and back into the bushes. Whoever it was, their voice was young, and they seemed troubled. She looked back over to the red head and closed her eyes sighing softly. She knew she had to deal with this possible threat before it would chase her red haired prey away. Hmm... I could always have a quick snack before the 'main course'... she thought and then produced a faint, evil smile before she got low and slithered towards the voice.

It wasn't too long that she came across a grassy clearing, a helicopter at the center of it and her body just low enough in the high grass that it would conceal her serpentine parts. She decided she wanted to play with this one a little. Lowering her torso slightly to a more reasonable height, she ''stepped forward'', parting the grass with her scepter. "Hello? I can hear you, don't yell less you want every damned voracious beast in the forest upon you." she calls out to the woman, smiling as she stabbed her scepter into the earth. She was visible from the waist up, and looked rather human. No pointed ears, no fangs (at least present anyway, they were stored away for now), and no tails. She was only a sultry, big bosomed woman who appeared to be standing in the tall grass to the young woman. Rhae eyed the woman and the aircraft with amusement. She was probably as old if not a little younger than the red haired woman, was blond and had skinny body but an ample pair of breasts bobbing behind her black tube top. Toned, greased from working, oh she'd make a lovely snack. "I see you're having trouble with your aircraft, would you be in need of my assistance?" she asked, closing her eyes and smiling a rather pleasant and friendly smile.
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  WinryRockbell Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:36 pm

Winry took an unconscious step back at the sight of this well-endowed, purple-haired woman and her gigantic scepter. She most certainly wasn't a part of the team she came to rescue, and can't imagine she was with any other rescue party. Not with the way she was dressed. Her armored garbs, even if they did expose a solid amount of her cleavage, meant she was with some other clan. Perhaps not a friendly one. Winry eyed her with suspicion, keeping a tight grip on her wrench, the end of which was the size of both their heads.

"Better to attract some beast to where I have supplies then head out into the wilderness without them. But I appreciate your concern. You don't exactly seem like the type that can assist in repairs. Mechanics don't carry staves. What exactly are you doing out here?" Winry questioned.

While it seemed very odd that the woman remained in the brush, she was rather fine with it. The further away she was, the better. Winry wasn't getting the best vibe from her.

WinryRockbell
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaenyxio Daphnais Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:49 pm

She chuckled. "Quite simple, I live out here. I know my way around each bend, nook and cranny around here. If you couldn't already tell from my, rather unique apparel, it is somewhat necessary to have to survive in this wooded land." She says tapping her scepter into the soil. "I just happened by when I saw the flare, then heard your voice. I assume the flare was yours, no?" She says raising a brow. "If you would like my assistance, I can provide you with food and parts left over from Tenik. I scavenge these woods and I found a lot of random gizmos and gadgets left over from war. Vehicles abandoned and set to rust. Not sure if any of it is much use selling, but I collect it anyhow; I figure it may be useful someday." she says with a lighthearted chuckle. She could sense the animosity from the woman, but she figured she'd play her cards still a bit close to her chest yet, or rather keep her tail from showing.
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  WinryRockbell Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm

It was rather kind of a woman to be providing such assistance in an area known to be quite horrible in nature. She certainly was dressed for protection, but that didn't make Winry feel any better about her intentions. "No, I didn't set off the flare. Someone else did, that's who I was calling out for. I'm surprised you followed my voice and not the flare. They could really be in trouble," Winry noted.

Winry was playing her own cards close to her chest. It almost seemed like there was a bit of a western draw between them. Who would make the first move, whatever that meant. "I'm not sure any of the parts you have would really do me any good, this is a pretty high tech model. But, I suppose I could manage something from scraps. I guess food wouldn't be too bad either. However, if you don't mind, I would rather not leave the copter. If you're scavenging things, then others might as well. Getting this up and working is my priority, next to finding anyone who is still alive out here. So if you'll excuse me, I think I'll be getting back to work," Winry concluded.

She didn't move though. She wasn't ready to turn her back on the woman. Not until she was gone. She hadn't even introduced herself, and that was another red flag.

WinryRockbell
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaenyxio Daphnais Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:12 pm

Rhae smiled. "You certainly have a good point there. Very well then, if you do need of my services, I have a little place out that way," she says pointing towards her right, assuredly. "Oh and I haven't introduced myself, how silly of me; Rhaenyxio Daphnais- don't bother pronouncing it, just call me Rhae." she says with another friendly chuckle. She then backed off and headed deeper into the grass--however....her gait was strange. It wasn't like she was walking...but rather...sliding? She vanished amid the long grass before Winry could get the chance to properly get a fix on her movement, and only had that momentary glimpse. Could it have been a trick of the eye? Or did she actually slide-slither?
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  WinryRockbell Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:22 pm

Winry looked on in what only could be described as a look of disgust and the strange way the woman..."walked"...away. She was a lady for sure, but she'd never seen a lady sway her hips the way Rhae did. "Winry..." she said under her breath, returning Rhae's introduction, but it was much too soft for Rhae to have heard. Winry thought it was probably better that way anyhow.

Shaking her head to rid her of the thought of this woman and to recompose her brain to focus again on the copter, she flipped the wrench in her hand and caught it. "Woman is creepy. Not getting any help from her."

Winry knelt down and continued repairs on the copter, her pants almost falling off her ass. She couldn't help but try to keep an eye behind her. She didn't like that someone knew where she was, and she was cautious about calling out to the person who shot the flare again. Maybe Rhae went to help them instead? Winry wasn't sure that was the best thing. "Ugh. I should really check out that flare but..." Winry looked out into the wilderness again. "It's not going to help either of us if I get killed on the way there."

Winry glanced down at her wrench. It made a great weapon, but she was going to need more, even if she wasn't going anywhere. "I wonder what kind of guns they got in here. Maybe the turrets are still working. They'll tear apart anything that comes near. I probably have some flares too, maybe I can get that person to come to me."

Winry climbed into the copter, breasts bobbling all the way.

WinryRockbell
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaenyxio Daphnais Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:32 pm

As soon as Winry and her bobbling breasts were entering the copter's bay, something soft yet coarse wrapped around her left ankle briefly and tugged her from the bay doors, pulling down her pants again and had unwound and vanished into the grass before she could see what it was fully- it was black and skinny, but it moved too quick and had darted into the grass. And from behind her the Copter began to move, as if on it's own. Propellers were stationary but the machine itself swayed as if something heavy was pushing against the vehicle! Either that or it was possessed...

All the while, Rhae smiled and silently chuckled within her mind as she began terrifying her soon to be snack. She figured she'd have some fun before she would 'get down to business' and it was entertaining to see her fold under the pressure. She only hoped it would last!
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  WinryRockbell Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:44 pm

"What the fuck?" Winry shouted, pulling her pants back up. Not that this was a time for modesty, but she didn't exactly need to be gallivanting around in her underwear out here.

She shivered at the feeling of this slithering thing around her ankle, and the sound it made as it slid off into the brush. She then fell backward as the copter itself started moving in its entirety. The metal clanked and rumbled as it scraped against the dirt and was slowly pushed towards the brush. Winry had to think quickly. She didn't, at all, want to go outside and face whatever was pushing the copter, but SHE couldn't push it herself, and if it was pushed into the forest...which is where it was headed, she'd never get it off the ground with all the trees in the way. Then again, if she went outside, she'd might be as good as dead too...

Gulping nervously, she was definitely dead if her vehicle was pushed into the forest. She scrambled, grabbing her wrench and scanning the copter for anything else. There were powerful explosives, but that would ruin the copter. "Shit..." she squeaked. A flare wasn't going to do her any good either. Quickly thinking, she saw a dagger and placed the hilt into the end of the wrench, screwing it tight. Now she had not just a heavy blunt weapon, but something sharp.

She grabbed a pistol hanging on the wall as well. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, her heart wanting to explode, she leapt out of the bay and rolled along the dirt.

"Stop right there!" She shouted, bearing both her weapons.

WinryRockbell
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:29 am

A little was further up the walking tail, a new group of teenage campers were walking through the forest, using the same foot trail as the first group. This group was a little larger than the last, 7 males, and 7 females, mostly human, with some demi humans in there for a total of 14 individuals. They were chatting, and laughing along the trail, apparently oblivious to the situation at the very campsite they were heading for. Until the flare went up.

"What the... Is that Darren's group?" asked one of the girls.

"Can't be. They were supposed to have left yesterday" answered the leading boy of the group.

"Who else would it be Deacon. Nobody else comes out this far, except for the locals, and they never bother the camping grounds."

The leader, identified as Deacon, leaned on his hiking stick and rubbed his stubbly chin. "We'd better check it out."

"Can we not, and just say that we did? ther'es all kindsa critters out here."

Deacon turned to look at the one who just spoke. "That's why we carry emergency beacons and weapons Mike. Now quit your bitching and lets go. You wouldn't want to be abandoned out here if it was you."

Mike grumbled as the group made their way towards the camping grounds.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Highswallow Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:08 am

Vivian Highswallow wrote:Vivian Highswallow came across the derelict campgrounds. It had been a while, but some of the campers friends had gotten worried after the last few days and had organized a small rescue party to go look for them. After what had happened in Ithteca with the demonic attacks, St. Michael's Cathedral was of course called upon for assistance and Vivian, as a Knight, it was her duty to carry out the mission. She had split off from most of the other civilian rescuers, and had stumbled upon the campsite in it's terrible state. "Oh God... what had transpired here..." she says softly, noting the bodies. Both had severely rotted away over the course of a few days, and it was clear that their deaths were vicious and painful. Various camp items strewn about everywhere. Tattered clothing, blood and gore strewn about. It was as if a pack of wolves descended upon them, but Viv knew better. 

Vivian raised the A7B Standard Flare Gun* skyward, and pulled the trigger. 

Pthhhuuuummm.....bang!

The red flare streaked high into the sky and with a bang began to slowly drift back down to earth. It illuminated the forest a little, as it was dark here even at midday. She found what may be left of their missing campers, and she was sure that something not born from this Mortal Realm was to blame. 

Civilian camping grounds - Page 5 A7b6eddc-bfca-4134-b2eb-8a246ee78cbe_zpsi3mc5rgj

After some investigation, Vivian took a seat in one of the camping seats left by the former group. She placed sheets over the bodies she found, not that there was much left. She took a swigful of water from her waterskin and sighed contentedly before putting it away. She had a strange feeling she was being stared at earlier, but that feeling was gone now. She was just getting relaxed when she thought she heard movement in the brush ahead. She shot up, hand upon the hilt of her blade as she called out: "Who's there? Dimitri, is that you?" she called out, wondering if it was the head of the Danton City Rescue Group who was sent out with her. He was better equipped than most since he had an Izhevsk Assault Rifle* on hand. Crazy Northerner... she thought. She hoped he had not drank as much Vodka as she thought he had when they split up, she didn't want to get shot by the large machinegun like bullets that the Northern Rifle was known for shooting.

*Civilian camping grounds - Page 5 Ak.jpg?t=1346260935
Vivian Highswallow
Vivian Highswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaenyxio Daphnais Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:20 am

WinryRockbell wrote:"What the fuck?" Winry shouted, pulling her pants back up. Not that this was a time for modesty, but she didn't exactly need to be gallivanting around in her underwear out here.

She shivered at the feeling of this slithering thing around her ankle, and the sound it made as it slid off into the brush. She then fell backward as the copter itself started moving in its entirety. The metal clanked and rumbled as it scraped against the dirt and was slowly pushed towards the brush. Winry had to think quickly. She didn't, at all, want to go outside and face whatever was pushing the copter, but SHE couldn't push it herself, and if it was pushed into the forest...which is where it was headed, she'd never get it off the ground with all the trees in the way. Then again, if she went outside, she'd might be as good as dead too...

Gulping nervously, she was definitely dead if her vehicle was pushed into the forest. She scrambled, grabbing her wrench and scanning the copter for anything else. There were powerful explosives, but that would ruin the copter. "Shit..." she squeaked. A flare wasn't going to do her any good either. Quickly thinking, she saw a dagger and placed the hilt into the end of the wrench, screwing it tight. Now she had not just a heavy blunt weapon, but something sharp.

She grabbed a pistol hanging on the wall as well. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, her heart wanting to explode, she leapt out of the bay and rolled along the dirt.

The copter continued to rock dangerously as the girl shouted for a couple moments longer. There was silence in the air, and it seemed everything in the woods was dead for not even a bird chirping could be made out. It was then the grass behind the helicopter moved, swaying with something heavy crawling through it... The silence being replaced with the sound of grass being parted as something large slithered its way through the tall and thin blades... Then the small blue light appeared on top of the helicopter's rotary blades; a small soft bluish-green glow... St. Elmos Fire? THEN BAM!

A bolt of lightning struck the copter blades, causing them to explode with tremendous energy and showering the grassy clearing with sparks. Sparks that caught fire with oil covered materials, staring out as small controllable fires, but it was also when the brush got loud with movement again, and seemed to be circling around the young woman!
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:26 am

The new camping group stopped suddenly and went quiet for a moment. Then Deacon spoke. "Are you alright? We saw the flare."

The group came into the clearing slowly so as not to startle the unexpected occupant of their chosen destination, until they saw the severe state of the campsite. "what the hell happened around here? Looks like a tornado rippled the clearing apart... and what is that smell!"

"Deacon, I don't like this.... something feels wrong..."

Then, they heard the distant thudding of an explosion, and the puffs of black smoke came from the high trail road up the incline.

"Oh this is not good... Rich, get that emergency beacon, we may have a fire up there, and were upwind of it!" Deacon said.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WinryRockbell Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:45 am

Rhaenyxio Daphnais wrote:
WinryRockbell wrote:"What the fuck?" Winry shouted, pulling her pants back up. Not that this was a time for modesty, but she didn't exactly need to be gallivanting around in her underwear out here.

The copter continued to rock dangerously as the girl shouted for a couple moments longer. There was silence in the air, and it seemed everything in the woods was dead for not even a bird chirping could be made out. It was then the grass behind the helicopter moved, swaying with something heavy crawling through it... The silence being replaced with the sound of grass being parted as something large slithered its way through the tall and thin blades... Then the small blue light appeared on top of the helicopter's rotary blades; a small soft bluish-green glow... St. Elmos Fire? THEN BAM!

A bolt of lightning struck the copter blades, causing them to explode with tremendous energy and showering the grassy clearing with sparks. Sparks that caught fire with oil covered materials, staring out as small controllable fires, but it was also when the brush got loud with movement again, and seemed to be circling around the young woman!

Winry's ears rang and her world went fuzzy at the piercing sounds of both the striking lightning and the exploding blades. Her body instinctively curled to protect herself from any debris headed in her direction. She was surprised she was able to hold onto her weapons after something like that. "Ughh...." She groaned, holding her head as she tried to sit up after.

Her composure regained quickly as she felt the heat of the small nearby fires and her eyes fixated on the even more wrecked helicopter. THAT was something she couldn't fix at all. It may have well have ended up in the forest...and now she was thinking that was an even better place than where she was now. Something was skimming through the brush around her, slinking so quickly that she couldn't catch sight of it. Was that the thing that had been pushing the copter? Where the hell did that lightning bolt come from??

"Stay back! Stay the hell back!!" Winry shouted, gripping her weapons tightly and turning about.

WinryRockbell
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Highswallow Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:53 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The new camping group stopped suddenly and went quiet for a moment. Then Deacon spoke. "Are you alright? We saw the flare."

The group came into the clearing slowly so as not to startle the unexpected occupant of their chosen destination, until they saw the severe state of the campsite. "what the hell happened around here? Looks like a tornado rippled the clearing apart... and what is that smell!"

"Deacon, I don't like this.... something feels wrong..."

Vivian eased only slightly, but was still perplexed by the new arrivals. "Oh...so you're not with the Rescue Team." she says with a sigh, letting her scabbard hit her thigh. Her eyes went lidded, and she had a gloomy look. "It's...not best you all should be camping out here." her eyes changed to a fierce look and she returned her gaze upon them. "You have no idea how dangerous it is out here. I'm with a small team who were sent to look for some missing campers. I don't know the specifics, but we were hired to find..." she pauses, and blushes. "Heh... one moment.." she says, reaching between her voluminous breasts and rummaged around for a small checklist which she pulled out and unfolded while her breasts still bounced with much gravity. "AhemCole Rumfield, Damien & Justin Copperfield, Bruno Esomark, Marco Cognisetti, Anita Helmesly, Pamela Launton, and Kia Furukimi." She started, before looking up at them. "I get the peculiar feeling you are not any of these individuals I listed off, so I would advise you return to the entrance of the woods and head back to Danton..." she nodded over at the few bodies she had covered with sheets. "These guys were not so lucky. I tried finding their ID's and papers, but...found nothing. They either didn't bring their identifications with them, or didn't have any. All I know is that something... monsterous killed them." she finished, looking up at them. "Deacon, was it?" the beautiful young woman asked the lead man of this new group of potential victims.

That is when the explosion caught their attention. She sensed something dark and foreboding coming from the lifting plumes of darkness. "Everyone, don't move! That wasn't a normal explosion...I can sense it was from something dark." she then turned to Deacon again, her hand upon the hilt of her blade. "Deacon, I suggest we backtrack." her large sapphire eyes darting to his eyes.
Vivian Highswallow
Vivian Highswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaenyxio Daphnais Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:00 am

WinryRockbell wrote:

Winry's ears rang and her world went fuzzy at the piercing sounds of both the striking lightning and the exploding blades. Her body instinctively curled to protect herself from any debris headed in her direction. She was surprised she was able to hold onto her weapons after something like that. "Ughh...." She groaned, holding her head as she tried to sit up after.

Her composure regained quickly as she felt the heat of the small nearby fires and her eyes fixated on the even more wrecked helicopter. THAT was something she couldn't fix at all. It may have well have ended up in the forest...and now she was thinking that was an even better place than where she was now. Something was skimming through the brush around her, slinking so quickly that she couldn't catch sight of it. Was that the thing that had been pushing the copter? Where the hell did that lightning bolt come from??

"Stay back! Stay the hell back!!" Winry shouted, gripping her weapons tightly and turning about.

Before her, not even trying to hide, was the woman again. She was smiling a twisted, almost unhinged snake like grin and spoke softly, barely above the audio of the crackling flames: "Is something the matter Winry? Your helicopter seems to have caught flame~" she said in a haughty, sassy tone that almost seemed to be hissing with every syllable.
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  WinryRockbell Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:07 am

Winry's eyes widened in shock for a moment at the sight of Rhae, who clearly wasn't human. Her hissing voice and serpentine lower body caused Winry to gulp, but she mustered up her courage and pointed the gun at Rhae, her knife/wrench combo at the ready. "You. I fucking knew you were no good. Move another inch and I'll blow your brains out. Or bash them out, which ever you'd prefer."

Winry was surprised at the words that were coming out of her mouth. Quite the bravado. For a being such as Rhae that could cause her copter to explode, she probably shouldn't be spouting out threats, but she didn't have a choice. What was she going to do, let Rhae do whatever...what DID she want to do?

"What do you want?" Winry barked.

WinryRockbell
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:12 am

Vivian Highswallow wrote:Vivian eased only slightly, but was still perplexed by the new arrivals. "Oh...so you're not with the Rescue Team." she says with a sigh, letting her scabbard hit her thigh. Her eyes went lidded, and she had a gloomy look. "It's...not best you all should be camping out here." her eyes changed to a fierce look and she returned her gaze upon them. "You have no idea how dangerous it is out here. I'm with a small team who were sent to look for some missing campers. I don't know the specifics, but we were hired to find..." she pauses, and blushes. "Heh... one moment.." she says, reaching between her voluminous breasts and rummaged around for a small checklist which she pulled out and unfolded while her breasts still bounced with much gravity. "AhemCole Rumfield, Damien & Justin Copperfield, Bruno Esomark, Marco Cognisetti, Anita Helmesly, Pamela Launton, and Kia Furukimi." She started, before looking up at them. "I get the peculiar feeling you are not any of these individuals I listed off, so I would advise you return to the entrance of the woods and head back to Danton..." she nodded over at the few bodies she had covered with sheets. "These guys were not so lucky. I tried finding their ID's and papers, but...found nothing. They either didn't bring their identifications with them, or didn't have any. All I know is that something... monsterous killed them." she finished, looking up at them. "Deacon, was it?" the beautiful young woman asked the lead man of this new group of potential victims.

That is when the explosion caught their attention. She sensed something dark and foreboding coming from the lifting plumes of darkness. "Everyone, don't move! That wasn't a normal explosion...I can sense it was from something dark." she then turned to Deacon again, her hand upon the hilt of her blade. "Deacon, I suggest we backtrack." her large sapphire eyes darting to his eyes.

"Oh... Oh that is just fucking Splendid! Nice one Deacon, we missed Damien's group by 3 days, and we find out that they got murdered by a bunch of demons by the look of it. Probably barely enough left of them to fill up even one coffin and..."

"Will you shut the fuck up and do something productive there Cory? We are in real danger here. Everyone, get your guns out. We are leaving as soon as we can, but I'd rather not have a demon run up and file it's tax return down my buttcrack while gnawing the back of my skull unarmed." Deacon turned back to the woman. "I'm sorry ma'am, but your part of the rescue team, and your trained for this, we'll follow your lead, if you want.

The camping group had a haphazard assortment of sidearms, pistols, one or two rifles, a shotgun, and various knives. once they had finished getting their weapons ready, they awaited Vivian's lead.

Rich looked back to Deacon. "I got the emergency broadcast going on repeat, and the locator beacon is active. lets hope that the reinforcements arrive in time, cause I don't think whatever is hiding in these woods is going to let us go without a fight... Something is very wrong... I feel that there is more than one evil thing here..."

Indeed, when the lightning struck the helicopter, yet another Wraith scout was hovering a few kilometres south at a decent height. The black robed figure turned toward the disturbance. If the creature had a face, a sick grin would have crossed it.

"Ah, another of the Sundered ones has emerged to feed. Same spot as Brother tormentor's recent find... Intriguing." the creature of the Horde murmured before maneuvering his floating body towards the camping grounds.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaenyxio Daphnais Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:16 am

WinryRockbell wrote:Winry's eyes widened in shock for a moment at the sight of Rhae, who clearly wasn't human. Her hissing voice and serpentine lower body caused Winry to gulp, but she mustered up her courage and pointed the gun at Rhae, her knife/wrench combo at the ready. "You. I fucking knew you were no good. Move another inch and I'll blow your brains out. Or bash them out, which ever you'd prefer."

Winry was surprised at the words that were coming out of her mouth. Quite the bravado. For a being such as Rhae that could cause her copter to explode, she probably shouldn't be spouting out threats, but she didn't have a choice. What was she going to do, let Rhae do whatever...what DID she want to do?

Rhae chuckled cruelly. "Honestly? I wanted to silence you. You see, I was hunting but then you made things difficult. Now, I want some enjoyment out of you as I find your existence, as short as it is going to be, mildly entertaining." she chuckled again. She looked the woman up and down and her gun. "That little 'toy' is but an annoyance. I'd stick with you're 'unique' wrench/knife combo, at least you'll be able to hit something with it... you don't look like a 'Hawkeye' or an active shootist; more of a person who dislikes such weapons." she toyed with the girl, slithering closer, her 7' staff held out before her in both hands. "What's taking you little one?" she cooed, licking her lips. "Entertain me." she hissed.
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  WinryRockbell Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:26 am

WinryRockbell wrote:Winry's eyes widened in shock for a moment at the sight of Rhae, who clearly wasn't human. Her hissing voice and serpentine lower body caused Winry to gulp, but she mustered up her courage and pointed the gun at Rhae, her knife/wrench combo at the ready. "You. I fucking knew you were no good. Move another inch and I'll blow your brains out. Or bash them out, which ever you'd prefer."

Rhae chuckled cruelly. "Honestly? I wanted to silence you. You see, I was hunting but then you made things difficult. Now, I want some enjoyment out of you as I find your existence, as short as it is going to be, mildly entertaining." she chuckled again. She looked the woman up and down and her gun. "That little 'toy' is but an annoyance. I'd stick with you're 'unique' wrench/knife combo, at least you'll be able to hit something with it... you don't look like a 'Hawkeye' or an active shootist; more of a person who dislikes such weapons." she toyed with the girl, slithering closer, her 7' staff held out before her in both hands. "What's taking you little one?" she cooed, licking her lips. "Entertain me." she hissed.

Both Rhae's words about her "short existence" and the way she licked her lips and hissed sent shivers down Winry's spine. She wasn't sure what this snake woman had been hunting, but she had the feeling her prey had changed. She was correct. Winry didn't like guns at all. She didn't like violence. Yet she wasn't about to NOT protect herself in the face of danger.

Gritting her teeth, the hand holding the gun shaking, she shouted as she pulled the trigger, averting her eyes from Rhae.

But her shout quickly disappeared, her eyes opening in shock and horror when all she heard was a meek "click." She pulled the trigger a few more times, click click click. She gulped again, looking down at the gun then to the copter...where the clip likely had been. By the time she turned back to Rhae, she was already laughing, which angered and scared Winry at the same time. Winry now gripped her large wrench with both hands and got into a ready stance. "Alright you bitch, I'm gonna bash that smile off your face."

WinryRockbell
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Highswallow Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:29 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Vivian Highswallow wrote:Vivian eased only slightly, but was still perplexed by the new arrivals. "Oh...so you're not with the Rescue Team." she says with a sigh, letting her scabbard hit her thigh. Her eyes went lidded, and she had a gloomy look. "It's...not best you all should be camping out here." her eyes changed to a fierce look and she returned her gaze upon them. "You have no idea how dangerous it is out here. I'm with a small team who were sent to look for some missing campers. I don't know the specifics, but we were hired to find..." she pauses, and blushes. "Heh... one moment.." she says, reaching between her voluminous breasts and rummaged around for a small checklist which she pulled out and unfolded while her breasts still bounced with much gravity. "AhemCole Rumfield, Damien & Justin Copperfield, Bruno Esomark, Marco Cognisetti, Anita Helmesly, Pamela Launton, and Kia Furukimi." She started, before looking up at them. "I get the peculiar feeling you are not any of these individuals I listed off, so I would advise you return to the entrance of the woods and head back to Danton..." she nodded over at the few bodies she had covered with sheets. "These guys were not so lucky. I tried finding their ID's and papers, but...found nothing. They either didn't bring their identifications with them, or didn't have any. All I know is that something... monsterous killed them." she finished, looking up at them. "Deacon, was it?" the beautiful young woman asked the lead man of this new group of potential victims.

"Oh... Oh that is just fucking Splendid! Nice one Deacon, we missed Damien's group by 3 days, and we find out that they got murdered by a bunch of demons by the look of it. Probably barely enough left of them to fill up even one coffin and..."

"Will you shut the fuck up and do something productive there Cory? We are in real danger here. Everyone, get your guns out. We are leaving as soon as we can, but I'd rather not have a demon run up and file it's tax return down my buttcrack while gnawing the back of my skull unarmed." Deacon turned back to the woman. "I'm sorry ma'am, but your part of the rescue team, and your trained for this, we'll follow your lead, if you want.

The camping group had a haphazard assortment of sidearms, pistols, one or two rifles, a shotgun, and various knives. once they had finished getting their weapons ready, they awaited Vivian's lead.

Rich looked back to Deacon. "I got the emergency broadcast going on repeat, and the locator beacon is active. lets hope that the reinforcements arrive in time, cause I don't think whatever is hiding in these woods is going to let us go without a fight... Something is very wrong... I feel that there is more than one evil thing here..."

Indeed, when the lightning struck the helicopter, yet another Wraith scout was hovering a few kilometres south at a decent height. The black robed figure turned toward the disturbance. If the creature had a face, a sick grin would have crossed it.

"Ah, another of the Sundered ones has emerged to feed. Same spot as Brother tormentor's recent find... Intriguing." the creature of the Horde murmured before maneuvering his floating body towards the camping grounds.

"Call me Vivian or Viv, and no worries I'm a Knight of the Sanguine Shroud based out of Ithteca's St. Micheals Cathedral School of Exorcism. I'm professionally trained in the art of slaying and sealing demons." She says, backing away. "I'd suggest we take the back trail you came from, I have a man out here somewhere with an assault rifle and two others with military shotguns; if we're lucky we may come across them." she adds as she lead them back into the thick of the woods. "Besides, the clearing gives us no coverage." she then paused, her body feeling as though it was pulsating. Something... unnatural was coming. She could sense something of great evil nearby and it was wandering closer! 

"We have to hurry, now!" she said, frowning. Her sapphire eyes large and wavering.
Vivian Highswallow
Vivian Highswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaenyxio Daphnais Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:38 am

WinryRockbell wrote:

Both Rhae's words about her "short existence" and the way she licked her lips and hissed sent shivers down Winry's spine. She wasn't sure what this snake woman had been hunting, but she had the feeling her prey had changed. She was correct. Winry didn't like guns at all. She didn't like violence. Yet she wasn't about to NOT protect herself in the face of danger.

Gritting her teeth, the hand holding the gun shaking, she shouted as she pulled the trigger, averting her eyes from Rhae.

But her shout quickly disappeared, her eyes opening in shock and horror when all she heard was a meek "click." She pulled the trigger a few more times, click click click. She gulped again, looking down at the gun then to the copter...where the clip likely had been. By the time she turned back to Rhae, she was already laughing, which angered and scared Winry at the same time. Winry now gripped her large wrench with both hands and got into a ready stance. "Alright you bitch, I'm gonna bash that smile off your face."

Rhae laughed, and she shook her head. "Hilarious, absolutely resounding. Hmm... allow me to give you a slight push in the right direction?" she asked, when her long serpentine body reared up, her long tail whipping out and slamming into Winry's left torso and hip with enough force to send her flying towards the woods. She chuckled, spinning her scepter like a staff and slithered after Winry, and when she got into range, swung the spiky head constantly upon the young woman!
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  WinryRockbell Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:47 am

Winry gasped as she felt a blunt force slam into her side and her world went spinning. She could hardly think as she careened flew the air and then let out pained whimpers as she hit the ground, bouncing and rolling across the dirt. She coughed a bit when she finally came to a stop, attempting to lift herself, but her strength had left her for the moment. Her breasts were struggling to remain within her tube top, and her pants once again had begun to slip down, no thanks to the forceful rolling. Tears had started to well at the corners of her eyes from the pain, and from the fear.

She looked around and an enormous, frightened frown formed on her face when she noticed she had no idea where her wrench was. Winry didn't even have a moment longer to think about it however, as she felt something hard WHACK her on the back. She let out yelps as it struck her over, and over, causing her to curl up into a ball each time she was struck. The yelps got louder and louder until she was crying between each one. "St--stop! Pl-UGHH!" *cough cough*

WinryRockbell
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:50 am

Vivian Highswallow wrote:"Call me Vivian or Viv, and no worries I'm a Knight of the Sanguine Shroud based out of Ithteca's St. Micheals Cathedral School of Exorcism. I'm professionally trained in the art of slaying and sealing demons." She says, backing away. "I'd suggest we take the back trail you came from, I have a man out here somewhere with an assault rifle and two others with military shotguns; if we're lucky we may come across them." she adds as she lead them back into the thick of the woods. "Besides, the clearing gives us no coverage." she then paused, her body feeling as though it was pulsating. Something... unnatural was coming. She could sense something of great evil nearby and it was wandering closer! 

"We have to hurry, now!" she said, frowning. Her sapphire eyes large and wavering.

The teens all nodded in unison and began to march back the way they came. That is, until a chilling mist began to encroach around the campsite, blocking the view of the trail in cold fog. Then, they heard the sounds of heavy footsteps, clacking with metal. A bone chilling voice emanated from the mist, like the voice of someone who was dead. "None of you are going anywhere."

The mists parted, revealing the black cloaked robed and armored giant of a man, standing over seven feet tall. The creatures armor was adorned with metal coated skulls, enhancing it's twisted evil appearance.

Civilian camping grounds - Page 5 Maxresdefault

The dark monster wasn't simply parting the fog, it was emitting the cold chilling air. The creature's armored gauntlet withdrew a vicious looking long sword.

Civilian camping grounds - Page 5 Black_goth_demon_sword_by_sirarturo-d5g3ub3

"It's not nice to leave before you meet your host, wouldn't you say, Lady Knight Highswallow?" The demonic warrior pointed the tip of his blade at Vivian specifically. "You all wandered into an apparently popular Sundered One feeding ground... Your Lady Knight here may be trained and experienced in defeating Sundered Ones, but she is no match for true Demons of Hell."

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next