Lost...in the woods

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lost...in the woods

Post  Baroness of Hell on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:00 am

The Baroness kept walking and walking, then realized she didn't even know which direction she was walking in! She looked about her, and appeared to be on a ridge of sorts, overlooking the valley of maples, oaks and various other trees below. "Where in blazes am I?" she wondered, looking about, setting her pack down for the time being to look over the cash on hand and the 8 identification papers. She had to review them to see if they were going to be any use to her other than kindling for a fire, and had to be sure which ones she had to keep. That and the funds, that she would need to use to invest in future provisions and gear. She continues to dive through the pack pulling out a bag of crisps with a slight frown. "Jala...what?" she blinked, not understanding the word: Jalapeño.

She went over the papers, looking over the simple Name, Age, Species, Height and Designation as well as other physical attributes detailed upon the papers. She may have to steal their identity, though she doubted about the usefulness of any of the male identification papers, but she looked them over as well. She opened the small bag, and began to dig into the crispy wafers which almost resembled waffles in their shape. They were a golden yellow with a green and red powder that covered them. She shrugged her shoulders and bit into one, looking over the data she collected.
avatar
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 85
Join date : 2013-10-12

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:23 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:The Baroness kept walking and walking, then realized she didn't even know which direction she was walking in! She looked about her, and appeared to be on a ridge of sorts, overlooking the valley of maples, oaks and various other trees below. "Where in blazes am I?" she wondered, looking about, setting her pack down for the time being to look over the cash on hand and the 8 identification papers. She had to review them to see if they were going to be any use to her other than kindling for a fire, and had to be sure which ones she had to keep. That and the funds, that she would need to use to invest in future provisions and gear. She continues to dive through the pack pulling out a bag of crisps with a slight frown. "Jala...what?" she blinked, not understanding the word: Jalapeño.  

She went over the papers, looking over the simple Name, Age, Species, Height and Designation as well as other physical attributes detailed upon the papers. She may have to steal their identity, though she doubted about the usefulness of any of the male identification papers, but she looked them over as well. She opened the small bag, and began to dig into the crispy wafers which almost resembled waffles in their shape. They were a golden yellow with a green and red powder that covered them. She shrugged her shoulders and bit into one, looking over the data she collected.

The papers revealed:

Name: Cole Rumfield
Species: Human
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 103kg
Build: Solid
Address: 180 Westmarch Street, Danton City.

Name: Damien Copperfield
Species: Human
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 94kg
Build: Medium
Address: 365 Dalton Road, Danton City.

Name: Bruno Esomark
Species: Human
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 86kg
Build: Slim
Address: Apartment 4, 118 Cassouf Street, Danton City.

Name: Marco Cognisetti
Species: Human
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 90kg
Build: Slim
Address: 4 King's Cross, Danton City.

Name: Anita Helmesly
Species: Human
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 78kg
Build: Slim
Address: 135 Colton Road, Danton City.

Name: Pamela Launton
Species: Human
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 81kg
Build: Slim
Address: 380 Dalton Road, Danton City.

Name: Kia
Species: Nekomimi
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 87kg
Build: Solid
Address: Apartment 9, 106 Swimburn Flats, Danton City.

Name: Justin Copperfield
Species: Human
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Height: 5'9
Weight: 89kg
Build: Medium
Address: 365 Dalton Road, Danton City.



_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 656
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Baroness of Hell on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:18 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Baroness of Hell wrote:The Baroness kept walking and walking, then realized she didn't even know which direction she was walking in! She looked about her, and appeared to be on a ridge of sorts, overlooking the valley of maples, oaks and various other trees below. "Where in blazes am I?" she wondered, looking about, setting her pack down for the time being to look over the cash on hand and the 8 identification papers. She had to review them to see if they were going to be any use to her other than kindling for a fire, and had to be sure which ones she had to keep. That and the funds, that she would need to use to invest in future provisions and gear. She continues to dive through the pack pulling out a bag of crisps with a slight frown. "Jala...what?" she blinked, not understanding the word: Jalapeño.  

She went over the papers, looking over the simple Name, Age, Species, Height and Designation as well as other physical attributes detailed upon the papers. She may have to steal their identity, though she doubted about the usefulness of any of the male identification papers, but she looked them over as well. She opened the small bag, and began to dig into the crispy wafers which almost resembled waffles in their shape. They were a golden yellow with a green and red powder that covered them. She shrugged her shoulders and bit into one, looking over the data she collected.

The papers revealed:

Name: Cole Rumfield
Species: Human
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 103kg
Build: Solid
Address: 180 Westmarch Street, Danton City.

Name: Damien Copperfield
Species: Human
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 94kg
Build: Medium
Address: 365 Dalton Road, Danton City.

Name: Bruno Esomark
Species: Human
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 86kg
Build: Slim
Address: Apartment 4, 118 Cassouf Street, Danton City.

Name: Marco Cognisetti
Species: Human
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 90kg
Build: Slim
Address: 4 King's Cross, Danton City.

Name: Anita Helmesly
Species: Human
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 78kg
Build: Slim
Address: 135 Colton Road, Danton City.

Name: Pamela Launton
Species: Human
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 81kg
Build: Slim
Address: 380 Dalton Road, Danton City.

Name: Kia
Species: Nekomimi
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 87kg
Build: Solid
Address: Apartment 9, 106 Swimburn Flats, Danton City.

Name: Justin Copperfield
Species: Human
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Height: 5'9
Weight: 89kg
Build: Medium
Address: 365 Dalton Road, Danton City.



Looking these eight over, she found that Kia was more her height range, since the Baroness herself stood about 5'10. Weight...she wasn't going to go there, but again on the end of Kia's profile. But among them all, she didn't know how she could pull off looking like a 19 year old. She could just always find someone to forge her papers...but she doubted finding someone like that would be guaranteed or even easy. Let alone be cheap. She held the handful of gileX in her possession, and had about 1000 overall. Mortal monetary funds...she knew she could trade with some humans, and sometimes precious stones and metals could be traded for money. Like it or not, she wasn't going to eat mortal soul or flesh. She sighed. "This journey is going to be a long one, I'll have to start preparing." she says, standing up, chewing more of the crisps. They were beginning to swell her throat, and cause her eyes to water to which she wiped one. "AH!!" she cried, scrubbing her eye with the sleeve of her sweater. "Damn it! Dammit dammit dammit!" she exclaimed, feeling her right eye go numb with itching pain. "Why the hell would mortals eat such a thing?! Masochists the lot of them!" she exclaimed, tossing the bag over the ridge.

She groaned, sitting upon the bag. "Ugh.... I'm going to die... this...this is going to to be a terrible experience..." she says sighing heavily again.
avatar
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 85
Join date : 2013-10-12

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Random Mobs on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:13 pm

The orb began to glow with a violet light, seeming to pulse, responding to the presence of something highly demonic in nature. Though it was a faint glow... one could presume it would get brighter once it was close to the demonic item in question that was down in the valley below...
avatar
Random Mobs
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 263
Join date : 2013-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Baroness of Hell on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:04 pm

Random Mobs wrote:The orb began to glow with a violet light, seeming to pulse, responding to the presence of something highly demonic in nature. Though it was a faint glow... one could presume it would get brighter once it was close to the demonic item in question that was down in the valley below...

The human Baroness looked at the glowing orb, and held it out over the ledge where she had thrown the bag. "Huh..." she exclaimed, looking down. There was nothing, (other than that damned bag of crisps), but it glowed faintly brighter than she had when it wasn't near the edge. "Well, I guess I could check it out, I really have no other leads. Perhaps something down there can help." she says to herself, collecting her things and was about to just drop off when she stopped herself. Sweat trickled down the sides of her head and she took a step back. "That...was closer than I had wanted to be. I almost forgot that I'm a human now, I won't simply fall and land unscathed any more... I'm really going to have to go out of my way to get down there..." she gulped, then after a few more back steps she sighed. "I swear..." she frowned, then made her perilous journey down. It took nearly twenty minutes to find a path that lead down, using the orb for guidance.

When she came to the area where the bag lay undisturbed, she paused, and looked about. "OK... so now that I'm here...?" she moaned, looking about. She wondered if the orb would help again, and held it out ahead of her as she slowly turned.
avatar
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 85
Join date : 2013-10-12

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Random Mobs on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:06 pm

A path to the east made the small ball glow brightly, and it was leading towards a dark and twisted entanglement of trees and brush that made a strange archway that lead into a darker section of the woods. The trees were grown so closely together the sun blocked out the path, giving the illusion of a tunnel...
avatar
Random Mobs
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 263
Join date : 2013-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Baroness of Hell on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:31 pm

Random Mobs wrote:A path to the east made the small ball glow brightly, and it was leading towards a dark and twisted entanglement of trees and brush that made a strange archway that lead into a darker section of the woods. The trees were grown so closely together the sun blocked out the path, giving the illusion of a tunnel...

She hadn't learned how to be completely fearful like a human, as the twisted growth before her slightly resembled the entranceway to her garden in her Realm. "If that is where we will head, then so be it!" she proclaimed, and continued forth, marching between the low hanging limbs and tangled growth. She used Cole's flashlight to help illuminate her path, for the branches here blocked out the natural light in a dark and eerie way. She also had the orb, though less frequently. She continued down the heavily forested path, curious as to what the orb would lead her...
avatar
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 85
Join date : 2013-10-12

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Random Mobs on Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:53 pm

The orb continued to gradually grow brighter, and she didn't have to make many left or right turns. The world around her became even darker though, and at this point the flashlight was definitely a good option to choose to bring along for this journey. The atmosphere seemed dank and not a single creature stirred, not even did the trees rustle or make a sound with the exception of her own advance. She would soon enter what at first resembled a small clearing.



She would soon discover it wasn't so much a clearing as it was an abandoned pathway. Black specks and gravelly material lined through the overgrown grassy line that jaggedly cut into this path. The trees seemed warped, and had past scars of something once heavy and large brushing past them in the many years that they stood there. Then, up ahead, as the orb became a bright beacon of purplish pink light stood a vehicle:



It was amidst some brush and a fallen tree had spread across it's roof. The glass of the windshield was caked with dirt and years of debris. The way the military transport truck had been positioned, it seemed something had caused it to veer off the decrepit road the Baroness was standing upon. A large gash in the side of the vehicle's tough armor accompanied with a dent which bent the car slightly as if it had been punched with tremendous force looked suspicious... The side of the vehicle had a large emblem that was still somewhat vibrant painted onto it:


Original look:
avatar
Random Mobs
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 263
Join date : 2013-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Takeshi Sigara on Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:27 pm

Though Takeshi wouldn't admit he was lost, only 'following the path his warrior spirit told him to go', he...had to admit he was pretty lost.

The young man sighed, leaning his back against a tree and he set his katana down beside him. He looked out across the endless sea of green trees and smiled softly. His land, he was back in his homeland for the first time in five years or so. Getting lost in the Amain was only superficial compared to living the outcast for half a decade. "Beautiful... yet still..." he says, shrugging with a sigh: "I'd like to know if I'm heading in the right direction... I forget how easy it is to get lost out here. Heh. If I recall, that's how Father met Mother..." he shrugged, and was about to unwind when he saw and heard the loud flare booming above. He blinked, looking towards the sky and grinned. Perhaps my luck has changed! Looks like someone else may be just as lost as I am, or perhaps it is someone who knows these woods far better than I. Either way, it is worth checking out. he thought and collected his sword before heading towards the direction of the flare.
avatar
Takeshi Sigara
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Baroness of Hell on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:43 pm

Random Mobs wrote:The orb continued to gradually grow brighter, and she didn't have to make many left or right turns. The world around her became even darker though, and at this point the flashlight was definitely a good option to choose to bring along for this journey. The atmosphere seemed dank and not a single creature stirred, not even did the trees rustle or make a sound with the exception of her own advance. She would soon enter what at first resembled a small clearing.



She would soon discover it wasn't so much a clearing as it was an abandoned pathway. Black specks and gravelly material lined through the overgrown grassy line that jaggedly cut into this path. The trees seemed warped, and had past scars of something once heavy and large brushing past them in the many years that they stood there. Then, up ahead, as the orb became a bright beacon of purplish pink light stood a vehicle:



It was amidst some brush and a fallen tree had spread across it's roof. The glass of the windshield was caked with dirt and years of debris. The way the military transport truck had been positioned, it seemed something had caused it to veer off the decrepit road the Baroness was standing upon. A large gash in the side of the vehicle's tough armor accompanied with a dent which bent the car slightly as if it had been punched with tremendous force looked suspicious... The side of the vehicle had a large emblem that was still somewhat vibrant painted onto it:


Original look:

The Baroness stood there for a moment, and after taking a deep breath, she continued forth towards the truck, where the orb lead her. She took note of the large gash, and of the mortal symbol of persecution for the last 500 or so years... She slowly ebbed the rear door open, and after some effort, it snapped. Foul air escaped the rear hold, and she could see the partially skeletonized bodies of three DarkSEED soldiers, cuffed to one was a duraluminum case. Curious as the orb glew brighter, she walked up and carefully began to tug the case away. Unmoving, and impatient, the Baroness brought her right heel to the mortal's wrist. "You won't be needing this anymore..." she says, before crunching down and yanking back simultaneously. The mummified hand broke off, falling from the cuff and onto the rusty floor.

With the item in her possession now, the Baroness back stepped and decided to leave the truck again. She looked over the case, trying to find the mechanism which would open it. "Hmm... now whats inside that is so important..."

After trying to fiddle with the case she sighed, slipping it into her pack before she said she had enough with her current attire. After removing some articles, she managed to get the dress in a manner she found best, but cursed the gravity due to her oversized breasts. "Hrm..." she groaned.
avatar
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 85
Join date : 2013-10-12

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:02 am

A splash of water could be heard, along with the faint sound of giggling and chatting in various voices, some high and pleasant by mortal standards, others deeper, harsher, coarser. it was coming deeper in the woods.

The water spalshed unabated, and the voices never lessened. But they were too far away to make out specific words so far.

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 656
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Baroness of Hell on Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:09 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:A splash of water could be heard, along with the faint sound of giggling and chatting in various voices, some high and pleasant by mortal standards, others deeper, harsher, coarser. it was coming deeper in the woods.

The water spalshed unabated, and the voices never lessened. But they were too far away to make out specific words so far.

The Baroness turned her head to the direction of the splashes and of the voices. She didn't know if they were mortal or not, but given the fact she was lost...it was perhaps best to get help from someone who knew the lay of the land better. She shouldered her bag which contained the strange case and the rest of her things and followed the sound of the voices, as faint as they were. Being human made things... unnecessarily troubling for her, her hearing only as fair as a human's for one. "Bugger..." She grumbled, climbing over low limbs and making her way through the brush, where the voices and splashing grew gradually louder...
avatar
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 85
Join date : 2013-10-12

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:18 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:The Baroness turned her head to the direction of the splashes and of the voices. She didn't know if they were mortal or not, but given the fact she was lost...it was perhaps best to get help from someone who knew the lay of the land better. She shouldered her bag which contained the strange case and the rest of her things and followed the sound of the voices, as faint as they were. Being human made things... unnecessarily troubling for her, her hearing only as fair as a human's for one. "Bugger..." She grumbled, climbing over low limbs and making her way through the brush, where the voices and splashing grew gradually louder...

The sounds of the voices came in clearer, but almost immediately, the topic would back the Baroness cringe.

One of the squeaky higher pitched voices spoke "So you hear? Big boss Baroness got in trouble with bigger bitch boss Empress!"

One of the coarse and harsh croaky voices replied. "Yah, now we free to do whatever we want, here in mortal plane. Not couped up in blood pools. Free to find, fuck and eat mortals like we supposed to."

Voice three "Yah, now we have Wraith showing us ancient ways, we getting stronger all over again! Soon we strong enough to ignore cold, or even electricity!"

"Then nobody can stop us... we rule the world!"

Simultaneous from all the voices "YEAH!!!"

High pitched voice "Too bad no mortals around... Could use some fun and a meal."

*Sniff... SNIIIIIIFF! "We may not be out of luck there Zaphir... I smell.... mortal, but different."

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 656
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Baroness of Hell on Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:32 am

The Baroness paused, feeling an alien sensation wash over her. Worry. Worry and fear mixed was the best way she could present it to herself later on, but right now it made the twig which snapped under her left boot seem like a volcanic eruption. Wordlessly, she slowly began to inch around, turning back the way she had come. Damn it... Keropins... I should have listened to Everin and wiped them out when I had the chance... they're as bad as the Imps, but lazier... and to hear the Wraith's behind this... they're doing well to usurp my reign here! I'll show them... it'll take fifty demonic souls, but I'll show them! She paused again at the prospect of this... she could take them on... but it was perhaps best to wait. She wasn't...exactly equipped. She had a crude dagger as a means of defence thanks to those impish dolls leaving it behind.

She began to pick up the pace again, that nervous feeling returning as she realized she had stood in place for too long. Perhaps they would recognize her? In that case she shouldn't have anything to worry about! Her influence wasn't backed by her demonic power alone, was it? Surely it couldn't be. Still... they were Keropins...

"Can't risk it.." she says softly, walking with a little more spring in her step, ducking under limbs and reaching the path where she had discovered the Tenik Military Transport again.
avatar
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 85
Join date : 2013-10-12

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:44 am

A loud metalic thump came from the roof of the truck's cargo hold, before black smoke came tumbling down either side of the vehicle as a towering shadow rose from the smoke.



It was another Wraith.

"I heard your thoughtsssss, Baronesssssss. But no, thissssss isssss not a usssssurpation. You must survive the judgement of your people while having no authority over them to abuse. A leader leads from the front, to protect what is behind them. You have forgotten the most important lessons in your stagnation and hatred... and even your lust for your lover... Distractions." the monsterous representative of Hell's will stood before the Baroness.

"No matter how you try to jussssstify it, you robbed your own people of their own nature. It would be no different than depriving the mortalsssssss of their atmossssssphere and air and sssssssay 'you are unccccccivilised if you need to rely on air to sssssurvive.'"

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 656
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Baroness of Hell on Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:56 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:A loud metalic thump came from the roof of the truck's cargo hold, before black smoke came tumbling down either side of the vehicle as a towering shadow rose from the smoke.



It was another Wraith.

"I heard your thoughtsssss, Baronesssssss. But no, thissssss isssss not a usssssurpation. You must survive the judgement of your people while having no authority over them to abuse. A leader leads from the front, to protect what is behind them. You have forgotten the most important lessons in your stagnation and hatred... and even your lust for your lover... Distractions." the monsterous representative of Hell's will stood before the Baroness.

"No matter how you try to jussssstify it, you robbed your own people of their own nature. It would be no different than depriving the mortalsssssss of their atmossssssphere and air and sssssssay 'you are unccccccivilised if you need to rely on air to sssssurvive.'"

She sharply turned, watching with frustration at the sight of the towering wraith appearing before her. "A test? A test?! You say this isn't ussssssssssurpation, yet it is that Danua who is now poised for taking my place, Everin's place!" She exclaimed. "I WAS the air. The atmosphere I deprive my citizens of now. Before Everin, I was nothing! Nameless, cast aside and as low a ranking as the Imps in the Mines of Cordao! Then he saved me, and I followed him, lived by his example. He gave me...everything." she gasped, her mind half lost to rage which she had kept bubbling deep down within her for many centuries.
avatar
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 85
Join date : 2013-10-12

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:09 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:She sharply turned, watching with frustration at the sight of the towering wraith appearing before her. "A test? A test?! You say this isn't ussssssssssurpation, yet it is that Danua who is now poised for taking my place, Everin's place!" She exclaimed. "I WAS the air. The atmosphere I deprive my citizens of now. Before Everin, I was nothing! Nameless, cast aside and as low a ranking as the Imps in the Mines of Cordao! Then he saved me, and I followed him, lived by his example. He gave me...everything." she gasped, her mind half lost to rage which she had kept bubbling deep down within her for many centuries.

"And yet you deprive them of the sssssame opportunity!" the Wraith roared out, slashing the bladed spear in it's hand through the truck it stood upon.

With a short hop down, it landed before the baroness, and walked up until it's height towered over hers, and she looked into it's long dead and cold eyes. "you have already forgotten what it meansssss to be namelessssss, powerlesssssss, and you do not exxxxxtend you hand to lift them from the sssssqualor. Inssssstead, you enact lawssssss that weaken them, push them down, make them fade further into obsssssscurity. And they hate you for it. Issssss that hatred accurate in your mind?" the Wraith lifted it's head and nodded in the direction of the fetid pond the Keropin were playing in. "It isssss in their mindssss. And unlike thisssss tesssssst, you offer them no chanccccce at assssscending themsssssselvessssss. In fact, you offer them only oblivion..."

With that, the Wraith took a step back, and it was only then that the eyes of the frog demons became apparent in the treeline.

"She boss lady Baroness? She Everin's mate?" asked one

"Yah, but hooman... Mortal.... Yummy."

"*Rib!* Finally... gonna get answers... make boss lady pay for sealing us up... pushing us 'round."

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 656
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Baroness of Hell on Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:22 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Baroness of Hell wrote:She sharply turned, watching with frustration at the sight of the towering wraith appearing before her. "A test? A test?! You say this isn't ussssssssssurpation, yet it is that Danua who is now poised for taking my place, Everin's place!" She exclaimed. "I WAS the air. The atmosphere I deprive my citizens of now. Before Everin, I was nothing! Nameless, cast aside and as low a ranking as the Imps in the Mines of Cordao! Then he saved me, and I followed him, lived by his example. He gave me...everything." she gasped, her mind half lost to rage which she had kept bubbling deep down within her for many centuries.

"And yet you deprive them of the sssssame opportunity!" the Wraith roared out, slashing the bladed spear in it's hand through the truck it stood upon.

With a short hop down, it landed before the baroness, and walked up until it's height towered over hers, and she looked into it's long dead and cold eyes. "you have already forgotten what it meansssss to be namelessssss, powerlesssssss, and you do not exxxxxtend you hand to lift them from the sssssqualor. Inssssstead, you enact lawssssss that weaken them, push them down, make them fade further into obsssssscurity. And they hate you for it. Issssss that hatred accurate in your mind?" the Wraith lifted it's head and nodded in the direction of the fetid pond the Keropin were playing in. "It isssss in their mindssss. And unlike thisssss tesssssst, you offer them no chanccccce at assssscending themsssssselvessssss. In fact, you offer them only oblivion..."

With that, the Wraith took a step back, and it was only then that the eyes of the frog demons became apparent in the treeline.

"She boss lady Baroness? She Everin's mate?" asked one

"Yah, but hooman... Mortal.... Yummy."

"*Rib!* Finally... gonna get answers... make boss lady pay for sealing us up... pushing us 'round."

"Hrmm..." The Baroness grumbled, her anger keeping her from flinching as the giant being moved towards her and said its peace before bowing out...

It was then she turned to the sight of large eyes looking down at her from the tree tops, glowing slightly in the darkness as the Keropin spoke in their broken tongue. The Baroness's nerve quickly declined. Dammit.. I let my anger and emotions get the worst of me... I've lead them straight to me...still, that Wraith isn't without blame either... She gulped, backing up slowly. "Ah...uh...hah... Shveen, Qukkia, and Rhursexl...was it?" she started, unsure how many voices she had listened to, or if these were even those particular demons names. "Heh, ahem..." She says, turning around to briskly walk further down the path.
avatar
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 85
Join date : 2013-10-12

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:35 am

The Keropin all smiled at the Baroness, and she could tell the fury behind each one.

One of the larger Keropin, a striped green skin with long dark locks of hair that adorned her head, hopped ahead of the pack, before standing upright in a creepily very human fashion, walking before the Baroness, she stopped and with a glare as intense as any of the Keropin could.

"I am Seras, I lead this pod. I have only one question for you boss bitch. Why? Why you keep us locked away in demon realm? No food, no conquests, no fighting... nothing but endless days work and boredom and no reward. With empress and ancient ways, we get rewards, we earn what we fight for. We get new powers, taught new things, given territory and mortals... and we left to do our own job at our own pace... why you no give? Why you no encourage?" The rage built with every accusation and finally, the one called Seras snatched the mortalised Baroness by the scruff of the collar and lifted her off the ground. "Why you no lead like you should?! Like Lord Everin promised us?!"

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 656
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Baroness of Hell on Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:52 am

She blinked, forgetting how high and far a Keropin could leap, as the female stood before her, adressing herself as Seras. "Oh, Seras..right, Shveen was your mother, heh...I think..." She mumbles, backing up a step or two. As she was drilled all these questions, yet not responding, she could sense the impatience on the Keropin's part as Seras grabbed her by the collar, lifting her up! Her large breasts bobbled as the wide eyed Baroness got screamed at. "Seras....that...was more than one question..." she gulped. Smarter than Imps... by a very...very...small fraction.
avatar
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 85
Join date : 2013-10-12

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:06 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:She blinked, forgetting how high and far a Keropin could leap, as the female stood before her, adressing herself as Seras. "Oh, Seras..right, Shveen was your mother, heh...I think..." She mumbles, backing up a step or two. As she was drilled all these questions, yet not responding, she could sense the impatience on the Keropin's part as Seras grabbed her by the collar, lifting her up! Her large breasts bobbled as the wide eyed Baroness got screamed at. "Seras....that...was more than one question..." she gulped. Smarter than Imps... by a very...very...small fraction.

Seras drew the baroness' face closer to her own, and the snarled grimace on the Keropin's face showed what she thought of the boss' attitude. "But all need same answer. One answer. Better be good boss..." Seras said, before shaking the humanised Baroness in her grip "Answer! Answer me now... or you get used for breeding by whole pod before you be dinner!"

The Wraith chuckled behind the Baroness, sitting on the wreck of the truck as it watched. "I warned you that wou would eb facing the judgement of your people, Baronessssss... No matter what sssercretssss you keep for Everin, you misssinterpreted hisssss will. Unlesssss you think it wassssss hisssss desire for hissssss people to be weakened and brought to the edge of exxxxxtinction...."

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 656
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Baroness of Hell on Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:18 am

The Baroness cringed, her hands instinctively reaching up, grabbing the large, sticky and mucus coated flesh of the Keropin as she was shook briskly, The Baroness's breasts bobbing and flopping as she was. She heard the Wraith, turning to it before forcing herself to look at Seras. "I-I'm not hiding anything! Everin... after what happened before, he wanted no relations with the Mortal Plains! I saw how he felt about the world who took his brother from him, despite their rivalry and different ideologies..." she said, feeling sickened by the stench of Seras' slimy pond smell, and by the cold, sticky texture of her flesh. "What you speak of toad is of treason! I may be of mortal form, but I am still your Queen." she said, in a low, stern and commanding tone.
avatar
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 85
Join date : 2013-10-12

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:30 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:The Baroness cringed, her hands instinctively reaching up, grabbing the large, sticky and mucus coated flesh of the Keropin as she was shook briskly, The Baroness's breasts bobbing and flopping as she was. She heard the Wraith, turning to it before forcing herself to look at Seras. "I-I'm not hiding anything! Everin... after what happened before, he wanted no relations with the Mortal Plains! I saw how he felt about the world who took his brother from him, despite their rivalry and different ideologies..." she said, feeling sickened by the stench of Seras' slimy pond smell, and by the cold, sticky texture of her flesh. "What you speak of toad is of treason! I may be of mortal form, but I am still your Queen." she said, in a low, stern and commanding tone.

The Wraith spoke first. "That issssss even worse... If he could no longer ssssstomach the mortalssssss himssssself, he sssssshould have just ssssssecreted himself away in hisssssss casssssstle in the demon realm, and passsssssed the mantle of leadersssssship to another. Insssssstead he allowed his persssssssonal hatred cloud hissssss judgement and deprive hisssssss people of what they needed mosssssst to ssssssurvive!" the armored warrior stood to his feet, the cold dead eyes of the Wraith bored into the Baroness. "And you, assssss hisssss handpicked ssssuccessssor, a namelesssss one, allowed sssssuch depravity to continue. You could not lead them any better than Everin himssssself did. You are a failure becausssse you didn't learn anything."

The Keropin nodded, "Metal Wraith man right.... you left us in the hole, only sent orders.... never let us be us.... You no queen. You nameless! Everin broke promise too, he no lord. We go back. We go home, and we earn our power and privelage, the right way, without false queen to stonewall us!"

With those words the female Keropin leader Seras tossed the Baroness into the semicircle formed by the group of her fellow kerapin, wach of whom ribbeted and croaked in excitement.

"And so, the firsssssst group of people who relied upon you have found you.... guilty of the one unforgivable crime - Failure."

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 656
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Baroness of Hell on Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:40 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Baroness of Hell wrote:The Baroness cringed, her hands instinctively reaching up, grabbing the large, sticky and mucus coated flesh of the Keropin as she was shook briskly, The Baroness's breasts bobbing and flopping as she was. She heard the Wraith, turning to it before forcing herself to look at Seras. "I-I'm not hiding anything! Everin... after what happened before, he wanted no relations with the Mortal Plains! I saw how he felt about the world who took his brother from him, despite their rivalry and different ideologies..." she said, feeling sickened by the stench of Seras' slimy pond smell, and by the cold, sticky texture of her flesh. "What you speak of toad is of treason! I may be of mortal form, but I am still your Queen." she said, in a low, stern and commanding tone.

The Wraith spoke first. "That issssss even worse... If he could no longer ssssstomach the mortalssssss himssssself, he sssssshould have just ssssssecreted himself away in hisssssss casssssstle in the demon realm, and passsssssed the mantle of leadersssssship to another. Insssssstead he allowed his persssssssonal hatred cloud hissssss judgement and deprive hisssssss people of what they needed mosssssst to ssssssurvive!" the armored warrior stood to his feet, the cold dead eyes of the Wraith bored into the Baroness. "And you, assssss hisssss handpicked ssssuccessssor, a namelesssss one, allowed sssssuch depravity to continue. You could not lead them any better than Everin himssssself did. You are a failure becausssse you didn't learn anything."

The Keropin nodded, "Metal Wraith man right.... you left us in the hole, only sent orders.... never let us be us.... You no queen. You nameless! Everin broke promise too, he no lord. We go back. We go home, and we earn our power and privelage, the right way, without false queen to stonewall us!"

With those words the female Keropin leader Seras tossed the Baroness into the semicircle formed by the group of her fellow kerapin, wach of whom ribbeted and croaked in excitement.

"And so, the firsssssst group of people who relied upon you have found you.... guilty of the one unforgivable crime - Failure."

She winced, being called nameless, having old memories peel back into her mind as she listened to the Wraith hype the creatures up! "NO!" she exclaimed, getting a good kick between the Keropin's beasts before she was thrown. "Argh!" She exclaimed, hitting the earth hard, her breasts bobbing and thick body jiggling. She cringed again, slowly rising to look at the circling Keropin and the Wraith. "No...leave Everin out of this! He was your leader, he united the Demon Realm when were under strife! When there was no proper order! But what do you 'toads' know?! You hardly remember what you ate for breakfast! I may be a failure, nameless even, so say what you must about me! But to turn your backs on the Demon King, Everin Faust? The demon who kept us from falling into Oblivion, who allowed you safe haven a false lord? Unredeemable! To sully your fallen Lord!" she exclaimed, in defence of the late King.
avatar
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 85
Join date : 2013-10-12

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:59 am

"Allow me to make one thing perfectly clear, Namelessssss. Everin may onccccce have been a good leader, a good commander, a worthy addition to the housssssse of Lordssssss back home. But for all the praissssse you sssssshower him with now, he wassssssss no Fallen, and had no right to lay claim to the title of King or ruler. He and hissssss father knew of the Sssssundering, and that our Empressssss was comming, yet he took deliberate meassssuresssss ssssssuch asssss thessssse. That isssss either incompetenccccee fueld by persssssonal agressssion, or a deliberate act of ssssabotage. The onessssss truly guilty of treassssson are you and Everin Faussssst!"

The Kerotan demons waited no longer, and Seras pounced upon the Baroness's prone body. Her webbed feed slamming down and pinning the Baroness' shoulders to the stone filled soil, and simply sat there upon her chest with a smug, sharp fang filled smile of tiny needle sharp teeth, and a hand on her green mucus covered hip. "Hear that boss? You no boss... you were never boss. Everin may have been boss, but only temporary. He never even told us about salvation from home. He never let them rescue us. And you wrong too... I rememeber home... I rememeber blood marsh.... Home was nice, and we always had mortals, dead mortals far as eyes can see. all evil people come to Hell when they die, infinite food. Then sundering happen... Everin and big boss save us, make new home, they promise rescue come from home, but never did."

Seras bent over and allowed her face to close in on the Baroness again. "Rescue not come, because You and Everin not send message. Not want to let temporary power go." The grin turned savage. "We learn real truth now... But you still not answer why. You wouldn'nt be nameless in Hell."


_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 656
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum