Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blue Room

2 posters

Go down

The Blue Room  Empty The Blue Room

Post  Ling-Ling Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:33 pm

A larger room that has pools of water, beneath which are large tunnels that lead out to the ocean so that the large yet somewhat intelligent sea-life can enter and 'enjoy the show'. The room is incredibly tall and lined with blue tiles and railings so that the 'dancers' cannot slip and break their necks. Again, like the entrance and the Red Room, the manager's office peers below.

Ling-Ling
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

The Blue Room  Empty Re: The Blue Room

Post  SeiferHowling Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:38 am

Carver led the beautiful Ling Ling into the massive Blue Room. The color of its towering walls did not betray its name, nor did the enormous body of water in an enormous circle at the room's center. It lead to the ocean and had many tunnels for creatures of all shape and sizes to enter the club. The reflection of the water danced off the rooms walls, giving it a very calming, sexy ambiance. Ling Ling could see a gigantic, shadowy form moving beneath the water, but could not make out exactly what it was just yet.

She stepped in, admiring the room Carver had created for his aquatic customers. He then came up behind her and once again cupped her breasts, this time more aggressively. She felt his hardening cock against her ass as well, his hands helping themselves beneath here kimono to feel her breasts more intimately, her large nipples already getting stiffer. He growled in her ear, "What do you think? Do you like it? I haven't tested it out yet, and, well...need some help..."

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling-Ling Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:55 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Carver led the beautiful Ling Ling into the massive Blue Room. The color of its towering walls did not betray its name, nor did the enormous body of water in an enormous circle at the room's center. It lead to the ocean and had many tunnels for creatures of all shape and sizes to enter the club. The reflection of the water danced off the rooms walls, giving it a very calming, sexy ambiance. Ling Ling could see a gigantic, shadowy form moving beneath the water, but could not make out exactly what it was just yet.

She stepped in, admiring the room Carver had created for his aquatic customers. He then came up behind her and once again cupped her breasts, this time more aggressively. She felt his hardening cock against her ass as well, his hands helping themselves beneath here kimono to feel her breasts more intimately, her large nipples already getting stiffer. He growled in her ear, "What do you think? Do you like it? I haven't tested it out yet, and, well...need some help..."

"Oooo...very pretty." she cooed, noting the dark shape in the water ahead of her. She maintained her frown slightly till her felt his hands grope her breasts from behind her. She half turned to face him, feeling his long hard member press against the curves of her ass. She grinned again, partly lifting the rear fold of her china dress aside, her black side-tie panties were now pressed against the large tent rising at the center of his crotch. Her tattoo was now even more visible on her right thigh. She tilted her head to the left, letting one of her twintails float towards that side as she looked around the room. "Wellll... I might be obliged. But, you're going to have to do a little more than this love." she hummed, feeling his hands slip through the sides of her dress at her bare breasts underneath, stroking her hardening muscles. "Half the usual price of your... 'unregistered' ladies. Before I ever leave this place, I'm leaving with a full stomach of your... unsuspecting stock. Sashless of course, I mean, they are unregistered for a reason." she demanded, but not in a commanding tone, more of a light childish tone.

She looked back down into the water, and then glanced back at him. "Speaking of... never been tested. It seems we have a visitor. What is this you have planned for this, grand opening?" she asked, sticking out her butt a little, pressing his tent between the folds of her panties, causing the cloth to tighten against her skin. "Hmmmm" she delightfully hummed.

Ling-Ling
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:11 am

Carver's dick got harder as the folds of her panties rubbed up against it. He pushed harder, pushing the panties in-between the lips of her pussy just a little...any harder and he'd tear right through the panties and penetrate her. From the gasp that she gave out, she probably wouldn't have minded that at all. As her grinded her from behind, he slid the kimono down her shoulders, it dropping to reveal her bulbous mounds. They fell free, free for him to cup and massage. She loved every second of it, but couldn't seem to keep her eyes away from the "visitor" she had asked about.

"Yes, we have plenty of unregistered ladies that I'm sure would be to your liking. I've seen you devour them. You put on quite a show," Carver chuckled. "Half the price? That's a hard bargain, especially for someone who didn't abide by my rules when given the key to my safe. Although you are a gorgeous specimen...allow me a moment to consider..."

Carver looked out over the railing at the beast swimming in the large pool. "Yes, one of our newest customers will be assisting in the grand opening party. He's certainly enjoying the pool. As I consider your request, I'm also thinking that you may enjoy the pool as well!"

Carver unexpectedly shoved Ling Ling over the railing and watched her flailing form as she screamed and hit the water with a splash. The creature below immediately turned toward the disruption in the water. Ling Ling surfaced, coughing and shouting obscenities at Carver. He ignored them. "He's a plesiosaur, one of the few left here in Galiavan, a welcome monster to my club. He's been wanting to...taste what we offer around here before the party. And nothing taste better than rule breakers. I may have to replace Shy's picture over my safe after this."

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling-Ling Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:34 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Carver's dick got harder as the folds of her panties rubbed up against it. He pushed harder, pushing the panties in-between the lips of her pussy just a little...any harder and he'd tear right through the panties and penetrate her. From the gasp that she gave out, she probably wouldn't have minded that at all. As her grinded her from behind, he slid the kimono down her shoulders, it dropping to reveal her bulbous mounds. They fell free, free for him to cup and massage. She loved every second of it, but couldn't seem to keep her eyes away from the "visitor" she had asked about.

"Yes, we have plenty of unregistered ladies that I'm sure would be to your liking. I've seen you devour them. You put on quite a show," Carver chuckled. "Half the price? That's a hard bargain, especially for someone who didn't abide by my rules when given the key to my safe. Although you are a gorgeous specimen...allow me a moment to consider..."

Carver looked out over the railing at the beast swimming in the large pool. "Yes, one of our newest customers will be assisting in the grand opening party. He's certainly enjoying the pool. As I consider your request, I'm also thinking that you may enjoy the pool as well!"

Carver unexpectedly shoved Ling Ling over the railing and watched her flailing form as she screamed and hit the water with a splash. The creature below immediately turned toward the disruption in the water. Ling Ling surfaced, coughing and shouting obscenities at Carver. He ignored them. "He's a plesiosaur, one of the few left here in Galiavan, a welcome monster to my club. He's been wanting to...taste what we offer around here before the party. And nothing taste better than rule breakers. I may have to replace Shy's picture over my safe after this."

Ling bit her lower lip, feeling his smooth hard dick push into her. Though they were clothed, she doubted how much longer that would last. She let out an excited gasp as she watched her silk china dress fall away, leaving her in nothing but her heels, her panties and her stockings which were attached to her side-tie panties via a garter belt. She moaned and gasped as his lovely hands fell upon her freely bouncing breasts. She chuckled. "Now-now, we shouldn't tease the poor thing; not polite to tease animals with food~" she warned, though jokingly. However, she didn't expect him to take her seriously.

She let out a surprised scream as she was shoved forward, her body splashing into the largest pool where she had seen the dark object below. She rose back up with a cough, her breasts slick and absolutely freezing, her panties soaked and clinging to her as well as her nylons. Her heels somehow managed to remain on for the time being, but one was slipping off. She had a glimpse of the large tunnel beneath, but not the massive creature below her who could eat seven humans of her size and still not be full. She coughed, each time she did her breasts flapped in the water. Her twin tails soaked and clinging to her cheeks as she looked up at Carver. "Haha very funny." she groaned at the mention of having her picture replacing Shy's.

Suddenly she was raising out of the water, her eyes wide as she flailed about, breasts bouncing and falling, her knees instinctively clutching the hard object beneath her. She was raised almost level to Carver's office, her reflection in the magic mirror showing her that the snout of a large Plesiosaur was pressed up against her crotch. The creature's head was small, small enough to only eat a human of her size. A sense of thrill and unknown rushed over her as she screamed. "What the hell Carver?!" she started, her knees folding over it's jaws, her head looking back at the creatures large yellow reptilian eyes. "How-how the hell did you manage to get a big boy like this in here?!" she exclaimed, shivering out of cold and the creature's large eyes. She could already tell this wasn't going to end well with her; looking down below, she reckoned she was about 25 to 50 feet to the pools surface, and the thickest part of this creatures neck and upper portion of its stomach. From up here she noticed some of the flooring was made of a highly durable glass so one can see into some parts of the tunnel too. She felt the creature sniff and exhale into her crotch, causing her to shiver again. "Damn it Carver! When did you have the time to do this?!" she exclaimed, peering over the snout, her breasts hanging and her face expressing a mix of bewilderment and damnation.

Ling-Ling
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:52 am

Carver laughed at Ling Ling's predicament, her gartered legs scissoring from the corners of the beast's jaws, her arms trying to keep hold so she wouldn't fall, and her fabulous breasts flopping back and forth. He sat down and slipped his pants off, his dick now completely aroused at the site of the woman being ravished. He stroke it for her to see, ready to enjoy his own personal show.

"The money...came from the fact that the CKB has never been getting a cut at all. Sure, they've had members like yourselves come in and take their share, but I've found a very specific method of getting it back. You haven't been wondering where all that missing money has been disappearing to? Same place you're about to disappear to, my dear. Such a shame too...you were an amazing fuck. But my client here is going to taste you in a way I never got to. Apologies that I don't have a sash on me to get you out of the tight spot you're in...and the tighter one you'll be in." Carver explained, mocking her the entire time by continuing to stroke his cock.

He watched in sheer glory as the dinosaur played with the meal in this jaws. His tongue tasted between her legs, getting pleas and gasps out of her. She grimaced as it rose up between her kicking legs and then wrapped around her abdomen and played with her breasts, folding them and groping them. She pleaded with Seifer to do something, anything, to let her go...but he just laughed away her requests. Ling Ling screamed as she felt the tongue pull her backward, her back stretching, making her breasts look even bigger than they already were. Her upper torso fell back into the monster's maw and the jaws snapped shut around her, its snout at her pussy and the small of her back. Her legs bicycled as the creature raised it's head skyward, readying to send the woman down the journey of it's long, long neck to the belly awaiting her.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling-Ling Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:27 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Carver laughed at Ling Ling's predicament, her gartered legs scissoring from the corners of the beast's jaws, her arms trying to keep hold so she wouldn't fall, and her fabulous breasts flopping back and forth. He sat down and slipped his pants off, his dick now completely aroused at the site of the woman being ravished. He stroke it for her to see, ready to enjoy his own personal show.

"The money...came from the fact that the CKB has never been getting a cut at all. Sure, they've had members like yourselves come in and take their share, but I've found a very specific method of getting it back. You haven't been wondering where all that missing money has been disappearing to? Same place you're about to disappear to, my dear. Such a shame too...you were an amazing fuck. But my client here is going to taste you in a way I never got to. Apologies that I don't have a sash on me to get you out of the tight spot you're in...and the tighter one you'll be in." Carver explained, mocking her the entire time by continuing to stroke his cock.

He watched in sheer glory as the dinosaur played with the meal in this jaws. His tongue tasted between her legs, getting pleas and gasps out of her. She grimaced as it rose up between her kicking legs and then wrapped around her abdomen and played with her breasts, folding them and groping them. She pleaded with Seifer to do something, anything, to let her go...but he just laughed away her requests. Ling Ling screamed as she felt the tongue pull her backward, her back stretching, making her breasts look even bigger than they already were. Her upper torso fell back into the monster's maw and the jaws snapped shut around her, its snout at her pussy and the small of her back. Her legs bicycled as the creature raised it's head skyward, readying to send the woman down the journey of it's long, long neck to the belly awaiting her.

Ling-Ling let out a shrill scream as the creature swung it's head about. She held onto the slippery creature for dear life but it was far too slick and with a simple jerk she hovered above the creature and then felt it's lower jaws smash into her pelvis and the upper jaw folding over her back with an "Oof!" Blood from the dull teeth digging into her flesh dripped the long way down to carver's feet.

She was now forced to peer down at Carver and she snickered somewhat. "Oh? Well, I'm sure your going to live a long and prosperous life after this offence!" she then let out a shriek of pain, trying to laugh at it as the ribbed upper jaw squeezed down on her back and dug its teeth deeper into her shoulders, upper arms and thighs. "Rahhh!" she cried out painfully, then forcibly chuckled again, feeling the tongue slip under her pelvis her knees and thighs kicking after she removed them from the teeth usually meant for hunting large fish. She let out pained moans as the creature lathered and tasted her with it's tongue, looking down at Carver as he stroked his manhood. She sneered, through a pained expression upon her face. "Well, I've eaten better!" she replied defiantly in response, only to feel the tongue curl around her chest under her breasts, eliciting a loud gasp of surprise, her large eyes and mouth agape; the creature yanking her back into the maw. Her back stretched, her thighs swung, her slender nylon legs and knees swung and kicked the heels of her shoes which somehow managed to stay on, assaulting the upper outer jaw to no avail. She let out screams, her head in the creatures throat, the tongue curling around her woman hood and soaking her side tie panties, the black garment clinging to her like a second skin. She bicycled her legs with muffled shouts reverberating from the maw, feeling her body rise up and her legs swinging like those of a ragdoll as it jerked it's snout skyward. Looking down a deep and tight tunnel ahead meant usually for fish, Ling-Ling bit her lower lip. "This reaaaally sucks!!!" she cried, saliva rushing over her face, her breasts flapping down into her face from the angle she was in, and her twintails hanging ahead of her as well. A few seconds more and she'd be dropping down that tight tube like a rock. She held her arms out, perhaps in a way to slow or halt her inevitable descent. "Shitttt...." she groaned, feeling the slick walls of the plesiosaur's cheeks between her fingertips. Her body shivered, the hole was big enough to swallow her shoulders, and it was going to be a tight, and narrow drop indeed. "Fuuuuuuuck me!" she exclaimed, feeling discomfort and continued to kick and squirm wildly.

Ling-Ling
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down