The Cave

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Cave

Post  Farah Hisanori on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:30 pm

Farah snorted, and folded her arms under her large breasts behind her rather stylish dressy clothing. "The Vampire and the Kitten are the ones who hold your life my dear, I merely am working as a conductor and act as security. I'm sure as an engineer of sorts, you'll have ways of making yourself... useful while within." she says with a smile, not that Winry could see it. She was personally glad to see the young girl be sent into the depths, ever since the start of this journey she's been a constant thorn in her side. "It appears you've made it part way. Stop stalling, and continue forth, Winry." she told the girl with a stern voice.
Farah Hisanori
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:38 pm

Reiri was closest to the mouth (well, besides the obvious Winry), and she held firmly onto the rope with her vampiric strength. "Ooh, when your inside try to describe the environment for me, alright?! It could be very useful in determining where the key could be located, plus I'm just honestly curious!" she exclaimed, chuckling with a girlish giggle.
Reiri Kamura
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greizelda370 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:20 pm

While heavily under the influence of it's magical slumber, the giantess could almost taste something absolutely delicious. She wasn't sure if it was reality or dream, but it was light, soft and squishy with a peculiar taste. She rolled her tongue over Winry involuntarily, pulling more of her inside, her mouth widening so her buttocks and thighs could easily slip through. A gurgling echo ahead of the young woman as she could see the gaping throat ahead, undulating and dripping with slick saliva that was now covering her own face and soft chest.

greizelda370
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top