Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farah's office

2 posters

Go down

Farah's office Empty Farah's office

Post  Farah Hisanori Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:55 am

A gun in the process of being cleaned is spread across a elegantly crafted desk, a tall beautiful yet sinister looking woman sits behind it in a tall backed chair, half turned out a window looking over Beijio from a second story. She neglected cleaning the custom handgun in the meantime, noting the large shadow of a dragon as it had passed over head and towards the Imperial Palace. "Hmm...better there than here." she says with a cold tone, slowly turning away from the window half shaded with blinds. Farah's office is decorated and styled more like a place in Ithteca rather than Beijio, and lacks that oriental touch. She heads to the small bathroom and closes the door, removing her silk dress shirt and turning the faucet of her shower on...
Farah Hisanori
Farah Hisanori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Farah's office Empty Re: Farah's office

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:19 am

The black mist that was observing the dragon suddenly changed course, and descended back down to the surface. Solidifying back into the demonic knight that had appeared in the Palace courtyard only a short while ago.

When the creature found the door locked, it chuckled slightly as it simply became mist, and filtered through the seems of the door, in the process, rendering the air inside very cold. Re-solidifying inside the office, the creature locked onto the sound of the faucet, and the life force of Farah. She and her ilk around the world were now going to be hired to bolster the mortal ranks of the Horde that was started with the CKB.

The creature's heavy boot steps began resounding around the office, as he walked towards his target.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Hisanori Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:36 am

As soon as the Wraith got within range of the door to the bathroom, three .50 rounds broke through the door, splattering splinters and lead at the approaching Wraith, the bullets shattering when they struck it's armor...

From the large holes in the closed door, a souless gleaming eye could be seen, as well as a Chesluk Industries .50 Eagle Snub, still smoking from its short barrel. "It's very rude to enter someones home without knocking first..." she says with a hiss, kicking open the door and leveling the revolver towards the dark figure's face. She was near naked, her breasts bare with only her long black hair providing the sheerest modesty. She had scars and marks across her toned muscular body. She was still wearing her slight heeled boots, and tight fitting black slacks and her hands clad with black leather gloves. "Forgive my lack of attire, you caught me while I was preparing to bathe..." she says keeping her aim. "What are you? Why did you come here?" she asked, thumbing back the revolver's hammer once again.
Farah Hisanori
Farah Hisanori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:47 am

The Wraith cocked it's head to the side slowly. "Your weapons are useless against me, mortal. However, they, and you, may prove useful against more appropriate targets." The wraith brushed the splinters and shattered metal shavings from it's cloaks onto the floor, before walking back into the office area.

"You are  mercenary, a soldier for hire. One who directs her weapons for the highest paying clients. So, in that tradition, I am here to provide you with several long-term and very lucrative contracts. You, and many others like you, will be hired for some very special missions. There are many forms of payment, not just simply in cash, but in many other ways as well, Former DarkSEED member Farah Hisanori." the Wraith turned it's hooded head towards the half naked woman. "Does this interest you, my dear?"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Hisanori Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:08 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Wraith cocked it's head to the side slowly. "Your weapons are useless against me, mortal. However, they, and you, may prove useful against more appropriate targets." The wraith brushed the splinters and shattered metal shavings from it's cloaks onto the floor, before walking back into the office area.

"You are  mercenary, a soldier for hire. One who directs her weapons for the highest paying clients. So, in that tradition, I am here to provide you with several long-term and very lucrative contracts. You, and many others like you, will be hired for some very special missions. There are many forms of payment, not just simply in cash, but in many other ways as well, Former DarkSEED member Farah Hisanori." the Wraith turned it's hooded head towards the half naked woman. "Does this interest you, my dear?"

She remained silent, training her weapon on the creature as it moved throughout her office, despite what it had said. As soon as it mentioned DarkSEED, her body shifted slightly. 

C-Click her revolver's barrel lifted, the revolver's hammer easing back into place as she held the heavy revolver loosely, and slowly lowered the weapon. "How did you come about that information?" she asked, sliding the revolver into the holster. "That is what interests me." she asks walking cautiously towards the Wraith, her large breasts bouncing with her every step as she eyed the creature with her vicious eyes. She leaned against the far wall to the right of her desk, leaning against it, arms folded under the supple endowed breasts. "Perhaps then I shall be more inclined to listen to what you may have to offer." she says coldly.
Farah Hisanori
Farah Hisanori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:30 am

The Wraith merely crossed it's arms, the clank of Hellforge steel resonated, before a snort emanated. "I am a Wraith of Hell. I know your background because I can see it in your memories. Funny thing about mortal souls, no matter how hard one tries to repress memories, thoughts, emotions, or feelings, the soul always remembers, even if the mind does not." The Wraith's invisible face beneath the infinite blackness beneath it's hood faced her fully. "I may know things about you that you yourself do not, or have completely forgotten. That said, that is not why I am here. I have a contract for you. If you do not wish to accept it, then say so, and I will find another who would." The Wraith for some reason did not like being diverted off track. it happened at the palace, but it would not happen a second time.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Hisanori Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:37 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Wraith merely crossed it's arms, the clank of Hellforge steel resonated, before a snort emanated. "I am a Wraith of Hell. I know your background because I can see it in your memories. Funny thing about mortal souls, no matter how hard one tries to repress memories, thoughts, emotions, or feelings, the soul always remembers, even if the mind does not." The Wraith's invisible face beneath the infinite blackness beneath it's hood faced her fully. "I may know things about you that you yourself do not, or have completely forgotten. That said, that is not why I am here. I have a contract for you. If you do not wish to accept it, then say so, and I will find another who would." The Wraith for some reason did not like being diverted off track. it happened at the palace, but it would not happen a second time.

Farah blinked, taking this in. "Fair enough. Well then, what is it that you seek Wraith?" she asked, raising a brow, almost seemingly unconcerned. She removed herself from the wall, rather calm given her lack of modesty and in the presence of a being which her own race could, for as far as she knew, hardly understood. She made her way to her seat, and sat down, turning the chair towards the figure and kicked up her feet upon the desk, her fingers laced between another, and elbows resting on the arm rests. Hair still providing some modicum of modesty as she waited for what the Wraith offered her.
Farah Hisanori
Farah Hisanori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:00 am

The Wraith nodded, then spoke again.

"Your mission is to assassinate both the last Feniran council member, currently under the auspices of the Beijonese empire. And the Empress Sango herself. You are to plant evidence at the scenes, implicating the Crimson Knight Brigade, and hired by the current Feniran dictatorship. Once both kills are complete, go to a secluded safe zone, and summon me for debriefing and the majority of your payment, and perhaps further work." The Wraith looked on inscrutably impassive.

"Those are the main objectives. There are two bonuses available. One, complete the mission undetected, and two, free the McKelly child located in the dungeons of the palace. That one, must look like a gunslinger freed the boy for mission success. Any questions or requests?"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Hisanori Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:23 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Wraith nodded, then spoke again.

"Your mission is to assassinate both the last Feniran council member, currently under the auspices of the Beijonese empire. And the Empress Sango herself. You are to plant evidence at the scenes, implicating the Crimson Knight Brigade, and hired by the current Feniran dictatorship. Once both kills are complete, go to a secluded safe zone, and summon me for debriefing and the majority of your payment, and perhaps further work." The Wraith looked on inscrutably impassive.

"Those are the main objectives. There are two bonuses available. One, complete the mission undetected, and two, free the McKelly child located in the dungeons of the palace. That one, must look like a gunslinger freed the boy for mission success. Any questions or requests?"

She raised an eyebrow. "You want me to kill some kodger and then the leader of this Nation?" she then leaned forward, her breasts hanging and bobbing together as she thought about the process. "Then implicate the CKB by way of the new Feniran dictatorship..." she then added the other objectives. "Why is this McKelly child necessary to free? I'll need to know why I'd risk my life for a brat." She says before arching her back, a small grin upon her face. "Then there is the topic of my reward. Killing two leaders, hails a steep price. What is it you have to offer?" she asked, cocking her head to the side; her narrowed eyes seeming to flash with greed and promise.
Farah Hisanori
Farah Hisanori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:38 am

Farah Hisanori wrote:She raised an eyebrow. "You want me to kill some kodger and then the leader of this Nation?" she then leaned forward, her breasts hanging and bobbing together as she thought about the process. "Then implicate the CKB by way of the new Feniran dictatorship..." she then added the other objectives. "Why is this McKelly child necessary to free? I'll need to know why I'd risk my life for a brat." She says before arching her back, a small grin upon her face. "Then there is the topic of my reward. Killing two leaders, hails a steep price. What is it you have to offer?" she asked, cocking her head to the side; her narrowed eyes seeming to flash with greed and promise.

The Wraith nodded his head. "Understandable and pertinent questions to your mission. Excellent."

With those words, the Wrath withdrew it's arm, bringing forth a Sight Orb. From within, a visual image like a hologram emerged on the desk. "To answer your first question, the Boy's unofficial release will implicate the retired Gunslinger, Leland McKelly, who is onsite as we speak. This will at least temporarily deflect attention to the Gunslingers, forcing time and resources to be spent repairing relations as the next stage of our plans launch. Once you have succeeded in extracting the boy, you can do... pretty much whatever you want with him. Silence him, send him back to his father and dead family, enslave him to your own desires, doesn't matter to us. As to the second question... Hmhmhmhmmm." the sinister laughter rang out from the Wraith as the image on the desk shifted.

Within the image, Farah could see mountains of treasures, platinum, gold, silver, precious gems. entire mountain ranges of the things. The pits of Avarice's vaults. "We have plenty of means to provide infinite funding. Name your price. If monetary gain does not appeal to you as much as say... technology, or power... The image shifted again to armories. vast armories of weapons, armor and equipment, both archaic, ancient, and technologically advanced beyond measure. All manner of weapons of warfare from across thousands of eons worth of developmental stages. The image shifted again, to what looked like humans, with powers far beyond the ken of mortality. People capable of harnessing energies like elemental forces, psionics, speed, flight... a whole throng of powers. And the means to achieve them were presented to her like a gaudy show.

"I believe we can provide sufficient means of any payment you could desire, Farah. Both you, and your Mercenary kind will be compensated quite suitably for the contracts we have in mind."

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Hisanori Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:56 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Farah Hisanori wrote:She raised an eyebrow. "You want me to kill some kodger and then the leader of this Nation?" she then leaned forward, her breasts hanging and bobbing together as she thought about the process. "Then implicate the CKB by way of the new Feniran dictatorship..." she then added the other objectives. "Why is this McKelly child necessary to free? I'll need to know why I'd risk my life for a brat." She says before arching her back, a small grin upon her face. "Then there is the topic of my reward. Killing two leaders, hails a steep price. What is it you have to offer?" she asked, cocking her head to the side; her narrowed eyes seeming to flash with greed and promise.

The Wraith nodded his head. "Understandable and pertinent questions to your mission. Excellent."

With those words, the Wrath withdrew it's arm, bringing forth a Sight Orb. From within, a visual image like a hologram emerged on the desk. "To answer your first question, the Boy's unofficial release will implicate the retired Gunslinger, Leland McKelly, who is onsite as we speak. This will at least temporarily deflect attention to the Gunslingers, forcing time and resources to be spent repairing relations as the next stage of our plans launch. Once you have succeeded in extracting the boy, you can do... pretty much whatever you want with him. Silence him, send him back to his father and dead family, enslave him to your own desires, doesn't matter to us. As to the second question... Hmhmhmhmmm." the sinister laughter rang out from the Wraith as the image on the desk shifted.

Within the image, Farah could see mountains of treasures, platinum, gold, silver, precious gems. entire mountain ranges of the things. The pits of Avarice's vaults. "We have plenty of means to provide infinite funding. Name your price. If monetary gain does not appeal to you as much as say... technology, or power... The image shifted again to armories. vast armories of weapons, armor and equipment, both archaic, ancient, and technologically advanced beyond measure. All manner of weapons of warfare from across thousands of eons worth of developmental stages. The image shifted again, to what looked like humans, with powers far beyond the ken of mortality. People capable of harnessing energies like elemental forces, psionics, speed, flight... a whole throng of powers. And the means to achieve them were presented to her like a gaudy show.

"I believe we can provide sufficient means of any payment you could desire, Farah. Both you, and your Mercenary kind will be compensated quite suitably for the contracts we have in mind."

She bats her long eyelashes, and leans back, crossing one arm across her toned body with the other resting upon it, her freehand holding her chin as she looked inward. "I see what you are trying to do, though I am unsure they would implicate him so readily, unless he becomes aware of his son's imprisonment first. Then there is at least motive... but as for the boy, I shall decide his eventual fate in due time." she then looked at the promising treasures the Wraith had to offer her. She looks up with a sly grin. "Well in this case, I shall provide you the answer to my reward once the job is complete, but there is one thing I am curious if you could provide up front." she says leaning forward again this time standing with her hands upon the face of her desk. "Is there a way you can make it so I will recover from fatal injury, twice." she says as she then put her right hand over her left breast. "Of course, if you endow me with such I'll need you to kill me to see to it that I have been endowed with such an ability. This is a dangerous mission after all. And it isn't much I'm asking up front." she says with a sly grin, her breasts hanging as well as the long black locks of her silky hair.
Farah Hisanori
Farah Hisanori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:12 am

Farah Hisanori wrote:She bats her long eyelashes, and leans back, crossing one arm across her toned body with the other resting upon it, her freehand holding her chin as she looked inward. "I see what you are trying to do, though I am unsure they would implicate him so readily, unless he becomes aware of his son's imprisonment first. Then there is at least motive... but as for the boy, I shall decide his eventual fate in due time." she then looked at the promising treasures the Wraith had to offer her. She looks up with a sly grin. "Well in this case, I shall provide you the answer to my reward once the job is complete, but there is one thing I am curious if you could provide up front." she says leaning forward again this time standing with her hands upon the face of her desk. "Is there a way you can make it so I will recover from fatal injury, twice." she says as she then put her right hand over her left breast. "Of course, if you endow me with such I'll need you to kill me to see to it that I have been endowed with such an ability. This is a dangerous mission after all. And it isn't much I'm asking up front." she says with a sly grin, her breasts hanging as well as the long black locks of her silky hair.

"Hmm, very well..." the Wraith said impassively, as it straightened up, raising its hand above Farah's head, a strange crimson light emitted from his palm, and pierced her skull. Not harming her, but she could feel a burning sensation race through her brain, and down through her blood vessels.

"For the duration of this mission, you will be able to regenerate any wound, effectively making you unkillable through normal means. However, pain will still be a factor, and incapacitating wounds, such as brain injuries will still take time to heal. In circumstances such as lethal head trauma, you will be rendered effectively unconscious until the brain reforms. If the heart is destroyed or rendered inert, your bloodflow will stop and render you incapacitated until it is restored as well... Observe." And with those words, the Wraith plunged it's clawed gauntlet through her arm and her left breast, gripping her very beating heart in his hand. With a savage twist he quickly withdrew his hand from the new cavity in Farah's torso, showing her the pulsating organ, before crushing it before her still conscious eyes. The woman fell backwards into the wall, dead as any other mortal. But over the next few seconds, the Wraith could see the wound, and the viscera beneath begin to knit itself back together. Cells were rapidly regenerating, regrowing the parts that they comprised. As the organ rapidly grew and started to beat, bone flesh, muscle, sinew, bodyfat and finally skin were slowly wrapping around the regenerating organ, completing the healing process in under a minute. The woman took in a gasping breath, eyes wide open, as consciousness came back online.

"You have now seen the gates of death, and returned... Is that proof enough?"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Hisanori Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:33 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Farah Hisanori wrote:She bats her long eyelashes, and leans back, crossing one arm across her toned body with the other resting upon it, her freehand holding her chin as she looked inward. "I see what you are trying to do, though I am unsure they would implicate him so readily, unless he becomes aware of his son's imprisonment first. Then there is at least motive... but as for the boy, I shall decide his eventual fate in due time." she then looked at the promising treasures the Wraith had to offer her. She looks up with a sly grin. "Well in this case, I shall provide you the answer to my reward once the job is complete, but there is one thing I am curious if you could provide up front." she says leaning forward again this time standing with her hands upon the face of her desk. "Is there a way you can make it so I will recover from fatal injury, twice." she says as she then put her right hand over her left breast. "Of course, if you endow me with such I'll need you to kill me to see to it that I have been endowed with such an ability. This is a dangerous mission after all. And it isn't much I'm asking up front." she says with a sly grin, her breasts hanging as well as the long black locks of her silky hair.

"Hmm, very well..." the Wraith said impassively, as it straightened up, raising its hand above Farah's head, a strange crimson light emitted hrom his palm, and pierced her skull. Not harming her, but she could feel a burning sensation race through her brain, and down through her blood vessels.

"For the duration of this mission, you will be able to regenerate any wound, effectively making you unkillable through normal means. However, pain will still be a factor, and incapacitating wounds, such as brain injuries will still take time to heal. In circumstances such as lethal head trauma, you will be rendered effectively unconscious until the brain reforms. If the heart is destroyed or rendered inert, your bloodflow will stop and render you incapacitated until it is restored as well... Observe." And with those words, the Wraith plunged it's clawed gauntlet through her arm and her left breast, gripping her very beating heart in his hand. With a savage twist he quickly withdrew his hand from the new cavity in Farah's torso, showing her the pulsating organ, before crushing it before her still conscious eyes. The woman fell backwards into the wall, dead as any other mortal. But over the next few seconds, the Wraith could see the wound, and the viscera beneath begin to knit itself back together. Cells were rapidly regenerating, regrowing the parts that they comprised. As the organ rapidly grew and started to beat, bone flesh, muscle, sinew, bodyfat and finally skin were slowly wrapping around the regenerating organ, completing the healing process in under a minute. The woman took in a gasping breath, eyes wide open, as consciousness came back online.

"You have now seen the gates of death, and returned... Is that proof enough?"

Farah had felt pain, intense and fiery as his clawed hand had tore through her flesh, sinking down into her chest before yanking her still beating heart. She had seen many a derranged thing in her life, but then that was it. Her natural healing abilities from being a DarkSEED recruit couldn't regenerate a whole organ like her heart. She had lost vision and it was what felt like an entire age before the inky blackness became visible pictures and breath was returned to her lungs and blood flowing through her body again. She gasped, wide eyed, warm blood still pouring down her chest from a wound that was no longer there. Her heart still a mess upon the floor and with bits hanging from the Wraith's gauntlet. She was sweating, glistening from head to toe before she wiped the blood from her exposed breast and looked at it to be sure it really was her own. "I... see!" she laughed, raising herself from her position shakily but with a tremendous surge of excitement and feeling of power overwhelming her. "Perfect," she says clenching her gloved fist, the blood squeezing through the knuckles.

"If I am not to be detected, how am I supposed to provide the evidence of the CKB?" she asked, turning to the Wraith, immune to the fact blood had stained her flesh and her left pantleg.
Farah Hisanori
Farah Hisanori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:46 am

The Wraith invisibly smirked at the woman's exuberance. She was definitely a candidate for seemingly more powerful abilities, assuming she wanted them.

The Crimson Knights are notoriously incompetent in terms of their rank and file. You will be using weaponry they themselves use. Beyond that, I want you to plant these transcripts on the bodies, or near the scene." He handed Farah slips of paper that appeared to be official comminique transcripts between the CKB command and the Fenirian Government. he also handed her parts from the CKB soldiers armor sets. Small parts like a glove, or armor plate, or a CKB rifle shell casing. "Use these as well, it will give off a sense of emergency."

Once done, the Wraith spoke again. "Remember, even if you cannot kill the targets, as long as you manage to get the evidence of the CKB's involvement into place, that will work just as well. Do not be seen, and the evidence will do the work for us. now, do you need any equipment, or weapons to complete the contract, or do you have everything you need among your own arsenal?"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Hisanori Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:22 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Wraith invisibly smirked at the woman's exuberance. She was definitely a candidate for seemingly more powerful abilities, assuming she wanted them.

The Crimson Knights are notoriously incompetent in terms of their rank and file. You will be using weaponry they themselves use. Beyond that, I want you to plant these transcripts on the bodies, or near the scene." He handed Farah slips of paper that appeared to be official comminique transcripts between the CKB command and the Fenirian Government. he also handed her parts from the CKB soldiers armor sets. Small parts like a glove, or armor plate, or a CKB rifle shell casing. "Use these as well, it will give off a sense of emergency."

Once done, the Wraith spoke again. "Remember, even if you cannot kill the targets, as long as you manage to get the evidence of the CKB's involvement into place, that will work just as well. Do not be seen, and the evidence will do the work for us. now, do you need any equipment, or weapons to complete the contract, or do you have everything you need among your own arsenal?"

"I'll need an Exile - R6 ''Basilisk'' from the CKB units. It's their mainstay assault rifle and easily identifiable with the CKB. It's machinegun sized bullets are deadly, and a caliber I'm used to with my former DarkSEED training, and of course there is the fact it is integrally suppressed, so it shall help remain undetected. Versatile too with the shotgun under barrel." she says while holding the rifle shell, inspecting it before setting it back down. "The CKB are not quite as incompetent as you say they are. Especially those with the 'Crimson Eyes'. The CKB were at one time the special forces of the DarkSEED. Now they have the rough task of trying to make a specialized large scale army. Most of their recent attacks have involved those not injected with the Crimson Gene... they must be trying to weed out those who can easily survive the gene by putting new recruits to the front lines. Survival rate is low when injected as the body tries to reject the genes, however if the recruit has proven to have 'killing intent' in it's genetic code, well, they have a higher chance of surviving." she says looking back at the creature. "I'm a left over from DarkSEED as you know. Though I have no loyalty to either Tenik, CKB or my former DarkSEED routes, I take calling them 'incompetent' as offensive... but I digress." she says before checking out the rest of the gear, trying to avoid staining any of it with her blood. 

She turned to the window. "The rest of the gear I can take from my own arsenal. Getting into the palace won't be much of an issue. I may be able to even slip through the front door." she says matter of factly. "Do you have a picture of this council member that needs slaying?" she asked, half turning back to the Wraith.
Farah Hisanori
Farah Hisanori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:33 am

The Wraith shook it's head slowly. "They throw fresh recruits into the grinder to see if they can handle the treatment. Genetic screening would be the most effective method of discovering compatibility, rather than have the inexperienced fail missions. What my... co-worker witnessed on the Silver Craft of their tactical capability... left much to be desired. As to your apparent offence, consider this. They are not the same now as they once were when you were with them."

Without any other words, the Wraith reached his hand out to the side, as the psionic communique to the Armories of Tartarus, accessing the weapon logs of the CKB, and then the Wraith withdrew his hand from the small portal it made, holding a long briefcase.

The weapon case was placed upon the desk, and opened to reveal a freshly minted R9 "Basilisk", along with 4 clips of smmo, and 4 small boxes of various shells for the underslung shotgun.

Farah's office SPWExile-R6Basilisk.jpg?t=1345665542

"This is the weapon you requested." the Wraith spoke.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Hisanori Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:59 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Wraith shook it's head slowly. "They throw fresh recruits into the grinder to see if they can handle the treatment. Genetic screening would be the most effective method of discovering compatibility, rather than have the inexperienced fail missions. What my... co-worker witnessed on the Silver Craft of their tactical capability... left much to be desired. As to your apparent offence, consider this. They are not the same now as they once were when you were with them."

Without any other words, the Wraith reached his hand out to the side, as the psionic communique to the Armories of Tartarus, accessing the weapon logs of the CKB, and then the Wraith withdrew his hand from the small portal it made, holding a long briefcase.

The weapon case was placed upon the desk,  and opened to reveal a freshly minted R6 "Basilisk", along with 4 clips of smmo, and 4 small boxes of various shells for the underslung shotgun.

Farah's office SPWExile-R6Basilisk.jpg?t=1345665542

"This is the weapon you requested." the Wraith spoke.

"The screening process was an exam in my day. If a certain percentage was obtained, combined with physical capability, then the chance one dies from being exposed to the gene was near non-existent. If you failed, you were sent to other sections of Tenik's Military that did not see active combat. Since the CKB are the enemy of the state, they don't have the luxury nor expenses to do what they did in the era of Tenik. The next best thing is to test the troops who survive live combat. Though, I will agree the current day lot have less intelligence than who I served beside." she says before looking to the side with a scowl. "I was never with this lot, but...I can say I feel 'related' to them. My genes are the same genes they were altered with. It's disgusting." 

She returned her cold blue eyes to the Wraith and then the oblong case and checked it's contents and smiled a sadistic looking toothy grin. "Excellent..." she says grabbing the rifle and checked it out. "Huh, lighter than what I was used too... but I'll make good use of it." she says setting the weapon beside her desk. 

"I know what the Empress looks like; however I've never seen this council member, perhaps you could provide an image of them?" she reiterates, unsure if she had overloaded the ancient being's brain with her history lesson.
Farah Hisanori
Farah Hisanori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:55 am

The image flickered on the desk once more, showing the image of the last of the Fenirian Council of Magi's heirs.

Farah's office 0ffa9b406abffdcd56cdaa1c0a9e30ba

"Leiran Fao Dashir, daughter of Fanlan Dashir. She is Trained In fire magic, flare based magic, and Quetzalcoatl wing materialization. Specialised techniques include... 'Immortal Flame' Uses a special flame based technique that both protects the user from fire attacks, revives them if they are down, and regenerates their health to a slight degree. 'Quetzalcoatl Wings' Summons rainbow feathered wings that sprout from her back, allowing her to utilize air, electricity and flame magics while having the advantage of medium ranged height. Though, since this drains her mana quickly, she can only be in continuous flight with a steady supply of ether or for a limited before she has to wait several minutes before she could utilize the skill again, since it also physically drains her to use muscles manipulated via her magic circuits; it would be comparable to running 3 laps around a 200 foot track non-stop and at your highest speed. and finally, 'Tornado Flame' summons a small tornado of fire that is directed at an opponent and tracks them till it hits something. The severity of the attack increases if she possesses her sword, Xiuhcoatl's Journey."

Farah's office FIreSword

"Pretty solid, if somewhat standard mortal magic user, in my opinion. Shouldn't be anything you'd need to worry about" the Wraith said as the image faded, and the sight orb went back beneath his robes.

"I need not say this, but the mission time is within the next 48 hours. Complete the mission within the next two solar cycles, and be paid." the Wraith spoke once more, before moving towards the door.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Hisanori Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:02 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The image flickered on the desk once more, showing the image of the last of the Fenirian Council of Magi's heirs.

Farah's office 0ffa9b406abffdcd56cdaa1c0a9e30ba

"Leiran Fao Dashir, daughter of Fanlan Dashir. She is Trained In fire magic, flare based magic, and Quetzalcoatl wing materialization. Specialised techniques include... 'Immortal Flame' Uses a special flame based technique that both protects the user from fire attacks, revives them if they are down, and regenerates their health to a slight degree.  'Quetzalcoatl Wings' Summons rainbow feathered wings that sprout from her back, allowing her to utilize air, electricity and flame magics while having the advantage of medium ranged height. Though, since this drains her mana quickly, she can only be in continuous flight with a steady supply of ether or for a limited before she has to wait several minutes before she could utilize the skill again, since it also physically drains her to use muscles manipulated via her magic circuits; it would be comparable to running 3 laps around a 200 foot track non-stop and at your highest speed.  and finally, 'Tornado Flame' summons a small tornado of fire that is directed at an opponent and tracks them till it hits something. The severity of the attack increases if she possesses her sword, Xiuhcoatl's Journey."

Farah's office FIreSword

"Pretty solid, if somewhat standard mortal magic user, in my opinion. Shouldn't be anything you'd need to worry about" the Wraith said as the image faded, and the sight orb went back beneath his robes.

"I need not say this, but the mission time is within the next 48 hours. Complete the mission within the next two solar cycles, and be paid." the Wraith spoke once more, before moving towards the door.

She memorized her target's form, her biography, weapons and powers. "A Feniran Council Member, huh? She looks barely legal..." she scoffs. Fenira was the kind of place that would turn to a child for leadership, even if that meant she was still a child. Traditions and bloodline...

I was perhaps not even her age when I became a member of DarkSEED and joined a different kind of bloodline... she grumbled at the pessimistic thought, shaking her head. "Still, a job's a job. I have no qualms killing this 'child' if it means I will get paid." she says coldly, turning to face the Wraith again. "This information is a deal of help. Consider her dead in less than 2 days time." she finished, as the blood on her chest began to dry.
Farah Hisanori
Farah Hisanori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:08 am

Farah Hisanori wrote:She memorized her target's form, her biography, weapons and powers. "A Feniran Council Member, huh? She looks barely legal..." she scoffs. Fenira was the kind of place that would turn to a child for leadership, even if that meant she was still a child. Traditions and bloodline...

I was perhaps not even her age when I became a member of DarkSEED and joined a different kind of bloodline... she grumbled at the pessimistic thought, shaking her head. "Still, a job's a job. I have no qualms killing this 'child' if it means I will get paid." she says coldly, turning to face the Wraith again. "This information is a deal of help. Consider her dead in less than 2 days time." she finished, as the blood on her chest began to dry.

The Wraith's head turned back towards Farah. "Just remember, not being seen, and planting the evidence is the most important part. If you cannot kill them, then simply make sure the evidence is in place, and the effect will be the same. Anything else is purely bonus points."

With those words, the wraith's body became mist, and disappeared through the seems of the door, disappearing. The cold air it left behind normalised shortly after, as though the chill was a result of it's presence alone.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Hisanori Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:40 am

Farah remained silent as her visitor vanished. She turned her head from the door and looked down at the blood. "I need to wash..." she says, turning away and headed towards her bathroom again. "...I'll need to refurnish the door once I'm done. Bah, second time this year..." she says with a grumble before closing it.

(ooc: gratuitous shower scene porn will occur later LMAO)
Farah Hisanori
Farah Hisanori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down