Village Market Square

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Village Market Square - Page 2 Empty Re: Village Market Square

Post  Edgar Holden on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:10 am

Edgar followed Narumeia, who began eagerly exploring various stalls, food, random baubles, clothes, it didn't matter. She was happy, and free, and that made him smile.

However, in a single instant. Ed's head snapped around. A psionic panic hit him like a punch to the face, and the sounds of silenced gunfire, bullets striking wood, metal and stone hit his senses. it was a sound far too low for human or average mortal ears, but Ed's senses were vastly enhanced.

Ed's eyes narrowed, as he sensed the area... it was in the vicinity of the target barn, a woman who overheard things she souldn't, and a soulless doll... Ed's brow furrowed, and his lips pulled back in a snarl.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 270
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 38
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Village Market Square - Page 2 Empty Re: Village Market Square

Post  Narumeia on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:33 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Edgar followed Narumeia, who began eagerly exploring various stalls, food, random baubles, clothes, it didn't matter. She was happy, and free, and that made him smile.

However, in a single instant. Ed's head snapped around. A psionic panic hit him like a punch to the face, and the sounds of silenced gunfire, bullets striking wood, metal and stone hit his senses. it was a sound far too low for human or average mortal ears, but Ed's senses were vastly enhanced.

Ed's eyes narrowed, as he sensed the area... it was in the vicinity of the target barn, a woman who overheard things she souldn't, and a soulless doll... Ed's brow furrowed, and his lips pulled back in a snarl.

Naru was finding this village's town square interesting. She's been to bigger cities with sometimes grander stalls, but never usually looked through them due to the crowds. However, the villages stalls were not too crowded, and almost felt grander than those of the bigger city. The scents of baked goods, the beautiful fabrics, clothes, it was all too enjoyable not to enjoy. She was looking at one of the stalls, and turned to Ed, raising a brow. "Something the matter Ed?" she asked, noting the look on his face. Something was up... it was the same face he made when she met him, when he was going to take on the dragon head on.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 133
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Village Market Square - Page 2 Empty Re: Village Market Square

Post  Edgar Holden on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:36 am

Ed didn't look back down at Narumeia when she asked her question, and merely said "Trouble... As in gunfire near the punkers little hideaway."

This time he did look back down at Narumeia, his eyes serious and stern. "We may not be able to wait for nightfall. Unfortunately."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 270
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 38
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Village Market Square - Page 2 Empty Re: Village Market Square

Post  Narumeia on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:42 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed didn't look back down at Narumeia when she asked her question, and merely said "Trouble... As in gunfire near the punkers little hideaway."

This time he did look back down at Narumeia, his eyes serious and stern. "We may not be able to wait for nightfall. Unfortunately."

A stern look appeared on her face. "That is unfortunate. I guess their time on this earth has been cut shorter then." she says, laying her palm upon the hilt of the long blade on her hip. It was also unfortunate that her time viewing the market was cut, but it was something she could return to afterwards, as she wasn't gonna let Ed do this alone.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 133
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Village Market Square - Page 2 Empty Re: Village Market Square

Post  Edgar Holden on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:47 am

Ed nodded, and placed a hand upon Narumeia's shoulder, fading the pair like a mirage, Ed also altered the memories of them in the marketplace in the minds of those who had seen them.

He teleported the pair of them to a small alley leading to the barnhouse., where the sounds of bullets striking objects was definitely clearer.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 270
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 38
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Village Market Square - Page 2 Empty Re: Village Market Square

Post  Jace Farsythe on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:10 am

http://galiavan2657.forumotion.com/t707p50-dragon-s-tooth-tavern-and-inn#8171

Jace Farsythe wrote:
Edgar Holden wrote:The bartender took the money into the till, and came back with a straight razor.

Village Market Square - Page 2 1815?cb=20140112204906

"Bathrooms are to the side there. Soap and towels are in there" the barkeep replied. "Keep the razor." he added.

Jace took the blade, looking it over, and chuckled. "Heh, never knew you country folk were so kind." he says in a sarcastic, yet cheery manner, spinning it between his fingers as he made his way over to the bathroom.

While in there, he looked at the razor, and after looking long in the mirror, he turned the faucet and began to shave. After he was finished, he snapped the razor closed, and washed up and straightened his clothing and appearance. Though ordinary, it was sharpened well and could come in handy later down the road. Pocketing his 'gift', he stepped out of the bathroom and nodded to the Barman, looking cleaner now. "Thanks again!" he chuckled, and began to make his way through town.

Jace made his way through the market, having concluded his business at the bar. Everything in the market seemed to quiet down as the day drew closer to an end. He made his way to the long house, to meet with the village leader.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 79
Join date : 2014-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Village Market Square - Page 2 Empty Re: Village Market Square

Post  Edgar Holden on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:38 am

Edgar and Narumeia departed the disused barnhouse, and Ed seemed to lead the way towards the Blacksmiths.

Narumeia wrote:She rested a hand upon Edgar's shoulder, looking up at him with a faint smile. "We will figure this out. I'm with you every step of the way." She says this with a unique, soft tone and with warmth in her voice. She then followed him out of the barn.

"We are definitely going to need to put together a team. I was mistaken before, if I try to fight this alone, I'm going to end up either causing more harm than good, or I'm going to wind up dead before I can finish this..." Ed said, his eyes downcast slightly.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 270
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 38
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Village Market Square - Page 2 Empty Re: Village Market Square

Post  Narumeia on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:45 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Edgar and Narumeia departed the disused barnhouse, and Ed seemed to lead the way towards the Blacksmiths.

Narumeia wrote:She rested a hand upon Edgar's shoulder, looking up at him with a faint smile. "We will figure this out. I'm with you every step of the way." She says this with a unique, soft tone and with warmth in her voice. She then followed him out of the barn.

"We are definitely going to need to put together a team. I was mistaken before, if I try to fight this alone, I'm going to end up either causing more harm than good, or I'm going to wind up dead before I can finish this..." Ed said, his eyes downcast slightly.

Naru nodded as she walked along side him. "She knows you are here, you may as well prepare defensively. And you are right, we will need more than just yourself and me to take on your Mother." she said looking down at her belly. "Perhaps I shouldn't have eaten that woman. In hind sight, she may have been useful..." she says, her belly gurgling and groaning in response. She frowned, slightly at this, rubbing her flat stomach with her other hand.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 133
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Village Market Square - Page 2 Empty Re: Village Market Square

Post  Edgar Holden on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:09 am

Narumeia wrote:Naru nodded as she walked along side him. "She knows you are here, you may as well prepare defensively. And you are right, we will need more than just yourself and me to take on your Mother." she said looking down at her belly. "Perhaps I shouldn't have eaten that woman. In hind sight, she may have been useful..." she says, her belly gurgling and groaning in response. She frowned, slightly at this, rubbing her flat stomach with her other hand.

Ed shook his head and smiled sadly again. "No, if I am going to do this, it's better to do it with people I can at least trust. That woman is of the type who would have had me use and abuse my powers for the benefit of her nation alone. The type of power I possess can alter the balance of power on worlds like this one, where the geo-political frailty is quite serious."

Edgar then frowned. "Then again... I'm not aure I can trust the ADN or the Gunslingers any further than her anyway. Mostly because all these government and proposed law enforcement groups have one political agenda and alliance or another. President Upticross still employs Vice President Tenik, despite all that happened. The Gunslingers have their own agendas and many of them have firm allegiances to one country or another... and the differing nations are even now on a knifes edge. Tensions are mounting, and I sense the Horde will light the fuse on a war that will engulf Galivan, and even then, only as a prelude before my mother unleashes more of her own machine of conquest..." with those last words, his eyes drifted skyward. he could see, and sense the orbital Hellgate, and the hundreds of thousands strong fleet of demonic ships.

"This planet is just the opening battle... She intends to conquer a whole lot more than one world..."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 270
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 38
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Village Market Square - Page 2 Empty Re: Village Market Square

Post  Narumeia on Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:48 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Ed shook his head and smiled sadly again. "No, if I am going to do this, it's better to do it with people I can at least trust. That woman is of the type who would have had me use and abuse my powers for the benefit of her nation alone. The type of power I possess can alter the balance of power on worlds like this one, where the geo-political frailty is quite serious."

Edgar then frowned. "Then again... I'm not aure I can trust the ADN or the Gunslingers any further than her anyway. Mostly because all these government and proposed law enforcement groups have one political agenda and alliance or another. President Upticross still employs Vice President Tenik, despite all that happened. The Gunslingers have their own agendas and many of them have firm allegiances to one country or another... and the differing nations are even now on a knifes edge. Tensions are mounting, and I sense the Horde will light the fuse on a war that will engulf Galivan, and even then, only as a prelude before my mother unleashes more of her own machine of conquest..." with those last words, his eyes drifted skyward. he could see, and sense the orbital Hellgate, and the hundreds of thousands strong fleet of demonic ships.

"This planet is just the opening battle... She intends to conquer a whole lot more than one world..."

She looked back up at him and smiled. "Well I guess we better start recruiting." she says before silently agreeing with not fully involving the ADN or other Military Nations. "The casualties are going to be high, Edgar. But, compared to the lives if we do nothing, the difference will astronomical." She says this as she removed her hand from her abdomen and grabbed the sheathed blade. "I'm not going to let that bitch take my sister, make her a personal puppet." She says this with a calm tone, but her gripping hand told Edgar otherwise of the emotions dwelling beneath the surface.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 133
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Village Market Square - Page 2 Empty Re: Village Market Square

Post  Edgar Holden on Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:18 am

"Hmm, yes. It would probably be better to recruit individuals of great skill, rather than entire large groups who's loyalty to the cause can be brought into question."

Ed noted the slight tone and emotion behind Narumeia's statement, along with her grip. "I do not think they intend to enslave Danua. But... They will not be entirely honest with her at the start. They will manipulate the truth to suit their purposes... It's strange though, they are giving her much more individual attention than a simple stray sundered one they picked up..."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 270
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 38
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Village Market Square - Page 2 Empty Re: Village Market Square

Post  Narumeia on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:07 am

Edgar Holden wrote:"Hmm, yes. It would probably be better to recruit individuals of great skill, rather than entire large groups who's loyalty to the cause can be brought into question."

Ed noted the slight tone and emotion behind Narumeia's statement, along with her grip. "I do not think they intend to enslave Danua. But... They will not be entirely honest with her at the start. They will manipulate the truth to suit their purposes... It's strange though, they are giving her much more individual attention than a simple stray sundered one they picked up..."

She nodded again. "Yes, a selective team of skills and various jobs can be as effective if not more so than a trained, standardized army." she says before pausing, letting Ed walk ahead of her for a moment or two longer. "It matters not if they think of her as Slave or Friend, the fact is she is under their wing, and not here with me." She frowned, thinking of her past failure to communicate before closing her eyes and shook her head. "I...can't stand it. I will save her, even if it kills me." she says before looking up at Ed. "I'm sorry... I'm not too effective without a weapon however. Let us continue to the Blacksmith, so I can be properly re-equipped."
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 133
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Village Market Square - Page 2 Empty Re: Village Market Square

Post  Edgar Holden on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:22 pm

Narumeia wrote:She turned to face the door. "Huh, our Princess has decent hearing." Naru then turned to the laughter, and raised a brow. "Perhaps you are starving as well Edgar, laughing in such a loony manner..." she says simply, following him with the puzzled look remaining on her face.

Edgar exited the hotel and into the market area with a massive grin on his face.

"Maybe I am. But I am relieved that you seemed to have taken a more genuine liking to Catherine than I first thought. After all, you havn't referred to her as a thing, or 'it' since you first saw her. Unexpected since every other human you've seen in my presence is immediately a thing." Edgar said with that big goofy grin.

He pulled up near the confectionary stall and ordered not two, but five chocolate bars, and paid for them before turning to Naru. "I believe I owed you these" he said, before depositing 3 of the sweets in her hand, pocketing one on his belt pouch, and quickly unwrapping and eating one himself.

he started looking around the stalls to see if he could find a clothier.

"Huh... no clothing stalls?" he said aloud slightly.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 270
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 38
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Village Market Square - Page 2 Empty Re: Village Market Square

Post  Narumeia on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:41 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:
Narumeia wrote:She turned to face the door. "Huh, our Princess has decent hearing." Naru then turned to the laughter, and raised a brow. "Perhaps you are starving as well Edgar, laughing in such a loony manner..." she says simply, following him with the puzzled look remaining on her face.

Edgar exited the hotel and into the market area with a massive grin on his face.

"Maybe I am. But I am relieved that you seemed to have taken a more genuine liking to Catherine than I first thought. After all, you havn't referred to her as a thing, or 'it' since you first saw her. Unexpected since every other human you've seen in my presence is immediately a thing." Edgar said with that big goofy grin.

He pulled up near the confectionary stall and ordered not two, but five chocolate bars, and paid for them before turning to Naru. "I believe I owed you these" he said, before depositing 3 of the sweets in her hand, pocketing one on his belt pouch, and quickly unwrapping and eating one himself.

he started looking around the stalls to see if he could find a clothier.

"Huh... no clothing stalls?" he said aloud slightly.

Naru raised a brow. "Hardly a thing worth chuckling over..." she said, looking away blushing, before she was presented with the chocolate. She smiled, and happily accepted the confections. "...but I forgive you." she says giggling girlishly. At the mention of a lack of clothing stores she grabbed one of her bars and brought it to her mouth, dryly stating before stuffing it in: "Like her butt could slip into anything around here..." she began to munch loudly on the bar, her lidded eyes scanning the stalls just in case. They could perhaps procure a pair of boots, as far as she could tell, both Catherine and herself were the same height. However, as stated, Cathy had a rounder butt.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 133
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Village Market Square - Page 2 Empty Re: Village Market Square

Post  Edgar Holden on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:50 pm

Narumeia wrote:Naru raised a brow. "Hardly a thing worth chuckling over..." she said, looking away blushing, before she was presented with the chocolate. She smiled, and happily accepted the confections. "...but I forgive you." she says giggling girlishly. At the mention of a lack of clothing stores she grabbed one of her bars and brought it to her mouth, dryly stating before stuffing it in: "Like her butt could slip into anything around here..." she began to munch loudly on the bar, her lidded eyes scanning the stalls just in case. They could perhaps procure a pair of boots, as far as she could tell, both Catherine and herself were the same height. However, as stated, Cathy had a rounder butt.

"Well... I can't imagine Catherine being happy if I brought a pair of stretch pants or a dress back. She is.... not one to sit on the sidelines when a fight is going on. Even against monsters and demons." Edgar replied as he remembered the many BOWs that fell to her bullets and blades. Then, a more teasing grin grew on his face as he leaned over and whispered to Naru's ear. "Besides, I never taught Catherine how to swallow a man with her butt."

he said before walking away with his hands behind his head, whistling a tune with a grin.

"Ah, there's the seamstress's sign. 'Nessvyn's Vestments.' Catchy." he said.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 270
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 38
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Village Market Square - Page 2 Empty Re: Village Market Square

Post  Narumeia on Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:20 pm

Naru blushed as he whispered that into her ear, and when he turned away and abruptly changed the subject, decided he wouldn't get off that easily. She jumped up, striking out her hand across the back of his head in retaliation of his comment. "Sh-shut up..." she exclaimed, before turning to the building. "Huh... its a cute little shop." she added.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 133
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Village Market Square - Page 2 Empty Re: Village Market Square

Post  Korwa on Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:27 am

[From here]

Korwa left the little inn and pub, traveling through the village markets. Her divine beauty made her porcelain features glow a dull white, and her skimpy, foreign attire drew her many eyes as she walks through the crowded street. The smells of spices, grilled meats, potent perfumes and other such things assaulted her senses pleasurably, but she would admit, her senses at times could feel too powerful. She looks around, humming a tune lost to the ages, before approaching one of the stalls. An older man in his mid 40s was hawking wares for travelers, though his stock was considerably... weak by comparison to the surrounding area's hostilities, or at least was equal to the moderate threats. She raised a brow as she lifted a double headed axe by its shaft- the thing was a two hander, but with her... abilities, it was no heavier than a feather. She flipped the blade around, balancing it on the tip of her pinky to check its balance and was amazed by its almost mediocre quality. "Hmm not of bad make, but its a little heavier on the left end..." She mumbled. Weapons were not her forte, but she knew how they worked thanks to her 'creator'.

She turned to the man while balancing the two handed battle axe, and smirked. "Excuse me sir, but do you know the location of the devoured village woman's home?" She asked, giggling playfully while she continued to show off her abilities casually.
Korwa
Korwa
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 38
Join date : 2016-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Village Market Square - Page 2 Empty Re: Village Market Square

Post  Random Mobs on Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 am

The stall keeper was still ina kind of shock. To respond to Korwa, he dumbly pointed towards a small cottage on the outer edge of town next to the school. "Sh.... She lived over there, ma'am."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Posts : 333
Join date : 2013-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Village Market Square - Page 2 Empty Re: Village Market Square

Post  Korwa on Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:47 am

Random Mobs wrote:The stall keeper was still ina kind of shock. To respond to Korwa, he dumbly pointed towards a small cottage on the outer edge of town next to the school. "Sh.... She lived over there, ma'am."

Korwa smiled, and gently tossed the blade up, before catching it, and sets it down gently on the table again. "Oh, that is very much appreciated!" She giggled before walking to the cottage in question, the gentle slopes of her wide bottom swaying left and right as she headed in that direction in a deliberately slow manner. Her ears could pick up much of the chatter around her, those who looked perhaps thought Wolf-Kin had these sorts of powers, as she looked no different from the tailless variety. She giggled playfully and hummed to herself as she let it all sink in.

[to here]
Korwa
Korwa
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 38
Join date : 2016-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Village Market Square - Page 2 Empty Re: Village Market Square

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum