Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage

Go down

Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage  Empty Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage

Post  Fiona Hillcloud on Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:37 pm

A home placed near the main thoroughfare of the Village. The cottage is more 'modern' in comparison to the villages more rustic esthetic, with a two bedroom one bathroom layout. A large living room and porch entrance on the Eastern section of the home, with a small kitchen and alcove which has been turned into a library. There is a cellar where the wine, alcohol, and other cold storage items are stored. There is a small loft above which can be considered an 'attic', where one can store other items if necessary. It is outfitted with modern electric water heating and a fireplace and wood furnace.

The home was renovated when Hillclouds moved to Cretu, and was deeded to Fiona who decided to return after learning how to properly teach. At current it is owned by Fiona, who carries the only key to the home.


Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage  26ups-586_zpsc3axg9tc

_______________

Fiona was packing the wicker basket with a blanket, a small bottle of wine cleverly hidden and wrapped beneath, cheese wedges, bread, and some other amenities for a picnic. She also had her journal and pen, and a book on how Scar'd had once been a dragon slayer prior to becoming a War God. She also had a couple of stamina potions within the basket's compartments, as stamina was very important.

She hummed quietly to herself as she grabbed the Scardian Razor from the kitchen and slipped it into the leather sheath on her belt, and shouldered the basket, heading through the library and into the living room before exiting on the porch. She closed the door behind her, locking it with her large gold key with a blue ribbon wrapped around it. 'Hillcloud Home' was engraved on the key, in beautiful script. She giggled, slipping it into the folds of her dress, between her breast, patting the side of her ribs where it was set into the pocket. "That's that," she hummed, smiling before slipping on her moccasins and then headed towards the village. She needed to pick up some fresh bread before she would head into the forest.
Fiona Hillcloud
Fiona Hillcloud
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-03-21

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 995

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage  Empty Re: Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage

Post  Korwa on Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:57 am

Fiona Hillcloud wrote:A home placed near the main thoroughfare of the Village. The cottage is more 'modern' in comparison to the villages more rustic esthetic, with a two bedroom one bathroom layout. A large living room and porch entrance on the Eastern section of the home, with a small kitchen and alcove which has been turned into a library. There is a cellar where the wine, alcohol, and other cold storage items are stored. There is a small loft above which can be considered an 'attic', where one can store other items if necessary. It is outfitted with modern electric water heating and a fireplace and wood furnace.

The home was renovated when Hillclouds moved to Cretu, and was deeded to Fiona who decided to return after learning how to properly teach. At current it is owned by Fiona, who carries the only key to the home.


Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage  26ups-586_zpsc3axg9tc

_______________

Fiona was packing the wicker basket with a blanket, a small bottle of wine cleverly hidden and wrapped beneath, cheese wedges, bread, and some other amenities for a picnic. She also had her journal and pen, and a book on how Scar'd had once been a dragon slayer prior to becoming a War God. She also had a couple of stamina potions within the basket's compartments, as stamina was very important.

She hummed quietly to herself as she grabbed the Scardian Razor from the kitchen and slipped it into the leather sheath on her belt, and shouldered the basket, heading through the library and into the living room before exiting on the porch. She closed the door behind her, locking it with her large gold key with a blue ribbon wrapped around it. 'Hillcloud Home' was engraved on the key, in beautiful script. She giggled, slipping it into the folds of her dress, between her breast, patting the side of her ribs where it was set into the pocket. "That's that," she hummed, smiling before slipping on her moccasins and then headed towards the village. She needed to pick up some fresh bread before she would head into the forest.  

[from here]

Korwa took the route suggested by the mortal, and it should have been clear that the woman, a teacher, had lived in close proximity to the School. "How sad, she gets killed and turned to dragon poop and rancid bones and now this cute little cottage becomes vacant. Such a waste~" She giggled, almost seemingly like she didn't care for its original owner's horrifying fate. In a way, she didn't, for she didn't know the woman after all. Still, she understood that this place had little use for a dead woman, so she decided it was best to have a look for herself, and see what value it could offer to everyone in the group she was... considering to join. "Centuries of boredom and dry lays are taxing on the mind and body, I feel like an old hag..." She pouts, before chuckling with her eyes closed, a more foxish look on her face formed. "Heh heh heh, well, I suppose I could have some fun by joining them. I have nothing better to do these days." She looks up and scans the outside of the home and its garden. She was going to poke around...
Korwa
Korwa
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 38
Join date : 2016-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage  Empty Re: Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage

Post  Random Mobs on Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:11 am

One of the village clerks, alongside Vodveilk Graywatch approached the home, talking about the many incidents that had occorred within the past 24 hours. A dragon attacked his son Jarrod and his betrothed, Fiona. Then there was that strange man who appeared yesterday afternoon with a pink haired woman only hours after that strange light came from the mainland, who then proceeded to teach a bunch of pesky criminal outsiders who had bribed their way into that abandoned barnhouse, which was then discovered to have a bunker beneath, where the punks were weapons dealing, slave trading and co-ordinating organised criiminal activity! Now, several more strangers had appeared.... Vod didn't like this, and he believed Nessvyn was right in the heart of it all, despite the protests of his wife.

"I tell you Ori, It's all gone to shit... My son, They can't tell me if he'll live or die tonight... His Fiona's already dead, and strangers keep appearing out of nowhere in my village. I tell you, that girl is involved!"

"As you say, boss. We're here at Ms Hillcould's residence" said the clerk, Ori in slight exasperation.

Vod frowned deeply, the old man did not look forward to this. "Well, once her personal effects are removed and the home refurbished, we'll need a new teacher for the children I suppose...!"

Old ad Vodvelk was, his warrior senses were not dulled beyond use quite yet. The old cheiftain drew his longsword "Who are you?!" he demanded, pointing his sword at Korwa.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Posts : 333
Join date : 2013-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage  Empty Re: Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage

Post  Korwa on Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:36 am

Random Mobs wrote:One of the village clerks, alongside Vodveilk Graywatch approached the home, talking about the many incidents that had occorred within the past 24 hours. A dragon attacked his son Jarrod and his betrothed, Fiona. Then  there was that strange man who appeared yesterday afternoon with a pink haired woman only hours after that strange light came from the mainland, who then proceeded to teach a bunch of pesky criminal outsiders who had bribed their way into that abandoned barnhouse, which was then discovered to have a bunker beneath, where the punks were weapons dealing, slave trading and co-ordinating organised criiminal activity! Now, several more strangers had appeared.... Vod didn't like this, and he believed Nessvyn was right in the heart of it all, despite the protests of his wife.

"I tell you Ori, It's all gone to shit... My son, They can't tell me if he'll live or die tonight... His Fiona's already dead, and strangers keep appearing out of nowhere in my village. I tell you, that girl is involved!"

"As you say, boss. We're here at Ms Hillcould's residence" said the clerk, Ori in slight exasperation.

Vod frowned deeply, the old man did not look forward to this. "Well, once her personal effects are removed and the home refurbished, we'll need a new teacher for the children I suppose...!"

Old ad Vodvelk was, his warrior senses were not dulled beyond use quite yet. The old cheiftain drew his longsword "Who are you?!" he demanded, pointing his sword at Korwa.

Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage  04468cd768ed541904d8faf9746cb17c_by_minamajikina77_dblvc4o-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTM0OSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBkYTM4YzkwLWVkZTUtNDNhOS1iMDlkLTk5MTcwYWI4NDExY1wvZGJsdmM0by0xZmRkNDUyOC1mYTMzLTQyMzctYjE2My01ZjRlNjJmNTBkZDEucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Korwa turned around, aware of the presence of the two men long before the elder drew his blade, but only did acknowledge the elder man's threat when he decided to place a hand on his blade. She had a sure grin upon her face, as if she found the threat of death amusing. "As to be expected of the village Chieftain... Vodvelk, I assume?" She asked, knowing full well who he was after a quick glimpse into his mind. Korwa smile remained, as she took her quill in hand and wrote in a white leather bound book that appeared from particles of light. "Hmm... this changes things, I suppose..." She mumbled to herself, almost ignoring the pair ahead of her as she scribbled in her book.
Korwa
Korwa
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 38
Join date : 2016-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage  Empty Re: Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage

Post  Random Mobs on Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:43 am

Korwa wrote:Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage  04468cd768ed541904d8faf9746cb17c_by_minamajikina77_dblvc4o-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTM0OSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBkYTM4YzkwLWVkZTUtNDNhOS1iMDlkLTk5MTcwYWI4NDExY1wvZGJsdmM0by0xZmRkNDUyOC1mYTMzLTQyMzctYjE2My01ZjRlNjJmNTBkZDEucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Korwa turned around, aware of the presence of the two men long before the elder drew his blade, but only did acknowledge the elder man's threat when he decided to place a hand on his blade. She had a sure grin upon her face, as if she found the threat of death amusing. "As to be expected of the village Chieftain... Vodvelk, I assume?" She asked, knowing full well who he was after a quick glimpse into his mind. Korwa smile remained, as she took her quill in hand and wrote in a white leather bound book that appeared from particles of light. "Hmm... this changes things, I suppose..." She mumbled to herself, almost ignoring the pair ahead of her as she scribbled in her book.

"Indeed I am, but you have not answered me. who ARE you? Why are you snooping about a recently deceased woman's home?" Vod challenged still, his demeanor remained either ignorant of Korwa's utter obliviousness, or he forced himself to remain composed deliberately.

"Great, another stranger doing strange things today. I do not need this right now, and my patience for strangers wears thin."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Posts : 333
Join date : 2013-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage  Empty Re: Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage

Post  Korwa on Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:58 am

Korwa continued to scribble something down, before the patience was clearly thinning in the mortal old man's tone. She closed her eyes, sighing at the annoyance, before glancing up at him and his blade. "I suppose it would be unfair to string you along, and speaking of-" she begins, vanishing in particles of light, before reforming beside Vod! She grabbed his tunic, noting loose stitching before she drew her quill upon the mark. "-there are a few loose strands here~" She says, leaning forwards, her right leg extending behind her. Her right heeled boot locked the blade in place on Ori's hip, keeping him from properly unsheathing the blade, while her free hand which didn't hold the quill gripped Vod's blade hand for support by the wrist, to keep him from swinging his blade with accuracy towards her while she repaired his tunic. The loose stitchings weaved back in place, forming into mended fabric once more! "I'm Korwa, and I'm here to accept a role of an academic." She introduced herself, her large pale blue eyes glancing up into Vod's now. She smiled, showing off her canine fangs in an eerie yet charming manner. "But I am also curious about this Nessvyn... for a price, I could take care of the little demoness as well- for I am blessed with the great Hazoria's powers, the kind the demonkin do not like." She says in a low, seductive tone. It wasn't lust though in her voice, but what seemed like pride with a touch of envy...
Korwa
Korwa
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 38
Join date : 2016-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage  Empty Re: Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage

Post  Random Mobs on Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:44 am

Korwa wrote:Korwa continued to scribble something down, before the patience was clearly thinning in the mortal old man's tone. She closed her eyes, sighing at the annoyance, before glancing up at him and his blade. "I suppose it would be unfair to string you along, and speaking of-" she begins, vanishing in particles of light, before reforming beside Vod! She grabbed his tunic, noting loose stitching before she drew her quill upon the mark. "-there are a few loose strands here~" She says, leaning forwards, her right leg extending behind her. Her right heeled boot locked the blade in place on Ori's hip, keeping him from properly unsheathing the blade, while her free hand which didn't hold the quill gripped Vod's blade hand for support by the wrist, to keep him from swinging his blade with accuracy towards her while she repaired his tunic. The loose stitchings weaved back in place, forming into mended fabric once more! "I'm Korwa, and I'm here to accept a role of an academic." She introduced herself, her large pale blue eyes glancing up into Vod's now. She smiled, showing off her canine fangs in an eerie yet charming manner. "But I am also curious about this Nessvyn... for a price, I could take care of the little demoness as well- for I am blessed with the great Hazoria's powers, the kind the demonkin do not like." She says in a low, seductive tone. It wasn't lust though in her voice, but what seemed like pride with a touch of envy...

Vodvelk felt his skin turn red as rage started to grip him at the apparent arrogance of this woman, Until she mentioned her name... Korwa - Handmaiden of the Wargod Hazoria. "Lady Korwa?! Why ar eyou here in Kilwood? !" the cheiftain turned from angry red to fearfully pale in the blink of an eye.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Posts : 333
Join date : 2013-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage  Empty Re: Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage

Post  Korwa on Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:32 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Korwa wrote:Korwa continued to scribble something down, before the patience was clearly thinning in the mortal old man's tone. She closed her eyes, sighing at the annoyance, before glancing up at him and his blade. "I suppose it would be unfair to string you along, and speaking of-" she begins, vanishing in particles of light, before reforming beside Vod! She grabbed his tunic, noting loose stitching before she drew her quill upon the mark. "-there are a few loose strands here~" She says, leaning forwards, her right leg extending behind her. Her right heeled boot locked the blade in place on Ori's hip, keeping him from properly unsheathing the blade, while her free hand which didn't hold the quill gripped Vod's blade hand for support by the wrist, to keep him from swinging his blade with accuracy towards her while she repaired his tunic. The loose stitchings weaved back in place, forming into mended fabric once more! "I'm Korwa, and I'm here to accept a role of an academic." She introduced herself, her large pale blue eyes glancing up into Vod's now. She smiled, showing off her canine fangs in an eerie yet charming manner. "But I am also curious about this Nessvyn... for a price, I could take care of the little demoness as well- for I am blessed with the great Hazoria's powers, the kind the demonkin do not like." She says in a low, seductive tone. It wasn't lust though in her voice, but what seemed like pride with a touch of envy...

Vodvelk felt his skin turn red as rage started to grip him at the apparent arrogance of this woman, Until she mentioned her name... Korwa - Handmaiden of the Wargod Hazoria. "Lady Korwa?! Why ar eyou here in Kilwood? !" the cheiftain turned from angry red to fearfully pale in the blink of an eye.

She smiled. "Oh, so you have heard of me?" She giggled, removing her foot from Ori's blade, and her hand from his wrist. "I hear your soon to be daughter in law became lunch for the Guardian of the Stepp, and left your son literally broken. I was also just in the area. Saw the beast too, she was huge." she says with her smirk maintained. "But again, Nessvyn... the tiny imp. Would it be better if she simply vanished? Is that what you are saying?" She asked.
Korwa
Korwa
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 38
Join date : 2016-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage  Empty Re: Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum