Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage

5 posters

Go down

Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage  Empty Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage

Post  Fiona Hillcloud Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:37 pm

A home placed near the main thoroughfare of the Village. The cottage is more 'modern' in comparison to the villages more rustic esthetic, with a two bedroom one bathroom layout. A large living room and porch entrance on the Eastern section of the home, with a small kitchen and alcove which has been turned into a library. There is a cellar where the wine, alcohol, and other cold storage items are stored. There is a small loft above which can be considered an 'attic', where one can store other items if necessary. It is outfitted with modern electric water heating and a fireplace and wood furnace.

The home was renovated when Hillclouds moved to Cretu, and was deeded to Fiona who decided to return after learning how to properly teach. At current it is owned by Fiona, who carries the only key to the home.

Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage  26ups-586_zpsc3axg9tc

Fiona was packing the wicker basket with a blanket, a small bottle of wine cleverly hidden and wrapped beneath, cheese wedges, bread, and some other amenities for a picnic. She also had her journal and pen, and a book on how Scar'd had once been a dragon slayer prior to becoming a War God. She also had a couple of stamina potions within the basket's compartments, as stamina was very important.

She hummed quietly to herself as she grabbed the Scardian Razor from the kitchen and slipped it into the leather sheath on her belt, and shouldered the basket, heading through the library and into the living room before exiting on the porch. She closed the door behind her, locking it with her large gold key with a blue ribbon wrapped around it. 'Hillcloud Home' was engraved on the key, in beautiful script. She giggled, slipping it into the folds of her dress, between her breast, patting the side of her ribs where it was set into the pocket. "That's that," she hummed, smiling before slipping on her moccasins and then headed towards the village. She needed to pick up some fresh bread before she would head into the forest.
Fiona Hillcloud
Fiona Hillcloud
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 995

Back to top Go down

Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage  Empty Re: Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage

Post  Korwa Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:57 am

Fiona Hillcloud wrote:A home placed near the main thoroughfare of the Village. The cottage is more 'modern' in comparison to the villages more rustic esthetic, with a two bedroom one bathroom layout. A large living room and porch entrance on the Eastern section of the home, with a small kitchen and alcove which has been turned into a library. There is a cellar where the wine, alcohol, and other cold storage items are stored. There is a small loft above which can be considered an 'attic', where one can store other items if necessary. It is outfitted with modern electric water heating and a fireplace and wood furnace.

The home was renovated when Hillclouds moved to Cretu, and was deeded to Fiona who decided to return after learning how to properly teach. At current it is owned by Fiona, who carries the only key to the home.

Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage  26ups-586_zpsc3axg9tc

Fiona was packing the wicker basket with a blanket, a small bottle of wine cleverly hidden and wrapped beneath, cheese wedges, bread, and some other amenities for a picnic. She also had her journal and pen, and a book on how Scar'd had once been a dragon slayer prior to becoming a War God. She also had a couple of stamina potions within the basket's compartments, as stamina was very important.

She hummed quietly to herself as she grabbed the Scardian Razor from the kitchen and slipped it into the leather sheath on her belt, and shouldered the basket, heading through the library and into the living room before exiting on the porch. She closed the door behind her, locking it with her large gold key with a blue ribbon wrapped around it. 'Hillcloud Home' was engraved on the key, in beautiful script. She giggled, slipping it into the folds of her dress, between her breast, patting the side of her ribs where it was set into the pocket. "That's that," she hummed, smiling before slipping on her moccasins and then headed towards the village. She needed to pick up some fresh bread before she would head into the forest.  

[from here]

Korwa took the route suggested by the mortal, and it should have been clear that the woman, a teacher, had lived in close proximity to the School. "How sad, she gets killed and turned to dragon poop and rancid bones and now this cute little cottage becomes vacant. Such a waste~" She giggled, almost seemingly like she didn't care for its original owner's horrifying fate. In a way, she didn't, for she didn't know the woman after all. Still, she understood that this place had little use for a dead woman, so she decided it was best to have a look for herself, and see what value it could offer to everyone in the group she was... considering to join. "Centuries of boredom and dry lays are taxing on the mind and body, I feel like an old hag..." She pouts, before chuckling with her eyes closed, a more foxish look on her face formed. "Heh heh heh, well, I suppose I could have some fun by joining them. I have nothing better to do these days." She looks up and scans the outside of the home and its garden. She was going to poke around...
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:11 am

One of the village clerks, alongside Vodveilk Graywatch approached the home, talking about the many incidents that had occorred within the past 24 hours. A dragon attacked his son Jarrod and his betrothed, Fiona. Then there was that strange man who appeared yesterday afternoon with a pink haired woman only hours after that strange light came from the mainland, who then proceeded to teach a bunch of pesky criminal outsiders who had bribed their way into that abandoned barnhouse, which was then discovered to have a bunker beneath, where the punks were weapons dealing, slave trading and co-ordinating organised criiminal activity! Now, several more strangers had appeared.... Vod didn't like this, and he believed Nessvyn was right in the heart of it all, despite the protests of his wife.

"I tell you Ori, It's all gone to shit... My son, They can't tell me if he'll live or die tonight... His Fiona's already dead, and strangers keep appearing out of nowhere in my village. I tell you, that girl is involved!"

"As you say, boss. We're here at Ms Hillcould's residence" said the clerk, Ori in slight exasperation.

Vod frowned deeply, the old man did not look forward to this. "Well, once her personal effects are removed and the home refurbished, we'll need a new teacher for the children I suppose...!"

Old ad Vodvelk was, his warrior senses were not dulled beyond use quite yet. The old cheiftain drew his longsword "Who are you?!" he demanded, pointing his sword at Korwa.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Korwa Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:36 am

Random Mobs wrote:One of the village clerks, alongside Vodveilk Graywatch approached the home, talking about the many incidents that had occorred within the past 24 hours. A dragon attacked his son Jarrod and his betrothed, Fiona. Then  there was that strange man who appeared yesterday afternoon with a pink haired woman only hours after that strange light came from the mainland, who then proceeded to teach a bunch of pesky criminal outsiders who had bribed their way into that abandoned barnhouse, which was then discovered to have a bunker beneath, where the punks were weapons dealing, slave trading and co-ordinating organised criiminal activity! Now, several more strangers had appeared.... Vod didn't like this, and he believed Nessvyn was right in the heart of it all, despite the protests of his wife.

"I tell you Ori, It's all gone to shit... My son, They can't tell me if he'll live or die tonight... His Fiona's already dead, and strangers keep appearing out of nowhere in my village. I tell you, that girl is involved!"

"As you say, boss. We're here at Ms Hillcould's residence" said the clerk, Ori in slight exasperation.

Vod frowned deeply, the old man did not look forward to this. "Well, once her personal effects are removed and the home refurbished, we'll need a new teacher for the children I suppose...!"

Old ad Vodvelk was, his warrior senses were not dulled beyond use quite yet. The old cheiftain drew his longsword "Who are you?!" he demanded, pointing his sword at Korwa.

Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage  04468cd768ed541904d8faf9746cb17c_by_minamajikina77_dblvc4o-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTM0OSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBkYTM4YzkwLWVkZTUtNDNhOS1iMDlkLTk5MTcwYWI4NDExY1wvZGJsdmM0by0xZmRkNDUyOC1mYTMzLTQyMzctYjE2My01ZjRlNjJmNTBkZDEucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Korwa turned around, aware of the presence of the two men long before the elder drew his blade, but only did acknowledge the elder man's threat when he decided to place a hand on his blade. She had a sure grin upon her face, as if she found the threat of death amusing. "As to be expected of the village Chieftain... Vodvelk, I assume?" She asked, knowing full well who he was after a quick glimpse into his mind. Korwa smile remained, as she took her quill in hand and wrote in a white leather bound book that appeared from particles of light. "Hmm... this changes things, I suppose..." She mumbled to herself, almost ignoring the pair ahead of her as she scribbled in her book.
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:43 am

Korwa wrote:Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage  04468cd768ed541904d8faf9746cb17c_by_minamajikina77_dblvc4o-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTM0OSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBkYTM4YzkwLWVkZTUtNDNhOS1iMDlkLTk5MTcwYWI4NDExY1wvZGJsdmM0by0xZmRkNDUyOC1mYTMzLTQyMzctYjE2My01ZjRlNjJmNTBkZDEucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Korwa turned around, aware of the presence of the two men long before the elder drew his blade, but only did acknowledge the elder man's threat when he decided to place a hand on his blade. She had a sure grin upon her face, as if she found the threat of death amusing. "As to be expected of the village Chieftain... Vodvelk, I assume?" She asked, knowing full well who he was after a quick glimpse into his mind. Korwa smile remained, as she took her quill in hand and wrote in a white leather bound book that appeared from particles of light. "Hmm... this changes things, I suppose..." She mumbled to herself, almost ignoring the pair ahead of her as she scribbled in her book.

"Indeed I am, but you have not answered me. who ARE you? Why are you snooping about a recently deceased woman's home?" Vod challenged still, his demeanor remained either ignorant of Korwa's utter obliviousness, or he forced himself to remain composed deliberately.

"Great, another stranger doing strange things today. I do not need this right now, and my patience for strangers wears thin."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Korwa Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:58 am

Korwa continued to scribble something down, before the patience was clearly thinning in the mortal old man's tone. She closed her eyes, sighing at the annoyance, before glancing up at him and his blade. "I suppose it would be unfair to string you along, and speaking of-" she begins, vanishing in particles of light, before reforming beside Vod! She grabbed his tunic, noting loose stitching before she drew her quill upon the mark. "-there are a few loose strands here~" She says, leaning forwards, her right leg extending behind her. Her right heeled boot locked the blade in place on Ori's hip, keeping him from properly unsheathing the blade, while her free hand which didn't hold the quill gripped Vod's blade hand for support by the wrist, to keep him from swinging his blade with accuracy towards her while she repaired his tunic. The loose stitchings weaved back in place, forming into mended fabric once more! "I'm Korwa, and I'm here to accept a role of an academic." She introduced herself, her large pale blue eyes glancing up into Vod's now. She smiled, showing off her canine fangs in an eerie yet charming manner. "But I am also curious about this Nessvyn... for a price, I could take care of the little demoness as well- for I am blessed with the great Hazoria's powers, the kind the demonkin do not like." She says in a low, seductive tone. It wasn't lust though in her voice, but what seemed like pride with a touch of envy...
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:44 am

Korwa wrote:Korwa continued to scribble something down, before the patience was clearly thinning in the mortal old man's tone. She closed her eyes, sighing at the annoyance, before glancing up at him and his blade. "I suppose it would be unfair to string you along, and speaking of-" she begins, vanishing in particles of light, before reforming beside Vod! She grabbed his tunic, noting loose stitching before she drew her quill upon the mark. "-there are a few loose strands here~" She says, leaning forwards, her right leg extending behind her. Her right heeled boot locked the blade in place on Ori's hip, keeping him from properly unsheathing the blade, while her free hand which didn't hold the quill gripped Vod's blade hand for support by the wrist, to keep him from swinging his blade with accuracy towards her while she repaired his tunic. The loose stitchings weaved back in place, forming into mended fabric once more! "I'm Korwa, and I'm here to accept a role of an academic." She introduced herself, her large pale blue eyes glancing up into Vod's now. She smiled, showing off her canine fangs in an eerie yet charming manner. "But I am also curious about this Nessvyn... for a price, I could take care of the little demoness as well- for I am blessed with the great Hazoria's powers, the kind the demonkin do not like." She says in a low, seductive tone. It wasn't lust though in her voice, but what seemed like pride with a touch of envy...

Vodvelk felt his skin turn red as rage started to grip him at the apparent arrogance of this woman, Until she mentioned her name... Korwa - Handmaiden of the Wargod Hazoria. "Lady Korwa?! Why ar eyou here in Kilwood? !" the cheiftain turned from angry red to fearfully pale in the blink of an eye.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Korwa Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:32 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Korwa wrote:Korwa continued to scribble something down, before the patience was clearly thinning in the mortal old man's tone. She closed her eyes, sighing at the annoyance, before glancing up at him and his blade. "I suppose it would be unfair to string you along, and speaking of-" she begins, vanishing in particles of light, before reforming beside Vod! She grabbed his tunic, noting loose stitching before she drew her quill upon the mark. "-there are a few loose strands here~" She says, leaning forwards, her right leg extending behind her. Her right heeled boot locked the blade in place on Ori's hip, keeping him from properly unsheathing the blade, while her free hand which didn't hold the quill gripped Vod's blade hand for support by the wrist, to keep him from swinging his blade with accuracy towards her while she repaired his tunic. The loose stitchings weaved back in place, forming into mended fabric once more! "I'm Korwa, and I'm here to accept a role of an academic." She introduced herself, her large pale blue eyes glancing up into Vod's now. She smiled, showing off her canine fangs in an eerie yet charming manner. "But I am also curious about this Nessvyn... for a price, I could take care of the little demoness as well- for I am blessed with the great Hazoria's powers, the kind the demonkin do not like." She says in a low, seductive tone. It wasn't lust though in her voice, but what seemed like pride with a touch of envy...

Vodvelk felt his skin turn red as rage started to grip him at the apparent arrogance of this woman, Until she mentioned her name... Korwa - Handmaiden of the Wargod Hazoria. "Lady Korwa?! Why ar eyou here in Kilwood? !" the cheiftain turned from angry red to fearfully pale in the blink of an eye.

She smiled. "Oh, so you have heard of me?" She giggled, removing her foot from Ori's blade, and her hand from his wrist. "I hear your soon to be daughter in law became lunch for the Guardian of the Stepp, and left your son literally broken. I was also just in the area. Saw the beast too, she was huge." she says with her smirk maintained. "But again, Nessvyn... the tiny imp. Would it be better if she simply vanished? Is that what you are saying?" She asked.
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:48 pm

Korwa wrote:She smiled. "Oh, so you have heard of me?" She giggled, removing her foot from Ori's blade, and her hand from his wrist. "I hear your soon to be daughter in law became lunch for the Guardian of the Stepp, and left your son literally broken. I was also just in the area. Saw the beast too, she was huge." she says with her smirk maintained. "But again, Nessvyn... the tiny imp. Would it be better if she simply vanished? Is that what you are saying?" She asked.

A few moments later, they would all feel a sensation pass through their thoughts.

"I'm sorry Ana... I'm sorry to you all... If I stay, if I continue to fight, more people will continue to die for causes they don't understand or truly believe in. Leland's family, the Zuu chicks, they are casualties of war they had no choice being a part of. Just single drops in the entire worlds of oceans of innocent blood spilled, because of me, and her chasing me across entire universes... It has to stop here. This far, no more will die for my cowardice. I will face her on her home ground now, and give her what she wants... In exchange for her leaving the mortal realms and the people therein well alone. Ana.... I pass to you the book of Esdar, the Wargod of Endings, as I should not take an artifact of this world with me when i go to that infernal realm so far away. I wish you all a fond farewell, live long in peace..."

With that, Edgar's voice fell silent for the last time, as his mind left theirs. Leaving behind only the lingering sensation of the sadness, yet determination to see his decision through to the end.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Morris Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:38 pm

Korwa wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:

She smiled. "Oh, so you have heard of me?" She giggled, removing her foot from Ori's blade, and her hand from his wrist. "I hear your soon to be daughter in law became lunch for the Guardian of the Stepp, and left your son literally broken. I was also just in the area. Saw the beast too, she was huge." she says with her smirk maintained. "But again, Nessvyn... the tiny imp. Would it be better if she simply vanished? Is that what you are saying?" She asked.

"Disappear? A retainer of the holy Hazoria speaking like a two bit assassin? That's... a bit fucked backwards, ain't it?" Called out a voice that interrupted both Chief Vodvelk and the retainer, and the injured Ori whom she continued to femdom. The fiery hair lad was sleeping in a nearby, high treelimb, and was completely ignored up till he made his presence known... he had a knack for that which got him usually in more trouble than it was worth. He hooked his knees around the thick limb, and hung upside down from the branch like a bat. His hair was hanging, looking like an upside down torch, while he crossed his arms across his chest and held a hand to his chin, rubbing it. "Sorry, couldn't help but over hear your conversation given my...shoddy living arrangements. Apparently a relic such as the cape of the legendary warrior Akuzuma from the Era of Scar'd was not sufficient for barter in the backwoods town..." The young man left out the fact it was a 'scrap of cloth' and the owner of the inn wasn't going to give the man a free room to lodge in for Gods know how long over a scrap of cloth that could have been from his own shirt! Nah, he wouldn't do that. Not to his own shirt anyway.

He smiled as he took in the retainer's gorgeous form and smiled. "I smell jealousy over an imp~" He teased. "Oi, Vlod-"

"Its Vod-" the Chief replied angrily before being cut off:

"-Veld, whatever. I got this. Collect Ori and I'll handle the War Goddess Retainer, kay?" He asked, before his eyes fell upon Korwa's... assets once again, blushing with a playful smirk. "So you're jealous over one little imp who likes the same guy as you? Typical, I bet she's got bigger boobs too." The unnamed man continued, provoking the divine creature yet again with worrisome banter that would put nation leaders, let alone a simple village chief into a state of uncertainty.

Jack Morris
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Korwa Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:19 am

Jack Morris wrote:
Korwa wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:

"Disappear? A retainer of the holy Hazoria speaking like a two bit assassin? That's... a bit fucked backwards, ain't it?" Called out a voice that interrupted both Chief Vodvelk and the retainer, and the injured Ori whom she continued to femdom. The fiery hair lad was sleeping in a nearby, high treelimb, and was completely ignored up till he made his presence known... he had a knack for that which got him usually in more trouble than it was worth. He hooked his knees around the thick limb, and hung upside down from the branch like a bat. His hair was hanging, looking like an upside down torch, while he crossed his arms across his chest and held a hand to his chin, rubbing it. "Sorry, couldn't help but over hear your conversation given my...shoddy living arrangements. Apparently a relic such as the cape of the legendary warrior Akuzuma from the Era of Scar'd was not sufficient for barter in the backwoods town..." The young man left out the fact it was a 'scrap of cloth' and the owner of the inn wasn't going to give the man a free room to lodge in for Gods know how long over a scrap of cloth that could have been from his own shirt! Nah, he wouldn't do that. Not to his own shirt anyway.

He smiled as he took in the retainer's gorgeous form and smiled. "I smell jealousy over an imp~" He teased. "Oi, Vlod-"

"Its Vod-" the Chief replied angrily before being cut off:

"-Veld, whatever. I got this. Collect Ori and I'll handle the War Goddess Retainer, kay?" He asked, before his eyes fell upon Korwa's... assets once again, blushing with a playful smirk.

The wolflike ears twitched as the young man made his presence known, and was somewhat startled by the prospect that a mere mortal had been standing there listening to her conversation! "Silence, cur!" She snapped, but observing Vod's annoyance with him, seemed like he was a trouble maker of sorts. He was confident, for a flea. Somewhat amused, she held her tongue as the young man set himself to be swatted by her, thinking he could handle her. "Oh, this'll be amusing." She huffed, swinging her arms under her bosom, lifting her chest with a little bounce as she observed the banter between mortals... then he turned to her with a smirk.

Her own smirk soon faded.

Jack Morris wrote:"So you're jealous over one little imp who likes the same guy as you? Typical, I bet she's got bigger boobs too." The unnamed man continued, provoking the divine creature yet again with worrisome banter that would put nation leaders, let alone a simple village chief into a state of uncertainty.

Wordlessly she drew her quill, and drew what looked like an imaginary line from her perspective, vertically where the thickest part of the branch Jack was hanging upside down on. Seconds after, the limb fell free, with the youngman, and no doubt sent both crashing hard to the grassy undergrowth beneath. "Hmp, a flea." She harumphed before turning to the village elder again. "As I was saying, I can rid you of your demon, Nessvyn. As Lady Hazoria's proud divine servant, I will exterminate all who threaten the balance of light in this village, but as I am working alone, I will require... a sacrifice." She says with a smirk.
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Jack Morris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Morris Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:38 am

The young man expected as much from a servant of psycho bitch, and as both he and limb fell, he unhooked his legs and controlled his descent, throwing his knees down, and swinging his torso up- the young man landed on both feet as the large branch hit the dirt inches in front of his toes. Back to her, he gasped. "Phew, but an expected reaction from a jealous puppy." He patted his pants, and swung his head, casting a playful impish smirk over his shoulder at her. "Sacrifice for the Gods, you know... something very black magic about all that, I never quite understood that. Neither did my bud Tsubo, wonder what he's up to..." He says, casting a glance skyward as if to see his friend up there. "Haven't seen him since we found that dragon scroll in that dungeon... or was it his old man's basement? What's the difference?!" He screamed that last bit, turning to his right-- and forgetting Tsubo wasn't there. "-oh, right, he's not here." He says with a dejected sigh, turning around now to face the retainer of Hazoria.

He waltzes up between the Elder and the Retainer, arms open. "Look, as a guy who has dabbled in some demon slaying myself, you gotta be aware of the ones need dealin' with. Now, I can tell from your voice, this isn't for Hazoria, its personal. I can tell from the subtle twitch in your wrist and eyes when I bring it up, that I'm right. I'm guessing Velson, or Vod here, sorry, bad with your name chief, has been trying to figure a way to get her to leave for a while now since she brings up dark memories of this village. I speculate you Lassie, are trying to take advantage of that and while executing your futile plot of revenge for her stealing away the attention of another guy. Look, I get it, but going this far is too far, and I'm going to have to step in." he explained... realizing now she was three inches shorter than him, if not for her ears he wouldn't have noticed.

Jack Morris
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Korwa Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:46 am

"Oh, it's still talking, how about you buzz off flea, the upper cast creature is talking to your superior." Korwa says rolling her eyes, before he cut between them. Indeed, his observation skills were impressive, and the more he opened his mouth, the more she wanted to tear out his throat. "For a flea, you've got a big mouth..." She says hands on her hips, glancing him up and down. "I am Korwa, the retainer of the Goddess Hazoria, and I can smite you without batting a lash. A mere flea stepping into affairs that he does not comprehend should learn his place...!"

Korwa without looking at Vod began to speak to him. "I will accept this flea as partial payment for your required sacrifice." She says, readying herself for battle! Her body glowing with a pale white light, her eyes becoming intensely blue and bright and her hair shimmering like silver!
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Morris Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:52 am

"Woah woah woah, pause!" the young man says with his arms up, eyes blinking. "Make me your sacrifice? Well, fuck... I mean, what if I can persuade you to not kill this demoness, and if I fail, well go for it sacrifice me. I should be allowed that chance after all! I know I can't take you on hand to hand, hey look, I don't even have a weapon!" He says, turning his pockets inside out. "So instead of fighting, Koko, how about we do something that hits the root of the real issue here?" He explained, as sweat trickled down the side of his cheek, his confident smirk reappearing.

Jack Morris
Private First Class
Private First Class

Korwa likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Korwa Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:59 am

Jack Morris wrote:"Woah woah woah, pause!" the young man says with his arms up, eyes blinking. "Make me your sacrifice? Well, fuck... I mean, what if I can persuade you to not kill this demoness, and if I fail, well go for it sacrifice me. I should be allowed that chance after all! I know I can't take you on hand to hand, hey look, I don't even have a weapon!" He says, turning his pockets inside out. "So instead of fighting, Koko, how about we do something that hits the root of the real issue here?" He explained, as sweat trickled down the side of his cheek, his confident smirk reappearing.

Korwa's powered up form did not abate, her eyes indistinguishable given the solid blue glow which radiated from the vixen. "PERSUADE ME? HAH... YOU'RE BUT A FLEA IN A SMALLER PICTURE, AND YOU THINK YOU HAVE RIGHTS? HM... AMUSING. ERASING YOU WITH MY INK WOULD BE BORING. VERY WELL, IT'LL BE MORE AMUSING TO SEE YOU FAIL AT YOUR OWN GAME, THAT CONFIDENCE DRAINING FROM YOUR FACE WILL BE AS SWEET AS THE COLOR FADING FROM YOUR CORPSE!" She cackled, her voice booming and no longer feminine, and almost indistinguishable. "WHAT?" Korwa was startled. "WHAT ARE YOU GETTING AT...? WHAT DOES THE FLEA HAVE IN MIND?" Korwa the Voulpine retainer barked.
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Morris Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:07 am

Korwa wrote:
Jack Morris wrote:"Woah woah woah, pause!" the young man says with his arms up, eyes blinking. "Make me your sacrifice? Well, fuck... I mean, what if I can persuade you to not kill this demoness, and if I fail, well go for it sacrifice me. I should be allowed that chance after all! I know I can't take you on hand to hand, hey look, I don't even have a weapon!" He says, turning his pockets inside out. "So instead of fighting, Koko, how about we do something that hits the root of the real issue here?" He explained, as sweat trickled down the side of his cheek, his confident smirk reappearing.

Korwa's powered up form did not abate, her eyes indistinguishable given the solid blue glow which radiated from the vixen. "PERSUADE ME? HAH... YOU'RE BUT A FLEA IN A SMALLER PICTURE, AND YOU THINK YOU HAVE RIGHTS? HM... AMUSING. ERASING YOU WITH MY INK WOULD BE BORING. VERY WELL, IT'LL BE MORE AMUSING TO SEE YOU FAIL AT YOUR OWN GAME, THAT CONFIDENCE DRAINING FROM YOUR FACE WILL BE AS SWEET AS THE COLOR FADING FROM YOUR CORPSE!" She cackled, her voice booming and no longer feminine, and almost indistinguishable. "WHAT?" Korwa was startled. "WHAT ARE YOU GETTING AT...? WHAT DOES THE FLEA HAVE IN MIND?" Korwa the Voulpine retainer barked.

Despite the theatrics, and the overflowing power in front of him, beckoning doom to him and perhaps all of Scardia, Jack smiles. Confident as always. "I'm a confidence man, babe. Confidence is about all I got in this world, its like the second thing I'm good at." He says with a chuckle. "Well, ironically enough," he says as he pulls up his belt a little. "I suggest you and I have a bit of a one on one, get that built up stress and jealous out of ya the best way I know." He says with a wink. "Do I need to spell it out, cuz, I'm enjoying VeldVods face over there. I can keep beating around the bush with my words." Jack chuckled.

Jack Morris
Private First Class
Private First Class

Korwa likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Korwa Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:14 am

Jack Morris wrote:
Korwa wrote:

Despite the theatrics, and the overflowing power in front of him, beckoning doom to him and perhaps all of Scardia, Jack smiles. Confident as always. "I'm a confidence man, babe. Confidence is about all I got in this world, its like the second thing I'm good at." He says with a chuckle. "Well, ironically enough," he says as he pulls up his belt a little. "I suggest you and I have a bit of a one on one, get that built up stress and jealous out of ya the best way I know." He says with a wink. "Do I need to spell it out, cuz, I'm enjoying VeldVods face over there. I can keep beating around the bush with my words." Jack chuckled.  

Korwa's solid blue gaze fixated on the young man, her face still frozen into an intimidating snarl. "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS..." Her aura flickering. "YOU'RE A FLEA, A MOSQUITO... I DOUBT YOU'RE EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO COPULATE, OR UNDERSTAND THE BODY OF A WOMAN!" She roared, her body hovering off the ground, her body aided by feathery wings that were actually her clothes animated on their own accord! She hovered over to him face to face with him. "I THINK I DETEST YOU MORE, MORTAL FLEA..." Korwa's breath like mist upon his chin and neck. Her fangs glistening.
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Morris Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:28 am

Korwa wrote:
Jack Morris wrote:
Korwa wrote:

Korwa's solid blue gaze fixated on the young man, her face still frozen into an intimidating snarl. "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS..." Her aura flickering. "YOU'RE A FLEA, A MOSQUITO... I DOUBT YOU'RE EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO COPULATE, OR UNDERSTAND THE BODY OF A WOMAN!" She roared, her body hovering off the ground, her body aided by feathery wings that were actually her clothes animated on their own accord! She hovered over to him face to face with him. "I THINK I DETEST YOU MORE, MORTAL FLEA..." Korwa's breath like mist upon his chin and neck. Her fangs glistening.

Jack smiled. "A mosquito with an impressive proboscis... I think thats the word, its nose which sounds weird but scientifically it sounds dirty to me." He chuckled, before shrugging. "Eh, debatable there, but I'm old enough to know that you are too old and powerful to tear a harmless imp apart for something as simple, and as insignificantly small like us mortals like the affairs of the heart. You're powerful, but you're not so different from us 'lower level species'." He continued, reaching up and cupped her face, the power of her light was truly terrifying... but he kept smiling. "So, allow me to alleviate that stress. I mean this cabin's unlocked, and its previous owner isn't coming back unfortunately. She had some impressive, springy dough I used to take pleasure in kneading." As he thought of the one time fling he had with her after having a bit too much wine, and didn't care he said it in front of the Elder who's son was the one going to soon wed the long departed, digested Fiona.

Jack Morris
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Korwa Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:46 am

Jack Morris wrote:
Korwa wrote:
Jack Morris wrote:
Korwa wrote:

Jack smiled. "A mosquito with an impressive proboscis... I think thats the word, its nose which sounds weird but scientifically it sounds dirty to me." He chuckled, before shrugging. "Eh, debatable there, but I'm old enough to know that you are too old and powerful to tear a harmless imp apart for something as simple, and as insignificantly small like us mortals like the affairs of the heart. You're powerful, but you're not so different from us 'lower level species'." He continued, reaching up and cupped her face, the power of her light was truly terrifying... but he kept smiling. "So, allow me to alleviate that stress. I mean this cabin's unlocked, and its previous owner isn't coming back unfortunately. She had some impressive, springy dough I used to take pleasure in kneading." As he thought of the one time fling he had with her after having a bit too much wine, and didn't care he said it in front of the Elder who's son was the one going to soon wed the long departed, digested Fiona.

She hovered there silent, as the flea, this young man makes his case. She chuckled, her double voice making it sound dark, but as she did her form began to revert. The dark chuckle, became an amused, girlish giggle! "Ahahaha... oh, my, you are certainly interesting little flea!" She says leaning up against him, her lithe body practically and perfectly melding into his arms. "You wish to bed me as your challenge? Heh, in the bed of the chief's deceased, and apparently adulterous daughter in law to be! Oh, how amusing, so delicious!!" She chuckled, before abruptly stopping, her face against his- her eyes predator like, her face wrinkled like a snarling fox! "JUST LIKE YOU'LL BE SHOULD YOU FAIL TO KEEP UP!" Korwa snarled, dragging her tongue across his upper lip and across his cheek. "OH YESS... a young boy, delicious. I haven't eaten one in aeons, Misstress would get so angry I had to resort to gobbling up straying little heathens... but you, oh... you're what I like the most!" She exclaimed, pushing him against the tree, hard enough to bruise bones as she pressed against him, her hand sliding up and down Jack's slender but toned chest! "...A little boy who keeps charging headlong into the dark woods without care, right into the gleaming jaws of a ferocious warg." She licked her lips, her nose pressed against his, her eyes glaring into his. "I want you inside me~" she growled, her breath against his lips. "You wish to save the little imp, my weaponless demon hunter? My delicious little boy~" She chuckled darkly. "You'll need to satisfy my lust, before I satisfy my gluttony... oh prideful meals are the best meals!" She chuckled darkly, rubbing her chest against him. "I'll give you a head start, run into that little cabin and try your best child, but know if you deviate... oh, I'm gonna haveta gobble ya up~" She hummed, licking her silky lips as she leaned her head on his right shoulder... before dragging her silky tongue up his neck, under his chin, and across his right cheek!
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage  Empty ...I don't shy from crazy, challenge accepted!

Post  Jack Morris Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:03 am

Korwa wrote:
Jack Morris wrote:
Korwa wrote:
Jack Morris wrote:
Korwa wrote:

She hovered there silent, as the flea, this young man makes his case. She chuckled, her double voice making it sound dark, but as she did her form began to revert. The dark chuckle, became an amused, girlish giggle! "Ahahaha... oh, my, you are certainly interesting little flea!" She says leaning up against him, her lithe body practically and perfectly melding into his arms. "You wish to bed me as your challenge? Heh, in the bed of the chief's deceased, and apparently adulterous daughter in law to be! Oh, how amusing, so delicious!!" She chuckled, before abruptly stopping, her face against his- her eyes predator like, her face wrinkled like a snarling fox! "JUST LIKE YOU'LL BE SHOULD YOU FAIL TO KEEP UP!" Korwa snarled, dragging her tongue across his upper lip and across his cheek. "OH YESS... a young boy, delicious. I haven't eaten one in aeons, Misstress would get so angry I had to resort to gobbling up straying little heathens... but you, oh... you're what I like the most!" She exclaimed, pushing him against the tree, hard enough to bruise bones as she pressed against him, her hand sliding up and down Jack's slender but toned chest!  "...A little boy who keeps charging headlong into the dark woods without care, right into the gleaming jaws of a ferocious warg." She licked her lips, her nose pressed against his, her eyes glaring into his. "I want you inside me~" she growled, her breath against his lips. "You wish to save the little imp, my weaponless demon hunter? My delicious little boy~" She chuckled darkly. "You'll need to satisfy my lust, before I satisfy my gluttony... oh prideful meals are the best meals!" She chuckled darkly, rubbing her chest against him. "I'll give you a head start, run into that little cabin and try your best child, but know if you deviate... oh, I'm gonna haveta gobble ya up~" She hummed, licking her silky lips as she leaned her head on his right shoulder... before dragging her silky tongue up his neck, under his chin, and across his right cheek!

Despite the sudden change in demeanour, and being thrust against a tree being dry humped and lapped at by this over-active yet attractive dog, Jack didn't flinch. Something about this felt familiar to him, felt oddly comforting and right. "Well, I'd need to be basted, both of us basted? I mean, at this rate you'll gobble me up raw before I can stir something up within ya." he began, his arms around her waist, pulling her against him tightly in turn. "Now I've been called a fool for other things, but I'd call any man a fool to turn down the opportunity to, knead your dough, KoKo." He says, sliding his right hand up her hip, across her feathery side and cupping the soft, malleable flesh, pumping the half flattened bosom pressed against him.

"...you can leave now, Vod, as I said, I got this..." Jack spoke up, in spite of it all. "...you'll owe me!" he added, as he lifted the woman up with his free arm, sliding it under the slightly shorter woman's ass, and used his arm to cradle her upward into a position so her sexy slender legs could wrap around his torso, and then proceed towards the cottage.

Jack Morris
Private First Class
Private First Class

Korwa likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Korwa Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:12 am

Jack Morris wrote:
Despite the sudden change in demeanour, and being thrust against a tree being dry humped and lapped at by this over-active yet attractive dog, Jack didn't flinch. Something about this felt familiar to him, felt oddly comforting and right. "Well, I'd need to be basted, both of us basted? I mean, at this rate you'll gobble me up raw before I can stir something up within ya." he began, his arms around her waist, pulling her against him tightly in turn. "Now I've been called a fool for other things, but I'd call any man a fool to turn down the opportunity to, knead your dough, KoKo." He says, sliding his right hand up her hip, across her feathery side and cupping the soft, malleable flesh, pumping the half flattened bosom pressed against him. 

"Ooooh, that confidence! Hahaha, but I don't need anything special to eat you! I like them raw, squirming, hmhmhm. But perhaps you're correct... I should savor you up to the last minute, oooh yes~" She growled in a hungry or erotic manner... perhaps both. His remark about her breasts made her smirk, and the thought of that overinflated imp's balloons spiraled away as someone appreciated hers for a change! Granted, it only been an hour or so since she met the little doting Imp who wanted to know her craft! Still, she took this opportunity and greedily drank it up. "Knead away then, little boy. Knead till your fingers get red, knead them and squeeze them, roll them in your palms... for when we're done, I'll be kneading my swollen belly~" She cooed, raising her breasts up with her hands, squishing them against his chest and soon neck as he lifted her up with an arm bend under her ass.

Fiona Hillcloud's Cottage  3745430563_1465136367

Jack Morris wrote:
"...you can leave now, Vod, as I said, I got this..." Jack spoke up, in spite of it all. "...you'll owe me!" he added, as he lifted the woman up with his free arm, sliding it under the slightly shorter woman's ass, and used his arm to cradle her upward into a position so her sexy slender legs could wrap around his torso, and then proceed towards the cottage.

She didn't even hear him speaking to Vod, her mind filled with the thoughts of lust and sinful gluttony, while he brought her over to the cottage. Her slender legs wrapped around him, the naked form underneath the skirt pressing against his chest... the feeling of warmth and wetness already showcased her excitement. Given the door's key was an issue, Korwa produced her quill and severed the bolt and lock with a vertical swipe, and upon entering, repaired it with a reverse vertical swipe.

"How villainous of you, bedding the Retainer of the Goddess of Light in the home of a dead woman you tempted. No shame, no remorse. Oh, I'll enjoy eating you~" She purred, her fangs biting her lower lip as she nuzzled her nose against his!
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down