Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main road through the village

4 posters

Go down

Main road through the village Empty Main road through the village

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:19 am

The main road that split the village completely in two was basically a road made of tightly packed soil that had been trodded on for so long, it became bare and hard like any gravel road in the cities of Galivan. It ran from south to north completely through the center of the village, and the marketplace therein.

Narumeia wrote:She sighed. "I'm rather proud of my horns personally, but its probably for the best to remove them and give me human looking ears, at least till we get this dragon business sorted out." she says, raising her brows as they levitated. "Well... I see how you sneaked past my familiars so easily." she added. "Perhaps its best to give the old girl here a different coat too. I have no idea whose horse this is, and it's probably for the best no one recognizes her when we enter." she recommended.

Edgar took a few minutes from the south to reach the village outskirts, and landed a few miles up the road, where he let go of the glamor he put on the Horse to keep it calm during the improptu flight. His psionic powers began their work in distinguishing the horse, and his new companion Narumeia, disguising her as a completely normal human girl, and the horse was given a white coat instead of it's usual bay brown.

"Well, I guess we start here then. And lets hope the Dragon comes here, instead of taking off somewhere else..." Ed didn't want to admit it at first, but he had a feeling that the beast may have been drawn to Gailden by his explosion. if not now, then soon.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Main road through the village Empty Re: Main road through the village

Post  Narumeia Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:33 am

Main road through the village Naru%20Human_zpsmez0xai6

Naru pouted, both hands reaching up where her horns once were, and slipped her hands through her hair where her ears shrunk, became rounded instead of pointed, and pointed up rather than out. "Hrmmm...." she grumbled, still put off by it a little, but it had to be done without need of a quarrel. "My poor horns..." she thought. She looked down at the horse, to get her mind off her precious horns. The horse's white coat was brilliant and noble looking. "Well, we at least pass for something less shady than normal." she says, running a hand through the horses coat. "Even though shes not mine... I figure I should give her a name. She's a decent breed after all, and it's not like I'll be giving her back to my captors anytime soon. Any ideas?" She asked Ed.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:42 am

Edgar noticed Naru's slight irritation and dismay that her more demonic features had recessed. He smiled a little. "I think you look good, even without your horns and usual ears. Don't be too distressed, it's only temporary anyway." he assured her. He had considered just giving her the power, just the same way as he empowered Alexus by awakening the shadow demon's Devil Trigger. But he was uncertain what effect that would have on a demon descended from demons that had been sundered and separated from Hell's power for so very long.

He didn't want to think about that either.

when she asked about naming the brilliant white horse, Edgar seemed to think on that. "Hmm... I've never really been good with names, but... Hows about Snow White." he said that with a great ammount of restraint on laughing his ass off at the thought. A children's story. But the more he considered it, the less ridiculous it seemed.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:05 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Edgar noticed Naru's slight irritation and dismay that her more demonic features had recessed. He smiled a little. "I think you look good, even without your horns and usual ears. Don't be too distressed, it's only temporary anyway." he assured her. He had considered just giving her the power, just the same way as he empowered Alexus by awakening the shadow demon's Devil Trigger. But he was uncertain what effect that would have on a demon descended from demons that had been sundered and separated from Hell's power for so very long.

She puffed out her cheeks, narrowing her eyes. "Thanks..." she replied, still with a semi sour tone. Though the compliment was acknowledged.

Edgar Holden wrote:When she asked about naming the brilliant white horse, Edgar seemed to think on that. "Hmm... I've never really been good with names, but... Hows about Snow White." he said that with a great ammount of restraint on laughing his ass off at the thought. A children's story. But the more he considered it, the less ridiculous it seemed.

"Snow...White?" she thought about the name and smiled. "That is a lovely name." she said with pure innocence and honesty.

She then turned to him, noticing that Edgar was trying to suppress hidden laughter, again something similar her old master had done, however in his case it was when he was doing something lewd. However, for this case, the reference was lost on her. "What? Is there something wrong with the name that you are not telling me?" she asked, cocking her head to the left, brow raised and confused.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:13 am

Edgar shook his head and smiled slightly. "Snow white is the name of a child's story from my world" he explained, before his face returned to stoic straightness. They had cleared the forest perimeter, and could see the outskirts of the village proper.

"I sense a lot of fear and despair from the villagers. They are worried about your friend, worried about the dragon, and they are worried about the explosion from a few hours ago..." Edgar silently cursed himself again, even this far away from Gailden's Guardian gorge, these people had seen the blast. He was not subtle, to be sure, but he must have outputted so much energy into that beam, even the Scardian's had seen it from here.

'And yet, even then, it still wasn't enough to break their space gate...' he thought, and growled silently in his throat at that thought.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:37 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Edgar shook his head and smiled slightly. "Snow white is the name of a child's story from my world" he explained, before his face returned to stoic straightness. They had cleared the forest perimeter, and could see the outskirts of the village proper.

"I sense a lot of fear and despair from the villagers. They are worried about your friend, worried about the dragon, and they are worried about the explosion from a few hours ago..." Edgar silently cursed himself again, even this far away from Gailden's Guardian gorge, these people had seen the blast. He was not subtle, to be sure, but he must have outputted so much energy into that beam, even the Scardian's had seen it from here.

'And yet, even then, it still wasn't enough to break their space gate...' he thought, and growled silently in his throat at that thought.

She blinked, frowning. "A children's story?" she furrowed her brows. "Are people from your realm... 'special'? I mean... who would want to read about snow. And of course it's white, what other color would it be?" she huffed, sighing in frustration.

It was then he chimed in about the villagers. "Friend..." She thought of the word for a moment. Usually a friend is when two people agree to form a relationship of common bonding. In this case, you could have called it stalking....for the lack of a better term. She frowned at that. "Well...they shall soon have no reason to fear. We'll slay the beast." she says before adding, blushing a little unbeknownst to herself. "And...how is he?" she asked, feeling that strange, alien feeling again within her; that feeling of a light stomach, beating heart and as if her abdomen was tightening.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:50 am

Edgar shook off his own frustration for a few moments. He considered why the story was called snow white, and suddenly he found the reason was not necessarily a pleasant one. "The reason she show is called Snow White, is not because of the snow.. the whiteness was the color of the girl, who had been poisoned by an evil witches apple, cursed to eternal sleep."

Ed could sense Narumeia's trepidation regarding the boy she had saved, but he himself was never one to garish the truth with sweet falsehood. He had to be honest, as this world, and many other worlds, fate could be cruel.

"The beast... perhaps... but at great cost. Judging from what I sensed earlier, she may be even more powerful than an Annihilator class Cyberdemon.... As for your friend... He is currently in a medically sedated state, but the medical workers around him have given me visuals and feelings of him... It does not look good. He is in critical condition, despite you healing him. His ribs were crushed inward, damaging very sensitive internal organs, his left arm was shattered in several places... I do not even know if he'll be able to use that arm again without magical healing intervention. If the fates are kind to him, he may survive the night, and receive further emergency surgery... but if his internal injuries are too far gone, he won't make it past nightfall."

He looked back sadly at Narumeia. "I am sorry. But the only thing you can do for him now, is pray to what ever dieties you believe in to save him... Sometimes that is all mortals can hang onto in times of great need."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:25 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:Edgar shook off his own frustration for a few moments. He considered why the story was called snow white, and suddenly he found the reason was not necessarily a pleasant one. "The reason she show is called Snow White, is not because of the snow.. the whiteness was the color of the girl, who had been poisoned by an evil witches apple, cursed to eternal sleep."

Ed could sense Narumeia's trepidation regarding the boy she had saved, but he himself was never one to garish the truth with sweet falsehood. He had to be honest, as this world, and many other worlds, fate could be cruel.

"The beast... perhaps... but at great cost. Judging from what I sensed earlier, she may be even more powerful than an Annihilator class Cyberdemon.... As for your friend... He is currently in a medically sedated state, but the medical workers around him have given me visuals and feelings of him... It does not look good. He is in critical condition, despite you healing him. His ribs were crushed inward, damaging very sensitive internal organs, his left arm was shattered in several places... I do not even know if he'll be able to use that arm again without magical healing intervention. If the fates are kind to him, he may survive the night, and receive further emergency surgery... but if his internal injuries are too far gone, he won't make it past nightfall."

He looked back sadly at Narumeia. "I am sorry. But the only thing you can do for him now, is pray to what ever dieties you believe in to save him... Sometimes that is all mortals can hang onto in times of great need."

She raised a brow. "Children from your realm sound rather sadistic, cruel creatures. Are they demons too?" she replied in response to Snow White, though the story did seem a bit fascinating now.

"If it can bleed, it can be killed. We could bring up the possibility of supporting the villages fortifications then simply track and hunt the beast down ourselves." she started, then closed her eyes with a sigh on the topic of Jarrod. "There are no deities for those born of the demon or undead species," she said sadly. "When we die we can only hope we either reincarnate in the demon realm... because other than that there is only the void..." she says narrowing her eyes. She gripped the reins tighter and the mentioning of magic healing made her turn towards him, her exposed eye widening a little. "Well... magic could definitely be a way to save him. Demonic or otherwise, If I lay with him for a time I could..." she says, thinking of performing a healing technique similar to the one she had performed while remote viewing, however she would have to be beside him and enter his body with her physical energy, sort of like becoming a spirit then diving into his mind and body, possessing it. Her demonic energies, particularly her regeneration factor, would allow him to heal up, and when he was better she could remove herself from him and return to her own body. To Jarrod, it would be like her entering his dreams, since he was unconscious. She could also quell him from any nightmares he may be having. No doubt, the loss of his mate would leave a sever impact on his mind. It was tragic, having to watch his lover taken away like that, as they were discussing when to make bread...

"Hmm?" she blinked, remembering the banter between Jarrod and his mate when she delved into his recent memory. She blinked, blushing slightly. "Kneading...bread? What did that have to do with it's breasts...?" her visible eye blinking and a pout upon her face, remembering how he had fondled it after they spoke of their spoiled evening.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:04 pm

Ed sighed slightly. "No, they are no demons. The story has a happy ending. Maybe someday, I'll tell it to you."

They were now entering the village proper, and Ed began to steer the white horse towards the nearby (And strangely overcrowded) local tavern and saloon. "We'll talk once we get some privacy, and some rooms." Ed said. He had no idea how long Narumeia and her horse had been stuck in the forest, and decided the poor horse needed some food as a treat. He walked to the fruit and vegetable stand, took a small bagfull of fresh granny smith apples, and a handfull of carrots. The stallkeeper hadn't noticed the man at first until a small bagfull of coins landed on the counter, a bag full of 25 single gil coins. The merchant looked perplexed until he saw Edgar walk away with the small amount of fruit and vegetables was already walking away towards the bright white horse and her rider.

Ed then led the horse by her reins towards the tavern. He tied Snow White off at the stabling lines by a food and water troth, He petted the horse gently on her nose, and gave her one of the apples, which the beast gratefully chomped down on. "Hungry girl" Ed said smiling.

"We'd better book some reservations for some rooms, and stabling for the horse." Ed said to Narumeia.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:45 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed sighed slightly. "No, they are not demons. The story has a happy ending. Maybe someday, I'll tell it to you."

They were now entering the village proper, and Ed began to steer the white horse towards the nearby (And strangely overcrowded) local tavern and saloon. "We'll talk once we get some privacy, and some rooms." Ed said. He had no idea how long Narumeia and her horse had been stuck in the forest, and decided the poor horse needed some food as a treat. He walked to the fruit and vegetable stand, took a small bagfull of fresh granny smith apples, and a handfull of carrots. The stallkeeper hadn't noticed the man at first until a small bagfull of coins landed on the counter, a bag full of 25 single gil coins. The merchant looked perplexed until he saw Edgar walk away with the small amount of fruit and vegetables was already walking away towards the bright white horse and her rider.

Ed then led the horse by her reins towards the tavern. He tied Snow White off at the stabling lines by a food and water troth, He petted the horse gently on her nose, and gave her one of the apples, which the beast gratefully chomped down on. "Hungry girl" Ed said smiling.

"We'd better book some reservations for some rooms, and stabling for the horse." Ed said to Narumeia.

"A happy ending despite being poisoned? How does that work out?" she asked, still perplexed but honestly feeling curious about the story being told to her. Ed's realm sounded fascinating at the very least.

As they got into the thick of the town, Naru dismounted, and handed Ed Snow White's reins. She stood there in the street, feeling slightly awkward. It was strange, not being stared at, ignored and brushed aside; and it only took the removal of her horns by Edgar's glamour.

As Ed was talking to her about reservations, her attention wandered elsewhere. She was looking at a stall, selling chocolate. She quickly handed over 20 Gilex for at least, ten bars. "I haven't been able to buy chocolate for ages!" she thought, smiling as she took the bars graciously and turned to Ed, her smile fading quickly as she blinked. "What?"

She turned away, quickly slipping many of the bars into her pack, and threw one to Edgar. "Well then, lets get started.." She added quickly rushing to the Tavern's doors with a brisk step in her movement.

Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:11 am

Narumeia wrote:"A happy ending despite being poisoned? How does that work out?" she asked, still perplexed but honestly feeling curious about the story being told to her. Ed's realm sounded fascinating at the very least.  

As they got into the thick of the town, Naru dismounted, and handed Ed Snow White's reins. She stood there in the street, feeling slightly awkward. It was strange, not being stared at, ignored and brushed aside; and it only took the removal of her horns by Edgar's glamour.

As Ed was talking to her about reservations, her attention wandered elsewhere. She was looking at a stall, selling chocolate. She quickly handed over 20 Gilex for at least, ten bars. "I haven't been able to buy chocolate for ages!" she thought, smiling as she took the bars graciously and turned to Ed, her smile fading quickly as she blinked. "What?"

She turned away, quickly slipping many of the bars into her pack, and threw one to Edgar. "Well then, lets get started.." She added quickly rushing to the Tavern's doors with a brisk step in her movement.

Ed smiled slightly. "The poison of the apple was a curse of eternal sleep. Her body was comatosed for weeks, and left in the company of her friends, the 7 dwarves. But the curse had a loophole. If she were to receive a kiss from one who truly loved her, she would be revived. The witch never believed that anyone would find a cold corpse lovely, but someone came for her who did. That man was a prince, and a chivalrous soul. When he kissed her cold, nearly lifeless lips, he breathed life back into her like a miracle of god. In truth, he unknowingly broke the curse and revived her. Her dwarf companions were overjoyed." he looked into Naru's eyes. "The moral for children in this story is that no matter the adversity, no matter the odds, love, and and a strong will, can find a way to true happiness."

Edgar tied off the reins, and asked the stable lad to give Snow White a stable, and handed him the food for the horse, plus a tip of about 20 gil. The young lad happily obliged and took the horse around back of the tavern.

Ed pocketed the chocolate bar with a grin. he could see how happy she was at not being immediately persecuted by mortals for her appearance. For her, it was almost like a dream. The simple act of buying something sweet made her happy, and that brought a smile to his face. He had to wonder at the persecution she must have suffered. And that immediately made him almost consider his mothers words. "We were banished for freedom of thought, thrown aside and judged guilty... Now our children are guilty even though they never even did anything! In the eyes of others, our offspring are born guilty!" her voice railed at him. He had to admit, that was at least partly true...

he pocketed the offered chocolate bar, and watched her stammer then indignantly walked into the tavern. He just hoped she wouldn't make herself sick by trying to eat the chocolate all at once. or any other sweet deserts offered by the tavern's restaraunt. And he followed Narumeia into the tavern.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:41 am

Edgar landed a few meters from where he did last time. The sphere of water that trailed above and behind him hovered there.

"Hmm, I better see if Catherine can make it to the village without the water now." He turned and looked up at the sphere of water that encapsulated his friend from Earth. Cat? are you alright? Can you make it to the village from here?" he asked mentally.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:47 am

Cat was unresponsive, her body limp. She however was breathing, and her pinkish skin was slowly fading. In perhaps an hour or so, she'd physically be back to normal again. However, her clothes were in heavy disrepair, her large assets almost bursting free from the weakened strands which bound them.
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:52 am

DRAKE wrote:Cat was unresponsive, her body limp. She however was breathing, and her pinkish skin was slowly fading. In perhaps an hour or so, she'd physically be back to normal again. However, her clothes were in heavy disrepair, her large assets almost bursting free from the weakened strands which bound them.

"Hmm..." Ed grumbled slightly, entering the village with a huge floating orb of water surrounding a woman covered in acid burns would not be the most welcome visage he imagined.

He lowered Catherine into his arms, and reabsorbed the water, taking on the direct healing duties with direct energy transfer. Once he had her in his arms, bridal style, he began walking into the village proper.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:00 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
DRAKE wrote:Cat was unresponsive, her body limp. She however was breathing, and her pinkish skin was slowly fading. In perhaps an hour or so, she'd physically be back to normal again. However, her clothes were in heavy disrepair, her large assets almost bursting free from the weakened strands which bound them.

"Hmm..." Ed grumbled slightly, entering the village with a huge floating orb of water surrounding a woman covered in acid burns would not be the most welcome visage he imagined.

He lowered Catherine into his arms, and reabsorbed the water, taking on the direct healing duties with direct energy transfer. Once he had her in his arms, bridal style, he began walking into the village proper.

Cat huddled against Edgar, the cool air chilled her body, making her involuntarily shiver as she gripped against Ed. Her thoughts drifting away into a dream where she was simply waking in the ICU in Everon's basement, the stretcher next to her had Damian. In this dream, she felt strangely happy, despite both of their injuries, so much so she slips out of her bed and partially slips into bed beside Damian. She holds his hand, leaning in close as he wakes up. She smiles. "You're alive! I'm so glad!" she exclaimed, hugging him tightly, but his pained groans made her loosen her grip, remembering his chest wound. She blushes and parts a lock of hair behind her left ear nervously. "S-Sorry..." She then moved her darting eyes towards his and smiles softly. "I thought we had died back there... Damian... I... would like to say something, to get something off my chest. Its about...us. And I know we haven't like... gotten much chance to know one another but...." her nervous voice cracking under the pressure began to get softer, fuzzier before the dream got blurry and distorted as well.

"N-no... wait.. Dame....Damian......" she mumbled, nuzzling her head against Ed's shoulder. "W...wait......"
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:28 am

DRAKE wrote:Cat huddled against Edgar, the cool air chilled her body, making her involuntarily shiver as she gripped against Ed. Her thoughts drifting away into a dream where she was simply waking in the ICU in Everon's basement, the stretcher next to her had Damian. In this dream, she felt strangely happy, despite both of their injuries, so much so she slips out of her bed and partially slips into bed beside Damian. She holds his hand, leaning in close as he wakes up. She smiles. "You're alive! I'm so glad!" she exclaimed, hugging him tightly, but his pained groans made her loosen her grip, remembering his chest wound. She blushes and parts a lock of hair behind her left ear nervously. "S-Sorry..." She then moved her darting eyes towards his and smiles softly. "I thought we had died back there... Damian... I... would like to say something, to get something off my chest. Its about...us. And I know we haven't like... gotten much chance to know one another but...." her nervous voice cracking under the pressure began to get softer, fuzzier before the dream got blurry and distorted as well.

"N-no... wait.. Dame....Damian......" she mumbled, nuzzling her head against Ed's shoulder. "W...wait......"

Edgar started moving faster towards the hotel and his suite. His face a mask of calmness and determination. But the mask hid something else. He was beginning to hate his fate. None of this would have happened if he hadn't been born those two centuries ago. Hell's invasions would have found a different path, and his friends would be spared the unequivecal horrors they faced now... Dimension hoping, unfathomably powerful monsters from their worst nightmares, all of it. He started grinding his teeth behind his tightly closed lips.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:34 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
DRAKE wrote:Cat huddled against Edgar, the cool air chilled her body, making her involuntarily shiver as she gripped against Ed. Her thoughts drifting away into a dream where she was simply waking in the ICU in Everon's basement, the stretcher next to her had Damian. In this dream, she felt strangely happy, despite both of their injuries, so much so she slips out of her bed and partially slips into bed beside Damian. She holds his hand, leaning in close as he wakes up. She smiles. "You're alive! I'm so glad!" she exclaimed, hugging him tightly, but his pained groans made her loosen her grip, remembering his chest wound. She blushes and parts a lock of hair behind her left ear nervously. "S-Sorry..." She then moved her darting eyes towards his and smiles softly. "I thought we had died back there... Damian... I... would like to say something, to get something off my chest. Its about...us. And I know we haven't like... gotten much chance to know one another but...." her nervous voice cracking under the pressure began to get softer, fuzzier before the dream got blurry and distorted as well.

Edgar started moving faster towards the hotel and his suite. His face a mask of calmness and determination. But the mask hid something else. He was beginning to hate his fate. None of this would have happened if he hadn't been born those two centuries ago. Hell's invasions would have found a different path, and his friends would be spared the unequivecal horrors they faced now... Dimension hoping, unfathomably powerful monsters from their worst nightmares, all of it. He started grinding his teeth behind his tightly closed lips.

As Cat slept, her mind reformed the images in her head, and she now saw Edgar as she had the last time she had seen him, just after he rescued her from Hue slicing her throat. "Ed.... you saved me... again..." She says softly, hugging the taller man in her dream, as well in real life. "Its so nice... to finally see you again. I've... missed....you.." she mumbled softly. Her long black hair freely flowed around and under his arm, swaying with their movements as he lead her into the Tavern/Inn.
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:47 pm

[From here]

Narumeia had to use the outdoor outhouse due to someone hogging the bathroom indoors. She was making her way around the building when she paused... her ears twitching. She could hear... something from the edge of the woods. It was an odd sound. What... is that? She thought, clutching her nodachi tightly and instead took a detour into the woodland...

[to here]
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Jynlyn-Celeste Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:12 am

Jynlyn-Celeste, or 'Jyn' got off the Akira 9600 speed bike she had ridden through the winding, muddy paths to Kilwood. Her shapely, long legs jiggled with her shape, the form fitting bodysuit she wore was a shiny, purple latex that glistened in the setting sun. She removed her helmet, her short silver hair falling over her sweaty face... her glowing yellow eyes, eyes like dying embers, glanced over the town's landscape. It was filthy, overcrowded, and the people were attractive, yet too short for her liking. She closed her eyes, sighing as she adjusted her spectacles with her left hand. "Ugh... I suppose they'll have to do for now. That can come later, firstly... I should try to find that disposable little man, Desmond. How I'd like to squeeze the life from his face with my massive thighs, but I fear the poor fool'd actually enjoy it." She shrugged, reopening her eyes. She was thirsty, hungry, and horny after being on the road for nearly six weeks. People like Engima, dedicated agents of Shadowlaw... she had to wonder how they managed it. She's been with them for, at least 80 years now. She rose through the ranks, being entrusted with being a Junior Agent, which was a bit of a responsibility to be had!

The Mayor of Jemial's waiting for the next harvest, he should send one of his fools for this blunder... why the company send me? She though, sighing with a heavy shrug, her well endowed bosom swaying and bouncing entrancingly. She turned her head to the pub and debated entering... but something told her to check out the disused barn first, check up on her Shadowlaw insider who had also oddly went silent for a few days. They sent him in case Dez fucked up somehow... so she supposed the company assumed they'd send someone like Jyn to check up on him in their stead. "Jobs a job..." She groaned. "By the nine, I need a lay..." She grumbled, her arms crossing and her hands sliding up and down her curvy hips sensually as she blushed. She soon abandoned the bike, and headed towards the barnhouse in question.
Jynlyn-Celeste
Jynlyn-Celeste
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down