Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

Post  Edgar Holden on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:20 am

The Dragon's tooth Tvern and Inn has several rentable rooms, including 3 private suites of rooms (Kinda like appartments with 3 bedrooms, self contained kitchen, bathrooms with lavatories, and a loungeroom complete with entertainment systems.). These are cleaned twice daily, or on customer request should the need arise. Rooms are around 50 gil per night, and private suites are 200 a night. Each room and suite is soundproofed against the noises of the bar and restaraunt below.
Edgar Holden
Sergeant
Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

Post  Nessvyn on Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:56 am

Ness made her way up the steps to the second floor after waving the strange pair off. If they were still in town later, she wouldn't mind conversing with them on a more 'physical scale'. On the second floor now, she heads to Doloric's office, and knocks. "Hey, Doloric, you in there?" She asked, slowly testing the knob and pushing the door inward.
Nessvyn
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs on Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:02 am

Ness would hear the reply of the deep voiced Doloric saying "It's open Ness."

Doloric was busily filing out order forms and paperwork for the replacement table. "Gods damn troublemakers, coming in here and scaring my customers... Not enough trouble with dragons and explosions... Oh, hey Ness. How can I help you?" The massive 7 foot long bearded Doloric said, immediately letting a smile cross his weathered skin.
Random Mobs
Sergeant
Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn on Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:12 am

Random Mobs wrote:Ness would hear the reply of the deep voiced Doloric saying "It's open Ness."

Doloric was busily filing out order forms and paperwork for the replacement table. "Gods damn troublemakers, coming in here and scaring my customers... Not enough trouble with dragons and explosions... Oh, hey Ness. How can I help you?" The massive 7 foot long bearded Doloric said, immediately letting a smile cross his weathered skin.

She grinned. "Well, your twin brother certainly put a number on them damn punks, that is for sure!" she says sticking her tongue out at him, before leaning against his desk. "So, I remember Old Man Winters was quite a regular here Doloric, I was curious if he ever mentioned about his crazy construction plan, you know that bunker he was planning on when Tenik took up arms against the masses once again, yada yada so on and what nut." She asked, giggling at the end of that.
Nessvyn
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs on Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:20 am

Doloric smiled at the slight sarcasm. "You mean the big fella who smashed Des's nose? Naw, he aint my brother, tho I could see what gave you that impression."

Doloric listened to Ness's question before stroking his now slightly greying beard in thought. "Huh, Last I heard, the crazy old coot was diggin up under the old barn on the north edge of the village. Hey, didn't Eldrik and Vod say that's where those punks squat in now?"
Random Mobs
Sergeant
Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn on Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:55 am

Random Mobs wrote:Doloric smiled at the slight sarcasm. "You mean the big fella who smashed Des's nose? Naw, he aint my brother, tho I could see what gave you that impression."

Doloric listened to Ness's question before stroking his now slightly greying beard in thought. "Huh, Last I heard, the crazy old coot was diggin up under the old barn on the north edge of the village. Hey, didn't Eldrik and Vod say that's where those punks squat in now?"

She chuckled. "Yeah, he may as well be your brother." She then nodded, listened in. "Yeah, but we can't technically kick them out, they pay for the place." she says frowning. She sighed, rubbing the back of her head. "Yeah I wanted to see if those rumors were true. If Old Man Winters actually did make that bunker of his. If such a thing exists... well, we may have a place to keep the sick, elderly and young till this dragon business is taken care of." she says, chuckling hopefully.
Nessvyn
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs on Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:05 am

"They may pay for the place, but they are scarin visitors and customers away from the village, plus they are outsiders. I dunno why Vod allows them in no questions asked. Winters will wasn't even read out before he got their offer..."

When Nessvyn made her intention and mission known to Doloric, he looked at her for a few moments before a smile started creeping on his features. "Hmmm, If the bunker is in the barn, then village business trumps the punks claim. We can force them out on their ungrateful asses and do it legally."
Random Mobs
Sergeant
Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn on Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:32 am

Random Mobs wrote:"They may pay for the place, but they are scarin visitors and customers away from the village, plus they are outsiders. I dunno why Vod allows them in no questions asked. Winters will wasn't even read out before he got their offer..."

When Nessvyn made her intention and mission known to Doloric, he looked at her for a few moments before a smile started creeping on his features. "Hmmm, If the bunker is in the barn, then village business trumps the punks claim. We can force them out on their ungrateful asses and do it legally."

She nodded with a smile. "Sounds like a plan!" she says backing away. "I can go and get the authority to remove them by Vod, and I'm sure others in the village may have some fun to rightly kick those assholes out for good!" she exclaimed smiling.
Nessvyn
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs on Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:49 am

Doloric nodded but then held up a hand. "Better wait till nightfall Ness. We don't wanna cause a scene. Those bastards may be armed, or have something worth puttin up a real fight for. Especially after what happened downstairs, or even the events of earlier today. We best be careful for now."

Doloric had a distinct feeling something was gonna happen between the strangers, and the punks. If they were lucky, the punks would out themselves in public, and that;d give even more reason to oust them from town, or even get warrants for searches and arrests.
Random Mobs
Sergeant
Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:14 am

Random Mobs wrote:Doloric nodded but then held up a hand. "Better wait till nightfall Ness. We don't wanna cause a scene. Those bastards may be armed, or have something worth puttin up a real fight for. Especially after what happened downstairs, or even the events of earlier today. We best be careful for now."

Doloric had a distinct feeling something was gonna happen between the strangers, and the punks. If they were lucky, the punks would out themselves in public, and that;d give even more reason to oust them from town, or even get warrants for searches and arrests.

Ness nodded. "Yeah, that makes sense. Never know what they could pull out of their asses at the last minute." she then pulls away. "I think I may just head to Doomhammer's shop then, see if he needs any help with his trip preparations." she says with a smile, backing away before waving. "I'll see you later then!"
Nessvyn
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top