Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn - Page 2 Empty Re: Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

Post  Nessvyn Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:14 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Nessvyn wrote:"I sure say they do!" She giggled, before he debated what to do with the letter. "Hmm... that's your call. I'm sure which ever you choose will have the same result... what's the message say?" She asked, while gathering the materials for the outfit.

Ed looked at Nessy when she asked if he had opened the letter. "No, I have not. I don't think it wise to poke around in a person's particulars like that, especially when she has a sword and a gun and knows how to use it."

He internally debated whether or not to leave the package here in Kilwood, or bring it with him to Cretu and leave it with the other Royal Guardsmen. He trusted the honor of the villagers to at least keep the package safe until it's recipient arrived, but then again, the Scardian military would be able to ensure it got delivered to it's target promtly.

The dilemma had Ed scratching his beard as he thought.

Nessvyn chuckled nervously at that. "Yeaah, wise call there." She says, before noting his puzzled look. "You shouldn't worry over it too much, we can have a look and see if he's around before we head off." She says with a smile.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn - Page 2 Empty Re: Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

Post  Edgar Holden Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:26 am

Nessvyn wrote:Nessvyn chuckled nervously at that. "Yeaah, wise call there." She says, before noting his puzzled look. "You shouldn't worry over it too much, we can have a look and see if he's around before we head off." She says with a smile.

"Yeah... I guess so. Besides, I have a more important job to worry about." Ed said, before his eyes flashed for just a moment. 'Huh, that's odd... Coulda sworn..." he thought, as he looked at nessvyn for a breif moment, before his eyes drifted to the ceiling slightly as he tried to draw a bead on a new signal.

"Ness, do you have any family?" Ed suddenly asked. "My father passed away when I became an adult, and I never really knew my mother. And I have no siblings..."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:34 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:

Nessvyn wrote:Nessvyn chuckled nervously at that. "Yeaah, wise call there." She says, before noting his puzzled look. "You shouldn't worry over it too much, we can have a look and see if he's around before we head off." She says with a smile.

"Yeah... I guess so. Besides, I have a more important job to worry about." Ed said, before his eyes flashed for just a moment. 'Huh, that's odd... Coulda sworn..." he thought, as he looked at nessvyn for a breif moment, before his eyes drifted to the ceiling slightly as he tried to draw a bead on a new signal.

"Ness, do you have any family?" Ed suddenly asked. "My father passed away when I became an adult, and I never really knew my mother. And I have no siblings..."

She looked up, blinking at the random question. "Hm? Well yes. You ask anyone around here about Rafovar and Tifshara Grayswift and they'll tell you first: that they're world class armorers, tailors, and adventurers. Our house is actually the local Adventurer's gathering hall where adventurers reaaallly down on their luck can stay for a few nights in exchange for some chores and housework, till they hit the road. I also have a brother named Gatrie, he left home to venture the world when I was around seven. Haven't seen him in a long while, but they say he's grown as handsome as dad and is quite the adventurer!" Nessvyn Grayswift replied with a beaming grin. "Why you ask?" She blinked with a raised brow.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:42 pm

Nessvyn wrote:She looked up, blinking at the random question. "Hm? Well yes. You ask anyone around here about Rafovar and Tifshara Grayswift and they'll tell you first: that they're world class armorers, tailors, and adventurers. Our house is actually the local Adventurer's gathering hall where adventurers reaaallly down on their luck can stay for a few nights in exchange for some chores and housework, till they hit the road. I also have a brother named Gatrie, he left home to venture the world when I was around seven. Haven't seen him in a long while, but they say he's grown as handsome as dad and is quite the adventurer!" Nessvyn Grayswift replied with a beaming grin. "Why you ask?" She blinked with a raised brow.

Ed shook his head, and started to clarify. "I actually meant your biological parents. Because I've just detected a new signal of someone with a very similar spiritual signature to your own. The signature was so striking, for a moment I thought there were two of you... Until I realized she is a good deal older than yourself... And hers has no human element to it."

His eyes defocused again. "She's in the Beijio mountains at the moment... Looks like she's building a cabin of sorts."

As Edgar focused his vision on the working Half Imp in a distant land, he split his mind as he felt Leland again. He and Ana had reached the outskirts of Amaine on the border of the Badlands Desert region. And he could feel Leland's despair. The resemblance to Damian and the Tall Oaks incident was so striking, it sstill shocked Ed almost right to the core. Ed decided to create a psionic clone...
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:48 pm

Nessvyn wrote:She looked up, blinking at the random question. "Hm? Well yes. You ask anyone around here about Rafovar and Tifshara Grayswift and they'll tell you first: that they're world class armorers, tailors, and adventurers. Our house is actually the local Adventurer's gathering hall where adventurers reaaallly down on their luck can stay for a few nights in exchange for some chores and housework, till they hit the road. I also have a brother named Gatrie, he left home to venture the world when I was around seven. Haven't seen him in a long while, but they say he's grown as handsome as dad and is quite the adventurer!" Nessvyn Grayswift replied with a beaming grin. "Why you ask?" She blinked with a raised brow.

A few moments later, they would all feel a sensation pass through their thoughts.

"I'm sorry Ana... I'm sorry to you all... If I stay, if I continue to fight, more people will continue to die for causes they don't understand or truly believe in. Leland's family, the Zuu chicks, they are casualties of war they had no choice being a part of. Just single drops in the entire worlds of oceans of innocent blood spilled, because of me, and her chasing me across entire universes... It has to stop here. This far, no more will die for my cowardice. I will face her on her home ground now, and give her what she wants... In exchange for her leaving the mortal realms and the people therein well alone. Ana.... I pass to you the book of Esdar, the Wargod of Endings, as I should not take an artifact of this world with me when i go to that infernal realm so far away. I wish you all a fond farewell, live long in peace..."

With that, Edgar's voice fell silent for the last time, as his mind left theirs. Leaving behind only the lingering sensation of the sadness, yet determination to see his decision through to the end.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:59 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:

Ed shook his head, and started to clarify. "I actually meant your biological parents. Because I've just detected a new signal of someone with a very similar spiritual signature to your own. The signature was so striking, for a moment I thought there were two of you... Until I realized she is a good deal older than yourself... And hers has no human element to it."

His eyes defocused again. "She's in the Beijio mountains at the moment... Looks like she's building a cabin of sorts."

As Edgar focused his vision on the working Half Imp in a distant land, he split his mind as he felt Leland again. He and Ana had reached the outskirts of Amaine on the border of the Badlands Desert region. And he could feel Leland's despair. The resemblance to Damian and the Tall Oaks incident was so striking, it sstill shocked Ed almost right to the core. Ed decided to create a psionic clone...

She blinked at that. She never really got much information about her... true parents. "I'm... not sure, I never met them. No one ever seen my mother around here, but they say my father was a dwarf who lived around where the old barn is now, that his home went up in flames with him along with it. All they could find was me at the center of the rubble, not a scratch or scorch mark..." She explained. "So-someone like me? But older..." She repeated, and the mention of Beijio mountains building a cabin of sorts... She didn't know why Ed would bring up such a random conversation out of the blue like that.. but she had to thank him. "Huh... so I have a relative related to the demon side of me in Beijio huh... huh, maybe its my mother heh heh..." She nervously chuckled. She didn't know what that meant for her right now. Was he trying to get her to leave the group to pursue somebody she didn't know, never met, and never grew up with? Essentially a stranger who shared her blood? She never asked about her true parentage much, far as she knew, she was fine with the parents she had. They were nice, they stuck up for her, and made her feel a part of the community; the only ones who didn't was the headman of the village himself.

Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:38 am

Nessvyn wrote:She blinked at that. She never really got much information about her... true parents. "I'm... not sure, I never met them. No one ever seen my mother around here, but they say my father was a dwarf who lived around where the old barn is now, that his home went up in flames with him along with it. All they could find was me at the center of the rubble, not a scratch or scorch mark..." She explained. "So-someone like me? But older..." She repeated, and the mention of Beijio mountains building a cabin of sorts... She didn't know why Ed would bring up such a random conversation out of the blue like that.. but she had to thank him. "Huh... so I have a relative related to the demon side of me in Beijio huh... huh, maybe its my mother heh heh..." She nervously chuckled. She didn't know what that meant for her right now. Was he trying to get her to leave the group to pursue somebody she didn't know, never met, and never grew up with? Essentially a stranger who shared her blood? She never asked about her true parentage much, far as she knew, she was fine with the parents she had. They were nice, they stuck up for her, and made her feel a part of the community; the only ones who didn't was the headman of the village himself.

Edward's smile could be felt through the psionic link he created.

"You must decide for yourself what that means, and wether or not you wish to pursue her to find your past."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:33 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:
Nessvyn wrote:She blinked at that. She never really got much information about her... true parents. "I'm... not sure, I never met them. No one ever seen my mother around here, but they say my father was a dwarf who lived around where the old barn is now, that his home went up in flames with him along with it. All they could find was me at the center of the rubble, not a scratch or scorch mark..." She explained. "So-someone like me? But older..." She repeated, and the mention of Beijio mountains building a cabin of sorts... She didn't know why Ed would bring up such a random conversation out of the blue like that.. but she had to thank him. "Huh... so I have a relative related to the demon side of me in Beijio huh... huh, maybe its my mother heh heh..." She nervously chuckled. She didn't know what that meant for her right now. Was he trying to get her to leave the group to pursue somebody she didn't know, never met, and never grew up with? Essentially a stranger who shared her blood? She never asked about her true parentage much, far as she knew, she was fine with the parents she had. They were nice, they stuck up for her, and made her feel a part of the community; the only ones who didn't was the headman of the village himself.

Edward's smile could be felt through the psionic link he created.

"You must decide for yourself what that means, and wether or not you wish to pursue her to find your past."

Nessyvn glanced up to him... noticing Ed had vanished again... but could feel his smile and energy still with her. She took a moment to decide... and then silently nodded to herself. "...well, with the world in the state its in... I suppose it wouldn't hurt to see someone really related to me in case the worst happens." She says to herself or Ed if he was still there, listening... she thought she was. She turned around, headed back down to the table where everyone sat and explained her departure, before leaving the Inn and Tavern.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2