Disused Barnhouse

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disused Barnhouse

Post  Random Mobs on Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:18 am

A triple leveled disused barn house on the outskirts of the village. This dilapitated "shack" has been payed for by anonymous sources to the Greywatch family, and allowed to be left alone. It is currently being used by a street gang of questionable repute for various illicit activities at the behest of their faceless superiors operating in the larger cities. The "Greaser Gang" as the locals have come to know this local group, operate the one lifeline and traderoute for illicit goods through Kilwood forest because of this very location.

The barn itself is nothing spectacular externally, looking more worn down and disused than anything else, but inside, all manner of illegal activities occur, from various black market weapons and narcotics smuggling, to outright slave trading operations, all conducted in the basement.
avatar
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 242
Join date : 2013-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Fong Meiling on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:28 am

Random Mobs wrote:A triple leveled disused barn house on the outskirts of the village. This dilapitated "shack" has been payed for by anonymous sources to the Greywatch family, and allowed to be left alone. It is currently being used by a street gang of questionable repute for various illicit activities at the behest of their faceless superiors operating in the larger cities. The "Greaser Gang" as the locals have come to know this local group, operate the one lifeline and traderoute for illicit goods through Kilwood forest because of this very location.

The barn itself is nothing spectacular externally, looking more worn down and disused than anything else, but inside, all manner of illegal activities occur, from various black market weapons and narcotics smuggling, to outright slave trading operations, all conducted in the basement.

Fong, clad in her suit yet, observed the run down barn shortly after leaving the pub, ((ooc: this would have been just before Naru and Edgar met the Greasers, up close and personal)), from the edge of the forest, hidden under the shade of the trees. Her briefcase was wide open, and didn't contain paperwork but the shape of a directional microphone and listening device as well as a place for her handgun, handgun holster and spare mags. The barn itself and it looked actually abandoned for the most part; however the listening device she held in her hand told otherwise. She'd been investigating the group here for a few months now, under orders from the Ministry itself. At first it was just a few trips out here, while working mostly in Cretu, following the cargo these boys were hauling, then she'd head to Sournois at the other side of the coast to view their shipping activities there as well. But the last few days she'd been staying in the village at the Tavern. A travelling Business woman, she'd usually not carry her standard issue publicly to uphold her cover, but the Quicksilver TT bounced against her right breast in the shoulder holster she was wearing as she fine tuned the device in her left hand.

There were voices from within the Barn, as the earphones suggested. However, they were somewhat garbled, and she played with dial to focus the voices more clearly.
avatar
Fong Meiling
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Random Mobs on Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:07 am

Fong Meiling wrote:Fong, clad in her suit yet, observed the run down barn shortly after leaving the pub, ((ooc: this would have been just before Naru and Edgar met the Greasers, up close and personal)), from the edge of the forest, hidden under the shade of the trees. Her briefcase was wide open, and didn't contain paperwork but the shape of a directional microphone and listening device as well as a place for her handgun, handgun holster and spare mags. The barn itself and it looked actually abandoned for the most part; however the listening device she held in her hand told otherwise. She'd been investigating the group here for a few months now, under orders from the Ministry itself. At first it was just a few trips out here, while working mostly in Cretu, following the cargo these boys were hauling, then she'd head to Sournois at the other side of the coast to view their shipping activities there as well. But the last few days she'd been staying in the village at the Tavern. A travelling Business woman, she'd usually not carry her standard issue publicly to uphold her cover, but the Quicksilver TT bounced against her right breast in the shoulder holster she was wearing as she fine tuned the device in her left hand.

There were voices from within the Barn, as the earphones suggested. However, they were somewhat garbled, and she played with dial to focus the voices more clearly.

As Fong fined tuned the Directional Mic, the garbled buch of static and random noise eventually tuned in on the members of the gang in mid argument.

".....utta your right mind Des, you picked a fight in broad daylight and got your face caved in! You are ghostin' us muthafucka! You'll bring Big Smile Jim down on our fucken' heads!"

"Shut your sewer pipe Simon!! We do, what I'll say we do!"

"You seriously wanna risk bringing the enforcers down on us?! Jim only cares that his merchandise gets through here unobstructed. If you screw this up, he'll kill the lot of us slow, and replace us! We're good, we're secure here, but we arn't invincible Des. We are as expendable as the rest, doubly so if he finds you fucking up publically, or exposin the business when you bring the village guardsman or worse on our heads by pissin off the locals!"

"I don't give a shit about Big Smile Dickhead, we control this route, we're indispensable because nobody else knows this road better'n us. I'd be more worried about the Chairmen, and the CEO. They are the big boys we gotta worry about. If they send Jim here officially, that is when we may be fucked."

"Ugh.... You're an idiot Des... We got captives down below, we got 200 ton of drugs, and about 3 cargo crates of weapons'n shit stolen from ADN depots. If your fucknuttery brings the guard or police in'ere, we are dead no matter who pulls the trigger. Not to mention the fact you caused an UGLY scene today. lets hope the fucker who plastered your face all over a table like a wet paintbrush isn't some sort of superhuman."

"The big fucker is dead, tonight, then I'm gonna enslave his bitch too, and fuck her on his still warm corpse, just for kicks."

"You're a sick man Des, you know that?"
avatar
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 242
Join date : 2013-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Fong Meiling on Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:31 am

Fong jotted down the names. She's heard of this 'Jim' before on other excursions, though never actually seen him yet. But it was the first time she's someone out right mention the 'CEO' and the 'Chairman'. She didn't know if that was still code speak, or literal terms, though her time in this business turned to the prior, though it didn't mean they were not such. It seemed Des really put his penis where it didn't belong, or tried anyhow. Got his face smacked in by the sound of it. The red head more than deserved it. She'd radio in the shipments of captives, drugs and illegal weapons once she'd figure which way they were going to be headed. "I'll have to wait till Big Smile Jim comes into play. Then we could have agents tail him instead. We're getting no where with these punks..." she thought, sighing. As it was, these guys were also smuggling Izhevesk weaponry from the Military Depot. Izhevesk Assault Rifles left over from the Izheveskian Royal Military, and even stockpiles of the newer Ak57's, and F116K RPG were stolen and being shipped out. The Ministry didn't those weapons in the hands of other countries. The proprietary 7.62 IMC (Izhevesk Military Cartridge)(info on that cartridge) was a powerful yet accurate round that would do away with the 7.62x45mm rounds issued in weapons like the Izhevesk Standard Assault Rifle. Though, she also had to be sure the former Princess of the Izheveskian people was not any of those being trafficked. It's been about a month since the sole survivor, Princess Charlotte vanished. Still at large, with the Prime Minister now in power, it was best to find the woman.

She continued to listen in, hunkered down in the brush.
avatar
Fong Meiling
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Random Mobs on Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:59 am

It was then, a new voice sounded form further back.

"I wish you fools wouldn't talk about shit pretending you know whats going on. You're all thugs in a street gang. Your not big time players, or even mid tier gangsters. You are footsoldiers with a very simple job to do - get the merchandise through Kilwood as efficiently and quickly as possible."

"What'd you say to me Phil?! You want me to cut you up? Your just the tech guy! Learn some respect you piddly Nerd!"

*Ca-CLICK!*

"P...Phil... Put the gun down dude..."

"Here's how it works. You, Are, A, Street Gang. You are.... what did you call yourselves? The Red Star Brotherhood right? Yeah. You were placed here by the Asura Crime Syndicate to monitor the traffic, and keep the merchandise flowing to and from this quaint little village, the only stable road through half a fucking continent. Me? I am the comms guy, I was sent here by Asura's superiors not only to keep an eye on you poor fuckers, but to ensure the com lines for the overall organisation remain secured. Now, you guys are worried about Big Smile Jim, or the CEO and Chairmen of Asura? Riiiiight, ok. Asura is only one of five big crime syndicates that make up the body of Shadowlaw. Shadowlaw is the Biggest of the big, a group who'se reach extends all over Galivan, with no exception. You want real trouble? Try and kill me... You'll be dead before dawn."

"Chill man, chill! Des wasn't really gonna shank ya man!"

"Keep your hair on, do your jobs, and you won't find a bullet lodged in your brainpan tonight. Keep screwing around, and you'll get worse. You'll get CVs all over you/ Maybe they'll make you CV's too. You'd you liek that Des? Have your head cored out, get lobotomised, and then have a control chip planted in your brain? We could always use more muscle that doesn't even know how to be insubordinate."

"Fuck man.... No, you keep that drill away from our heads alright?"

"Hmmm... Be glad I moved the real hot goods already. The big bosses wanted those DarkSEED tech crates weeks ago. We have a new batch of kids in for Conversion too. More little zombie kids we can mould and plant wherever we want."

*footsteps walking away toward the back of the barn*

"That dude is psycho man... Des, why'd you antagonise him? He's a pro dude."

"Because he gives me the god damn chills! I don't like it that Asura is run by his bosses... Shadowlaw is like all the boogeymen of the underworld all rolled up into one big scare package..."
avatar
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 242
Join date : 2013-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Fong Meiling on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:29 am

Random Mobs wrote:It was then, a new voice sounded form further back.

"I wish you fools wouldn't talk about shit pretending you know whats going on. You're all thugs in a street gang. Your not big time players, or even mid tier gangsters. You are footsoldiers with a very simple job to do - get the merchandise through Kilwood as efficiently and quickly as possible."

"What'd you say to me Phil?! You want me to cut you up? Your just the tech guy! Learn some respect you piddly Nerd!"

*Ca-CLICK!*

"P...Phil... Put the gun down dude..."

"Here's how it works. You, Are, A, Street Gang. You are.... what did you call yourselves? The Red Star Brotherhood right? Yeah. You were placed here by the Asura Crime Syndicate to monitor the traffic, and keep the merchandise flowing to and from this quaint little village, the only stable road through half a fucking continent. Me? I am the comms guy, I was sent here by Asura's superiors not only to keep an eye on you poor fuckers, but to ensure the com lines for the overall organisation remain secured. Now, you guys are worried about Big Smile Jim, or the CEO and Chairmen of Asura? Riiiiight, ok. Asura is only one of five big crime syndicates that make up the body of Shadowlaw. Shadowlaw is the Biggest of the big, a group who'se reach extends all over Galivan, with no exception. You want real trouble? Try and kill me... You'll be dead before dawn."

"Chill man, chill! Des wasn't really gonna shank ya man!"

"Keep your hair on, do your jobs, and you won't find a bullet lodged in your brainpan tonight. Keep screwing around, and you'll get worse. You'll get CVs all over you/ Maybe they'll make you CV's too. You'd you liek that Des? Have your head cored out, get lobotomised, and then have a control chip planted in your brain? We could always use more muscle that doesn't even know how to be insubordinate."

"Fuck man.... No, you keep that drill away from our heads alright?"

"Hmmm... Be glad I moved the real hot goods already. The big bosses wanted those DarkSEED tech crates weeks ago. We have a new batch of kids in for Conversion too. More little zombie kids we can mould and plant wherever we want."

*footsteps walking away toward the back of the barn*

"That dude is psycho man... Des, why'd you antagonise him? He's a pro dude."

"Because he gives me the god damn chills! I don't like it that Asura is run by his bosses... Shadowlaw is like all the boogeymen of the underworld all rolled up into one big scare package..."

Shadowlaw, CV's. Asura. Who the hell was this 'Phil'? He wasn't here the last time she passed through. Though from their reactions he's been part of the set up since before the investigation. "He's probably been here the times when I was at either Cretu or Sournois. Unless he's otherwise kept his mouth..." she paused there, her blue eyes shrinking. That would be impossible...unless he knows someone was possibly tailing them. Had the investigation been compromised? There was only one other reason she could think the man would speak up, revealing such vital info after so long of silence. He is aware someone has been watching... and he intends to not let them get away.

Despite this she remained calm, and slowly swivelled the mic in her hand around her, to pick up noises from the trees to her right, left, and then behind her. As it was, if she did make it out in one piece, she would have to contact other Agents to shut this place down. As it was... she couldn't bring this to the Scardian Authorities. She was a spy after all. She wasn't even supposed to be in this country. "DarkSEED tech, Mind controlling kids? The hell is this Asura Crime Syndicate? Gods, what the hell did I get into?" she thought, and listened in as the mic continued to twirl in her hand, observing if there was anyone sneaking up around her.
avatar
Fong Meiling
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Edgar Holden on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:42 am

Fong would hear little else of interest. But a sharp clack of noise to her far right snatched her attention.



A tall, powerfully built woman decked out in sturdy looking heavy combat gear was looking at her. Her face didn't even twitch or say anything at all... she barely even breathed. However, with speed and precision, it raised it's silenced assault rifle, and began firing upon Fong from less than 3 meters away.



The beefy rifle, firing 7.65mm HP hollowpoint rounds at over 800RPM ripped furrows through tile and thatch around Fong's position.
avatar
Edgar Holden
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 217
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Fong Meiling on Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:15 pm

Fong let go of the mic and rolled to the side to avoid being hit by the oncoming bullets. The bullets tore into the listening device, and the woman quickly slid behind the cover of the trees. She puffed and huffed, drawing the Quicksilver TT from her holster.



She pulled back the slide, which manually loaded a round into the chamber. While rounds continued to spit at her direction, she attached the silencer to her handgun. "Okay bitch," she breathed, swinging her arm around the trunk of the tree, squeezing off three 10mm rounds. The Armor Piercing rounds slamming into her chest and neck area. She then ran to her right, sliding down the hill on her back, her red hair falling behind her as she rose her arm, aiming the pistol again at the woman and shot three more times.
avatar
Fong Meiling
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Edgar Holden on Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:27 pm

The converted continued to lay down a sustained barrage of fire from the double drum mag fed assault weapon, not dodging or taking tactical cover, and heedless of the pain the wounds to her chest and the grazing of her neck would cause an ordinary human. Far from it, she didn't even flinch.

Even as Fong fired more and more three round bursts, the armor the CV was wearing was proving sturdy enough to apparently block the 10mm AP rounds, or at least gave off that appearance.

However, after Fong's second volley, she heard a savage cracking sound, along with a wet squelch. If she looked from behind cover again, she would see a massive man in black, with his hand impaled straight through the armored woman's back, and out her chest. he had just finished crushing her heart before withdrawing his hand from the fresh body cavity he had made. beside him stood an impassive, yet miffed lavender haired woman.

The armored woman collapsed in a doll like fashion, bonelessly sliding to the ground. Her face showed no emotion whatsoever, even at the point of an obviously painful death.

Edgar looked at the body curiously and tilted his head sideways. "This woman has been lobotomised for over a decade..." he began, before a faint popping sound could be heard, and blood began to flow from behind the woman's dead eyes. "And whatever was controlling her had a self destruct mechanism... Whats left of her brain is burned beyond recognition..."
avatar
Edgar Holden
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 217
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Narumeia on Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:38 pm

The sky began to darken. Causing Naru to smile. "Seems as though the storm came earlier than expected as well..." she says opening her right palm, noting the droplets of rain beginning to fall, while thunder began clashing overhead. She turned to Ed. "I guess the stalls will have to wait till later." she then turned to the red haired woman towards the bottom of the slope ahead of them. She could see she was fighting defensively against the woman Ed just removed from this world, and she turned to Ed. "I guess it's time then, huh?" she says, flicking the Tsuba, then drew the long Nodachi blade from her left hip with her right hand, the full length of the blade drawn out. She begins to slowly walk towards the barn ahead of them, past the woman at the bottom of the slope below.
avatar
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 128
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Fong Meiling on Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:51 pm

Fong blinked, breathing heavily. "H-how..." she started. "Where the hell did they come from? They weren't here a minute ago!" she thought, and turned her attention to the barn. She raises her weapon at them, the approaching lavender haired woman and the man in black. "Great, more freaks. I may have to deal with these guys as well..."

She backed up slowly, and then turned her attention to the corner of her eye at the barn. "Did they hear anything?"
avatar
Fong Meiling
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Edgar Holden on Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:58 pm

Narumeia wrote:The sky began to darken. Causing Naru to smile. "Seems as though the storm came earlier than expected as well..." she says opening her right palm, noting the droplets of rain beginning to fall, while thunder began clashing overhead. She turned to Ed. "I guess the stalls will have to wait till later." she then turned to the red haired woman towards the bottom of the slope ahead of them. She could see she was fighting defensively against the woman Ed just removed from this world, and she turned to Ed. "I guess it's time then, huh?" she says, flicking the Tsuba, then drew the long Nodachi blade from her left hip with her right hand, the full length of the blade drawn out. She begins to slowly walk towards the barn ahead of them, past the woman at the bottom of the slope below.

"Yes, it is time... Time to turn this house of horror shows, into a mass grave..." he intoned, and strided on towards the barn door.

Fong Meiling wrote:Fong blinked, breathing heavily. "H-how..." she started. "Where the hell did they come from? They weren't here a minute ago!" she thought, and turned her attention to the barn. She raises her weapon at them, the approaching lavender haired woman and the man in black. "Great, more freaks. I may have to deal with these guys as well..."

She backed up slowly, and then turned her attention to the corner of her eye at the barn. "Did they hear anything?"

As Ed passed Fong, he mere said. "You do not want to be here on this night, Miss Meiling." he intoned flatly. As he reached the large crossbeam that kept the door to the barn secured, Ed reached out with one huge hand, and gripped the beam right in the middle. Unbeleivably to any mortal, his fingers crushed right through the sturdy ironwood, and snapped it in two, before tossing the mangled lumber aside, and throwing the double doors wide open. There was no need for subtlety now.

"Greetings from the depths of Hell, Maggots." his multilayered voice intoned as his eyes lit the darkening shadows with a crimson fury.
avatar
Edgar Holden
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 217
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Narumeia on Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:07 pm

Naru took a few steps inside, outside the barn, thunder clashed and the rain began to torrential down pour. She looked about the room, and saw about 8 individuals. One of which she knew quite fondly, but wrapped like a mummy, she could only tell it was him thanks to his sickening smell. "Well.... it did invite me, did it not?" she says, turning to Ed, with a look of indifference.
avatar
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 128
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Fong Meiling on Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:14 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:
Narumeia wrote:The sky began to darken. Causing Naru to smile. "Seems as though the storm came earlier than expected as well..." she says opening her right palm, noting the droplets of rain beginning to fall, while thunder began clashing overhead. She turned to Ed. "I guess the stalls will have to wait till later." she then turned to the red haired woman towards the bottom of the slope ahead of them. She could see she was fighting defensively against the woman Ed just removed from this world, and she turned to Ed. "I guess it's time then, huh?" she says, flicking the Tsuba, then drew the long Nodachi blade from her left hip with her right hand, the full length of the blade drawn out. She begins to slowly walk towards the barn ahead of them, past the woman at the bottom of the slope below.

"Yes, it is time... Time to turn this house of horror shows, into a mass grave..." he intoned, and strided on towards the barn door.

Fong Meiling wrote:Fong blinked, breathing heavily. "H-how..." she started. "Where the hell did they come from? They weren't here a minute ago!" she thought, and turned her attention to the barn. She raises her weapon at them, the approaching lavender haired woman and the man in black. "Great, more freaks. I may have to deal with these guys as well..."

She backed up slowly, and then turned her attention to the corner of her eye at the barn. "Did they hear anything?"

As Ed passed Fong, he mere said. "You do not want to be here on this night, Miss Meiling." he intoned flatly. As he reached the large crossbeam that kept the door to the barn secured, Ed reached out with one huge hand, and gripped the beam right in the middle. Unbeleivably to any mortal, his fingers crushed right through the sturdy ironwood, and snapped it in two, before tossing the mangled lumber aside, and throwing the double doors wide open. There was no need for subtlety now.

"Greetings from the depths of Hell, Maggots." his multilayered voice intoned as his eyes lit the darkening shadows with a crimson fury.

Fong's jaw hung open. "How did he know my name? Am I missing something here?" she thought, as they walked past her and entered the barn. She gulped, back stepping as the rain quickly began to pour. She slid her back against the broad side of the barn, breathing heavily, ejecting her used mag, slipping it into her pocket before sliding in a fresh one, pulling back the slide. "Who the hell...are these guys?" she whispered, listening in.
avatar
Fong Meiling
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Edgar Holden on Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:25 pm

Most of the group was shocked at the appearance of the overly huge man, and comparatively small woman with a large Beijio sword in her hand. However, the three from earlier managed to shake off their shock faster than their companions, each trying to pull their weapons from their holsters. The blinding rage on Des's face spoke volumes, but even as he raised his double barrel sawnoff to try and blow the big bastards head off, Edgar telekinetically slammed the double doors closed behind him, while simultaneously, he set a psionic barrier around the entire barn. Nothing would be getting in or out of this place, not even the sound of death.

In the next moment, Des roared "LIGHT THESE FUCKERS UP!!" before pulling the trigger on his shotgun.

Ed merely grinned savagely as the pellets slowed down in mid flight, stopping a meter from himself and Narumeia, hovering like little trinkets in the fading twilight. The bullets from the guns of the others fared no better, each one stopping to a creepy float a meter from their terget, spinning slowly in a gravity defying display.

Ed waved a single finger before them in a "Nu-Uh" motion of a scolding parent.

"I'm afraid the time of negotiation is over, Red Star fools... you see, your deeds in this barn, coupled with the events at the bar, and my partner here's hunger has decreed your lives to be forfeit." Ed smiled, as he dropped Narumeia's glamour, revealing her horns and ears.
avatar
Edgar Holden
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 217
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Narumeia on Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:44 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:Most of the group was shocked at the appearance of the overly huge man, and comparatively small woman with a large Beijio sword in her hand. However, the three from earlier managed to shake off their shock faster than their companions, each trying to pull their weapons from their holsters. The blinding rage on Des's face spoke volumes, but even as he raised his double barrel sawnoff to try and blow the big bastards head off, Edgar telekinetically slammed the double doors closed behind him, while simultaneously, he set a psionic barrier around the entire barn. Nothing would be getting in or out of this place, not even the sound of death.

In the next moment, Des roared "LIGHT THESE FUCKERS UP!!" before pulling the trigger on his shotgun.

Ed merely grinned savagely as the pellets slowed down in mid flight, stopping a meter from himself and Narumeia, hovering like little trinkets in the fading twilight. The bullets from the guns of the others fared no better, each one stopping to a creepy float a meter from their terget, spinning slowly in a gravity defying display.

Ed waved a single finger before them in a "Nu-Uh" motion of a scolding parent.

"I'm afraid the time of negotiation is over, Red Star fools... you see, your deeds in this barn, coupled with the events at the bar, and my partner here's hunger has decreed your lives to be forfeit." Ed smiled, as he dropped narumeia's glamour, revealing her horns and ears.

With her appearance returned to normal, Naru did smile a little. "Ah there are my horns. I've missed you!" she says with a grin, before turning to the others, her grin vanishing in an instant, her face expressionless with exception of her lidded eyes. "Which of you would like to taste my blade first? She says, her blade embued with lavender fire, the shapes of butterflies seeming to be floating amid the flames running up the long blade:



She pointed the blade out, lighting up the dark barn with it's purplish hue, pointing at them. "Will it be the fat one?" pointing the blade at a overweight man in a vest and a trucker cap on his head; she then turned to another. "It with the flat chest...I see why it's mate found me attractive. It has my condolences." she says pointing the blade at a woman with short reddish hair as well, in a cropped jacket and jeans, she then turned to another. "...not it..." she says to Desmond. "It will be the last one... the one who will receive it's punishment last." she says to the wrapped up red head. She took a few deliberate steps forward, to see who'd attack first...
avatar
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 128
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Edgar Holden on Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:55 pm

The woman was indignant, looking between the demon woman, and Des. Sarah screamed at him, and Des merely said "NOT NOW, MOLE!"

However, the first one to make his presence felt, was the rather overweight trucker, Troy, who ran the cargo shipments most of the time. He tossed his gun aside, and took out a very large wrench, and a combat knife from his waist. "I'm gonna kill you slow... Gonna flay the skin right off that pretty face, and decorate my truck with your HORNS!" he yelled out, spittle flying from his lips, as he lunched forward and took a wild swing with the wrench at Narumeia's head, before going for a more carefully aimed stab at her midsection with the knife in his offhand.

Ed watched, as Narumeia danced as gracefully as her butterfly summons. He knew she wasn't going to kill the fat man quick or painlessly. If anything he would guess she was going to relieve him of his flabby limbs, then cauterise the wounds so he wouldn't die, and just leave him there like a flopping fish, helpless, and ready to do whatever she wanted... Same with the rest of them. You can't make them suffer if their dead afterall.
avatar
Edgar Holden
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 217
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Narumeia on Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:34 pm

Naru sighed, backing up to avoid the heavy swing of the wrench and simply cutting up with a single hand swing as he came in for the stab. The blade made a swishing sound as it cut through the air, dragging its lavender flame with it, and severed his hand from his wrist, his knife still grasped in the hand as it fell.

Blood spraying from the veins in his wrist, he still was stepping forward with his stabbing momentum. She side stepped to his right, raising her blade high with one hand yet, and then came down, the long length of the blade slicing deep into the back of his calves, forcing him to his knees. "Hrmm...boring." she sighed, switching the long sword in a single hand reverse grip, and stabbed it through the mans back. The blade protuded from the trucker's chest, through his heart. He seemed wide eyed and agape as the flames of her blade engulfed him, and he screamed like a rabbit. His body shriveled and shrank, burning but not as his skin tightened like a mummy and his eyes melted out of his sockets, his body and soul digesting in plain view through her energy dispersed through out her sword. When she finally withdrew her blade from his hollow husk, he fell forward, a brownish husk like a molting cicada. She switched from a reverse grip to a two hand grip, the Beijionese Long Blade clinking. It was only a normal sword, like any found in Beijio or even out in these parts, though more expensive due to import costs.

Naru's body began to lightly pulse with violet energy, having devoured their Cargo Trucker. "Next." were her only words after killing him, eyes narrowing at the crowd as she thought her next move.
avatar
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 128
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Edgar Holden on Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:13 am

Simon and the female gang member, Tori were about to take their chances once they got over their shock of seeing troy literally get impaled, and rot right in front of them.

However, Ed noticed a small red flash, and quickly put up another bullet shield around Narumeia, before his vision went dark. The loud bang got everyone's attention, as Ed's head practically exploded. The gang members turned to see Phill taking cover from behind the crate, with his large hand cannons barrel smoking.



Phil grinned sinisterly, as Ed's body slowly slid down the wall he was leaning on, and turned his aim to Narumeia. "You would do well as a CV my dear. Your big friend though, he was a bit too much of a hastle. Don't move now, or you will decorate the walls with your blood and guts."

Edgar's head began to regenerate, as he psionically watched the scene, first, bone began to regrow, then organs...
avatar
Edgar Holden
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 217
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Narumeia on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:33 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Simon and the female gang member, Tori were about to take their chances once they got over their shock of seeing troy literally get imaled, and rot right infront of them.

However, Ed noticed a small red flash, and quickly put up another bullet shield around Narumeia, before his vision went dark. The loud bang got everyone's attention, as Ed's head practically exploded. The gang members turned to see Phill taking cover from behind the crate, with his large hand cannons barrel smoking.



Phil grinned sinisterly, as Ed's body slowly slid down the wall he was leaning on, and turned his aim to Narumeia. "You would do well as a CV my dear. Your big friend though, he was a bit too much of a hastle. Don't move now, or you will decorate the walls with your blood and guts."

Edgar's head began to regenerate, as he psionically watched the scene, first, bone began to regrow, then organs...

Naru turned her attention to Ed, noting his body slumping with wide, shocked eyes. She felt time slow down slightly, as she turned her head towards the one known as Phil.

(more or less for that intro Samurai flute) XD

Despite hidden behind the crates, her sapphire eyes seemed to burn through the crates. Her eyes narrow, glinting with killer's intent. "It thinks it can hide behind it's friends, from behind a box, that it it can order me around with fear? Hiding...From behind something, so...flimsy..."



She removed her sheath from her hip, holding it in her left hand, and slid the long blade inside. She then lowered her body, ignoring the others momentarily as she held the grip, lowering her body with a fierce look upon her face, her sheath glowing brightly.



"Such...cowardice!" She exclaimed, eyes glowing with lavender flame and she rushed forward at near blinding speed.



She seemed to flash step between Simon and Tori, causing them spin, lose their balance as she darted left to right, grasping her sheathed blade in iaido fashion. She continued towards the crate, getting lower, then when she was well within range quick drew the long blade from it's sheath. "Hiiiii!!" she grunted, purple light imbuing the long blade as it swung out with godlike speed with a full arc with no resistance. The crate, it's contents, slid towards the left on it's new slope. Several butterflies spread out from the blade, circling the room with demonic energy that burnt into enemies like acid, and unsure if she got Phil with her iaido strike, continued forward, swinging the heavy sheath of her Nodachi in a reverse grip, swinging the improvised weapon at Phils gun arm, while she bent her right arm, the long blade against her back at an angle; charging up to strike down at Phil!

avatar
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 128
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Edgar Holden on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:54 am

Phil's voice sounded distorted and distant as he spoke from the shadows. "it would seem I underestimated you my dear. Well, I was wrong, and you just made a terrible mistake." The figure Narumeia turned out to be another CV, a living doll who fired Phil's weapon.

From the rafters on the 3rd floor, a shimmer descended down, dutting the air apart with a bright blue blade.



The blade sliced at Narumeia, and the shimmer faded, revealing Phil, wearing what looked like a cybernetic exoframe.



Quickly the lithe cybernetic thing made quick, skilful slashes and thrusts at Narumeia, intending to disarm the demoness. "Thank our allies for genuine Hellforge alloys, not even your partner could withstand..."

Ed, still reforming, heard the words that chilled his blood. "What?! These punks are with Her!? That means... Oh crap! She may already know I'm here!!" As Ed thought this, his arms twitched.
avatar
Edgar Holden
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 217
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Fong Meiling on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:15 am

Fong pressed her ear against the barns exterior wall after hearing the doors slam. She strained, and frowned, furrowing her brows. "Nothing... there's nothing." she thought, finally pulling away from the wall. She looked the place over, and figured she should contact her superiors regarding the current situation, though... those two who just arrived would have to be silenced after spotting her face. If Scardia found Izhevesk was snooping around their country side without permission, it could spell disaster. "Scardian's can heal up better in watery or snowy environments. Izhevesk, no matter the weaponry, wouldn't be able last an endurance battle with Scardian Legion...Not to mention, the B.P.S.A. will find out I'm still alive. I don't think they'd be happy knowing I've switched my allegiances to the peoples of the Northern Ice Caps." she thought. She ejected her mag, removing the next round from the clip and replaced it with a Silver Bullet. She didn't feel right about that tall guy and felt as though he may be a demon, so she'd use the standard round in the chamber to kill the girl first, then shoot the silver round into the man after.
avatar
Fong Meiling
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Narumeia on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:41 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Phil's voice sounded distorted and distant as he spoke from the shadows. "it would seem I underestimated you my dear. Well, I was wrong, and you just made a terrible mistake." The figure Narumeia turned out to be another CV, a living doll who fired Phil's weapon.

From the rafters on the 3rd floor, a shimmer descended down, dutting the air apart with a bright blue blade.



The blade sliced at Narumeia, and the shimmer faded, revealing Phil, wearing what looked like a cybernetic exoframe.



Quickly the lithe cybernetic thing made quick, skilful slashes and thrusts at Narumeia, intending to disarm the demoness. "Thank our allies for genuine Hellforge alloys, not even your partner could withstand..."

Ed, still reforming, heard the words that chilled his blood. "What?! These punks are with Her!? That means... Oh crap! She may already know I'm here!!" As Ed thought this, his arms twitched.

Her blade clashed with her adversary's shorter blade, sending up sparks. She backed up, dodging and evading the slashes and thrusts while blocking with her scabbard. She then ducked under a slicing motion and rolled to the side, slamming the end of her scabbard into Simon's face behind her, then took the scabbard and manipulated behind his neck, thrusting him towards the ninja as he went in for a thrust. Simon was impaled by Phil's katana, but in doing so left himself open briefly for Naru to swing a horizontal arch with her blade trailing purple flame, decapitating Simon while the flames consumed him, (thus transferring his energy to her), and at the same time dug into Phil's neck due to the length of her blade!
avatar
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 128
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Edgar Holden on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:49 am

Ed's head har partly reformed, muscle, sinew, and eyes were reforming now.

Meanwhile Phil barely dodged the swing by bending his neck backwards, like a game of limbo, while narumeia's nodachi grazed his chin armor, sending a small mantle of sparks flying. Regaining his position, Phil vivisected Simon's dilapitated corpse with a few deft flicks of his wrist, sending the HF blade into a series of short deadly arcs.

In the next move, he used the bloody mist of simon's corpse as a smoke screen he burst through, shoulder raming Narumeia with a tetsuzanko technique, sending her back first into the crates in the truck bay behind her.

"You are very skilled little demoness. it's a shame Edgar found you first. I think his mother would have appreciated your capabilities as much as she appreciates your sister Danua's powers" he said ominously.

Des and the others didn't know what to make of these words, but the implications were starting to make them afraid, very afraid.
avatar
Edgar Holden
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 217
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Narumeia on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:24 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed's head har partly reformed, muscle, sinew, and eyes were reforming now.

Meanwhile Phil barely dodged the swing by bending his neck backwards, like a game of limbo, while narumeia's nodachi grazed his chin armor, sending a small mantle of sparks flying. Regaining his position, Phil vivisected Simon's dilapitated corpse with a few deft flicks of his wrist, sending the HF blade into a series of short deadly arcs.

In the next move, he used the bloody mist of simon's corpse as a smoke screen he burst through, shoulder raming Narumeia with a tetsuzanko technique, sending her back first into the crates in the truck bay behind her.

"You are very skilled little demoness. it's a shame Edgar found you first. I think his mother would have appreciated your capabilities as much as she appreciates your sister Danua's powers" he said ominously.

Naru also leaned back, in time to avoid one of the arcs while using her scabbard to block against the other ones. She was taken aback by his shoulder ram however, leaning her head back to avoid his fist, a high pitched gasp coming from her as she was sent back first into the crates. She let go of her scabbard, but managed to keep a strong hold of her blade. She grits her teeth, feeling the crates dislodge, crashing down from their orderly pile and she fell onto her back. She backs up slightly, sword still in hand as she looked up at Phil, teeth clenched into a hiss. "What?!" She exhaled, out of instinct, though quickly remembering her Master's teachings calmed down. He stressed not to lose ones self in battle, or one could lose their head.
avatar
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 128
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum