Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disused Barnhouse

+5
Nessvyn
Narumeia
Edgar Holden
Fong Meiling
Random Mobs
9 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Disused Barnhouse - Page 5 Empty Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Narumeia Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:33 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Narumeia wrote:She turned and nodded. "Yes. We must bring the attention of the barnhouse first, perhaps have my blade repaired and take a replacement one for the time being. I can't guarantee if he will survive the night. And...when the procedure is finished, you may need to carry me back here. We still have unfinished business in the village after all." she then blinked, noting his demeanour. "What could stir them so? Is there another force at work here?"

Ed tried to consider various alternatives. "My mother knows I'm here. She knows I am on Galivan. So, if this were merely to get a one to one confrontation with me, she would simply appear before us.  I'm not yet strong enough to challenge her directly in a one on one face off and she knows it. That means she is using her forces to try to lure me to her for some reason." Ed's mind tried to come up with a solution. "But every scenario I can think of doesn't register with her usual methods, nor what I know of her. So, either she has changed tactics for no logical reason, or something else has happened that has her attention diverted... I really wish I didn't have to wait on getting information from Tenik and Bard now... This would be the perfect time to strike the Asrond spire, get Danua out, and blow it the fuck up... But if I do that now, I risk setting off a chain reaction that could destroy this planet and everything on it."

Edgar sighed as he forced himself to power down. His shoulders seemed to sag down, and he smiled ruefully. "Come along then, we'd better get this situation fixed and let the town militia know whats happening" he said as he lifted the heavy wooden beam from the barn doors, before slowly pushing them open.

She rested a hand upon Edgar's shoulder, looking up at him with a faint smile. "We will figure this out. I'm with you every step of the way." She says this with a unique, soft tone and with warmth in her voice. She then followed him out of the barn.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:23 am

From here: https://galiavan2657.forumotion.com/t677-grayswift-home#8550

Nessvyn wrote:"Undesirable? You're quite attractive if I may say so!" she said in a cheery manner. She turned to Naru and listened to her plea and nodded. "Ah... I see. Well, I'm sure the authorities can overlook some of the goods vanishing. It not likely that Dez was THAT retarded to leave a list of where they stole their goods from, so the stuff we take isn't necessarily going to be traced back to anyone individual anyway." she says with a sigh. "Well anyway, lead the way you two." She finished with a smile.

Edgar, Nessvyn and Narumeia approached the now abandoned barn, and Edgar lifted the heavy ironwood crossbar that was used to lock the doors with one hand, as he did the night prior.

Once the large doors opened, Nessvyn would see the crates, several dozen large cargo freight containers, a few parked supply trucks, and the massive concrete slab uncovered to reveal the hidden basement stairs.

"This was Dezmond's operation in your village. Well hidden, well organized, and dangerous. But the worst secrets are below, I sense..." Edgar said with a solemn voice. "Still, the supplies you seek are among the crates and containers here."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:36 am

It felt slightly odd to return here, but she was sure they were going to return at some point. "Yes, this place has a dark aura to it. It seems that Dez and the others were slightly more organized than many were lead to believe. This place is made like a bunker..." she says as she looked about the room. All the while, Fong's broken down body was travelling through her system, she couldn't help but reflect upon the woman's demise after viewing the results of their battle such as the broken concrete from the anti-material rifle.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:43 am

Ness was in awe, rummaging through the crates like a little girl during the White Light Festival! "By Scar'd, this...this is incredible! You were not kidding when you said you had the goods!" She says with a grin, turning to Ed. "What a stroke of luck! Corveyus apparently smiles upon you both for such a fortune!" she says before turning to Naru and then the entrance she was looking out for yesterday. "!!!" she gasped, walking up to it. "By the Gods... this is Old man Winter's bunker!" she exclaimed, looking back at them. "No wonder I couldn't find it... it was under Dez's nose..." she then looked back down the steps, and felt... a cold chill run up her spine. It was a scent, like that of an animal pen which greeted her past the first step down...

"Uh.... I...don't really want to go down there. I...don't feel good about it." she gulped.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:14 am

Narumeia wrote:It felt slightly odd to return here, but she was sure they were going to return at some point. "Yes, this place has a dark aura to it. It seems that Dez and the others were slightly more organized than many were lead to believe. This place is made like a bunker..." she says as she looked about the room. All the while, Fong's broken down body was travelling through her system, she couldn't help but reflect upon the woman's demise after viewing the results of their battle such as the broken concrete from the anti-material rifle.

Nessvyn wrote:Ness was in awe, rummaging through the crates like a little girl during the White Light Festival! "By Scar'd, this...this is incredible! You were not kidding when you said you had the goods!" She says with a grin, turning to Ed. "What a stroke of luck! Corveyus apparently smiles upon you both for such a fortune!" she says before turning to Naru and then the entrance she was looking out for yesterday. "!!!" she gasped, walking up to it. "By the Gods... this is Old man Winter's bunker!" she exclaimed, looking back at them. "No wonder I couldn't find it... it was under Dez's nose..." she then looked back down the steps, and felt... a cold chill run up her spine. It was a scent, like that of an animal pen which greeted her past the first step down...

"Uh.... I...don't really want to go down there. I...don't feel good about it." she gulped.

"No... you really don't" Ed commented sadly. "But, the authorities are going to have to. And nobody with any sort of sane, rational mind will like what they find down there. However, there are some we can still save..." Edgar said.

He started taking the stairs down into the concrete bunker beneath the barn, and as he walked past, he repowered the lights. "I'll warn you both, what you will see down here, may shock you." Ed warned, before opening the massive metal blast doors.

And the site that greeted them, were rows upon rows of cells lining walls and aisles, while tables, gurneys, and frightfully looking torture mechanisms and restrains lined the aisles and exposed chambers. The frown on Ed's face deepened, as not only the suffering of the living was obvious, but Ed's powers detected the suffering of the long dead. Including Dez's first victim... Mr.Winters himself.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:23 am

Naru didn't descend. She seen everything in the dark earlier, she didn't need to see it twice. Frowning, she looks through the gear, and clothes, finding a pair of combat boots meant for a female. They looked about her size, as well as Cat's, so she pocketed them, as well as some armor for the woman.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:41 am

Ness frowned, looking at the people who looked very much like outsiders who had 'left' the village over the coming months, if not year. She turned away, feeling her eyes well up. "Those... fucking monsters..." she gasped, wiping her eyes. "I... need to alert the village guard.... grab what we need first though and bring them to my place." she says before looking at Ed. It'll be a bit, but... I'll meet you both at the Inn when I'm done with the guards. I'll take your friends measurements and ascertain the repair requirements for her suit." she says, as she began to head back up, too disturbed to probe the underbelly further. They said the old man made three levels... she originally was going to propose this place as a sanctuary for the villagers in case the dragon returned. But now... she was unsure if they could remedy this hell into a beacon of hope.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:50 am

Nessvyn wrote:Ness frowned, looking at the people who looked very much like outsiders who had 'left' the village over the coming months, if not year. She turned away, feeling her eyes well up. "Those... fucking monsters..." she gasped, wiping her eyes. "I... need to alert the village guard.... grab what we need first though and bring them to my place." she says before looking at Ed. It'll be a bit, but... I'll meet you both at the Inn when I'm done with the guards. I'll take your friends measurements and ascertain the repair requirements for her suit." she says, as she began to head back up, too disturbed to probe the underbelly further. They said the old man made three levels... she originally was going to propose this place as a sanctuary for the villagers in case the dragon returned. But now... she was unsure if they could remedy this hell into a beacon of hope.

Edgar nodded solemnly. He knew exactly how she felt, and more... if only because his psionics told him exactly what the other two levels of this accursed vault contained. "Damn Conversion devices." he rumbled, while mentally grabbing some of the supplies, and teleporting them behind Nessvyn's home.

He headed back up, and looked at Narumeia. "Thanks for that Naru, at least Cat won't be trapped in that room, but the authorities will be alerted to this place, if only to save as many as they can from the cells below. I get the feeling many will be taken to Cretu for processing and therapy."

He looked down. "The ones on the lower floors... they won't be able to save." added Ed with sadness in his voice as he finally activated the psionic killswitch on the victims implanted chips, killing the mindless victims instantly.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Tessa Deathcaller Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:57 am

A shimmer on the wall formed, barely noticeable. A pair of azure eyes glance over the lit up room, the remote viewing of the specified location revealed that three new anomalies have accessed the area they were looking into. The technology and dark forces at hand here drew them to this operation several months ago. However... on their weekly check up, the viewer watches as these three strangers stumble about the location. She bites her lower lip, grunting at the thought that the location had been discovered before they could properly send out an extraction team. That Conversion technology and weapons they had in storage would have been interesting to look at in their hands, but now it was all lost. The viewer sensed something dangerous about the tall one, and quickly began to dissipate the one way 'mirror'.
Tessa Deathcaller
Tessa Deathcaller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:00 am

Naru didn't need to be asked twice, and started to collect the items they were asked to collect. She paused however, feeling an odd sensation like they were being...watched. She turned to Ed and decided to see if she could project her thoughts towards him. Ed?...Can you feel that?
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:08 am

Ness sighed. "I'll see you all in a while... At least I've uncovered the mystery of the missing bunker now..." she says with a fake smile, looking worried yet. "Well... meet with you all soon." she says before heading to the Longhouse.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:26 am

Ed nodded at Nessvyn as she departed, then at Naru's message. He sensed it alright. He played with the fading energy signal in his mind slightly, before he plastered a sick, twisted and sinister grin. "Rivals.... They have rivals..." Ed said aloud in a low droning voice.

"Well then, looks like Dez's superiors arn't the only ones interested in Hell tech." Ed surmised aloud. for a moment, but knew whomever the woman was that was trying to spy on the group with an 8 foot giant telepath was not returning this day.

"Doesn't matter I suppose. We have what we came for." he said, and turned to exit the barn.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:43 am

[From Here]

Dez's group did have its fair share of rivals. Now, fulfilling the needs of one such group that he'd rather not have met if he had the foresight working in his favor at the time, Jace enters the area of the disused barn. These powers of mine have a mind of their own. Perhaps fate intervened, and has set me forth working for these secretive assholes... He thought, as he looked around.

He couldn't see any signs of Dez nor his crew if they in fact had been murdered here. He also didn't see the agent that the company was sending to meet with him. He sighed, and began to probe the facility himself in the meantime, till they at least showed up.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:13 pm

Not too long into his probing of the facilities innards, he found himself with a cold tubular shaft pressed up against the back of his neck. "Don't move." Rachael coldly ordered, having turned the corner and seeing the intruder wandering the halls. She reached for his visible handgun which was holstered on his upper right thigh, stripping him of the weapon before she continued: "Curiosity killed the cat, you have about three seconds to explain yourself before you know how that feels."
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:06 am

Jace froze, but the voice was familiar. He held his arms up, and allowed her to take his Octavia from him, though he had a straight razor in his pocket and a Quicksilver Combat in his inner jacket armpit holster. He then smiled, recognizing the voice. "Oh come now, is this anyway to treat me? I though you enjoyed our night together in Izhevesk; I mean, you couldn't even tell it was the polar ice cap with how humid we made that inn room." he teased the female agent, having slept with her the last time they were working together- the one he had frequently worked with when it came to working with that mysterious company. "Don't tell me you forget, my little Starfish~" he added with a slight chuckle.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:49 am

Rachael blinked, as the young man's familiar voice resonated with the memory of wine and a passionate sleepover in the Far North after a mission to retrieve a yeti for the company had proven successful. "Jace?" She blinked, again, before smiling. She lowered her weapon, then quickly pulled him close, turning him around and forced herself upon him!

Her plush lips and breasts crashed against him, her thick thighs trapping him! She blushed a deep pink that was mostly hidden by her strawberry blond hair that always obscured her eyes.
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:00 am

Rachael Ferguson wrote:Rachael blinked, as the young man's familiar voice resonated with the memory of wine and a passionate sleepover in the Far North after a mission to retrieve a yeti for the company had proven successful. "Jace?" She blinked, again, before smiling. She lowered her weapon, then quickly pulled him close, turning him around and forced herself upon him!

Her plush lips and breasts crashed against him, her thick thighs trapping him! She blushed a deep pink that was mostly hidden by her strawberry blond hair that always obscured her eyes.

Jace was hit with the scent of artificial strawberries, as the woman forced herself upon him. He smirked as he felt those plush lips upon him, her large breasts flat against his chest where he could feel her heart beat rapidly beyond their plush surfaces. He couldn't help but reach down with his right hand to caress and then grip her left ass cheek. She had a very curvaceous figure, that Starfish from the 'Trading Company', whatever their real name was.

He slipped his tongue against hers, having already feeling hers enter his mouth! He squeezed her tight, firmly grasping her tight ass before having to force his lips away from hers. He smiled yet. "I see you're still quite the kisser my lady. Still can't see your eyes," he says, lifting her bangs with his free hand while his other still cupped her bum. "how ever do you get around?" He asked, playfully kissing her nose while his left hand ran across her right, rosy cheek.

Last edited by Jace Farsythe on Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:52 am

Jace Farsythe wrote:

Jace was hit with the scent of artificial strawberries, as the woman forced herself upon him. He smirked as he felt those plush lips upon him, her large breasts flat against his chest where he could feel her heart beat rapidly beyond their plush surfaces. He couldn't help but reach down with his right hand to caress and then grip her left ass cheek. She had a very curvaceous figure, that Starfish from the 'Trading Company', whatever their real name was.

He slipped his tongue against hers, having already feeling hers enter his mouth! He squeezed her tight, firmly grasping her tight ass before having to force his lips away from hers. He smiled yet. "I see you're still quite the kisser my lady. Still can't see your eyes," he says, lifting her bangs with his free hand while his other still cupped her bum. "how ever do you get around?" He asked, playfully kissing her nose while his left hand ran across her right, rosy cheek.

Rachael squirmed with delight as she felt his hand cupping her ass. "Hehehe, I see you STILL can't, like, keep your hands off me~" she spoke back, smirking up at him as he parted her bangs, flashing her large blue eyes for but a brief moment before they vanished behind the strawberry blond curtain once more. She giggled playfully, and wiggled her ass. "Oh, I have my ways around. So you're my back up for this mission, eh? H.Q. told me that the rest of the field agents are too busy to help. They had to drag me out of bed. In fact, I'm still, like sleepy." she explained with a giggle.

She removed her body from his, and smiled. "Perhaps if we get done quickly, we can continue from where we left off in the North~" she purred, cocking her head to the left slightly with a mischievous tone. She turned slowly away from him, tossing his revolver back to him over her shoulder. "Sorry for holding you up Jace, I haven't seen you in so long that I figured you for one of these illiterate farmers. I swear, they can be like a nosy bunch. I almost shot you." she sighed, as she waved him to follow her.

Last edited by Rachael Ferguson on Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:11 am

He frowned upon her disdain for the people of the village. Considering they were nice and good people, he found that Rachael's ignorance for them was a bit unwarranted. "Well with a body like that, what can I say? My hands have a mind of their own. Perhaps they could get reacquainted with the rest of you once we've finished up here." He teased, catching his weapon before following her. He slipped it back into its holster, following her deeper into the hidden facility that was here before Dez's group showed up.

"So, what happened to Dez? And what is it you need help with R-" he paused, remembering not to use her real name while on the job. "Starfish." he corrected himself.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:32 am

She kept a small smile on her face, her large bosom bouncing as she lead the young man along to the basement. "I don't really know, according to HQ a demon sucked his soul with her starfish, if you catch my drift. Not many demoness' do that sort of thing, so we assume she was with someone else. We only got what we know from a single security feed that is as ancient as the village we're in; probably got installed back in the 2280's." she explained, before turning to Jace and then pointed down into the depths of the basement.

A foul stench rose up from the basement, and she immediately affixed her oxygen tank to her face. "We're here for whats down there. Now, be weary, there are some victims brought here by Dez's group. Most of which are still alive unfortunately. But we're not here to like, kill them." she tries to explain before thinking it was best just to show him. "We have to move quick. We have reports of like three other organizations interested in this place, aside from us, there is the real group behind Dez's little gang he was a part of, the Ministry of Intelligence and Espionage of the Far North, and we think... Black Anubis, one of our competitors. Many of our competitors plus a government agency." she says before taking a few steps down into the depths which stank of death.
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:41 am

Jace raised a brow. "Rather descriptive for an ancient security feed, and it doesn't explain why you think there was another with 'her' unless you have more info you're less inclined to share." he assumed, finding it odd. Upon entering the stairwell he froze, covering his nose as the stench of death, faeces, and decomposition wafted up to greet them. "Ugh... smells like the Undead down there." he complained, his boot falls echoing as he followed Rachael. "What are we looking for exactly?" he asked, covering his mouth and nose with his free hand.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:55 am

Jace Farsythe wrote:Jace raised a brow. "Rather descriptive for an ancient security feed, and it doesn't explain why you think there was another with 'her' unless you have more info you're less inclined to share." he assumed, finding it odd. Upon entering the stairwell he froze, covering his nose as the stench of death, faeces, and decomposition wafted up to greet them. "Ugh... smells like the Undead down there." he complained, his boot falls echoing as he followed Rachael. "What are we looking for exactly?" he asked, covering his mouth and nose with his free hand.  

"You're right. But I'd like to fuck you, not shoot you, kay? So don't drill me unless its with your dick." she explained, rather matter of factly as she lead him deeper into the corridor. "It's from the experiments Shadowlaw were conducting under Dez's nose. As far as we were able to gather, Dez delivered the test subjects, similar to us. Still, he was no stranger to violence and crime." she shrugged, before entering the room where it stank worse.

"We're collecting some of the data they had on their creations. Of the odd chips they were turning out." She explained, walking up to one of the dead human corpses she had been playing with prior to Jace's arrival. She turned the head and pointed her torch into the incision at the base of their skull, just behind the right ear. "They insert a chip here that apparently turns the victim into a controllable, robotic soldier ant. They like, keep attacking without any care of pain nor emotion. Creepy." she says, before pointing to computers behind her. "Data collection is complete, but there's more on it back there. I need your help mostly with loading these corpses and some of the lab equipment before the town authorities arrive for the victims who haven't been lobotomized yet." she added, pulling out a small chip from the open wound.

She showed the blood covered circuit board to Jace. "It apparently can expel a tremendous shock that can like, fry the brain? Yeah, these things are braindead already, but this makes the transformation like, more permanent." she explained, before bagging the evidence. "We can't for like, obvious reasons, let the local police look into any of this? Not like we're doing a solid for Shadowlaw..."

She sighed, and continued her work.
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:10 am

To protect his identity, he covered his mouth with a black bandanna that also helped with the smell a little. He chuckled at her equally emotionless banter. "Ah, well if thats all I mean to you-" he paused his words before noticing long strands of dark hair and lavender hair. He thought of the woman and tall man in the bar earlier. He didn't finish his sentence, pocketing the hairs before turning to Rachael who was showing off the brain-chips.

He nodded. It was best the police and town guard didn't get involved. The world did not need this kind of technology was out there. Panic would ensue and there would be obvious outrage.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:14 am

Jace Farsythe wrote:To protect his identity, he covered his mouth with a black bandanna that also helped with the smell a little. He chuckled at her equally emotionless banter. "Ah, well if thats all I mean to you-" he paused his words before noticing long strands of dark hair and lavender hair. He thought of the woman and tall man in the bar earlier. He didn't finish his sentence, pocketing the hairs before turning to Rachael who was showing off the brain-chips.

He nodded. It was best the police and town guard didn't get involved. The world did not need this kind of technology was out there. Panic would ensue and there would be obvious outrage.

"Hate to break it to ya hon, but when we're on the job? Yeah. You totally are." she says in a bit of a cold manner, as she continued her end of the job. She looked around, for anything else that would be helpful for the Company, before returning up the stairwell. "Once we're done here though, I'll treat you with a bit more respect. Anyway, I hear some dragon attacked the village headman's son and his beau. I heard it ate them or something like that, one of them is in critical. I'm sure they won't make it, its a damn dragon for Frey'd's sake! It's more than likely they'll die before the night is done." Rachael stated her mind, bored with her endless task of collecting things.
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:50 am

Rachael Ferguson wrote:
Jace Farsythe wrote:To protect his identity, he covered his mouth with a black bandanna that also helped with the smell a little. He chuckled at her equally emotionless banter. "Ah, well if thats all I mean to you-" he paused his words before noticing long strands of dark hair and lavender hair. He thought of the woman and tall man in the bar earlier. He didn't finish his sentence, pocketing the hairs before turning to Rachael who was showing off the brain-chips.

"Hate to break it to ya hon, but when we're on the job? Yeah. You totally are." she says in a bit of a cold manner, as she continued her end of the job. She looked around, for anything else that would be helpful for the Company, before returning up the stairwell. "Once we're done here though, I'll treat you with a bit more respect. Anyway, I hear some dragon attacked the village headman's son and his beau. I heard it ate them or something like that, one of them is in critical. I'm sure they won't make it, its a damn dragon for Frey'd's sake! It's more than likely they'll die before the night is done." Rachael stated her mind, bored with her endless task of collecting things.

Jace wasn't sure if he wanted some overtime with her; sexy or not, her attitude currently wasn't enhancing the probability. Perhaps I'm the one who is different here. I worked with her not too long ago, and got along well. Extremely well. The way she's treating these villagers like nothing however... its pissing me off. Was I different back then? Just another job? Shit... I don't know any more. He said nothing to her cold response, before she brought up the news of the headman's son.

He closed his eyes. "I hear he's in critical, but I wouldn't say he's going to be reaped by Emir yet." he replied. He then moved his way to her and held his arms out. "Are we done here? I feel like I came along for nothing other than to keep you company."
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum