Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disused Barnhouse

+5
Nessvyn
Narumeia
Edgar Holden
Fong Meiling
Random Mobs
9 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Disused Barnhouse - Page 6 Empty Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Rachael Ferguson Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:15 am

Rachael turned to him with a pout. "Is there something wrong with accompanying me?" she took a moment to ask, hands on her hips as she stood at the top of the stairs. "The Company is low on manpower. You are within a significant debt with us, and know our existence just enough so we don't consider you a major threat. You are my manpower, so like, chill out and just follow my lead. I was given a report that there may be monsters lurking about, monsters made by Shadowlaw to combat us should we show up. You got the call from Operations, from Master RAVEN didn't you? Follow your orders and you'll get paid..." she paused, giggling. "And... a few hours with me~" she flirts, slipping her hands around the outside swells of her bust, making them jiggle before sliding down her torso and around the curves of her hips. She then nodded to the next cell behind Jace.

"Check that room, remove the CV Chips from their heads if you see any of the zombies. If we are lucky, we may not have to blow up this place if we collect everything before the town finds this place. We don't have to worry about the feeble and weak ones here, most will chalk up our existence as a fever dream due to a cocktail of drugs and extreme torture- so like, be thorough, kay love?" She giggled before performing a final sweep of the upper barn area again.
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:00 am

Rachael Ferguson wrote:Rachael turned to him with a pout. "Is there something wrong with accompanying me?" she took a moment to ask, hands on her hips as she stood at the top of the stairs. "The Company is low on manpower. You are within a significant debt with us, and know our existence just enough so we don't consider you a major threat. You are my manpower, so like, chill out and just follow my lead. I was given a report that there may be monsters lurking about, monsters made by Shadowlaw to combat us should we show up. You got the call from Operations, from Master RAVEN didn't you? Follow your orders and you'll get paid..." she paused, giggling. "And... a few hours with me~" she flirts, slipping her hands around the outside swells of her bust, making them jiggle before sliding down her torso and around the curves of her hips. She then nodded to the next cell behind Jace.

"Check that room, remove the CV Chips from their heads if you see any of the zombies. If we are lucky, we may not have to blow up this place if we collect everything before the town finds this place. We don't have to worry about the feeble and weak ones here, most will chalk up our existence as a fever dream due to a cocktail of drugs and extreme torture- so like, be thorough, kay love?" She giggled before performing a final sweep of the upper barn area again.

He gasped, his eyes wide. "Wait, you're not serious are you? What about the others who live here?" he asked.

Disused Barnhouse - Page 6 7153fce639bf0aaf8ab03e748b259278c1d7c3e9_zps535f2d_by_minamajikina77-dbq2x07

His mind flashing to Asrond, as if he was standing atop that rubble now instead of the child version of himself. Blood running down his body, it was as if he was having another one of his visions rather than experiencing the memory again. Perhaps it was a vision. He winced, shaking his head. He couldn't let that happen- not here, not ever. Especially if he could prevent the mess from happening this time.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:08 am

Jace Farsythe wrote:
Rachael Ferguson wrote:Rachael turned to him with a pout. "Is there something wrong with accompanying me?" she took a moment to ask, hands on her hips as she stood at the top of the stairs. "The Company is low on manpower. You are within a significant debt with us, and know our existence just enough so we don't consider you a major threat. You are my manpower, so like, chill out and just follow my lead. I was given a report that there may be monsters lurking about, monsters made by Shadowlaw to combat us should we show up. You got the call from Operations, from Master RAVEN didn't you? Follow your orders and you'll get paid..." she paused, giggling. "And... a few hours with me~" she flirts, slipping her hands around the outside swells of her bust, making them jiggle before sliding down her torso and around the curves of her hips. She then nodded to the next cell behind Jace.

He gasped, his eyes wide. "Wait, you're not serious are you? What about the others who live here?" he asked.

Disused Barnhouse - Page 6 7153fce639bf0aaf8ab03e748b259278c1d7c3e9_zps535f2d_by_minamajikina77-dbq2x07

His mind flashing to Asrond, as if he was standing atop that rubble now instead of the child version of himself. Blood running down his body, it was as if he was having another one of his visions rather than experiencing the memory again. Perhaps it was a vision. He winced, shaking his head. He couldn't let that happen- not here, not ever. Especially if he could prevent the mess from happening this time.

She paused, before returning to the top of the stairwell, one single blue eye shined from her stylish blond hair. "Why do you care?" She asked with simple, unabashed coldness. She noticed the look upon his face and sighed. "If you like, care so much? Then make sure you swept the place clean, kay? I'm very good on clean ups like these, so like, chill, kay? RAVEN doesn't like to pull that stuff either, but if it happens its gonna happen because we didn't do our jobs. If I'm not worth your motivation, perhaps saving the village can instead, hmp~" she pouted, turning away coldly and continued with her duties topside.
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:23 am

Jace clenched his fists tightly at her cold reaction, but relaxed some as she turned away to resume whatever she was doing upstairs. He slowly turned to the door behind him, and furrowed his brows. "I haven't a choice..." He thought. He was a mercenary, a conman and a criminal, but... he didn't like wanton death. He felt nothing personally to these villagers, the bar man seemed to be rough with him, and the way they treated some of their own here was... unfavourable. But they didn't deserve to burn. By dragon's fire or by man's creations, no they deserved to live their lives and learn their mistakes.

He enters the doorway and begins to sweep the room. He saw another stretcher with a person laid out upon it. He sighed, his eyes closing briefly before the blue orbs locked in on the victim's head. He checked their vitals, and the skin was cold. "Dead." he breathed through his bandanna, the stench worse in this room. He followed the procedure Starfish showed him, but was... surprised by what he found.

"Huh...? The fuck...?" He gasped, pulling out not a chip like he was shown... but an odd crystal of sorts. Was Starfish... redirecting him? Leading him astray? Why? It didn't make sense. He pocketed the blood encrusted crystal in a black sack, and continued to sweep the CV's as Star had called them. Shit... this job isn't worth the number of zeros... he thought, grimacing as he continued with the dirty work.

Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:38 am

Rachael continued her job topside, dragging a briefcase of sorts into the expanse of the barn. Upon activating it, the case opened, and a large ring of sorts formed together, before the empty space between it began to glow a vibrant green. "Portal set, now..." she spoke out loud, dragging her findings into the portal, and what ever else the Trading Company could use.

She pulled a long coffin like object out onto the portal, and looked through the window to face the creature. A datalog of it from prior also showcased its capabilities on the screen which was splayed upon its surface as well:

Disused Barnhouse - Page 6 Eat_by_minamajikina77-dbv3tdv

She shivered. "Glad this thing's on ice. I'd rather not be its breakfast. I hate snakes..." She then pushed the coffin into the portal, watching it vanish for good. "Ehhh..." she shivered again, rubbing her elbows together, her exposed cleavage jiggling. She went back to work to keep her mind off it.
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:54 am

Jace continued to clean the inactive corpses of their CV crystals, not at all resembling the chip he was shown by Star. When he finished, he realized he never gave the room a real glance over, and decided to sweep his torch about the room, letting its electric ring of light fall upon the far stretches of the room. Odd machines and cages were set up. Pods of sorts lay empty, save for some sort of greenish gel. He decided to explore a little, looking for anything that could damn this village if he didn't find it. Its like I'm in a scavenger hunt, but with no fucking clue what I'm supposed to be taking. I could pass by a fucking rock and it could be damning for Kilwood at this point! He thought of this, and sighed. The rooms stench increased as he went through.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:57 am

Rachael Ferguson wrote:Rachael continued her job topside, dragging a briefcase of sorts into the expanse of the barn. Upon activating it, the case opened, and a large ring of sorts formed together, before the empty space between it began to glow a vibrant green. "Portal set, now..." she spoke out loud, dragging her findings into the portal, and what ever else the Trading Company could use.

She pulled a long coffin like object out onto the portal, and looked through the window to face the creature. A datalog of it from prior also showcased its capabilities on the screen which was splayed upon its surface as well:

She shivered. "Glad this thing's on ice. I'd rather not be its breakfast. I hate snakes..." She then pushed the coffin into the portal, watching it vanish for good. "Ehhh..." she shivered again, rubbing her elbows together, her exposed cleavage jiggling. She went back to work to keep her mind off it.

"Another thieving conglomerate of criminals... At least your lot isn't directly connected to the Hell invaders like the pricks who set this place up, but if you start pilfering Hell tech weapons, you will become a target for them. Leave the cargo here, and depart this place." Another apparition of Ed appeared before the Starfish.

Jace Farsythe wrote:Jace continued to clean the inactive corpses of their CV crystals, not at all resembling the chip he was shown by Star. When he finished, he realized he never gave the room a real glance over, and decided to sweep his torch about the room, letting its electric ring of light fall upon the far stretches of the room. Odd machines and cages were set up. Pods of sorts lay empty, save for some sort of greenish gel. He decided to explore a little, looking for anything that could damn this village if he didn't find it. Its like I'm in a scavenger hunt, but with no fucking clue what I'm supposed to be taking. I could pass by a fucking rock and it could be damning for Kilwood at this point! He thought of this, and sighed. The rooms stench increased as he went through.

"One has to wonder what the Trading Company and a bunch of mercenaries are doing pilfering Hell tech from a Shadowlaw warehouse. Then one remembers, Hell technology is not meant for mortal hands. Kid, you and your associates have no idea what you are getting into... Those crystals are about a thousand years ahead of any Galiavan tech you know of, and it should stay that way." the familiar voice of the large customer of the barn, heavily distorted, but recognizable, came to Jace's ears. Then a blue tinged apparition of the man appeared. "Hell technology is invasive. It has no place in the mortal realms, and if it stays here, it could provide them with another backdoor into this dimension. I already have a sample ready to show the authorities, the rest should be destroyed."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:17 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Rachael Ferguson wrote:Rachael continued her job topside, dragging a briefcase of sorts into the expanse of the barn. Upon activating it, the case opened, and a large ring of sorts formed together, before the empty space between it began to glow a vibrant green. "Portal set, now..." she spoke out loud, dragging her findings into the portal, and what ever else the Trading Company could use.

"Another thieving conglomerate of criminals... At least your lot isn't directly connected to the Hell invaders like the pricks who set this place up, but if you start pilfering Hell tech weapons, you will become a target for them. Leave the cargo here, and depart this place." Another apparition of Ed appeared before the Starfish.

Rachael stumbled back by the sudden bluish apparition, drawing her .40 pistol immediately and fired three shots into it!

Disused Barnhouse - Page 6 Manzettahxdsilent_zps9e1ff279_by_minamajikina77-dbmerpt

The silenced rounds simply went through the being, and then through the open portal. She heard some scuttling from the other side and blushed. She poked her head through the spectre, then the portal. "Sorry! I'll detail it in my report! Just stay away from the portal, kay?!" She screamed through to the poor staff on the other side, before pulling her head out of the portal and the man's torso.

She lowered her gun, tapping it against her thigh as she glanced up at the translucent being. "Huh, you some sorta hologram? Where's the emitter?" she asked, swishing her left hand across... his lower torso and hip area.

She looked up and down, but didn't see anything could radiate the goliath's image. He was kinda cute, but wasn't much into the beard.
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:39 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Jace Farsythe wrote:Jace continued to clean the inactive corpses of their CV crystals, not at all resembling the chip he was shown by Star. When he finished, he realized he never gave the room a real glance over, and decided to sweep his torch about the room, letting its electric ring of light fall upon the far stretches of the room. Odd machines and cages were set up. Pods of sorts lay empty, save for some sort of greenish gel. He decided to explore a little, looking for anything that could damn this village if he didn't find it. Its like I'm in a scavenger hunt, but with no fucking clue what I'm supposed to be taking. I could pass by a fucking rock and it could be damning for Kilwood at this point! He thought of this, and sighed. The rooms stench increased as he went through.

"One has to wonder what the Trading Company and a bunch of mercenaries are doing pilfering Hell tech from a Shadowlaw warehouse. Then one remembers, Hell technology is not meant for mortal hands. Kid, you and your associates have no idea what you are getting into... Those crystals are about a thousand years ahead of any Galiavan tech you know of, and it should stay that way." the familiar voice of the large customer of the barn, heavily distorted, but recognizable, came to Jace's ears. Then a blue tinged apparition of the man appeared. "Hell technology is invasive. It has no place in the mortal realms, and if it stays here, it could provide them with another backdoor into this dimension. I already have a sample ready to show the authorities, the rest should be destroyed."

Jace froze in place, and decided to remain idle. "I had... a feeling that you were not like the others. Aside from your size, you seem to stand out in various manners." He continued, remembering the tall man from the pub. Hell, he had his hair fibers in his pocket along with the lavender haired woman he was with. He kept his voice low so he wouldn't get Star's attention for the room's walls echoed, so he had to make sure he was extra quiet. "Yeah, that's my question too buddy... wait, you say Hell made this?" he blinked at this prospect. The technology behind this did seem off. Almost impossible. He saw the blue image of the man appear as he turned, eyes widened for a moment by the sudden surprise, but he kept his cool. "Yeah, I don't need much persuading when it comes to technology thats more destructive than its worth. I've personally seen that hell, and rather avoid it if I can." He began, before glancing over his shoulder to the entrance of the room. "But these villagers could be in danger if I don't help them. I understand its a threat, but it means the Company know this shit is dangerous enough to enforce blowing this place to smithereens if they fail." He says, with some guilt in his tone.

He had to wonder... was it worth the cash? Knowing that this shit was still out in the world, even if he picked the place clean? Would the people of this village, nay, the world at large be safe if this shit was still accessible?
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:59 am

Rachael Ferguson wrote:Rachael stumbled back by the sudden bluish apparition, drawing her .40 pistol immediately and fired three shots into it!

Disused Barnhouse - Page 6 Manzettahxdsilent_zps9e1ff279_by_minamajikina77-dbmerpt

The silenced rounds simply went through the being, and then through the open portal. She heard some scuttling from the other side and blushed. She poked her head through the spectre, then the portal. "Sorry! I'll detail it in my report! Just stay away from the portal, kay?!" She screamed through to the poor staff on the other side, before pulling her head out of the portal and the man's torso.

She lowered her gun, tapping it against her thigh as she glanced up at the translucent being. "Huh, you some sorta hologram? Where's the emitter?" she asked, swishing her left hand across... his lower torso and hip area.

She looked up and down, but didn't see anything could radiate the goliath's image. He was kinda cute, but wasn't much into the beard.

"I'm no hologram. I'm a psionic apparition. I am communicating to your mind." To demonstrate his point, he pointed a pair of fingers from his right hand at her, and her gun ejected it's magazine of it's own volition.

"Now that I have your attention, perhaps you can explain to me why you think this is a good idea? You have a brain, you know the difference between a good idea and a bad one. Why would you think interfering with Hell tech, bringing them down on your heads, is anything but a bad idea?" Edgar's face was stern and hard. He was not messing around with this. "And don't give me the bullshit excuse that you are just following orders or you are being paid. No amount of loyalty or money could buy the desire to have your entire universe invaded by Hellspawn. No amount of money is worth Hell unleashed.

Jace Farsythe wrote:Jace froze in place, and decided to remain idle. "I had... a feeling that you were not like the others. Aside from your size, you seem to stand out in various manners." He continued, remembering the tall man from the pub. Hell, he had his hair fibers in his pocket along with the lavender haired woman he was with. He kept his voice low so he wouldn't get Star's attention for the room's walls echoed, so he had to make sure he was extra quiet. "Yeah, that's my question too buddy... wait, you say Hell made this?" he blinked at this prospect. The technology behind this did seem off. Almost impossible. He saw the blue image of the man appear as he turned, eyes widened for a moment by the sudden surprise, but he kept his cool. "Yeah, I don't need much persuading when it comes to technology thats more destructive than its worth. I've personally seen that hell, and rather avoid it if I can." He began, before glancing over his shoulder to the entrance of the room. "But these villagers could be in danger if I don't help them. I understand its a threat, but it means the Company know this shit is dangerous enough to enforce blowing this place to smithereens if they fail." He says, with some guilt in his tone.

He had to wonder... was it worth the cash? Knowing that this shit was still out in the world, even if he picked the place clean? Would the people of this village, nay, the world at large be safe if this shit was still accessible?

"if you believe nothing else kid, believe this - messing with Hell is not worth any money or loyalty to stupid people. These CV Chips? These are far from the worst Hell's technologies can do. Some benefits exist, yes, but only when achieved in their natural time... Mortals are not ready for some things... The marriage of high technology and high end mysticism and sorcery that Hell employs require much dark and evil rituals, sacrifices, and the very life energies to work. People with money will start killing off anyone they can afford to make their new toys work, and by then, they are enthralled into hell's service without even knowing it. Power has it's price, and Hell charges more than most." Edgar explained. His eyes illuminated the cells, and the shells of both living and dead CVs, humans laid upon gurneys face down with the drilling devices poised above, or even stopped in mid motion while cutting their heads open. Screaming and babbling with insanity as the pain broke their minds. Many more people locked in cages, shivering with unbridalled fear, starving and stinking of their own filth as they had been forced into these cages days ago, and given only the barest minimum to ensure survival. men women, even teenagers, those who could physically still perform needed tasks.

"While scenes like this would curdle any mortal's stomach with disgust and hatred... this doesn't even scratch the surface of the depredations Hell can unleash... I should know, i've seen it firsthand."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:10 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Rachael Ferguson wrote:Rachael stumbled back by the sudden bluish apparition, drawing her .40 pistol immediately and fired three shots into it!

"I'm no hologram. I'm a psionic apparition. I am communicating to your mind." To demonstrate his point, he pointed a pair of fingers from his right hand at her, and her gun ejected it's magazine of it's own volition.

"Now that I have your attention, perhaps you can explain to me why you think this is a good idea? You have a brain, you know the difference between a good idea and a bad one. Why would you think interfering with Hell tech, bringing them down on your heads, is anything but a bad idea?" Edgar's face was stern and hard. He was not messing around with this. "And don't give me the bullshit excuse that you are just following orders or you are being paid. No amount of loyalty or money could buy the desire to have your entire universe invaded by Hellspawn. No amount of money is worth Hell unleashed.

Her head turned to her right hand, watching the magazine fall from its well, ignoring the fact it was pointed level and would need some force to pull the clip in the manner it had. "Huh..." she spoke, blinking at the phenomenon. She then returned her gaze to the apparition and began to speak when he cut her off. The two reasons were major reasons to be sure, she was going to label both as reasons for her to continue what she did. She had to think for a moment. "Hmm..." she hummed, rubbing her chin.

"Because... that... is... what... I... do...?" She says slowly, like a child guessing for a correct answer. "Look, you're like... in the way? I have a job to do, so... yeah. Pipe down, kay?" She says, sheathing her pistol before throwing more things into the portal. "Stuffs heavy, y'know? No offense, but I'm on a tight shed-dule, okay? It really isn't my biz-nass what happens to these things after I ship them. If you're like that guardian fairy thing that sits on my shoulder to tell me I'm a bad girl? Its like... not working." she continued, throwing another crate into the portal.
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:24 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Jace Farsythe wrote:Jace froze in place, and decided to remain idle. "I had... a feeling that you were not like the others. Aside from your size, you seem to stand out in various manners." He continued, remembering the tall man from the pub. Hell, he had his hair fibers in his pocket along with the lavender haired woman he was with. He kept his voice low so he wouldn't get Star's attention for the room's walls echoed, so he had to make sure he was extra quiet. "Yeah, that's my question too buddy... wait, you say Hell made this?" he blinked at this prospect. The technology behind this did seem off. Almost impossible. He saw the blue image of the man appear as he turned, eyes widened for a moment by the sudden surprise, but he kept his cool. "Yeah, I don't need much persuading when it comes to technology thats more destructive than its worth. I've personally seen that hell, and rather avoid it if I can." He began, before glancing over his shoulder to the entrance of the room. "But these villagers could be in danger if I don't help them. I understand its a threat, but it means the Company know this shit is dangerous enough to enforce blowing this place to smithereens if they fail." He says, with some guilt in his tone.

"if you believe nothing else kid, believe this - messing with Hell is not worth any money or loyalty to stupid people. These CV Chips? These are far from the worst Hell's technologies can do. Some benefits exist, yes, but only when achieved in their natural time... Mortals are not ready for some things... The marriage of high technology and high end mysticism and sorcery that Hell employs require much dark and evil rituals, sacrifices, and the very life energies to work. People with money will start killing off anyone they can afford to make their new toys work, and by then, they are enthralled into hell's service without even knowing it. Power has it's price, and Hell charges more than most." Edgar explained. His eyes illuminated the cells, and the shells of both living and dead CVs, humans laid upon gurneys face down with the drilling devices poised above, or even stopped in mid motion while cutting their heads open. Screaming and babbling with insanity as the pain broke their minds. Many more people locked in cages, shivering with unbridalled fear, starving and stinking of their own filth as they had been forced into these cages days ago, and given only the barest minimum to ensure survival. men women, even teenagers, those who could physically still perform needed tasks.

"While scenes like this would curdle any mortal's stomach with disgust and hatred... this doesn't even scratch the surface of the depredations Hell can unleash... I should know, i've seen it firsthand."

Jace watched as the light illuminated what his torch could not fully expose. The looks of terror, pain... hopelessness made his heart sink, and his fist tighten. He bowed his head, the words of the man in front of him sank into his mind. He saw a flash of the future, another one of his premonitions- of the man trying to get Starfish to seize her duties, but failing. Once he snapped out of it, his head recoiled like bullet had hit him straight on. He squeezed his temples, and sighed in pain.

He breathed deeply the stench of death and torment this room had to offer, and if this was just the tip of the iceberg...

He slowly eased himself, standing tall, he then looks up to the man's eyes. Jace's blue eyes gleamed with a fierce look, his mouth and nose yet hidden by his bandanna like an outlaw of sorts. "You're right. But Starfish up there is stubborn. She won't listen to reason. Give me a moment to try and explain things to her, then... well, we'll see what happens when it comes to 'then'." he sighed, turning around to the doorway, exiting the room at a quick pace and headed for the stairs.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:37 am

Rachael Ferguson wrote:Her head turned to her right hand, watching the magazine fall from its well, ignoring the fact it was pointed level and would need some force to pull the clip in the manner it had. "Huh..." she spoke, blinking at the phenomenon. She then returned her gaze to the apparition and began to speak when he cut her off. The two reasons were major reasons to be sure, she was going to label both as reasons for her to continue what she did. She had to think for a moment. "Hmm..." she hummed, rubbing her chin.

"Because... that... is... what... I... do...?" She says slowly, like a child guessing for a correct answer. "Look, you're like... in the way? I have a job to do, so... yeah. Pipe down, kay?" She says, sheathing her pistol before throwing more things into the portal. "Stuffs heavy, y'know? No offense, but I'm on a tight shed-dule, okay? It really isn't my biz-nass what happens to these things after I ship them. If you're like that guardian fairy thing that sits on my shoulder to tell me I'm a bad girl? Its like... not working." she continued, throwing another crate into the portal.

The apparition snorted as Rachel tried to push the crate through him, but he raised his armored boot, and this time, hit stopped the crate dead cold on the ground.

"It's what you do, is it? You enjoy being the pawn of some sleaze in a suit waving bills around your face, treating you like a hooker so you kill for him and steal shit you know will destroy everything you know, love or hate?" the apparitions face became fierce. "Maybe you really are the trope of a blonde dumbass, maybe you really just like money no matter the greater price, MAYE I should shut down your brain telepathically since you aren't using it. And MAYBE I should show you every vile thing that Hell will do because of your actions here today. Would you like a glimpse into the abyss 'Starfish?' Because I can arrange it." The psionic clone of Ed raised his hands towards her, and his green eyes began to emit a crimson light...

Jace Farsythe wrote:Jace watched as the light illuminated what his torch could not fully expose. The looks of terror, pain... hopelessness made his heart sink, and his fist tighten. He bowed his head, the words of the man in front of him sank into his mind. He saw a flash of the future, another one of his premonitions- of the man trying to get Starfish to seize her duties, but failing. Once he snapped out of it, his head recoiled like bullet had hit him straight on. He squeezed his temples, and sighed in pain.

He breathed deeply the stench of death and torment this room had to offer, and if this was just the tip of the iceberg...

He slowly eased himself, standing tall, he then looks up to the man's eyes. Jace's blue eyes gleamed with a fierce look, his mouth and nose yet hidden by his bandanna like an outlaw of sorts. "You're right. But Starfish up there is stubborn. She won't listen to reason. Give me a moment to try and explain things to her, then... well, we'll see what happens when it comes to 'then'." he sighed, turning around to the doorway, exiting the room at a quick pace and headed for the stairs.

Edgar nodded and turned his head upward. "I'm keeping her distracted for now... but I don't wish to harm her by either making her stop... or showing her what her actions may lead to.... If I did, she'd be catatonic."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:46 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Rachael Ferguson wrote:Her head turned to her right hand, watching the magazine fall from its well, ignoring the fact it was pointed level and would need some force to pull the clip in the manner it had. "Huh..." she spoke, blinking at the phenomenon. She then returned her gaze to the apparition and began to speak when he cut her off. The two reasons were major reasons to be sure, she was going to label both as reasons for her to continue what she did. She had to think for a moment. "Hmm..." she hummed, rubbing her chin.

The apparition snorted as Rachel tried to push the crate through him, but he raised his armored boot, and this time, hit stopped the crate dead cold on the ground.

"It's what you do, is it? You enjoy being the pawn of some sleaze in a suit waving bills around your face, trating you like a hooker so you kill for him and steal shit you know will destroy everything you know, love or hate?" the apparitions face became fierce. "Maybe you really are the trope of a blonde dumbass, maybe you really just like money no matter the greater price, MAYE I should shut down your brain telepathically since you arn't using it. And MAYBE I should show you every vile thing that Hell will do because of your actions here today. Would you like a glimpse into the abyss 'Starfish?' Because I can arrange it." The psionic clone of Ed raised his hands towards her, and his green eyes began to emit a crimson light...

Rachael cocked her head to the right, mouth agape as if she had been slapped! "Ah, RUDE! Firsties, I don't sleep with the big wigs. They're, like, too old to look at. Dos, I like don't appreciate the tone you're giving me? Were you like, raised in a barn?" The irony that they were in a barn was lost on Rachael, as she huffed at the man. "I've always been with the Company, surprised you know about it. They are, like, family? Where ever they go, I follow. Annnnd it's not exactly fair that I can't like, hurt you! Gosh, some horrible guardian fairy thing YOU are!" She snorted back.

(OOC: I'M NEARLY PISSING MY PANTS AT HOW FUNNY THIS IS BECOMING FOR ME!! XD)
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:55 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Jace Farsythe wrote:Jace watched as the light illuminated what his torch could not fully expose. The looks of terror, pain... hopelessness made his heart sink, and his fist tighten. He bowed his head, the words of the man in front of him sank into his mind. He saw a flash of the future, another one of his premonitions- of the man trying to get Starfish to seize her duties, but failing. Once he snapped out of it, his head recoiled like bullet had hit him straight on. He squeezed his temples, and sighed in pain.

Edgar nodded and turned his head upward. "I'm keeping her distracted for now... but I don't wish to harm her by either making her stop... or showing her what her actions may lead to.... If I did, she'd be catatonic."

"No worries, I have a plan." He explained to the man, rushing up the stairwell before turning to face Starfish. "Star," he began, noting the other figure of the man keeping her busy. He pretended not to see the blue apparition, as if it was something she alone was seeing. "I've finished my inspection." he says, raising the bag of crystals. "Are we finished here?" he asked, walking up to her and eyed the portal. "Huh, I see the Company has a new toy. I figured we'd be snuggled up in a helicopter like last time." he continued, smirking devilishly.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:05 am

Rachael Ferguson wrote:Rachael cocked her head to the right, mouth agape as if she had been slapped! "Ah, RUDE! Firsties, I don't sleep with the big wigs. They're, like, too old to look at. Dos, I like don't appreciate the tone you're giving me? Were you like, raised in a barn?" The irony that they were in a barn was lost on Rachael, as she huffed at the man. "I've always been with the Company, surprised you know about it. They are, like, family? Where ever they go, I follow. Annnnd it's not exactly fair that I can't like, hurt you! Gosh, some horrible guardian fairy thing YOU are!" She snorted back.

(OOC: I'M NEARLY PISSING MY PANTS AT HOW FUNNY THIS IS BECOMING FOR ME!! XD)

Jace Farsythe wrote:"No worries, I have a plan." He explained to the man, rushing up the stairwell before turning to face Starfish. "Star," he began, noting the other figure of the man keeping her busy. He pretended not to see the blue apparition, as if it was something she alone was seeing. "I've finished my inspection." he says, raising the bag of crystals. "Are we finished here?" he asked, walking up to her and eyed the portal. "Huh, I see the Company has a new toy. I figured we'd be snuggled up in a helicopter like last time." he continued, smirking devilishly.

The Ed that was with Jace walked over to his other, and walked INTO him literally, fusing the two into one with a slight crackle of energies. And the re fused apparition, lowered his hand, awaiting to see if Jace's idea had merrit. He did have some scathing biting remarks for Rachel in mind, but kept his silence instead.

His eyes began to scan the room seemingly, but in truth his mind was doing another global scan for enemy activity as he waited. And he sensed.... something strange eminating from the island where he rescued Catherine.... It was... chronoton particles? and two identical psychic imprints similar to that of Leland?

"Hmmmmmm......." the aparition unconsciously murmured.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:13 am

Rachael watched the apparitions fuse and spark, letting out a shout, almost ignoring Jace! "You're like, seeing this, aren't you Jace?" She asked, pointing to the figure now formed whole. She could see that Jace was, all the while, seemingly oblivious. He was smirking with that cute little grin of his and had a bag of the CV's chips with him. Upon mentioning the portal, she half turned to the apparition again, watching it stand still all creepy like. She shivered. "Uh... yeah... it links us right to one of the Company's places... are-are you seriously not seeing this guy?" she says pointing to the man again.
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:20 am

Rachael Ferguson wrote:Rachael watched the apparitions fuse and spark, letting out a shout, almost ignoring Jace! "You're like, seeing this, aren't you Jace?" She asked, pointing to the figure now formed whole. She could see that Jace was, all the while, seemingly oblivious. He was smirking with that cute little grin of his and had a bag of the CV's chips with him. Upon mentioning the portal, she half turned to the apparition again, watching it stand still all creepy like. She shivered. "Uh... yeah... it links us right to one of the Company's places... are-are you seriously not seeing this guy?" she says pointing to the man again.

Jace blinked, staring at the direction in which she had pointed. He could see the apparition, but looked through him at some crates instead. "Uh... who?" He asked, glancing back to her with concern. "I think you may have worked yourself a little hard dear. Straining with moving the crates?" he asked, knowing now that the portal had a destination. Once she brought up the man again, he frowned. "You're sounding silly, you're seeing giants? I think you've worked yourself too hard Star." he sighed, positioning himself close to the portal, grabbing a hold of one of the crates to help.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 am

Edgar looked at Jace, then back at Rachel with a cocked eyebrow, almost like he was puzzled, then he twirled his finger next to his head, indicating silently to Rachel that jace had a screw loose, then stuck out his tongue at the man. Like an invisible ghost he mocked Jace just to mess with Rachel's mind, trusting that Jace would not crack by the antics and hoping he'd get the plan.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:38 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Edgar looked at Jace, then back at Rachel with a cocked eyebrow, almost like he was puzzled, then he twirled his finger next to his head, indicating silently to Rachel that jace had a screw loose, then stuck out his tongue at the man. Like an invisible ghost he mocked Jace just to mess with Rachel's mind, trusting that Jace would not crack by the antics and hoping he'd get the plan.

Jace Farsythe wrote:
Jace blinked, staring at the direction in which she had pointed. He could see the apparition, but looked through him at some crates instead. "Uh... who?" He asked, glancing back to her with concern. "I think you may have worked yourself a little hard dear. Straining with moving the crates?" he asked, knowing now that the portal had a destination. Once she brought up the man again, he frowned. "You're sounding silly, you're seeing giants? I think you've worked yourself too hard Star." he sighed, positioning himself close to the portal, grabbing a hold of one of the crates to help.

She watched as the bizarre giant made odd motions towards Jace, she turned to Jace then back to the apparition to see he was now sticking his tongue out at them! "Wh-what?" She blinked, confused. How could something be so chatty suddenly stop and act dumb? Was Jace right, and she was only hallucinating? "S-silly... heh..." she nodded. "Yea-" she paused, and stared at Jace for a moment. "You said... I'm seeing giants." She continued to glare at him. "Jace... how do you know he's a giant?" she asked, her hand slowly sliding to her holster!
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:54 am

Rachael Ferguson wrote:
Edgar Holden wrote:Edgar looked at Jace, then back at Rachel with a cocked eyebrow, almost like he was puzzled, then he twirled his finger next to his head, indicating silently to Rachel that jace had a screw loose, then stuck out his tongue at the man. Like an invisible ghost he mocked Jace just to mess with Rachel's mind, trusting that Jace would not crack by the antics and hoping he'd get the plan.

Jace Farsythe wrote:

She watched as the bizarre giant made odd motions towards Jace, she turned to Jace then back to the apparition to see he was now sticking his tongue out at them! "Wh-what?" She blinked, confused. How could something be so chatty suddenly stop and act dumb? Was Jace right, and she was only hallucinating? "S-silly... heh..." she nodded. "Yea-" she paused, and stared at Jace for a moment. "You said... I'm seeing giants." She continued to glare at him. "Jace... how do you know he's a giant?" she asked, her hand slowly sliding to her holster!  

Jace had to hide his smile, and not crack under the pressure as the man teased the poor agent. But his ruse did not last, as he unintentionally had let slip of the man who mentally teased her, and his size. He blinks up at her in hunched level, hands still on the crate. "Huh? What are you talking about your-" he smiled, trying to hide the fact he was sweating now at the sight of her gun.

He felt another premonition, saw two fates- one where she was paste, another with his head bleeding onto the floor. "Heh.. fuck." He fought through the glimpse of fate, and decided to say fuck them both! Without warning he thrusts himself forward, grabbing her around her toned torso, and pushed her with his awkward forward motion aiding him, into the portal! He wasn't sure if the shove was enough, but he had to make sure he didn't force his way through with her! At this point he was not only losing a paycheck, but likely gaining an enemy in the process!

He backed off from the portal, drawing his 10mm pistol from his thigh holster and aimed down at the portal. He fired at the portal several times, turning to the apparition with a flustered and angered expression. "I said I had a plan! It was simple, but here it is!" he explained, discharging all six shots of the revolver into the base of the portal!
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:09 am

Edgar waited for this to work, the less these people knew of him the better.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:59 am

Racheal had drawn her weapon from her holster, but before she could get a good shot was grabbed by Jace! "Oooof!" She exclaimed, feeling her back hit the concrete of a warehouse several hundreds of miles away! "J-Jace!!" She stuttered, feeling a mix of shock and anger. I really liked him too!! She thought, aiming the weapon at the portal and pulled the trigger- PFFT-CLICK. She glanced at her weapon remembering the apparition had removed her magazine! The only round had been the one in the chamber, and as she went to reload another clip, the portal's floating green glow faded!

"SHIIIT!" She screamed, throwing her weapon in anger! She turned to the other workers with a frown, and huddled her knees to her face and cried.

Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:20 am

Jace while still turned away felt a sharp pain to his head, before falling onto the surface of the barn. He was faced down for a moment, blood dripping from his wound...

He slowly picked himself back up, holding the graze with care. "Ow.... fuck... still came true." he hissed, feeling like he had the worst migraine possible. I guess I wasn't dead in that premonition. Damn, still fucking hurts though! He thought, before turning to the man. "Okay, we've come this far. Tell me how to destroy these Hell tech things." He sighed, the eye above his head wound half closed, feeling as though someone had flung a wrench into it.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:32 am

Jace Farsythe wrote:Jace while still turned away felt a sharp pain to his head, before falling onto the surface of the barn. He was faced down for a moment, blood dripping from his wound...

He slowly picked himself back up, holding the graze with care. "Ow.... fuck... still came true." he hissed, feeling like he had the worst migraine possible. I guess I wasn't dead in that premonition. Damn, still fucking hurts though! He thought, before turning to the man. "Okay, we've come this far. Tell me how to destroy these Hell tech things." He sighed, the eye above his head wound half closed, feeling as though someone had flung a wrench into it.

"I'll deal with these, you go back to the bar, rest, and eat something. You won't be any good incapacitated by pain. look after my friends and stay with them until I return with reinforcements. If they ask about why they should trust you, tell the one called Catherine this - 'The one you love is Damian handy, and the man who taught you is codenamed RAVEN.' She cannot deny two peices of information that only someone from our homeworld could know, tell her Ed told you."

With those words, Edgar turned his fingers to the technology, which began to disintegrate into hydrogen and oxygen particles.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum