Disused Barnhouse

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Jace Farsythe on Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:43 am

Jace raised a brow. "Ed huh?" He winced, before shaking his head. "I'm good, I can help." he replied, feeling some worry for those down below. "You seem omnipotent, but, the names Jace Farsythe." He introduced himself. "The pain's not too bad. Could've been worse if the bullet was a little to the left."
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:08 am

"Heh, if I were omnipotent, all this shit would already be erased, Hell would be gone, and every mortal world would be at peace. Alas, I am not so powerful as all that, and those that are do not seem inclined to agree with the sentiment." Edgar replied. "You will be helping a great deal. I will return with reinforcements, and until then the girls may be vilnerable to your former associates or other... less pleasant forces."
Edgar Holden
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:18 am

Jace sighed, but then again couldn't deny Ed's logic. This was a bit out of his league currently, and truthfully he didn't want to go back down there. He tossed the loot bag from his pocket, rubbing his temples. "Yeah, I hope I don't have to see another one of these things." He let the cylinder swing out of his revolver and the casings fell onto the barn's floor before loading six more shells and then slips the weapon back into his holster. "Try to go easy on Star, she's... well you know." he shrugged, before heading out of the barn. Guess it was time to meet up with this Catherine, and the women he mentioned, so Jace continued back to the bar.
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:22 am

"I'll be as easy as I can..." Edgar replied, and disintegrated the dangerous Hell tech, while leaving the stolen Terrestrial supplies intact. Once he had vapourised the CV chips and other Hell tech, Edgar called out to the town guards mentally, prodding them to inspect the warehouse, and the basement.

The apparition faded, but the mental prodding continued until the guards found the trapped victims, and the bodies...
Edgar Holden
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum