Disused Barnhouse

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Edgar Holden on Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:47 am

Ed smiled and nodded. He telekinetically lifted up the concrete slab that served as the disguise for the hidden stairwell into the depths below the barn house. He descended into the depths below, flicking on the lights as he did so.

Des on the otherhand, let out a scream upon Narumeia's command, before his jaw widened inhumanely, snapping his lower jaw right off of it's hinges, leaving him moaning, and his mouth gaping wide, unable to close it.

He hung down again as his jawline swelled out slightly, his pained moan was accentuated by the beginnings of helpless sobbing.
avatar
Edgar Holden
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 195
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Narumeia on Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:52 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed smiled and nodded. He telekinetically lifted up the concrete slab that served as the disguise for the hidden stairwell into the depths below the barn house. He descended into the depths below, flicking on the lights as he did so.

Des on the otherhand, let out a scream upon Narumeia's command, before his jaw widened inhumanely, snapping his lower jaw right off of it's hinges, leaving him moaning, and his mouth gaping wide, unable to close it.

He hung down again as his jawline swelled out slightly, his pained moan was accentuated by the beginnings of helpless sobbing.

As soon as Ed vanished she walked up to Des, placing her left foot against his face, pushing his head against the wall and then grabbed the blade, yanking it out of the wall and from Desmonds manhood. She side stepped, making him fall forward, landing on his chest. If not for her healing powers, he would've been dead already. She then took her bloody right heel, and pushed Des onto his back.

Naru looked down at his gaping mouth and sighed. She stabbed the blade into the human's right elbow to pin him down, and took the knife from earlier and stabbed it into his left hand, and through the floor board. Naru honestly didn't like torturing things, but it was ironically what Tori wanted her to do as well. She'd seen some of the things Des had done, and Tori was by no rights innocent either, being twisted and evil in her own right as well. But... she figured she'd honor her last requests.

Naru then placed a foot on his injured groin, the full weight of her body on it. Her eyes narrowed and she pouted. "Hrmm...." she moaned, slipping off her panties, under her tunic:



She rolled them down past her knees, and then slowly brought her rounded buttocks to the mans face, squashing him. It felt odd... but she guessed it was preferable to losing her sword, or kissing or eating him physically. She didn't want any of him physically inside her... The thought made her shiver, and she sighed, squatting there, blushed pink, eyes narrow, her lips turned down in a frown: looking utterly impassive as the man beneath her had to support her full weight with his broken jaw.
avatar
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 127
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Edgar Holden on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:16 am

Ed continuiing to descent down the strangely professionally made concrete descending corridor hallway, each light flicking to life. As an afterthought, Ed teleported Phil's pistol into his hand. After giving the weapon a onceover, he opened the cylinder, and withdrew one of the very large rounds. "Huh, that's what I thought... .500 calibur hellbore round. Brimstone core... Bavarium warhead... Valor coated... If this had hit Naru, she would most certainly have been destroyed..." he muttered, before replacing the round and slipping the gun into his satchel. He continued down the corridor before comming to a set of electronically locked double metal doors. Someone went well out of their way to dig this out, reinforce it and keep it hidden. He assumed this Asura, and Shadowlaw had something to do with it, but the presence of the Wraith, not to mention Hellbore ammunition spoke volumes as to what that meant. Shadowlaw and it's constituent parts were Hell puppets. Sleeper cells...




Des grunted in renewed pain when Narumeia's high heeled boot pinned his face to the wall while she painfully withdrew her sword from his now mangled crotch and then slammed that heel onto his head, right into the ground.

Then, the pain intensified as the demoness started pinning his limbs to the ground, first with her damnable sword through his shattered right elbow, and pinning his left hand with another blade he couldn't see. She had essentially pinned him like a butterfly pressed into a memory plaque, like what you'd find at boring museums! He howled and grunted with the pain, but with his jaw so unhinged, he could not articulate words.

This was again intensified when she stepped up on his mangled man-parts, the moans became high pitched squealing quickly. Because his eyes were still blind, he could not see what she was doing, but his pained nethers told him of every twitching movement, every slight shift of weight on him.

The weight teetered upward to her heels as they started jabbing at his lower abdomen, before he felt her press her naked skin against his face. She was being slow and deliberate with it, but quickly the weight shifted off of her heels, and onto his already horribly mangled facial features, his broken nose, his enflamed swollen cheeks, everything that hurt was supporting her weight, and it pained him badly! Des couldn't even tense his facial muscles or close his lips to try and support the weight and he let out a muffled groan right up into her. But he realised that he couldn't suck in much air through his mangled nose, and his body shuddered with rising panic!
avatar
Edgar Holden
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 195
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Narumeia on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:46 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed continuiing to descent down the strangely professionally made concrete descending corridor hallway, each light flicking to life. As an afterthought, Ed teleported Phil's pistol into his hand. After giving the weapon a onceover, he opened the cylinder, and withdrew one of the very large rounds. "Huh, that's what I thought... .500 calibur hellbore round. Brimstone core... Bavarium warhead... Valor coated... If this had hit Naru, she would most certainly have been destroyed..." he muttered, before replacing the round and slipping the gun into his satchel. He continued down the corridor before comming to a set of electronically locked double metal doors. Someone went well out of their way to dig this out, reinforce it and keep it hidden. He assumed this Asura, and Shadowlaw had something to do with it, but the presence of the Wraith, not to mention Hellbore ammunition spoke volumes as to what that meant. Shadowlaw and it's constituent parts were Hell puppets. Sleeper cells...




Des grunted in renewed pain when Narumeia's high heeled boot pinned his face to the wall while she painfully withdrew her sword from his now mangled crotch and then slammed that heel onto his head, right into the ground.

Then, the pain intensified as the demoness started pinning his limbs to the ground, first with her damnable sword through his shattered right elbow, and pinning his left hand with another blade he couldn't see. She had essentially pinned him like a butterfly pressed into a memory plaque, like what you'd find at boring museums! He howled and grunted with the pain, but with his jaw so unhinged, he could not articulate words.

This was again intensified when she stepped up on his mangled man-parts, the moans became high pitched squealing quickly. Because his eyes were still blind, he could not see what she was doing, but his pained nethers told him of every twitching movement, every slight shift of weight on him.

The weight teetered upward to her heels as they started jabbing at his lower abdomen, before he felt her press her naked skin against his face. She was being slow and deliberate with it, but quickly the weight shifted off of her heels, and onto his already horribly mangled facial features, his broken nose, his enflamed swollen cheeks, everything that hurt was supporting her weight, and it pained him badly! Des couldn't even tense his facial muscles or close his lips to try and support the weight and he let out a muffled groan right up into her. But he realised that he couldn't suck in much air through his mangled nose, and his body shuddered with rising panic!

Naru felt him squirm beneath her, and continued to look elsewhere around the room as he groaned. She looked otherwise bored as the man received his final punishment, and was curious as to how his soul could be drained from him in this manner. It felt a little strange, feeling his breath down there, his jaw's teeth against her skin... It made her feel slightly uncomfortable, but at the same time it was an interesting kind of weird...

He continued to choke on her ass, leaning her chin on her right hand, right elbow on knee, her free hands fingers tapping away at her left knee, and she blew her fringe up from her shiny pink lips. Her lidded gaze upon the door, listening to the heavy rain pour down on the downtrodden barn.

avatar
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 127
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Edgar Holden on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:03 am

Narumeia wrote:Naru felt him squirm beneath her, and continued to look elsewhere around the room as he groaned. She looked otherwise bored as the man received his final punishment, and was curious as to how his soul could be drained from him in this manner. It felt a little strange, feeling his breath down there, his jaw's teeth against her skin... It made her feel slightly uncomfortable, but at the same time it was an interesting kind of weird...

He continued to choke on her ass, leaning her chin on her right hand, right elbow on knee, her free hands fingers tapping away at her left knee, and she blew her fringe up from her shiny pink lips. Her lidded gaze upon the door, listening to the heavy rain pour down on the downtrodden barn.

Des continued to struggle and squirm a little as he could manage, His eyes squeezed shut by the blinding pain and helpless near suffocation. His mangled nose sucked in what little air he could through her butt pressing into his features. His body held a faint, glow now, as the instinctive soul withdrawal from the Succubus' power suck up a little of his life force up into Narumeia's body, though his mouth, and into her bodily orifice.

This spurred the degenerate thug into making a desperate move. On instinct, he tried to lick his lips, and immedialely he could taste what was on his mouth... His tongue jumped back at the incredible bitterness, and he howled a muffled indignant screech that was immediately blocked.
avatar
Edgar Holden
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 195
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Narumeia on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:11 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Narumeia wrote:Naru felt him squirm beneath her, and continued to look elsewhere around the room as he groaned. She looked otherwise bored as the man received his final punishment, and was curious as to how his soul could be drained from him in this manner. It felt a little strange, feeling his breath down there, his jaw's teeth against her skin... It made her feel slightly uncomfortable, but at the same time it was an interesting kind of weird...

He continued to choke on her ass, leaning her chin on her right hand, right elbow on knee, her free hands fingers tapping away at her left knee, and she blew her fringe up from her shiny pink lips. Her lidded gaze upon the door, listening to the heavy rain pour down on the downtrodden barn.

Des continued to struggle and squirm a little as he could manage, His eyes squeezed shut by the blinding pain and helpless near suffocation. His mangled nose sucked in what little air he could through her butt pressing into his features. His body held a faint, glow now, as the instinctive soul withdrawal from the Succubus' power suck up a little of his life force up into Narumeia's body, though his mouth, and into her bodily orifice.

This spurred the degenerate thug into making a desperate move. On instinct, he tried to lick his lips, and immedialely he could taste what was on his mouth... His tongue jumped back at the incredible bitterness, and he howled a muffled indignant screech that was immediately blocked.

Naru's eyes widened. "EEP!" she exclaimed, forcing her to hop and then land a little harder on Des' face. She twitched feeling that nasty tongue against her. She hoped that his soul wouldn't take too long to draw out, closing her eyes and felt a little humiliated herself, though she was certain he had it much, much worse... of that she was 100% sure.
avatar
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 127
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Edgar Holden on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:26 am

Des tried to take advantage of Narumeia's little hop to suck in a lungful of air, but he only succeeded in dragging in just enough air to almost choke himself when she crashed back down into him, grinding the back of his head into the floorboard, and wrenching his jaw wider on it's broken dislocated hinges. This caused him to expel the air rapidly in a muffled scream, accidentally making a rasberry noise against the Succubus' behind.

With that final humiliation, and the driving of air from his oxygen starved lungs, Des finally began to lapse into unconsciousness, then death. Once Des consciousness started slipping, his life energy was pouring out of him more and more rapidly, until at the end when his consciousness faded, his spirit followed, leeched into Narumeia's body in the most humiliating way possible for the victim. The pain of the process stirred Des back to wakefulness, trapping him between life and death, wakefullness and unconsciousness. The curse of blindness faded on his eyes, and the man saw what was to be his fate, but he could do nothing about it now. Des' chest began to glow slightly from beneath his skin, a faint blue luminescence, and the man started dry wretching against his captor's body. With each spasm, the light in Des's torso was pulled further upward. With each tug on the light, Des felt his fingers and toes go numb, and the numbness climbed...

A few more wretches later, and the light had climbed up past the man's collarbone and into his neck, where the light was now readily visible beneath Narumeia's clothing. It didn't take long before the natural and reflexive instinct of Narumeia's technique to force Des's tongue back out, and up. Des couldn't control it anymore and it forced a 'channel' of sorts, before he gave out one last heave, and the light left his body and entered Narumeia's via the 'channel' he created. The sounds he emitted during this final humiliating act were horrendous, almost sounding like a backwards burp that was smothered out of him, before her own body seemingly "gulped" it's reward.

The aftereffect was instantaneous, as Des's body immediately calcified and petrified to become something akin to soft sandstone. He did not collapse yet, but as soon as Narumeia would lift from him, his body would disintegrate into a pile of dust like fine sand.
avatar
Edgar Holden
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 195
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Narumeia on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:41 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Des tried to take advantage of Narumeia's little hop to suck in a lungful of air, but he only succeeded in dragging in just enough air to almost choke himself when she crashed back down into him, grinding the back of his head into the floorboard, and wrenching his jaw wider on it's broken dislocated hinges. This caused him to expel the air rapidly in a muffled scream, accidentally making a rasberry noise against the Succubus' behind.

With that final humiliation, and the driving of air from his oxygen starved lungs, Des finally began to lapse into unconsciousness, then death. Once Des consciousness sterted slipping, his life energy was pouring out of him more and more rapidly, until at the end when his consciousness faded, his spirit followed, leeched into Narumeia's body in the most humiliating way possible for the victim. The body greyed and paled, but did not rot away like a usual drain, there wasn't enough left of Des's life energy to support rapid decomposition, so total was the drain.

Naru blushed deeply at the sound, and hoped that it was him, not her...

She noticed his skin turn grey, and could no longer sense a heart beat. "Phew...that'll teach it to not stick it's mouth where it shouldn't belong..." she says standing up, cleaning herself off of saliva with her handkerchief, then decided to toss the thing into the bucket where she had expelled her stomach a few minutes ago. She unceremoniously yanked up her panties, yanked up her sword and then sheathed the blade with grace-*CHINK*

She froze, glancing down at her sword. Drawing the blade again, she could see a hair line crack had formed in the Beijionese Metal. "Hrmm..." she groaned, narrowing her eyes. She could still use it, no doubt, but it would break if not mended. "Perhaps I'll need to see the blacksmith after this." she says, carefully sliding the blade back into it's long sheath. The blade wasn't anything special, it wasn't her Master's blade after all-she made sure his sword, Monohoshizao, was properly placed in his shrine...

"He would have wanted you to keep it, Miss Narumeia..."

The Priestess's voice was clear, on the topic of the High Priest's will. But Naru couldn't accept the gift. It was her Master's partner, his blade. Though, if she needed her Master's strength, she will return and reclaim it. She did not need his full strength yet, so she would keep that weapon in the back of her mind till the chosen day.

She then looked for Ed. "Ed?" She called out, walking about up top. He would need to glamour her horns away again, if they planned to go into the village again. She looked around the curious entrance to the cellar portion below, noting it's artificial light. "Ed?" She called down, her voice echoing.
avatar
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 127
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Edgar Holden on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:50 am

Ed heard the voice from deeper in the corridor. "Heh, she was quick and impersonal with the raging fool. Suitably ignomious end for Des." he thought before answering Narumeia's call. "Down here," he called up to her, illunimating himself with a blue light to distingush himself from the surrounding orange/yellow bulbs around him.

"I see you finished him off." he commented as he looked at the codepad some more. debating wether or not to hack it, or simply wrench the doors open himself. "You should be feeling considerably stronger now than you were, now that you have 8 fresh life energies coursing through your body."
avatar
Edgar Holden
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 195
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Narumeia on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:00 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed heard the voice from deeper in the corridor. "Heh, she was quick and impersonal with the raging fool. Suitably ignomious end for Des." he thought before answering Narumeia's call. "Down here," he called up to her, illunimating himself with a blue light to distingush himself from the surrounding orange/yellow bulbs around him.

"I see you finished him off." he commented as he looked at the codepad some more. debating wether or not to hack it, or simply wrench the doors open himself. "You should be feeling considerably stronger now than you were, now that you have 8 fresh life energies coursing through your body."

Naru nodded, her face still dispassionate. "Yeah, but unfortunately my energy weakened the structure of my sword. I'll have to see if the blacksmith can repair it or may look around for a spare blade while we wait for the dragon." she says as she turned from him to the key pad. "31041134," she says absently, looking back up at Ed. "It was originally 5318008, but Tori complained and Phil found the password almost too easy for those ass holes to remember according to Des' memories. Though... from Tori's memories..." she sighed, turning her head. "This new password is definitely fitting, for what lies behind that door... it is a 'hellhole' alright..." she says with a solemn tone.
avatar
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 127
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Edgar Holden on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:09 am

Ed smiled slightly "Ah, memory absorbtion. It's almost a shame you crushed Phil before you got his memories. But that's ok. I can sense many people behind these doors in various levels of distress. These must be the captives they mentioned..."

"Oh, I could fix the sword if you wish, but you may need a way to unwind after today's events..." Ed patched in the code with his psionics, and the steel doors slid open. Within, they heard a few dozen people in the deeper parts of the bunker. crying, moaning, or letting out other agonising, despairing noises. The mental state of many of these people, their memories, struck his psychic sensitivity like a thunderclap.

"Hrrrrrrhhhh...." he growled out, not feeling any remorse left for the recently deceased Red Star gang. "This... will take a bit to clean up" Ed mentioned flat and emotionless. "39 people in black cells. and another hundred or so crates of various cargo."
avatar
Edgar Holden
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 195
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Narumeia on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:20 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed smiled slightly "Ah, memory absorbtion. It's almost a shame you crushed Phil before you got his memories. But that's ok. I can sense many people behind these doors in various levels of distress. These must be the captives they mentioned..."

"Oh, I could fix the sword if you wish, but you may need a way to unwind after today's events..." Ed patched in the code with his psionics, and the steel doors slid open. Within, they heard a few dozen people in the deeper parts of the bunker. crying, moaning, or letting out other agonising, despairing noises. The mental state of many of these people, their memories, struck his psychic sensitivity like a thunderclap.

"Hrrrrrrhhhh...." he growled out, not feeling any remorse left for the recently deceased Red Star gang. "This... will take a bit to clean up" Ed mentioned flat and emotionless. "39 people in black cells. and another hundred or so crates of various cargo."

Naru frowned. "There were more than 200 last time that Tori went through here," she said gravely. Looking around. "In what state are these remaining 39 in...?" she asked, her sword clinking slightly. It didn't sit well to kill innocents, but she has put those who were too far gone out of their misery while in her travels. She recalled coming across a battlefield, and healing a few wounded. However, she noticed her power was failing, and there were those out there suffering, struggling but losing the battle...

She closed her eyes, the image of cutting them down, to finish their pain.
avatar
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 127
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Edgar Holden on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:29 am

Ed frowned and his voice became deeper and more base. "The rest were processed for Conversion..." he said angrily.

"Those who have so far avoided that fate remain, but many of them have been raped, and beaten repeatedly, although non fatally."

Ed began examining them to see of any matched the description of the one the Izhevsk agent Fong was looking for. Although he could not find the specific psionic pattern... He hoped the girl was not processed into a CV yet, or worse, ended up as a high profile captive in the Horde's hands directly. Izhevsk's last heir in the hands of a new and powerful foe would be far worse than her dead for the Izhevsk people.

This situation may be much more complicated than Ed originally had thought it was.
avatar
Edgar Holden
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 195
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Narumeia on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:35 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed frowned and his voice became deeper and more base. "The rest were processed for Conversion..." he said angrily.

"Those who have so far avoided that fate remain, but many of them have been raped, and beaten repeatedly, although non fatally."

Ed began examining them to see of any matched the description of the one the Izhevsk agent Fong was looking for. Although he could not find the specific psionic pattern... He hoped the girl was not processed into a CV yet, or worse, ended up as a high profile captive in the Horde's hands directly. Izhevsk's last heir in the hands of a new and powerful foe would be far worse than her dead for the Izhevsk people.

This situation may be much more complicated than Ed originally had thought it was.

Naru slowly removed her hand from her katana, and nodded. It wasn't relieving news to be sure, though it was good to know these ones could be saved. "I see..." she says looking about. "Ed, perhaps you should glamour me again. Its best they don't freak out too much." she says then looked over at the crates. "But on that note, what do we do with them? Alert the village?" she asked.
avatar
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 127
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Edgar Holden on Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:18 am

Ed nodded, and cast the illusion once more, watching as Naru's horns and ears became human-like. "We may not have a choice" he replied. "I can't do a mass teleport yet, not with that many. I'm still mapping out the leylines and gravity swells of this world, and I wouldn't want to risk teleporting people into rocks or other solid matter inadvertently."

He ten started looking for the control release mechanism for the doors.

avatar
Edgar Holden
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 195
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Narumeia on Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:31 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed nodded, and cast the illusion once more, watching as Naru's horns and ears became human-like. "We may not have a choice" he replied. "I can't do a mass teleport yet, not with that many. I'm still mapping out the leylines and gravity swells of this world, and I wouldn't want to risk teleporting people into rocks or other solid matter inadvertently."

He ten started looking for the control release mechanism for the doors.


Naru nodded, and began looking around too. If anything, this should allow for the villagers to accept them, and gain their trust. They could then get involved with the effort to defeat the dragon, and help with the villages defenses. This and combined with the miracle she'll be performing later tonight to aid Jarrod back on his feet, should make for a fantastic tale for generations to come, perhaps like Snow White. She mentally chuckled at the thought, and aided in the search. "It should be around here somewhere..." she says out loud, looking for any signs of wires connecting to the cells.
avatar
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 127
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Edgar Holden on Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:34 am

Ed continued looking around, running his hands along the doors and the walls, until he glanced down the back of the corridoor containing the cells. A computer terminal with it's flashing power light caught his attention.

"There... Just like Phil's comms terminal upstairs." he said as he started striding towards it.
avatar
Edgar Holden
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 195
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Fong Meiling on Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:48 am

Outside, the rain continued to pour down hard. The water soaked her top, and some of Fong's bra and skin were showing through the white dress shirts top:



She took cover under the awning of the barn, and made sure she was loaded and prepared to enter. She had a collapsible baton just in case things with her firearm went south, but the fact that everything had been silent really put her on edge. She tried the barn's handles, for the first time, but unsurprisingly they wouldn't budge, almost as if they were fused shut. She then noted the windows above the height of the door. She could see inside partially, it looked dark with the exception of some light shining down from holes in ruined ceiling. She went to try the door again, her glistening leather shoes splashing up water as she swung her leg at it, sending a heavy blow at it's center with a side kick!
avatar
Fong Meiling
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Narumeia on Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:02 am

Naru turned to Ed, as he spoke out about the terminal. "Perfect." she says then turned to the crates. Boxes of munitions and weapons.

Village Guard Armor, rather prevalent around Galiavan were found in some crates:



As were a crate that had old DarkSEED combat armor:



"These are DarkSEED combat armors, they look great considering the eighteen or so years they've been out of service. You could make quite a nice sum of money with a piece let a lone a whole set. This set in this condition, is almost priceless." she says, picking up some of the pieces, and looked them over. Medium and Heavy Combat armor pieces lay within it seemed.

avatar
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 127
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Edgar Holden on Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:39 am

Ed leaned down and started operating the terminal, beginning his hack of the system. "Indeed, some may be usedful for making some money, but some of it may be useful for recycling into new attire and supplies we may find useful." he mused as he began sending in coded worm clusters to break open the system databeses.

He suddenly felt an attempt to open the barn by Fong outside and frowned slightly. Before she sent a kick, which was blocked by the psionic shield. While continuing to hack, Ed began to send a message to Fong. "I warned you to leave this place, Miss Meiling. You will not like what you find behind this door, but I also sense your evil intent.... You now leave me with no other options."

Suddenly, the barn door opened, and a powerful force dragged Fong into the barnhouse itself, before slamming shut behind her.

Ed spoke absently to Narumeia. "Naru, we have a new guest upstairs. Fong Meiling, illegal Izhevsk agent with some dark designs for this village and it's people."
avatar
Edgar Holden
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 195
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Fong Meiling on Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:03 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed leaned down and started operating the terminal, beginning his hack of the system. "Indeed, some may be usedful for making some money, but some of it may be useful for recycling into new attire and supplies we may find useful." he mused as he began sending in coded worm clusters to break open the system databeses.

He suddenly felt an attempt to open the barn by Fong outside and frowned slightly. Before she sent a kick, which was blocked by the psionic shield. While continuing to hack, Ed began to send a message to Fong. "I warned you to leave this place, Miss Meiling. You will not like what you find behind this door, but I also sense your evil intent.... You now leave me with no other options."

Suddenly, the barn door opened, and a powerful force dragged Fong into the barnhouse itself, before slamming shut behind her.

Ed spoke absently to Narumeia. "Naru, we have a new guest upstairs. Fong Meiling, illegal Izhevsk agent with some dark designs for this village and it's people."

Fong, as her blow failed, only causing her to feel thick vibrations in her thigh backed away with a sigh. She shook her head, and was going to look for something to climb up on to get through a window when she heard that man's voice from earlier, that demon to be sure. "What-" before she had the chance to scream she grasped by some invisible hand and dragged into the barn's now open doors before they snapped close, only managing a sharp gasp.

Inside, she fell to her side, wincing. "The hell...?" she exclaimed, winking her eyes open and quickly got to her feet, drawing the gun from her holster again, along with her flash light. She'd seen a lot of gore in her line of work, so she wasn't exactly aghast from what she was looking at, but blood and other mess was strewn about the place. A skeletonized man, a few husks, a gore pile and that red head, Desmond's body-grey and lifeless with the most terrifying expression upon his mutilated corpse. "Fuck...What happened here?" she exhaled, unsure how she wasn't able to hear any of this. There were countless shells and firearms strewn about, and the scent of blood, gunpowder and death stank the room to high heaven. She shined the light around safety off, and looked for any signs of the two. Though the carnage was extreme, even for one in her line of work, she felt confident she could take on a demon and a swords woman without much issue.

She turned to the right, and noticed the set of stairs leading down into a lower section of the Barn. "So, that is where operations were conducted...I'm sure I'll find those two down there as well." She whispered, and readied herself. With the high ground, she would only have to wait till one of them reared their heads down below. She turned off her flash light, slipping it back onto her belt, and held out her handgun in a two hand grip, pointing the suppressed weapon down the stairwell...
avatar
Fong Meiling
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Narumeia on Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:09 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed leaned down and started operating the terminal, beginning his hack of the system. "Indeed, some may be usedful for making some money, but some of it may be useful for recycling into new attire and supplies we may find useful." he mused as he began sending in coded worm clusters to break open the system databeses.

He suddenly felt an attempt to open the barn by Fong outside and frowned slightly. Before she sent a kick, which was blocked by the psionic shield. While continuing to hack, Ed began to send a message to Fong. "I warned you to leave this place, Miss Meiling. You will not like what you find behind this door, but I also sense your evil intent.... You now leave me with no other options."

Suddenly, the barn door opened, and a powerful force dragged Fong into the barnhouse itself, before slamming shut behind her.

Ed spoke absently to Narumeia. "Naru, we have a new guest upstairs. Fong Meiling, illegal Izhevsk agent with some dark designs for this village and it's people."

Naru raised a brow. "That redhead from earlier?" she says slightly remembering the woman as they appeared here. She frowned at the sound of her intentions. "I had a feeling it was up to no good. I suppose I should take care of it then, before it comes down here and makes things worse." she says before heading out of the room, her hand back at her sword's hilt.
avatar
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 127
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Edgar Holden on Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:16 am

Ed glanced back at Narumeia. "Be careful," he warned. "She has silver rounds in which sen intended for me, but will do much worse to you. She is also waiting in ambush at the top of the stairwell. I can sense her movements. Use a flashbang or smoke bomb to distract her. That will make it easier for you to avoid an ambush." Ed indicated to a few of the crates they had opened.

He continued to hack into the computer database, and finally cracked the system wide open. Stock inventories, departure and destinations, origin of senders, name lists, it was all here. He took one of the portable hard drives used by the thugs and began to download the entire database for later analysis, assuming he built a new computer system for his own use. While he was copying the information, he located the programs to open the cells, but decided to wait until the threat Fong posed was passed, or he had to confront her directly.
avatar
Edgar Holden
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 195
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Fong Meiling on Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:38 am

As Fong waited, it dawned on her if she shot at either one of them, the body falling in that concrete hall would perhaps be too loud, alerting the other. She strafed towards the left, around the opening and instead, would be behind whom ever climbed the steps up. This would be beneficial too, if they had access to a flash bang or smoke grenade. Unless if it was thrown up here, it would be a wasted effort to stun her. She could feel that it was pointless to stick to the shadows, especially since they definitely knew she was in here.
avatar
Fong Meiling
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Narumeia on Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:05 am

Naru nodded, then turned to one of the crates and rummaged through the materiel within. She grabbed a few smoke grenades. "Silver can be a bitch." she says honestly, and as she was turning to head back to the hall a long case caught her eye. She walked over to it, and opened the case, revealing the large rifle within:



A DarkSEED Vulcan lay inside, blade sheathed, and the scope and mount in separate areas of the case's cut outs. She raised a brow, and took the bolt-action rifle out without it's accessories and scope, and then loaded the adjacent 7 .50 BMG rounds into the magazine and then slid it into the weapon. She turned to Ed, the weapon held in her right hand, the long barrel pointed up at the ceiling, the top of the gun resting on her shoulder. "I'll... be right back." she says walking up the steps and into the corridor again.

She slowly turned towards the stairwell at the end of the hall, and slowly made her way towards them before stopping. She thought of what tactics her enemy may be using, and one thought came to mind since she wasn't at the top of the stair way...

She rose the rifle's barrel to the roof, the metal tip clicking against the concrete ceiling, perhaps giving Fong above Naru, the only other hint besides Naru's shadow cast against the stairway, that someone was below her, pressing something rifle like beneath Fong's feet. These rounds could tear into a tank, so concrete wouldn't be much of a problem at all.

BANG!

The gun seemed much louder, recoiling in her right arm moderately, concrete debris and dust exploding over her head, the large anti-materiel round bolting through, all the way to the ceiling where Ed's barrier flattened it's surface like a pancake. With this, Naru drops the gun, it clanked loudly on the ground, and then with her hand on her Nodachi's scabbard she sprinted up the stairs with inhuman speed, making 360 degree turn at the top of the stairs!
avatar
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 127
Join date : 2016-02-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum