Deep Woods

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Deep Woods

Post  The Countess on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:58 pm

The vampire turned her head towards 'Lilith' and raised her brows. "That is rather prudent of you, Lilith. I shall grant you your responsibilities but I'd take care of our enemy... they are not like those you have faced before. I shall take Dark Knight Deathcaller with me to Kraggiotria City where she can recover in safety, and perhaps allude to us the nature of her attack." she explained, gathering Tessa's things into her pack before lifting the naked woman in a cradle hold. "If I recall, there is a man in Kilwood who is in our contacts, Jace Farscythe is his name. Should you need assistance I'd seek him out. In fact, I would use Kilwood as your base of operations. If we can learn one thing about Tessa's misadventure is that the woods are not safe. I'd seek out an Inn there for shelter." she continued, adjusting the naked woman's weight. She turned towards the direction of Kraggiotria, even though it was a great distance from where they were, her 'powers' would allow her to make it to the city long before Tessa would awaken. Before heading out, she paused, turning to Lilith. "The best of luck my dear. The night is full of terrors..." and then she was gone, her inhuman sprint taking her away from the adept black mage, into the wood like a gale of black and red.
The Countess
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Woods

Post  Hinako Mizaki on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:09 pm

The Countess wrote:The vampire turned her head towards 'Lilith' and raised her brows. "That is rather prudent of you, Lilith. I shall grant you your responsibilities but I'd take care of our enemy... they are not like those you have faced before. I shall take Dark Knight Deathcaller with me to Kraggiotria City where she can recover in safety, and perhaps allude to us the nature of her attack." she explained, gathering Tessa's things into her pack before lifting the naked woman in a cradle hold. "If I recall, there is a man in Kilwood who is in our contacts, Jace Farscythe is his name. Should you need assistance I'd seek him out. In fact, I would use Kilwood as your base of operations. If we can learn one thing about Tessa's misadventure is that the woods are not safe. I'd seek out an Inn there for shelter." she continued, adjusting the naked woman's weight. She turned towards the direction of Kraggiotria, even though it was a great distance from where they were, her 'powers' would allow her to make it to the city long before Tessa would awaken. Before heading out, she paused, turning to Lilith. "The best of luck my dear. The night is full of terrors..." and then she was gone, her inhuman sprint taking her away from the adept black mage, into the wood like a gale of black and red.

Hinako nodded as the Leader of Black Anubis left with her mentor under her wing, becoming the wind in the darkness and rushing off to Kraggiotria. She looked around her, at the scene which seemed to almost have been left for them to find. Whatever had killed her mentor had no reason to return, yet it did to deposit her remains in somewhat plain sight. "I suppose it is getting late. I should get myself a room to retire to in Kilwood." she says to herself, leaving the scene of the crime at her back and made towards the direction of Kilwood.
Hinako Mizaki
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3