Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cretu Nobel's Market Plaza

2 posters

Go down

Cretu Nobel's Market Plaza Empty Cretu Nobel's Market Plaza

Post  GrafinXppelin90 Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:01 pm

Despite her social rank, Sylvia liked to peruse the markets herself. Since she wasn't called for service, the pretty blue eyed, blond haired woman was able to walk the streets in a more traditional dress, noted for the region. Frilled white lace, a purple silk corset, and a black full length skirt. Her nylons hissed underneath as she walked, her leather calve high boots clicking against the cobblestone plaza. She checked the stalls for the imported perfumes, and other such fragrances. She was hoping something here would perhaps catch his eye at long last, but they all had similar scents and it wore away her patience. Sighing, she turned and headed for something she'd use on a daily basis. The scent of coffee beans and tea leaves permeated the air, and she was drawn to it like a moth to a flame. She perused the stalls with much more grace, looking over it's contents with keen, familiar eyes. She was a connoisseur of exquisite coffee and high quality tea, and looked through the beans and leaves with a lot more experience.
GrafinXppelin90
GrafinXppelin90
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Cretu Nobel's Market Plaza Empty Re: Cretu Nobel's Market Plaza

Post  Random Mobs Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:16 pm

"May I help you?" called the stall merchant from behind the current stall the young lady had been perusing. Blonde, shaggy hair almost fully covers a long, friendly face. Lidded brown eyes, set buried within their sockets, watch delightedly over the stall he tended diligently. A goatee gracefully compliments his eyes and cheekbones and leaves a satisfying memory of his luck in battles. There's something enticing about him, perhaps it's his fortunate past or perhaps it's simply his personality. But nonetheless, people tend to pretend to be his friend, while trying to subtly look more like him.

He grinned yet, and held out his hands filled with coffee beans, letting them spill back into their containers. "Feel free to check my wares for I insist they are of high quality only fit for that of nobility and royalty." he spoke with a thick rhotic accent. "I have found rare and exotic flavours, coming from as far as Domescadia. And of course, these are only the display beans, my lady; I have sealed containers for the real product if you wish to do business with me." he continued.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  GrafinXppelin90 Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:37 pm

Random Mobs wrote:"May I help you?" called the stall merchant from behind the current stall the young lady had been perusing. Blonde, shaggy hair almost fully covers a long, friendly face. Lidded brown eyes, set buried within their sockets, watch delightedly over the stall he tended diligently. A goatee gracefully compliments his eyes and cheekbones and leaves a satisfying memory of his luck in battles. There's something enticing about him, perhaps it's his fortunate past or perhaps it's simply his personality. But nonetheless, people tend to pretend to be his friend, while trying to subtly look more like him.

He grinned yet, and held out his hands filled with coffee beans, letting them spill back into their containers. "Feel free to check my wares for I insist they are of high quality only fit for that of nobility and royalty." he spoke with a thick rhotic accent. "I have found rare and exotic flavours, coming from as far as Domescadia. And of course, these are only the display beans, my lady; I have sealed containers for the real product if you wish to do business with me." he continued.

She blinked, turning to the man with a smile. She stepped forth, picking up a few of the beans on display before sniffing them. One grouping caught her eye, or rather her nose. "What is this...? I've had this once before... but never exactly caught the name of it." she starts, feeling nostalgic all of a sudden. She then looked up at the man and smiled. "Could you tell me where this was grown? Its absolutely delightful."

While shopping, she heard some disturbing rumors... of that terrible dragon further south causing trouble, seriously injuring one of the villagers and killing another. She also heard that the survivor was being transferred here... which was something she should perhaps look into once they arrived.
GrafinXppelin90
GrafinXppelin90
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down