Makeshift Helipad

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Makeshift Helipad

Post  Irvine on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:22 pm

It took Irvine little time to get here, perhaps an hour or two thanks to the technology of the ancient Tenik Incorporated Presidential Helicopter. Mokoto was beside him the entire time, conserving her energy by the looks of it. The Silver Craft really did a number on her it seemed. Which reminds me... I can't remember where my warehouse is now. Its been nearly a year since I bought the place, and it's hardly going to be recognizable from up here... he mulled over these thoughts for a bit, but sure as rain, he eventually did locate the warehouse just west of Beijio, between the Beijio Desert and Mountains. "Ah-HA! There you are..."

He began to descend, remembering he had little money or time to install a proper helipad for Alastor if he decided to come by via air. He was super stoked that Alastor gave him this beauty. Sure, it needed some attention and working over, but he was sure when he was finished, the bird will be back to it's former glory. After landing the vehicle and waiting for the blades to finally pause, he turned to Mokoto with a grin and tapped her shoulder. "We're here, it isn't much, but this is home. Or, it will be once I get to work on it." he says, removing himself from the cockpit, opening the door and then turned and held his hand out for the beast kin. "Allow me to give you a tour." he finished, with a wink.
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Makeshift Helipad

Post  Makoto Nanaya Yesterday at 3:35 am

"Awwwwwwwwn~" The squirrel yawned, stretching back in her seat:

She winked an eye open to the young man, who so graciously held out his hand for her. She smirked, reaching out for it. "The grand tour, eh? Does that also involve whats under those clothes of yours?" she winked, humming perversely upon taking his hand, pulling herself towards him. She slipped up against him, her breasts flattened against his chest as she leaned close to his face:

She hums, her bushy tail swishing playfully behind her. After several hours cooped up in a helicopter, she was ready for some... down time.
Makoto Nanaya
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile http://makotonanayanycfan@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Irvine Today at 3:45 am

Irvine blushed, looking down into the eyes of his lovely companion upon her most provocative declaration. "I...uh..." he choked suddenly, blushing deeply. "I will not deny you that pleasure, but I am but a lanky twig of a man..." he says, uncomfortably, looking away momentarily from her large red eyes nervously before looking back to her large eyes then down to her lips. He wasn't sure if she'd find him... suitable, compared to her obviously perfect form. Curvy, a little short, and hella fuckin' toned as hell... She doesn't want... 'this' does she? He thought, mentally gesturing to a mental image of himself.
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Today at 4:13 am

Irvine wrote:Irvine blushed, looking down into the eyes of his lovely companion upon her most provocative declaration. "I...uh..." he choked suddenly, blushing deeply. "I will not deny you that pleasure, but I am but a lanky twig of a man..." he says, uncomfortably, looking away momentarily from her large red eyes nervously before looking back to her large eyes then down to her lips. He wasn't sure if she'd find him... suitable, compared to her obviously perfect form. Curvy, a little short, and hella fuckin' toned as hell... She doesn't want... 'this' does she? He thought, mentally gesturing to a mental image of himself.

She raised a brow, curious to his sudden nervous demeanor, then as he brought up his physical appearance... she smirked standing to show off her curvaceous yet toned body:

"Ah... well I'll try not to break you then, kay?"

She winks, pulling his collar down to force his tallness down to her level, her eyes staring into his with a sly and lidded gaze. "This advice is from personal experience, don't let your appearance cloud your feelings. You're kind and gentle, and you showed interest. It just so happens-" she paused, her arms reaching up around his neck, she hopped up and hooked her knees around his waist, making him stumble back with her sudden pounce! She looks down at his lips longingly, blushing as she spoke in a soft, warm manner: "...the interest is mutual." she closes her eyes, drawing her lips upon his!

Makoto Nanaya
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile http://makotonanayanycfan@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top