Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to to the Ithtecan Mountain Chain

+3
Alastor
Yuki Frühling
Rufus Tenik
7 posters

Go down

Path to to the Ithtecan Mountain Chain Empty Path to to the Ithtecan Mountain Chain

Post  Rufus Tenik Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:14 pm

The back road that leads out of the City and into the wilderness of the Ithtecan Mountains.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Path to to the Ithtecan Mountain Chain Empty Re: Path to to the Ithtecan Mountain Chain

Post  Yuki Frühling Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:32 pm

After journeying for many days-Yuki was on her path to Ithteca City. Dressed head to toe in her ADN uniform she was steadily making progress.

(anyone join in)
Yuki Frühling
Yuki Frühling
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Path to to the Ithtecan Mountain Chain Empty Re: Path to to the Ithtecan Mountain Chain

Post  Alastor Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:00 pm

A young man rode near the young woman on a motorcycle, with a large sword holstered on to his back. "I'm guessing you're heading to Ithteca, need a lift?"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki Frühling Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Yuki turned to the young man, and grinned. "Are you sure? It wouldnt be a bother to you?" she replied, cocking her head to the side and her tail curling. Her lips were a light and glossy red, and her large curious eyes stared back at the man on the motorcycle with a certain spark held within. Her long legs curved behind one another and she was hunched down slightly now-taking in his view from a different angle and grinning. "I would'nt want to trouble you over it kind sir!" she added with a slight purr at the end of her words, while her tail continued to snake around.
Yuki Frühling
Yuki Frühling
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:47 pm

"Not a problem, I'm on my way there anyway, I live in Ithteca." the young man replied.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki Frühling Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:53 pm

Yuki smiled. "Alrighty then-if its no trouble to you it's none for me!" she said cheerfully-hopping on and pressing her body tightly against his back-wrapping her arms around his waist. He could smell her perfume-not an overpowering fragrance, but it was a delightfully faint scent of watermelon. She placed her chin on his right shoulder. "Thanks, I'm Yuki by the way; Yuki Frühling at your service!" she said closing her eyes and playfully sticking out her tongue.
Yuki Frühling
Yuki Frühling
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:10 pm

"Nice to meet'cha Yuki, I'm Alastor, Alastory Grey." He replied, revving the motor. The two then proceeded down the path to Ithteca.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:55 pm

A needle flew through the air-hitting Alastor's bike. On this needle was a note that read:

"I would have called, but I don't know your number. I found this approach slightly more reliable anyhow. I am one, Mr. Richard Larz. I have an intriguing job opportunity awaiting for you at your office. I'll explain more there."

-R.L.
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:49 pm

"Huh, weird. Ah well, a job's a job." he said as he left for home
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Judy Thorne Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:08 am

Claire Judy Thorne wrote:
BastionCon wrote:
BastionCon wrote:Otrimi felt another set of eyes on them from below, but he was busy with his meal at the moment. Dionysia's ample ass still hung out of his jaw and was simply asking to be spanked. With a five digits on his right forearm, he slapped the redhead's bountiful bottom three times. The spanks were loud enough to be heard throughout the bar and would leave a mark to be sure. "Ah, now wasn't that delightful!" He purred with satisfaction tongue still running over his meal's torso to explore all of her secrets.

But he was hungry and had played with his food enough. "Say goodbye now, dear." With fair warning, Otrimi reared his head vertical and sent Dinoysia plummeting into his stomach, tasting her screams and fear all the way to the acid. Once she was settled in, Otrimi perched himself on the roof and watched the other woman from afar, acting as though he were oblivious to her stares.

Claire watched as Lady D was spanked by the creature, chuckling a little as it happened. "Ah... you just don't know how much she deserves that!" Claire states, taking another swig. Lady Dionysia's body dipped down as the creature snapped his head back a final time, the woman's screams vanishing as soon as he closed his jaws. She couldn't make out the slender woman's form anymore as it perched on the roof like a gargoyle.

"Heh, shows over then." She sighed, closing her eye and took another swig.

Once he was sure she seemed at ease, Otrimi engaged his camouflage and vanished from sight. Before giving her a chance to process what had happened, he leapt to the ground and intentionally kicked up dust, leaving the black haired beauty to question what was happening as Otrimi paced around to watch her reaction.  

Path to to the Ithtecan Mountain Chain Judy_ava

She watched the beast vanish suddenly upon lowering her sake jug. "Wha-" she started as she suddenly saw dust kick up around her cart. "-t the?" she finished. She blinked, folding her arms across her chest. The Thornes were related to the Grimms of Fenira, they dealt with the elimination of monsters much like the Valor's of Jemial... well, when they were still valid.

Path to to the Ithtecan Mountain Chain Beidou

"Hmm..." she thought to herself, knowing it was still close by... and in sight of the pub. "Oi, Tavarish!" She called out to the bar tender, who came out. "Unload this order, gonna take a stroll..." She says, pulling her sake jug along with her. She was supposed to be heading to Ithtecca to have lunch with her best friend Fiona Craig, her kid brother and sister, Elliot and Giana along with her kid sister, Rose. Why do I get the feeling Lady D now was more the appetizer...?

Path to to the Ithtecan Mountain Chain 02f9d78b1975583291f8a73adad3ca36

She whistled as she dropped down to the muddy street, and began walking towards a more open area, her eye scanning around herself closely as she seemingly wandered off...

(from here)

She was still sure she was being followed, and clearly, Judy here wasn't unprepared with a large sword straddling her back, among other hidden goodies:

Path to to the Ithtecan Mountain Chain Claire_Thorne_with_Dragon_Talon

She began to talk to herself. "Oh... I wish I had a drinking partner... last time was wild. I got into that tight... moist, warm tunnel of flesh... I thought I was gonna melt...." She says out loud, and walked over to a nearby rock. "It was embarassing, but at least with someone to watch my back it wouldn't have happened... but then, I'd never would have experienced that intense feeling~" She cooed, sounding drunk as she sets her large blade beside the boulder she sat upon...

Path to to the Ithtecan Mountain Chain Beidou_genshin_impact_drawn_by_yahan_mctr5253__10c2003e69b6786830091dd83d6808f2

She uncorked the sake jug again, drinking from the lip in deep, audible, gulps.

Glub... Glub... Glub...

"Ahhhh, that hits the spot!" She gasped, blushing deeply.

Claire Judy Thorne
Claire Judy Thorne
Private
Private

Dionysia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Dionysia Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:41 am

BastionCon wrote:
Dionysia wrote:

Dionysia wiggling ass and thrashing legs kicked harder as the beast began to 'spank her', her ass jiggling with each spank. "Wha-ah! Are-AH! You-AH!! Doing?!" She cried, albeit pleased by the spanking.

His tongue slid in and around her ample bosom, exploring her warm, curvy body.

Path to to the Ithtecan Mountain Chain Isekai2BMaou2BMaster2BLiberation

She groaned with disgust as the vision of the tunnel ahead of her got closer! "No, please, you caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Dionysia screamed, her red eyes large as she was sent plummeting down his throat with the aid of gravity and his powerful swallow! This can't be happening!! She mentally cried, still busy screaming as she plummeted into the monster's slimy paunch, kicking up the acids as the stomach sealed behind her...

She shot up from the pool of sizzling acid, her damp dress already beginning to fizzle as she protested her position within his belly! "Le-let me out!!" She cried, punching and kicking the walls, her body falling back into the depths of his acids, her heels flying off as she was cast to the waves like a ship lost at sea! "Someone, HEEELP!" she cried, desperately clinging to the stomach walls which enveloped around her, squeezing her fleshy form all the while...

Once she had settled into his stomach, Otrimi communicated to Dionysia via telepathy, "Just think of this as the last spa session of your life. The acids will warm you and invigorate me with your nutrients." To exacerbate her already palpable fear, he bucked the bottom of his stomach up in order to bounce her a few times and splash stomach acid over her entire body. Otrimi intentionally kept the pool volume low in order to prolong her digestion as this was what nourished him the most.

"I'll help you get more comfortable, don't worry." His voice echoed in her mind while his body shuddered in happiness. His hunger was currently slaked but why not gorge himself as he still watched his other prospective meal?

Dionysia went pale at his words! "Th-that doesn't help me at ALL!" She screamed, but was cut off as she was bucked and thrown about his acidic bouncy house of doom! She cringed, hitting one fleshy wall while another compressed her. Acid ate at her clothing, far quicker than she imagined! Her large breasts, strained the thinning fabric as did her ass to the lower end of the purple gown! "Th-this dress is a one of a kind Nora Fallensky! They don't make these anymore, since Nora got eaten by some KAIJU!" She screamed as her expensive gown was literally melting between her fingertips, and only got worse as his acids splashed over her face causing her hair to cover her face and cling to her chin... which was like him telling her to 'shaddup'.
Dionysia
Dionysia
Recruit
Recruit

Claire Judy Thorne likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:09 am

BastionCon wrote:
BastionCon wrote:Otrimi felt another set of eyes on them from below, but he was busy with his meal at the moment. Dionysia's ample ass still hung out of his jaw and was simply asking to be spanked. With a five digits on his right forearm, he slapped the redhead's bountiful bottom three times. The spanks were loud enough to be heard throughout the bar and would leave a mark to be sure. "Ah, now wasn't that delightful!" He purred with satisfaction tongue still running over his meal's torso to explore all of her secrets.

But he was hungry and had played with his food enough. "Say goodbye now, dear." With fair warning, Otrimi reared his head vertical and sent Dinoysia plummeting into his stomach, tasting her screams and fear all the way to the acid. Once she was settled in, Otrimi perched himself on the roof and watched the other woman from afar, acting as though he were oblivious to her stares.

Claire watched as Lady D was spanked by the creature, chuckling a little as it happened. "Ah... you just don't know how much she deserves that!" Claire states, taking another swig. Lady Dionysia's body dipped down as the creature snapped his head back a final time, the woman's screams vanishing as soon as he closed his jaws. She couldn't make out the slender woman's form anymore as it perched on the roof like a gargoyle.

"Heh, shows over then." She sighed, closing her eye and took another swig.

Once he was sure she seemed at ease, Otrimi engaged his camouflage and vanished from sight. Before giving her a chance to process what had happened, he leapt to the ground and intentionally kicked up dust, leaving the black haired beauty to question what was happening as Otrimi paced around to watch her reaction.  

She watched the beast vanish suddenly upon lowering her sake jug. "Wha-" she started as she suddenly saw dust kick up around her cart. "-t the?" she finished. She blinked, folding her arms across her chest. The Thornes were related to the Grimms of Fenira, they dealt with the elimination of monsters much like the Valor's of Jemial... well, when they were still valid.

"Hmm..." she thought to herself, knowing it was still close by... and in sight of the pub. "Oi, Tavarish!" She called out to the bar tender, who came out. "Unload this order, gonna take a stroll..." She says, pulling her sake jug along with her. She was supposed to be heading to Ithtecca to have lunch with her best friend Fiona Craig, her kid brother and sister, Elliot and Giana along with her kid sister, Rose. Why do I get the feeling Lady D now was more the appetizer...?

Path to to the Ithtecan Mountain Chain 02f9d78b1975583291f8a73adad3ca36

She whistled as she dropped down to the muddy street, and began walking towards a more open area, her eye scanning around herself closely as she seemingly wandered off...

(from here)

She was still sure she was being followed, and clearly, Judy here wasn't unprepared with a large sword straddling her back, among other hidden goodies:

Path to to the Ithtecan Mountain Chain Claire_Thorne_with_Dragon_Talon

She began to talk to herself. "Oh... I wish I had a drinking partner... last time was wild. I got into that tight... moist, warm tunnel of flesh... I thought I was gonna melt...." She says out loud, and walked over to a nearby rock. "It was embarassing, but at least with someone to watch my back it wouldn't have happened... but then, I'd never would have experienced that intense feeling~" She cooed, sounding drunk as she sets her large blade beside the boulder she sat upon...

Path to to the Ithtecan Mountain Chain Beidou_genshin_impact_drawn_by_yahan_mctr5253__10c2003e69b6786830091dd83d6808f2

She uncorked the sake jug again, drinking from the lip in deep, audible, gulps.

Glub... Glub... Glub...

"Ahhhh, that hits the spot!" She gasped, blushing deeply.

Whether it was her scent or the extremely obvious acting, Otrimi caught wind this new prospective meal was trying to lead him into a trap. And yet he obliged her, knowing it would be rude to deny the maiden her false moment of glory. Lady D's objections in his stomach were coming at the worst possible time, requiring him to silence her with the threat of stomach acid. He had no intention of digesting her just yet, but she didn't know that.

Following closely, Otrimi never made a sound as Claire led him to another location. Once she was seated and had set her weapon down, Otrimi sprang openly into action and dropped his camouflage. He pounced like a feral animal straight at woman, seemingly leaving himself open for a fatal counterattack.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Judy Thorne Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:01 am

As he sprung forwards like she had hoped, she did something he may not have expected...

Path to to the Ithtecan Mountain Chain Ejc6xvYVoAEcJV7

Her long legs spread wide, revealing her thong clad butt and nethers briefly before she curled her long, muscular legs around his neck! She was face to face with him, her thighs hooked around his neck, her arms up so her hands grabbed the massive blade, as they tumbled into the rocky slope, away from view till she was met face to face with him on top of her. Judy smirked at the six, glowing eyes as her large bosom squished at either side of his flaring nostrils!

"Ara ara~" She moaned, flustered:

Path to to the Ithtecan Mountain Chain Ec73675e938d1789ec7afc1f4a39ebbd

"You're supposed to buy a girl some dinner before you go for her chest! You're bold beast~" She hummed, as she held her blade above her head... yet didn't strike down upon him like expected. "You're smarter than you'd appear... I have to say, handling Lady D was a nice thing you did, but... if you think you can just make fast food out of me, nah... nah, I'm a little more classy than that, don't you think?" She hummed with a playful smile.
Claire Judy Thorne
Claire Judy Thorne
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:10 am

Claire Judy Thorne wrote:As he sprung forwards like she had hoped, she did something he may not have expected...

Path to to the Ithtecan Mountain Chain Ejc6xvYVoAEcJV7

Her long legs spread wide, revealing her thong clad butt and nethers briefly before she curled her long, muscular legs around his neck! She was face to face with him, her thighs hooked around his neck, her arms up so her hands grabbed the massive blade, as they tumbled into the rocky slope, away from view till she was met face to face with him on top of her. Judy smirked at the six, glowing eyes as her large bosom squished at either side of his flaring nostrils!

"Ara ara~" She moaned, flustered:

Path to to the Ithtecan Mountain Chain Ec73675e938d1789ec7afc1f4a39ebbd

"You're supposed to buy a girl some dinner before you go for her chest! You're bold beast~" She hummed, as she held her blade above her head... yet didn't strike down upon him like expected. "You're smarter than you'd appear... I have to say, handling Lady D was a nice thing you did, but... if you think you can just make fast food out of me, nah... nah, I'm a little more classy than that, don't you think?" She hummed with a playful smile.

With the gorgeous warrior plastered atop him, Otrimi responded in turn, "Why you're right! Wouldn't you say so, Otrimi?" The chaos beast looked to his left and seemed to speak to no one in particular. Until he spontaneously grew another head that replied in a snobbish voice, "My word you are a disgrace! We are a gentlemonster first and foremost! My lady, please forgive this transgression. I will not allow this slight to go unpunished." The second head snapped at the first, biting its neck and drawing green blood.

"Oh woe is this sorrowful and pathetic creature! To forget the gentlemonster's code. One must ensure the comfort of the fairer sex even if one has no discernable gender." His first head spoke in a dramatic voice even as the fangs of the second head dung in further. "But hope is not lost! You can right this wrong Otrimi!" The second head released its grip and turned to Claire to see if she was still propped up on him. "Madam, please allow us to set this right. What sort of meal would you prefer?" Both heads asked in unison, two heads and twelve unblinking eyes staring at a possibly bewildered opponent.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Claire Judy Thorne and Jeana Rubette like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Judy Thorne Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:18 am

The slightly buzzed Judy Thorne blinked and smiled as the creature spoke up and began to talk with itself. Interesting... a peculiar beast indeed. Can't say I've met one that's had an argument with itself before and actually seemed to take me seriously... Hm... what else can it do? She thought, and smirked as it redirected its question to her. She lowered her blade, and leaned over the creature's snout, her springing chest pressing against his nostrils as she leaned forwards. "Something that's good with sake~" She hummed, and handed the other head her bottle, as it to 'offer it'.

Her other hand was still on her sword in case it tried to snap her wrist off, but she didn't think it would oddly. "I'm thinking Shashimi, perhaps." She smirked.
Claire Judy Thorne
Claire Judy Thorne
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:25 am

Claire Judy Thorne wrote:The slightly buzzed Judy Thorne blinked and smiled as the creature spoke up and began to talk with itself. Interesting... a peculiar beast indeed. Can't say I've met one that's had an argument with itself before and actually seemed to take me seriously... Hm... what else can it do? She thought, and smirked as it redirected its question to her. She lowered her blade, and leaned over the creature's snout, her springing chest pressing against his nostrils as she leaned forwards. "Something that's good with sake~" She hummed, and handed the other head her bottle, as it to 'offer it'.

Her other hand was still on her sword in case it tried to snap her wrist off, but she didn't think it would oddly. "I'm thinking Shashimi, perhaps." She smirked.

"Ah a wonderful choice! It will be fresh from the back!" The second head replied while the first grabbed the bottle with its right foreleg, sporting an opposable thumb to grasp the container. The first head took a large swig, burping loudly thanks to the alcohol. "My, that hit the spot." He offered the jug back to her while the second head stared off in the distance as if focusing intently on something.

A few moments later, a bony serving tray lined with fresh cut sashimi appeared from the palm of his left foreleg and lowered to the woman. "As said M'lady, we hope to right this wrong."
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Claire Judy Thorne likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Judy Thorne Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:40 am

Judy was a bit surprised by the fact it had indeed produced what she wanted. Blinking as she took the bottle back and sampled the platter... and was surprised it was legitimately fish! "My, I suppose you did a fair job. Shall we try this again, but without the tricks? Or do you prefer me straddling your neck and with my breasts against your nose?" She purred playfully back, offering him some of the food they had offered to her, stabbing her sword into the ground beside her.

Path to to the Ithtecan Mountain Chain 85471558_p0
Claire Judy Thorne
Claire Judy Thorne
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down