The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

Post  Misao Kamiya on Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:23 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Misao Kamiya wrote:Misao gagged on rushing saliva as the beast swallowed, closing her eyes as the warm fluid rushed past her body, coating her head and her arms. She shuttered and cried out, the Hex glowing that putrid green while Misao was tortured by the Queen's antics. Her breasts dragged across the Queen's throat as she swallowed deeply, Misao beat her arms about, clawing at the rippling tunnel of flesh around her, her brown hair clinging to her pale, yellow flesh. She squirmed like a worm, her ankles held by the beast, the knee high leather boots slipping between one another as she squirmed. Bits of Misao's dress hung from the Demoness's teeth, like twisted soaked curtains. Misao cried, terrified as her torment continued by the beast, Misao's former cruelty echoing in her skull, almost as if radiating from the Hex as her greed, envy and wraith spilled out of her in heaps. "STAAHhhp!" she cried. "I can't die yet!! I CANT!"

The demoness kept up this mental and physical assault for several long moments as her throat greedily tried to draw Misao in, while her fingers gleefully held the woman's descent in check. Eventually however, the Hellfire Queen let go of Misao's ankle, and with a final series of swallows, sent the girl on her way down.

The bulge in her muscular neck swelled slightly as it churned and rippled the woman's form down visibly. Once the lump disappeared below the monster's collarbone, the 11 pointed pentagram on her torso lit up a sinister violet glow. Now, the circle was complete, and the demon within Misao's Hex could be born from the corrupted flesh of the Hellfire Queen. The demoness herself smiled and laid back on a pile of long dried out bones, even as the illusion of the limbo began to disappear.

Where they actually were, turned out to be a place far worse than a long dead world...

Misao began to feel exhausted after the Hellfire Queen kept up her antics, her worn body feeling almost as if she was going to be torn in half from the powerful swallows when the Demoness had her fill of fun and finally let go. Misao's broken look blinked with some energy left as she realized her trip downward was back on schedule. "No..." she gasped, exhausted, trying her best to spread her arms out, but the tight throat's muscles squeezed her voluptuous form against the Titaness' neck, Misao's face, breasts, hips, thighs and legs embossed the muscular neck before the wiggling bulge vanished behind the collar bone. Misao's muffled, strained cry went on deaf ears as she slipped into the abyss...

The ribbed esophagus wasn't too dark, as the insistent Nemesis Hex lit up the way with it's green glow. Misao wept as she slid further down into the humid fleshy tube. Her head quickly pressed against a tight knot, the muscles around her forcing her through as she shrieked in pain, the stomach sphincter widening and then, Misao's curvaceous upper frame followed by her wide hips and shapely legs slipped inside. She let out a scream, falling into the somewhat small stomach, her body splashing against bile and acid as the fleshy walls compressed against her. "Ah!!" She screamed, gagging on foul air, spreading her legs and arms, fighting against the vein filled fleshy structures wrapping around her.

Outside, the Hellfire Queen's ripped abdomen had a smooth sphere which wiggled, slightly glowing green and at times, showing off Misao's terrified silhouette....

Gurgle, Glorp!
avatar
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:10 pm

As the Hellfire Queen patted her belly, the symbol upon it moved to align with the Hex showing through. Once the Rune of Leviathan and the Hex had aligned and synchronized, the Hex began to change once again, even as the Leviathan pentagram began to spin...

The symbols rotated faster, and energy began to build. The pleasure filled face of the Demoness soon turned into a frown, then a grimace of pain, as a new lifeform was being born through the demons flesh.

"This part is always painful." the demon whispered through clenched teeth, but then became a rueful smile. "But we enjoy pain...."

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 656
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

Post  Misao Kamiya on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:14 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:As the Hellfire Queen patted her belly, the symbol upon it moved to align with the Hex showing through. Once the Rune of Leviathan and the Hex had aligned and synchronized, the Hex began to change once again, even as the Leviathan pentagram began to spin...

The symbols rotated faster, and energy began to build. The pleasure filled face of the Demoness soon turned into a frown, then a grimace of pain, as a new lifeform was being born through the demons flesh.

"This part is always painful." the demon whispered through clenched teeth, but then became a rueful smile. "But we enjoy pain...."

Misao inside the constricting dimly lit belly thrashed about in the echoing, rippling flesh all around her. She kicked out her legs and threw out her arms, slime falling from the ceiling in long strands, dripping down her blouse, her neck and the side of her head. "Gods, please! Let me out!" She cried, the hex glowing allowing her to see the filth which pooled around her waist, her boots toes popping out of the pool's surface ahead of her; her large, slimy breasts bobbing above the fluids as her body was contorted in a fetal position. An outside glow began to filter through the rough flesh of the titanic demon woman, and her body began to tingle with pain. "Haaah!" she shrieked. "What...what are you doing? My...chest feels like its on fire!" She exclaimed, gripping her left breast with her right hand tightly, pedaling her feet from the pain, which also would hopefully aid in her desperate struggles.

Outside, the belly rumbled and bounced due to Misao's frustration.
avatar
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

Post  Grimoire Valentine on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:38 am

[From here]

Grimoire's form appeared from the open air like a black fog. The fog, though dark, was sparked by tiny storms of deep blue electrical currents, like a Teronian Shadowblade's method of teleportation. Long legs of a well dressed man stepped from this fog unharmed, the black shoulder cape wavering in the cool dead air while the pauldron remained still on his left shoulder. The ancient revolver hung against his right hip, and his crimson eyes lit up in the darkness.

Where ever he had traveled to, seemed to have died a long... long time ago.

Gurgle...chuuurn...

The sounds of digestion were... telling. Grimoire could see a large shape stooped down, rubbing the light green glowing mass that swelled from her mid-to-lower abdomen. Her abs lost some of their shape thanks to the anomaly obstructing her chest. The mass wiggled and protested, even as the gurgling continued. The demonic symbol which was focused on the area was also compromising.

Grimoire did not see it necessary to give a formal introduction in the traditional sense. He instead drew upon his inner strength, removed the gun from his holster and fired once at the monster's pawing hand which gripped the wiggling mass below the glowing hexes and symbols. The three barreled .454 revolver left three, deep, dark wounds upon the back of the creature's hand. Purposefully superficial to awaken his host from her evening feeding...

He approached, facing opposite of the beast, standing upon the crest of the dunes. The 'sand' shifting with his weight as he wordlessly, lowers his aim upon the vile demonic entity's head; his eyes glowing crimson and wide! His Gunslinger eyes were more piercing than his powerful bullets, focusing on his enemy's large eyes. They were the look of a true slayer of man and beast, demonic or not. A hunter's eyes... a predator's eyes.
avatar
Grimoire Valentine
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-01-12
Age : 107

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:55 am

Grimoire Valentine wrote:[From here]

Grimoire's form appeared from the open air like a black fog. The fog, though dark, was sparked by tiny storms of deep blue electrical currents, like a Teronian Shadowblade's method of teleportation. Long legs of a well dressed man stepped from this fog unharmed, the black shoulder cape wavering in the cool dead air while the pauldron remained still on his left shoulder. The ancient revolver hung against his right hip, and his crimson eyes lit up in the darkness.

Where ever he had traveled to, seemed to have died a long... long time ago.

Gurgle...chuuurn...

The sounds of digestion were... telling. Grimoire could see a large shape stooped down, rubbing the light green glowing mass that swelled from her mid-to-lower abdomen. Her abs lost some of their shape thanks to the anomaly obstructing her chest. The mass wiggled and protested, even as the gurgling continued. The demonic symbol which was focused on the area was also compromising.

Grimoire did not see it necessary to give a formal introduction in the traditional sense. He instead drew upon his inner strength, removed the gun from his holster and fired once at the monster's pawing hand which gripped the wiggling mass below the glowing hexes and symbols. The three barreled .454 revolver left three, deep, dark wounds upon the back of the creature's hand. Purposefully superficial to awaken his host from her evening feeding...

He approached, facing opposite of the beast, standing upon the crest of the dunes. The 'sand' shifting with his weight as he wordlessly, lowers his aim upon the vile demonic entity's head; his eyes glowing crimson and wide! His Gunslinger eyes were more piercing than his powerful bullets, focusing on his enemy's large eyes. They were the look of a true slayer of man and beast, demonic or not. A hunter's eyes... a predator's eyes.

The Hellfire Queen's face broke into a smile as she sat back up. The giant titaness merely smirked at the threat the Vampire's little pistol tried to pose.

"Is that all you have? I've fought with Cyberdemons equipped with demon tusk missile launchers. a little bullet is not going to get you anywhere. But I take it you wish to save the woman? How ARE you in here by the way?"

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 656
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

Post  Misao Kamiya on Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:32 am

It had been a long while since she last thrashed out. Was it hours? Days? She couldn't ascertain. Her new 'home' didn't allow for much by way of time keeping, and sleeping was as much a discomfort. Her mind was pretty much broken by the pain her glowing Nemesis Hex caused, her body simply used to it now. Her dress was tattered on the edges, the acids breaking down most of it. She could even see her toes sticking out of the acid logged boots. Bile had claimed most of the leather, and her skin was becoming red. The level had risen some since she last noticed, now up to her breasts in the greenish bile. The walls continued to contort and wiggle around her, noisily attempting to break her body down while simultaneously trying to yank at the Hex; its glowing green light had mixed with the red light, making a distasteful brownish glow upon the surface of the stomach.

Her empty eyes gazed at the wall ahead of her listlessly. So this is what hell feels like. Everyone around me had to suffer this fate, all because of my family. We deserved this for our sins... we deserve worse... Her mind continued to echo, her lips agape as slime trickled past her left ear and dribbled off her chin. The belly continued to gurgle...
avatar
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

Post  Grimoire Valentine on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:03 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Grimoire Valentine wrote:[From here]

Grimoire's form appeared from the open air like a black fog. The fog, though dark, was sparked by tiny storms of deep blue electrical currents, like a Teronian Shadowblade's method of teleportation. Long legs of a well dressed man stepped from this fog unharmed, the black shoulder cape wavering in the cool dead air while the pauldron remained still on his left shoulder. The ancient revolver hung against his right hip, and his crimson eyes lit up in the darkness.

Where ever he had traveled to, seemed to have died a long... long time ago.

Gurgle...chuuurn...

The sounds of digestion were... telling. Grimoire could see a large shape stooped down, rubbing the light green glowing mass that swelled from her mid-to-lower abdomen. Her abs lost some of their shape thanks to the anomaly obstructing her chest. The mass wiggled and protested, even as the gurgling continued. The demonic symbol which was focused on the area was also compromising.

Grimoire did not see it necessary to give a formal introduction in the traditional sense. He instead drew upon his inner strength, removed the gun from his holster and fired once at the monster's pawing hand which gripped the wiggling mass below the glowing hexes and symbols. The three barreled .454 revolver left three, deep, dark wounds upon the back of the creature's hand. Purposefully superficial to awaken his host from her evening feeding...

He approached, facing opposite of the beast, standing upon the crest of the dunes. The 'sand' shifting with his weight as he wordlessly, lowers his aim upon the vile demonic entity's head; his eyes glowing crimson and wide! His Gunslinger eyes were more piercing than his powerful bullets, focusing on his enemy's large eyes. They were the look of a true slayer of man and beast, demonic or not. A hunter's eyes... a predator's eyes.

The Hellfire Queen's face broke into a smile as she sat back up. The giant titaness merely smirked at the threat the Vampire's little pistol tried to pose.

"Is that all you have? I've fought with Cyberdemons equipped with demon tusk missile launchers. a little bullet is not going to get you anywhere. But I take it you wish to save the woman? How ARE you in here by the way?"


Grim remained stoic. "That was only your wake up call..." he says unflinchingly, spinning the revolver in his hand as he approached, unhampered by the bones which had become sand over millennia in this odd world. He didn't answer her question on 'how' for it would not matter divulging the specifics to a creature he was going to outright murder. That, and a proper explanation of how he got his abilities thanks to a certain magic researcher in another dimension would simply take too long. He wasn't in a very 'chatty' mood.

While he spun his revolver, his body seemed to become incorporeal, and he vanished! His leg striking out against the left side of the creature's face! His blow was like a punch made by the aforementioned Cyberdemon! To add a bit of salt to the wound, he purposefully shot another volley into her left ear, like a stinging gnat.

Still upon her shoulder, hunkered down on his knees like a vampiric parrot, he gazed down at the swelling stomach. He seemed compelled by this green glow he witnessed, his thirst seeming to increase upon looking at it. It was as if, all the rage he buried since his transformation resurfaced when he stared at the lime green glow. The crimson pentagram over top spun and seemed to pulse. What are you up to...? Hmm... So there was a girl. I can still sense another presence aside from this creature; I guess she's still alive. I mustn't doddle. He thought, spinning his weapon back into his holster without looking; his eyes focused on the glowing, writhing belly.
avatar
Grimoire Valentine
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-01-12
Age : 107

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:17 am

Grimoire Valentine wrote:Grim remained stoic. "That was only your wake up call..." he says unflinchingly, spinning the revolver in his hand as he approached, unhampered by the bones which had become sand over millennia in this odd world. He didn't answer her question on 'how' for it would not matter divulging the specifics to a creature he was going to outright murder. That, and a proper explanation of how he got his abilities thanks to a certain magic researcher in another dimension would simply take too long. He wasn't in a very 'chatty' mood.

While he spun his revolver, his body seemed to become incorporeal, and he vanished! His leg striking out against the left side of the creature's face! His blow was like a punch made by the aforementioned Cyberdemon! To add a bit of salt to the wound, he purposefully shot another volley into her left ear, like a stinging gnat.

Still upon her shoulder, hunkered down on his knees like a vampiric parrot, he gazed down at the swelling stomach. He seemed compelled by this green glow he witnessed, his thirst seeming to increase upon looking at it. It was as if, all the rage he buried since his transformation resurfaced when he stared at the lime green glow. The crimson pentagram over top spun and seemed to pulse. What are you up to...? Hmm... So there was a girl. I can still sense another presence aside from this creature; I guess she's still alive. I mustn't doddle. He thought, spinning his weapon back into his holster without looking; his eyes focused on the glowing, writhing belly.



The demoness blinked in slight shock at the kick the tiny Vampire planted on her cheek, but she tilted her had slightly when Grim fired his Cerberus at her ear, refracting the .454 rounds off of her black horns.



"Now that was rude..." said the Hellfire Queen, before her eyes flashed, and the ground beneath grim's feet exploded in a mighty eruption of infernal fire and magma that erupted skyward. Meanwhile, the massive clawed hand came own from overhead, hoping to swat the man down into the inferno.

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 656
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

Post  Grimoire Valentine on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:37 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Grimoire Valentine wrote:Grim remained stoic. "That was only your wake up call..." he says unflinchingly, spinning the revolver in his hand as he approached, unhampered by the bones which had become sand over millennia in this odd world. He didn't answer her question on 'how' for it would not matter divulging the specifics to a creature he was going to outright murder. That, and a proper explanation of how he got his abilities thanks to a certain magic researcher in another dimension would simply take too long. He wasn't in a very 'chatty' mood.

While he spun his revolver, his body seemed to become incorporeal, and he vanished! His leg striking out against the left side of the creature's face! His blow was like a punch made by the aforementioned Cyberdemon! To add a bit of salt to the wound, he purposefully shot another volley into her left ear, like a stinging gnat.

Still upon her shoulder, hunkered down on his knees like a vampiric parrot, he gazed down at the swelling stomach. He seemed compelled by this green glow he witnessed, his thirst seeming to increase upon looking at it. It was as if, all the rage he buried since his transformation resurfaced when he stared at the lime green glow. The crimson pentagram over top spun and seemed to pulse. What are you up to...? Hmm... So there was a girl. I can still sense another presence aside from this creature; I guess she's still alive. I mustn't doddle. He thought, spinning his weapon back into his holster without looking; his eyes focused on the glowing, writhing belly.



The demoness blinked in slight shock at the kick the tiny Vampire planted on her cheek,  but she tilted her had slightly when Grim fired his Cerberus at her ear, refracting the .454 rounds off of her black horns.



"Now that was rude..." said the Hellfire Queen, before her eyes flashed, and the ground beneath grim's feet exploded in a mighty eruption of infernal fire and magma that erupted skyward. Meanwhile, the massive clawed hand came own from overhead, hoping to swat the man down into the inferno.

Grimoire lunged up, like the Hellfire Queen had hoped, but as her claw came down, Grim's body became white, clothing and all! The clawed hand phased through him, he lost his shape as it became a swirling acidic mist. The Queen's hand bubbled like the woman's clothing had within her, but it wasn't that serious. The mist reformed above the creature's head, Grim shaping back to his normal form once more. His eyes were glowing garnet, his expression flat as he seemed to glide his way downward; his cape and cloak flowing behind him.

He began to pick up pace quickly however, his body tumbling, spinning intentionally like a disc that had been tossed above one's head, however he was coming down at the blazing intensity of a buzz saw! Glowing like a meteor, he was coming down quick upon the creature's head!
avatar
Grimoire Valentine
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-01-12
Age : 107

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:47 am

Grimoire Valentine wrote:Grimoire lunged up, like the Hellfire Queen had hoped, but as her claw came down, Grim's body became white, clothing and all! The clawed hand phased through him, he lost his shape as it became a swirling acidic mist. The Queen's hand bubbled like the woman's clothing had within her, but it wasn't that serious.  The mist reformed above the creature's head, Grim shaping back to his normal form once more. His eyes were glowing garnet, his expression flat as he seemed to glide his way downward; his cape and cloak flowing behind him.

He began to pick up pace quickly however, his body tumbling, spinning intentionally like a disc that had been tossed above one's head, however he was coming down at the blazing intensity of a buzz saw! Glowing like a meteor, he was coming down quick upon the creature's head!

As the Hellfire Queens hand blistered and bubbled for a moment before regenerating, she looked at it, and Grim with her orange eyes, one concealed by a bang of red hair. Even as the Vampire set up his next maneuver.

"Well then..." she uttered, before falling back to the ground, and raising her legs, then she kipped off the sandy surface of the desert of bones. When her enormous hoofs landed back in the sands, it caused a loud tremor to vibrate the entire area, sending dunes toppling down their own slopes. She looked at the rapidly falling Grim with a savage grin on her face, and her large recurved horns ignited with magical flame, before she lauched herself horns first at the decending Grim, a collission of the falling buzzsaw vs the rising horns of the titan.

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 656
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

Post  Grimoire Valentine on Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:04 am

Grimoire and the titan collided, with a loud bang that sent a shock wave out and across the area of desert they had been in; the bone powder 'sand' blew up and outward with a powerful 'woosh' that continued to spread out from the point of origin. Around that single point, both forces had met with one another, suspended in the air by the vacuum they had created from their respective powers! Grim's heel was still making its way to the female creature's crown, while her horns were still edging their way to goring his body! Their energies kept them from immediately deciding a victor in this contest of power, as Grim's crimson eyes glared down at the large orange gaze which looked up!

In an effort to push his energies further, he increases the pressure on his downward axe kick, fueling this pressure by letting the ashen blood within him boil and break down what he took from Cleo. His appearance shifted somewhat, his veins darkening and his face becoming more feral in appearance; he now had two sets of fangs, a pair beside one another and slightly smaller than the primary fangs! A hiss escaped his mouth, shrill and deep at the same time, like there was a beast lurking behind the facade that was Grimoire Valentine's appearance!
avatar
Grimoire Valentine
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-01-12
Age : 107

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:14 am

Grimoire Valentine wrote:Grimoire and the titan collided, with a loud bang that sent a shock wave out and across the area of desert they had been in; the bone powder 'sand' blew up and outward with a powerful 'woosh' that continued to spread out from the point of origin. Around that single point, both forces had met with one another, suspended in the air by the vacuum they had created from their respective powers! Grim's heel was still making its way to the female creature's crown, while her horns were still edging their way to goring his body! Their energies kept them from immediately deciding a victor in this contest of power, as Grim's crimson eyes glared down at the large orange gaze which looked up!

In an effort to push his energies further, he increases the pressure on his downward axe kick, fueling this pressure by letting the ashen blood within him boil and break down what he took from Cleo. His appearance shifted somewhat, his veins darkening and his face becoming more feral in appearance; he now had two sets of fangs, a pair beside one another and slightly smaller than the primary fangs! A hiss escaped his mouth, shrill and deep at the same time, like there was a beast lurking behind the facade that was Grimoire Valentine's appearance!

The demoness and the vampire's collission excited the bloodlust within the Hellish creature, and her own sharp toothed savage grin was all the proof of it. Pain was of no consequence next the the near spazmodic thrill of battle.

"Yes... I can see the blood demon within you.... Give me more, Valentine. Give me everything.... Everything you have!" her voice etched up in pitch, like the insanity of bloodlust increased her desire to fight! The mark on her belly, where Misao still writhed in torment pulsated and flashed, the skin there darkened, blackened... and it spread. while the rune itself glowed a vile purple!

"Just a bit more, and a new demon will be spawned, and I will gain ever more power...."

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 656
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

Post  Grimoire Valentine on Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:34 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Grimoire Valentine wrote:Grimoire and the titan collided, with a loud bang that sent a shock wave out and across the area of desert they had been in; the bone powder 'sand' blew up and outward with a powerful 'woosh' that continued to spread out from the point of origin. Around that single point, both forces had met with one another, suspended in the air by the vacuum they had created from their respective powers! Grim's heel was still making its way to the female creature's crown, while her horns were still edging their way to goring his body! Their energies kept them from immediately deciding a victor in this contest of power, as Grim's crimson eyes glared down at the large orange gaze which looked up!

In an effort to push his energies further, he increases the pressure on his downward axe kick, fueling this pressure by letting the ashen blood within him boil and break down what he took from Cleo. His appearance shifted somewhat, his veins darkening and his face becoming more feral in appearance; he now had two sets of fangs, a pair beside one another and slightly smaller than the primary fangs! A hiss escaped his mouth, shrill and deep at the same time, like there was a beast lurking behind the facade that was Grimoire Valentine's appearance!

The demoness and the vampire's collission excited the bloodlust within the Hellish creature, and her own sharp toothed savage grin was all the proof of it. Pain was of no consequence next the the near spazmodic thrill of battle.

"Yes... I can see the blood demon within you.... Give me more, Valentine. Give me everything.... Everything you have!" her voice etched up in pitch, like the insanity of bloodlust increased her desire to fight! The mark on her belly, where Misao still writhed in torment pulsated and flashed, the skin there darkened, blackened... and it spread. while the rune itself glowed a vile purple!

"Just a bit more, and a new demon will be spawned, and I will gain ever more power...."

He continued to increase his power, his hair spiking upward and his appearance becoming increasingly darker! "You wish to die? Happy to oblige!" He exclaimed back as the killing intent flowed through his body; anticipation slithered down and nagged at the back of his throat like a good taste. This battle was delicious as he inhaled their fused powers! His aura was becoming a bright blood red color as his pressure increased!

Then, he noticed it, the shifting glow around the belly becoming more erratic, bloating like a wart with a putrid purple glow! He broke his concentration briefly, his body recoiling back some, allowing the Hellfire Queen to gain a momentary edge! He didn't have time to reestablish a new plan and was locked into this contest regardless. He crossed his arms, pushing forward with his mental fortitude and determination, though no longer square with his target, his heel continued to descend as he used up the blood frenzy he obtained from drinking Cleo Arunari's blood! If worse came to worse, he would resort... to something else he hadn't used in nearly 400 years...
avatar
Grimoire Valentine
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-01-12
Age : 107

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:51 am

Grimoire Valentine wrote:He continued to increase his power, his hair spiking upward and his appearance becoming increasingly darker! "You wish to die? Happy to oblige!" He exclaimed back as the killing intent flowed through his body; anticipation slithered down and nagged at the back of his throat like a good taste. This battle was delicious as he inhaled their fused powers! His aura was becoming a bright blood red color as his pressure increased!

Then, he noticed it, the shifting glow around the belly becoming more erratic, bloating like a wart with a putrid purple glow! He broke his concentration briefly, his body recoiling back some, allowing the Hellfire Queen to gain a momentary edge! He didn't have time to reestablish a new plan and was locked into this contest regardless. He crossed his arms, pushing forward with his mental fortitude and determination, though no longer square with his target, his heel continued to descend as he used up the blood frenzy he obtained from drinking Cleo Arunari's blood! If worse came to worse, he would resort... to something else he hadn't used in nearly 400 years...

The demoness smiled savagely at Grimm's conflicting intentions. His savagery was mixing with his concern for the woman who bore the mark. "You make it sound like you could... foolish little mortal who tries to mantle immortality... Nosferati, Immortui, all just dying words upon the winds of fate. I have lived longer than your species has existed Vampire. I knew the original Nosferatu, children of the demons of blood. And you are unworthy of such a title. Your powers pale compared to theirs, and they are nothing when faced against my people. The Infernum Regium." And with those words, the Demoness clashed her fists on either side of Grimm's body, sandwiching him between her hellfire shrouded knuckles of each fist.

"Arrogance or ignorance, you were not paying attention to my hands boy." came the distainful retort, before she took in a breath, and with a hellish beam, she  breathed an energy blast into grim, sending him into the sands as a smouldering afterthought.

"Get up! If you are stronger than the Nosferatu of old, then you will rise and fight again!"


Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 656
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

Post  Grimoire Valentine on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:13 am

Grim's eyes widen as he was crushed and simultaneously blown from the fight! A bright beam continued past where she had blasted him, skyward and breaking the atmosphere which removed all clouds with a sudden expansion! The shock waves around them resumed as their combined energy exploded at last, decimating the wasteland where they had been standing prior to their midair standoff!

Grim tumbled for what may have been miles in the dunes; his body smoldering. He lay on his chest, his body shaking. She knew that he held back, and so she took advantage of the situation. He began to slowly rise to his feet, smoldering, his flesh reconstructing where skin had been burned away. His glowing eyes glared at the creature that was still in view.

"You... know nothing..." he says, hunched over. "...of the one who turned me." he continued, Sirius' cape flowing around him, the cape he received from his mortal... or synthetic master. He reached into a space within the fabric, pulling out a long tube that was cold and had a deep crimson fluid within.

He could hear the ancient vampire's words even now...

Blood is key to your hidden powers. However, the willing blood of a loved one is always more potent than that of the stranger. Rare is it in quality, that it can boost your energies almost to my level.... Elven blood is also potent, as the Elven folk are... so connected to the spiritual and material planes...

He closed his eyes... "He was a much... crueler master than any..." he continued, biting off the cork which held the fluid at bay.

Grim... Grim please... don't die!

The sweet voice echoed in his memories, bubbling under his flesh; his blood excited for what it would soon receive. Then the voice of Cain resurfaced, with that demented smile present in his minds eye even now:

But to drink from something so pure is so sinful... there is always a price for power. Tell me Grimoire...
is the power worth the sin?


He tossed back the test tube, his throat gulping the precious, chilled blood greedily. I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together... Iris spoke once more as the last drop of the blood vial dripped down his throat; one of only three samples of her blood he had saved over his long life...

He dropped the vial, a crimson tear flowing down from his eyes that were hidden by tufts of dark hair. His face was blank as the crimson tear flowed over his cheek and rolled around his chin. "Iris... I'm sorry." he says, standing there an open for attack.
avatar
Grimoire Valentine
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-01-12
Age : 107

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:39 am

Grimoire Valentine wrote:Grim's eyes widen as he was crushed and simultaneously blown from the fight! A bright beam continued past where she had blasted him, skyward and breaking the atmosphere which removed all clouds with a sudden expansion! The shock waves around them resumed as their combined energy exploded at last, decimating the wasteland where they had been standing prior to their midair standoff!

Grim tumbled for what may have been miles in the dunes; his body smoldering. He lay on his chest, his body shaking. She knew that he held back, and so she took advantage of the situation. He began to slowly rise to his feet, smoldering, his flesh reconstructing where skin had been burned away. His glowing eyes glared at the creature that was still in view.

"You... know nothing..." he says, hunched over. "...of the one who turned me." he continued, Sirius' cape flowing around him, the cape he received from his mortal... or synthetic master. He reached into a space within the fabric, pulling out a long tube that was cold and had a deep crimson fluid within.

He could hear the ancient vampire's words even now...

Blood is key to your hidden powers. However, the willing blood of a loved one is always more potent than that of the stranger. Rare is it in quality, that it can boost your energies almost to my level.... Elven blood is also potent, as the Elven folk are... so connected to the spiritual and material planes...

He closed his eyes... "He was a much... crueler master than any..." he continued, biting off the cork which held the fluid at bay.

Grim... Grim please... don't die!

The sweet voice echoed in his memories, bubbling under his flesh; his blood excited for what it would soon receive. Then the voice of Cain resurfaced, with that demented smile present in his minds eye even now:

But to drink from something so pure is so sinful... there is always a price for power. Tell me Grimoire...
is the power worth the sin?


He tossed back the test tube, his throat gulping the precious, chilled blood greedily. I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together... Iris spoke once more as the last drop of the blood vial dripped down his throat; one of only three samples of her blood he had saved over his long life...

He dropped the vial, a crimson tear flowing down from his eyes that were hidden by tufts of dark hair. His face was blank as the crimson tear flowed over his cheek and rolled around his chin. "Iris... I'm sorry." he says, standing there an open for attack.



When Grimm stood, and made his proclamation, the demoness smiled again, but this time, her eyes turned from blazing orange, to dark violet purple. "I know your species. I know every possible thing you can potentially be. No matter how much blood you consume, no matter how many life forces you have enslaved and destroyed, it will never be enough. You have slain thousands, perhaps even millions of individual beings. But boy, I have absorbed millions of worlds worth of sentient mortal beings. And more besides, I have challenged the might of angels, and taken their power. But come, drink your fallen wife's long dead blood. Blood offered is so much better than blood taken, as is the words of the firstborn Nosfaratu, and lets see of your renewed vigor afterward can challenge my original might..."

With that, the demoness began to call upon a strength untapped since the fall. Unknown to Grimm, this Hellfire Queen was not a standard member of her people, for she lived from a time before Hell... And she retained the original might of her creation, the Flame Imperishable.

The tanned skin started turning from tan to golf. Her eyes and hair turned from their red orange to a bright blue, as did the violet symbol on her stomach!

"Ah.. it has been so many eons since I last tapped this power... It is... Invigorating."

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 656
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 37
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum