Murktail Marsh

Go down

Murktail Marsh

Post  Rachel Renston on Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:00 am

Renston's craft hurdled a little off target than it was supposed to. Either due to something hitting it while in space, the woman buckled up as she was about to make contact with the surface! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She shrieked as the craft slammed through the foiliage of the forest, rolling and crushing trees under its weight. The craft then drove itself deep into the Murktail Marsh, sinking deep into the mud and swampy water, covering itself deep with the muck before seemingly swallowed up by it.

The water rose over it's tomb, bubbles forming upon the surface before stilling.

The water exploded up as the craft rose again, completely covered in muck. The door swinging outward and sticking into the mud. Gases seeped from the craft, and from the fog emerged the still drenched ADN officer. Nylons torn, her breasts nipples erect under her clothes thanks to the chill, slimy hair wet and clinging to her upper back, her neck and forehead, still dripping with slime at its ends. Her pale, almost greenish skin was also covered with it. She stumbled upon the walkway, her heels clicking as she got used to her footing again.

"Ugh...my head hurts....Ughkk.....ERK!" She went wide eyed, falling to her knees and puked her brains out of slime left from the Admiral's 'not-belly'. She coughed and wheezed, eyes red with fatigue as she sat there, looking at her reflection in the puddle...

Costume in use: Officer

Costumes in all: 5

Underware reference: https://2img.net/h/i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1/AmiDonnel/Rachel%20Renston/RachelRenstonsleepware.jpg?t=1308174131.jpg
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murktail Marsh

Post  Random Mobs on Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:16 am

Rachel Renston wrote:
The water exploded up as the craft rose again, completely covered in muck. The door swinging outward and sticking into the mud. Gases seeped from the craft, and from the fog emerged the still drenched ADN officer. Nylons torn, her breasts nipples erect under her clothes thanks to the chill, slimy hair wet and clinging to her upper back, her neck and forehead, still dripping with slime at its ends. Her pale, almost greenish skin was also covered with it. She stumbled upon the walkway, her heels clicking as she got used to her footing again.

"Ugh...my head hurts....Ughkk.....ERK!" She went wide eyed, falling to her knees and puked her brains out of slime left from the Admiral's 'not-belly'. She coughed and wheezed, eyes red with fatigue as she sat there, looking at her reflection in the puddle...

She would see two large glowing eyes looking back at her, and before she could react the beast of Murktail Marsh shot itself from the water!

It's large jaws quickly engulfed the woman who disturbed it's nap, her legs and ass hanging over it's chin as it rose it's slithering snake like body up twenty feet. Poor Rachel kicked and squirmed, but the greedy serpent was no match, kicking its head back once, engulfing her hips, twice, engulfing her thighs, and then one final time, jerking its head vertically so it face the sky, widening its jaws. Rachel's muffled, tired cries were snuffed out as her legs vanished, her body rushing down it's tight throat... It swallowed, a large bulge from the base of its neck that filled out its girth squirmed gently as it travelled downward. Rachel's body vanishing below the water of the marshes and vanished when joining the thicker section of the mythical monster's body.

The beast roared, having retaliated for its disturbed sleep by eating the woman, it was now content, and she would provide nourishment for the beast as it crawled back beneath the still pools of the marsh once again.

The marshes stilled once again... till the beast shot up, its large yellow eyes wide with what looked like... betrayal?

It reared most of it's 150 foot length up, making loud hacking, hissing noises, yawning its jaws wide. Another bulge had formed, from the thick section of the dragon serpent's body, and it crawled quickly up, up, up, before it projectile launched the screaming woman from its maw onto the muddy earth not too far from where it had eaten her!

It hacked, and hissed, the woman's body coated with something that made its stomach curl in on itself, and made it dangerously ill within moments of devouring her! It shook its head and body, shivering its rare scales before plunging back into the marsh, making a note to avoid the woman completely...
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston on Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:27 am

Rache, laying in the mud, covered with thirdly with dank swamp slime, secondly with the saliva and stomach fluids of the famed 'Murktail Monster' that had been an old wives tale up to this point, and finally the smelly and icky slime that the Overlord coated her with in his pouch. She took a moment for her irritated eyes to adjust to the light again as she slowly rose up, dripping and shivering with disgust and about thirteen other emotions. "I..I....m going to-to kill-Ru-RU-RUFUS!" she screamed out, causing birds to fly out from the tree tops. She slowly gathered to her feet, wobbly again and now missing a heel, she walked up to a tree to locate north, and in finding the moss, went westward, slowly dragging her shoe with her as she held her arms together.

While walking, she noticed various other predators who would've eaten her in a heart beat like the Murktail Dragon Beast back off. Her body's wet, slimy form looked off putting, and she could testify she didn't smell great either. "Th-th-the Ad-ADMIRALs-s-s...'p-p-pouch', mu-must have s-s-om-ome, pr-protective coating...ag-gainst pre-pr-predators." she said with chattering lips, completing her spoken thought.

She remembered her camera button, and activated it. "H-H-HEY....DOUCHEBAG!" she cried into it. "H-HELP...." she cried again. She looked up, thrusting slime off her face. "I-I-I-NEED...a b-b-bath..." she continued to stammer, walking a straight line westward, towards Beijio.

Costume in use: Officer

Costumes in all: 5

Underware reference: https://2img.net/h/i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1/AmiDonnel/Rachel%20Renston/RachelRenstonsleepware.jpg?t=1308174131.jpg
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum