Open Ocean

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Open Ocean

Post  Edgar Holden on Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:25 am

After flying out off the coast of Scardia at over mach 10, the blazing comet formed by Edgar's Aura kicked up a violent spray of seawater behind him. In second, the coast of Scardia behind him disappeared over the horizon as he closed in on his intended target island, Shi No Shima.

'Hold on Catherine. I'm comming.'
Edgar Holden
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Ocean

Post  Edgar Holden on Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:30 pm

Only a half hour later, Edgar was flying back the way he came, and levitating above and behind him, was what appeared to be a bubble filled with water, cycling air to a woman inside the sphere. Her clothes were patchy and burned in places, and her skin was still red raw, but she looked better than she had mere minutes ago when she first re-emerged.

"Damn it Himiko... I had forgotten how far you had fallen..." Edgar's dark brooding thoughts cycled through his conscious mind on the events 13 years ago. Events that were still very much fresh in Catherine's mind, because from her perspective, they did just happen. Ed lamented the breaking of linear time between dimensions, and cursed it's random nature.
Edgar Holden
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE on Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:30 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Only a half hour later, Edgar was flying back the way he came, and levitating above and behind him, was what appeared to be a bubble filled with water, cycling air to a woman inside the sphere. Her clothes were patchy and burned in places, and her skin was still red raw, but she looked better than she had mere minutes ago when she first re-emerged.

"Damn it Himiko... I had forgotten how far you had fallen..." Edgar's dark brooding thoughts cycled through his conscious mind on the events 13 years ago. Events that were still very much fresh in Catherine's mind, because from her perspective, they did just happen. Ed lamented the breaking of linear time between dimensions, and cursed it's random nature.

Cat twitched, her body weightless in the conjured bubble. She still wasn't fully conscious, occasionally moaning in pain however and muttering words. "Ma...ster... Fa..Father...." she says softly, her lips trembling. "Damian..... Ed... I... need... to see them..." she rolled in the bubble, her fingers clenching. "I....need...." she says weakly.
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden on Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:37 am

Edgar's head turned towards Catherine inside the bubble. He closed his eyes, and tried to mentally communicate with her.

"We're almost safe Cat. Just hold on a few minutes more. You're ok now..." he soothed, and poured some of his healing power to try and assist her own developing regenerative powers.

He turned back towards his destination even as the coastline of Gailden dissapeared, and Scardia's came into view on the distant horizon.

Last edited by Edgar Holden on Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Edgar Holden
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE on Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:42 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Edgar's head turned towards Catherine inside the bubble. He closed his eyes, and tried to mentally communicate with her.

"We're almost safe Cat.Just hold on a few minutes more. You're ok now..." he soothed, and poured some of his healing power to try and assist her own developing regenerative powers.

He turned back towards his destination even as the coastline of Gailden dissapeared, and Scardia's came into view on the distant horizon.

"I'm..scared. Ed..." she says back, her mind blacking again. "I was never able to confess... never....will......" she says even more softly before she could no longer stay awake, falling unconscious again. The burns on her flesh were pinkish now, but still prevalent. She looked like a person who had a bad experience at the tanning salon, and the scars were fading quickly, even the marks where Masami had stabbed her through her back and chest was fading quickly away.
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:24 am

Many hours later, Edgar was flying through the skies above the seas, heading back toward Gailden, this time towards the Beijio Desert.

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland felt his chest seize again, and he too felt fatigued once again! His minds eye saw something... someone large as a cave troll with burning red eyes! "What is that thing?!" he exclaimed, to the open air. Poor Raz may have stayed well away once Leland began babbling like a loon. Good, for Leland drew his guns, throwing back the hammers of the revolvers as he swept the room, anticipating more unearthly visitors! "C'mon bastard... my 'sight' has a bead on you... show right up...!" He exclaimed, sweat rolling down his brow. He could feel a presence behind him as if it were pulling on the low ponytail he wore to hold back his long reddish hair. He swerved and aimed his guns, ready to blast the intruder if need be!

Anastasia Faizland wrote:The Elf got to the inn, though her pace was slow. She too, didn't glance at Raz behind the counter when she heard Leland exclaim up stairs. She turned to Raz, finally, showing concern. "Don't let anyone up there." she ordered, before going up cautiously.

She crept through the second floor's hall before turning to the half open door to Leland's room.

"...my 'sight' has a bead on you... show right up...!" she could hear him mutter with her long ears. She wanted to grab her gun, and almost did. She could feel his killing intent with her soldier senses. She instead lowered her hand from her hip, and pushed the doorway open. She took one step forward, staring at Leland's gun trained on her head as he turned with the speed of lightning, as Gunslingers were known for. However, she was not only a highborne elf, she was a Scardian trained soldier!

She raised her arms, pushing both his guns by their barrels aside, as if to spread his arms wide open in tandem with him. Her lidded eyes glared daggers into his own deep blue eyes. While his arms were spread, she drew herself into his, hugging his shoulders with her arms. It was a simple CQC move, commonly referred to as a bear hug by most. It kept Leland from shooting her, or anyone really. Her chest puffed up against his, her blue eyes leveled with his.

"Leland!" She exclaimed, her tone serious and cold, the pressure of her 'hug' intensified as she pinned his elbows now against his waist! "Did you forget who I am? You dare point your gun wantonly? At me!? Are you a Gunslinger, or just another fool with a gun?!" she barked, bearing her teeth, before slamming her forehead hard against his own!

The vision he saw from 'Damian's' eyes and the jolt of pain he felt caused him to stop in mid air and blink.

"Huh... What in this universe is going on? These souls are familiar, yet not quite the same. The one called Leland feels almost exactly like Damian... It's uncanny... And this elf woman..."

"Wait a moment. Leland is one of the people Yoko told me would know about disabling that damn generator beneath the Asrond Spire." Edgar frowned at this, and took off again, redoubling his speed, leaving behind waves almost 10 meters high in his wake. "I do not like coincidences... Something very weird is going on here..." Ed thought as he made his way across the sea at record pace.
Edgar Holden
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top