War Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

War Room

Post  Anastasia Faizland on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:53 pm

From here:
http://galiavan2657.forumotion.com/t458p50-medical-wing-second-floor#8154

The Commander brought the Empress to the War Room, where she was to be presented to her generals shortly. "Forgive me my Lady, I will now inform the General of your arrival. Shall you need anything, one of my men will be nearby to answer for you." Promised the foreign Military Officer to the Empress of Beijio. She then turned and headed back to see the General.
Anastasia Faizland
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: War Room

Post  Sango Sigara on Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:35 am

Sango took a few more moments to rest... before she opened her eyes, adjusted her kimono and top, before exhaling softly. "Kimura!" She yelled out, the servant appearing at her side wordlessly. Without looking at her, the Empress took a long, cool breath. "Bring me my Kiseru, and summon the Twelve Noble Families of Beijio at once." she orders, and soon the traditional pipe was brought to her, lit and ready to be smoked by the Empress. The empress took the pipe, and drew in deeply before exhaling cobalt blue smoke. "I shall remain here till all those who are in the area have arrived. Bring Busujima as well, I hear she's well and alive after her fives years away."

Master Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujita Kogo on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:25 am

Fujita sat in her seat, a black silk kimono that matched her eyepatch adorned her curvaceous body, the cleavage from her breasts was barely visible, but was hard to make disappear thanks to her endowment. She tapped her foot consistently, looking over at the Empress with an impatient look as she folded her arms and grunted. If she was the drinking kind, she surmised she'd have been on her third bottle of sake by now. It was getting ridiculous, sitting here in absolute silence with the Empress who only sat across from her and stared her down like a hawk. What?....WHAT?! Is there something on my face? Did I forget to brush my teeth? Why do you keep staring at me!! She thought irritatedly. She literally was forced out of bed by the Empress's servants, mind you she was practically naked, so she had to slip into the first thing she could find without looking presentable for her majesty without the decency to even to have taken a shower since before she had slept the night before! If the Empress wanted to remain silent because of her presentation, then she should have sent servants who were not trying to throw her into the street butt naked!

"Hmp..." she grunted, hoping to rouse the Empress in some way or manner. Yet, nothing. She pressed her lips firmly against one another, leaning back in her chair, letting it half teeter. Worse yet, no one else yet arrived. Did I seriously get up for nothing? I was dreaming about that young lad I saw at the Inn a few weeks ago. It was such a nice dream too, Gods did he know how to use that tongue.... She closed her eyes, blushing slightly, but her face did not express her perversion, rather than her impatience and irritation. She sighed, lowly but loud enough for the Empress to hear it.
Fujita Kogo
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top