War Room

Go down

War Room Empty War Room

Post  Anastasia Faizland on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:53 pm

From here:
http://galiavan2657.forumotion.com/t458p50-medical-wing-second-floor#8154

The Commander brought the Empress to the War Room, where she was to be presented to her generals shortly. "Forgive me my Lady, I will now inform the General of your arrival. Shall you need anything, one of my men will be nearby to answer for you." Promised the foreign Military Officer to the Empress of Beijio. She then turned and headed back to see the General.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 149
Join date : 2013-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

War Room Empty Re: War Room

Post  Sango Sigara on Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:35 am

Sango took a few more moments to rest... before she opened her eyes, adjusted her kimono and top, before exhaling softly. "Kimura!" She yelled out, the servant appearing at her side wordlessly. Without looking at her, the Empress took a long, cool breath. "Bring me my Kiseru, and summon the Twelve Noble Families of Beijio at once." she orders, and soon the traditional pipe was brought to her, lit and ready to be smoked by the Empress. The empress took the pipe, and drew in deeply before exhaling cobalt blue smoke. "I shall remain here till all those who are in the area have arrived. Bring Busujima as well, I hear she's well and alive after her fives years away."

_________________
War Room 3946b07c2bf78a7b51b6cb165538dc43_by_keskewolf-datiyz9
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 117
Join date : 2011-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

War Room Empty Re: War Room

Post  Fujita Kogo on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:25 am

Fujita sat in her seat, a black silk kimono that matched her eyepatch adorned her curvaceous body, the cleavage from her breasts was barely visible, but was hard to make disappear thanks to her endowment. She tapped her foot consistently, looking over at the Empress with an impatient look as she folded her arms and grunted. If she was the drinking kind, she surmised she'd have been on her third bottle of sake by now. It was getting ridiculous, sitting here in absolute silence with the Empress who only sat across from her and stared her down like a hawk. What?....WHAT?! Is there something on my face? Did I forget to brush my teeth? Why do you keep staring at me!! She thought irritatedly. She literally was forced out of bed by the Empress's servants, mind you she was practically naked, so she had to slip into the first thing she could find without looking presentable for her majesty without the decency to even to have taken a shower since before she had slept the night before! If the Empress wanted to remain silent because of her presentation, then she should have sent servants who were not trying to throw her into the street butt naked!

"Hmp..." she grunted, hoping to rouse the Empress in some way or manner. Yet, nothing. She pressed her lips firmly against one another, leaning back in her chair, letting it half teeter. Worse yet, no one else yet arrived. Did I seriously get up for nothing? I was dreaming about that young lad I saw at the Inn a few weeks ago. It was such a nice dream too, Gods did he know how to use that tongue.... She closed her eyes, blushing slightly, but her face did not express her perversion, rather than her impatience and irritation. She sighed, lowly but loud enough for the Empress to hear it.
Fujita Kogo
Fujita Kogo
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 2
Join date : 2017-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

War Room Empty Re: War Room

Post  barduwulf on Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:29 am

The general enters the chamber, spotting the Empress and her company. “Ah, there you are, your majesty. We actually have some important matters to discuss with the young woman here.” He said, nudging Leiran forward. He then noticed Fujita sitting, somewhat disheveled and panicked. “Oh, afternoon Kogo wave. ...trying out a new look?”

_________________
War Room BardSig12
barduwulf
barduwulf
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 198
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

War Room Empty Re: War Room

Post  Felnara Sturm on Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:03 am

[from here]

Felnara entered, following Leiran and the General. The room was pretty nondescript, save the large table meant to seat the many lords and military advisers. She could see a tall, busty elf with an eyepatch and a beautiful woman with a ponytail and heavy silk kimonos. She bowed respectfully. "Lady Felnara Sturm of Fenira, you're highness. I have no business here, other than to ask if you know where Leland McKelly is headed? I tried the infirmary, and the man there says he was heading East... could you collaborate that, since he was the one who went to receive you?" She asked.
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 21
Join date : 2019-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

War Room Empty Re: War Room

Post  Leiran on Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:57 am

Leiran remained quiet as Lady Sturm brought her case forward first. It made sense, she supposed, as her own issue in Fenira wasn't exactly a pressing manner... the country would still be there in a few minutes. She turned her green eyes towards the elf, and the Empress.
Leiran
Leiran
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 29
Join date : 2014-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

War Room Empty Re: War Room

Post  Sango Sigara on Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:21 am

Fujita Kogo wrote:Fujita sat in her seat, a black silk kimono that matched her eyepatch adorned her curvaceous body, the cleavage from her breasts was barely visible, but was hard to make disappear thanks to her endowment. She tapped her foot consistently, looking over at the Empress with an impatient look as she folded her arms and grunted. If she was the drinking kind, she surmised she'd have been on her third bottle of sake by now. It was getting ridiculous, sitting here in absolute silence with the Empress who only sat across from her and stared her down like a hawk. What?....WHAT?! Is there something on my face? Did I forget to brush my teeth? Why do you keep staring at me!! She thought irritatedly. She literally was forced out of bed by the Empress's servants, mind you she was practically naked, so she had to slip into the first thing she could find without looking presentable for her majesty without the decency to even to have taken a shower since before she had slept the night before! If the Empress wanted to remain silent because of her presentation, then she should have sent servants who were not trying to throw her into the street butt naked!

"Hmp..." she grunted, hoping to rouse the Empress in some way or manner. Yet, nothing. She pressed her lips firmly against one another, leaning back in her chair, letting it half teeter. Worse yet, no one else yet arrived. Did I seriously get up for nothing? I was dreaming about that young lad I saw at the Inn a few weeks ago. It was such a nice dream too, Gods did he know how to use that tongue.... She closed her eyes, blushing slightly, but her face did not express her perversion, rather than her impatience and irritation. She sighed, lowly but loud enough for the Empress to hear it.

"Hm?" The Empress turned a calculating eye towards Kogo. She remained silent, wondering what she should have for dinner all the while, unaware of the Elven woman's inner dread and paranoia...

barduwulf wrote:The general enters the chamber, spotting the Empress and her company. “Ah, there you are, your majesty. We actually have some important matters to discuss with the young woman here.” He said, nudging Leiran forward. He then noticed Fujita sitting, somewhat disheveled and panicked. “Oh, afternoon Kogo wave. ...trying out a new look?”

The sound of the doors opening made the Empress's deep brown eyes turn to exit, where she seen the familiar shape of General Barduwulf being accompanied by two other unknowns. "Oh, good afternoon General. The twelve are... slow in showing up." She says, blowing a ring of smoke upon pulling away her kiseru. She raised a brow at the young fiery haired woman with green eyes, inspecting her. "Oh?" She then turned to the dark red hair of Imp who had followed the General clad in armor and had three swords jutting from behind her... She inspected this one too, and was not alarmed when she announced her presence before the other woman...

Felnara Sturm wrote:[from here]

Felnara entered, following Leiran and the General. The room was pretty nondescript, save the large table meant to seat the many lords and military advisers. She could see a tall, busty elf with an eyepatch and a beautiful woman with a ponytail and heavy silk kimonos. She bowed respectfully. "Lady Felnara Sturm of Fenira, you're highness. I have no business here, other than to ask if you know where Leland McKelly is headed? I tried the infirmary, and the man there says he was heading East... could you collaborate that, since he was the one who went to receive you?" She asked.

She remained silent for a moment, before turning to the other woman, and then to Barduwulf, before returning her sharp gaze upon Lady Felnara of Fenira. "Leland McKelly? My cousin's widower? Ah right he was in the Palace... I was recovering, but I did not really hear where he was headed..." She says, smoking her pipe as she thought about it. "Hmm... well, there was an Elf who he was speaking with the one who aided me here... I think she asked for horses. Sorry, I just don't know, may want to ask around." She replied, before turning to the fiery haired woman.

Leiran wrote:Leiran remained quiet as Lady Sturm brought her case forward first. It made sense, she supposed, as her own issue in Fenira wasn't exactly a pressing manner... the country would still be there in a few minutes. She turned her green eyes towards the elf, and the Empress.

"So... who is this pretty young thing?" She smiled warmly. "You have no need to be shy, I'm not going to bite your head off girl." She chuckled lowly, returning the pipe to her plush lips.

_________________
War Room 3946b07c2bf78a7b51b6cb165538dc43_by_keskewolf-datiyz9
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 117
Join date : 2011-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

War Room Empty Re: War Room

Post  Felnara Sturm on Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:50 pm

Sango Sigara wrote:
She remained silent for a moment, before turning to the other woman, and then to Barduwulf, before returning her sharp gaze upon Lady Felnara of Fenira. "Leland McKelly? My cousin's widower? Ah right he was in the Palace... I was recovering, but I did not really hear where he was headed..." She says, smoking her pipe as she thought about it. "Hmm... well, there was an Elf who he was speaking with the one who aided me here... I think she asked for horses. Sorry, I just don't know, may want to ask around." She replied, before turning to the fiery haired woman.

The sound of that made her sigh internally. More dead ends... and now I've come to find that he's popular here in Beijio... I'm beginning to feel like I'm being set up here... She thought, before the Empress gave her at least a tangible clue. "Aye," she nodded, bowing slightly. "Thank you Empress, I'll be taking my leave then." She added, before turning to the General. "Thank you General for your cooperation." She bid him her thanks, before heading out of the war room.

[to here]


Last edited by Felnara Sturm on Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited my exit post)
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 21
Join date : 2019-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

War Room Empty Re: War Room

Post  Leiran on Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:13 pm

Leiran watched as Felnara exited, a frown upon her face. She felt... something off. She turns to Barduwulf then, before she hears the Empress speak in her direction:

Sango Sigara wrote:
Leiran wrote:Leiran remained quiet as Lady Sturm brought her case forward first. It made sense, she supposed, as her own issue in Fenira wasn't exactly a pressing manner... the country would still be there in a few minutes. She turned her green eyes towards the elf, and the Empress.

"So... who is this pretty young thing?" She smiled warmly. "You have no need to be shy, I'm not going to bite your head off girl." She chuckled lowly, returning the pipe to her plush lips.

"Huh?" She blinked, turning to the smiling Empress, feeling shy suddenly. "Uh...well.." She began, fidgeting before, she stopped and swallowed. "...I'm...Lady....Councilwoman Leiran Dashir, of Fenira. The last member of the Council of Magi, defaulted due to the death of the council in the take over of Fenira, your grace." She says with a bit more confidence. She realized now, she had no choice but to accept the fact that her role was now set for her.
Leiran
Leiran
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 29
Join date : 2014-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

War Room Empty Re: War Room

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum