Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beijio Stables and Parking Area

4 posters

Go down

Beijio Stables and Parking Area Empty Beijio Stables and Parking Area

Post  Leland McKelly Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:57 am

From here:
https://galiavan2657.forumotion.com/t101p175-the-outside-courtyard-outside-ground-floor#8725

Leland leaned against the roofed stable posts, looking out to the parking area. All the while, he was, smoking the cigarette he was told not to smoke. He grumbled, looking out past the City Walls, past the rice fields and to the dunes of the Beijio Desert. "Hmm...she's taking a while. Perhaps I should just walk." he sarcastically recites to himself, sighing with the stubby cig smoldering in the left corner of his mouth.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Beijio Stables and Parking Area Empty Re: Beijio Stables and Parking Area

Post  Anastasia Faizland Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:11 am

Anastasia soon arrived with two healthy, military trained horses packed with their provisions. She saw Leland from behind, smoke drifting from his face and frowned. She got rather close, before leaning beside his left ear from behind: "I've got our horses," she says, her left hand grabbing his cig from his mouth again before flicking it into the street. She looked at him with lidded, irritated eyes. "You may be a gentleman, but at other times, it appears you act as a moron. Perhaps it was for the best I traveled with you after all...at least to make sure you can still breathe by the time we reach the Tower." she said in a semi irritated fashion. "Here, this one is yours, Gunslinger." she says, handing him the reins to one of the horses.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:31 am

Anastasia Faizland wrote:Anastasia soon arrived with two healthy, military trained horses packed with their provisions. She saw Leland from behind, smoke drifting from his face and frowned. She got rather close, before leaning beside his left ear from behind: "I've got our horses," she says, her left hand grabbing his cig from his mouth again before flicking it into the street. She looked at him with lidded, irritated eyes. "You may be a gentleman, but at other times, it appears you act as a moron. Perhaps it was for the best I traveled with you after all...at least to make sure you can still breathe by the time we reach the Tower." she said in a semi irritated fashion. "Here, this one is yours, Gunslinger." she says, handing him the reins to one of the horses.

Leland froze for a moment, feeling her breath against his ear, turning to her as she tossed his cig again. He frowned, taking the reins silently. He slipped his bag, though appearing empty, had half a troops supply of weapons in the magic space. He pulled out his rifle and slipped it onto a side holster of the horse before mounting up. He turned to the Major, and raised a brow. "Well, lets head out then before the High General finds out..." he then raised a brow. "Since you know what I'm after, and where I'm going Major... and you are forcing yourself into my travels. I'd like to ask, what is it you are seeking in the Tenik HQ?"
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:01 am

Anastasia mounted her horse as well, setting her feet into the stirrups, before listening to Leland's question. She gazed into his eyes, her face unchanging. "I'm looking for some closure. I don't want to talk about it. But my answers should be in there, in the company records. You may as well call me Anastasia, as I'm not working this as a member of the Legion, Gunslinger." She says, before riding on ahead of him, pausing, and then glancing over her shoulder with her bright blue eyes, her blond hair curtained over her left eye. "Well? Lets make haste. We may need to make camp when we get there, as it'll almost be nightfall by then."
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:15 pm

[from here]

Felnara had made a brisk exit from the palace, and made her way to the stables to look for clues about the seemingly elusive Leland McKelly. "I was curious if anyone here has seen an Elf in Scardian Foreign Legion attire or a man dressed like a Gunslinger?" She asked the stable hands left and right.
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:49 pm

[From here]

Felnara returned the mare to her stable, and descended, battered and beaten... but determined. "Need to get Groose... and the Rough Rider prepared." She says, walking down to the Stable Master. "Excuse me," she began. "You know where the local dog pound is? I lost a mangy fox, missing two arms, barks consistently..." She asked, in a rather serious tone.
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:41 pm

The stable master turned to her with a raised brow. "...that seems oddly specific. You pullin' my leg little lady?" The man asked, polishing a horse shoe.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:51 pm

She raised an unamused brow in turn. "...animal shelter? Handicapped Animal Hospital?" She paused, and sighed. "...where do the criminals get imprisoned in this city?" She asked finally.

(to here)
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down