Beijio Stables and Parking Area

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beijio Stables and Parking Area

Post  Leland McKelly on Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:57 am

From here:
http://galiavan2657.forumotion.com/t101p175-the-outside-courtyard-outside-ground-floor#8725

Leland leaned against the roofed stable posts, looking out to the parking area. All the while, he was, smoking the cigarette he was told not to smoke. He grumbled, looking out past the City Walls, past the rice fields and to the dunes of the Beijio Desert. "Hmm...she's taking a while. Perhaps I should just walk." he sarcastically recites to himself, sighing with the stubby cig smoldering in the left corner of his mouth.
Leland McKelly
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beijio Stables and Parking Area

Post  Anastasia Faizland on Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:11 am

Anastasia soon arrived with two healthy, military trained horses packed with their provisions. She saw Leland from behind, smoke drifting from his face and frowned. She got rather close, before leaning beside his left ear from behind: "I've got our horses," she says, her left hand grabbing his cig from his mouth again before flicking it into the street. She looked at him with lidded, irritated eyes. "You may be a gentleman, but at other times, it appears you act as a moron. Perhaps it was for the best I traveled with you after all...at least to make sure you can still breathe by the time we reach the Tower." she said in a semi irritated fashion. "Here, this one is yours, Gunslinger." she says, handing him the reins to one of the horses.
Anastasia Faizland
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly on Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:31 am

Anastasia Faizland wrote:Anastasia soon arrived with two healthy, military trained horses packed with their provisions. She saw Leland from behind, smoke drifting from his face and frowned. She got rather close, before leaning beside his left ear from behind: "I've got our horses," she says, her left hand grabbing his cig from his mouth again before flicking it into the street. She looked at him with lidded, irritated eyes. "You may be a gentleman, but at other times, it appears you act as a moron. Perhaps it was for the best I traveled with you after all...at least to make sure you can still breathe by the time we reach the Tower." she said in a semi irritated fashion. "Here, this one is yours, Gunslinger." she says, handing him the reins to one of the horses.

Leland froze for a moment, feeling her breath against his ear, turning to her as she tossed his cig again. He frowned, taking the reins silently. He slipped his bag, though appearing empty, had half a troops supply of weapons in the magic space. He pulled out his rifle and slipped it onto a side holster of the horse before mounting up. He turned to the Major, and raised a brow. "Well, lets head out then before the High General finds out..." he then raised a brow. "Since you know what I'm after, and where I'm going Major... and you are forcing yourself into my travels. I'd like to ask, what is it you are seeking in the Tenik HQ?"
Leland McKelly
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland on Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:01 am

Anastasia mounted her horse as well, setting her feet into the stirrups, before listening to Leland's question. She gazed into his eyes, her face unchanging. "I'm looking for some closure. I don't want to talk about it. But my answers should be in there, in the company records. You may as well call me Anastasia, as I'm not working this as a member of the Legion, Gunslinger." She says, before riding on ahead of him, pausing, and then glancing over her shoulder with her bright blue eyes, her blond hair curtained over her left eye. "Well? Lets make haste. We may need to make camp when we get there, as it'll almost be nightfall by then."
Anastasia Faizland
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top