Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palace of Alucphia: Throne Room

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Palace of Alucphia: Throne Room Empty Palace of Alucphia: Throne Room

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:51 am

High Queen Orphia, the leader of the Desert lamia Tribes, sits upon the Pearl Throne. To a human, it is more like a huge dais, or a king sized lounge suite, all taken up by the lady's coiled golden tail, laying upon pillows of soft cloth and silk.

The hall is rugged with red carpet, and lined by columns of ivory marble that guide patrons to the dais. Flanking either side of the throne are the council seats, surrounded by the elite royal guard. Heavily armored veteran Lamia warriors.

Leland McKelly wrote:He nodded at Zetose's explanation. It made sense, as with any society there is the ones who are valued and loved, and the outcasts and undesirables. Perhaps living in a village hidden away, where you knew almost everyone by name for a long time made Leland forget his time in Ithteca. Leland froze, closing his eyes slowly as he looked away from Anastasia, before he was forced to turn and watch her head off. "Again, we two legged ones are strange, Zetose..." he gulped. "Sometimes scary." he added, before coughing against his fist. "Lets...ah, continue this elsewhere then." he finished, following his friend.

In a few minutes, the two had entered the large hall of columns that led to the High Queen's Dais. Zetose looked at Leland and smiled a little. "It has been some time since you have graced these halls with your presence, Leland. I wonder if you remember our Monarch?" he said with a slight smirk.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Palace of Alucphia: Throne Room Empty Re: Palace of Alucphia: Throne Room

Post  Leland McKelly Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:08 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:High Queen Orphia, the leader of the Desert lamia Tribes, sits upon the Pearl Throne. To a human, it is more like a huge dais, or a king sized lounge suite, all taken up by the lady's coiled golden tail, laying upon pillows of soft cloth and silk.

The hall is rugged with red carpet, and lined by columns of ivory marble that guide patrons to the dais. Flanking either side of the throne are the council seats, surrounded by the elite royal guard. Heavily armored veteran Lamia warriors.

Leland McKelly wrote:He nodded at Zetose's explanation. It made sense, as with any society there is the ones who are valued and loved, and the outcasts and undesirables. Perhaps living in a village hidden away, where you knew almost everyone by name for a long time made Leland forget his time in Ithteca. Leland froze, closing his eyes slowly as he looked away from Anastasia, before he was forced to turn and watch her head off. "Again, we two legged ones are strange, Zetose..." he gulped. "Sometimes scary." he added, before coughing against his fist. "Lets...ah, continue this elsewhere then." he finished, following his friend.

In a few minutes, the two had entered the large hall of columns that led to the High Queen's Dais. Zetose looked at Leland and smiled a little. "It has been some time since you have graced these halls with your presence, Leland. I wonder if you remember our Monarch?" he said with a slight smirk.

He smiled nervously. "As...well as I had Kali...heh..." he says nervously. He can remember her features little, save for... the large soft valleys she had crushed his young head against when he met her. He was never sure if Kali and her mother had been jealous of one another over him, but he remembered the Queen at the time, was definitely more friendlier than most were. It was only after he met with her did they all begin to open up to him, and he was stuck down here for a month or two. The Gunslinger Association was actually becoming worried and sent one of the other Masters who were accepted here to look for Leland.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:21 am

Leland McKelly wrote:He smiled nervously. "As...well as I had Kali...heh..." he says nervously. He can remember her features little, save for... the large soft valleys she had crushed his young head against when he met her. He was never sure if Kali and her mother had been jealous of one another over him, but he remembered the Queen at the time, was definitely more friendlier than most were. It was only after he met with her did they all begin to open up to him, and he was stuck down here for a month or two. The Gunslinger Association was actually becoming worried and sent one of the other Masters who were accepted here to look for Leland.

"Heheh, you were lucky. Although the Queen would have consented to your marriage with Kali. After all the Queen has many suitors, yet she still hasn't sired any heirs. She is still young by lamia standards though." Zetose replied as they passed by dozens of the white columns that greately resembled an ordered forest of white marble tree trunks if not for the perfectly symmetrical stonemason work.

Eventually they came before the dais, where the queen slept on her throne, quite obviously tired from recent events.

Palace of Alucphia: Throne Room Lamia2_by_darkstormzero-dauw10a

The custions or the vast scaled tail moved every once in a while, but the great queen did not rouse from her slumber.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:52 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

"Heheh, you were lucky. Although the Queen would have consented to your marriage with Kali. After all the Queen has many suitors, yet she still hasn't sired any heirs. She is still young by lamia standards though." Zetose replied as they passed by dozens of the white columns that greatly resembled an ordered forest of white marble tree trunks if not for the perfectly symmetrical stonemason work.

Leland frowned, thinking of how he had duped the Lamia society, Kali especially, with a lie. Again, at the time he was a young and 'no longer innocent' teenager not wanting to tie himself down to them, after barely surviving Kali's bite and sexual deviancy for as long as he had. He wondered though, if by learning these intimate ways with women from his first Lamia partner did he become...how one would say 'popular' with the women he had slept with later? Though embarrassing to look back on now, Leland was bit of a womanizer and man-whore in his youth. Till he met Izuna who ended house breaking him. She's been gone for several months, and he still missed her, and the company and warmth she provided.

He maintained his frown, looking downward. "Yeah... I'm sure she would. However, whose to say now she won't? Especially given what you just finished your sentence off with!" he said, suddenly worried looking at Zetose nervously. Even worse is what happened when they walked towards the slumbering royal serpent herself:

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Eventually they came before the dais, where the queen slept on her throne, quite obviously tired from recent events.

Palace of Alucphia: Throne Room Lamia2_by_darkstormzero-dauw10a

The custions or the vast  scaled tail moved every once in a while, but the great queen did not rouse from her slumber.

Leland had sweat rolling down his build, and audibly gulped. He looked at her large rear and scaled up to her slumbering body. "*Gulp* I"m not waking her up." He says, wide eyed, and blushing. "Your Auntie made me do it last time," he added, turning to Zetose. "She...she did things to me." He says, turning away so the Lamia wouldn't see his face turn as red as an apple.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:03 am

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland frowned, thinking of how he had duped the Lamia society, Kali especially, with a lie. Again, at the time he was a young and 'no longer innocent' teenager not wanting to tie himself down to them, after barely surviving Kali's bite and sexual deviancy for as long as he had. He wondered though, if by learning these intimate ways with women from his first Lamia partner did he become...how one would say 'popular' with the women he had slept with later? Though embarrassing to look back on now, Leland was bit of a womanizer and man-whore in his youth. Till he met Izuna who ended house breaking him. She's been gone for several months, and he still missed her, and the company and warmth she provided.

He maintained his frown, looking downward. "Yeah... I'm sure she would. However, whose to say now she won't? Especially given what you just finished your sentence off with!" he said, suddenly worried looking at Zetose nervously. Even worse is what happened when they walked towards the slumbering royal serpent herself:

Leland had sweat rolling down his build, and audibly gulped. He looked at her large rear and scaled up to her slumbering body. "*Gulp* I"m not waking her up." He says, wide eyed, and blushing. "Your Auntie made me do it last time," he added, turning to Zetose. "She...she did things to me." He says, turning away so the Lamia wouldn't see his face turn as red as an apple.

Zetose smirked slyly. "Don't think too highly of yourself friend Leland. Auntie may have passed, but the Queen's changed somewhat. Don't think she's that easy to woo anymore. I heard tale of your playboy days, and the trail of broken hearts in your wake. But, if you are lucky, she may not wake to crush you against her bosom today."

And like that, one of the councillors summoned Zetose and Leland with a deep voice that echoed in the columned halls. "Zetose, come before me boy. Whom is this surface dweller that you bring with you? Another one of the renegades for trial?" spoke the large, much older lamia, Terras, a Desert Tiger Lamia of considerable age and strength.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:23 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Zetose smirked slyly. "Don't think too highly of yourself friend Leland. Auntie may have passed, but the Queen's changed somewhat. Don't think she's that easy to woo anymore. I heard tale of your playboy days, and the trail of broken hearts in your wake. But, if you are lucky, she may not wake to crush you against her bosom today."

And like that, one of the councillors summoned Zetose and Leland with a deep voice that echoed in the columned halls. "Zetose, come before me boy. Whom is this surface dweller that you bring with you? Another one of the renegades for trial?" spoke the large, much older lamia, Terras, a Desert Tiger Lamia of considerable age and strength.

Leland looked back to Zetose and his teasing smirk. "I-I wasn't thinking of myself in any way! A-and what do you know of my playboy days? I never-" he then realized he never did. How would Zetose or anyone know that he had become a womanizer after he left this place? Unless...they were spying on him or looking into him. He had changed his name after leaving here to be safe, but...apparently that was something he could not hide. He felt a little sick, and frowned as he stood forth to the council. "It is I, Leland McKelly. It's been a little more than eighteen years since I've returned."
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:33 am

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland looked back to Zetose and his teasing smirk. "I-I wasn't thinking of myself in any way! A-and what do you know of my playboy days? I never-" he then realized he never did. How would Zetose or anyone know that he had become a womanizer after he left this place? Unless...they were spying on him or looking into him. He had changed his name after leaving here to be safe, but...apparently that was something he could not hide. He felt a little sick, and frowned as he stood forth to the council. "It is I, Leland McKelly. It's been a little more than eighteen years since I've returned."

Zetose smirked again "Some things you cannot hide my friend. The stories from before you left here? and what followed after.... Doesn't matter. The only offense my people seem to have taken is that you didn't just outright say 'no' to auntie Kali. You had already paid the blood price before the proposal after all."

When leland announced himself, the great serpent of a councilman looked up and reared up slightly to look at the young man before him. The white hair and beard were a dead givaway as to this beings extreme age, but he knew Leland before acquiring such adornments. "Ah, our lone Gunslinger friend, the one who saved some of our younglings from trespassing bandits. Including little Zetose there. Hmmm, Zetose, have you had him checked for those bugs?" asked the councilman, his slitted eyes turning to the much younger lamia.

"Yes, Councilman Terras, He and his companion are bug free. They arn't dead, and they think independently. Plus, Leland here still remembers us."

Terras nodded. "So, what brings you back to our domain my boy?" the huge, and well built Lamia asked Leland, his green slitted eyes focused back on the Gunslinger.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:43 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:Leland looked back to Zetose and his teasing smirk. "I-I wasn't thinking of myself in any way! A-and what do you know of my playboy days? I never-" he then realized he never did. How would Zetose or anyone know that he had become a womanizer after he left this place? Unless...they were spying on him or looking into him. He had changed his name after leaving here to be safe, but...apparently that was something he could not hide. He felt a little sick, and frowned as he stood forth to the council. "It is I, Leland McKelly. It's been a little more than eighteen years since I've returned."

Zetose smirked again "Some things you cannot hide my friend. The stories from before you left here? and what followed after.... Doesn't matter. The only offense my people seem to have taken is that you didn't just outright say 'no' to auntie Kali. You had already paid the blood price before the proposal after all."

When leland announced himself, the great serpent of a councilman looked up and reared up slightly to look at the young man before him. The white hair and beard were a dead givaway as to this beings extreme age, but he knew Leland before acquiring such adornments. "Ah, our lone Gunslinger friend, the one who saved some of our younglings from trespassing bandits. Including little Zetose there. Hmmm, Zetose, have you had him checked for those bugs?" asked the councilman, his slitted eyes turning to the much younger lamia.

"Yes, Councilman Terras, He and his companion are bug free. They arn't dead, and they think independently. Plus, Leland here still remembers us."

Terras nodded. "So, what brings you back to our domain my boy?" the huge, and well built Lamia asked Leland, his green slitted eyes focused back on the Gunslinger.

Before stepping closer to the being, he leaned towards Zetose and whispered: "With your Auntie Kali, there were just some things you couldn't say 'no' to. And she was a... convincing serpent." he says before taking the next full step forward. "Nice to see you again. Though, indeed time has passed. I am curious to what you mean by 'bugs', but I assume that you mean the 'soulless ones'. To that matter, I would like to divulge some of my time into while I am here, perhaps get a better picture at what we have going on here. As for why I am here, well... one of your young ones seem to have forgotten me, tried marking me and my companion as possible prey as we were continuing our journey to Amaine. However when Zetose made his appearance we settled the matter peacefully and, well, here we are now."
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:11 am

Leland McKelly wrote:Before stepping closer to the being, he leaned towards Zetose and whispered: "With your Auntie Kali, there were just some things you couldn't say 'no' to. And she was a... convincing serpent." he says before taking the next full step forward. "Nice to see you again. Though, indeed time has passed. I am curious to what you mean by 'bugs', but I assume that you mean the 'soulless ones'. To that matter, I would like to divulge some of my time into while I am here, perhaps get a better picture at what we have going on here. As for why I am here, well... one of your young ones seem to have forgotten me, tried marking me and my companion as possible prey as we were continuing our journey to Amaine. However when Zetose made his appearance we settled the matter peacefully and, well, here we are now."

The councilman frowned slightly, not in anger, but concern. "If you are going to Amaine then your path may have you cross Asrond. All the convoys of these things and their masters we intercepted were either coming from, or going there. Beyond these bandits however, our forest cousins have sent word of.... very dark tidings indeed. the evil of Asrond lives again. The Generator, used to fuel the dark secrets of tenik, used by.... new dark abominations that pour from an accursed tower. If it is Demon Realm interferance, then this is more than what we have ever seen even during the time of Faust. There were rumors of a similar dark tower in the Guardian's Gorge of Ithteca three days ago as well, but that tower has been rendered silent by a fantastic blast of light that shot to the stars...."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:27 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

The councilman frowned slightly, not in anger, but concern. "If you are going to Amaine then your path may have you cross Asrond. All the convoys of these things and their masters we intercepted were either coming from, or going there. Beyond these bandits however, our forest cousins have sent word of.... very dark tidings indeed. the evil of Asrond lives again. The Generator, used to fuel the dark secrets of tenik, used by.... new dark abominations that pour from an accursed tower. If it is Demon Realm interferance, then this is more than what we have ever seen even during the time of Faust. There were rumors of a similar dark tower in the Guardian's Gorge of Ithteca three days ago as well, but that tower has been rendered silent by a fantastic blast of light that shot to the stars...."

Leland bowed his head slightly, removing his hat before looking up at the being. "It is by ill fortunes, that my path appears to now intertwine with these merchants of death. For I seek not Amaine directly, but rather Asrond which lies at its center. My companion does too, but unlike her I seek information. Information of a weapon which can be used to destroy evil like these beings, if not the source they originate from." He frowned, before continuing. "It is part of my quest to find out what these towers are. As it were, I was unaware of the destruction of the Guardian Gorge tower, but there is also a third in Domescadia to the far North, where Anastasia's kind hail from. Though, that one isn't in Minktail, but in the vast desert West of her homelands. I suppose I will have to look into that tower as well once I am done in Asrond." He says.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:40 am

Before Terras could reply, another voice cut into the conversation, this time, it was from the Queen who was listening in the whole time. But her left eye was alight with a golden yellow glow and the queen spoke with a flat voice.

"You will need two.... One, you will find in Danton. Once an enemy turned ally. The other.... Will find you once you attempt to infiltrate the Asrond Spire on your won. Only through the Spire's dark halls will you find the remnants of Tenik's tower, hidden within the vaults that these new monsters would rather you not open. The power of the second will breach these vaults and give you the weapon you desire...."

The light dissapeared, and the queen winced, clutching her left eyesocket with her palm.

Terras frowned. "Her majesty has been pushing herself into trying to use her foresight to solve the riddles of these dark towers... but it is debilitating her greately. the forces who block her are..... in her own words 'Far stronger than the world's memory of Kraad.' Something....... has come to Galivan, something evil, and powerfukl beyond all our imaginations...."

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:51 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Before Terras could reply, another voice cut into the conversation, this time, it was from the Queen who was listening in the whole time. But her left eye was alight with a golden yellow glow and the queen spoke with a flat voice.

"You will need two.... One, you will find in Danton. Once an enemy turned ally. The other.... Will find you once you attempt to infiltrate the Asrond Spire on your won. Only through the Spire's dark halls will you find the remnants of Tenik's tower, hidden within the vaults that these new monsters would rather you not open. The power of the second will breach these vaults and give you the weapon you desire...."

The light dissapeared, and the queen winced, clutching her left eyesocket with her palm.

Terras frowned. "Her majesty has been pushing herself into trying to use her foresight to solve the riddles of these dark towers... but it is debilitating her greately. the forces who block her are..... in her own words 'Far stronger than the world's memory of Kraad.' Something....... has come to Galivan, something evil, and powerfukl beyond all our imaginations...."

Leland looked worried, but looked from the Queen to Terras. "I have been given the former President's access key, it should allow me on all levels of the Tower, especially the deep ones." he began slowly, before looking over to the Queen again. "For...how long has she been like this? She looks like she's barely ate or slept well in days..." he says, showing concern.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:02 am

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland looked worried, but looked from the Queen to Terras. "I have been given the former President's access key, it should allow me on all levels of the Tower, especially the deep ones." he began slowly, before looking over to the Queen again. "For...how long has she been like this? She looks like she's barely ate or slept well in days..." he says, showing concern.

Terras shook his head. "Our lady has not eaten in days, not even a Campa Rat... When she uses her power, she seems to lose all appetite and regurgitates her previous meal. We try to keep her from using the visions too often and to rest and eat, but thus far she has not complied. Stubborn woman, especially for a monarch. But what can we do?." The big serpent shrugged and looked worriedly at his queen.

Zetose whom already knew the situation looked at Leland. "We may be running out of time. And with no heir, the possibility of a civil war between the Desert Lamia tribes in these darkening times may break our people."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:22 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:Leland looked worried, but looked from the Queen to Terras. "I have been given the former President's access key, it should allow me on all levels of the Tower, especially the deep ones." he began slowly, before looking over to the Queen again. "For...how long has she been like this? She looks like she's barely ate or slept well in days..." he says, showing concern.

Terras shook his head. "Our lady has not eaten in days, not even a Campa Rat... When she uses her power, she seems to lose all appetite and regurgitates her previous meal. We try to keep her from using the visions too often and to rest and eat, but thus far she has not complied. Stubborn woman, especially for a monarch. But what can we do?." The big serpent shrugged and looked worriedly at his queen.

Zetose whom already knew the situation looked at Leland. "We may be running out of time. And with no heir, the possibility of a civil war between the Desert Lamia tribes in these darkening times may break our people."  

Leland frowned and sighed impatiently. "Well, with all do respect Terras; it is not a complicated spell or high grade formula thought..." he says walking up to the throne, grabbing the woman by the shoulders and lifting her up briskly, but not so quickly as to injure her. He looked sternly at the Queen and frowned. "Your highness, get your ass out of bed, and go eat something. You haven't slept in a while, so do so. Preferably along with one of your suitors..." he finished.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:32 am

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland frowned and sighed impatiently. "Well, with all do respect Terras; it is not a complicated spell or high grade formula thought..." he says walking up to the throne, grabbing the woman by the shoulders and lifting her up briskly, but not so quickly as to injure her. He looked sternly at the Queen and frowned. "Your highness, get your ass out of bed, and go eat something. You haven't slept in a while, so do so. Preferably along with one of your suitors..." he finished.

The great High Queen Orphia slowly roused to consciousness, and her eyes, slitted and golden amber in color blinked a few times, before they focused on Leland, and heard his words. She smiled a little and looked at him grasping her shoulders, and her horns grazed his hands.

Palace of Alucphia: Throne Room Lamia1_by_darkstormzero-dauvzek

"Oh? I didn't think I'd wake up to a human offering himself to such pursuits." she said with an audible hiss. Then the hiss turned sour, as her left hand gripped her head and left eye.

"Oooohhhh.... I do not feel so good...." the queen complained, and visibly paled.

Suddenly, a new presence made itself known.

"Foolish mortal creature attempts to spy upon my people with mysticism and magic. She knew not of whom she dealt with. Now she does. Ah, you are Leland McKelly, the one that the this world's Baroness of Hell deems to be the most forthright threat to our sundered kin. Interesting... I sense, a similarity about you..."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:56 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

The great High Queen Orphia slowly roused to consciousness, and her eyes, slitted and golden amber in color blinked a few times, before they focused on Leland, and heard his words. She smiled a little and looked at him grasping her shoulders, and her horns grazed his hands.

Palace of Alucphia: Throne Room Lamia1_by_darkstormzero-dauvzek

"Oh? I didn't think I'd wake up to a human offering himself to such pursuits." she said with an audible hiss. Then the hiss turned sour, as her left hand gripped her head and left eye.

Leland gulped, feeling nervous and foolish for what he had just done. "Queen Orphia..." he gulped again, feeling a chill run down his spine after she spoke such bold, unchaste words.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
"Oooohhhh.... I do not feel so good...." the queen complained, and visibly paled.

Suddenly, a new presence made itself known.

"Foolish mortal creature attempts to spy upon my people with mysticism and magic. She knew not of whom she dealt with. Now she does.  Ah, you are Leland McKelly, the one that the this world's Baroness of Hell deems to be the most forthright threat to our sundered kin. Interesting... I sense, a similarity about you..."

"Orphia?! What? Hey, who the hell is this?! You leave the nymphomaniac alone!" he exclaimed, shaking her lightly before realizing he was simply shaking Orphia. He calmed down some, and listened to this new presence. "I go by many names, Leland is among them." he said cryptically before adding: "Well a Baroness is the one in charge of the Demon Realm then eh? Good to know. Thanks for the information. Now let Orphia go. Now!" he commanded.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:16 am

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland gulped, feeling nervous and foolish for what he had just done. "Queen Orphia..." he gulped again, feeling a chill run down his spine after she spoke such bold, unchaste words.

"Orphia?! What? Hey, who the hell is this?! You leave the nymphomaniac alone!" he exclaimed, shaking her lightly before realizing he was simply shaking Orphia. He calmed down some, and listened to this new presence. "I go by many names, Leland is among them." he said cryptically before adding: "Well a Baroness is the one in charge of the Demon Realm then eh? Good to know. Thanks for the information. Now let Orphia go. Now!" he commanded.

The Empress herself smiled, and closed her eyes before placing her hands behind her back and walked towards Orphia and Leland, completely ignoring everyone else in the room, councilors and elite guards alike. When she was within a few feet of Leland, the Empress stopped and opened her crimson eyes, looking straight into his. "In due time, my little mortal.... Damian...." she said to him. "Yes, the baroness whom your old aquaintace, Everin, plucked from the lowest pits of that Shard and elevated her to his heir without even giving her a name. Such a shame. Ah, but you... You seemed to have ruffled her somewhat, somehow. You don't wuite posess the spiritual fortitude of your counterpart... You do possess his will though." she placed her finger and thumb of her right hand on her chin while her left leaned against her hip as she examined him.

"Hmm, You seek something from one of my Spires it seems... But, to get what you want will require more than you can muster.... Seems you will need the help of... a certain group of people... Hmmm, Perhaps you are the one who can bridge the gap and reach him? I pray that you can... There is not much time left before the eye focuses in our direction."

From Here: https://galiavan2657.forumotion.com/t764p25-the-deep-city-of-the-desert-lamia-people-travellers-inn#8832

Anastasia Faizland wrote:"Right!" She exclaimed, taking a step before she had realized she was tripping upon the bar stool. Still, she did not fall fully, managing with an agile grace of a cat to rise from her lowered position into a dash out the door afterwards. "We'll return once we've seen to the Queen! Don't worry, we'll return!" she called back.

Corona came into the throne area through the hall of columns, to face the scene of some strange person with a powerful evil aura talking to Leland and the Queen.

"Oh no...." she whispered.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:48 am

Anastasia broke ahead of Corona, drawing her short sword and handgun in tandem:

Palace of Alucphia: Throne Room Anastasias_dagger_by_anastasiadfaizland-dauuz96

&

Palace of Alucphia: Throne Room Anastasiaspistol_zps6b31a8b1_by_anastasiadfaizland-dau94so

She held the blade in her left hand in a reverse grip, pointing the blade at the entity, her gun held outstretched over the blade as she aimed up at the strange woman. "Leland, get the Queen back!" She exclaimed, feeling pressured to shoot, but at the same time, didn't want to make similar mistakes like she had in Beijio. Also, something deep inside her made her feel a primal fear for this creature, and she had an inkling that she could perhaps have the magic if not worse to make her bullets reflect off her or bounce towards someone like Corona, the Queen, or even Leland!

Instead, she broke position and ran forward, getting before Leland and the strange visitor of sulfur before getting back into stance again, her eyes lidded and showing an intense ferocity behind them. "Leland, are you listening? Take the Queen and fall back!" she orders, not taking her eyes off the intruder.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:58 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland gulped, feeling nervous and foolish for what he had just done. "Queen Orphia..." he gulped again, feeling a chill run down his spine after she spoke such bold, unchaste words.

The Empress herself smiled, and closed her eyes before placing her hands behind her back and walked towards Orphia and Leland, completely ignoring everyone else in the room, councilors and elite guards alike. When she was within a few feet of Leland, the Empress stopped and opened her crimson eyes, looking straight into his. "In due time, my little mortal.... Damian...." she said to him. "Yes, the baroness whom your old aquaintace, Everin, plucked from the lowest pits of that Shard and elevated her to his heir without even giving her a name. Such a shame. Ah, but you... You seemed to have ruffled her somewhat, somehow. You don't wuite posess the spiritual fortitude of your counterpart... You do possess his will though." she placed her finger and thumb of her right hand on her chin while her left leaned against her hip as she examined him.

"Hmm, You seek something from one of my Spires it seems... But, to get what you want will require more than you can muster.... Seems you will need the help of... a certain group of people... Hmmm, Perhaps you are the one who can bridge the gap and reach him? I pray that you can... There is not much time left before the eye focuses in our direction."

He flinched slightly at the name, which was one of the names he used for when he was travelling, eerily the one he used after leaving this underground sanctuary. "What do you want? You seem to come at great expense to deliver guidance, of the kind I rightly don't care for wanting!" he says, holding the Queen close to his chest, slipping one hand under her butt to hoist the tail up. "...the expense being the health of others! Like Orphia here! I shouldn't be able to lift such a proud and noble serpent in such a manner!" He says, before Anastasia arrived, along with Corona. "Major! I told you I'm not following your orders, but please take heart and follow mine: GET AWAY FROM HER!" he screamed.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:12 am

Anastasia Faizland wrote:Anastasia broke ahead of Corona, drawing her short sword and handgun in tandem:

Palace of Alucphia: Throne Room Anastasias_dagger_by_anastasiadfaizland-dauuz96

&

Palace of Alucphia: Throne Room Anastasiaspistol_zps6b31a8b1_by_anastasiadfaizland-dau94so

She held the blade in her left hand in a reverse grip, pointing the blade at the entity, her gun held outstretched over the blade as she aimed up at the strange woman. "Leland, get the Queen back!" She exclaimed, feeling pressured to shoot, but at the same time, didn't want to make similar mistakes like she had in Beijio. Also, something deep inside her made her feel a primal fear for this creature, and she had an inkling that she could perhaps have the magic if not worse to make her bullets reflect off her or bounce towards someone like Corona, the Queen, or even Leland!

Instead, she broke position and ran forward, getting before Leland and the strange visitor of sulfur before getting back into stance again, her eyes lidded and showing an intense ferocity behind them. "Leland, are you listening? Take the Queen and fall back!" she orders, not taking her eyes off the intruder.

Leland McKelly wrote:He flinched slightly at the name, which was one of the names he used for when he was travelling, eerily the one he used after leaving this underground sanctuary. "What do you want? You seem to come at great expense to deliver guidance, of the kind I rightly don't care for wanting!" he says, holding the Queen close to his chest, slipping one hand under her butt to hoist the tail up. "...the expense being the health of others! Like Orphia here! I shouldn't be able to lift such a proud and noble serpent in such a manner!" He says, before Anastasia arrived, along with Corona. "Major! I told you I'm not following your orders, but please take heart and follow mine: GET AWAY FROM HER!" he screamed.

The Empress scratched her head just behind her right ear as she pouted and frowned a little. "Does everyone on this planet have bipolar disorder and ADHD? Everyone reacts the same way out here in the interdimensional boonies. Stratus, that little hooded clown K' almost making me drop an active Void Sphere, those little pissant tanks in Ithteca, or Renston's fighters out in space. You are all triggerhappy little mortals." She then shrugged her shoulders, causing her wings to bob a little, and smiled at Anastasia.

"Still though, it doesn't matter. There is nothing the lot of you can do to me. I've got bigger concerns than a bunch of .... what were they again? Valor rounds? Quaint. Oh and a shortsword of mithril. Let me guess, That's supposed to banish Demons and the Undead? Cute...."

The Empress snapped her fingers, and the color came back to Orphilia's skin, and she moaned a little. "Your little Snake Queen only suffered because she tried to look directly into me with her clairvoyance. Not a wise thing to do even for lesser demon lords, nevermind the last of the original Fallen. she's lucky the feedback backlash didn't kill her. As for why I told you what I did Leland, it is because - and follow me on this one - we are not enemies. I am not the foe of my son as he believes, I'm not the foe of the baroness of that shard she likes to toy around with.... The truth is, I need him... I need my son back... And for that, I need your help, Gunslinger."

This time the Empress's expression was dead serious, even anxious.

"You won't understand why right now, but you will.... The enemy of all things is awakening, the end of all things is comming as the Void rises.... I cannot stop it alone, nor can the opposition."

The eyes of the Empress of demons glanced at Anastasia. "If you feel the need to pull that trigger, even though you know it will not help you, then do so. I will not stop you."

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:22 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
"Still though, it doesn't matter. There is nothing the lot of you can do to me. I've got bigger concerns than a bunch of .... what were they again? Valor rounds? Quaint. Oh and a shortsword of mithril. Let me guess, That's supposed to banish Demons and the Undead? Cute...."

Anastasia blinked, although with an irritated look. "No, actually their lead. And... its not. Mythril doesn't do that. It 'can' pierce things well. Like big ugly rats, not too different from the likes of you." she says boldly. "If you drop in on people like this, and expect them not get trigger happy like your shit doesn't stink, then you really are bad at reading people. It's not just you, ANYONE who drops in the way you do is liable to get shot!" She exclaims. "And here I thought my arrogance was off the charts..." she says freely.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:37 am

Leland felt Orphia breathe again, coughing against his chest. He pushed forward, stepping ahead of Anastasia as he turned to her. "Disarm yourself, its perhaps best we not engage her here..." he says, turning to her. "Allies don't hurt their intended friends. If this is true you'll forgive my Elven friend here and leave the Queen alone from now on." he orders, before adding: "You want me to team up? Show me a reason why I should, and perhaps... perhaps I'll leave you at the bottom of my list of 'things' to kill, and I'll play nicely...for now." he spoke, gripping the Queen's shoulder and the base of her tail, standing in front of Anastasia and the others.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:54 am

Anastasia Faizland wrote:Anastasia blinked, although with an irritated look. "No, actually their lead. And... its not. Mythril doesn't do that. It 'can' pierce things well. Like big ugly rats, not too different from the likes of you." she says boldly. "If you drop in on people like this, and expect them not get trigger happy like your shit doesn't stink, then you really are bad at reading people. It's not just you, ANYONE who drops in the way you do is liable to get shot!" She exclaims. "And here I thought my arrogance was off the charts..." she says freely.

"The difference, little Mortal Elf, is that when I do appear, it is because it is urgent, and I no longer have the time or patience to act like a human for your convenience. Perhaps your people should remember this before trying to point weapons at Eternals." With those words, Alexastrtia was about to snap her fingers to prove a point to the arrogant high Elven woman.

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland felt Orphia breathe again, coughing against his chest. He pushed forward, stepping ahead of Anastasia as he turned to her. "Disarm yourself, its perhaps best we not engage her here..." he says, turning to her. "Allies don't hurt their intended friends. If this is true you'll forgive my Elven friend here and leave the Queen alone from now on." he orders, before adding: "You want me to team up? Show me a reason why I should, and perhaps... perhaps I'll leave you at the bottom of my list of 'things' to kill, and I'll play nicely...for now." he spoke, gripping the Queen's shoulder and the base of her tail, standing in front of Anastasia and the others.

The Empress ceased her motion, looking at Leland before smirking. "The condecending arrogance could be cut from your words as well, human. Even if I simply handed you what you seek in those vaults, it would not harm me... There are forces at play you don't understand yet... but you will." With those words, the Empress produced a crystal orb. "I tried having one of my messengers give one of these orbs to your Empress Sango, but the preistess has not actually passed on the message at all... Rachel Renston and Rufus know little, but Rachel now carries a data cube with a copy of this information, but now it seems, I must handle this task myself directly, since Edgar must be intercepted before he attacks again."

And with that, the orb emitted it's strange light. "This is your worlds cosmology as you know it." began the Empress as the image zoomed into Galiavan, and onto a particular male figure. "This is the father of the beings you call War gods, Kraad. He was, a Titan of your planet, and the founder of many foundations of your current planet. His children, went onto refine the world, and lay down the ground world for successive generations. Many primitive tribes and peoples followed the children of Kraad and worshipped them as gods. Thus the religions your people follow today." The image shifted with each description, showing the War gods as a group, then as individuals performing their feats.

"But what you don't see, is what lies beyond." The image pulled back, from Galiavan, focusing on the Galiavan star system. Seven worlds orbited around a binary star.

"Kraad was but the original guardian of your world. his power did not extend beyond the moons of Galiavan, neother did that of his children. There are, however, greater dieties, who'se powers and responsabilities grow incrementally, From planets to stars, to sectors, quadrants, galaxies, galactic clusters, to Universes, multiverses, and beyond. The being we of the highest tiers call "The One Above All" sits at the pinnacle. From his realm of the High heavens he has created all existence, and has watched it grow and develop since there was only one realm, now there are realms uncountable even by us."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:05 am

Anastasia, at Leland's request alone, holstered her weapons, but looked just as impatient as the being before them had before. "Hey-just...get on with it. Does your place, Krad's place or this planets level and place in the universe, the very scheme of things, matter in the end? What point are you trying to get at, if time is of the urgency, get on with it then!" she says out loud, unknowingly that her very ancestors had acted the same upon Krad's arrival to Galiavan when he began to... 'spread his faith'. Hence why, Elves were cast from his 'light' and given his unwarranted rage.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:24 am

Leland looked to Anastasia, noticing her... shade of pink in her face. He frowned, and turned to the being. "Ignore her rantings, but she has a point. Spare me the history lesson, and simply tell me what you want. Then leave the Queen and her people alone!" he exclaimed.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next