Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forerunner's Glen

4 posters

Go down

Forerunner's Glen Empty Forerunner's Glen

Post  Elric Cinderwood Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:43 am

Forerunner's Glen River-waterfall-forest-rocks-1

An ancient location outside of Danton, and is where the start of the now overgrown Forerunner's path begins. It is a relatively peaceful shard of the Amaine forest, and has multiple clearings before giving way to thicker brush.
---
Mai Natsume wrote:
Elric Cinderwood wrote:He chuckled at her reaction to himself, and turned to the approaching barman. Once the bottle arrived, he paid the man and turned to Mai. "This is true, and here's to hoping for another five or twelve years of partnership, Mai!" He says taking her glass after she sipped from it, and brought it to his lips, downing the rest of the glass. With the declaration stated, he sets the glass down and stands up from his seat, collecting the duffel bag beside him, setting the bottle into it before zipping it back up. "Well, the sun is still high, but it won't be for too long. If you still want to, lets get a move on." he says clapping her shoulder before he began to make his way out of the pub.

Mai smiled and nodded. "I second that!" she says when she noticed he took her glass, and blushed as he drank from the same cup. Normally this wouldn't bother her or mark her attention, but again...she was set off slightly by it. When he clapped her shoulder she blinked, and nodded repeatedly. "Y-Yeah, following you're lead." She replies, chuckling albeit nervously. She stands back up and follows Elric out of the pub.  

Elric lead Mai to the Forerunner's Glen, and crossed the grassy fields with her, leading into the dense woodland. "This is the mouth of the Amaine, once we cross through it, we'll be in the forest's guts. Lets just say... the deeper we trek, the more dangers we may undoubtedly encounter." he fore warned her. "Heh... its been a while, but I'm certain I still remember the shortcuts. Should only take us a few hours. There is a campsite area deeper in, but...I would never recommend that place. There is also a 'false campsite' which likes to appear now and then, but isn't actually a camp at all. What it is, is in fact a shard that likes to draw weary hikers in, and when they do, well...not many return."
Elric Cinderwood
Elric Cinderwood
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Forerunner's Glen Empty Re: Forerunner's Glen

Post  Mai Natsume Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:33 am

"Seems inviting." says Mai in a deadpan manner, though admittedly she found the concept intriguing. She took to his side, walking through the field leading into the woodland. "Sounds like you're rather experienced with these hectares of woodland. I've heard rumors of this place growing up, and to be honest, despite what I've seen and been, its...still a creepy location." She said, with a slightly anxious tone, cold sweat forming at the side of her blushing, smiling face.
Mai Natsume
Mai Natsume
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elric Cinderwood Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:46 am

Mai Natsume wrote:"Seems inviting." says Mai in a deadpan manner, though admittedly she found the concept intriguing. She took to his side, walking through the field leading into the woodland. "Sounds like you're rather experienced with these hectares of woodland. I've heard rumors of this place growing up, and to be honest, despite what I've seen and been, its...still a creepy location." She said, with a slightly anxious tone, cold sweat forming at the side of her blushing, smiling face.

He chuckled, but began to feel slightly anxious, and as they entered the wood, he stopped."Y'know...You don't have to tag along if you don't want to. I mean, we're not exactly getting paid for this. After all, I'm just... visiting my village." he states his thoughts nervously.
Elric Cinderwood
Elric Cinderwood
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Natsume Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:53 am

Elric Cinderwood wrote:
He chuckled, but began to feel slightly anxious, and as they entered the wood, he stopped."Y'know...You don't have to tag along if you don't want to. I mean, we're not exactly getting paid for this. After all, I'm just... visiting my village." he states his thoughts nervously.

Mai paused ahead of him, her spear already out and at the ready as she looked back at him over her shoulder. "Hm? Why ask me that? When I've come this far with ya Elric?" She asked, then suddenly smiled playfully. "Ohhh, I see. So, you don't want you're parents to insinuate that I'm your girlfriend?" As she posed with her spear behind her back.

Forerunner's Glen 68b9f20ee1c551188cf75f7d33c92fea_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn2li

Mai Natsume
Mai Natsume
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elric Cinderwood Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:28 am

Mai Natsume wrote:
Elric Cinderwood wrote:

Mai paused ahead of him, her spear already out and at the ready as she looked back at him over her shoulder. "Hm? Why ask me that? When I've come this far with ya Elric?" She asked, then suddenly smiled playfully. "Ohhh, I see. So, you don't want you're parents to insinuate that I'm your girlfriend?" As she posed with her spear behind her back.

Elric's left eye widened, taking in Mai's lovely curvaceous frame into that lone visual orb and stiffened his stance. The thought never really crossed his mind, nor did those words in the same paragraph and with the context presently at hand. His face flushed red, so he turned towards his left, rubbing his neck with his left hand vigorously. "Ah, I uh... well not exactly. I-I was simply giving you another opportunity to bow out before we proceed. L-Like I said...there isn't much to gain on this journey by forms of payment." he says realizing he's never actually been too personal with Mai.
After all, in this merc business, its generally bad practice to be too friendly with what is considered the competition. They had a mutual understanding and partnership, and had developed a deep team like mentality due to the frequency of their meetings, but... today's ally could be tomorrows enemy. They hadn't discovered it yet, but there may be a day when they are assigned by opposite employers, and now the idea didn't sit well with him at all. I don't think I would be able to follow through with that mission. he thought worriedly. Then again... they could have a permanent partnership....

The thoughts dwell on his mind as he stands there looking nervous, but his flustered expression remained.
Elric Cinderwood
Elric Cinderwood
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Natsume Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:57 am

Elric Cinderwood wrote:
Mai Natsume wrote:

Elric's left eye widened, taking in Mai's lovely curvaceous frame into that lone visual orb and stiffened his stance. The thought never really crossed his mind, nor did those words in the same paragraph and with the context presently at hand. His face flushed red, so he turned towards his left, rubbing his neck with his left hand vigorously. "Ah, I uh... well not exactly. I-I was simply giving you another opportunity to bow out before we proceed. L-Like I said...there isn't much to gain on this journey by forms of payment." he says realizing he's never actually been too personal with Mai.
After all, in this merc business, its generally bad practice to be too friendly with what is considered the competition. They had a mutual understanding and partnership, and had developed a deep team like mentality due to the frequency of their meetings, but... today's ally could be tomorrows enemy. They hadn't discovered it yet, but there may be a day when they are assigned by opposite employers, and now the idea didn't sit well with him at all. I don't think I would be able to follow through with that mission. he thought worriedly. Then again... they could have a permanent partnership....

The thoughts dwell on his mind as he stands there looking nervous, but his flustered expression remained.

She giggles, turning around to face him:

Forerunner's Glen C5c51493484e73a1c03977c81c45a3a5_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn23y

"Hey, whats with face? I was only kidding!" she says with a slightly flustered look herself in spite of her words. "Though from the look of your face, I guess they would, huh?" She says before, walking closer to him, leaning her torso forward in a bow, her large breast jiggled and hung below her with the movement, her incredibly large spear held across her shoulders, her wrists hanging limply off the shaft at either end. She looked up at him as he seemed to be lost in thought. "Hey, you paid for my drink. That and an adventure is enough payment." She adds with a wink.

Forerunner's Glen 9ecf19f018617999334e287c23781356_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn2bc

"Besides, we're friends, are we not? I've always valued you as such, and trust you with my life. Going out of the way to help you isn't necessary, but I want to." She says with a smile, standing erect again, her spear diagonally across her back, her large breasts rising and bouncing with her quick movement again, subtle animations she had grown accustom to over her years of developing them, and was around the point of finally ignoring it herself:

Forerunner's Glen 77c6e5a8f9e4f560542cf3c53a1555b0_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn24q

Mai Natsume
Mai Natsume
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elric Cinderwood Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:09 am

Mai Natsume wrote:

She giggles, turning around to face him:

Forerunner's Glen C5c51493484e73a1c03977c81c45a3a5_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn23y

"Hey, whats with face? I was only kidding!" she says with a slightly flustered look herself in spite of her words. "Though from the look of your face, I guess they would, huh?" She says before, walking closer to him, leaning her torso forward in a bow, her large breast jiggled and hung below her with the movement, her incredibly large spear held across her shoulders, her wrists hanging limply off the shaft at either end. She looked up at him as he seemed to be lost in thought. "Hey, you paid for my drink. That and an adventure is enough payment." She adds with a wink.

Forerunner's Glen 9ecf19f018617999334e287c23781356_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn2bc
He brings his hand from his neck around to his face as she approached, closing his eyes before sighing lightly, doing his best to mask his blushed features. "They're... eccentric. Lets put it at that..." he says in a nervous, semi-ashamed manner. He opens his eye as he sees her leaning towards him, her large magenta-red eyes glancing up at him as she smiled, toting that humongous spear like it weighed like a feather. It suited her well, a rather good natured woman who was shy in groups, but could be surprisingly bold when in his company at least. She sported confidence with such a daring outfit, and in combat was a relentless typhoon of destruction; but at the end of the day is meek, compassionate, and somewhat anxious. The spear was blood red, with a vicious design and a deadly blade so the pairing was a refreshing, contradiction. Of pairings, their relationship as partners was similar, however they shared a few relatable traits as well. Like him, she has signs of a broken home, and he could feel a sense of longing from her when she spoke. A sense of being unable to connect to two vastly different worlds due to taboos or ethics from her upbringing. A sense of... unworthiness.

Mai Natsume wrote:
"Besides, we're friends, are we not? I've always valued you as such, and trust you with my life. Going out of the way to help you isn't necessary, but I want to." She says with a smile, standing erect again, her spear diagonally across her back, her large breasts rising and bouncing with her quick movement again, subtle animations she had grown accustom to over her years of developing them, and was around the point of finally ignoring it herself:

Forerunner's Glen 77c6e5a8f9e4f560542cf3c53a1555b0_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn24q

Despite our jobs, she has challenged the unspoken rule between mercenaries and considers me a friend? Going so far to entrust her life to me, and crossing the entire world to travel for what is to be expected as an uneventful visit home? Then again, it won't be 'uneventful' once we get there. I can predict there may be a...mix of emotions when we arrive. The least concerning would be the others thinking we both are an item, less Cali and Melphina are still hanging about; those two will probably get jealous... then there is Mom who I fear will say Mai is 'so cute I could eat her all up'. Regardless of the awkward arrival, Mai isn't aware of anything about my homeland, aside the very few snippets I've shared. Though, she still came along anyway if not to experience the ride. Of the topic of unworthiness, I for one share that burden the most here, Mai...

He glanced at her as she stood up again, his focus on her eyes rather her bust, but admittedly it was a tad hard to ignore as it swayed energetically to a gradual listlessness. He removed his hand from his face, expressionless as he looked at her. "Friends...huh?" He says softly, walking up to her, and placing his left hand upon her right cheek, the distance between the two was evaporated by her enveloping breasts, which he felt lightly press and flatten against his chest, making him blush lightly. A necessary evil... he thought to himself. He looked into her eyes, and then slid his hand in a near caressing manner as he felt for bumps. Nope, good... He then, slid his hand from behind her right lock of hair descending from the side of her face, and reached around, deep in her long blue silky locks. Ah, there it is.... He hesitated for a moment, and then when he felt confident enough, grasped it. He then slowly pulled out the long, wiggling creature from her hair. "Wood Lim." he says, holding it out, letting it wiggle before tossing it far out into the field, making sure it did not bite him in the process. "Poisonous. It'll put you in a feverish state, then you develop bark, then... you become a tree like old Jeb over there." He says pointing to the tree that suspiciously looked human. However, that last bit was a joke, but truly it was poisonous and the tree was locally called 'Jeb' for some ungodly reason. "Thankfully there is an herb in the woods here that can cure bite wounds, but even greater still you were not bitten by it. You'd make a disagreeable tree." he says with a smile, wishing he had the capability of winking, so blinked instead. He places the outstretched hand on her left shoulder and maneuvered around her, "Some bad wine and an adventure for your services, huh? You come cheap." he said in an obvious joking tone. He glances up at the encroaching treeline with a grin. "Watch your hair, I wouldn't want another Wood Lim sneaking up on you!" he added, teasing but giving advice all the same.

Last edited by Elric Cinderwood on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Elric Cinderwood
Elric Cinderwood
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Natsume Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:31 am

Mai blinked, confused by Elric's reaction as he approached. "El... ric?" she says, spacing her words out softly, and breathlessly. She felt her face become warm by their close encounter, and his finger tips upon her cheek, becoming scarlet all over as he slid his hand back in a caressing manner.

W-WHOA. WHOA...whoa. Does he question our friendship? O-or does... is he?! her thoughts run awry, her heart becoming a speeding locomotive without an engineer as her breasts flatten against his chest, and she begins to no longer question it, and gladly accepts the repercussions of going beyond just being 'friends' even if that meant letting that other part of her fade out of existence, to now fully embrace the woman she now was at that cost!

She slowly closed her eyes, becoming nervous as her heart pitter-patters in her chest, a butterfly boxing her rib cage in a blissfully painful experience. She begins to raise her head, her lips parting... I can do this... I can do this...

She begins to flutter her eyelids, ready for the kiss, unsure how it would be considering her relationship and past. She's too nervous to open her eyes, but after a few seconds, she can't help but anxiously peek, her heavy lidded gaze allowing a sliver of sight--

-A worm. A FUCKING, GROSS CRAWLING WORM!!!

Her face went from red to green in an instant, her eyes becoming large and her lips trembling as she gasped, shaking with fear now than excitement. She saw him toss the creepy crawly away, and stood there, in shock as he explained its danger. "Wh-wuh a Wood Lim?" she mumbled softly, her heart sinking into her gut as she looked at the tree to Elric. "I-Is it, wait, r-really?!" she spat, unable to think coherently as he walked around her, taking the lead again. At the mention of more, she shivered, grabbing her hair and checking her body, her rapid movements made her bust swing and bounce rapidly, showing off her body in the wide open area with...great jiggling detail.

H-how did I not know that thing was on me?! Oh Gods, how did it not bite me?! What if it did?! What if it bit me...elsewhere... She froze at the thought, and suppressed a scream, rushing to Elric's side, and hugged him close! Before he felt only the tip of the iceberg, now her entire ample bust was fully flattened against his left shoulder! Her left leg pressing against his, her pelvis up against the side of his thigh, and it halted him from further advance. "P-please, lets look for the herbs! NOW. I-I don't want to become a tree!" she exclaimed, her arms around his, squeezing his elbow between her voluminous breasts! Her magenta-red eyes were wide with terror, mouth agape, and she scanned the treeline and her peripherals for any signs of the little devils!

Forerunner's Glen Ba7482f59a80e2da82bb214f21261a04_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn2yi

Last edited by Mai Natsume on Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (found image!))
Mai Natsume
Mai Natsume
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elric Cinderwood Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:09 am

Elric was still walking ahead, minding his own now when he thought he heard a squeaky toy squack. He paused, and half turned to Mai now suddenly upon him! His eye widened as she grabbed him tight, his arm swallowed up by her encompassing bust! He turned deep red himself now, feeling her breasts against his side and her thigh wrapping around his were... unexpected blessings. He tried not to laugh and at the same time felt a pinch of guilt for his lie. "H-hey... Mai, shh. You'll be fine." he says, in a soothing voice. "You weren't bit, you'd be feverish by now if you had." He says, smiling. His chest began to pound though, having her this close... She had a pleasant scent, he realized, but never really noticed it before. And as she shivered those ample, soft valleys between his shoulder, he looked at her frightened face and frowned. He maneuvered his body, carefully removing his arm from her chest, careful not to touch her breasts with his hand as he then slides his left hand upon her jaw, his thumb around her chin as he turned her gently to face him.

"Mai," he says, looking into those large eyes. "You won't become a tree. I was teasing you. However, they are no joking manner, their poison does much worse. I... didn't think you'd take that tree bit seriously. Regardless, I'll take you to a plant which repels the Wood Lims." he says truthfully, not wanting to take advantage of her fear like that.
Elric Cinderwood
Elric Cinderwood
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:29 am

[i]There was however, another who was willing to take advantage of fear and distraction. In the shadows fo the eaves and canopies of the deeper forest of Amaine a lone hunter stalked in the bushes and underbrush. Her dark grey skin and black fur blended well with the deep browns of the tree trunks and fallen leaves. A new Hellspawn stalked Amaine these days, and she was a Hellhound. A Solitary hunter, rather than from a local pack, this female Hellhoud had just found new prey had entered the territories claimed by the Hellspawn of the Asrond Spire.

Forerunner's Glen Latest?cb=20160423191654&format=original

The monsterous creature hid behind a cluster of trees, her crimson eyes scanning the pair with squinting detail. The female would make a good meal, and the male would make a fun bit of sport before dessert. Now, he hound awaited, and stalked her prey, waiting for the right moment to strike and claim her prizes.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Natsume Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:58 am

Elric Cinderwood wrote:Elric was still walking ahead, minding his own now when he thought he heard a squeaky toy squack. He paused, and half turned to Mai now suddenly upon him! His eye widened as she grabbed him tight, his arm swallowed up by her encompassing bust! He turned deep red himself now, feeling her breasts against his side and her thigh wrapping around his were... unexpected blessings. He tried not to laugh and at the same time felt a pinch of guilt for his lie. "H-hey... Mai, shh. You'll be fine." he says, in a soothing voice. "You weren't bit, you'd be feverish by now if you had." He says, smiling. His chest began to pound though, having her this close... She had a pleasant scent, he realized, but never really noticed it before. And as she shivered those ample, soft valleys between his shoulder, he looked at her frightened face and frowned. He maneuvered his body, carefully removing his arm from her chest, careful not to touch her breasts with his hand as he then slides his left hand upon her jaw, his thumb around her chin as he turned her gently to face him.

"Mai," he says, looking into those large eyes. "You won't become a tree. I was teasing you. However, they are no joking manner, their poison does much worse. I... didn't think you'd take that tree bit seriously. Regardless, I'll take you to a plant which repels the Wood Lims." he says truthfully, not wanting to take advantage of her fear like that.  

She looked at him with her large eyes, becoming less anxious now, feeling more...safe. She gulped, her body shivering at the idea she'd get bark and then grow limbs and then before you knew it she'd have three chipmunks using her as residence! Then as he spoke to her, calmly and truthfully she felt her fear ebb away. "...wut?" She says, almost unintelligibly, blinking. "Y-you mean... I won't become a tree?" She asked, slowly and softly. She blushed deep crimson, from both embarrassment and of how they were touching one another. Feeling a mix of humor and despair overtake her, she quite honestly did not foresee her own actions:

"YOU JERK!!" *SMAAASSSH!*

Her dull, but appropriate sounding punch seemed to echo and carry to the winds, causing all who heard such to wince, and feel pain from the aura it carried:

Forerunner's Glen E34554346a821f3c7bf85c448f523c8a_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn3e9

She huffed and puffed, her face still sour looking as she still held out her extended right fist! The power of which was scary...having sent Elric stumbling a few feet away from her, grasping his jaw. She sighed, blushing heavily before stiffening up, kicking up her spear and showed off her spear use by twirling it stylishly before placing it under her left armpit, turning to him with a scowl. "C'mon... then, lets... get a move on." she groaned, walking ahead of him.

Forerunner's Glen 64472ce86776eb6106bf8b8166c7a60f_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn2kr
Mai Natsume
Mai Natsume
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elric Cinderwood Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:15 am

Elric, wide eyed, stood hunched, his body having recoiled by her unexpected yet, expected punch. He stumbled against 'Jeb', and leaned on the tree with his right elbow as his left hand rubbed his chin. "Ow... Okay I deserved that but...tss!" he hissed, wincing again. "...Hell of a right hook." he complimented, looking at her as she walked on ahead. "Heh, I didn't think being friends could be so painful... I could get used to it though." he says out loud, but more to the air itself. He picked himself up from his shameful display and walked behind her, chuckling as his chin got red. "Hey, wait up. They usually grow this way." he says, following close behind her.

[To here]
Elric Cinderwood
Elric Cinderwood
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiko Rymyss Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:05 pm

Rymyss sat on a thick tree limb, her thick thighs crossed, as she scans the darkness of the forest in nightfall for any stragglers leaving Danton.

Forerunner's Glen Image0

She held her chin, her raccoon tail swishing behind her playfully, her large red eyes gleaming in the light of the dual moons... She was on the hunt for a score, a quick meal ticket be it she hires herself out as a mercenary again, or if the person was deplorable take some of their belongings should they attempt to attack the fleeing civilians of Danton City. She was a natural night owl, the Raccoon Girl was prepared to stay up till dawn on the watch for sentience.
Emiko Rymyss
Emiko Rymyss
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum